[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Villain Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 28

File: tumblr_n0cafjK22c1s8gtxto1_500.jpg (139KB, 476x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0cafjK22c1s8gtxto1_500.jpg
139KB, 476x576px
You follow Silver Scourge through the halls of the massive manor. You see multiple designs on the walls for laser weaponry, sonic grenades, and various EXO-Suits. This man was truly an evil genius.

Eventually you reach an old looking door, Scourge places his cane in the hole where the doorknob should be and the floor beneath you begins to shift and slide. You hop back watching the floor withdraw to reveal a massive set of stairs leading underground.

Walking down you smell the oil and burnt metal that is settled in these old walls from years of work, some cobwebs do linger above and layers of dust scatter with every new step.

"It's been a long time since I've been in the workshop. Forgive the mess, I never expected to be down here again."

He hits a button on his cane and you hear a faint beep deep in the shadowy corner of the workshop, slowly floodlights engage and reveal to you rhe massive scope of this underground lab.

A weapon wall, holdong ancient models of Freeze rays, and Stasis Guns.

A set of outdated power armors, some as big and bulky as small tanks and others with enough power to break the sound barrier.

And not to mention the lab, every piece of equipment to make a potent neurotoxin or a pure plastic explosive mixture.

Scourge looks at you and asks simply.
"Where are we starting?"

>The armory
>The armors
>The lab
>Do you have anything a little more..experimental?
>>
>The armors
Work something out for meatball so he can be more... acceptable
We can't lug around a pile of acidic liquid all the time
>>
>>1566111
This is a better idea changing to this.
>>1566128
>>
>>1566128
This is as nice a place to start as any. Backing. Might learn something about building suits and chemicals along the way.
>>
>>1566111
>Do you have anything a little more..experimental?

Mystery Box !
>>
>>1566156
let's brake tradition today.
>>
>>1566111
>>The armors
Always wear protection.
>>
>>1566111
>The armory

Though I don't like the idea of being part of someone's legacy, I do like the idea of taking his s armour apart and gaining an understanding of how it works so we can incorporate it into or flat out improve on it in our own designs
>>
>>1566180
Hey it's better then being in the streets like we were before. Also some home made bombs did a lot of damage to the authority junior branch.
>>
>>1566180
I feel ya man, but it's not like we're signing on to be his sidekick. We've graduated out of the minor leagues, we need something more than homemade firebombs and a nice knife. He's got tech, we have ideas.
>>
>>1566111
>The armors
Gotta keep that squishy brain safe.
>>
>>1566111
Changing >>1566180 to armour as I originally to vote for it instead of armoury

>>1566181
>>1566185
I get that i just don't want to be part of some guys legacy, I want to be our own guy
>>
>>1566198
Ok. Then we're two buddies hanging out, he let's us use his workshop we talk designs and stuff. No need to be Silver Scourge 2.
>>
>>1566111
>The armors
>>
File: 1493939415796.jpg (185KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493939415796.jpg
185KB, 1280x672px
>>1566128
i like this idea
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>1566268
here is something mobile and durable but we should made more slits so that he can see more easely and not get traped in someone fills in the face slits or jams the hatch and with this he is going to be like a mobile tank trashcan filled with acid
>>
File: OmniverseNRG.png (109KB, 395x465px)
OmniverseNRG.png
109KB, 395x465px
>>1566297
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-44-12.png (346KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-44-12.png
346KB, 1080x1920px
"Show me your armors, It's always nice to keep my more valuable bits protected." You say

The old man chuckles and motions for you to follow him.

"I may have something for you, it isn't exactly subtle however. It provides low level flight, and a good selection of weaponry."

You look at the suit, held behind a bulletproof glass case. You see the reflective silver armor with the bright blue S insignia Scourge was known for. The helmets mask is also a reflectove blue tinted glass with some sort of speaker or filter. The arms are thicker to contain weapons it seems.

"It's the most modern model I have, still behind the absolute cutting edge. But only Authority Elites really can contest if you know how to use it properly."

>It'll work, If I can rebrand it of course
>You want me to carry on as Silver Scourge?
>I'll be making my own suit, thank you for the offer however.
>Got anything else?

(Design and future suit designs credited to Strauss.)
>>
>>1566268
with this he could shoot out acid or acid slime for a ranged weapon can he separate his mass?
>>
>>1566306
i dont know what to choose and i love the design
>>
>>1566306
>Other.
Nothing against it old man but you did say yyou didn't want authority on your ass so rebranding it would be safer for you and your family.
>>
>>1566313
i support but in the future i want to make our own suit or upgrade this one
>>
>>1566312
We keep that to ourselfs. We need to create a acid resistant armor for meatball.
>>
>>1566306
Got to work with what you have available. We can make our own crap after we rob a bank or something.
>>
>>1566320
>>1566268
>>1566297
>>1566298

yes we do he is not the fastest or most suptle and i think he leavs a trail of half melted concreate and i think plastic and glass are the only things he just does not melt with just contact
>>
>>1566306
>You want me to carry on as Silver Scourge?

