[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool in space #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: sla.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sla.png
8KB, 300x300px
Founded in 6083 AD, by Jonathan Hedgewick Starlight Academy became the first military school to accept all races as long as they are members of the the USSC. It's still the only military school located in the outer-rim. Starlight offers top notch traditional learning and hi-tech bio-memory rewrite learning. At Starlight academy we produce only the finest graduates that are ready to join life in the dangerous and vast universe we all call home.

--hello in this quest you'll play as a new student in starlight academy. Posts from me might take a while as i do crappy drawings to go with my posts.

Lets start this off by choosing how you ended up here at starlight.

+Your a war orphan being sent here to keep you out of government housing. this background makes you have trouble handling stress but your good in a close combat fight.

+The child of a wealthy family. You'll do better when studying and have starting cash, but your physically weaker.

+The son of a general. You already have some combat training and good leadership skills. But you are awkward to talk to and have trouble making friends.
>>
>>1553878
>+The son of a general. You already have some combat training and good leadership skills. But you are awkward to talk to and have trouble making friends.

Time to learn how to make friends and influence people.
>>
>>1553885
I like the sound of this.
>>
File: 1.png (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
26KB, 550x550px
>>1553885
>>1553922
Your father is proud to see you off as you go to join the very school that made him the man he is today.

Once inside the huge main building of the school your directed to the registration desk. The person running the desk is a lazixie. Having no mouth it speaks to you using its psionic telepathy. "Sign here." It says handing you a tablet.

Once you've signed it hand you a tablet of your own and an ID card. "That tablet will be used through out school its also a communication device. Your ID card is used to move through the school as well as way to pay for things. Have a nice day Alex."

And with that your free. You have time before night comes you could go to your room and meet your room mate right away or explore the school.
>>
>>1553949
Let's go to our room and meet our roommate. We'll be seeing a lot of each other, maybe try to start off on the right foot?
>>
File: sloog.png (171KB, 400x400px)
sloog.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>1553962
You wander through the halls of the boy dorm looking for your room. You find the door and notice a janitorial bot bumping into your door over and over. Its hard to imagine some one has made a big enough mess already to summon one of them.

You open the door and understand right away why it wanted in. The rooms floor is covered in a thin slime. In the corner of the room is your room mate. Marion, a member of the Sloogane race. Humanlike slugs that evolved on earth long after humans left the planet to rot. The where backpacks that slowly mist them with water and they leave a trail of slime as they crawl about. There slime can be toxic to humans.

The bot rushes in to clean the rooms floor. "Hi..." Marion stammers. "Sorry about the mess i was just reorganizing my things." He says nervously putting an object from behind his back into the container next to his bed. He comes closer. "Its nice to meet you."

You wonder if its worth it to be friends with this wimp or if you should just avoid him. Maybe there is still time to meet some people in the commons area.
>>
>>1553997
You want to be on at least OK terms with the guy sharing a room with you who can opt to leave possibly toxic slime all over your stuff.
>>
File: 2.png (20KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
20KB, 550x550px
>>1554042
A good point. You set your bag down and lay down on your bed. "Nice to meet you too." You say with a half smile. Your charisma is to low to hide the fact that your not excited to meet Marion. But Marion seems to not notice or care.

"I was so excited to hear i'd be rooming with you. Your father was a legend in this school, throwing the best parties, sneaking into the girls dorm, I'm sure i don't have to tell you all the stuff he did." Marion pulls out his tablet. "Lets swap id numbers so we can talk over the schools messenger system. With you as my friend this is my year to be popular!"

You swap numbers with Marion. "So what classes did you sign up for?" Marion asks. This reminds you that the school lets you pick your classes by the week. So this week your scheduled is...

(you can pick three things to do during the week.)
Its week 1 your stress is at 0%
Take--
A combat class ether ranged melee or psionic.
A skill class such a medical, auto-shop, pilot's ed.
Hang out around school and meet people.
work for the school to get money.
Hang out with a specific person in this case the only person you know is Marion.
>>
>>1554107
Psionics class
Command&Tactics class
Hang out and meet people. Marion can jokn i he wants.

Let's see if we can make a psy-linked squad, for maximum tactical genius.
>>
File: 3.png (23KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
23KB, 550x550px
>>1554120
Your classes go perfectly as you received training at home. But when it comes to meeting people its just not going so well. Marion suggest you go talk to the girl who is running around looking lost.

With your fathers fame you yourself are mildly popular. but if you go up to that girl and sperg out news will spread fast. There is plenty of time to find someone else to talk to.

but if you to talk to her what should you say first?
>>
Hate to go but its 1:16 and i have work tomorrow. I'll check this thread before and after work and post if there is replies.
>>
>>1554281
Stick to the basics:
Hi.
This is Marion, I'm Alex.
Do you need help finding something? You look a bit lost.
>breathe
>>1554403
This art is fun. But, why do slug has hair?
>>
>>1554575
I concur.
>>
>>1554575
I'll back this Anon.

And the real question isn't why the slug has hair, it's why it has a shell backpack.
>>
>>1554575
>>1555287
>>1555371
(Its not hair its a sac filled with slime that sloogane shape into hair to look more human as they have a history of worshiping humans as gods. As for the shell backpack its actually a Hydropack. Hydropacks are a spiral shell shaped backpack that holds a chemical mixture four times as hydrating than water. It's used by sloogane to spray a mist on their bodies to keep them from drying out. Sleep in late so couldn't finish the post before work but will be on all night once I get off.)
>>
>>1555907
Ooh, worldbuilding! Glad someone thought to ask about that. Makes sense, as humans were actually precursors to the sloogane. As if we needed the boost to our collective egos
>>
File: 4.png (15KB, 550x550px)
4.png
15KB, 550x550px
>>1554575
>>1557332
(I've got lots lore for this world piled up as I use this setting for many of the projects I never finish.)

