[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization/CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 2

File: Civilization (new).jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization (new).jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
Continuation from the last thread

Our story follows Gwyn and his band of homunculi who have currently come under attack with their newfound dwarven allies.

The last roll resulted in partial success for suggesting a retreat

Gwyn was visibly frightened as the arrows fell around them. He tugged at Bragg's arm, pulling the dwarf to face him. The dwarf let out a flurry of curses, not particularly directed at Gwyn, but his expression grew to one of grim understanding as Gwyn voiced his concerns. With a thunderous bellow Bragg ordered the defensive unit to retreat back to the camp, hoping to reclaim their weapons and turn the tides of battle. Slowly and carefully the ring of dwarves crept back into the woods, each man with his eyes peeled for any sight of their attackers. A few stray arrows fell short of their marks, or sailed wildly into the treetops, before fading away to shimmering silver. Suddenly Gwyn heard a soft rustle behind him, then all around.

Roll 65 or greater to be successful
Roll 64<49 to be partially successful
Roll 49> ends in catastrophe
>>
File: nam.jpg (63KB, 429x299px) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
63KB, 429x299px
Welcome to nam, anons
>>
Not sure if I remember how to roll
>>
>>156979
ehhh what
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

Alright man, lets see if we die today
>>
>>157021
What

WHAT WHAT THE FUCK!

A D100 CRIT!
>>
>>157000
Also nice trips
>>157021
but seriously what how is that even possible.
>>
>>157021
A resounding success!
>>
>>157021
Speechless... only in legends have I heard of such a thing
>>
Bragg heard the rustling and and bellowed an order to charge. The dwarves leapt into the surrounding foliage, with even Gwyn hot on their heels. Soon Gwyn was wrestling a tall slender being to the ground along with another dwarf. The creature was strong, but nearly as much so as the dwarf, who seemed to have no trouble pinning her to the ground. Wait...her? Gwyn surveyed the creature. whos form was slowly shifting into focus, she was slender with pale white skin that shone in the moonlight. Her eyes had a sort of primal glow, like a cats, that Gwyn would have found alluring, were it not seething with fury. Her long ears bent as they were pressed into he dirt and she desperately reached for her dagger, which had fallen a few inches from her fingertips. Around them the other dwarves had done the same to their creatures, Gwyn counting about five in all.

A) Take the dagger
B) Kick the weapon away
C) Attack the captive
D) Other

Resources
Food: 13 units
Time: Night

Population: 3 Male Homunculus=2 Female Homunculus+Gwyn

Tools: Ruined Laboratory

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
>>157068
A)
Elf sex slaves are now canon.
>>
>>157076
+1
Do homunculi even have reproductive organs?
>>
>>157089
Maybe not for reproductive purposes but I'd guess so. I'd doubt they would be like a ken doll.
>>
>>157097
>>157097
Don't get me wrong, I like smut s much as the next degenerate, but I can;t see a reason beyond sex scenes that we'd give them cocks
>>
>>157068
A. Take the dagger and stabe the pinned furry thing in the face.
>Like 50 times then eat it's heart to gain its power.
>>
>>157104
>>157076
tie breaker in 2 minutes

Thread is only going til 10 tonight guys, I'm totally beat
>>
>>157124

>>157089 <--
>>
>>157124
That's fine man if you're tired then you're tired
>>
Gwyn reached down and scooped up the dagger, his hand were trembling but he managed to keep it to a minimum. He had never held a weapon before and tried to emulate how the dwarves had held their axes, hefting the feather light blade with two hands. The creature struggled beneath her captors strength as did her comrades, but it was of no sue, they had been captured one and all, Gwyn couldn't help but feel lucky at their fortunes. "Fucking elves!" Bragg thundered as he spat on the nearest captive. " Bullshite attacking the 'ark!" He sneered at one of the females , grabbing her by the hair. " 'ou're gonna work ina fuckin mine til you die pointy bitch." Gwyn wasn't happy with Bragg's harshness but couldn't find a logical reason to disagree, they did try to kill them after all.