More modifications can be made once we start tinkering

>>1566307
Expermintation is required perhaps, though maybe Meaty can give us some more demonstrations of his power
>>
>>1566331
Well time to invent the plasteel or something like that.
>>
File: Iris.jpg (90KB, 1400x786px) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
90KB, 1400x786px
>>1566338
we could and likley need too or we just layer the inside with plastic and plastic like rubber or flexible plastic in the joints and we need to make the escape rouths for him in the suit like slits in the feet and hands maybye also for attack and here >>1566298 do you see the symbol in the middle it could be like a plug/iris door for another escape hole and can be used to spray himself out for an attack
>>
Btw why does meatball absolutely need an armour?
His fluidity seems like a big advantage.
>>
>>1566362
Probably just so he can do stuff without melting everything. What if we need him to pick up a bag of cash or something?
>>
>>1566349
>>1566349
It's dueable. I still want to create a tube system to feed a weapon with his on acid. It would be like a suction tube that pulls the acid and transfer to a gun made to spray acid. Still haven't decided if it sould be a wrist type weapon or if it should be a external one so people don't try to cut his arms or something.

>>1566362
To give him some safety too. He will be way more willing to attack a super if he has some kind of armor.
>>
>>1566362
i actualy dont know? it coudl be thing that makes normal life more easy for him so that he does not melt the floor? it could be just becuse we talked about suits i just started to think of this? or becuse we want him to things then just melting them like using bombs, guns, lifting bags full of money/drugs/guns/material/food without melting them?
>>
>>1566369
We are the best evil boss aren't we?
>>
>>1566364
>>1566367
>>1566369
All these things can also be handled by normal people.
Meatball could be used to get through narrow spaces like pipes or underneath doors.
>>
>>1566367
that symbol we have a hole there in the durable main body for a beam attact and he could shoot out of the face slits and with slits in the boots he can slip out, melt the floor/people under him and wrist mounted is good i was thinking of him like our brute so punching with acid covered fists is good but if he used a acid gun conected to him its going to in his way or get stuck on something

does he see from all his slime or does he need his human eyes too see?
>>
>>1566374
He can do that with a suit as well. If we are going to be an evil genius we might as well maximize our guys abilities.
>>
>>1566374
Yes it can, but what if he ends up having to fight a super? Althought he has acid we don't know what could hurt him. Also a hydrogen spray or some ice attack may trap him in hiseat form but not when he's in a powerarmor.

Also we need to give sharp a upgrade too.
>>
>>1566373
yes we are and do you think acid meatball is a vilain becuse how he looks or becuse he can not control his acid? or just think humans are tasty? to be fair humans are the most abundant food source and at the same time biggest and slowest
>>
>>1566380
>punching with acid covered fists

God dammit anon that is genious!!
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (106KB, 725x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
106KB, 725x1101px
>>1566367
This anon gets it we just have to give meatball of ease of access into and out of his suit

Think Johann from Hellboy except he's a liquid acid instead of ectoplasmic gas
>>
>>1566387
the soiut could a have a heat/cold/temprature regulation sytem so that he does not boil away or freeze to death and if his acid does not work then he have metal fists or can soften up the ground/contreate/assfalt so its like quicksand that should take care of most speedsters they can not handle too inconsisteant sufaces or getting there feet/boots stuck in something sticky it just most can not handle quick changes of friction/vicosity
>>
>>1566407
Yes i was trying to defend the reason why we should give meatball a suit anon.
>>
>>1566400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDqDOLupNc
video for fun and we could give him a flexable suit with metal supports on the outside or inside coated in plastic to simulate bones
>>
>>1566412
i was and sorry if it sounded like i was doing something else it just that i get an idea i need to write it down before i forget about its that i just must write when insperation hits me in the face most of the time i just throw i ideas and see what sticks
>>
>>1566418
Okay so it will be a suit to Meatball. What about sharp? Upgrade his blades? Give another suit to him? One were he can pull his blades out.
>>
>>1566418
for the everyday life for our meatball
>>
>>1566422
Good because that's how TRUE SCIENCE! Is made.
>>
>>1566426
>implying true science isn't made when you throw away any silly notion of morals and "ethics"
>>
>>1566423
can we make so that his blades are not magnetic? first we need to reaseartch how his blades are sheated and what material it is and if the blade sharpens it self, heals when chiped or grows back and if it has any special propertys
>>
>>1566423
Ninja training, his power set is perfect for stealth and assassination
>>
>>1566423
Predator style shoulder guns.
>>
>>1566428
Oh that too.
>>1566435
i thinked of either heat blades or something to increase it's resistance. But as you said we need more data!! and if we can't do something with the blades we can give him a camouflage weapon we make sharp our sneak attack guy.
>>
>>1566428
this it true the churtce made it so that science could not develop and if someone inveted something amazing or had a world shanging idea that could have been use to make the world better the pheasants called them witches/demons and killed them tortured burned becuse they did not like the idea or id not understand same with healears and doctors. same with the churtch becuse of morals and "ethics" or if it whent agains "the lords words" or was "unholy"
>>
>>1566440
Aproved!! Next idea!
>>
>>1566440
approved and would this be a good costume for the boss or sharp?
>>
>>1566435
In the first thread I posited the idea of hardened bone blades instead of metal, toying with the idea of shark genes that allow for rapid growth (sharks teeth constantly break off and regrow during biting).
>>
>>1566511
The overall idea of that suit is nice. The whole red x thing from titans is meh. It does scream assassin and troubleshooter though.
>>
>>1566306
As well as maybe see some blueprints, his workshop?
>>
>>1566369
All this is hinging on the implication that Melty wants a normal existence, for all we know he/she/it just wants to devour things and roll around. We need more data!
>>
>>1566374
Or grown to titanic proportions and unleashed on a cape hq, dissolving all inside. The Blob anyone?
>>
>>1566565
he could possibly do that but it not subsnatable
>>
>>1566440
The shoulder guns could be good for Sharp, but something tells me he's a more up close guy. Poison for his blades, high frequency vibrations, cyberdization, gene splicing for natural night vision.
>>
>>1566571
It's not like Melty has a traditional skeletal structure to break from stress. I'm just bouncing ideas anyways. We gotta go outside the box guys.
>>
>>1566571
And sustainability is an excellent virtue for an evil genius. Good point. Solar powered death ray.
>>
>>1566571
>>1566579
i meant with food/flesh/living-creatures/dead-bodys/civilians
>>
>>1566583
My rebuttal to that would be Cloning. All the food you ever need.
>>
>>1566582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuhS0RUah_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FbB5yZipPA
but we should build batterys so that we dont need to wait for it to fire or charge it before needing to fire it and not after like this
>>
>>1566596
but where would we get the biomass and its ineffichient we could just then feed him the biomass directly if we had any
>>
>>1566602
That was a fun movie.
>>
>>1566605
Ugh okay mister debby downer. Maybe if we can find a way to temporarily boost his size, like Hank Pym.
>>
>>1566606
do you have any recomidation for a movie thats like megamind?
>>
>>1566614
Well...if you want a mad scientist movie, I cannot stress the amazing cinematic experience that is Re-Animator AKA H. P. Lovecraft's Re-Animator.
>>
>>1566619
give me a link or a clip thats on youtube plehaes both
>>
>>1566626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHDudCPLtRs
Apparently youtube has the whole damn film hah.
>>
>>1566634
here have a movie after it say what you think watch it if you want
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZStU2Zymzg
>>
>>1566646
Evolution? Love it, I have it on Dvd.
>>
>>1566634
i really like this film interesting bloody gory and its liearly mad scientist feel sometimes a little funny
>>
>>1566676
do you know any movies that are like evolution? or would recomend?
>>
>>1566711
More goofy fun? Or Scifi and comedy?
>>
>>1566708
i found a song that fits the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAoaCHdTJY
>>
>>1566725
i love goofy fun and i love a good sci fi movie or series with comedy in it like this one i recomend galaxy quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mK-A_0viA
>>
>>1566732
I have that one too hah. If you want goofy. I present Six String Samurai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaPP00uNkNI
>>
>>1566736
thank you and this is the scene that makes me giggle everytime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qopdYE3_QoU
>>
>>1566739
and lets not forget this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-NiGp1gys
>>
>>1566755
And we can use that idea! I have all these ideas for evil genius weapons. One is the telefragger.
>>
>>1566762
a solid state teliporter any super would just be a pile of goo by having every particle one by one transported but it looks like it it was instant
>>
>>1566511
What is this from? Is it just concept art
>>
>>1566820
I'm 90% sure it's fan art of red x from teen titans.
>>
"It'll work, but of course I'd have to do some rebranding." You say stroking your chin.

