[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW Fallout (Survivor's Edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0766.jpg (45KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
45KB, 500x428px
It had been 10 years since they took control of the media. It had been 10 years since the brainwashing started. It had been 10 years since the world went to shit.

Civilization as you knew it crumbled. Not even the entirety of 4chan could resist their might. Crazed idiots forced us to accept others with "disabilities" and "issues". The rules of the internet were slowly being forgotten and abandoned, leading ever so slowly to our demise.

Large, thriving communities you once knew here are now just small gangs cooperating just to survive the many threats unleashed. You just so happen to be trying to suppress one right now. The "Furries", as they want to be known as, are the pets of the higher ups. As cute as they claim to be, genetic engineering and classic surgery scarred their forms. Not even PETA would consider them animals. The /fit/, /wsr/, and /k/ gangs are currently doing everything they can to slaughter these "kitsunes".

Speaking of gangs, which one are you from?
>Worksafe Requests (Skilled in many trades)
>Fitness (Can take hits and is more agile)
>Weapons (Can operate any weapon easily with no prior experience)
>>
>>1552213
>Do it yourself
>>
>>1552213
wepons, multi taking into neckberd for the RAGE ability
>>
>>1552327
I don't think you can win the war through diplomacy...

>>1552339
Weapons or Worksafe?
>>
>>1552345
wepons
>>
>>1552348
Ah yes... you are a proud Ranger serving in /k/'s Desperate Defensive Operations Squadron (DDoS for short). You had plenty of experiences before "The Great Fall", including good times back at the firing range. Your Mosin Nagant battle rifle, with an almost limitless amount of surplus ammo and uses, had helped you last this far...

But, as far as you've gotten in this kind of life, Close Air Support is running low on ammo and fuel. It can only hold on for so long. Many furries are starting to breach the compound. There is only one thing left to do:

>Head straight to evac (Risk heavy casualties, not including yourself)
>Save your comrades (Some losses are prevented, but you risk personal death)
>>
>>1552409
>Save your comrades (Some losses are prevented, but you risk personal death)
we got to stick together
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1552528
The most respectable decision has been made. You ran through the hallway. Briefing has informed you on the useful traits your allies have. Through rigorous training, /fit/izens have gained great resistance to bodily harm. Units like these are prioritized for frontline combat. As morbid as it sounds, they also are expendable due to the fact that "some people" think their bodies are attractive. Survivors of /wsr/ (Worksafe, from this point on) have extensive knowledge and experiences in a variety of things, including maintenance and repair, usually work inside the base.

Most of them are already prepping for evac. News had spread fast that there are furries already inside, with few /k/ommandos inside neutralizing the threat...

(I'm rolling for outcome)
>>
File: IMG_0773.jpg (105KB, 684x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.jpg
105KB, 684x448px
>>1552575
(Thank the Dice Gods it's not any lower)

Many fell, giving way for others to the evac chopper. Thankfully, it was the Worksafe Workers who got through. Now that the personnel are secured, it's time to evac personally.

The long hallways stretched long. Well, they appear that way since you do want to get back to the chopper without having a furry "pounce" upon you. During the conflict, you managed to sustain some cuts and bruises. There were enough wounds to significantly slow your arm movement, while your legs ran aching terribly.

Evacuation was terrible in there. Many were wounded, with only a few medics looking over many. If it weren't for the willpower of some, a few furries might have been clinging on for dear life.

Back at base, while doing some rest and recuperation, the /k/ommando in charge of every operation that occurred after the fall approached you.

"Sonny, you showed gut where other men would lose them. I know you've got only a few weeks left 'till your allowed to leave service, but men like yourself are needed in this new task force we've come up with. What do you say?" The old man asks.

There was only one response for the given situation, regardless of how battered and beaten you were.

"Sir, it would be an honor..." You reply faintly.

"Attaboy /k/omrade!" He responds.

Some days pass with significant progress on the battlefield. Furries suffered several casualties, causing them to resort to "sneakier" methods. The bad news is that their backup consists of Nit-Twitters (essentially slightly sentient zombies with nothing else special about them). Intel from Worksafe Headquarters indicates that there might be a flood of them coming.

However, that Task Force is finally formed. So far, only 7 soldiers are eligible for the program. They're holding a sort of party to boost morale and introduce the members to each other. How do you respond?

