[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost in the Seventies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 2

File: 6619507951_417c772a70_b.jpg (565KB, 753x999px) Image search: [Google]
6619507951_417c772a70_b.jpg
565KB, 753x999px
This is a direct continuation of >>1532103:

(You are now playing as Jerry: https://pastebin.com/G48KCHjz )

You stumble out into the basement, back still partially throbbing from your encounter with the Hodag. You managed to grab some sleep in the ancient goblin motorcar that had conveyed you back to your Hollow on the Stripling Prince's bequest, but you still feel beat-up; your knee twinges a bit as you climb the stairs. What Mary's told you hasn't make you feel any better. Terry's missing, and there was a murder at her school. Great.

You flick the lights on as you come upstairs: the shoddy bulbs flicker to life and illuminate the living room and kitchen nook. Looks a bit cleaner than usual: Mary must have done some tidying up before Terry left.

>Look around for hints

>Call Terry's station

>Call the Forest Service

>Write-In
>>
>>1560484
>>Look around for hints
>>
>>1560575
Roll Intelligence + Investigation (5 dice).
>>
Rolled 8, 8, 3, 10, 7 = 36 (5d10)

>>1561167
Rollin!
>>
Rolled 2, 7, 3, 9, 2 = 23 (5d10)

>>1561167
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1561196
Kaboom!
>>
>>1561196
>>1561206
Someone else has been here. They took steps to cover their tracks: the door shows no signs of being forced and nothing's out of place, but the phone stand and the carpet under the ceiling light are immaculate, a word which NEVER describes anything in Terry's possession for a meaningful length of time. You pop the cover of the phone jack off and check the line. There's wires feeding up the wallspace. You fetch a flashlight from the junk drawer and look up the inside of the wall: the wires feed into a complex box with a cassette loaded in. A wiretap. Your gut tells you there's some other kind of monitoring device in the ceiling light, maybe a small audio recorder. Someone's been spying on Terry. Someone good. Someone with the keys to the front door: or who could pick the lock.

A check outside shows none of the scraping on the edge of the lock that lockpicks would cause, so that eliminates that possibility. The only people who would have access to a key to this place would be Terry or the landlord. A quick flip through the phonebook shows they have a house in the suburbs.

>Call the landlord

>Go to the landlord's house.

>Call Terry's ranger station.

>Call the Mt. Hood head office.

>Turn to your Allies (The Stripling Prince or Fringe Elements) for help.

>Write-In
>>
>>1561559
>>
>>1561559
>>
>>1561623
>>1561837
The landlord's house is a nice little two-story thing, with a marble-white facade and little red door. Looks like something out of a commercial. You head up to the front and knock on the door. A short, balding fellow opens it.
"Whatever it is, I'm not interes-" He looks you up and down once. "I don't give out handouts. Leave or I'm calling the cops." The door slams in your face.

>Knock again and Persuade

>Knock again and Intimidate

>Knock again and Socialize

>Try to break in.

>Turn to your Allies for help.

>Give up and go back to Terry's home.

>Write-In
>>
>>1562359
>Knock again and Socialize
>>
>>1562359
>>Knock again and Intimidate
We are good at intimidating. Let's play to our strengths.
>>
>>1562359
>Knock again and Intimidate
Pretend to be crazy and this asshole will brush it off.
>>
>>1562832
brush it off in the sense that he will get scared but probably wont pursue an obviously insane hobo.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 7 = 12 (3d10)

>>1562621
>>1562832
You knock on the door again, and the pugilistic nose of the landlord sticks out the crack.

"I said FUCK OFF, you flatfoot goombah-"

Roll Presence + Intimidate (5 dice, no 10-again). Must beat above roll.
>>
Rolled 10, 3, 5, 1, 3 = 22 (5d10)

>>1562924
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 8, 9, 3 = 40 (5d10)

>>1562924
Rollin'!
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 10, 6, 1 = 25 (5d10)

>>1562924
>>
File: EG7bQ.gif (4MB, 592x296px) Image search: [Google]
EG7bQ.gif
4MB, 592x296px
>>1563000
>>1563022
>>1563597
ok lets not give the goy a heart attack
>>
>>1563022
You shove your foot in the door and grab him by the collar.