"Hah! Rebranding? You dont have a brand kid, you're dressed like a tourist who raided a gas station."

"Closer than you'd think." You say examining your clothes. Not exactly super villain material, not even a back alley mugger woukd take you for a threat or respect you.

"You need a name people will respect, a look that inspires fear." He says

After a few moments of silence he slides you a tablet.
"Sketch something, something that you like and I can design it, any special additions I'm sure you and I could work out. And after that, we need your name. Not your real one, that doesn't matter anymore. But the name of who you are, really."

> Suit Design and Villain name selection

Any drawfags feel free to put out your own sketches. Big discussion time boys choose wisely.
>>
>>1567033
Mr. Wolf, damn it.
>>
File: jinrohaq5.jpg (95KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
jinrohaq5.jpg
95KB, 536x800px
>>1567033
Maybe something like the power armir from Jin Roh. Pic related. for the armor desing?
>>
>>1567033
>>1567159
And of course our Villan name is Mr. Wolf
>>
>>1567148
I'm not really sold on that name to be honest, I'm not really into the villainous businessman angle. Even if we dropped that I still don't like the name very much.
>>
File: Power Armor.jpg (319KB, 1600x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor.jpg
319KB, 1600x1043px
I like the look of this.
>>
>>1567167
What would you suggest anon? The Predator because we hunt supers?

Cipher? Because we are misterious and use gadgets and are more a well equiped and smart super-villan?

That Guy because we are that guy you know "That guy"
>>
>>1567184
Uh i liked maybe something pai ted in the helmet to intimidate the normies? I would go with a skull, but we would end up being named red skull or some other idiot name.
>>
File: Cipher.jpg (25KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cipher.jpg
25KB, 600x1000px
>>1567334
Cipher would be a pretty cool name, honestly.
>>1567344
Could something like this work?
>>
>>1567349
what about instead of paint we make it be a light of said symbol on our blank helmet and make it change color at our will? I liked this seems like a rorschach test thing.

I also like Cipher to be our name villan beside Mr.wolf.
>>
>>1567374
That'd work for me.

I supported the Mr. Wolf name, but if we're using power armor I think Cipher might work better.

Mr. Wolf could be our alias whenever we're doing something we don't want tied to us or the Cipher name.
>>
>>1567334
Cipher sounds cool, it would definitely work better with the power armor/tinkerer villian angel we're working with.
>>
>>1567384
Well we will need a second identity so we can use our real name to be Mr.Wolf and our Villan name Cipher.

