[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sky Fighters Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: airforce-wallpapers-2.jpg (184KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
airforce-wallpapers-2.jpg
184KB, 1920x1200px
You are a rather capable pilot, hired by the Eaglewatch PMC for your services. The company seems trustworthy, but perhaps it's all a sham.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/tT1S2beh

A smile creeps on your face as you realize the prospects: A free fighter plane. You turn the corner, and see a rather pointy shape, almost shaped like a fifty cal round. It's nose is rather long, and you can make out roughly seven hard points on it's wings and belly. Bodhi whistles, and rests his elbow on your shoulder.

"A Tiger II? Someone at the company owed you a favor, ay?"

You chuckle, walking forward to examine the aircraft. Whatever markings it once had are now gone, the airframe totally blank as if it's fresh from the factory.

"Y'know, if ya' wanna have some style, you can pay Eddy to slap some designs on it."

Nodding, you walk around the back, peering into the two GE J85-GE-21B turbojet engines. More walking takes you to the front, where for a second you almost peer directly into the barrels of the twin M39A2 Revolver cannons, electing a quip from Bodhi.

"It's kinda hard to fly with a twenty mil hole in your face, y'know."

"Hush."

You clamber up the ladder and slip into the cockpit, examining the switches and arrays. Bodhi climbs up the ladder as well, sharing the same curiosity about your flight platform.

"No shit..."

You take your eyes off the flight stick, examining Bodhi's surprised expression.

"Huh?"

"That radar's an APQ-159-1. You've got AGM ability."

"Huh."

"Anyways, you get your first weapons load free. If ya' want, you could also order a paint job while we're over at Eddy's."

A brisk walk with the setting sun at your backs takes you back to Eddy's hanger. The old man watches something on a portable TV, his boots crossed on the desk.

"Hey old man, we need something for our Israeli friend here."

He doesn't take his eyes from the television, the glow casting a blueish light on his face.

"Really? What's that?"

"We need a starter's load. Y'know, AAMs, AGMs, that stuff."

Eddy rolls his eyes, taking out a clipboard.

"Just write down what ya' want."

You click the pen, writing down the necessities, like ten full loads of gun rounds (5,600) and a couple of AGM-65 Mavericks (20). Then, you come to a more complex part of the sheet; you can pick which type of weapons you want.

>20 AAMs, either AIM-9 Sidewinders or AIM-120 AMRAAMs, or a mix of both.
>40 Rocket Pods, either LAU-61s or LAU-10s, or a mix of both.
>40 Bombs, either Mark 82s or CBU-24s, or a mix of both.
>>
>>1566106
Reposting my vote from the last thread
> 12/8
> 20/20
> 25/15
>>
>>1566106
Oh yeah, it's not dead!
>>1566154
This
>>
>>1566106
Glad to have you back

>20 AAMs, mix

I dont know shit about aircraft weapons
>>
>>1568261
AIM-9 Sidewinders: short ranged heat seekers, good in a dogfight
AIM-120 AMRAAM: medium ranged, active radar homing, early models not much better than the AIM-7 Sparrow it replaced, but lighter and faster, which means even the F-5E and F-16 could carry it.

No Python-3 or 4 makes me sad though
>>
>>1566154
>>1568171
>12/8
>20/20
>25/15

You pencil in the numbers on the rather aged clipboard, writing in orders for 12 AIM-9s, 8 AIM-120s, 20 of each kind of rocket pod available, and a near 50-50 mix of bombs, the dumb bombs getting the advantage over the clusters by five. Curious, you read over the rest of the papers. While there thankfully aren't any B61 nukes on there, the presence of GBUs, Mk84s, and JDAM kits makes you raise your eyebrow. While going over the finer details, you hear the desk creek as Bodhi rests on it.

"Hey Eddy, you in the mood to do a paintjob?"

Still focusing on the television, he rolls his eyes.

"It'll take a few days and some cash, but yeah, I'll do it. What, you wanna replace the shark mouth on your F104?"

Bodhi snickers, shaking his head.

"Nah, never. I'm askin' cause Ran's Tiger is totally plain."

"Well, like I said, I need to be paid. So unless you're doing him a solid or he blows up a few tanks or whatever in the next hour, it's a no."

You keep looking over the papers in favor of looking at either of them and potentially making it awkward. Bodhi audibly sucks on his teeth, mentally weighing the consequences of something and something else.