"I KNOW YOU'RE SPYING ON HIM WITH YOUR FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIOS, YOUR GANGSTER PUPPET MONITOR CONTROL WAVE AROUND-THE-CORNER TRAJECTION OF SPY-EYE GHOST MACHINE MONITOR DEVICES, AND ALL OF THE GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS! WHERE ARE YOUR COMMUNIST MASTERS?!? WHO PULLS THE STRINGS TO YOUR PARROTING-PUPPET RADIO-BRAIN ANTENNAE LOOP?? TELL ME WHERE THE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MACHINE COMMAND FACTORY IS! TELL ME NOW!!!"

The eyes of the landlord go wide. "What the fuck's wrong with you? Listen, buddy, just let me go, okay, I got a family, my wife and kids are upstairs, if you do anything, I'll start screaming and they'll call the cops."

"TELL ME ABOUT THE CIA COMMUNIST GANGSTERS! I KNOW THEY GOT TO YOU!"

"What the fu- wait. Y-you mean the EPA guys? They came ar-round to my office last week, wanted a copy of my master key. Said they had to check the neighborhood for c-c-compliance with the new laws about lead paint. What the f-fuck do you want with them?"

"THANK YOU GENTLE CITIZEN!" You shove the first thing you find in your pockets (a bottle cap) into his hands, let go of his collar, and bolt down the street. Hopefully, the guy won't call the police on you for that display.

You manage to make it back to Terry's home without further delays. You quickly pick up the phonebook and flip through it. EPA, EPA, EPA... looks like the nearest EPA office is... across the river in Vancouver, Washington.

The kitchen window suddenly explodes inwards, and you reflexively grab a knife from the cutting block and get into a fighting stance. A raven lies, dead, on the kitchen floor, disemboweled by the shattered glass. A small plastic bag spills out of its stomach, with a cassette tape inside. "Deliver to Jerry Woodheart" is written on the side in a spiky script. Guess someone wants you to listen to this. You take the tape out with some trepidation and put it into Terry's stereo player.

The speaker on the tape has a deep, rich voice that seems to echo in your bones:
"My esteemed subject: in light of your inquiries, which I have vouchsafed through sources trusted by myself, I have seen fit to arrange for you to be granted license to engage in private investigation with limited access to police files as per laws regarding freedom of information. Do with this as you wish. In addition, my Legate, Niko, wishes to speak to you regarding a most urgent matter pursuant to a mortal associate of yours and the safety of our court. You will be able to make contact with him at Nightcrawlers. Once again, do with this as you wish."

The tape ends.

>Go to Nightcrawlers to meet up with Niko

>Go to the EPA office

>Call Terry's ranger station.

>Call the Mt. Hood head office.

>Turn to your Allies (The Stripling Prince or Fringe Elements) for help.

>Write-In
>>
>>1564133
>Go to Nightcrawlers to meet up with Niko
Let some people know where we are going beforehand.
>>
>>1564166
This
>>
>>1564166
>>1565017
Me three
>>
>>1564166
>>1565017
>>1565740
You sweep the dead raven, broken glass, and entrails onto a dustpan and dump it into the kitchen trash. No need for anyone coming around to see something like that. Then, you head for Nightcrawlers.

The premier club of the Occult Underground is always slow in the afternoon: it isn't until sunset that the big spenders- the vampires- creep out of their coffins in force and come down for a drink of "wine of the vein". You can spot a couple of bloodsuckers skulking in the corners now: they must have come up through the entrance in the old maintenance tunnels. Best not to bother them now, though; the only thing that could rip them out of their daysleep would be important business.
You do a quick sweep of the area for Niko: doesn't seem like he's here yet. Micheal Wyndham is, though: he's seated in a booth with-
Oh. No. He's sitting with John Brown and a couple of his toughs. All your nightmares at once.

>Try and listen in.

>Try to break up the conversation.

>Sit at an inconspicuous table and wait for Niko.

>Write-In
>>
>>1565842
>>Try to break up the conversation.
>>
>>1565842
>>Try and listen in.
Let's not go in blind, we can do this more effectively with some info
>>
>>1565842
>Try and listen in.
>>
>>1565842
>Try and listen in.
>>
>>1566161
>>1566410
>>1566678
Roll Composure + Stealth -2 (3 dice)
>>
Rolled 8, 1, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>1566779
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 4 = 12 (3d10)

>>1566779
Rolling
>>
Rolled 1, 9, 9 = 19 (3d10)

>>1566779
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 7, 5, 10, 5, 10, 1 = 49 (8d10)

>>1567662
You sidle into the booth behind them, keeping as much of yourself out of line-of-sight as possible, and close your eyes:

"-our financial support would be very much appreciated, Micheal."