A) Take them as slaves
B) Kill them
C) Barter for their freedom
D) Other

Resources

Population: 3 Male Homunculus=2 Female Homunculus+Gwyn

Tools: Ruined Laboratory

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
>>157160
>A)
We can take them as slaves and once the drawfs are all gone we can just talk to them. The elfs will be our slaves in the eyes of the dwarfs but whilst we 'own' them we can just talk to them. The temple may be destroyed but the texts are not. The elfs will help us.
>>
>>157160
A.)Take them as slaves but treat them kindly but still have them work hard collecting and exploring for us.
>>
>>157131
>>157160
sorry I missed the tie breaker, I was getting food.
A honestly seems like the best decision, although I don't know if we'd be able to keep them under control without the dwarves
>>
>>157178
They're probably pissed we let them destroy the temple
>>
>>157195
>without the dwarves
Don't need to, if we show we were created by them they have no reason they will try to kill us. Elves would be the safer route for allies later down the line.

>>157200
>let them destroy the temple
Either that or sacrifice ourselves to something we were just born into? they will understand.
>>
Gwyn agreed with Bragg's judgement, these creatures, these elves, could be useful to him later on. Gwyn decided that he would not treat the elves poorly when Bragg was not around, he knew much better than to enrage the large dwarf. At Bragg's behest they put each elf prisoner on his or her knees and bound their hand with strong rope. Soon the group was sitting at a roaring fire in the dwarven camp, eating and drinking cheerily, while the Elves glared angrily from the outskirts. Gwyn thought about the even, they had amassed quite a haul. Each elf carried a bow and quiver, although he was unable to identify the materials they were comprised of. As well as a long dagger, one of which Gwyn had tied to his belt, twice he had cut his sleeve on the slender blade, having forgot it hung at his side. He looked back at the captives, their eyes flickering yellow in the fire light.

A) Offer them some food
B) Insult them loudly
C) Talk to them
D) Other

Resources

Population: 3 Male Homunculus=2 Female Homunculus+Gwyn, 3 Female elves (prisoner), 2 male elves (prisoners)

Tools: Ruined Laboratory, 5 elvish bows+arrows (50), 4 elvish daggers

>>
>>157240
>their eyes flickering yellow in the fire light.
I really like this imagery

>B) Insult them loudly
And then quietly talk to them. Explain that we cannot be seen together very long but wish no harm upon them. They will stay with us and that we will try to treat them fairly.
>>
>>157240
C.] talk to them, get their names and where their from, ask them to who their leader is and free him to speak as a equal for now.
>Keep the other bound so you can't be attacked.
>>
>>157275
>>157270
Alright guys I'll be hitting the hay for tonight. Have a goodnight everyone and thanks for being in my story!
>>
>>157240
Go talk to Bragg and the others. Talking to the prisoners would arouse suspicion from the dwarves
>>
>>157281
Night op, see you next time.
>>
>>157281
Thanks for QMing, great thread.
>>
>>157240
C, but wait until the dwarf falls asleep
>>
Sorry for the delay guys I'm ready to QM
>>
>>166009
what time zone are you in?
>>
>>168813
Pacific time zone ,California.

Will be able to QM for a little bit at around 8
>>
Ready to QM in 10 minutes
>>
>>170876
Hella
>>
Alright guys lets get this rolling, Thread will be closed upa t around 930 tonight. Our vote seemed to be with C) so ill start writing for thast
>>
Gwyn decided he should talk to the elves, perhaps in an attempt to show that he was not as cruel as Bragg. Or even to clarify that they were not his slaves, although a part of him couldn't help but feel contempt for the creatures. They had been so stealthy, so underhanded in their assassination attempts, but had failed. It was a bit difficult for him to stomach being friendly with a person who had tried to put an arrow through his heart. It didn't take long for the others to turn in for the night. The somberness at losing the boat was greatly overshadowed by the joy at capturing so many slaves and at suffering almost no casualties. When the last dwarf was slumped over and snoring Gwyn carefully made his way over to the bound elves. They eyed him coldly, making no sound as he approached, although Gwyn could just make out the rage written on their faces. He knelt before them and cleared his throat and used his best elvish to ask who their leader was. The elves were silent, glaring at him with their cat eyes. Gwyn sighed, he should have figured they wouldn't be talkative.

