[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LRQ: Thread 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Big_Tree.jpg (364KB, 1800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Tree.jpg
364KB, 1800x1123px
>>1566034
Work continues
(3/10)

>>1566147
Egar exits out the eastern gate and takes the path heading south.

>>1566224
As you wish.
(8/10)
>>
>>1572697
Providence works more!
>>
>>1572697

After negotiating with his new Spider friend and chatting Thomas looks for something else to shoot in the dungeon.
>>
>>1572697
Egar passes the gate and keeps heading south, following the exact directions of the old man. He keeps toward the far right side as to not attract any attention and continues to make his way to Therian's Duchy.
>>
>>1572697

Hardly working...
I made the joke before I think.
>>
>>1572697
>Look for Rina.
>>
>>1572706
Providence works for hours on end while her mentor talks about her youth and her days leaving her home in the desert to the south. Wandering the known world and even her times in the new world far to the west.
(9/10)

>>1572710
Thomas looks at what other areas are left. It seems the only thing remaining is the castle looking structure down the main path.

>>1572926
Egar keeps following the directions until he finds a dirt road leading through the forest.
After following it through the forest he comes out feeling like he cut a few hours off the trip.

>>1573036
Tayo continues to work as Keth teases her about her conversation with the recent customer and her reaction to stimuli before delivering said stimuli again

>>1573663
Blacker looks around and fails to find her. After asking one of the servants she points him back to the room for sparring.
>>
>>1575607
Egar will keep walking toward the Therian Duchy.
>>
>>1575607

"Screw you! You can't enjoy teasing me if I ENJOY it!
So I will ENJOY IT!"

Also work.
She is actually having fun, what the hex?
>>
>>1575607
Randy continues forward after talking with the strange pale women. Time is money after all!
>>
>>1575607
Providence works more!

Providence meekly talks of her exploits and her inability to understand portions of the male and female psychology
>>
>>1575607
>Head to the sparring room.
>>
>>1575610
Egar continues his travels. He sees the sun about to set as he feels the ground tremor slightly beneath his feet as a feeling of nausea and dread overtakes him. But he continues to persevere. After all he's nearing a town where he can stop and rest.

>>1575612
Keth pulls you right besides him as he shows you the proper way for working steel. Praising you when you do things right and lecturing you on your failures. You think he's finally coming to accept you as a apprentice. He even kept from lecturing you when you almost dropped a piece due to a tremor and he had to catch you.
(5/10)

>>1575682
As randy continues past the strange woman eventually Cyne sees the sun starting to set. He and the rest of the guards decide that setting up camp now would be the best bet. As they get a fire started and camp set up one of the guards has to calm down the horses due to some slight tremors. With the beasts being scared even after they ended.

>>1575848
Daja begins going into a nice long teaching about the sort of mentality required for alchemy. Alchemy for the sake of alchemy and all that.
You hear this while you have to clean up a (Slightly) acidic brew when she was teaching you how to make a poisonous concoction and a tremor happened causing you to drop your brew

>Alchemy I

>>1579131
You enter the door to the sparring room only to enter a grassy plains that seems to be bathed in twilight. Rina sits by herself in the middle of it all beat up healing herself with help from a maid. Looks like she got beat in a fight, badly. Her father lies down next to her before rina yelps in slight pain as a tremor causes her to lose concentration on her healing spell. Az gets up and barks orders to the maids before rushing out of the room with a concerned look on his face.

The wind blows through the plains as you, rina, and the maids are all that remain in this beautiful battlefield.
>>
>>1580294
Yessss! Alchemy I! More work for providence!

Providence wipes some of the spilled acie with the bottom of her robe, penitently.
>>
>>1580294

What the hex...?
Probably nothing.
Working needs be done.
>>
>>1580294
>Sit next to Rina.
>>
>>1580294
He was beginning to have doubts about wandering all the way from the one place he actually knew in this god forsaken realm. But he persists, maybe this new town will contain certain pleasantries that suits his fancy, he could sure go for a proper meal right now. He hasn't had anything to eat in hours.
Egar continues progressing toward Therian Duchy
>>
>>1580642
Daja begins talking about how she's had worse injuries than that from alchemy when she heard it, or well. Felt it. The ground quaked knocking over bottle after bottle of potions (And making some really nice colors on the ground) and then. Just as suddenly as it started, it stops, but you feel like something is different...wrong. And you hear it. A murder of crows singing in a chorus that sends a shiver down your spine.

