[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PROTOTYPE]: DEVIATION 6 - Reaction Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 554
Thread images: 14

File: Chapter 6.jpg (68KB, 400x563px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 6.jpg
68KB, 400x563px
Subject: Jacob Marshal
Designation: Deimos
Infected: Evolved
Bio: Jacob Marshal, an ex-mercenary in his mid-twenties. Having picked his visiting cousin Nina up from the airport, now finds himself trapped in the Florida redzone. While trying to get his cousin to safety, Jacob was ambushed and infected with the blacklight virus. Now one of the evolved, Jacob must find a way to safely get Nina out of the exceedingly deadly hellscape the eastern Floridian coast has become.

After what was a food and gas run about to become an arms scavenging run, Jacob and Clemence are in the entryway to a small home along the west palm beach canal. Just having avoided being turned into a goliath sized infected alligators lunch. As you catch your breath, Clemence is still hyperventilating. Your going to have to calm him down.

"Come on, we don't have the time to sit here in a full panic."

"I-I can't handle th-this. F-F-Fucking gators d-don't g-get that fucking big."

1d20+2
+1 for positive encouragement.
+2 If you can come up with a reason sitting here shaking is probably more dangerous.
>>
>>1558955
well apparently they do. we also outsmarted him so come the fuck on.also, the longer we stay here the more likely it is for special infected to show up
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1558955
"Don't Worry we escaped it, and if we run against it we'll escape it again, now take some time, breath in a minute but we must keep moving, we can't be cornered if the infected show up "
>>
>>1558995
Well shit.
>>
>>1558999
now im kinda worried desu senpai
>>
To be frank, Clemence has gotten up in his panic and run to your Harley, and is driving off without you.

>pursue! God damnit!
>you know what, not even mad, just get back to Nina.
>He hasn’t driven off to far, you can probably needle him or a tire. (you don’t have a spare.)
>write in.
>>
>>1559006
>pursue! God damnit!
Then pick up the damn Harley if we need too.
>>
>>1559006
>pursue! God damnit!
"God dammit we are bros, stop stealing my bike"
Lift the fucking bike
>>
As he begins to drive off you jump as high as you can and use your tendrils to latch to the edge of a rooftop. Pursuing, you sling yourself between streetlamps and other buildings, trying to gain before he can get too far.

1d20+2
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559030
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559030
I gotta go, be back in a bit.
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559030
got to run an errand be back in an hour
>>
Border check.

As you reach the next rooftop, Clemence turns right. You rush over towards the street he should be going down and jump for the street

1d20 again.
>>
>>1559066
and jump after him*

Brb, getting redbull
>>
No rolls, autofail.

As you land your chopper speeds past you, damnit. You run after him but after about ten more minutes you don’t even hear the engine anymore. He has all that food, your Harley, seeing as it is sundown, probably is going to get himself eaten by something larger than a river croc. Nina isn’t going to like this one bit, hell, your already fuming mad.

>Go looking for him, it’s a man with a stick in the redzone, he won’t last long.
>just go back to the hideaway, you can look for him in the morning.
>maybe you could look around the local area.
>write in.
>>
>>1559118
>go look after nina
not our problem if he wants to suicide
>>
>>1559118
>Go looking for him, it’s a man with a stick in the redzone, he won’t last long.
he has our loot.
>>
and I was just about to start writing too. lol. should I wait ten more minutes or should I just roll?
>>
>>1559161
i change my vote to go looking for him, but make sure to end his life if we find him alive>>1559166
>>
>>1559168
How about we don't act like a dick and not kill him.
>>
>>1559177
he stole our bike, supplys and forced us to chase him through the city, why should we tolerate his shit ? we are the only reason he is still alive, dont bite the hand that feeds you
>>
You decide to keep after him, after all, he does have the food that was supposed to be for all three of you. As you go down the street you think of where he could have gone, a couple places come to mind.

>The Strazzulla Tract
>Palm Beach County Park/ Lantana Airport
>Atlantic National Golf Club
>write in
>>
>>1559187
>Palm Beach County Park/ Lantana Airport
>>1559186
He was panicking, don't act like you would do anything different or, even Nina wouldn't freak the fuck out. Why are you acting like he did it for the sole purpose of fucking us over?
>>
>>1559195
i odnt act like that, i just dont care why he did it but rather that he did it
if you murder someone, you also dont get off free if you did it because you panicked, do you ?
>>
>>1559198
...the fuck are you talking about? He almost got eaten by a mutant gator, he didn't attack us or anyone else for that matter, he just rode off without thinking. This is a mild inconvenience not a large issue.
>>
File: AwwwwwYeah~!.gif (498KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
AwwwwwYeah~!.gif
498KB, 500x236px
>>
>>1559205
your point ? he still inconveniences us, the next time he panicks like that might bring us into a way more dangerous position
having an emotionally unstable guy nearby is simply way to much risk in the red zone
>>
>>1559221
It was one time and it was extremely justifiable, we rolled shit, but we aren't losing our pet black dude. The longer we keep him the more useful he will be when we need to save an important character. Besides, we didn't kill the school for being stupid, and when warned about it before hand to boot, then there is no reason to just kill Clemence over this. That's pointless psychotic stupid killing for no reason.
>>
>>1559240
just because we made a stupid decision once doesnt mean we have to do it again
>>
You stop for a moment as you pass probably the fourth or fifth intersection. If the behemoth that Clemence was running from went west, he probably ran towards the east. With that freshly in mind you begin the slow march towards the east. You cross your fingers it doesn’t become sun up before you get back or you might not have the energy to deal with Nina’s panicked anger again.

Passing the Lost City Golf Club you do see some skid marks, and a lone pair of hunters engaged in a death struggle just past them.

>follow the skid marks.
>engage the hunters.
>try to be stealthy.
>write in.
>>
>>1559269
>engage the hunters
>>
>>1559247
That could be said about literally anyone else we know in the quest. Its a panic, calm your tits. He helped us get loot, its not his fault we got jumped by swampzilla. Hell, we have done just as much dumb shit too, just like the stupid thing your arguing for now. If he did it to someone that couldn't fucking defend themselves, you might have a point, but we still need him to keep an eye on shit at the safehouse while we're out. Among other things.
>>1559269
>try to be stealthy.
No need to drag unnecessary attention to us, lets see if its him or some stupid Blackwatch goons.
>>
Crouching down you slip over the barrier, you sneak alongside it while the hunters play dodge fangs while locked in their grapple. You hear what sounds like a yelp when one is tossed just into your line of sight overhead. They reengage just as you crawl back over, now behind the two, and ready to strike.

>wait until one of the beast dies.
>use a car as a weapon.
>Just use your natural weapons and firearms.
>Nevermind, you got past them, now go down the offramp.
>write in.
>>
WTF did i jutst come back to?
Why did no one vote back here >>1559118
>>1559269
>try to be stealthy.
>>
>>1559300
>just use natural weapons
>>
>>1559300
>Just watch and find out what they are fighting.
>>1559302
I was busy, and we got a guy with a murder boner while we we're busy.
>>
>>1559300
>Just use your natural weapons and firearms.
Let's end this quickly, we still need to find Clemence, maybe we can consume one of the hunters and access its memories, maybe he saw him pass, its a long shot but it could work
>>
>>1559313
Let's just focus on finding him, then we can decide what to do with him, who knows maybe he's back at the hideout
>>
>hunters.
>having memories.
>not just blind animal instincts.

Forming your axe and a claw you wait just a minute while the hunter ball rolls over towards you. right as one of them slashes the other across the jaw you leap over the two cars on top of eachother, swinging your axe for the closer.

1d20+3
+2 if you can angrily taunt the hunters.
>>
It's an auto fail if no roll by 30 minutes.
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559340
>>
>>1559377
If you keep saying that then this is the only outcome that can happen>>1559381
>>
Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559340
Didn't they had primitive memories in the first game? We don't know that in character but we would assume that.
For the taunt do the "Are you not entertained" pose
>>
>>1559391
>would
*could
Also my internet is starting to piss me off
>>
Crit, damage doubled, target stunned.

Your axe digs right into the spine of the hunter, and stays buried deep enough that when you finish your landing you swing your arm forwards, slamming the beast into the overpass. It seems Dazed and confused, the other hunter however is eyeing you cautiously. You slap your chest and spread your arms out. Giving a loud “Come on!” shout to the beast before it pounces after you.

1d20 to defend.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1559404
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1559404
Welp, time to bitch slap some Hunters
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1559404
>>
>>1559411
Huh...>>1559408
>>1559412
huuuuh. Well, we got one of them down.
>>
You dodge the first swipe, but it’s second cuts across your abdomen. As your step back trying to recover the hunter jumps forwards and bites down on your leg, swinging you into the divider. As you cough the other hunter you maimed is beginning to get back up but very, very slowly. Still embedded in the wall, you form your needler and take aim.

>The wounded one.
>The one still attacking you.
>>
>>1559442
Using the opportunity we go for the wounded hunter and consume him for health
>>
>>1559442
Slow down the fucker with a few gut shots.
>>
>>1559442
Keep hitting the less distracted one until we have an opportunity to consume.
>>
1d20+2
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559471
>>
>>1559479
WOOOOOOO! SPIKES FOR THE WIN!
>>
>>1559479
Redemption!
>>1558995
>>
>>1559479
I'm not even going to bother to roll.
>>
I'm really considering swapping to 100's now. Crit! double damage, target Immobilized.

You put quill after quill into the leg of the hunter that was just seconds ago throwing you like a rag doll, giving you enough time to peal yourself from the concrete. The other hunter you slammed your axe into is finally getting up, you ready your needler arm as you are about to jump over it.

1d20+2 to finish the beast off.
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559519
Lets do this
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559519
>>
>>1559528
....god damnit. SOMEONE HELP OVER HERE!
>>
>>1559528
It's like the dice can't make up their minds whether they love me or hate me...
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1559519
>>
This is why I want to use 100's.

As you paint your farting needle launcher at the next maimed hunter the one you had just pinned to the floor pounces on you, a trail of blood flies behind it. It tore its own leg off to attack you! You try and protect your head and neck but instead it’s just trying to rip out as much biomass from your chest and arms as possible. You finally manage to kick it off of you but not before sustaining a massive amount of biomass loss.

>throw a car or something heavy!
>attack it for revenge!
>Flee!
>write in

Also.
use your daily.
>Yes.
>No.
>>
>>1559558
Smack the shit out of it.
>use your daily?
....depends, what is our health looking like, we we're doing pretty good last I remember after eating the Juggernaut.
>>
>>1559558
Get some distance and give it a whack.