"Y'know what? Ran's new here, and as my wingman I think he should get a welcoming gift. Ranny boy, whadda'ya want on your plane?"

>Shark Mouth
>A pissed off Tiger holding daggers
>A Lion posed like it's on a Coat of Arms
>Write in
>>
>>1568500
>>A pissed off Tiger holding daggers
>>
>>1568500
>A Lion posed like it's on a Coat of Arms

I dozed off in my desk yesterday, sorry.
>>
>>1568500
>Nobody's suggested a flying tiger
I'm not mad, just dissapointed.
>>
Anyone know any good isreali fables or myths we could use as themes or such for our plane/callsign?
>>
>>1569939
Wall ´o text incoming. Just posting the most prominent characters I remember. (I kanht unto grnmar, sowwy)

Adnachiel
Adnachiel is the angel of the month November, and rules over the Sagittarius Zodiac sign. Along with Phaleg, he rules over the choir of angels, is a regent of the Seraphim, and is considered to be the angel of independence and guidance, along with having control over the four major elements.
Adnachiel actively helps the Sagittarians open the door to the spiritual light of the soul. If he is called upon and asked for any assistance, he will help and guide them to what they want to do. If guidance is needed he will be their to aid them. (The Savior wings, or something along th elines. EH!)

Arioch
A fictional devil of vengeance and chaos in Paradise Lost. His name in Hebrew language means "fierce lion." Originally the guardian angel of Enoch, when the morning star Lucifer (or Satan) had started to rebel against God Arioch followed and became a fallen angel.

Belberith (The King of kings)
Baal-berith was the god of a Canaanite city who later came to be viewed as a demon by Christian demonologists. In the Book of Judges, his temple was destroyed after the king Abimelech quelled the rising of his subjects. In Rabbinical literature, the idol Baalberith which was worshiped by the Hebrews after the death of Gideon was identical with Baal-zebub and was worshipped in the shape of a fly. The name berith means "covenant".

Dobiel
The Guardian Angel of Babylonia, Persia, and second-in-command to the angel Gabriel. Dobiel is the angel who replaced Gabriel during his twenty-one day banishment from the Divine Presence. (Divine agresor)

Galgalim
In Jewish belief, the Galgalim (sometimes spelled Galgallim) are a high-ranking order of angels, the equivalent of Seraphim. They are metaphorically called "the wheels of the Merkabah" (the 'divine vehicle' used to connect people to the divine) and are considered the equivalent of the Ophanim (Cherubim). (Flamin whell of God)

Grigori
The Watchers or Grigori are a group of fallen angels told of in Biblical apocrypha who mated with human females, giving rise to a race of hybrids known as the Nephilim, who are mentioned in Genesis 6:4. The Watchers appear in Biblical apocrypha, in the first and second books of Enoch and Jubilees. (Big fucking Human-birbs)

Hadraniel (The Last gatekeeper)
Also known as Hadraniel, he is an angel from Jewish myth. His name means Majesty or Greatness of God. Hadarniel is assigned as the gatekeeper of the second gate in Heaven. When Moses arrived to get the Torah from God he was struck in awe at the sight of Hadarniel. He did not believe Moses should have the Torah and made him weep in fear until God arrived.

In Gnosticism he is one of the seven subordinates to Jehuel and would later speak with Adam, who possessed the book of the Angel Raziel, which contained things not even the angels knew.

Cont..
>>
>>1570197
Kushiel
One of the Seven Angels of Punishment whose name means "Rigid One of God". He punishes sinners in Hell and uses a whip made of fire to punish nations. Kushiel along with the other angels of punishment are said to dwell in the third heaven.

Merkebah
The throne chariot of God. It is a four wheel vehicle driven by the chayot which are living creatures with four wings and four faces. According to Ezekiel it is a chariot made of many angels driven by the "likeness of man." Merkabah is made of many Ophanim, Seraphim and Chayots (God´s chariot)

Nathanael
The Angel whose name means Gift of God. In Jewish lore he rules over fire and is the 6th angel to be created. He is one of the twelve angels of vengeance and it is said he is the angel who burned the servants of Jair in the contest between God and Baal, saving from fire the 7 men who would not sacrifice to the pagan deity. (Angel of vengance)

