[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast Wars Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

The Axalon, a Maximal exploration starship, and its crew had their orders. Pursue and apprehend the Predicon starship Darksyde and its crew after they stole the Golden Disk. Things went wrong as both ships blasted through time. Coming upon a mysterious planet, the commander of the Axalon jettisoned the numerous remaining stasis pods before crash landing on the planets surface.

After an undetermined amount of time your stasis pod finally drifted into the planets orbit and began its descent to the surface.

>Roll a D100
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1548751
Rolling
>>
File: 300px-Protoforms2.jpg (35KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Protoforms2.jpg
35KB, 300x225px
>>1548759
Your stasis pod veers toward a planes area of the world and crash lands on the bank of a small lake. The surrounding area is predominantly some small forest areas, grassland planes, and the lake. The Stasis pod activates, bringing your protoform to life. The pods systems flashed to life and began their scan for a suitable lifeform for you to copy.

>Hello Protoform 8345T. Please specify what gender you are...
>>
>>1548882
I am a Male.
>>
>>1548895
"Protoform 8345T designated 'Male'." The stasis pod updates your information and adjusts your body accordingly. The pod concludes its scanning of the area and presents six options of this planets native species.

"Please pick a native form."

>Drinking some water at the lakes edge is a Boar
>Sticking up from the shores mud are a few prehistoric bones
>The carcass of a white and purple creature rots in the sun
>An albino wolf watches the crashed stasis pod from afar
>A snapping turtle slowly crawls from the waters edge back onto land
>A tiger gets ready to pounce on the thirsty boar
>>
>>1548950
I pick the Snapping Turtle, as it is clearly a strong, yet armoured beast, which will do well for my new form.
>>
File: untitled2222.png (522KB, 492x711px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2222.png
522KB, 492x711px
>>1548960
The pod begins to adjust your body and you get up and out of the pod finally on your own. You move around and get used to your body on this planets surface.

"Warning! Energon overload imminent! Revert back to beast mode!"

Your warning system rings the warning in your ear.

>Revert back to Beast Mode
>Ignore the warning and get your legs moving to try and escape the area
>Ignore the warning and try your communication system
>>
>>1549067
>Revert back to Beast Mode
Into the water!
>>
>>1549772
Supporting
>>
>>1549772
>>1550306
"Beast Mode!" You roar out as your body shifts back into its turtle form.

Your warning system alerts you. "Energon level shielded." You look around your new surroundings seeing nothing resembling Cybertronian life.

>"HELLO?"
>Scan radio frequencies for help
>Start walking
>>
>>1550432
Hello
>>
>>1550511
You yell out the call and hear nothing in return. After rumaging through the crashed stasis pod, a light rumbling of sorts comes into earshot.

"What is that?" You wonder out loud. Looking across the plains of grass, you see dirt and debris being kicked into the sky as something speeds toward you.

"Warning! Predacon life signature detected." Your scanner erupts.

>"Predacons are vile criminals! I will stand and fight!"
>"My brethren! Finally you have found me!"
>Take cover in hiding and see how the situation turns out.
>>
>>1550562
>>Take cover in hiding and see how the situation turns out.
>>
>>1550562
>>Take cover in hiding and see how the situation turns out.

I think Snapshell would be good as a name...
or Snaphell, if we go PREDACON.

(What would have been our form if we scanned the bones, QM?)
>>
>>1550562
>>
>>1550562
>>"My brethren! Finally you have found me!"

Also fuck yeah Beastwars quest!
>>
>>1550562
>>
dice+1d100
>>
>>1551430

welp, clearly I have no idea what I'm doing, newfaggot here, I'll just kill myself
>>
>>1551430
you put that in the options field for future reference
>>
>>1551432
QM's gone to bed / food / epic poop . Chill. Everyone was a newfag once. Just don't stay one.
>>
Before the Predacon arrive you quickly take cover by sinking into the shallow lake waters. Watching, three Predacon arrive at your empty stasis pod.

"Scorponok terrorize!"
"Waspinator terrorize!"
"Terrorsaur terrorize!"

A scorpion, wasp, and pterodactyl transform into their robot modes and begin investigating your crashed pod. The one named Scorponok leans into the pod.