No daily yet. Might want to save it in case something worse comes along.
>>
>>1559558
well just switch to d100 if you want op
alternatively just play without crits
>>
>>1559558
>attack it for revenge!
>use your daily.
...Our what?
What's that again?
>>
>>1559612
A better version of the armor power from the first game.
>>
>>1559612
It was the tank armor up. The armor power up. We used it to help us beat down a hunter with our bare hands...it isn't the bad yet to use it.
>>1559619
Pretty much.
>>
>>1559619
>>1559621
Oh that, i thought that was a power that we could use whenever we wanted.
>>1559558
>No
>>
HP is around 450 out of 600

sorry, I had to vanish.
>>
>>1559642
Still at over half, good. Hopefully we can recover some by consuming these hunters.
>>
>>1559642
Its cool, and nah, we can save that armor up for an emergency...or a raid.
>>
Your roll over to one of the cars while the hunter leaps at you. Kicking it in the snout and you get to your feet, you get a firm grip on the front of a 1990’s model Toyota. Just as the other hunter is about to join in its former adversary's attacks.

1d20+3
+2 if you can think about what you'll say or do to Clemence if you find him unharmed.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559675
break his fucking neck
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559675
Kick Clemence in the dick if he isn't eaten in the next 10 minuets.
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559675
Harmed or unharmed, he's getting a stern lecture on taking off with other people's property. Especially when that property is full of supplies for everyone. If he's hurt, he's also getting lectured on running away from the guy with crazy superpowers that can keep him safe. What would his son think, really?

>>1559681
No.
>>
>>1559687
Fuck, why are we having trouble now? I aint rolling for now.
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1559675
"Dude, Fucking really? You got some explaining to do"
>>
>>1559687
>>1559693
WHY?!
>>
>>1559687
>>1559693
Well aren't we in luck today
>>
ok, i'm actually just annoyed rather than finding this comedic. we are officially switching over to a d100 system. you may roll now. best of three.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1559713
Let's hope this goes better.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1559713
well it probably kinda sucks having to write crits out all the time does it not qm ?
>>
>>1559718
Fuck that's a nice roll. Leaving it at that....also, don't we need to scale up our bonuses now?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1559713
>>
>>1559726
I'd say instead of +2 is now +20
>>
>>1559734
well i dont know how you arrive there senpai
+5 or +10 is way more realistic
>>
>>1559734
Actually, a x5 multiplier would scale properly, so +2 would be +10 (because 2/20=10/100)
>>
>>1559740
>>1559745
Hey its just my opinion, i don't know nothing of balance in quests
>>
The car sweeps up the first hunter, throwing him aside. The second hunter with both legs still attached lunges for you. You give it a firm kick and it rolls back on it’s fours, ready to charge again. You rush in.

>Claws. Make it fight you like a manbeast!
>Axe. Drive it back, make it run!
>Needler. Lets see it dodge point blank shooting.
>>
>>1559754
>claws
>>
>>1559754
Fuck these things, lets combo some tentacle action too.
>>
>>1559754
Taunt it more
>>
>>1559766
Why taunt it? The fugly mothers cant understand us.
>>
>>1559754
Stabby time!
>>
>>1559766
Actually scratch that we're done playing games, Rip and Tear hit to pieces.
>>
>>1559777
Well i suggest it because it worked before.
Also nice trips
>>
1d100+15
>>
Rolled 37 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1559792
>>
Rolled 9 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1559792
>>
Rolled 97 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1559792
Okay, what the hell>>1559793
>>1559795
>>
Rolled 15 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1559792
>>
>>1559799
Thank god I got it in time.
>>
>>1559798
We're saved!
>>
>>1559798
Thank you anon
>>
Cracking your knuckles, you lower your frame and make your claws. The hunter jumps over you as you make your first swings. You dive out of the way sticking your claws into the highway and dragging them as you narrowly avoid its claws. As it is mid rush towards you, you leap over its shoulder, and land three slashes on its wounded back before impaling it. hoisting yourself upside down on top of it. You push apart it’s back and flip, falling into the hold you made as the other hunter tries to jump on top of you. as it snaps its jaws after you, Tendrils shoot out of the wound you dived into. Impaled the hunter starts spasming as it slows down. You got them both, and now your feeding tendrils begin to pull in their insides to your biomass.

Pick one mobility upgrade.
>Kinetic dash. The midair dash that every anime character and [prototype] MC seems to have.
>high speed running. You run as fast as a truck can. Great when you don’t have a car or bike.
>air glide. Stretch out and lighten your biomass to glide when mid air.
>write in: subject to QM veto.
>>
>>1559857
>high speed running
gotta go fast
>>
>>1559857

>high speed running. You run as fast as a truck can. Great when you don’t have a car or bike.

RUN FOREST RUN
>>
>>1559857
Yeah, we kind of need it at the moment.
>>
just a fair warning, running speed requires a few seconds build up, something you don't get in a fight, unless your running from one.
>>
>>1559877
Yeah, that's to be expected. We need the cheetah speed upgrade so we automatically get top speed.
>>
>>1559883
Well, it's not automatic. but it does activate fast enough to look that way.
>>
>>1559890
That's useful, but we don't really have enough firepower to do highspeed combat just yet.
>>
As you emerge from the cocoon of dead flesh, you find yourself covered in guts, blood, and whatever else a virus monster is made of. It’s a good thing you can pull all that into yourself, feels weird doing that though. Your muscle mass and bone’s feel funny again, but it fortunately doesn’t feel too weird.

Continuing on your hunt for you bike you head down towards the airport, where a hoard of infected have gathered around the outside.

>investigate, maybe Clemence is in there.
>try and rip through the hoard, should be easier to go through this place one area and clean it out as you go.
>maybe he likes planes and ran towards a hanger, ditch the hoard and go for one of those?
>write in.
>>
hunt for your*
>>
>>1559916

We better give him a few smacks for stealing our shit
>>
>>1559916
Maybe we find him, maybe we kill some zombies and save some other survivors. Hell, it its survivors then maybe they saw him.
>>
1d100 to slip inside without alerting the hoard.

or write in if you want to charge the hoard instead and roll for that.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1559966
Eh, lets sneak, we don't want to freak out anyone trying to stay alive. If its Clemence then dick kick, dressing down, then lunch on some zombies.
>>
failure so far.
>>
>>1559980
Come on people, cant reroll here, we need help.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1560007

I'm just afraid man
>>
>>1560029
Well, we barely got a halfway mark, we need something better now. Be afraid if we got a high roll, if its low then it doesn't matter.
>>
Stop fearing the dice chaos, and the rest of you too. Slowing this the fuck down.

You manage to creep along over the offramp and get next to the building, oddly no sign of Clemence you but there is a bit of noise coming from inside.

>go in by roof
>keep going and get in through a side door.
>go around the back of the building, maybe he parked.
>attack the hoard you just worked so hard to avoid.
>write in.
>>
>>1560056
>keep going and get in through a side door.
Might find someone, if not, then the roof.
>>
Sneaking in the side, you don’t see your Harley, but you see a few interesting things inside. Sharpened flagpoles, Large shields, and a forklift with a spiked barricade on it. There’s also a few rooms with locks on them. Shouting and responding calls can be heard just out towards the lobby are you just snuck around. Finally there’s a door left unlocked that says roof access on it.

>grab something that interest you.
>Head towards the lobby you want to see what that shouting was.
>Try and break one of the locks, see what’s on the other end of the door.
>head up the roof access.
>leave, nothing of interest so far.
>write in.
>>
>>1560146
>Leave, nothing of interest so far, but kill the hoard on the way out.
If someone comes out and asks when we're done killing the hoard then we can ask, otherwise, we can check on these people later.
>>
anyone else?
>>
File: just.png (25KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
25KB, 259x194px
>MHW slow day.

You see the crowd of zombies still gathered out in the lobby, and nearby there's actually what looks like a small shield wall, supported by men with rifles and spears. You rush towards and pass the nearest infected, and with three tendrils firing and retreating one at a time, kill it. The next you kick in the chest as you stab into it's skull with your claws, vaulting over it as you come down on another with your axe-blade.

"What the fuck is that thing!"

1d100 to not be shot for being a freak.
another 1d100+15 for actually fighting the hoard.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1560221
First roll for not being shot
>>
Rolled 28 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1560221
And for the fight itself
>>1560236
Shiiiit. HELP!
>>
>>1560243
GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE, WHERE ARE YA'LL?!
>>
fuck it, be back in a few hours, roll your hearts out if you stop by.
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1560221
>>1560245
Sorry! Had to take my cat to the vet!
>>
>>1560295
Shit, there goes the not getting shot at roll, what about your combat roll?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1560221
>>1560434
I missed the second roll. Well, here goes...
>>
>>1560455
Fuuuuuck, what the hell is going on? We just drop to the same low rolls the d20 got us.
>>
>>1560478
I think the dice hate me today.
>>
Fuck it, I am going to sleep, someone save our asses, we double failed our required rolls.
>>
You manage to do very little to the hoard, attempting to jump into it leaves you trying to kick back off a skull just so you don’t have to be impaled. Meanwhile the group firing down on the infected have at least two of their riflemen taking shots at you, bullets spill your biomass and deliver a good enough shock to you that your knocked of balance and have to stumble and sprint to cover on all fours.

>Get back in there, keep attacking the hoard, maybe the survivors will catch on.
>try to shout over to the survivors?
>fuck this, jump out a window or make a new hole in the wall, your not staying.
>open fire on the survivors?
>write in.
>>
>>1560914
Seriously, guys, I'm trying to kill the monsters here! Not attacking you at all!
>>
>>1560914
>Get back in there, keep attacking the hoard, maybe the survivors will catch on.
Sorry if we aren't convincing, we're having an off day.
>>
sorry fella's gonna have to call it a night, I'm just not feeling well.
>>
>>1560994
Its cool, we don't have people ROLLING when called anyways. We can just pic it up in the morning.
>>
>>1560994
Goodnight, and feel better soon.
>>
>>1560994

Sleep well E88.

Anons, in the meanwhile why don't we brainstorm power ideas? And some infected monsters too, help the QM
>>
>>1561087
Well, we do need to think of something for the gator. Maybe an armor upgrade, or a tail weapon perhaps?
>>
>>1561104
A tail would be cool, but maybe something aquatic? It always sucked how you couldn't go into the water in the games.
>>
>>1561109
Oh, that could be useful, Maybe a tail and the ability to go underwater? The tail would be more for travel utility than combat until we get the proper upgrades, like, turning us into dinocroc with tentacles.
>>
>>1561118
The scales are pretty thick on a croc. It would probably synergize well with the Tank ability.
>>
>>1561131
Maybe some more regen, gators heal from a lot of shit, so an infected one should be even more crazy. Heal tanking would be legit as shit.
>>
>>1561146
Definitely. I've been trying to come up with other powers, but I'm drawing a blank. It's kinda hard to come up with something that's useful, but not game-breaking, and kind makes sense.
>>
>>1561104

Oh yeah the gator, I have a name for that. Sobek.

As for an upgrade for eating it, how about some super heavy armor? Jaw arms? Not sure.