>>1581271
And working is done. At least until the tremors start again. Even more violent than before. Keth pulls you in closer while you both watch as all of the weapons and armor you worked so hard to make fall off of their resting places. And then the growling and gnashing start. Almost as if a pack of wolves surround you. When it ends you feel something in the air. Something about the world is off.

>>1581439
You sit down next to rina. Her ears upright in an excited fashion and her mouth showing a grin filled with (quite sharp) teeth. She looks up at the setting sun and smiles as both a maid and her very self works to get all her bruises and cuts healed. You feel a small rumbling in the ground that quickly stops. You hear Az's voice in the room giving out calm orders to maids and even some kids to go to locations. Some in the house and others in different duchies.

>>1581604
You walk across the pathway towards the duchy. Looking up at the light of the pale moon. When you hear, see, and feel it. The sky fracturing, the ground splitting open a din of talking in your solitude. The world turns to glass and shatters in a near instant as you feel yourself lose consciousness. The last thing you see is a boy in a cloak before you pass out.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1591068
"T-this is not good, is it?
... mind me grabbing one of the weapons? Just... in case."

Furthermore suggest locking the smithery, and go check for the origin.
He can either stay or go with... maybe even tell me not to go.
Really depends.
>>
>>1591068
Go turn in my dungeon looting thing, I guess.
>>
>>1580294
>>1591068
Flumpt makes note of the Horses strange behavior. He remains vigilant and even eats some of the Jerky he bought from the Bar.

He keeps watch.
>>
>>1591068
>Head to the dinner table with Rina.
"You haven't eaten yet, have you?"
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1591068
Egar will try and wake up
>>
>>1591068
Providence works more!
>>
I'd like to steer the party to Nin's place.
>>
>>1591078
>>1593752
You steer the party consisting of you, keth, and Tayo over to the kind barmaid. As you enter the inn silence hangs in the air as Nin makes a strained smile as she serves out food and drinks to a tense occupants. She looks at you all as you enter and you can swear you see her actually smile for a bit. Her eye (As left eye is covered by an patch.) looks at you pleased. She comes over and motions her hands as she leads you to a seat. While she does so you notice her right arm is bandaged all the way up to her shoulder.

>>1593244
You walk through the streets seeing the displaced residents until you find where to turn it in. A guild for adventurers. You enter and see that the place is in a slight uproar. People going in and out around the clock. Workers rushing through the building with paper work. And a little girl who looks to be about 10 barking orders at them all.

>>1593580
Randy eats some jerky and starts to keep watch. He stares at the wonderful broken moon as white orbs start to dance around him. He can barely contain a laugh as he hears wind rushing in his ears. Is he flying? This continues as the orbs close in before through it all he hears someone speak not words in a strange language that can't be. He feels different. After this odd feeling he sees a orange circle filled with odd patterns cover him and the camp as a pillar of flames covers him and everything in the area but he only feels slightly warm. As the warm feeling covers him he drifts off to sleep.

>>1593669
"I don't think so?"
You both go to the dinning room and take a table. They bring out platters of food for you to eat at your liesure. As you look around you see children in plentiful numbers running around continuing to play. Each grouped up with a maid in each group. Seems like they are being more organized than usual. There must be trouble going on. You see a kid in a black cloak covered in rings and bracelets carrying a unconscious man. He stops to grab some bread and leaves.

>>1593680
You rip your eyes awake . Your mind clearer than when you lost it. You bolt upright. You seem to be in a bed with glowing green runes dotting the wall. In the corner sits a man in an all black cloak covered in jewelry and ornaments. Eating a loaf of bread while just looking at you.

"So you awake now?"

>>1593730
You decide to ignore that bad omen and continue working. Daja directs you on how to clean up the spills, telling you about reactions caused by if two potions mix and how some potions can amplify or alter the effects of another. Quite interesting.
1/20
>>
>>1594061
>"....Yeah, sorry if I'm just adding to the huge clusterfuck, buuuuut..."
Hold up the reward page for, well, the dungeon thing
>>
>>1594061
Church and pyromancy.
Book and religion.