"Interesting. And what would I get in return?"

"Well... I won't beat around the bush with you, Mike, I know about your peccadillo for wanting to be- one of us. Let's just say that I have certain contacts who would be able to deliver you right into the hands of one of the Gentry renowned for their mercifulness, relatively-speaking. Seven years in the service of the House of Doors is nothing in comparison to what the average member of Lost society is subjected to. And, afterwards, you'll walk free. Throw in, say, an extra 30%, and I'll make sure of your safe return afterwards."

"What of my affairs in the mortal world? My father could be a powerful enemy to your people, which he certainly would if he found out about this... arrangement."

"Don't worry about your father, Mikey, I'll take care of all those little details. If I can't get my contact to make a good, solid fetch that will pass for you, I'll find someone who can do a solid impersonation, and keep your good family name out of the mud. So how about it, Mikey? Do we have a contract?"

"...I think I'd like a couple days to think about it, first. As much as I'd like this, this isn't a decision to be made lightly."

"...Well, I can certainly understand that. Let's meet up Thursday, then. But, Mikey... you'd better have an answer by then. The window of opportunity is closing..."
You hear the click-clack-clack of Brown's cane on the polished stone floor as he and his entourage stride off. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Micheal get up and start looking around for someone: maybe he's also looking for Niko?...
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d10)

>>1567730
His eyes pause on the booth at which you're sitting...
>>
>>1567745
And slides right off. Thank God you though to slide all the way over in the booth. He goes and takes a seat at the bar, waving down the bartender (some changeling with skin the color of rich wine) for something dark black in a shot glass.

>Talk to him about his conversation with Brown

>Wait for Niko

>Write-In
>>
>>1567758
I know you really want this but you can;t trust brown
>>
>>1567758
Maybe we should just cut off our oath with him entirely. He wants it too much.
>>
>>1567779
>>1569776

You rise from your booth and walk over to the bar, where you tap Micheal on the shoulder of his ridiculous Gothic frock, or coat, or whatever. He turns around, his face the picture of serenity.
"Ah, if it isn't my good friend Jerry! I assume you also got a rather macabre message sent to you telling you to meet here?"

"Something like that, yeah. Listen, we need to talk-"

Micheal raises his hand. "Wait! Let's take this somewhere a bit more private, shall we?"

>Call him out in public

>Call him out in private

>Write-In
>>
>>1570149
> Call him out in private
>>
>>1570149
>Call him out in private

Give him an idea of our own Durance and let him know that all things considered we got a "light" one ourselves
>>
>>1570771
this
>>
>>1570771
>>1570832
"Fine." You grab his arm roughly and walk him into one of the private booths, pulling the curtains shut behind him.

"Now listen, Micheal, let me tell you what happened to me. I was driving through the desert, minding my own fucking business, when my car broke down. Me and my friends walked off the road, tripped into the Hedge, and got sold into slavery. Now, I can't tell you what happened to them, because I haven't seen them since, but here's what happened to me: I got sold to a walking tree with a bad attitude, who used me to guard a forest for... I don't know how long, but DECADES at least. I had to hunt my own food, drink water that, half the time, was full of bacteria that made me shit the bark skirt that was my only clothes, and kill people with stolen axes. And whenever I fucked up? I had one of my bones broken for every tree that was cut down. When I came back, FOUR YEARS had passed in the real world. And you know what the kicker is? I got off light. My Keeper didn't constantly meddle with me, and the loggers were incompetent assfucks four times out of five. My torment was far more physical than psychological, which is why I'm not a total headcase like some other Changelings.
Now, maybe Brown isn't shitting you, and by some miracle, this House of Doors is easy street. But I don't buy it. Brown's a liar, a cheat, and a monster, and if you fuck with him, he'll break all your limbs and leave you for the goblins. So don't. Take. The offer."

Micheal gives you an inscrutable look, then fiddles with one of the buttons on his dirty coat. "And let's say I do take the offer. What will you do? You have no real power over me, and what little you do have expires in a week. Would you have me locked away for my own safety? Pound on me like a common thug?" He leans forward into your face. "Would you kill me?"

>I'd do whatever I'd have to do.

>Yes.

>I wouldn't want to, but I'd find a way to stop it.