Now I list animals that could be infected that'd be nightmares:

>Shrikes
>Bobbit worms
>Ants
>Centipedes
>Buffalo
>Pythons
>Sharks
>Orcas

Maybe there's a secret group of absolutely batshit insane and powerful Evolved hanging out in the Everglades? Call them the Fair Folk
>>
>>1561212
>Fair Folk
FUCKING ELVES! THEY ARE UNFIT FOR CONSUPTION, BURN IT, BURN IT ALL DOWN! LEAVE NOTHING BUT ASHES!
>>
>>1561212
Although that reminds me...where the fuck are we? I cant tell the difference from one point of interest to the next, all I know is that we are smack dab in the middle of the Red Zone.
>>
>>1561212
Maybe not super heavy armor, but we do need an on-demand defensive ability, I think. Like a shield or something.
>>
>>1561239
>>1561254
And with this, I am going to sleep for real.
>>1561261
Reactive armor plating? Or Scaling, as the case may be.
>>
>>1561254
You are in Florida. southern Florida. on the east coast. going further south will lead to more Cubans.
>>
>>1560914
>try to shout over
hey you idiots im helping you
>>
>>1561261
Wait, I just got an idea for the gator, corrosive weapons, that slow down or halt regen. Those fuckers teeth are some of the nastiest places on the planet, only second too our mouths.
>>
Thank you Anons.

You make the attempt to fire into the hoard but from your angle you’re not really able to reach much, your cover blocks part of you view is the only thing keeping you from getting pelted with more bullets. That said, these are people who are shooting at you, reasoning with them should be possible. “Hey!” you call over, “Keep shooting the zombies, just not me god damnit!”

“Holy shit, it talks?”

“what? That’s nonsense it’s one of those things! Don’t let it out.”

“Come on! I can clear nearly half this hoard in a few minutes, just stop shooting me!”

1d20+2 to convince the militia of survivors.
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563065
Lets hope we don't get fucked with our rolls today. Nice to know we are going back to d20s
>>
>>1563076
Hot damn, we are stating off well today.
>>
. . . god damnit you know what, just for today, if it gets like yesterday back to the 100's.
>>
>>1563080
Fair enough, though it might be easier to standardize the success rolls, because with the d100s we just get more chances to fail.
>>
>>1563084
part of the reason I like 1d100. . although I wonder if a d50 could also fill that role without excessiveness?
>>
>>1563092
Hmmm, maybe? We can try that next thread if this one doesn't roll to shit. Maybe a good middle ground.
>>
You hear from a call from the survivor’s position. “Guns are lowered, but do not approach or you will be skewered! Have at the hoard!” The fire that was keeping you behind cover has died down, now to deal with the hoard.

1d20+3
+2 for the best weapon to use against a group of soft targets.
+1 if you can come up with a good prideful boast. (additional +1 if you can do it in disgruntled cowboy.)
>>
Rolled 17 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1563106
The claws are the best against fleshy targets

"Now it's time to rustle up me some freaks! Get ready for a barbecue after this ya'll, because I'm the master chef and I have the quickest hands in the wild west!"
>>
>>1563110
Oh god, we are a chaotic cowboy alignment.
I would have said maybe tendrils or ax for sweeping, make it more efficient, but I guess the claws are pretty fast.
>>
>>1563110
Also, its. Rustle me* up some freaks.
>>
>>1563114
Now I don't take too kindly to those fancy city words ya hear? I do fine with what my pa taught me.
>>
>>1563144
That's fine, but your doing the reference wrong. It is perfectly cowboy enough though.
>>
“time to rustle up some freaks!” you growl as you jump over the barricade and head right for the hoard. Claws out, you swipe at necks and wound the walking dead to the point that moving again isn’t going to happen. You rip of limbs and pierce enough skulls that half the hoard is on the ground in the first ten minutes. It’s quite a show you’ve put on, however, it seems you drew a lot more attention to yourself.

1d20 to handle the hoard.
+1 for wishful thinking of what defense you would want against these bladed infected.
+2 for something you would rather be doing than pursuing Clemence and fighting zombies.
>>
>>1563160
I don't know about any referees son, all I know about are my lightning hands and my penchant for a good meal.

what reference? I was just trying to do my cowboy persona.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1563166
Fire never failed us. A nice moat of fire or even some flame throwers would actually solve like most of our problems.

As for what I would rather be doing, banging 90's Gillian Anderson or eating a good medium rare steak come to mind.
>>
>>1563172
Well, with a roll that high we should be fine today.
>>
>>1563175
are you sure about that?
>>
>>1563181
Its ridiculous to have that not be a success. If our pass mark is so arbitrarily high, then it would be too difficult to succeed. He got a 16 with a plus 3.
>>
File: 1495201582309.jpg (41KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1495201582309.jpg
41KB, 470x471px
Are you sure!?

(Be back soon)
>>
>>1563226
.....Are you posting from your phone? Your post id changed. And we aren't going to roll, or are you missing the point of using the d20s again? We are above a normal success roll without criting. What more could you want?
>>
>>1563235
Yes I was and jesus Christ learn to deal with a troll, although I could have easily made this one with a DC of 20.

As the infected advance, you begin using your tendrils to gore a few of them, and form a sort of wall, hoping that maybe this improvised wall would prevent the infected from reaching you. while it does work, you find yourself unable to effectively strike as you were earlier. Your last free tendril is being used to strike through the softer skulls amongst the horde almost like a scorpion’s tale. “I need a hand here!”

Ignore this roll.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

fuckin.
>>
Why are we back to d20? I like the d100, more room for growth and leveling up.
>>
Out of the corner of your vision, you see a bright red and orange streak fly into the hoard.

1d20+1 to defend yourself.
+2 if you can guess exactly what that was.

>>1563308
more than likely I'm going to switch back to the 100's, 20's for today or until we start rolling 20's and 1's back to back again.
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1563299
True, but that would be stupid difficult for the strength of our character.
>>1563308
We could get above a 50 more than twice, the chance of failure just went higher. Plus no one felt like rolling that, or so I guessed.
>>1563312
"You guys have fucking rockets?!" +2
Well, why don't we try your earlier idea of using a d50. Pretty clear success area and fail area.
>>
>>1563324
God damnit...if we start hitting single digits again for every roll I'm going to be pissed.
>>
be back soon, more going out and about.
>>
>>1563324
Why the hell is no one rolling? Where is everybody?
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1563312
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1563312
I'm guessing rocket/missile or flamethrower. Or Molotov.
>>1563375
It's Sunday, I slept in.
>>
>>1563378
Oh thank god. I was worried for a second there.
>>1563381
That's fair, I slept in till 7:00. It couldn't be a flamethrower, that would last too long for us not too see it, so its either a rocket or a Moly. I change my bet to Moly, because these people don't strike me as military, and there is a lot of booze at an airport.
>>
>>1563386
Also jet fuel, which is mostly kerosene and burns like crazy.
>>
>>1563386
Could be someone throwing a corpse or body at us.
>>
>>1563502
Why would someone do that?
>>
>>1563502
How would they launch something that heavy, did they build a fucking catapult or something? Actually that would be pretty cool, but>>1563515
is right, that would make a dumb projectile. The dead don't care if a corpse is thrown at them.
>>
>>1563546
I would not be surprised if they'd made a trebuchet. Most of the A&P mechanics I've met are clever people.
>>
>>1563573
Yeah, hell. That reminds me of a TG story where some people played a TA agent and stopped a terrorist bombing Groundhog day style.
>>
>>1563583
I've read that. Probably have the screencap saved somewhere. They were playing Everyone is John.
>>
File: Everyone is John TSA.png (641KB, 978x3028px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone is John TSA.png
641KB, 978x3028px
>>1563583
Here we go
>>
>>1563603
Fucking fantastic. One of my favorites.
>>
>>1563592
I think it was a old AGP short special in early threads.
>>1563603
love that story
>>
>>1563606
I have so much stuff from /tg/. I'd post the rules for Everyone is John, but I don't think /qst/ does .pdf.
>>
>>1563617
I've been in two different quests that had a PDF reading the rules. The problem is finding people who are competent enough to run it successful.
>>
File: Everyone is John.pdf (278KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone is John.pdf
278KB, 1x1px
>>1563622
In that case...
>>
>>1563628
Thanks anon
>>
>>1563634
No problem. I've never actually played, but it seems like an amazing one-shot party game if you have a creative enough GM.
>>
>>1563515
>>1563546
In the game, you can grab people an throw them at enemies.
>>
>>1563645
Well, we can, but the normal people behind the barricade, not so much. And seeing as how they freaked out at us, they definitely don't have an Evolved in their midst.
>>
>>1563645
That's true for us but
>>1563649
this
>>1563628
I never liked pdfs, they always try to crash when I browse them, like going on a damn wiki page.
>>
“Ah mule shit!” you say as you retract your tendrils back to your arm and lunge towards a large metal bin. When you grab hold you hear glass bottles breaking and the sound of roars of a fire spontaneously breaking out. Molotovs, huge one’s. Right as you pull the bin in front of you a bottle breaks over the head of one of the infected, the fuel splashing everywhere as it begins to burn and spread a fire through the horde of the undead. The metal on the bin is melting slightly, the smell of molten scrap, burning flesh, and jet fuel is starting to fill the air.

Finally, some of the undead have begun to come around the bin, after you. the rest are either burning and melting to the floor or are trying to attack the survivors. A rather skinny looking bastard has hopped on top of the burned bin and is about to leap on top of you. are those holes in its body?

>shotgun.
>dodge!
>kick the bin away!

one of these stuns it, the other is an auto failure, and one of them make you roll in opposition. I'm also going to need a while to read that screencap.
>>
>>1563658
>>kick the bin away!
We'll make the asshole fall on his dumb face
>>
>>1563658
>kick the bin away!
might as well, the shotgun shells might go off in our hands.
>>
>>1563658
Fine...
>kick the bin away!
I'm just not sure how well this will work. If it's agile enough it might jump off and tackle us anyway.
>>
>>1563658
>shotgun.
>>
shotgun was stun. dodge would have made you roll. and kick the bin -

As you kick away the burning bin, the strange infected jumps from the top and lands on you. it screeches loudly as it tries to squirm, and large spikes jut from the holes about its body. you gasp as your lungs are pierced and your insides morph slightly to accommodate. The bastard keeps stabbing and swiping into your biomass, with its boney claws.

1d20+3 to retaliate.
+2 if you can be really pissed off in character.

we will try 1d50's tomorrow.
>>
Rolled 14 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1563738
"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna hogtie you and have my way with you. I'm going to really enjoy consuming you, bit by bit, piece by piece, until I know every memory from when you first jerked off to your first awkward sexual experience"
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1563738
"Fuckin' spikey bastard! that hurts you sonnuvabitch!"

See! What did I say? Kicking the bin was a bad idea. But does anyone listen to me...?

I've got to go run errands. If I come back and Jacob is dead, I will be very disappointed in you all.
>>
>>1563738
Well shit, >>1563753
How were we supposed to know, it was a scrawny fuck, and they don't usually jump that high unless they were infected.
>>1563750
Tone it down broke back mountain.
>>
>>1563750
because you need jesus.
>>
>>1563772
...what?
>>
>>1563789
Thus man doesn't think I have our lord and savior deep in my heart.
>>
You start by stabbing into the sides of the infected with your claws while shouting at the top of your lungs. "Fuckin' spikey bastard! that hurts you sonnuvabitch!" Pushing as deep as you can get your claws to go, you shift to tendrils and begins squirming your way through the insides of the monster. You finally get it to stop moving when pushing them through the arms end’s its series of swipes and allows you to pin it to the floor. You stomp on the one part of this thing you don’t have a tendril in, the head, leaving a messy red pile right before you. The remaining infected finally get to you as you end this thing’s miserable existence.