"Stasis Unit Number reads 8345T." He turns and gives a puzzled look to the other two and shrugs.

"Megatron will want this pods protoform. Waspinator, to the skies!" Terrorsaur and Waspinator leap into the air and fly around searching for you.

You keep low in the shallow waters so as to not be seen. Suddenly another warning rings out. "Warning! Maximal signatures incoming!"

You panic causing ripples in the water. As you look up, the three Predacon look towards you from the waters edge.

"Its okay brother. We are here to save you from the Maximals." Scorponok calls out.

"FOR THE GLORY OF MEGATRON!" Waspinator roared.

>Come out of the water and introduce yourself as Snaphell
>Wait in the water until the Maximals arrive
>Burst from the water guns blazing.
>>
>>1551367
It would have been a T-Rex
>>
>>1551480
>>Come out of the water and introduce yourself as Snaphell
>>
>>1551483
FFFFFFFFFFFF......I would have named us Trexseximus. Trexsex.
>>
>>1551480
>>Burst from the water guns blazing.

ROAR, "NAME'S SNAPSHELL, PREDDIES. I NEVER LIKED YOUR PUNKASSES TRASHING MY STUFF BACK ON CYBERTRON AND I SURE DON'T LIKE YOUR POOR TASTE IN ALT MODES.
>>
>>1551480
>Come out of the water and introduce yourself as Snaphell
>>
>>1551480
Come out the water and introduce ourselves as Snaphell.
>>
>>1551480
>>Wait in the water until the Maximals arrive
See how this plays out. A turtle needs patience.
>>
>>1551480
Guns blazing
>>
You slowly come up from the water staring at the Predacons.

"The names Snaphell." You growl in a low tone. "Best get your guns ready. My sensors picked up a Maximal retrevial party heading this way."

Waspinator pounded his arm against his chest proudly. "The Predacon forces grow stronger!"

"They do indeed!" Screamed Terrorsaur.

The three Predacons readied their weapons while waiting for the Maximals.

>"Snaphell Terrorize!"
>Get back into the water and transform.
>"We must flee my Predacon brothers. Im of no use until I have studied this foreign terrain."
>>
>>1551938
>"Snaphell, Terrorize!"
>>
>>1551938
>>Get back into the water and transform.
Get our guerrilla on.
>>
>>1551938
>>"Snaphell Terrorize!"
>>
>>1551938
>Get back into the water and transform.

Is this thread alive?
>>
File: 1496901143508.jpg (57KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496901143508.jpg
57KB, 600x454px
>>1552130
prime seems to post once every 5 hours

a shame, too slow to keep the thread going
>>
Sorry guys. Started this at the wrong time. Stick with it
>>
>>1551938
>Get back into the water and transform
Hmm so we don't even have to be reprogrammed to become a Predicon? Strange

>>1552281
So what's our armament? Does our shell double as a shield?
>>
>>1551938
>"Snaphell Terrorize!"
>>1552465
My guess is we'll be some kind of tank
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 932x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 932x1296px
>>1552549
Yea but what weapons do we have? We could be more effective at close range due to our beast mode. Pic related
>>
>>1552465

Why do we have to be Predacon or Maximal? Why not be our own thing, not get involved directly in the war, and seek out stasis pods on our own to build our own Faction?
>>
>>1552676
Cause then we would be fighting a two front war which we would be out numbered, annoyed by Maximals to join them or hunted down by Predicons in a join or die scenario. We'd be lucky to reach any of those status pods without ending up in a fire fight that we'd end up as scrap
>>
"Snaphell! TERRORIZE!" You ferociously roar. Within seconds you are ready for battle in your transformed state.

"Bring the Maximal filth in close. Ill do the rest." You order as you sink back into the lakes water effectively camouflaging yourself.

Terrasaur elbowed Waspinator. "Little bossy for a new guy." Waspinator shrugged and nodded in agreement.

CLANG!
CLANG!
CLANG!
CLANG!
CLANG!

The battling guns exploded with thunderous shots into the area. A transformed Rhino matched into the area followed by a cheetah and a rat. "Where is the protoform?" The Rhino questioned while aiming one gun at Waspinator and the other at Scorponok.

