[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught in web by GIANT SPIDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 08c36c52617284113f30fd247f756b2b.jpg (301KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08c36c52617284113f30fd247f756b2b.jpg
301KB, 1000x1000px
You wake up stuck on a massive web. You struggle to move, but it's as if you were pinned down by huge sticky steel cables. Your struggling seems to have attracted attention as from a large burrow up ahead emerges a titanic spider unlike anything you've ever seen before. You scream feeling powerless. Just when things look hopeless you hear a voice.
"Hello human, you seem to be caught in my web."
"Oh my god please don't eat me!"
"It seems you are a male, that is good, I would have no use for a female."
"U-um, what?"
"Due to the code of the spiders, we cannot have sex with those that are unwilling. In other words, we are not allowed to rape."
"Great? Is there any code of the spiders that says you can't eat someone who doesn't want to be eaten?"
"I'm afraid not."
"Oh.."
"I wish to breed with you human. If you can agree to this, I will allow you to live and look after our offspring. If you cannot agree to this, I'm afraid I will have to eat you."
>>
Unfortunately for the spider, I am a Jihadist, and am currently wearing 50 lbs of TNT, which is detonated via Dead-Man's switch. While the spider was talking, I pressed the switch (which has been duct-taped to the glove I was wearing so I can't drop it).
"THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND MUHHAMED IS HIS PROPHET!" I scream at the spider, while releasing the switch.
>>
>>1548710
ignoring the racism, and the incorrect use of jehad, I like wise concur

"DIE YOU MISERABLE WRETCH" use bullshit plot armour magic attack
>>
"what you have failed to realise, my arachnid captor, is that i have just had my own body weight in caffeine. if i refuse and you eat me, you shall die as well."
>>
>>1548698
before anything are our future offsprings going to eat me?
>>
>>1548710
>>1548740
>>1548788
>>1549308

You all clearly aren't aware of how spiders breed. If this things male we're getting some spider mouth tentacle action. If female we're getting some extremely flexible blue spider-gina.

That said i vote we propose we assist this arachnid via finding it concubines.
>>
>>1548788
>>1549308
>>1549506
"What you have failed to realise, my arachnid captor, is that i have just had my own body weight in caffeine. if i refuse and you eat me, you shall die as well."
The spider seems calm as if thinking.
"Well, I certainly can't have that. I suppose I could just leave you there for a few days until you no longer have any caffeine in you."
You may have bought time, but at what cost? To sit out here and bake in a spiders web?
"B-before anything are our future offsprings going to eat me?"
"Only if you're a bad father."
"H-how about I find you some male suitors? I know I can get someone who will be willing to mate with you uh-"
"Your grace is preferred."
"Your grace?"
"Queen Brina, that is what you can call me as well human."
"Er, great, just call me Anon I guess."
"I wish to mate and spread my drider offspring. The superior breed of halflings will encompass the globe and possess the skills to overcome my rivals."
"Rivals huh?"
"I have been a lonely.. Solitary spider for most of my life. I do not know what it means to be in the arms of another. To a man, I feel as though I would be captivated by him most easily. My heart doesn't know what it means to love."
"Uh, surely you'll find out someday?"
"When our offspring conquer the globe, don't you want to be their daddy? Don't you want to be king of the spiders?"
>>
>>1549651
Agree with the spider (spider is best waifu)
>>
>>1549651
agree i my self have never known love no one would have really cared if i died i would have just become forgotten i have been lonely my whole life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM
>>
>>1549651
Fuck these guys.
>>1549717
>>1551409
Fight the unholy abomination. We will prevail. Somehow.
>>
File: 1470136552524.jpg (58KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470136552524.jpg
58KB, 1000x500px
>>1549651
Agree, for spiders are truly the most cutest of waifus. But before we can actually mate with her we will need to teach her about the nature of love, so maybe we should ask her out on a date or something.
>>
>>1551542

Yes, we need to court this divine creature with graceful yet salacious actions. For in nature there is no concept of crudeness
>>
>>1548698
Wtf is this shit? This should be on anonkun not /qst/
>>
File: 1495921988754.png (399KB, 1280x774px) Image search: [Google]
1495921988754.png
399KB, 1280x774px
>>1551685
Ah yes I nearly forgot that /qst is reserved for hyper-violent gore fests.

We can't show love, or romance, or god forbid sentiment for our fellow sentient life-forms.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time I guess. I wanted to write, but I'm not welcome here.
>>
>>1551701
Keep on doing what you do op
>>
>>1551701
meh, do what you want. to be honest the reason I don't want to mate with it and out right kill it is because I'm scared of spiders
>>
>>1551824
and as another small pointer, I think that if you want to write it realy depends on your disposition if you roll with the punches please the crowd, it will go off the rails so fast I am not sure how to tell you, but fun. if you rail road, look on TG and type in that guy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.