[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Text Adventure Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ceasars-palace-1_C.jpg (26KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
ceasars-palace-1_C.jpg
26KB, 480x295px
Hi everyone, I've done this before and had a really fun time.

TEXT ADVENTURE GAME

RULES: Options are only limited by our imaginations, however let's try to make it as realistic as possible.

BACKGROUND: You are a college student who just graduated and you and your friends decide to take a trip to somewhere.

You and 3 of your best bros take a trip to Las Vegas with what savings you have to celebrate your achievements.

You arrive at Caesar's Palace at 9:00 PM and hit the Blackjack tables. You win a few rounds and drinks go around the table. The lights, the whooping, and you all draw a crowd. Eventually, after being successful for several rounds in a row, you get a tap on the shoulder and the floor manager welcomes you to the place, more drinks are ordered, and you guys get a complementary hotel room on the 34th floor....

You get severely drunk and wake up on a bed. The thick red curtains are drawn, but you see light creeping in, so you presume it's daylight. You come to and realize you're in a hotel room, vaguely remembering that one was offered to you. You remember you came with your friends and call out to them. There is no response.

A. Pick up the phone and dial the front desk
B. Ask for room service
C. Head to the bathroom
D. Enter the living room
E. Anything else

PS: I usually don't wait long, so the first suggestions are usually the one I go with
>>
D. Enter the living room.
>>
>>157410
Got my hopes up that TAQ was back. Fuck you too OP.
>>
Bathrooms. Gotta check gender
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.