1d20+2 to tentacle-fu your way out of the horde
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563823
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563823
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563823
hmmm
>>1563831
>>1563838
Hang on I got this
>>
>>1563903
Fucken....nevermind.
>>
Swinging your axe quickly to dispatch the first two you kick the onrushing chiton plated infected on your left back, as you drop your blade on top of the one on the right. Rolling back, you slip on some of the spilt blood and receive a thrust in the arm from one of the bladed infected. You quickly form your needler as you kick off the attacker and form a claw from the wounded arm.

Your shooting kills off a few more infected before your forced into melee again, slicing off another rushers arm’s and then smashing the barrel of your needler arm into the skull of the last victim. Just a few more, and your breathing a bit heavy, these infected are getting stronger.

>keep opening fire from a range.
>get into melee again.
>you have guns, start using them.
>flee, maybe the survivors can handle this now.
>write in.
>>
>>1563908
>>you have guns, start using them.
>>
>>1563908
>keep opening fire from a range.
Lets not let these guys get close until we stop sucking at melee.
Also
> your left back
back left. You keep making silly word switches.
>>
>>1563930
back left would mean he's behind you. I'm saying you kicked the fucker on your left, back. also do you plan to keep bitching about the grammar every god damn thread?
>>
1d20+2 to succeed in a shooting gallery where the targets rush after you.
+2 if you can think just a bit more about barbequing.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563963
Now I really don't like actual barbecued food, but a nice cookout with burgers, brats, digs, some chips and some lemonade sure sounds like paradise to me. We should really pick up a flamethrower
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563951
Probably, until you stop making silly mistakes and taking them so seriously. Or at least not phrase it so oddly.
>>1563963
"Mental note, pick up barbecue sauce on the way home."
>>
>>1563970
Well, Blackwatch might have a few, but making Molotovs would be more efficient. Maybe we can ask the survivors if the can spare a few.
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1563963
for the +2 this
>>1563972
>>
>>1563977
Carrying around a bag of molotovs would end badly for us, so we should really look into finding actual incendiary grenades, if we can.
>>
>>1563978
Well, at least we are above 10 this round. So there's that...and we didn't get a one.
>>
>>1563982
True to that but i got to go now. hold my dice for me and hold the fort.
>>
>>1563995
I would say I'll try, but we haven't had much luck lately with OP scaling up the win conditions.
>>
>>1564007
And keep bitching about the grammar and I just might set the DC for all actions at flat 20 and 30.
>>
>>1564013
...You cant be serious?
>>
>>1564021
is Anne Frank burning in hell?
>>
>>1564026
Well, she did burn, does that count? Wait, was it burning or starving, I cant remember?
>>
>>1564036
do you really want to be smart with me? do you really? well of course the question here is simple, do you wanna give everyone here a bad time or do you wanna stop pissing off the QM?
>>
>>1564052
Why are you acting so pissed? Can you not handle it that badly that you throw a tantrum? We want the good story your making, if it improves in small spelling mistakes too then even better. What the hell is your problem, bad time at college or something?
>>
Charging your rifle, you give a quick un-aimed sweep on full auto, dropping a small number of the infected. You nail the closest one in the head with the buttstock of the AR before taking careful shots at the remaining infected. Prioritizing the ones burning in jet fuel you actually manage to avoid being reached by the shamblers. At last, the horde has been killed off.

As you catch your breath you hear someone call over! “Hold! ... Now who in the hell are you, stranger? And what in God’s name are you doing all da damned way out here, ‘specially with the claws and the squid arms ‘n sheit?”

>Call me Jacob, just out here looking around, heard a commotion.
>Name's Marshal, was looking for a Harley, didn't hear one go running by here now did you?
>Just a man running about, looking for a good time. that's all.
>write in.
___________________________________________________________________________________

>>1564061
You we're asked repeatedly to stop, I can penalize the whole damn quest, remove you from it, or take an apology and overlook it so long as it no longer keeps happening, do we have an understanding?
>>
>>1564076
>>Name's Marshal, was looking for a Harley, didn't hear one go running by here now did you?
>>
>>1564076
Fine, I'll apologize to the crybaby, moving on then.
>Name's Marshal, was looking for a Harley, didn't hear one go running by here now did you?
Might as well get back to work, Clemence better not have been picked up by Blackwatch or something.
>>
>>1564084
And -5 penalty on all your rolls (specifically rolls made by you) until the end the day. moving on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Name's Marshal, was looking for a Harley, didn't hear one go running by here now did you?”

“Ah Harley? Git out? One jus’ ran on by here earlier. I thinks I saw it headin up on over towards the hangers. Is that really all’s ya came ‘ere fore?”

“I would reckon so. How are you boys holding up?”

“Jeff!”

“Only a couple dead, nothing too serious! We’ll give them the Vikings funeral and give a eulogy! Should tell their others though!”

“Sorry for your losses then.”

“Nah tha’s alright, just a few memories ta honor.”

>offer to help.
>say goodbye, go to hangers.
>ask if you can take some of the fresher uncooked infected with you (to consume.)
>write in.
>>
>>1564115
Fuck you too then.
What the hell is he doing here?
Liking the Viking funeral, rest easy John's.
>>
>>1564115
>>say goodbye, go to hangers.
>>
>>1564115
>>
Rolled 18 - 3 (1d20 - 3)

“Alright then, thank you for the help. I’ll be ‘a going.”

“Likewise Marshal. Take care now, ya ‘ear?”

What a nice group.

Ignore this roll.
>>
>>1564156
That's a high roll...that aint good.
>>
The first two hangers you walk through you don’t find what you’re looking for, but the second one you do hear some whimpering as you make you walk out. Heading over towards the third and you find the source of the crying. One crying Clemence with two dead infected, a bloody spear, and your Harley parked with the engine running between them.

>walk right up and slap the idiot.
>shoot him, you’re not tolerating his cowardice.
>shooting him is too merciful, consume the bastard!
>Honestly, it is rather pathetic. Maybe you should go a little easy on him.
>write in.
you can mix and match options.
>>
>>1564176
But one slap upside the head. He did something really stupid, plus side is we found more survivors.
>>
>>1564176
>>Honestly, it is rather pathetic. Maybe you should go a little easy on him.
>>
>>1564176

Don't hit him too hard, just enough to get the point across. He's been an idiot, but this is a hard situation for everyone. And that gator was scary.
>>
Walking up towards Clemence, he doesn’t notice you until it’s too late to run in any direction. “J-J-Jacob, I-I P-Please I-I-I’m-” A straight backhand across the temple stuns him for a moment as you hoist him up by the collar and push him into the metal wall of the hanger. Clemence begins to panic a bit more. “Ah! Aaah! P-Please! D-Don’t eat me! I-I’m S-S-So s-sorry! I didn’t m-mean to steal y-your bike! I’m S-sorry! I’m Soorry! wahahahaaaa!” Your burning with rage, you could throw this bastard off a cliff! You could eat him! You could tear him limb from limb! You could. . . no, you couldn’t, god damnit.

“*sigh* Clemence.” You are met solely with the sound of his voice cracking. “just, just get a damn grip of yourself.”

“I-I c-ca-can’t” he sobs. “d-don’t eat me, please. D-don’t eat me.”

>intimidate him. (might make him loyal, might make him try to attack you, and crit you just might break him.)
>try to calm him down. (will calm Clemence down. You may be able to bring him back.)
>Leave him here. (he will try to avoid you from now on. Chance he will join with the survivors here.)
>write in.
>>
>>1564282
>try to calm him down. (will calm Clemence down. You may be able to bring him back.)
But make it clear that if he is going to keep acting like a bitch whenever we go grocery shopping or running from a mutant crock, then he can just stay here.
>>
>>1564282
>>write in.
Why the fuck would I eat you? I have done nothing but help everyone I have come across and I have gotten fucked because of it. This is the world you are in now, and if you don't stop being a bitch, YOU WILL DIE. Now I would never kill you, but someone else will. I am going to take a walk around this hanger, and when I come back in ten minutes, I want an answer. Live for your son, or die an early death.
>>
>>1564282
Let's just do it in a way that doesn't make things worse. We honestly could use his help, but he's going to have to pull himself together. As long as he's with us, he's pretty safe, but we can't protect him if he runs off the minute things get scary.
>>
>>1564282
>Leave him here. (he will try to avoid you from now on. Chance he will join with the survivors here.)
Less people to get out, less favors we will have to do for that girl we are trying to bone so hard.

she had a chinook helicopter. It could have taken everyone there plus all our supplies+Harley and then some. They are gonna use our friends and family hostage to continue working for them.
>>
Shit...all of these are good>>1564299
>>1564302
>>
>>1564299

For this write in. >>1564299 I’ll give an auto-success for your first roll.

“Calm the hell down right now.”

“J- I C-c *sniffle* D-don’t eat m-me.”

“I’m not going to eat you, why the fuck would I eat you? I have done nothing but help everyone I have come across and I have gotten fucked because of it. This is the world you are in now, and if you don't stop being a bitch, YOU WILL DIE. I would never kill you, but someone or something else will. Either the horde you drove past, some less friendly survivors than the ones back there, those Blackwatch assholes, or something far worse.”

“I-I don’t want to die, I’m so S-sorry.” He seems to be getting a little better.

“Now, we’re going to have to get out of here sooner rather than later, it’s already night.”

“N-no, I C-can’t go back out t-there. I-I’ll die!”

Great, gotta do this one more time you guess.

1d20+2
+2 if you can encourage him that he is strong enough to survive.
+1 if you can involve his son in it again.
+2 if you can appeal to his sense of humor.
If you do all three you can’t crit fail this.
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1564378
Did I ever tell you I was a Merc? I killed men time and time again even before I was turned into a monster. Death is all around us, just as it was then, and you know what I did? I laughed and spit right on death's face and called him a bitch. You know exactly who death took away from you, so now you're going to go out and show death that he's a pussy, and you're going to make sure that your family line not only survives, but is cemented in warrior's blood. So take your trident, Aquaman, and lets go kill some of god's mistakes.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1564378
Look, Clemence, you're doing better than you think. That spear is a great idea, and it works. I think your son would be proud of you for that. So grab your pointy stick of doom and let's get back before Nina kills the both of us for being gone so long. She's scarier than the mutants.
>>
Rolled 17 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1564402
Seconding this for the Aquaman reference.
>>
>>1564450
Hah, even with QM debuff I finally get good rolls. Weird, but I'll roll with it.
>>
“Did I ever tell you I was a Merc?” Clemence nods. “I killed men time and time again even before I was turned into a monster. Death is all around us, just as it was then, and you know what I did? I laughed and spit right on death's face and called him a bitch.” He gulps. “You know exactly who death took away from you, so now you're going to go out and show death that he's a pussy, and you're going to make sure that your family line not only survives, but is cemented in warrior's blood. So take your trident, Aquaman,”

“A-Aquaman?”