>Write-In
>>
>>1571159
>>I wouldn't want to, but I'd find a way to stop it.
>>
>>1571159
You want this, fine, just don't get it through brown
>>
>>1571159
>I wouldn't want to, but I'd find a way to stop it.
>>
>>1571396
>You want this, fine, just don't get it through brown
This. Fukin' guy. We have too many irons in the fire to be saving his ass too. He wants to get his asshole fucked this hard, let him. Suggest lube.
>>
>>1571555
this
>>
>>1571396
>>1571555
>>1571678

"You know what? You want to get kidnapped and tortured by an alien lunatic god-king motherFUCKER, I've got too much on my plate to stop you. Just don't get it through Brown, because he WILL fuck you in the ass with whatever deal he makes."

Micheal smiles at you. "Oh, you poor, bitter soul... there's SO many worse sources than the likes of that three-penny shyster for what Micheal wants. That's what I called you here to talk about."

Micheal's face goes wooden. Literally: the warm, living flesh turns to smooth, varnished wood and bends itself back into the face, while the eyes turn from Micheal's green to arctic blue, locked in an intense gaze. You look down at the hands, and they're mannequin hands, joined by joints of wire that glimmer in the dim light.

>What the FUCK, Niko?

>So, you can shape-shift. That's a cool trick.

>Spying on Brown?

>Cut to the chase, Niko.

>Write-In
>>
>>1571684
>What the FUCK, Niko?
>Spying on Brown?
>>
>>1571684
>>So, you can shape-shift. That's a cool trick.
>>Spying on Brown?
LOL, he got us good. Give the devil his due. Besides, we told him we would talk with him when he was ready.
>>
>>1571774

This
>>
>>1571774
This
>>
>>1571774
>>1572110
>>1572174
"So, you can shape-shift. That's a neat trick. Why were you using Micheal to spy on Brown?"

Niko shrugs. "He was a convenient identity to take. There would be a logical reason for him to speak with John Brown, given his obsession, and his position in mortal politics makes it so that my later refusal of his offer will not endanger him: Brown isn't stupid enough to kill a member of an influential political dynasty for simply refusing a deal with him. By-the-way, you should have spotted this deception earlier: the real Micheal is fastidiously tidy. He would never have dirt marks on the sleeves of his coat."

Niko shrugs off the coat and turns it inside-out, revealing an inner lining that resembles a tweed jacket. He puts the inverted coat back on and pulls off the . "Now, as to why I requested you here: your friend Micheal has put us all in grave, grave danger, and, as his bond-master, you hold partial responsibility. Do you recall when he was committed?"

>Yeah, what of it?

>Those wizard fucks, the Seers, yeah. I'm already on it.

>Hold on: why am I responsible for something HE does?

>Write-In
>>
>>1572309
>>Aside from the fact that I'm onto those wizard fucks, why am I responsible for something HE does?
>>
>>1572317
this
>>
>>1572317
>>1572365
"Okay, first off: I'm dealing with those wizard fucks. Second, why am I responsible for something HE does?"

"PARTIALLY responsible."

"Whatever."

"Don't you feel any responsibility for giving him Sight into our world? Drawing him into the OU? I say that's enough of a source of responsibility."
Niko steeples his wired fingers and looks at you, the slight twitch of his pupils the only human part of his blank wooden face (until he eats or drinks something: then his face tears in half to allow a disturbingly human mouth to chew or gulp).
"Now: Micheal Wyndham has drawn the Hook to Portland, and he plans to be his next victim."

"What?"

Niko places a scroll on the table and unfurls it. A series of sketches stare back at you: a giant in a long overcoat and wide-brimmed hat that leaves his head in shadow. A man wearing a jack-o-lantern mask and a three-piece suit. A shirtless, musclebound executioner with a hood over his face. A fellow in a rain-slicker, hood pulled tight. The one thing they all have in common is a large, blood-stained hook instead of a right hand. Dates are scrawled by each sketch: 1977, 1970, 1968, 1961, 1956...
You can't help but feel like the drawings are looking at you with their faceless visages.

>What am I looking at here?

>Guy really knows how to look creepy.

>We have a file on the Hook? Figure that'd be more of a Winter thing.

>What's this got to do with Micheal?

>Write-In
>>
>>1572475
>Ok, how did Michael draw the hook here and how do I stop him?
>>
>>1572475
>Guy really knows how to look creepy.
>What's this got to do with Micheal?
Also, does the Hook switch bodies? That might be a reason why he looks different and hasn't been caught all this time.
>>
>>1572901
Considering that Michael wants to be his victim he's probably a gentry that Michael attracted to become a fairy
>>
>>1572475
>Ok, how did Michael draw the hook here and how do I stop him?