... a phonecall and some magic.

... my metaphores suck.
>>
>>1594061
Providence works more!
>>
>>1594061

Thomas goes to the church with Taiyo to pray.
>>
>>1594061
Well, I guess Randy sleeps now since he seemed to have dozed off.
Wake up and see what happened since there was quite a bit of forshadowing.
>>
>>1594061
>Finish eating with Rina and ask what she wants to do next.
>>
>>1594061
Egar walks over to the diner with the boy leading the way
>>
>>1594608
The girl looks at you and the paper for about five seconds before yelling at one of the men running out. She tells him to get the reward for your quest. He comes back out with a bag with 3 red coins then the miss looks at you.
"You a member right? You're gonna have to sit tight. With the recent catastrophe we're in a state of emergency."

>>1595236
>>1601331
You head to the grand spire. The main church to aysis built into the very tree that she calls her home. There are many people in there currently. The injured, dead, and dying of a variety of races. You notice that some of them have black appendages and others have white orbs in their left or right eyes. In the middle of it all is the grand priestess. She stands calmly giving orders to acolytes while helping the more serious cases.

>>1601343
You wake up to find yourself to find that you are on a bed in a room filled with intricate carvings on the wall and ceiling, they glow green. A man in a black cloak covered in very subdued jewelry and bracelets look at you. His eyes somewhat hollow.
>"Come with me."

>>1597056
Once you finish cleaning daja tells you that she'll be closing up shop to meet with an old friend. You can stay with her or go out on your own. Either way she isn't teaching you anymore it seems.

>>1602194
As you both finish eating she thinks.
"I don't know. We should probably head out again."
She seems to think a bit more before looking over to the doorway.
"Junior? JUNIOR! Welcome back!"
She seems to shout this at some very shady looking guy covered in a black cloak and bracelets and such. They join you at your table while he still nibbles on a piece of bread.

>>1603228
You walk into the dining room and see a man sitting at the table with a ton of empty plates with a fox girl. She greets him while he sighs with annoyance as he and you take a seat with them.
>>
>>1603432
Randy makes something similar to a startled bird sound before regaining his composure and clearing his throat.

He gets up out from the bed and looks the hollowed man in the cloak and clearly states, "What the hell? Where am I and why do I get the feeling I have been kidnapped! This is becoming more and more like a dream..."

Randy looks away from the man and scratches what could be called a chin for a bird before turning his attention right back to the cloaked man. "Alright. You have a minute or two to explain to me why I have been kidnapped and if you do not have just cause. I will be forced to punch you and escape." He says as he looks back around the bed. Looking for his clothes and hoping he still has all his things. It would be terrible of him to have been robbed.

Then this vile villain would deserve 2 entire punches to the jaw!
>>
>>1603432

Contact "her".

... after that, I might talk with a priest.

... And can I read a bit in my book too? Fire magic and all.
>>
>>1603432
>"State of emergency? What the FUCK happened?"
>>
>>1603432
Providence goes to Randy
>>
>>1603432
>Continue eating.
>>
>>1603432
Egar walks over with Az Junior and sits down at a table which contained two other people. One was a woman who seemed to have pointy fox ears, and the other was a rather large looking man with black hair who seemed preoccupied with his plate. The fox lady spoke out, "Junior? JUNIOR! Welcome back!" Egar looks over at Little Az and stifles a chuckle as he groans and sits down with her. Egar follows him, realizing there is already food on the table, how peculiar; however, he doesn't question it and plops down in front of the man. The table was sorted with all varieties of meats and it would seem he got a sort of chicken leg. He noticed something strange about the man's left hand... it had a mark on it that seemed like a tattoo. Interesting, he looked around to see if any of the other table mates had that mark, but they were barren. Perhaps he was from a different clan then? Oh well, he looked down to grab his turkey leg, but something caught his eye. On his left hand there was... a brand... Egar's features were dumbfounded and he just gawked silently at his hand. That must mean... he looked back up at the man in front of him. Shivers were sent down his spine as he realized the implications of this. He didn't have this mark before... Egar leaned over and put his hands on the table. "What is your name... good sir?"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.