“Because you’re making a god damn river!”

He chuckles as he begins to come out of his sobbing. “I-I don’t know If I could, I mean-“

“Look, Clemence, you're doing better than you think. That spear is a great idea, and it works. I think your son would be proud of you for that. So, grab your pointy stick of doom and let's get back before Nina kills the both of us for being gone so long. She's scarier than the mutants.”

“That. That’s not funny Jacob.”

“I’m not joking, it’s already late, if we are not back before she wakes up it doesn’t matter if we have her fucking donuts in the saddle bag.”

“oh, oh god. We have to go now!”

Well, that turned out well, you hop and your steed and Clemence gets behind. God damn your tired.

1d20 to make it back BEFORE Nina wakes up.

if aquaman is a reference then i'm missing it.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1564480
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1564480
hoping for a good roll, because I do not want to find out what the "goatmeal surprise" is.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1564480
Welp, here's hoping I get a 20, also, how the hell do you not know Aquaman?
>>
>>1564488
>>1564490
>>1564500
Welp...we're boned. Here's hoping we can lie our asses off well enough.
>>
It’s almost sunrise when you arrive. “shit, we’re late, Clemence?”

“. . . What’s goatmeal surprise?”

“Never. Say. That. Phrase. Again.”

“. . . *squeaks*.”

You open the door to the lobby and find it’s still the same mess, you use the elevator, same thing. Hopefully she hasn’t done woken up. Going down the hall you – wait you passed clemence’s room.

“Uh, Clem?”

“I am no going in there alone.”

“. . I. . . honestly can not blame you.”

>Check out his room first.
>make him check out his room alone.
>go to yours and Nina’s room first.
>write in.
>>
>>1564555
Might as well get it over with.
>>
>>1564555
>make him check out his room alone.
This fucker ditched us when he panicked, now its our turn.
But, on the off chance that she isn't in there, we need an excuse to save our asses. I.E., act like we were trying to protect him and taking the punishment ourselves.
>>
>>1564555
>>go to yours and Nina’s room first.
>>
do anons want to have Clemence go it alone to his own room?
>>
>>1564595
Nah, we gotta stick together. Corroborate our stories.
>>
>>1564599
Hmm, yeah, this would be a better idea. Shit...we need to make a story.
>>
>>1564607
"We were having so much fun looking for food and testing Clemence's new pointy stick of doom that we forgot the time. There so totally wasn't a daring motorcycle chase with a giant mutant crocodile or anything. Promise."

Also I just realized we could totally do the motorcycle nunchucks thing from DMC3.
>>
>>1564620
Oh my god....we need to start looting the sewers for good piping. Unless we can find some tank barrels.
>>
You take a deep breath, dreading what will happen if she’s not there in - you feel your heart stop beating for a minute, just as the door opens - oh thank fucking god. She’s in bed. You exhale, and let the door slide open more. “Well, see ya Clem, I’m going to pass out.”

“Y-Yeah. . you too . . “

He begins walking back to his room reluctantly as you close the door behind yourself. The two of you dodged a major bullet.
____________________________________________________________________________________

“God, why does it have to be morning?”

“oh get over it, it’s not even morning, it’s the afternoon. Wait when did the two of you even get back?”

“I. . am not actually sure, it was very late.”

“whatever. Nice to see you brought a large amount of food back with you, and the gas.”

“yeah, we were going to bring some guns too but you know, we ran into some interference.”

“interference.”

“we realized how late it was.”

“oh alright. So, what’s todays plan, besides wait for tits McGee to call up again?”

“Well.”

>?
>>
>>1564645
Go and see what ever happened to this church school I may inadvertently have doomed. Oh yeah, and find a flamethrower, or a box of incendiary grenades, I haven't decided yet
>>
>>1564644
Not sewers. Go back to the airport. Aircraft high-pressure lines are usually good steel or titanium, and can be up to 1-1/2" diameter on a big airliner.
>>
>>1564645
Oh thank Christ...unless she's faking it.
>Get more gunz? (And maybe sneak back and check on the airport suvivors.) And then maybe check on the church kids, see if they are a bit more open minded...or if they just slaughtered each other to appease god or something.
>>1564674
Or build one, if the store doesn't have fire rounds...maybe raid a few bars, get some Molotov fuel
>>1564678
Good idea, I want to meet them
>>
You already went to the school two days in a row, might want to hold off on that. So far, I have go looking for large metal objects and fire based weaponry, so might go with that. Ten more minutes.
>>
>>1564759
Oh yeah, time feels like its flying when running from giant swamp creatures.
>>
>>1564759
The airport is going to be the best place to get high-quality crazy stuff. We dismantle the aircraft that aren't working, and raid the maintenance hangars for all kinds of goodies. A&P mechanics tend to collect all kinds of cool tools.
>>
“well, I have an idea. Gonna go to an airport later, see what I can scrounge up. As well as see if I can find any explosives more stable than a Molotov.”

“Oooh, fun day, but why not make Molotovs. I mean you have the gas and the bottles here.”

“well, I tend to move around a lot, so it’s not really a good idea for me personally, although I’m pretty sure you could use ‘em.”

“Makes sense I guess. Well, there is something I’ve been meaning to do that I really haven’t gotten to do since we got here.”

“that would be?”

“visit the swamp.”

“not a good idea.”

“why not?”

“you know how I said we lost track of time?”

“Yeah?”

“time feels like its flying when running from giant swamp creatures.”

“oh, wait you were chased by a swamp monster? Details Jacob you son of a bitch! Give me details! I want to hear all about this!”

You spend the better half of the morning talking a bit about what happened. As well as glancing, over how late it really was when the two of you got back to her. At least you got breakfast while explaining some of this. It’s now one in the afternoon and you have time to yourself.

>Go to the airfield, time to find yourself some fuel lines.
>Now that you’re not being chased by an alligator, and had time to rest. Gunstore!
>Blackwatch probably has a patrol or a base out somewhere, look for flame based weaponry!
>write in.
>>
>>1564845
>>Blackwatch probably has a patrol or a base out somewhere, look for flame based weaponry!
>>
>>1564845
>Go to the airfield, time to find yourself some hydraulic lines.

Hydraulic lines. Fuel lines are nowhere near as big. We could probably make a flamethrower out of stuff we find at the airport.

>>1564858
I don't think sneaking into a Blackwatch base is such a good idea right now. Remember how well that went last time?
>>
>>1564845
If we are going to stick to are arsonist mood, lets do it right.
>Now that you’re not being chased by an alligator, and had time to rest. Gunstore!
If that fails then we can go steal from Blackwatch.
>>
Well I don't have to roll a d3 very often, should I?
>>
>>1564902
Might as well, I don't plan on changing. We started with our errand, we are damn well going to finish it. Fucking mutant croc. Roll good QMfag.
>>
>>1564902
Take it from someone who's worked in aerospace, we should really be raiding the airport for DIY flamethrower bits. I guarantee we can find all we need.
>>
>>1564921
Then I'll change stealing from Blackwatch backup idea to this, but I refuse to let an overgrown lizard stop us from out guaranteed goal.
>>
>>1564921
Do we even have the knowledge to do anything with the parts?
>>
>>1564930
We ate that tech that one time...?
>>
>>1564930
your int score would give you a -2 to makeshift weaponry.

your wisdom however is +4 because amazing fucking awareness. as well as your charisma being +2.

>>1564934
not all technicians are created equal.
>>
>>1564937
Eh, fuck it, we can take the time. After gun store. If all else fails we can carry a small tank of jet fuel to fuck around with.
>>
You’ve decided on airport first; do you want to take your Harley?

>Yes.
>fuck it we will run.
>>
>>1564949
>fuck it we will run.
Because the Harley can't drive up walls to get away from things on the streets.
>>
>>1564949
>>Yes.
We need to keep our modern persona
>>
>>1564949
Yes, we need the bike to carry loot.
>>
>>1564961
Good point. Changing to bike.
>>
>>1564964
Then if we fail, gun store. Cant knock getting extra ammunition.
>>
>>1564976
While we're at the airport we should definitely find some aircraft tape. It's like duct tape, but it's backed with thick aluminum foil instead of cloth and it sticks like crazy. Super useful.
>>
You walk around the corner and take the tarp of your iron horse. Stretching your back and yawning you decide on one simple thing for your ride through the streets, starting slowly is for bitches. You launch yourself out of the Alleyway and through the intersection, then roar past the destroyed freeway and ride down the streets. It would be a perfect run on clear streets if not for the scenery.

Around you, the virus has already begun to manifest around building, crawling up structures. Small strips of flesh like moss seem to cover areas along the ground, even plants are being replaced by a thick looking strand of meat snaking its way around the ground, leading to large pulsing pustules. You even see one of these pustules burst, and out comes one of those metal fisted juggernauts you fought. You’re not stopping for this shit.

Finally, you pull up to the street the airport is on, and pull in. A man stops you at the gate and talks into a radio. “Nice to see we have a return visitor. Tell me, what brings you back to our little holdout?”

1d20 to leave a good impression.
+2 for a good self-introduction.
+2 if you can state you intent and purpose clearly and in a reasonable manner.
No critfails, you just come off a tad disrespectful if you roll a one.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1565031
"Jacob Marshall at your service. To be frank, I am here to collect parts to make a flame thrower that will roast these infected much quicker than I could do it. Do I have permission to look around the hangars?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1565031
Jacob Marshall, your friendly neighborhood zombie-killer, looking to see what I can make out of aircraft scrap to help us all in our quest to kill as many of these things as possible.
>>
Rolled 14 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>1565006
That sounds amazing. Duct tape for supers.
>>1565031
I want to combine these>>1565041
>>1565047
>>
>>1565061
The other really great tape I got to use was this aircraft-grade foam backed double-sided stuff. Anything you tacked down with that was not coming back up.
>>
>>1565074
Sounds expensive...and fucking useful as shit. If there was ever a time to start some Dead Rising shit, now would be the time.
>>
"Jacob Marshall at your service. To be frank, I am here to collect parts to make a flame thrower, as well scavenge some aircraft scrap. Do I have permission to look around the hangars?"

your met with radio silence for about a minute. "The hangers are all yours for the moment, take what you need, but leave the jet fuel, we'll be needin' that stuff."

>Ok, thanks.
>Actually I was hoping for a bit of the Jet Fuel.
>write in.
>>
>>1565094
Like I said, there's so much useful stuff in aviation. That metal-backed tape is guaranteed to be there, because it's used for patch repairs all the time. However, there are some things not to touch. Purple 55-gallon drums? do not stick your finger in it, no matter how much it looks like Kool-Aid.
>>
>>1565115
>>write in.
Hmmmm, well I needed a little jet fuel actually. Is there anything you need done for trade?
>>
>>1565125
Good idea. We will need some of it.
>>
>>1565115
>Ok, thanks
Not like we don't got a ton of gas, best not to press our luck.
>>1565123
Sounds promising, what is it, and can we kill zombies with it?
>>1565125
On one hand, we don't really need it, on the other hand, new friends and another job.
>>
>>1565138
Skydrol. Aircraft-grade hydraulic fluid. Non-flammable, and really nasty. If you get it in your eyes, you will go blind. If you get it on your skin, it will burn. Like, worst-case-of-sunburn-ever kind of burn. It's dyed red so it's easy to identify. Needless to say, you shouldn't drink it.
>>
>>1565149
Or maybe you should.
>>
>>1565149
.....why do we need a flamethrower then? Lets just load up the bike with this shit. If nothing else we can dunk captured Blackwatch soldiers in the stuff for fun.
>>
>>1565152
It's phosphate ester based. You really shouldn't.
>>
>>1565155
An airline depo is pretty much only going to have the 55-gallon drums of it. That might be hard to transport on the bike.
>>
“Hmmmm. Well, I needed a little jet fuel actually. Is there anything you need done for trade?”