"So is the hook the implement or the person behind it? Is it an artifact that takes over bodies?"
>>
>>1572475
>>Ok, how did Michael draw the hook here and how do I stop him?
>"So is the hook the implement or the person behind it? Is it an artifact that takes over bodies?"
>We have a file on the Hook? Figure that'd be more of a Winter thing.
>>
>>1572482
>>1573565
>>1573690
"So, we have a file on The Hook? I thought Winter were the ones with files on everyone."

"We keep track of entities that have a great deal of arcane power... and the power to inspire fear. And The Hook... it knows fear."

"So, is The Hook a person or an artifact that takes over bodies? What am I looking at here?"

A crack splits open across the "mouth" of Niko's face-wood: the closest he can get to a smile, you suppose. "A good question. As far as we can tell, he's one of the Gentry; hence why he can change many aspects of his appearance. As far as we can tell, the only constants are the hook itself, and the fact that his face is always obscured. Turns up every few years, murders 13 humans, and then vanishes."

"Wait a minute: there was that murder at Cabrini Green: that was a Changeling."

"Yes, that's what's troubling. We think it might have been a victim that got away last cycle that he came back for, but we can't be absolutely sure: Chicago's gone quiet, our sources say they suffered some kind of big hit recently."

"Okay, enough chit-chat: how did Micheal draw him here, and how do I stop him?"

"Well, how he drew him here is easy enough: The Hook appears to pattern itself off of the tropes of a certain genre of horror fiction. How do you think he did it, Jerry?"

>Guess (Write-In)

>I don't know
>>
>>1573783
>Guess (Write-In)
Let me think...Slasher flicks? IT acts in the background for the first act, murders the first half of the group before they band together in the Second Act, and then disassembles the remaining victims that grouped up in the Third Act? If that is the case, then wouldn't one of its possibilities of the Catch being the appearance of a Hero capable of killing the Monster?
>>
>>1574130

To be honest I don't know Slasher flicks as well as I'd like to make an assertion here, I'll support this though
>>
>>1574130
>>1574228
"So, this thing's born out of slasher films... so it messes around in the background, murders half of the group in the first act, then they band together act , and get picked off one-by-one act three..."

"An excellent description of its hunting pattern, Jerry, but that isn't how he drew it here."

Niko sighs. "Since you seem to be struggling here, I'll dispense with the theatrics." He passes a newspaper clipping over to you:

DANGEROUS LUNATIC ON THE LOOSE
Killer of five Alfred Mancini AKA "The Mt. Hood Marauder" escapes from maximum security confinement at Safe Harbor Asylum during riot. Should be considered armed and dangerous.

The face pictured is one you've seen before: the lunatic who savaged a guard on behalf of some THING inside him while you were at Mt. Hood.

"That was the lead in the Post the day after your little escapade. It's a cliche, but the Gentry are known to lack originality, so..."

>How the hell did Micheal figure this out?

>Okay, that's how it got here. Now how do we send it back to Faerie minus its balls?

>Wait- shit, if I hadn't helped break him out, that riot probably wouldn't have happened. MOTHER-

>Write-In
>>
>>1574787
>Okay, that's how it got here. Now how do we send it back to Faerie minus its balls?
>>
>>1574787
>>
>>1574787
>>Okay, that's how it got here. Now how do we send it back to Faerie minus its balls?
>>
>>1574787
>>
>>1574969
>>1575227
>>1575316
>>1575375
"Okay, that's how it got here. Now how do we send it back to Faerie without its balls?"

"That... is a more difficult subject. I'm afraid we don't know that much about its weaknesses: The Hook's only turned up in the past forty years, and we usually have CENTURIES of information to sift through."

"So I'm fucked, is that it?"

"Not quite, not quite. We DO have some leads... people we believe survived The Hook... physically, at least. You see, the 13th victim's body is never found in each case..."

>So this guy takes people?

>Great. So I need to find one of this guy's previous victims and make them talk, right?

>I think I know where this is going...

>Write-In
>>
>>1576143
>Great. So I need to find one of this guy's previous victims and make them talk, right?
>>
>>1576143
>>
>>1576143
>>
>>1576319
>>1576359
"I think I know where this is going..."

"The victim ends up becoming one of the Mad and starts killing people? Yes. Six active, the nearest one is in Los Angeles, but since that's a dangerous place, I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to go there. The others may be a bit of a trek through the Hedge, though."

>I'll take the one in LA. We know anything about him?

>Show me the other files first.

