[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebuilding Civ quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

You sit alone. Looking at the ruins of your former city.

There is tragedy here but opportunity too.

You can rebuild it. Make it better.

But went wrong?

[B]CHOOSE A APOCALYPSE[/B]
>magic came back.
>zombie virus
>aliens attackes
>elder gods attacked
>nuclear war
>all of the above
>memes attacked

(Once a tragedy is accepted you pick a hero you start with a basic shelter that can perform 2 actipns per turn like forage, realsearch or develop. The hero can also perform one action. Heros dont roll unless challenged. You can win more rolls if your cov expands)
>>
>>1575229
>>nuclear war
>>
>>1575229
>elder gods attacked
>>
>>1575229
>elder gods attacked
I wanna see the aftermath of an eldritch attack. Usually the only thing that's left is a barren world without life.
>>
>>1575229
>all of the above
>>
>>1575245
Really? I mean they show up so much in media its hard to believe tjat they are that special or powerful.

They lose all the time

Btw im on phone so this quest will be messy
>>
>>1575229
>>memes attacked
>>
>>1575229
>>all of the above
If we go with all of the above, does that mean it's hopeless, or it's as net difficult as all the other options?
>>
>>1575229
changing vote
>>1575241
To
>elder gods attacked
>>
>>1575258
Hm...
You may be right. I'll choose a more interesting option.
>>1575245
Changing my vote to
>>1575229
>all of the above
>>
So far all the above is barely winning over cthullu
>>
>All of the above
>>
>All of the above
>>
File: images-3.jpg (8KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
8KB, 311x162px
To be honest its better to ask what DIDNT happen. When the skys split and the angels descended in metal ships to bring Rapture no one expected the ground to split open for the King of Maggots to war upon them.

Then stonehedge exploded and dragons started to appear, necromancers dredged up the dead, and trump was elected president...

Okay the last one wasnt responsible for the apocalypse but you were a Ron Paul guy and were really upset he never got his shot.

Now tje world is at war but... ild school humanity already lost. Now its just bug demons warring against dragon tyrants and aliens over who gets best pick.

You got a lotta work to do... whoever you are.

WHO are you anyway.

>a solider (millitary oriented)
>the wandering jew (get dem gold. Economy focused)
> a alien who really wants a human waifu. Technically this makes you a furry (supa science pre unlocked)
>a cleric of the black goat. A competing eldar god (dark shit preunlocked)
> a wizard (magic)
>the dumb scientist who made the zombie virus (research oriented)
> former president trump ( why not)
>>
>>1575324
>> a wizard (magic)
>>
>>1575324
>An alien who really wants a Human Waifu
>>
>>1575324
> former president trump ( why not)
>>
>>1575324
>former president trump
>>
So far trumpster might win. Ill give it a little more
>>
File: Trump&Warbeast.png (250KB, 557x441px) Image search: [Google]
Trump&Warbeast.png
250KB, 557x441px
>>1575324
>President Trump
>>
>>1575324
Scientist
>>
>>1575330
Switching to Trump.
>>
>>1575361
Changing to alien
>>
>empire bonus: begin with a great wall around your civ
>sight of said wall is enough to keep other civs from trying to enter without permission
:^)
>>
Alien please
>>
Nuclear war
>>
File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (93KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
93KB, 700x393px
You are Ex president trump. Former president of the former unitdd states of america.

You werent impeached so much as fully overthrown by Comrade Zhao, a communist dragon who took you by suprise.

Now your America is covered with bad hombres and dark soviet magic. Its lame.

Also their chinese food sucks compared to yours. You have the best chinese food. Your shinp in lobster sauce is the best. Its a big deal.

You are currently hidding in the ruins of the presidential bunker with your cabinet of 10 elite business men and all 15 of your secret service.

But yiu only have so much food and no infrastructure. You are going to need to salvage and rebuild your way to a worki. Community.

>Trump has a bonus to building shit
>startin pop 26
>food for 5 turns
>infrastructure none

Pick two actions for your cabinent and one action for you
>>
I like Trump leave your opinion to your self people
>>
>>1575388
Gather food, and research building a giant wall. As for personal action, look for potential supporters.
>>
>>1575394
You realize you have no working buildings to wall around?
>>
You say ruins of presidential bunker, are we above ground or in a fucked bunker below ground?
>>
>>1575400
You are below ground. You have access to above ground but everyting above you is fucked its like fallout if a vault was a room with loot in it.
>>
>>1575405
>>1575388
Considering this, I imagine we have masks to go above ground.

I'd imagine the bunker has some necessary supplies so can we just have a bonus action of checking over what we have? If not I'll change up my actions to include that.

>Scout around surface with small team of 2 business men and 3 secret service
>Begin work on an at least shoddy wall around our immediate area in case some shit shows up.

>Hero action: Assist the wall
>>
>>1575417
Guess as our only voter you win by default
>>
Roll 1d100 for scoutinsince trump is assiting in wall craft that is a automatic success
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1575441
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1575441
Make America Pink Again
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1575441
>
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1575441
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1575441
>>
So you lost
>>
File: uu20ltpc8ijy.jpg (172KB, 1026x767px) Image search: [Google]
uu20ltpc8ijy.jpg
172KB, 1026x767px
You seend scouts out, the ruins of the white house and snithsonian occupied by angry soliders witb concealed faces, bad hygiene and padtel coluration.

They appear to be at war with equally unhealthy mutants in german uniforms, claws ad crooked ad their swawtigad. Great. One of them noscoped a secret service agent and hit his leg. He wont be available for 3 turns

Strangely thr lincoln memorial is undisturbed.

>threat discovered: knights antifa
>threat discovered: altered right

>location discovered: white house
>Location discovered: smithso ian museum
>location discovered: lincoln memorial

Seeing a problem you amd the others built a medium sized wall around your bunker out of barbed wire and brocken concrete. It should help protect Trump City from any mauraders... once you have a city atleast.
>>
>>1575534
Its your turn btw
>>
We hire a mage to turn lincoln into a animated statue.
>>
>>1575324
>>1575388
Wait, so Trump wanted Ron Paul to win?

>>1575534
Attack whoever noscoped the SSA. Those bastards.

Also, trump should explore the whitehouse. Gotta reclaim territory right?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.