>Be the kid in the corner polishing his rifle (come off as a respectable /k/omrade)
>Be the kid who is consuming a large quantity of food (come off as an equal, since rations could be improved)
>Be the kid who forgot about the party (Have a more formal meeting later, have time to check out the armory in advance)
>>
Imma check on this tomorrow...
>>
Dice+1d100
>>
File: 996951.png (148KB, 600x559px)
996951.png
148KB, 600x559px
>>1552631
you saved my image OP. Im not even in this quest, but now you need to roll a 1d100 to steal my heart.

Protip: There is no chance of failure.
>>
>>1552631
>be the kid in the corner cleaning your rifle

make no noise until summoned, then we can take the measure of our /k/omrades
>>
>>1552631
>Be the kid in the corner polishing his rifle (come off as a respectable /k/omrade)
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1553984
Rolling just for kicks (if it's a zero, expect terrible things in this thread).

Maintenance is a necessary burden. You don't want your old friend to fumble up a vital shot, now do you? You checked the bolt, making sure it can work under heavy stress. You check the frame, looking for places to reinforce for durability. You refined and restored your firearm until it looked as good as it used too, taking breaks only to eat.

"Hey, your part of new task force as well? What's your name?" A girl interrupts. You just finished working on your gun anyway, so what is your name and how do you respond?

>"It's rude to ask for a name without identifying yourself first..." (please include a name after)
>"Oh, sorry. I was working on something. I am (insert name here)."
>Write in (please also include a name)
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (47KB, 362x346px)
IMG_0776.jpg
47KB, 362x346px
>>1553984
>>1555858
What the?
>>
>>1555858
>write in
"your rather up front. you can call me K, now who are you? I need to know your name if I am to say I saved your life with a fantastic shot"
>>
>>1555922
As cool as that sounds, I'll wait maybe 10 minutes till it's final decision...
>>
You look up, replying with >>1555922.

"I'm Kelly Nagano. Nice to meet you K, even though many people here have a name that starts with K..." she responds, slightly amused with what you said.

"Ah, you found him." The head /k/ommando states. He motions for the two of you to follow.

"As you already know, the seven of you have been chosen to start our new task force." He explains. The seven of you in the meeting room nod in understanding.

"In order we have Kelly Nagano, the infiltrator from Worksafe. Her main job is to supply info when necessary and to help you harm vital installations from the inside-out. Then, we've Drake Gibbson the Demolitions expert from our ranks. Remember to avoid giving him vodka. Last time it ended with most of the facility burning with him in a drunken stupor. Frank Fuhrer is next, a Fitizen with expertise in hand to hand combat..." He says as he turns to a shy looking brunette.

"This is my daughter, Ira Addison. Be gentle with her, as she is your only medic." He sighs.

"H-hi..." she awkwardly greets the rest of you. Something feels off about her though.

"I must also inform you that she is the last survivor of an old board... R9K, or the Robots as they were commonly known as..."

>Does that make her more Beta than us?
>Oh...
>Write in

Sorry, I've got something to do. I'll try to check in. Also, will you please put down a name. There's not much to work with on the letter K...
>>
>>1556040
>>1556040
>Write in
Hello Kelly, guess that means we'll be working together, come lets meet some of the other komrades. I hope we all can make good friends and get along.

Normie REEEEE
>>
>>1556040
"As long you are with us and not them we're cool"
>>
>>1556040
we are a wepon, we protect the others we need no other identity. someone calls "K" and we turn around and deal with the problem. but on the other hand, a name among friends possibly a nick name or moniker? Kelvin?
>>
>>1552213
It's been more than 10 years right now since the sjw's controled the media

That shit goes back to the 60s
>>
>>1556155
Kolya
>>
>>1556088
I don't see how this could fit it. The /k/ommando had just told you about his beta daughter, and you jump to talking to the chick from earlier...

>>1556155
Kelvin sounds weird. How's Kevin?

>>1557180
Just realized that. Meant to say "Fully" controlled the media.

>>1558273
Kevin Kolya? Hey, that actually sounds right!.. I can work with that!

Anyway, back to reality.

"As long as she's unaffected by them, I'm cool with her." You respond bluntly.

She reacts with a faint smile, relieving her father of his worries. He then introduces the others (whose names and identities are not important for the moment). Now that we have our intros out of the way, there's one more pressing issue we can resolve now or later. For now, your group is to be referred as "Task Force" since I'm shit at naming things. This is when Ira looks away, red faced.