>>1567393
Guess that give us three votes for Cipher then.

What abput weapons? Should we use pistols, a laser guided shoulder weapon like the one of the predator or should we go iron-man and launch burts of plasma from our palms?

Also jetpack? Y/N

oh not forget some anti-sonic thing because of Wavelenght.
>>
>>1567334
>Cipher
We need to have a code language for all of our projects if we choose this name.
>>1567420
I think we should be iron-man esque in that we have many various suits and gadgets all of which are interchangeable, but I'd like to have some sort of innate weapon. Maybe we could do some gene-splicing and give ourselves pseudo super powers like a healing factor or enhanced strength.
>>1567159
I like the imposing feel of this design, but not the mask or pants. Mask is too gas mask esque and pants should be fully armored as well.
>>
>>1567420
Jetpacks are fucking slow and useless. Just use a fucking grap line.

For our weapons I was thinking along the lines of a collabsible/transforming weapon (think RWBY style but less useless) with one melee mode and one ranged.
>>
>>1567448
>Jetpacks
>Grappling hook
>Not using based science such as anti-gravity, hover tech, or magnetism
What are we? Plebeians?
>>
>>1567420
>Well we will need a second identity so we can use our real name to be Mr.Wolf and our Villan name Cipher.

I can agree to that, why can't we just use all three? Our armor should be armed to the teeth, Warmachine's got bother the shoulder guns, machine guns, and plasma blasts and it's still relatively sleek, especially the modern variations. We can also configure it to have a larger, more militaristic suit similar to lex luthor's, and have a smaller, sleek suit with basic flight, plasma blasts, and gadgets within a utility belt built into it, for when our outer suit gets trashed. The outer suit is powerful and gives us intimidation points. The inner suit is a good back up plan and keeps us in a long fight, as well as more toys for when we want to play around or a larger, clunky tank of a suit just isn't right for the job.

>Also jetpack? Y/N
Is that even a real question?
>>
>>1567443
Our suit can increase our powerness soif we increase the suit power we increase it well power.

>>1567448
Noted no jetpack grappling hook to help us move around and physical might enchanced by the power armor
>>
>>1567458
I don't think we have this kind of resource yet...
>>1567463
It's, i believe, limit by it's power out put. The armor is great but the more toys the more energy it consumes and turn off faster. Maybe a nuclear powered core would solve the problem..
>>
>>1567464
>Relying on our suit
That's all great till we get our suit torn off or it powers down mid combat, or it fails in general.
Then we're just a smart man with a lot of money and if Stark has taught me anything it's that he's shit without his suit. I'd rather we not face the same sort of scenario.
>>
>>1567463
Apperantly some people don't like jetpack anon. At least nobody is trying to pass a cape as a desing for our villan uniform.
>>
>>1567474
That would be a good idea, also instead of a jetpack or thrusters, what if we went for the luther/dr.doom route and had the suit float through magnetism or anti-gravity or whatever. We seem smart enough to pull it off. The utility belt would be similar to batman's of course. So just tools separate from the suit in case we need them, can't have all your eggs in one basket after all. Maybe a freeze/heat ray to make up for not thrown projectile weaponry, killing isn't really a big deal anyway.
>>
>>1567474
We just met this world's rich ex-super villain. He's no Doctor DOOM, but he's bound to have funds and with some finagling and patchwork we can probably fashion a rudimentary R&D lab and easily work our way towards it.
>>
Are we smart enough to make teleporter pads or anything like that set them down around the city if we're in trouble we could at least run away with that invisibility might be a thing too
>>
>>1567033
I actually like the earlier drawing. It's still early days, he said it himself that it's below the current super tech level. And it has low flight built in. If I could draw I'd fuck around, but most of the cool suits and exo stuff is Fallout. I'm decidedly against Mr. Wolf. Too businessman. Cipher is okay...I fee we can do better guys.
>>
How do people feel about drone minions?
>>
>>1567543
We talked a lot about it last thread. They can be used, it's just our character is more hands on. We like getting down and dirty hunting capes. We outsmart and dominate.
>>
>>1567563
we did, but people were kind of 50/50 about it. I just wanted to see how anons felt about it now.
>>
>>1567541
Some suits. Trying to not go anime.
>>
>>1567567
>>
What are anons thoughts on dead space suits?
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (31KB, 286x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
31KB, 286x499px
>>1567033
I honestly like mr Wolf as our monoiker, its low key and hints at a savageness

>Villian design
Think All for one from holy no hero academia, the maniacs from hotline Miami
>>
>>1566111

Checked, does anyone have the link to the last thread's archive?
>>
>>1567786
We blew up a building killing 3 supers and stabbed a fourth. Then caused a prison transport to crash, followed by kidnapping, another two murders and arson. Low key isn't really our thing. Neither is the faux businessman thing.
>>
>>1567800
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1549956
>>
>>1567801
Yes and? the suit looks good and low key I like it because of the visual it conveys not because I want to be a buisnessman faux or otherwise
>>
>>1567801
We're probably going to be wearing many hats to be honest. The name Cypher could also work with us having multiple identities each with their own names and personalities.
>>
So have we come to some sort of consensus on the suit?

I've heard Iron Man like full body suit and the name Cipher.