“Errr. That depends, can you get your hands on Napalm, Claymore mines, or multiple large caliber machine guns with lots of ammo?”

>?
>>
>>1565179
"If you point me in a direction, I can get Elvis for you. Where would I find these things? Or is it up to me?"
>>
>>1565179
>We were planning on hitting up a few gun stores. And if that doesn't get us everything then we can...borrow it, from a few military goons.
>>1565188
This could work too.
>>
>>1565191
Sounds good.

Although I'm pretty sure you could make napalm out of stuff found at an airport. Maybe makeshift claymores too.
>>
>>1565222
Trips mean we shall channel our inner irresponsible redneck.
>>
In deadpan, you tell the man. "If you point me in a direction, I can get Elvis for you. Where would I find these things? Or is it up to me?"

"I have no honest idea. I've asked around and it seems if anyone here had some half decent area denial or criminal connections they either died earlier or have none."

>Well, guess I'll be back.
>alright, I'll come back later for the jet fuel. I'll just grab scrap for now.
>yeah, I think I'll just take scrap and call it at that.
>write in.
>>
>>1565231
Napalm is just fuel+something to thicken it up. A claymore is a shaped charge behind shrapnel.
>>
>>1565234
>>Well, guess I'll be back.
>>
>>1565234

Let's see what we can come up with for now. Heck, if we do well enough, they might be more willing to help us out in exchange for some technical expertise.
>>
>>1565234
>>1565236
Oh I know how too make some Napalm, we could make some when we get back to base, maybe make a few IEDs...though we should probably ask if Alexis has any tips, then we also do it in a different building.
>>
>>1565266
Yeah, no cooking explosives at home. I was so mad at the guy in the apartment next to me when I found out he'd been home-cooking fireworks.
>>
>>1565271
did you slap that wigger?
>>
>>1565271
Yeah, that is fucking retarded, you never play with shit that blows up in your own house. You do that in the neighbors shed.
>>
>>1565286
No, the guy had all kinds of mental problems. he wasn't there much longer. Also I'm pretty sure the landlord told him to knock it off.
>>
>>1565291
They guy a couple doors down did hobby rockets, but he was smart enough to store them properly, and those are surprisingly hard to set off accidentally.
>>
“alright, I'll come back later for the jet fuel. I'll just grab scrap for now.”

“Yup. Hangers are obvious, have at em.”
__________________________________________________________________________________

As you roll up to the hangers you already see a few planes, even a few lifts to allow for proper maintenance. The hangers themselves have a few boxes lined against the wall, if you knew how to fly you would probably try to fix one of these up. But that’s not the case, rather you do have a small idea of the type of stuff you want, you just have to find the closest things to it.

>write up your shopping list. You’re going to have to roll for some of it, other things you will need to find, and then there’s things that get veto’d
>>
I meant some things you will just find. others you will roll for and there are things I won't allow. have at it.
>>
>>1565305
Well, I guess this is a job for our resident flying guy. I throw my lot in on the super duck tape. Will roll when needed.
>>
>>1565305
Steel tubing
Awesome tape
Electrical wiring
Steel cable (found in manually-operated control systems, which is most small airplanes)

If we're serious about making a flamethrower:
Valves
A tank
Flame arrester from a fuel system (it will help keep us from setting ourselves on fire)
Flex tubing
>>
>>1565326
I'll trust the expert here
>>
>>1565326
Now that I think on it, we'll need something to pressurize the tank. There should be a hand pump somewhere.
>>
>>1565326
Seconding the expert
>>
>>1565356
We're also going to want tools. All kinds of tools.
>>
Things you will find.
>Steel tubing
>Awesome tape
>Electrical wiring
>A tank

Things you must roll for.
>Steel cable (found in manually-operated control systems, which is most small airplanes)
>Valves
>Flex tubing
>Flame arrester from a fuel system (it will help keep us from setting ourselves on fire)

Things you have no idea exist and need to find out about after you roll to find.

I will now accept 4d20+1's
>>
Rolled 19, 6, 17, 14 + 1 = 57 (4d20 + 1)

>>1565430
>>
Rolled 12, 10, 12, 4 + 1 = 39 (4d20 + 1)

>>1565430
>>
Well, mission accomplished, will write tomorrow.
>>
>>1565517
See you tomorrow!
>>
The scavenging turns up a few things of interest right away, metal tape, wires, tubing you ripped out of one of the planes. You think you did a pretty good job considering you got a strong steel cable, although you are still working out what you want to use it for. On the flame thrower front you do find some of the stuff you’ll need. Some valves for control, a nozzle, some tubing, a tank. You also remember your going to need something to stop the flames from going back into the tank, although you’re not sure where that is so you rip off a large amount of the exhaust system in the plane.

>try making the flamethrower now. (hard)
>maybe it would be a good idea to consult someone on how to make one. (must beat a charisma check)
>This should do for now, just pocket the scrap and come back later. (second option will be easier if you find something to trade with the people here.)
>write in.
>>
>>1566096
I will be back to vote on stuff later, leaving this in the hands of our expert. Be back in an hour or two.
>>
>>1566096
>try making the flamethrower now. (hard)
best we try to assemble it now that to have to lug around all the parts
>>
>>1566096
>>try making the flamethrower now. (hard)
>>
Well, you have never done this before, may as well give it a shot.

1d100-15 to make your first flamethrower.

Considered 1d50’s but that’s not going to work out with the 2.5 multiplier.
>>
File: thankstrump.jpg (76KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
thankstrump.jpg
76KB, 620x465px
Rolled 46 - 15 (1d100 - 15)

>>1566116
>it ain't me
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1566119
>>1566116
>>
Rolled 72 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566116
>>
>>1566146
Resident engineer here. Phoneposting from work, so I'll be keeping things short.
>>
Well, you’re not sure if it will work or not, the whole thing seems rather cobbled and you’re not confident you did it right. I would probably set something on fire, but there’s no real guarantee that the creation will serve as designed. You could probably go back and ask someone if they think it would work, or just keep it to yourself. At the moment, you still have some of the other scrap you gathered.

>Make something?
>store it and bring it with you.
>maybe you can find something else you’ve been meaning to get while you’re here.
>write in.
>>
>>1566182
>store it and bring it with you.
>>
>>1566182
>>store it and bring it with you.
Maybe we can eat an engineer somewhere along the way
>>
>>1566201
Please don't eat a live engineer! Zombie ones are okay though.
>>
>>1566182
>write in.
Grab welding equipment.

You'd think some of the people we ate would have know to at least jerry rig something up.
>>
The idea of consuming someone crosses your mind, but you push it to the side. You probably are just hungry and should find a few infected. Putting everything in the formally empty saddle bags you hit the gas and head back up to the entrance of the airport. They stop you again and after another minute they open the gate. You have to wonder, was the red moss this spread out around the area before?

>Gunstore.
>Go looking around one of the more meat and moss covered buildings.
>Find some Blackwatch to mess with.
>write in.
>>
>>1566220
>>Find some Blackwatch to mess with.
>>
>>1566220
>Gunstore.
I'm wary of the meatmoss, and none of our encounters with Blackwatch have gone well.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1 Blackwatch
2gunstore
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

1 a patrol
2 you find a base
3 you run into a kill team
4 dead squad.
>>
>>1566274
Lucky?
>>
As you drive through one of the more torn up areas of the city you almost find what you were looking for. There are dead Blackwatch troopers and a vehicle that looks like it’s side was carved open on the side. The bodies are scattered around and half eaten, with a single soldier having been torn apart by the legs and spread out, dangling by a strand of blacklight meat.

Give me a wisdom roll 1d20+4.
>>
Rolled 11 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>1566279
>>
i'm sorry 1d100+20, I have to get used to that. I'll just convert rolls prior.
>>
Starting with the vehicle, in addition to the side being carved open, there also seems to be a mucus that has been dripping along the outside. The area along the side of the vehicle actually does feel a good deal weaker than it otherwise would be, did that mucus do this? While inspecting the vehicle you find what looks like small stab marks in the ground, and following these marks leads you towards the house that has the most meat webbing around it.

>Investigate.
>leave.
>try looting the dead.
>write in.
>>
>>1566282
No problem. I'll try to remember myself.
>>
>>1566303
>Investigate.
>>
>>1566303
>Investigate.
This is leading to a fight, and I may regret this later.
>>
>>1566303
>try looting the dead.
They probably have grenades and other goodies, we can set that meat house to blow.
>>
>>1566309
Either that or a survivor
>>
You follow the stab markings into the building, the inside is disgusting, flooded with mosquito’s that have breed out of control, as well as more meat webbing lining the building. There does seem to be a very thick amount of it where your trail ends, going into the basement, as well as another thick pile blocking the upstairs portion of the home.

>go to the basement.
>head upstairs.
>get one of your jerry cans and a lighter.
>investigate the kitchen?
>write in.
>>
>>1566334
>go to the basement.
Because anything else would be sane.
>>
Forming your axe you begin chopping at the thick vines of meat that block your path. finally making a large enough hole, you slip into the dark basement. You can't see a damn thing.

>find a light switch.
>use your lighter.
>go back, look for a flashlight.
>write in.
>>
>>1566386
>go back, look for a flashlight, then find the lightswitch.
>>
>>1566386
>>go back, look for a flashlight
I guess our improved vision doesn't do anything in the dark.
>>
nope your going to have to gain the night vision upgrade through leveling and consumption.

1d100+20 to find a flight light or lantern.
>>
Rolled 99 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1566405
I figured as much.
>>
>>1566409
We are finding the best light ever.
>>
>>1566413
Its going to be a fucking flood light off the damn Blackwatch carriers or something. We could kill vampires with this shit.
>>
>>1566432
Nah, we need a good Maglight type thing. It's a club and a light source. Hopefully it has a panic max lumens button.
>>
Your amazingly lucky, as you find a box of camping supplies that includes one of the brightest portable camping lanterns you’ve ever seen, and it has batteries. This thing will easily keep an entire room lit. Going back to the basement you see more vines, all attached to walls and leading to a large, pulsing, cocoon.