A) Offer them some food
B) Ask again
C) Get angry
D) Other

Resources

Population: 3 Male Homunculus=2 Female Homunculus+Gwyn, 3 Female elves (prisoner), 2 male elves (prisoners)

>>
>>170996
Get angry
>>
>>170996
B) Ask again
ask the gang one more time, if they dont want to talk just give it up you can always just torture them later.
>>
>>171018
>>171025
tie breaker in 3 minutes
>>
Gwyn realized being nice wasn't going to work. These creatures were murderous, hateful beasts after all, if his elvish wasn't good enough, then there might be another language they would understand. He leaned in close to the nearest elf, doing his conscious best to be menacing, he hissed through gritted teeth all the horrific punishments that the elves had in store for them. Gwyn didn't know much about torture and inflicting pain, so he listed things he thought would be intolerable. Sitting in a pitch dark room while a buzzing sound filled your ears, spending hours upon hours doing hard physical labor, having someone break the things you cherished, burning books. He had begun to frighten himself with the horrors he described, but the elves just sneered back. The closest even spat in his face, causing him to fall back in surprise.

A) Strike the insolent elf
B) Apologize
C) Raise an alarm, claim the elves had tried to escape
D) Other

Resources

>>
>>171092
D. Tie him back up and start to do experiments on him to lobotomize him turning the elf into a perfect slave.
>>
>>171127
the elves are still bound. Also as a bit of disclaimer since i never said it before, any smut or raunchy content will be implied as opposed to graphic. I understand its value from an immersion standpoint but its not something i enjoy writing. As a tie in to that point absolutely no rape, shit sticks in my craw.
>>
>>171092
D) Other
Stomp him out in front of his friends, make it so he wont be able to spit ever again. Or cut his tongue out or something.

>>171135
understood
>>
>>171145
Yeah I change my vote to this.
>>
Gwyn wiped the spittle from his face and felt a hot rage well up inside him. He had read about disrespect and felt the concept was abhorrent, after experiencing it first hand he was inclined to agree. He struck the elf with his fist as hard as he could. Pain lanced up his arm as his blow connected with the elf's slender nose. Blood erupted beneath his knuckles as he pulled his hand away to survey his damage. The elf's nose was flat and pouring an ungodly amount of blood, though the elf, and his companions, retained the same contemptuous look. Gwyn was shocked, the damage he had done should have incapacitated his victim, judging from the blood loss. Once more the elf spat at him, covering Gwyn's tunic in snot and blood. Gwyn wound up and struck the elf again, and produced similar results, blood sprayed from the broken nose, but the expression never changed. Enraged Gwyn hefted a nearby stone and clubbed the male elf in the lower jaw. A disgusting snap was heard, so loud that it woke the snoring dwarves nearby. The elf grunted in pain as his jaw broke and hung limp towards his next, a few shard of teeth fell through the opening in his lips as more blood flowed onto his chest.