"I didn't mean you of course!" Says her father, making things slightly awkward.

"Anyway, Kelly, Drake, Frank, Kevin. The Five of you are to report to the special briefing room we set up. The rest of you still need experience and extra training. If any of you have a good replacement name for the team, please speak up now..." He commands.

>Head to the briefing room asap
>write in a group name (be creative!)
>>
>>1559884
>>1556136

Pardon my forgetfulness and lack of grammar in the post...
>>
>>1559884
Im not oposed to the name task force
>Head to the briefing room asap
>>1559888
Its cool no wories
>>
>>1559969
"As you all probably know by now, SJW's head of tactics is sending in hordes of their brainwashed Twitter subjects. At the same time, however, it is best you don't shoot them on site, considering how there are still some furries out there camping. Those bastards..." He mutters.

"Now before we send you out to obtain precious intel or weapons, your first mission is to help us secure the lives of our sadly forsaken /k/omrades out there in America..." He grimaces. No matter how weebified Japan may seem, it is one of the last safe places to call home.

"Kevin, I am appointing you as temporary leader of the Task Force until further notice since you have more personal experiences with the enemy. Is this acceptable?" He inquires.

You reply with a yes, being handed some papers on the spot.

"We have secured a small outpost in Alaska, but some 'Snow Foxes' are giving us problems there. We have three dropsites for you to choose from. Please choose wisely and swiftly, for time is as precious as the lives out there."

You have a few plans for each dropsite. Which is the best?
>Start at the Communications Hub (Help and secure most of your allies at the start, but is surrounded by more enemies)
>The Border (Distracts the enemy by fighting them at the start, gambles the lives of every ally with 1d100)
>The Hillside Armory (Get some extra weapons and allies to assist at the start, but you have to fight your way to the Com Hub)

I'll try to provide a map in my next post before any final decisions are made...
>>
>>1560226
>Start at the Communications Hub (Help and secure most of your allies at the start, but is surrounded by more enemies)
Into the fire we go
>>
File: IMG_0781.jpg (96KB, 1314x979px)
IMG_0781.jpg
96KB, 1314x979px
Top right corner is the armory.

The entire bottom consists of border defenses and a poorly constructed fence.

The center is Com Hub.

Extra info:
You are here to help all personnel survive any breaches in defenses. Although Border Defens is dealing with the threat, 'Snow Foxes' have managed to get inside.

Snow foxes are fast and stealthy, but generally weak so long as you can keep your distance. A large number of them, however, can hurt.

Remember, Border Defenses can last only so long, so try to get more personnel in Com Hub while also defending the border. You have a radio that will provide you with info on how border and Com Hub is doing.

Now then, any questions?
>>
>>1560302
Whoops, I posted late. Check the map and intel I provided just to be sure...
>>
>>1560384
Yes, who is the commander of the outpost, also how do we get to the Com Hub are we chopping in?
>>
>>1559884
how about kevin husein, I'm sure/k/ would get a kick out of it
>>
Sorry lads, got busy and had things to do...

>>1563525
Yes. You get a chopper ride to any of the three drop sites. You enter through the roof of Com Hub.

>>1563563
I don't get the reference. Sorry!
;)
>>
Also, expect me to be online at 3-4:00 most of the time...

Anymore questions or have you made up your mind on the dropsite?
>>
the hillside armoury, also get all essential research and shit into the comms center, we need only one place to defend. bure everyting we cant take or let into the furrys hands[claws thing]
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1565754
Sorry, don't think I can post much today...

"Heading to Dropsite in 3... 2... 1..." the pilot drones.

As a fellow /k/omrade, you can tell he is bored. A man raised to wield a gun proudly in combat is not suited for a life such as this. But, it's not everyday we have a skilled pilot amongst us willing to fight in worst case scenarios. (I'm confused as to why airmen seem inferior to other militants)

"Ah, you must be the-"

"We need any spare gear you can provide us, ok?" You cut off the guard.

Your entire party of five now has better protection against physical harm a your medic now has a shotgun with a few shots in it.

There isn't much left there to guard, so all personnel there is heading to either Com Hub or the Border. You and your team are heading to the building to the left of Com-Hub on this "wonderful" map you were provided, when suddenly...
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (107KB, 1311x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
107KB, 1311x985px
>>1566478
Forgot to post updated map...