Phanuel
Phanuel is the fourth archangel after Gabriel, Michael and Raphael in the Book of Enoch and his name means "the face of God". He is considered to be the ruler of the Ophanim. Some people associate Phanuel with Uriel, nevertheless The Book of Enoch distinguishes both of them. His duties include bearing up God`s throne, acting as a guardian angel to all who have inherited salvation in Jesus Christ, being a minister of Truth and to be an angel of judgement. Its demonic arch-rival is Belial. (Guardian angel of the "God,s chosen", meaning Jews)

Raguel
Raguel is an Archangel of Judaic and Islamic lore whose name means "Friend of God." He is also known as Raguil, Rasuil, Raguhel, Ragumu, Rufael, Suryan, Askrasiel, and Thelesis. Raguel is referred to as the archangel of justice, fairness and harmony. He appears in the Book of Enoch where Raguel is one of the seven archangels whose function is to take vengeance on the world of the luminaries who have transgressed God's laws. (Archangel of Justice/Vengance)

Rahab
In Jewish folklore, Rahab (noise, tumult, arrogance) is a mythical sea monster, a dragon of the waters, the "demonic angel of the sea". Rahab represents the primordial abyss, the water-dragon of darkness and chaos, comparable to Leviathan and Tiamat . Rahab later became a particular demon, inhabitant of the sea, especially associated with the Red Sea. (Fuckhuge Sea dragon/serpent)

Raziel
Raziel meaning Secrets of God is an archangel within the teachings of Jewish mysticism who is the "Keeper of Secrets" and the "Angel of Mysteries". He is associated with the Sephira Chokmah in Olam Briah and one of the Four Worlds of Kabbalistic theory. (Keeper of secrets)

Remiel
An angel of whirlwinds, thunder, hope, and earthquakes who has various apocalyptic functions. He is charged with leading souls to judgment and is often called the angel of "true visions." He is believed to be a fallen Watcher as Ramiel in the book of Enoch. While he is an Archangel in Christian and Islamic lore as Remiel. (Thunder/Mercy/Compasion of God)

Cont...
>>
>>1570197
>>1570203

Sabaoth
An alternate variation of Tzevaot, one of the names of God in Judaism. It means "hosts" or "armies", probably denoting YHVH's status as lord of the armies of Israel. His name also means "lord of the armies of Israel".

Sariel
One of the Seven Archangels. His name means "God's command," and he is said to be an angel of death. His role is to watch over human souls and prevent them from sinning. He also governs the phases of the moon, but as a result of telling that secret to humans, he fell from grace. He is said to have silently left the heavens with dignity. He also has an evil eye that can hurt anyone it falls upon.

Shade
Near East, and in Biblical Hebrew, shade is expressed by the Hebrew term tsalmaveth, which literally means "death-shadow".

Shamshel
He was in charge of the Garden of Eden after Adam and Eve were expelled and had 365 of lesser angels under his charge. His name means "Sun of God". There is certain debate if he is a fallen angel or if he stood by the side of God . (Watcher for God)

Shemhaza
He is the leader of a group of angels called Grigori who abandoned Heaven to mate with human women and gave birth to the Nephilim. He taught humans various creative arts.

Tzaphkiel
Tzaphkiel name means "The Beholder of God". (Enuff said)

Or use one of the archangels.
>>
>Go to update
>Tie

:I
>>
>>1570203
Rahab sounds cool
>>
>>1571205
How about a flying tiger holding daggers?
>>
>>1569030
>>1569707
>>1569752
>>1572307
>Flying Tiger with daggers

You nibble on your lip for a second, pondering possible religious connotations. Though, to be frank you weren't really a religious Israeli, if there was such a thing. Then, the thought clicks in your mind.

"A very mad tiger cat with daggers in his paws would suit the plane well, don't you think?"

Bodhi audibly sucks on his teeth, then nods whilst brushing his blonde hair over with his hand.

"Yeah, that fits alright. Thought you would'a gone with the Star of David or somethin'."

You chuckle, passing a middle finger his way. Eddy juts his lower lip out, parsing the thoughts through his mind as he crosses his legs on the desk.

"Well Bodhi, that's gonna run ya' 20,000. It'll be done by the morning, though."

Without reacting at the cost Bodhi nods, rolling the shoulders of his drab green flight suit.

"Well, it's for my wingman, so it's worth it."

Eddy snickers, looking down and barely shaking his head.

"If ya' say so."