A) Continue the assault
B) Apologize
C) Gloat
D) Other

Resources

>>
>>171186
can we do a combo of B and C?
The elves might want to cooperate if they see how easily Gwyn flies off the handle.
>>
>>171186
C)
>>
>>171222
>>171227
That the end of tonight guys, I'll recast the vote tommorow since the combination idea is very interesting, i'll think of how it would play out until next time. Thanks for being in my story and goodnight!
>>
Guys. Those were terrible choices. Jesus Christ we want them as friends. Ffs sorry I missed the thread I'm in another town over visiting family. Didn't know things would go so down hill. hopefully we can still fix this mess these anons put us in.
>>
>>171370
"friends" and "slaves" aren't very compatible terms. If I'm forced to choose I'd rather choose the one where we get endless free labor. Especially considering they're already tied up, so I think the time for making friends has long passed. I definitely agree we should be kind towards them, given they could probably rek us in an even fight, but it's important we let them know early on not to take us for fuckboys. Friendly, but not friends.
>>
>>174992
yeah obviously the time for a friendship is over due to you guys fucking punching him in the face.
>>
I'll be ready to qm in around 15-20 mins
>>
Alright guys im ready to QM
>>
>>176046
Well, new post?
>>
>>176186
I wasnt sure if anyone was even around and wanted to put it to another vote
>>
>>176205
checking in
>>
I'll make an announcement now in the hoipe to agrner more support in the next thread. Ill have another thread up at around 8-830 my time tommorrow night. Goodnight everyone!

>>176408
sorry anon
>>
do it, I for sure will support
>>
I will be ready to Qm in about 10 mins, int he meantime recast your votes for

>>171186
>>
B
B
B
->B
B)

Sorry I just got back from the airport
>>
>>171186
B
>>
Answer locked
>>
Gwyn immediately began to regret his decision, he looked at elf he had brutalized. His head hung pimp towards his chest, Gwyn presumed he was unconscious. The other elves glared at him, whatever hatred they had felt previous had been clearly renewed. Gwyn dropped the stone and cast his eyes from the furious elves, he mumbled an apology, not realizing what had come over him.

Roll to determine the elves response
98-99=success
80-97 partial sucess
79 or less failure
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>180263
Hope is all one can cling to now.
>>
>>180267
oh my god. these rolls are insane.
Thank the dice gods.
>>
One of the females elves seemed to understand, muttering something about disrespect deserving punishment. Gwyn was relieved, perhaps there was some hope for an alliance after all. The dwarves were swarming about now, almost all of them having stirred by now. A few gave him slaps on the lower back, congratulating him on "fuckin De elf up". Bragg himself tossed a few insults at the captive creatures before punching Gwyn none too hard in the stomach, giving him a friendly warning not too damage his prisoners too much.

A)They're my prisoners
B) Agree and bow out
C) other
>>
>>180415
C) convince him to let us take at least a few for having helped in their capture.
>>
Gwyn rubbed his stomach, trying to mask the pain, the dwarf hadn't been gentle with his strike and Gwyn was sure to understand the message behind it. He looked at the dwarf, measuring his statements carefully as he requested that a few of the elves remain behind with his people. Bragg raised a bushy eyebrow, a scowl slowly forming on his face. Gwyn was quick to explain that he had personally aided in the creatures capture, moreover he could put their savage nature and strong bodies to use in gathering materials for his research. Bragg stroked his beard, Gwyn's words clearly having some type of effect before he finally raised a concern, how would Gwyn's frail people keep these bloodthirsty killers in check?

A) Whips, chains, lynching
B) Talk to them, become friends
C) Business arrangement
D) Other

that was the last post of the night guys, eyes are starting to get heavy. See everyone tomorrow, have a goodnight and thanks for being in my story!!
>>
>>180491
specifically the female who didn't hate Gwyn exactly. We should still be able to have like 2 or 3 prisoners and the rest will be for Bragg. He can keep the one Gwyn punched.
>>
>>180541
A)
ya gotta put a show on for Bragg or he wouldn't allow them to keep the elves if we intended to keep them as friends but we really do B as secret.
>>

I'll be on tomorrow but I'm going to go for now. I have to get up early tomorrow.
>>
>>180550
Agreed
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>180541
A) to Bragg see then B)
>>
>>180550
>>180935
I vote for this plan
the only problem I foresee if Bragg might notice the lack of signs of restraint and punishment and call us on our shit
>>
No thread tonight?
>>
>>184550
I have no idea.
Nothing on his twitter. ->https://twitter.com/QMSaurn
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.