A "Snow Fox" appears right in front of you, heading towards to your position as another one is falling in your general direction. Only you can react fast enough to deal with one of them.

What do?

>Try to sidestep the runner and shoot the "Aerial Fox"
>Charge the runner with your bayonet
>Write in (you can't give a command fast enough)
>>
>>1566503
>>Charge the runner with your bayonet

Let's see what they are made of.
>>
>>1566503
Try to sidestep the runner and shoot the "Aerial Fox"
>>
>>1566503
>Charge the runner with your bayonet
Charge the fucker
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1566588
>>1566714

Sidestepping is 1
Charging is 2
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1571079
Sidestepping is...
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1571087
Not too hard, the sucker was downed in one hit. However, the runner got a minor scratch on your arm. Nonetheless, they're dead and your team had managed to check the building next to Com-Hub. It looks like a generic bunker...
>>
>>1571096
But with a few guardsmen in the closet, doing a terrible job of hiding from the furries. From where you're standing, you can clearly see one furry getting ready to pounce on you, one shredding a corpse of an unlucky /k/omrade, and one about to finish shredding the closet door open.

Which do you shoot?
>The Closet Furry (Roll 2d100)
>The nearby Furries (Roll 1d100)
>>
Also, forgive me guys, but I may not be active much since some issues are rising up...
>>
>>1571106
>>The Closet Furry (Roll 2d100)
>>
Rolled 65, 93 = 158 (2d100)

>>1572137
>>
>>1572137
>>1572140
That swift headshot has ended your /k/omrades terror, but you now have to worry about the fury of two furries at once.

The one rushing at you has gotten a good cut on your torso, hindering your breathing and a bit on your movement. Some brief melee combat later, his skull is pounded into the ground.

The other one, who was clawing out a corpse, is now aware of his fallen comrades and attempts to help in his vengeance. He trips over his "Trophy" but managed to scratch up your leg. You end his miserable existence with a headshot at point blank range (the kind in movies where the gun is touching their head).

It's gonna be a pain moving around now. Moving around the complex shows that everywhere you go, a snow fox could be waiting to strike. You look back to see Kelly breathing hard after having to deal with a hostile behind you. Drake just ran off to the Border to make good use of his skills. Frank (teh glorious fuhrer of fists) Fuhrer is heavily scratched up but still flinging fists.

You radio Drake to check on him, he sounds like he's having a good time blowing stuff up.

Where do you go now?
>Com-Hub (get healed up, but risk border breaches)
>Border (Risk more injuries, but border is secured)
>>
>>1572694
>>Border (Risk more injuries, but border is secured)
The Border is of higher importance than us.
>>
>>1574791
Self-sacrifice seems beneficial to everyone involved, so you struggle over to the border. Drake is having a good time wasting the guards precious booze by converting them into molotovs. It's doing a decent job of keeping furries off of the fence. The only problem is, it's just a decent job.

Two reckless furries (We'll call them Furry Firebrands for now) have scaled the fence, revealing the horrifying burns all over their bodies. Two Snow foxes decided now would be a good time to reveal themselves.

You have some time to radio either Frank or Drake on what to do in this situation. Frank can fight the Furry Firebrands himself, risking Drake's health. Drake could also throw a Molotov to take out both of the furries, but that risks killing Frank.

What do?
>Frank fights (roll 2d100)
>Drake destroys (roll 1d100)

Meanwhile, a faint shadow can be seen in the snowy distance...
>>
Rolled 77, 14 = 91 (2d100)

>>1575685
>>Frank fights (roll 2d100)
If they are that close than the Molotov could possibly fuck us up even more.
>>
Rolled 54, 65 = 119 (2d100)

>>1575685
>>
>>1575738
>>1576957
Frank manages to one-punch a Furry Firebrand without burning himself. The other one almost clawed out Drakes eyes, but never succeeded.

But that's not the end of it. Two Snow Foxes are ready for combat right behind you, but something seems odd. There's something shiny in both of their hands, but you can't quite see what's in them.

Unsurprisingly, this is the moment one of them decide to charge. What do?

>Dodge them
>Shoot em'
>>
>>1578741
>Shoot 'em
>There's something shiny in both of their hands, but you can't quite see what's in them.
By the cube, these are a rare breed, they use weapons pilfered from dead /k/ommandos.
It is our sacred duty to purge them and carry the weapons of the fallen for their souls to rest in peace.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.