Lets go into a bit more detail about the suit. Features you'd like to see in it? Special Ideas for it.
>>
>>1567831
Modular at the very least. Tools for for constructing stuff built into it. Strength and speed enhancements.
>>
>>1567831
I really like Doctor Dooms aesthetic. Lotta old school armor stuff and angry. He also kinda became Iron Man recently.
>>
>>1567847
Built in weapons. We don't need to be bulky or easily grabbed.
>>
>>1567844
I like your idea of having welders and such too. Being able to cobble something together is neat and novel and modular is a plus. Being able to improve on it sounds nice.
>>
>>1567831
Magnetic armor so we can float of fly and also so we can make into a EMP to damage eletronics. And something anti-sonic. Because of Weavelenght.
>>
>>1567831
Modular and compartmentalised, it should work even when it's being taken apart, every part should work independently from the others like >>1567851 no overt weapons what we do have is built in, various gases dispensers, electrical infusion into the outer layer of the suit, extreme heat and cooling generation in close proximity to the suit, and strong magnetic attractions in the hands
>>
>>1567890
>>1567892
I think these might be a little ambitious for now.
>>
>>1567893
Early days.
>>
Remember we're Mr Wolf. So lets go for something we can use and cover up. We need people to under estimate us...also naturally the crew needs similar on theme armour. Gotta look the part ya know
>>
>>1567831
having a utility belt with a backup raygun is definitely a good idea, shouldn't rely on the suit too much.
>>
>>1567893
There's a reason I didn't say shit like repulsive beams or something ridiculous like nanotech repair systems.

Everything bar perhaps the magnetic gloves are relatively low key easy to stock and maintain.

The electric field in my head is more of a insulated layer we can activate to taze people in CQC
>>
>>1567899
Cipher is better than Wolf.
>>
>>1567905
good point, we should get a nanotech repair system, like regenerative powers, but for the suit.
>>
>>1567905
I was more talking to the other anon who wanted full magnetized, emp and anti sonic superhero stuff. Sounds kinda tough with how Silver said his stuff is outdated.
>>
>>1567912
We should inject ourself with 2000000% pure healing factor. And cocaine.
>>
>>1567912
Later remember we're relatively low power at this point, I'm trying to do this on a budget

>>1567915
I get that however having a high frequency audio inhibitor that basically causes crippling mind numbing headaches for anyone who can't block it out with appropriate inhibitors or something as mundane as ear plugs is an alternative
>>
File: This-Guy-Knows-His-Shit-Meme.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
This-Guy-Knows-His-Shit-Meme.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>1567924
Maybe it's the gallon of LSD I just dropped, but this sounds like an amazing idea anon.
>>
>>1567899
We don't need people underestimating us. We're not an undercover guy, not an actor. Our main desire and drive is to go head to head with capes, completely outsmart and crush them. We kill capes and make weapons that do it.
>>
>>1567924
Injecting drugs as a methodical intelligent cape killer? Please.
>>
>>1567965
How about we use the narcotics to throw some sups off their game? Some of them HAVE to have some form of weakness to drugs.
>>
>>1567984
That's totally acceptable. Doctor Doom once instantly made Iron Man drunk as fuck while he was flying. After years of sobriety hah.
>>
>>1567965
Hey, having our (or sharps) suit have a last ditch berserker serum would be kickass.
>>
>>1567965
>yfw MC has been on PCP the ENTIRE TIME so far
>>
>>1567996
Oh, again I have no qualms against giving others drugs. Hell if Sharp wants to go full Khorne Berserker that's fine by me. I just say we ourselves should have a clear head.
>>
>>1567996
Why not have a serum that increases reaction time akin to having a deployable Bullet Time?
>>
>>1568005
In a prison made by the Authority? Uh...
>>
>>1568012
Prison pocket ;)
>>
>>1568007
That would also be neato. Along with a shipboard AI that logs and registers enemy movements to give us increased reaction speed and accuracy to the tune of microseconds
>>
>>1568013
Am I the only one who read the Authority? They are basically justice league but gangster as fuck. They had Weatherman who is The evil supergenius.
>>
what if we got a flamethrower attached to the wrist gauntlets?
>>
>>1568012
>yfw MC's veins are literally filled with liquid PCP

>tfw gallon of PCP

>tfw no one will get that reference
>>
>>1568049
Oh even better, why not make the flamethrower instead be a chemical thrower where the wearer can switch out different ammo types?
>>
>>1568049
Onboard weaponry man. If we get good enough we can have tons of weapons in one hand.
>>1568019
I still want my AI that records our various notes on capes abilities and how to use it against them. Points if we name it Diane.
>>
>>1568061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah7ApyeyneY

whitest kids you know?

>>1568065
nice
>>
>>1568067
Are you my spirit animal? Yeah, that show is the fucking best.
>>
Rogue are you here? Could you make some ruling, it's little more than anarchy right now

Also an update would be nice
>>
>>1568077
Did you see last thread? He's probably waiting for more anarchy and laughing his ass off, dudes probably more mental than Cursed.
>>
>>1568073
>>
>>1568081
Kinda sad all the other super crazies seem to be asleep. There was one anon talking about weaponizing bees.
>>
I am having a good laugh right now at all this mayhem. I love it, honestly the large conversations between all you guys really make me happy.

So a modular suit kinda full body, blank face mask and modular. I'll get it to Strauss and hopefully we can get a sketch soon.
>>
>>1568093
Cool beans. Was thinking about getting a friend of mine to draw somethin. Went to art school in Japan.
>>
>>1568143
I'd be very grateful
>>
>>1568086
>weaponizing bees
this needs to be done, immediately
>>
>>1568174
Right? We need to go a little crazy. We have an ambulatory mass of acid and dead tissue for a homey and not-The Kurgan. We can go a little nuts.
>>
>>1568166
Okay. I'll talk to em tomorrow after work.
>>
>>1568174
Just get some killer bee pheromones so when you spritz someone they have a hive's worth of suicidal psycho bees chasing them.