>Write-In
>>
>>1576437
>>
>>1576437
>>
>>1576437
>>
>>1576569
>>1576700
>>1576919
"Tell me about the other ones first. We have files on them or something?"

"We have records, yes." Yet more scrolls come up from the depths of Niko's bag (How the Hell do they all fit in there?). You unroll them, one by one:

-A bulging, muscled figure stands in the torn, ragged remains of a silk suit: his face is twisted and unnaturally-smooth, like a child's attempt to render a human face in clay: beady eyes, a blocky nose, and a wide, frog-like mouth full of small, pointy teeth. He's holding a machete in his left hand. "Theo Taylor, Iron City, TN. 'The Taylor Home Haint'."

-This one's tall, but they're all twisted-up and starved; the eyes seem to have no more intelligence than an animal. You can see jutting spines through the hideously hunched back. He's leaning on a massive cow hammer, and you can see the handles of knives, pliers, and scissors in the breast pocket of his blood-stained overalls. "John Doe, Whitmas Farm, KS. 'The Butcher of Whitmas'."

-You can't see much of this one's body: layers of rags are wrapped around the limbs, a piece of torn canvas seems to serve as a coat, and the head is shrouded in a burlap sack with holes for the eyes. Bits of random metal adorn his finger-and-toe-tips. A crude deaths-head is drawn in chalk over the front of the bag. "Remy Zladock, High Pines, MI. 'The Shrike'."

-This one's a woman; a nurse, if the hat's anything to go by. She's wearing some kind of veil that prevents you from seeing much of her face. For some reason, the illustrator used a bunch of charcoal to obscure most of her body in shadow. "Mary White, Portland, ME. 'The Angel of Silence'."

-Another woman, this one with her face uncovered: her eyes are as green as pine needles, her face a map of age and suffering. She's dressed in a spinster's black, with rosaries wrapped around both forearms like greaves: the crosses hang beneath. A candle burns on the front of her wide-brimmed hat: the illustrator rendered it in deep red hues. At first, you think she's using a cane to help herself walk, but then you spot the pick-blade at the end. "'Auntie' Lilith Duchamp, Tickfaw, LA. 'Mother Mercy'."

>Get more details on one of these.

>Take one of these.

>Take the one in LA.

>Write-In
>>
>>1577842
>Write in
Christ... the Courts just let these things run amok? I thought this was supposed to be what we fought against.
Also
Fuck. Micheal needs to know about this.
>>
>>1577842

Seems like there could be a twist of space in the Hedge that might get us to Portland Maine pretty fast, after all Portland is named after that city, they've got a kinship with each other. If there is we should pick the Angel of Silence

We should really tell Michael about it, warn him at least
>>
>>1578034
this
>>
(Ended up busy tonight, won't be able to update thread. Will update tomorrow. Sorry!)
>>
>>1579498
No worries. Do what you have to.
>>
>>1578034
>>1578335
(FINALLY done with my work for summer classes)

"There's a connection between our Portland and the one in Maine, I'm guessing."

"In all likelihood, yes. Not a lot of people travel that route, but it will probably be a relatively quick trip. I take it that this means you'll be targeting Mary White, yes? I'd suggest reading the full file before you engage: it will tell you what we know."

"Thanks for the advice, Niko."

"Consider all of this a thank-you. You saw fit to warn me about my Keeper searching for me, this is the least I could do. Don't hesitate to seek me out if you need help again. Now, if you don't mind, I need to get going: I have a lecture to attend."

You see Niko's wooden "face" churn and bend, and suddenly you're looking at a nebbish, college-aged student with fastidiously-parted hair. A pair of stage glasses snap out from a pocket and go on the bridge of the nose, and when Niko speaks, it's in a clipped, nasal voice. "One last piece of advice, Jerry: Micheal is already dancing on the very edge of being an intolerable liability to the Horned King thanks to this stunt. Summoning one of the Gentry is bad enough, but he's put the mortals of our kingdom in the line of fire and brings shame on the Ashen Crown with his foolishness. Make sure he understands that he won't have a second chance."

>Go back home.

>Go to Micheal's house.

>Go into the Hedge and head directly for Portland, Maine.

>Write-In
>>
>>1585549
>Go to Micheal's house.
>>
>>1585549
>>Go to Micheal's house.
>>
>>1585549
>>Go to Micheal's house.
>>
>>1585549
>Go to Micheal's house.
>>
>>1585691
>>1586393
>>1586738
>>1588888

Continues here: >>1589068
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.