[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keanu Reeves' Epic of Awesome Mythos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: oie_cbV3vYgG9IfX.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
oie_cbV3vYgG9IfX.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Welcome to my quest; KREAM!
Set in a viking-lore filled world of fire and ice(kream), a land of wintery tundra/forests with mountains and rivers because vikings. The protagonist of our journey is Keanu Reeves, a skald (professional action-poet) ready to explore the enchanted lands. He will encounter great works of the gods in the landscape, interesting vikings, slaves, peasants, and even Christians, and fight glorious battles to complete his goal- to achieve Valhalla. Like Buddhism but for glory.
The requirements to join the valorious in the homoerotic Assgaurd of Valhalla include, but are not limited to, dying in battle, being an elite warrior, and getting at least a 1170 on the new SAT.
Take part in Keanu's journey by posting roleplay actions like "I/Keanu Reeves ask the barkeep for a shot of the stuff under the counter" and then I'll physically roll this d20 I got here to determine the effects for the sake of randomness and fun. If there's actually more than one person's action after my post I will pick one that seems best for the continuation of the quest, but I definitely support wild and creative solutions to problems. We are in a viking land after all.
I will hopefully provide art each post as well from my mspaint masterpieces (I have a bunch from a Keeanu Reeves r34 thread I once started on /b/, but those were mostly about his sock puppet he used for wanks and growing mushrooms so it doesn't exactly work with this quest). I also have a few drawfriends I can force with my iron will and supple body.
But enough talk, leeet's Quest! (Anyone else annoyed by that cringy twitch stream d&d YouTube ad?)

You, Keanu Reeves, wake up to the sound of a gentle stream. You are in a forest of wide-spread pine trees. The ground is cleared. There is no snow but it is pretty cold. The first thing you notice is a thin plume of smoke in the distance, but you decide to take stock of your own self first. You have nothing to your name but traveler's clothes and your wits, and you must keep both about you to survive. Cupping your hand, you drink from the stream. It's freezing cold, but refreshing. Also leaves some yellow scum on your hands. Weird. You take a step back and stretch. You don't remember how you got here or where you are, but you're God damn Keanu Reeves and the world is your oyster. What do?
>>
>>1571870

Find the fuckers who killed our dog and destroy everything they care about
>>
File: Fucking Sex God.jpg (436KB, 1211x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Sex God.jpg
436KB, 1211x1482px
>>1571870
I, Keanu Reeves, look at my reflection in the water. Amazed by my dashing looks and my throbbing cock, I skip flamboyantly towards the smoke
>>
>>1571870
>I also have a few drawfriends I can force with my iron will and supple body.
Huh.

I/Keanu Reeves go to the fire
>>
File: Screenshot_20170614-020640.jpg (162KB, 1289x984px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170614-020640.jpg
162KB, 1289x984px
>>1571912
>>1571916
You/the Reever make your way towards the smoke, which coincidently enough is also directly upstream. After about 20 minutes you start smelling something sour. Soon, you come across what looks to be a small village. There's a lot of furs and leathers hanging about, probably the source of the smell. The 15 or so buildings are small huts of woven grass, mud/clay, and sticks I guess, I'm not a civil engineer. The people you see look poor and dirty, but no one seems to react to your arrival. A few key places catch your eye- a hut made of hardened clay with the thick smoke plume coming from a sort of chimney, an area with a few structures that look like market stalls, and a hut with a sign of a crude mug. Or maybe a harpoon gun. It's pretty crude. What do?
>>
>>1571870
Sit on a bench, AND EAT MY SANDWICH!!!
>>
>>1571931
If it is late in the day
I go to the inn and spin boisterous but eventually tragic tales in return for food supper and a bed, even if it is in the barn.

Otherwise to the bar and look for quest givers or enquire about any nearby ongoing or upcoming battles.
>>
File: oie_ZzUqkFlt948L.jpg (546KB, 1440x1173px) Image search: [Google]
oie_ZzUqkFlt948L.jpg
546KB, 1440x1173px
>>1572237
Rolled a 17. It is late in the day, good call! You, uh, congratulate yourself. The labelled hut turns out to be a dark and quiet tavern. With no money, you start weaving a yarn of yonder immediately. You are a skald, and your words come from the heart. The peasants were depressed to begin with, but your words lift them up in hope and awe before your ranting and gesticulating brings them down for a tragic and impactful climax. A few peasants wipe grimy tears away, and throw you some coins. 17 coins acquired! The man in charge of the hut establishment asks you to stay and keep barding for the rest of the evening in return for a potato meal from his potato-face wife and a bed. The bed is a potato sack. Great. You accept and flow seamlessly through the evening and night, awakening the next morning full and bright. Now close friends with the hutkeeper, you ask if he knows of any battles. He doesn't. Nice potato wife, idiot. He does give you instructions to the nearest village though, so that's cool. You step out of the hut and find yourself back in the smelly village. What do?
>>
>>1573847
Vikings didnt have potatos faggot.
>>
>>1573847
> check inventory
If we are supposed to fight in battles presumably we can actually fight. If we have a weapon we can put a challenge to the bed fighter in this village before we head out. Just for some practice. If we don't have a weapon, well put that on the to-do list.
>>
>>1575844
"I once saw him kill three men in a bar, with a pencil" - from John Wick
Assuming the "Reever" Keanu has fighting abilities as a warrior poet, how fearsome of a warrior are we?
>>
>>1576792
We, Keanu Reeves, know kungfu
>>
>>1576792
Even so, I'm sure we would be much more effective with some sort of weapon though we should start with a pencil to gain reputation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.