[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic CYOA Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: stanely can't door.jpg (297KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
stanely can't door.jpg
297KB, 1680x1050px
I love stories but I'm no good at making them, so y'know what, we'll have a generic quest that can go in any direction.

You awake in an empty white room without any idea how you got there or why you're there in the first place. As your eyes refocus, you see two doors in front of you. One of the doors is a stone door, as if it were cut from rock at that very moment. The other door is a wooden door like it were ripped straight from a house in the suburbs. You can't tell them apart except for how they look right now and it's worth mentioning you're a generic human male with no special powers except regular bodily functions. What do you do?

This is an open /qst/. There are no set responses so everything is like a write-in choice. I will accept any consensus (within reason, you mongs).
There will be no rolling!
>>
>>1567244
Get naked first
>>
>>1567282
Oh yeah, and I guess go on the door to the right
>>
>>1567282
>>1567363
Keep your socks on though. Go through the suburban door.
>>
>>1567282
>>1569008
>>1567363

Socks only. Right door. Let's get weird.
>>
File: wheat.jpg (3MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
wheat.jpg
3MB, 2592x1936px
>>1569024
>>1569008
>>1567363
>>1567282

You take off your clothes, except for your socks. You feel chilly, but at the same time liberated from the materialistic bonds of your clothes. You approach the wooden door and put your hand on the handle. It's warm to the touch, as if it had been sitting in the sun for quite some time. You open the door and stare into the void within it. Your only indication of something on the other side is a warm breeze and the earthly aroma of wheat. Having already made up your mind about going through the door you step step through the ethereal black void and emerge in a sunny field of amber grains.

Taking a minute to get your bearings, a quick look up tells you it's exactly noon. Scanning the horizon, directly in front of you is a small cabin puffing smoke from its chimney, which you judge to be a hundred yards away. Behind you is a waist high stone wall which upon closer inspection reveals to be hiding a dirt path behind it. Everywhere else you see is just wheat and under your foot is the wooden door you came from. What do you do now?
>>
>>1569710
Ah, the nice sun on our warm body. Lets go to Abraham's log cabin, after we put some wheat in our mouth
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.