[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying out what hussie did with homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

internet's first masterpiece, homestuck was created by many people giving sentences to a comic. i want to try that. my story is about a world where artists are the equivalent of heroes but theres this one kid that wants to be an artist but he cant draw cuz he isnt talented. ok now lets try this. sentences please
>>
As said in the /co/ thread - We cut to the scene of the main hero flushing a toilet.
>>
>>1572541
Pills of all kinds can be seen vanishing down the shitter.
>>
>>1572538
You're probably thinking of Problem Sleuth, but why not.

>>1572541
==>Retrieve arms from toilet
>>
>>1572547
>>1572550
The shit covered arms aka GUNS (MURICA!)
are retrieved. The shit covered pain killers are salvaged as well.
>>
>>1572551
==>Pose with the guns just like in your 'murican movies
>>
>>1572566
Multiple poses later, you get your shit together (metaphorically) and store your guns in your pockets. The sink is free and clean. Should our hero wash the pills and guns?... and pockets, because you are a fucking idiot.
>>
not getting much replies :(
>>
File: Filth.jpg (64KB, 460x574px) Image search: [Google]
Filth.jpg
64KB, 460x574px
>>1572645
You know what? Screw cleanliness! You ignore the sink and admire the picture on the bathroom wall of your idol - The man who inspires you the most!
>>
>>1572645
To be honest its not all that interesting a concept. On quest things tend to work better given more direction. As you can see, when left to our own devices we immediatly default to playing with drugs, guns, and our own feces.
>>
lol true XD
>>
>>1572645
(these threads may run really slow, slower than some threads on /i/, sometimes it's better to leave and come back tomorrow, it might have a few responses, if the thread starts to die, save it as a screenshot and wait for a moment to continue from the point you left off)
>>
>>1572686
I need to sleep now, will check on this tomorrow
>>
hey everyone, i made a more interesting concept in this one >>1572733
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.