>tfw we find a super who is allergic to bees and one of our niche weapons is concentrated bee venom
>>
>>1568195
Or Japanese giant hornets. They have pheromones too, they invade bee hives and chomp their heads off. Their stings also can cause renal failure.
>>
>>1568210
But then bees defend themselves by covering the hornet and vibrating their wings and basically becoming a small oven. Gets up to 117 degrees and they increase carbon dioxide. Killer bees indeed.
>>
>>1568210
But killer bees will actually chase you and sting you until every single one of them is dead. They are fucking mental. The bee that is a cross between an american and african honeybee and instead of making honey it is a horde of berserkers that want nothing more than to cause pain and death.

Giant hornets are easier to hit, too. Can't get into as small of spaces.

Maybe, just maybe, we gene splice the two together. Hell, why not throw in some banana spider genes for their venom? That shit is fatal as hell.
>>
>>1568228
Are you trying to make Cazadores? Cause that sounds like you wanna make Cazadores.
>>
>>1568228
I still like the bees that cover you and suicidally vibrate and cook you.
>>
>>1568246
>>1568253
Why not both?

Even if they kill us and wipe us from the history books, they'll never stop the cazadore horde (now with extra thermally conductive bodies and actual fire breath).
>>
>>1568262
Biohorrors are a slippery slope, not because of control. More along the lines of being all about your invincible army and not doing the cape killing yourself. I do like the bee cannon idea though.
>>
File: the_monarch_by_timswit-d5nrume.jpg (148KB, 822x972px) Image search: [Google]
the_monarch_by_timswit-d5nrume.jpg
148KB, 822x972px
>>1568195
>>1568210
>>1568225
>>1568228
OR WE COULD USE THE POISONOUS MONARCH BUTTERFLY, WHOSE LETHAL STING AND STICKY WEBS WILL BRING EVEN THE MIGHTIEST HERO TO THEIR KNEES!
>>
>>1568269
Why not have bee traps? You get free honey, and interlopers get stung to death by bees. Win-Win in my book.
>>
>>1568286
>tfw they have a Brock Samson

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1471484088504.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1471484088504.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>1568320
>>
You hand the tablet back to Scourge.

"Hmm. A full body suit, good good, most protection that way. Modular weapons to keep bulk down, and..weaponized bugs? What is this you scribbled about bees or some nonsense. A bit of a madman but sometimes that's what the world needs I suppose.." he spends a few minutes going over your notes.

"I can have a suit finished in the year. Until then, you'll have to make due. Feel free to construct yourself weapons from the materials I have here or simply browse my selection. I've set your friend with the scars in a bedroom up stairs and unfortunately your jellied one had to be kept in a Zanitanium Container. An Alien metal was the safest bet." As he finishes this a well groomed man with slicked back black hair and pencil moustache steps forward from a dark corner of the room and hands you a canister with yellow and green LED lights on it.

"For you, sir" he says. You look into his eyes and notice they are glowing a dim blue, android servants, most interesting.

"Well the 'Cipher' I guess I better go draw up the schematics for this thing. Feel free to claim a room in the manor for yourself." Says Scourge as he wanders off with your tablet followed by the android closely.

You look around the workshop, it's truly incredible. You take a few moments to plot on your next move.

>Go searching through the weapons
>Get more intel on the bank
>Get more intel on the new weapon exhibition
>Get more intel on the battle suits
>Get some sleep
>Other
>>
>>1568360
>>Go searching through the weapons
Sleep later. Lasers and ice guns.
>>
>>1568360
>and..weaponized bugs? What is this you scribbled about bees or some nonsense
hah!
>>
File: the_monarch_by_supajoe.jpg (337KB, 707x800px) Image search: [Google]
the_monarch_by_supajoe.jpg
337KB, 707x800px
>>1568320
>>1568326
FOR WE ARE THE MIGHT MONARCH!

but seriously though, whatever we choose to do with our bee canon, let's have some fun with it. I'm not saying we go full funny villian, but incorporating at least a little of a golden age feel to our villian would make him way more interesting compared to most of these deadpan, edgy/dark/deadpan villians nowadays.

>>1568360
>Go searching through the weapons
first things first, heat ray or freeze ray?
Also we should try making a containment suit for meatball, or maybe scourage already has one.
>>
>>1568385
Freeze ray. Eventual absolute zero.
>>
>>1568385
I think the bee stuff is up to us anon. Which is fine, we can write up a blueprint and if a cape is allergic...fun times.
>>
>>1568360
>>Go searching through the weapons
Here's hoping for an upscaled nailgun. For when you need to pin someone down.
>>
>>1568385
Why not a Anti-Molecular Ray?
>>
>>1568408
we could do that too, personally I'm a sucker for the classics but whatever the rest of you want. a ray gun is a ray gun after all.
>>
>>1568360
>Get more intel on the bank

Scourges son was the bank manager right he should know rather in and outs of the security, we rob the bank get him to launder the money in return for a cut and get the ball rolling properly
>>
File: 2017-06-13-12-46-38-.jpg (4KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13-12-46-38-.jpg
4KB, 302x167px
Why not a ray gun with a classic look? Full auto is best auto.
>>
>>1568421
Anon please.
>>
>>1568426
Eww. Classical as in most gun-like not most dildo-like. We need to look cool.
>>
>>1568421
>>1568426
I got it, you can have a main rifle with the heat ray, the side arm with the freeze ray. And stick with me on this one.