> Stay put and wait for a better time to attack
> Burst from the water surprise attacking the Rhino first
> Drift deeper into the lake leaving the conflict
>>
>>1552853
>> Burst from the water surprise attacking the Rhino first
>>
>>1552853
>Burst from the water surprise attacking the Rhino first
>>
>>1552853
>> Burst from the water surprise attacking the Rhino first
>>
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!

From the water you burst, firing your triple barrel blaster into the upper back of the rat. Sparks fly as you dig your sharpened claws into the chest plate of the Rhino and spin him off balance. He tumbles over his own feet face first to the ground. From behind you hear "Cheetor, Maximize!"

The Maximal named Cheetor transformed and began to fire his blaster.

> Turn your back and use your shell as a shield
> Grab his gun and throw off his aim
> Ignore the shots and fire back at the overconfident Maximal
>>
>>1553305
>> Turn your back and use your shell as a shield
>>
>>1553305
>Turn your back and use your shell as a shield
And keep shooting at the rino
>>
Snaphell quickly turned his body as the blasts ricocheted off of the thick armor shell.

"Its going to take more than that to take me down!" Snaphell roared at Cheetor. He quickly brought his triple barrel blaster up and aimed.

> Fire all three blasts at Cheetor
> Fire all three blasts at the Rhino
> Fire all three blasts at the Rat
> Spread your barrels and fire one blast at each Maximal.
>>
>>1553502
> Spread your barrels and fire one blast at each Maximal.
>>
>>1553502
>> Fire all three blasts at Cheetor

The rhino is a tank like us, lets kill off some of their dps first
>>
>>1553502
>> Fire all three blasts at the Rat
He's wounded, finish him.
>>
>Roll D100 to attack
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1555370
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>1555370
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1555370
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1555411
dang

1 more time
>>
>>1555411
You tried.
>>
Snaphell aimed and fired the triple blast narrowly missing the Maximal rat.

"That was a close one. I'm guessing that you're the Protoform?" The Maximal stepped back a few steps.

"Rattrap, Maximize!" The rat transformed and began firing his pistol towards Snaphell. After blocking a few shots with your shell you lean out and fire another triple shot toward the small transformer.

BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!

Rattrap ducked the blasts and rolled to the side evading more shots from the other Predacons. "Little help guys!"

The rhino and Cheetor jumped back into the battle firing everything they could. Out of the corner of Snaphell's eye Terrorsaur took to the sky and fired from above providing cover fire. "RETREAT!"

> Listen to Terrorsaur and retreat
> Keep shooting
> give up and turn yourself in
>>
>>1555694
>> Keep shooting
Nah we're a BOSS.

Tell the other two to pile up on the rhino and fire on the rat and cat. Hopefully Terrorsaur will stick around and help.
>>
>>1555694

Let's move back to better ground and fire on the Maximals from cover or higher ground!
>>
>>1555694
>>
>>1555694
>Listen to Terrorsaur and retreat

Ok, but why?
>>
Waspinator and Terrorsaur rained bullets from the sky as Scorponok transformed back to a scorpion. Snaphell jumped onto the faster Predacons back while also firing at the Maximal forces.

"They aren't following!" Terrorsaur cried from up above.

"Because we won this battle. Snaphell is one of us and they know it!" Scorponok informed the group.

> "Who is in charge of the Predacons here?"
> "Where are we going?"
> "What planet is this?"
>>
>>1556362
> "Where are we going?"

Wuz da´boss?
>>
>>1556362
>> "Where are we going?"
>> "What planet is this?"

>>1556344
Cause the fight has been going on for a while and if you remember, robot forms can suffer energon build up after prolong exposure.
>>
>>1556362
>> "Where are we going?"
> "What planet is this?"
>>
>>1556362
> "Where are we going?"
> "What planet is this?"
It's important to know everything about the situation.
>>
This was my favorite anime in the 90s.
>>
> "Where are we going?"

Doesn't honestly matter what planet we're on. Its not cybertron, and that's all that we need to know.

What we do need to know is where these cowards are taking us and who the boss is. Getting info on megatron will help us either win his trust to work our way up, or to eventually do a coup
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.