Standing up from the clipboard, you roll your shoulders, yawning. Bodhi rests a hand on your shoulder.

"Say, you haven't seen your quarters yet, have ya'?"

Shaking your head, he waves a hand and turns on his heels, walking off towards the mess hall.

Beyond the mess hall there lies a smaller building, shaped like one of the corrugated metal hangers, yet much smaller. Surprise almost takes you aback when Bodhi opens the door to be presented with a staircase heading down. The stairs only reach a story or two under the ground, with rows and aisles of bunker being slowly revealed.

"Now, if my hunch is right, since we're both the newest pilots here, we should be next-door neighbors."

He leads you down a hallway, then turns down another, pointing at the room numbers whilst saying them out loud.

"G4, G5, G6,"

The former Airman stops in front of a certain door, it's number reading 'G8'.

"And here we are!"

Bodhi opens the door for you. Stepping inside, a mix of feelings rushes you. It's... simple. A calendar, a desk with a chair, and a iron cot with a mattress are the only things occupying the concrete on concrete space measuring about ten feet by twelve feet.

"So, whadda'ya think of your suite? Luxurious, no?"

You rest your hands on your hips, planning out potential upgrades.

"Well, I must say it is better than some of my previous accommodations in the IAF, that is for sure."

"Yeah, no kidding."

A brief moment of silence passes over.

"Weird though, but, uh, what's your callsign? Kinda important, probably should'a asked you that a while ago."

>Rahab
>Sariel
>Write in
>>
>>1574278
>Sariel
>>
>>1574278
>>Write in
Kurnass (Sledgehammer)
>>
>>1574278
>>Rahab
If a vote is tied you can always roll a dice to break it OP
>>
>>1574418
>>1574965
>>1575339

Rolling.
>>
>>1576481
Scheiße.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>1576488
I am not a smart man.
>>
>>1574418
>>1574965
>>1575339

Rahab wins.

"Rahab. My callsign is Rahab. It is a sea monster from Jewish myth, essentially a kraken."

Bodhi makes a "tsch" sound, tucking his hands into his thigh pockets with a shrug.

"'Course the Israelis get the cool ones. Mine's 'Big Surf', didn't pick it. I got it 'cause of that movie Point Break. Patrick Swayze's character's name is, well, Bodhi, and he's a surfer. Makes sense I guess."

You sit down onto the bed, noticing your luggage neatly placed at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, yeah, they do that for the new guys. After they search it, of course. Anyways, lights out is at 22:00, so, seeya in the mess hall after six."

With that, he turns on his heels and leaves, shutting the door behind him. You go back to mentally planning out your room, an Israeli flag ''would'' look nice on that wall. Some model planes would look nice on that desk. Though, you need to have enough away to keep your plane in the air comfortably. With that, you strip to your underwear, and lay down. One eye open, you set the alarm on your Citizen Calibre 2100, and rest your arm over your eyes. Sleep comes fast, despite the single jet coming back from some sortie.

~~~

The watch buzzing and chiming on your wrist draws you out of your slumber with a groan. You rub your eyes at the glint of sunlight that comes from the teensy window measuring about six by twelve inches, nestled at the top of the wall. Groaning again, you stumble out of bed and open your luggage. You first remove your old flight suit, removed of country markings now. Laying it on the bed, you take out something about the size of a shoe wrapped in saran wrap. Smiling, you peel the wrapping off, revealing an old visor of yours, this one adorned with engravings from your old squadron. You set it on the back of the desk, using the wall for support. Next, you take out something larger: the helmet itself. A clean visor takes the place of the former one, the headpiece adorned with designs of interworked geometric shapes in all colors of the rainbow, almost like scales.

You should go put this in your plane.

Taking a page from your IAF days, you simply slip a thin tee over your shoulders, and step into the flightsuit, zipping it up with a smile at the sound. You take the helmet, and cradle it under your shoulder.

Though, Bodhi ''did'' say to see him in the mess hall.

>First things first. Put the helmet in your plane, then head to the mess hall.
>It can wait. Head to the mess hall first, the helmet can wait a bit.
>>
>>1576694
>>First things first. Put the helmet in your plane, then head to the mess hall.
Put the helmet in there in case we need to scramble later
>>
>>1576694
>>First things first. Put the helmet in your plane, then head to the mess hall.
>>
New thread.

>>1587982
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.