The Grenade launcher is the Anti-Molecular device, for use in the rearrangement of architecture, riot suppression, and any super hero that looks and sounds like a bore at parties.
>>
File: 4319818-captain_cold's_cold_gun.jpg (184KB, 1362x765px) Image search: [Google]
4319818-captain_cold's_cold_gun.jpg
184KB, 1362x765px
>>1568421
>>1568426
gentlemen please, stop embarrassing yourselves
>>
File: 744306-captain_cold.jpg (12KB, 320x207px) Image search: [Google]
744306-captain_cold.jpg
12KB, 320x207px
>>1568444
>>1568441
>>1568421
>>1568426
Jokes aside, I'm actually a fan of captain cold's more colorfully designed guns.
>>
File: injustice2_captaincold.jpg (97KB, 1346x747px) Image search: [Google]
injustice2_captaincold.jpg
97KB, 1346x747px
>>1568450
>>1568444
>>1568421
>>1568426
>>1568439
>>1568441
We could go for a more modernized design though
>>
>>1568360
Look for dna splicing equipment and since our name is Cipher we need some hallucinogens maybe even maybe robot bees in the mix of real ones
>>
>>1568454
We should have ours with a standard beam and shotgun burst attachments.
>>
>>1568457
what if we had a few bee shaped spybots mixed in with the bees(or genetically modified butterflies) so that when a pesky hero comes in to stop the attack, they'll be so busy with the bees that they wont notice the bee bots planting a tracker on them. Then, assuming they succeed in stopping the attack, we can track them back to their hideout and prepare an attack on their base to finish them. plans within plans son, that's how a mad man does it.
>>1568459
That's a good idea, what if the end of the gun could change the width, scope, and intensity of the shot, like a hose attachment if anyone gets what I'm talking about.
>>
>>1568454
Its literally a hair dryer....
>>
>Weaponizing bees
I hope we make Simpsons hit and run wasps.
>>
>>1568570
how does that look like a hair dryer to you?
>>
What the fuck is even going on in this thread
>>
>>1568692
beautiful villainy
>>
>>1568692
Honestly if we do even half the thing we've discussed so far, our villain will be joker levels of legendary, just rereading all this is making me really want to play it now.
>>
>>1568421

This. Lighting changes according to magazine type. Freeze bullets blue, Plasma Napalm Modern Greek fire - red, Super Cancer Ebola - Purple and the 'Blow your Mind' special, RAINBOW.
>>
>>1567571
This looks really evil
>>
can I suggest a bolter? or something similar, we are highly intelegent correct, so I think a shredder is a good idea. something very vindictive and crule. mabey even multiple ammo types like plasma and shredder and hard point and so on. or am I to tired for this shit and need to sleep?
>>
>>1569557
I dont like the look of the boltor DESU, they look too toylike and plastic imo.

Still supporting the raygun mk3 design.
>>
>>1569569
I don't care about the look I care about the function

there is a saying "fashion must follow function"
that is my line of thinking here

as a side note I love the joker images, he is one of my favorite incarnations of the clown

heath ledger, may you rest in peace you beautifully deranged bastard
>>
You search the wall of weapons, some things here look ridiculous. You swear you spot a curling iron with a Supernova setting.

You have a very specific design in mind, a rifle almost with a modern design, the gun has to be effective and easy to adjust while being good looking as well.

The gun is a little long than your forearm, more submachine gun sized than rifle. A small dented can of what appears to be something labeled "E0" is in the butt of it and a small LCD screen reading "running diagnostics" is covered in dust. This looks perfect, you give the trigger a delicate pull and with what sounds like crackling ice a chilly mist covers the floor and your feet. You take a step and your pants crackle from stiffness.

A freeze gun with interchangeable cannisters, this could work, but you can improve it, how?

>Begin creating a launchable super pollen that attracts hordes of bees and wasps
>Begin making your own greek fire, a liquid that when exposed to air combusts
>Begin finding a way to fire an energy that negatively and positively charges particles letting you shoot lightning
>Begin adjusting the gun to fire physical ammunition (leads to sleep pellets, Smoke bombs, spy bees etc)
>>
>>1569653
>Begin adjusting the gun to fire physical ammunition (leads to sleep pellets, Smoke bombs, spy bees etc)

Flexibility is king.
>>
>>1569653
>adjust to fire physical ammo
also could we do super heated plasma?
>>
>>1569653
Now this may be crazy, but what about a solution that calcifies whatever it hits, turning it into stone/fossil?
>>
>>1569653
>Begin creating a launchable super pollen that attracts hordes of bees and wasps
>>
>>1569653
>>Begin adjusting the gun to fire physical ammunition (leads to sleep pellets, Smoke bombs, spy bees etc)
>>
>>1569653
>>Begin adjusting the gun to fire physical ammunition (leads to sleep pellets, Smoke bombs, spy bees etc)
Get a normal reliable sidearm as well in case this one breaks or something.
>>
File: Landis_Pope_(The_Black_Flame).png (2MB, 1024x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Landis_Pope_(The_Black_Flame).png
2MB, 1024x1110px
Another possible suit aesthetic
>>
You spend the rest of your day making adjustments to the gun so it would accept projectiles, you add a magazine slot to the side that only fires your specialized ammunition. Before the weight of the day and lack of sleep finally catches up with you, you manage to create one type of specialized ammo.