>?
>>
>>1566451
Shit. This will end badly, but:
>poke cocoon
>>
>>1566451
>Shoot the shit out of the cacoon, pulsing meat sacks in the virus stuff always ends badly otherwise.
If our spike don't do enough damage, then gun. Lots and lots of gun. Maybe even burn the place down.
>>
one for poking it, and one for shooting it. anyone else?
>>
>>1566472
We could poke it with the barrel of our gun?
>>
>>1566483
this?
>>
>>1566483
Seems like a happy medium.
>>
You ready your rifle and walk a bit closer to the giant Cocoon, and give it a jab with the barrel of your gun. The Cocoon, moves! Something inside has made the effort to look towards you and growl!

>fight
Or
>flight
>>
>>1566496
>fight
>>
>>1566496
>fight

Also, captcha was Floridian freeway signs.
>>
>>1566496
We got the gun out in front for a reason. Daka daka bitches.
>Fight
>>
>>1566496
>fight
shot it
>>
You unleash a hail of bullets on the Cocoon as a razor-sharp blade slashes through the front of it! Then another! The head protrudes from the Cocoon slightly, the maw of the beast unfolds, three separate sections of its jaw separate and flare out as it roars and recoils from a pair of bullets hitting its snout. Another pair of blades join in the slashing frenzy as it finally cuts itself free, and your gun clicks as it spends its last bullet.

Four bladed arms, and two large legs attached to a snake like body it drags behind it. This thing is the very definition of disgusting. It rears it's head back and makes a gurgling sound.

>retreat and reload!
>Switch to Sawn-off, then dodge!
>Lower weapon and engage in melee!
>write in.
>>
>>1566574
>>
>>1566574
This thing has more pointy bits than we do, stun it with some shells and reload. I don't want to see what it can do when it gets close.
>>
>>1566574
>>
1d100+10
over 80 and you stun it for a round.
>>
Rolled 26 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1566611
>>
Rolled 62 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1566611
>>
Rolled 94 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1566611
Fuck
>>
>>1566639
I AM THE HERO, PLAY MA SONG!
>>
>>1566639
Good job!
>>
>>1566644
https://youtu.be/YCZJi3Z0ihQ
here you go.
>>
>>1566574
What is is this, a Trygon?
>>1566639
Praise be on to you
>>
You fire both barrels and stagger the beast, it gags on something it was building up in it’s throat as it rears back. As it lowers its head you notice it’s eyes, it has eight of them like a spider. You’ve bought yourself a few seconds.

>reload your rifle or shotgun!
>Charge at it with one of your natural weapons!
>flee upstairs!
>>
>>1566671
Seems more like the bastard love child of a hydralisk and an ultralisk.
>>
>>1566690
do we still have our daily power ready ? if so use it
>>
>>1566698
use the Armadillo shell? are you sure?
>yes
>no
>>
>>1566703
maybe wait a little bit and try fighting without it, and only use it if it gets close
switching to
>charge with claws
>>
>>1566710
Seconding
>>
>>1566690
Use claws, rip one of its bladed arms
>>
1d100+15
+10 if you can try and guess why this thing with eight human eyes even exist.
>>
Rolled 86 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566724
it obviously exists to give us a new upgrade
i would guess it is some kind of lockdown or long range assassination type monster
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1566724
Some short primitive evolution, maybe after consuming a spider nest, other than that it was genetically created in a lab as a test for viability of multiple eyes and arm coordination.
>>
>>1566756
>short
Sort*
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

Leaping after the monstrosity you sink a claw into it’s side and get the other in a firm grip around one of its arms. You kick off the beast, easily severing it’s boney yet thick limb. Oddly that was easier to do than with a hunter, you wonder if this thing is even supposed to be a fighter.

When you land the monster has lowered its head at you and opened its mouth, something fires out of it!
>>
Rolled 92 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566724
It's obviously got acid spit, so anti-armor?
>>
A thick vine of infected meat! This thing made the webbing! You duck out of the way as the blob impacts the wall. The meaty webbing falls out of its mouth after a loud cough like sound comes out of its three mouths. Using two of its bladed arms to crawl to you it swings and misses with the other. Recovering from your roll your right under the creature, you have a shot at its belly!

1d100+15
>>
>>1566794
damn anon, by seconds. still passed so it's all good.
>>
Rolled 75 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566803
>>
>>1566803
Yeah, the eight eyes, should have tipped us off...its a giant fucking mutant spider.
>>
You Fire three tendrils into the torso of the beast, following up with three more as you retract the first shot, the monstrosity stumbles back swinging it’s arms defensively it cry’s trying desperately to spit something up but instead it leaks out of its gaping chest wounds. The beast kneels down and it’s ‘breathing’ grows all the heavier.

One last 1d100+15 to kill and consume it.
>>
Rolled 49 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566848
Here's hoping we get a crit.
>>
Rolled 97 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1566848
>>
>>1566857
Fuck, guess I blew my load.
>>1566862
And we are saved.
>>
Jumping up towards it’s chest your dig a claw into it, and holding yourself there from it you fire a tendril towards it’s skull. You hear a sick pop and can feel the air on the other side of your tendril, you’ve pierced it. you’ve killed this thing, already your feeders are swinging out to pull what ‘nutrients’ it can from the insides of this thing, you wouldn’t be too surprised if it gave you a trip like the cockroaches.

It doesn’t, however your suppressed how weak it was compared to a hunter. Your now left here with a large pile of infected biomass and your weapons.

Go back outside, get fuel and burn this place down.
>investigate the upstairs.
>raid the fridge.
>loot the Blackwatch, maybe they will have a machine gun or a mine.
>get fuel to burn this place down.
>just leave, your done here.
>write in.
>>
>>1566950
>>
>>1566950
>raid the fridge.
>loot the Blackwatch, maybe they will have a machine gun or a mine.
>get fuel to burn this place down.
In the order posted. Lets get the looting down completely, then burn the nest.
>>
Ok anons, I hate to do this but I’m closing shop for tonight and tomorrow will start at a much later time than usual, hope to see you all then.
>>
>>1567174
Fine by me. Have a good evening!
>>
>>1567174
Goodnight then, I'm off to deal with some gay shitposters. Have fun ya'll.
>>
What if we... hold on guys, just hear me out!

What if we ... ate all the biomass?
>>
>>1567766
We are probably at full biomass at this point, and seeing as we have a arbitrary limit on our ultra moves, we don't really gain anything from eating the old meat. If we upgrade our consumption ability then it might do something.
>>
>>1567773
I want to try something.
I want to try and use the extra biomass for meat armour, become a walking biomech tank with us as the meathead.
>>
>>1567778
That....sounds fucking awesome actually, like a retarded voltron or something. But, we don't have enough biomass on hand, and unless we go after some Juggernauts, I don't see us getting any meat that could do more than make us look stupid.
>>
File: Prequil.jpg (27KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
Prequil.jpg
27KB, 333x187px
you already have a tanking daily on Jacob, I haven't really planned for another protagonist, but . . . well, it might not be too far of a stretch if Clemence or Nina we're to die somewhere down the road.
>>
>>1567869
Oh shit...wait, why does that pic say prequel?
Oh, and is there any way to make that tank mode a more regular thing?
>>
>>1567788
Think like, Escaflowne+Avatar (james cameron) mecha but made from bioorganic muscle and meat+ carapace.
>>
>>1568079
Neat, but we already have that. We just need to upgrade it so we can use it whenever.
>>
>>1568097
no we don't, we are not a mech and we can't shove people into them to fight for us.
>>
>>1569706
Well...we cant turn into a mech, but Blackwatch might have one or two laying around. Then we can have a family rampage.
>>
>>1569720
A mech might as well have a big sign on it that says "INSERT STINGER HERE". They're cool, but terribly impractical.
>>
>>1569762
Yeah, we just want to upgrade our armor power, then we can go bitchslap some more hunters whenever we want.
>>
>>1569772
I'm all for upgrading our armor.
>>
>>1569780
Maybe we can make our armor into some kind of Sipderman suit, Venom+ edition. Tendrils and spider gunk to swing around everywhere.
>>
>>1569879
That could be pretty cool.
>>
>>1569720
Not turn into one, we build one with all the extra biomass.
>>
>>1570323
I don't think it works that way.
>>
>>1570323
...do you even understand how it works? It cant do that. There is no bio tech.
>>
>>1570332
>>1570334
You all lack imagination.
Might be painful and gory, and involve cutting parts of our body off tho.
>>
>>1570339
Why would we make a unnecessary mech, when we cant literally turn into one, that in all likelihood be stronger as well?
>>
>>1570344
For fun, and to see if we can develop other things through this.

Might even be able to stick normies in their to keep them safe.
>>
>>1570361
Then why don't we just go and steal a tank?
>>
>>1570389
Thats plan C
>>
Starting up the stairs you form that ever-useful axe blade on your arm. Swinging into the mass of blacklight meatvines blocking your path you can’t help but get a feeling there’s another one of those things up here. Sure-enough once you get past the redvines your met with the same shape of creature. It’s not as large as the last one fortunately, but it still advances towards you with two of its blades as legs, the other two ready to strike.

>start with ranged combat.
>get in close.
>flee.
>write in.
>>
>>1570605
>start with ranged combat.
Worked last time, no reason to chance it now.
>>
>>1570626
Agreed.
>>
DC +75

1d100+10

Over 90 is stun.
>>
Rolled 33 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1570639
>>
Rolled 18 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1570639
Well, at least the goalpost is shown, bit much, but whatever. Rolling
>>
>>1570660
God damnit, we NEED A HERO!
>>
>>1570647
>>1570660
Business as usual...
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1570639
>>
>>1570660
would have been a crit if we used the old dice.
>>
>>1570668
We're all terrible today.
>>
>>1570668
For fucks sake, we are doing this on hard mode but we never do anything but crit fails.
>>1570677
Yeah, but we just rolled the equivalent of a 4 and a 2. It would be the same in d20. We should try a d50 next time.
>>1570682
Did any of us fuck with a gypsie?
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

You lower your rifle and open fire on the advancing Spider, which seems to glace off its shell, doing minimal damage. As it advances, it jumps out of the path of the bullets, then lunges for you, large scythe like claw raised over its head.
>>
>>1570694
....do we roll?
>>
The claws sink into the floor as you dive back, a quick glance shows that the beast cut into your thigh but failed to sever anything. You leap back as the beast readies it’s claws for another strike and misses.

>Keep shooting.
>it’s getting into melee, you should two.
>fall back downstairs.
>write in.
>>
>>1570708
Axe, meet Face. You'll get along swimmingly.
>>
>>1570708
>fall back downstairs.
And keep shooting, only way for it to attack would be into our bullets.
>>
>>1570708
Might as well smack it in the face, then do this
>fall back downstairs.
make us some space for the spidermonkey reject.
>>
Forming your axe, you get back to your feet as the spider creature rears its head back, gurgling.

1d100+15
Goal is +50
Over 70 is stun.
>>
Rolled 84 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1570763
>>
>>1570769
Oh thank god, >>1570763
yeah, lowering the goal to a 50/50 is probably for the best seeing as how we roll. With bonuses or drawbacks/punishments for failure. Because having a goal be set to what is ostensibly a 17, wasn't going to turn out well.
>>
>>1570776
bugger off, I didn't lower the roll for you, that roll is situationally based. it was in close proximity preparing a ranged attack, and you had decided to engage it with a melee strike.
>>
>>1570782
....I didn't imply that it was for me, where did you get that idea?
>>
You turn your back the spider-demon, and twisting your whole upper body swing your axe at the slightly expanded bulge above its torso which you assume might be the things neck. You make impact, digging the blade deeply into the creature, eliciting a very loud, shriek as you take advantage of its heavy breathing. Running down stairs you shoulder your rifle, prepared for the beast to charge through the stairwell after you.