You stroll up to the girl Marion trailing close behind. You start with a casual hi and introduce yourself and your roommate.

"So you umm... look lost?" You state looking around. She shakes her head.

"No I could never get lost our tablets have a map of the school on them, But something of mine is missing a small device that had a virtual pet on it. Its more sentimental then valuable so i can't figure why someone would take it..." She looks down in thought before looking back up. "Oh I'm Hikaru Yamauchi."

Marion speaks up. "We could help you find it." He offers.

do you want to help?
>>
>>1557934
Yes
>>
File: 5.png (16KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
16KB, 550x550px
>>1557961
With you leadership skill your able to cover good ground by having Hikaru and Marion go opposite directions. Eventually Hikaru returns to you. "I...found it." She drags you over to to a scene of a rachenar bulling a human. On the rachenar's backpack is the device that Hikaru lost.

how do you get it back?
>>
>>1558147
psionics.
>>
>>1558147
First, send Marion a message saying we found it (if we haven't done that already)

We can distract the rachenar, giving Hikaru a chance to simply sneakily take her digital pet back.

We shall ask the rachenari why they're messing with that person.
>>
>>1558231
I'm willing to agree if we can separate the person the rachenar is bullying way from the rachenar
>>
File: 6.png (19KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
19KB, 550x550px
>>1558231
>>1558291
You quickly message Marion about the situation. You don't wait for him to arrive before you move your self between the spider and the fly.

"Whats your problem?" You ask the bully.

"Twirp owes me money and so do you little human you should pay up before i have to hurt you." A male voice comes from the large rachenar.

Hikaru shakes her head. "Y-you wouldn't dare fighting is against school rules." She says nervously adjusting her glasses. Shes far to nervous to steal her device back. Marion joins your side shortly.

"You couldn't take all you us." He says confidently.

what now?
>>
>>1558396
Run away realizing the helplessness of the situation
>>
>>1558396
Use our psionic to show him his worst fear. Then we turn him to our side.
>>
>>1558396
What do we know about Rachenar?
Try to explain how foolish the whole extortion thing is to do to future space-military officers. Does he want his future captain to send him on suicide missions or something?
>>
File: rach.png (165KB, 400x400px)
rach.png
165KB, 400x400px
>>1558461
(Before making a decision you recall what you know of Rachenar
Rachenar are a spider like insect race from the barren planet of Stttx. Their upper body is human like with a flexible exoskeleton. They have four eyes and a spider like mouth. Their arms are long with hands that only have two fingers. Their lower body has six long pointed legs and a large abdomen. They posses spinnerets cable of weaving a sticky web that's as strong as Kevlar.

Rachenar are one of two known sentient races to not have been influenced by humans during evolution. Their home planet looks like a cracked and scarred desert from space but beneath it's harsh radiated surface is a massive underground cave system containing it's own biomes and ecosystems. Rachenar eat a liquid diet consisting only of blood, and liquefied tissue. I'm looking for more then one person to agree on what to do.)
>>
>>1558475
(Im dumb i forgot the other half of my post.
Rachenar have a mild sexual dimorphism, where males tend to be a foot or two smaller. Despite being tough and strong Rachenar have weak immune systems. They wear masks over their mouths that filter the air for them, but the problem is serious enough that humans are banned from Stttx. The native tongue of the Rachenar is made up of click and popping noises. They understand common but their mouths can't form the words so their masks contain a translator to help with communication.
When a female has been fertilized she goes to her species closest colony to lay her eggs in a nursery. Once done she returns to her life leaving the eggs in care of a nursery worker, usually a male who will handle the process of protecting the eggs and guiding the hatchings to community housing. There, they will be raised in a group of around thirty by a instructor. Their exoskeletons are most commonly black but can also be brown.)
>>
>>1558461
I'll support this.
>>
>>1558461
I'll back this, maybe add how it's not wise to take people's stuff when he literally depends on his mask to survive.
>>
>>1558461
sure
>>
File: 7.png (11KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
11KB, 550x550px
>>1558461
"You wouldn't want to anger your future general." You stat grabbing the shirt of the boy who was being bullied and helping him up. He stammers a thank you before running off.

"General quite the goal... wait. You must be that kid who fathers a general. You can't ride your fathers coat tail here forever little human. But for now i'll go." The Rachenar turns around and walks calmly away.

Marion lets out a sigh. "Wow, i was getting worried."

Hikaru sighs as well, her eyes glued to the ground. "M- my device..." She mutters. "Oh well i'll just take a few extra classes and learn to make my own." She shrugs. "Thank you anyway." She exchanges contacts with you and leaves the room.

And with that your first week is over and its time to pick classes again.

pick 3
Its week 2 your stress is at 5%
Take--
A combat class ether ranged melee or psionic.
A skill class such a medical, auto-shop, pilot's ed. ect.
Hang out around school and meet people.
work for the school to get money.
Hang out with a specific person (pick a person...)
>>
>>1559243
Melee
Pilot's ed
Hang out with Hikaru.
>>
>>1559243
>Hang out around school and meet people.
>Auto-shop
>psionic
>>
>>1559356
This
>>
>>1559356
I'll back this anon.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.