[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CityGuard Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: b23ec2db1a23c54d71913649b8ba46a9.jpg (470KB, 1663x1665px) Image search: [Google]
b23ec2db1a23c54d71913649b8ba46a9.jpg
470KB, 1663x1665px
The fire of war rages, his majesty King Maximilian and his companians are marching onward to the demonic wastes far to the north. This is the age of Heroes and Legends, stories to be told for centuries to come. Today a hero is born, in a small city near the kingdom's border. You are one of the city's guard and today, your actions shall determine this hero's fate. This is CityGuard Quest.

Write in name, gender, and weapon of choice. Roll a 1d100 and the highest roll is chosen.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1575398
Jerard
Halberd (duh)
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1575398
>name
Toralf.

>gender
Male.

>weapon of choice
I'm a swordman myself.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1575398
Mario
Male
Sword
>>
Rolled a 1 (1d100)
>name
Go'rash
>gender
Female
>weapon of choice
Twin daggers
>>
>>1575403
>>1575410
>>1575427
>>1575432
Writing now. Since im picking the one with the highest roll, I will integrate the others into tue story.
>>
>>1575447
"They've breached the gates!"
Thoralf the guard captain shouts at you and other guards. The city is under siege by demon cultist. A hero that will banish the evils that plagued this land was prophecied to be birthed on this day in this very city, and the cultists intend to stop it.
"Jerard what are you waiting for?! Pick up your halberd and move!"
You stopped spacing out, picked up your halberd and rushed to the center of the city to defend it. The outer layer of the city had already been overran by cultist and lesser demons. Your fellow guard Go'rash cried out in despair.
"Its over Jerard! We're all gonna die! Theres no way in hell we will win against those cultists! Didn't you saw how easily those...creatures wiped our ranks?"
"Calm down Go'rash, our main concern now is to make sure the baby is the safe. As long as-"
As you tried to reassure her, a sudden arcane explosion tore the foundation of a building next to you. It crashes on top of your squad.
Give me 3 1d100 roll
>>
File: wanbao-8.jpg (102KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
wanbao-8.jpg
102KB, 750x714px
>>1575481
Pic
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1575481
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1575481
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1575481
Rollan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.