1d100+10
Target is 70.
Stun is 95
>>
>>1570812
>>
Rolled 7 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1570812
>>
Rolled 82 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1570824
The hell? The roll didn't show up.
>>
>>1570830
>>1570828
it aint a stun, but it works.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

You wait, listening for the telltale sound of the scythe claws digging into the wood. . . you hear nothing, and then. Crash, right through the floor by the front door! You turn and spray your rifle’s load at the monster, as it approaches you it shrieks, the same sound the last one made when you tore It’s arm off. You bullet spray takes out a pair of it’s eye’s before it has finally leaped after you, aiming more to land on you than impale you.
>>
It misses, slamming it's head partially through the wall, making the whole building shake. You can finish this quickly if you can just get past the blades its swinging behind it in reckless abandon.

1d100+15 to kill and consume.

not showing the goal, but you have no reason to possibly fail this.
>>
Rolled 84 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1570866
You say that, but you are just begging for a 1 at this point.
>>
Rolled 19 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1570866
Don't tempt fate
>>
Rolled 9 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1570866
>but you have no reason to possibly fail this.
Foolish QM you seem to be forgeting my secret weapon: my nat 1
>>
>>1570882
>MFW joking and almost getting one
>>
Why shouldn’t I?
You form you axe again and march up the dazed infected monstrosity, raising it just over your head you drop the axe down onto the blades. You swing at them again, slaming them into the shell, and again, and again. Eventually the shell is pierced. With one last groan from it, you slam your tendrils through it’s back and finally killing it. now your feeders can set to work.

You leave the shell behind you to look around upstairs, and while you don’t exactly find any fancy weaponry you do find a decent amount of sports gear in one of the bedrooms, the master bedroom however just appears to have a bed and some clothing stored away.

>Look harder, there might be something here after all.
>Onto the fridge.
>take some of that sports gear.
>write in.
>>
>>1570909
>If we don't find anything grab some sports gear we can hit stuff with, or our cousin and Clemence can hit stuff with, then get that fridge.
Rotten food is gross, but if we're lucky we might get something good.
>>
>>1570909
Some people hide guns like squirrels hide nuts.
>>
>>1570909
>>
1d100+20
>>
Rolled 34 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1570944
>>
Rolled 77 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1570944
>>
You finally find a false bottom to a desk which reveals a few documents, in this pile are records of employment for a company listed as Olympia Pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals? Wasn’t it Olympia Industrial? You look over the documents a bit more. These were from three years ago. Apparently, there were some very strict security procedures and a very long winded non-disclosure agreement mixed in with these papers. There’s even an inquiry dating back to twenty fourteen, which received a response instructing one “Daniel Woodmoore” to ignore the R&D group he was asking about. About a year later there’s a termination notice, followed by a sharply worded suggestion not to speak publicly about any and all activities engaged in by the company. Replying documents seem to be signed by an R. or an A.

Pocketing the documents, you turn your attention to the sports equipment, which really won’t fit in the bag, so you bring that down stairs and find the box of camping supplies, which you empty out as everything inside that isn’t covered in rust is either expired or has a hole in it. finally having the sporting gear stored, you tie it to the back of your Harley. Mission accomplished.

>raid the fridge.
>loot the Blackwatch soldiers.
>get fuel and burn this place.
>write in.
>>
>>1571024
OH SHIT WE FOUND SOME DIRT ON BITCH TITS!
>raid the fridge.
The Blackwatch guys are outside still right? We can loot them on the way out. Food first.
>>
>>1571032
>OH SHIT WE FOUND SOME DIRT ON BITCH TITS!
are you sure about that?
>>
>>1571034
Or her boss, tomato tamatoe. And Mercer is super dead, while Heller just cant be assed to do this kind of thing, so it cant be anyone else.
>>
>>1571042
>her boss
>Mercer is super dead
>Heller just cant be assed to do this kind of thing
>it cant be anyone else.
are you sure about these?
>>
>>1571046
Yeah, the mother guys(or was it child?) could be behind it, but they don't strike me as sane enough to do it, plus their green. Though it could be Blackwatch, but they don't really do the whole, let you leave alive thing, so no. I don't think it could be anyone else.
>>
File: this girl is on fire.jpg (12KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
this girl is on fire.jpg
12KB, 300x196px
>>1571056
>the mother guys(or was it child?) could be behind it
>don't strike me as sane enough to do it
>it could be Blackwatch
>they don't really do the whole, let you leave alive thing
> I don't think it could be anyone else.
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!
>>
>>1571070
Yes, why are you trying to make me double think it? There is literally no one else unless you want that angry Christian dude from the school to be the one responsible.
>>
>>1571082
because I need a way to kill time while I come up with what could possibly be in the kitchen.
>>
>>1571093
Ah, fair enough. Carry on with your thinking quest then.
>>
>>1571093
Just food would work, or oversized rats.
>>
To start, you find a plunger in the sink, which you are assuming is clogged. With the power off the fridge has left a lot of food to spoil, and the pantry has a couple jars a peanut butter and not much else. There’s a few knives but they won’t do you or the others much good, getting close to zombies never ends well.

You throw the peanut butter in the bag and decide to move on to the Blackwatch. Who only have a few magazines of rifle ammo, one serviceable rifle, and dud grenade. You didn’t get what you wanted but this should do it. for yourself at least.

>head back to Nina and Clemence.
>go to find an actual Blackwatch base this time.
>you still want to loot a gunstore.
>check out a building that is covered in meatmoss and redvines.
>back to the airport, maybe you can steal the fuel you want.
>write in.

I went to eat, it was great.
>>
>>1571093

How about an infected caucasian shepard dog? Because goddamn it I want one of those things.

And to name it mouse

>>1571181

Well there goes my hope

>go to find an actual Blackwatch base this time.
>back to the airport, maybe you can steal the fuel you want.
>>
>>1571184
please pick one Mcsirman.
>>
>>1571191

Fiiiine

Now I leave for a bit of time. Gonna watch a movie with a few lady friends of mine
>>
>>1571197
happy fucking.
>>
>>1571181
Lets finish our errands.
Then
>Go visit the school, Blackwatch might be fucking about.
Then we eat some goons and go find a base too loot.
>>1571197
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>1571207

I'll be sure to post in-between fucking

>>1571215

I have to handle five of them, I'm gonna be fucking wiped out. But then again if I'm done they always have eachother. Wish me luck not ending up falling asleep afterwards
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1 redvines
2 gunstore
>>
>>1571223
>Claims to have 5 girlfriends
>On /tg/
Suuuure buddy. Good luck anyways.
>>1571232
WOOOOOOO! Lets finish this.
>>
>>1571234

>claims I have five girlfriends

I have four thank you very much. The fifth is just a friend they wanted me to be introduced to. If you don't want to believe me that's fine.

Anyways, I better get going for now. So long anons
>>
what is memeing for 500

Your back at the local Ammunation. . ok it's really just a rundown place called pete's shotshop.

1d100+20 to find some really kickass weaponry.

+20 for at least three old west styles of weaponry.
+10 for some idea of a very easy first timer gun for a nigga like Clemence.
+20 for epic /k/ tier pics.

do all and you win a nice upgrade to whatever you find.
>>
File: 1487734915868.jpg (2MB, 2000x2384px) Image search: [Google]
1487734915868.jpg
2MB, 2000x2384px
Rolled 30 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1571248
Seeing Clemence is just going to be using a spear for the most part, a Colt.45 should be a big enough piece for him to deal with anything unsavory that gets close to him, plus its easy to maintain, though if the pansy doesn't like some country we could pick him up a Glock or something. Nina could probably use a Winchester Repeater, a old store like this probably has one or two lying around somewhere. And for us? Well, maybe a good old fashion cattle gun with some modification's, can be our back up shotty. So we can be the duel wielding cowboy from down the road.
>>
>>1571277
You know, I know we passed probably thanks to my bonus objectives with writing it out. But I still feel the too have someone roll higher than me.
>>
eh just roll if you want anons, i'm going to take a nap.
>>
File: 20160704_120841.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160704_120841.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
Rolled 43 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1571248
Colt Peacemaker revolver, Winchester rifle, shotgun.

Shotguns are pretty easy, what with the spread and all.

Only pic I have is my buddy's shotgun.12 gauge slug+watermelon=fun!

Of course, the sniper rifle firing .338 Lapua magnum made a bigger mess.
>>
Rolled 24 + 50 (1d100 + 50)

>>1571286

I'll help you out despite you not believing me earlier. Mind if I use your bonus?
>>
>>1571322
The bonus happens regardless so long as its written out. But
>>1571318
is the highest we're gonna get.
>>
File: pick one..jpg (30KB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
pick one..jpg
30KB, 640x564px
Going through the store you find that most of the semi auto rifles have been picked up off of the shelves, and that the handguns and revolvers are cleaned out. You’ve been left with a pump action hunting shotgun of modest capacity and a lever action rifle you think is chambered in .44 magnum, the box of rounds next to it in the display case confirms it.

As you gather up some shotgun shells you head to the store room which has also been picked near clean. Walking into the office however gets you something you never expected to find, in a case are two revolving carbines. Chambered in .454 Casull and .410 bore shotgun shells. It’s an amazing work or weaponry. You gotta have ‘em. Breaking them out of the case you just have to wonder, how are you going to cut them?
>>
File: Taurus-Rossi_Circuit_Judge.jpg (210KB, 1920x632px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus-Rossi_Circuit_Judge.jpg
210KB, 1920x632px
>>
>>1573003
Huh...just use our claws I guess? Shear through it?
>>
>>1573024
. . A-Anon. . . >>1573003 PICK ONE!
>>
>>1573003
How big is our sawed off?
>>1573027
Oh, I thought your pic name was a joke. You need to write that out more clearly man. I want to pick whatever is closest in size to our sawed off, but it needs to be a little bit longer. So C) or E).
>>
File: your shotgun.jpg (151KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
your shotgun.jpg
151KB, 1200x627px
>>1573037
>>1573037
about this big.
>>
I'm going to take about a day or two off and then make a new thread after this vote. so I'll leave it up a while.
>>
>>1573059
then I vote for E)
>>
>>1573059
b
Short, but still have the front sights on.
>>
>>1573003
I vote for E. With our eyesight, I bet we could be a hell of sniper. The lack of a stock won't matter as much with our strength.
>>
Where is everyone? Is our quest dead?
>>
>>1578132
See:
>>1573067
>>
So, uh, anyone here?
>>
I am extending the downtime of this quest by a week so that I may focus on some irl issues, also may not be running on Saturday or Sunday for a while.
>>
>>1586911
No problem, go have downtime. Thanks for running, and I look forward to you coming back!
Thread posts: 554
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.