Before you fade off to bed you created.
>GPS Tracking bullets
>Smoke Bombs
>Flashbang pellets
>Acid Pellets
>Mini explosive pellets
>>
>>1571261
>>Mini explosive pellets
We Breaking Bad now
>>
>>1569926
Think we should go old school circa WWI and WW2 era sidearms or complete modern era for startin out?
>>
>>1569675
Support
>>
>>1571261
Acid bullets
>>
>>1571261
>Mini explosive pellets
>>
>>1571261
>Flashbang pellets
the old stun and gun combo is always effective, though in this case it's blind and freeze
>>
>>1571261
Cryo Rounds: Using small Nitrogen Pockets rapid impact can freeze targets and plays havoc with electronics.
>>
>>1571266
You want to straight up carry a 1911?
>>
>>1571503
It's simple, classical, and most people don't bat an eye at it when you got motherfucks shitting magic and fuck-you beams from their eyes.

Which is why I want to mod it's ammo to harm supernatural based creatures and heroes.
>>
>>1571261
>>Acid Pellets
>>Mini explosive pellets
>>
>>1571578
>you managed to create one type of specialized ammo

>one

Bruh.
>>
>>1571593
Hey I man can dream, either one that gets the most votes I'll be happy with
>>
MINI EXPLOSIVE ACIDIC FLASHBANG PELLETS!

"Oh shit where did he go, I can't see AAAH IT BURNS AND I'M ON FIRE!!!"
>>
>>1571834
AND BATARANGS, CAUSE WHY NOT?!
>>
>>1571869
Dude, a gun that fires HOMING FRAGMENTATION MAGNESIUM BATARANGS.

We're an -Evil- Genius Supervillian, not some looney in a bat costume with a no guns policy.
>>
>>1571907
why can't be both? but no gun policy is dumb modern batman shit, give me back my crazy 70-80's batman. That fucker was a real batman, non of this "cause I'm batman control freak" shit.
>>
>Not building automatic morters all over your lawn with explosive napalm powder rounds so you can literally melt supers dumb enough to fuck with us
>not adding an absolute zero attachment to the gun Captain cold style
>no highly venomous homing BEES ammo
>no trying to learn into magic as well and cause mayhem by summoning demons and shit all over cities just as a backdrop for our science based super villianny and to throw poor heroes off our trail as we set our city up with super weapons while this is going on as just this never ending chain of dickery thats just one perpetual machine of as soon as one plan goes to shit another contingency goes off thats completely unrelated beyond its our superintelligent evil ass.
>not highjacking CERN to build a stable black hole to rip europe in half.
guys plz, the super dickery can be all sorts of shit and you guys are aiming at small time.
also is our meatball guy an alien or a filthy mutie because we can hit new avenues of burning the planet down dependant on that.
>>
>>1572599
>>no trying to learn into magic as well and cause mayhem by summoning demons and shit all over cities just as a backdrop for our science based super villianny and to throw poor heroes off our trail as we set our city up with super weapons while this is going on as just this never ending chain of dickery thats just one perpetual machine of as soon as one plan goes to shit another contingency goes off thats completely unrelated beyond its our superintelligent evil ass.

So, Doctor DOOM?
>>
>>1572615
pretty much.
>YWN be even half as based as Dr. Doom.
>>
so is any aesthetic decided on?
>>
>>1572646
lolno, where do you think we are?
>>
>>1572615
Honestly why not? We're insanely intelligent, we should use it to our full capabilities and learn in various fields of power. Even batman knows one magic spell, just in case.
>>
>>1572615
Honestly that just turns us into a dr Doom imitator and I'd rather be something new
>>
>>1573659
But dude, Dr. Doom is fucking great. Also nothing like MC, but, y'know.
>>
>>1578888
>>1573659
I'm not saying we should go full doctor doom, but come on, the man did some smart things. He focused on various fields of study rather than just a couple, and even learned magic. Do you know how useful that would be? He's not like other geniuses, Like Iron man, he's got the suit, destroy his suit and then what? Then he's a normal man with no real combat training outside the suit, a squishy if you will. Then there's batman, sure he's got the tech and cool gadgets, the various suit that range from light and easy to move in, to full on top of the line weaponized warmachines. Yet he also trains his body and in every form of martial arts and field of study known to man. He even knows magic, he literally learned to use magic just show he could learn a spell that nullifies all magic in the area, that's insane. So we don't have to be dr.doom or batman, but let's at least learn from the and not lock our selves into one style of combat, there's always the chance our tech fails on us just when we need it, and what then?
>>
>>1572615
If we're going to be summoning demons, why not also start harvesting energy from their home

>This leads to a face-off with doom guy...
>>
So, uh, this quest isn't dead is it?
>>
>>1566448
Actually the Catholic church was one of the biggest preservers of scientific tradition and knowledge and responsible for a lot of the advancements in the middle ages. From wine, cheese, and soapmaking all the way to crop genetics.

Those monks spent their entire lives copying old decaying manuscripts in Latin and translating them. It was one of the reasons the Reinnasance could basically pick up a little ahead of were the Romans left off. It was mostly the economic situation where peasants were common and disposable so they could never get ahead enough to teach their kids to read.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.