[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cabal:Era Quest 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1489915252072.jpg (19KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
1489915252072.jpg
19KB, 500x205px
You are Smith 'Bones' Porter, a private investigator.
And you're sick with dealing with the things that life throws at you.

This day was a whirlwind of strange, mystic events. From you receiving a coin from an envelope, to said coin melting into your hand.
You don't know how that happened nor can you explain what happened next.

You were sent to a dark void, of which the only inhabitant was a copy of yourself, a copy that lacked all of your imperfections, that lacked any semblance of humanity.
But that felt like it was ages ago. In comparison, what you're facing now is another bag of horseshit that you opened.

You stand in front of an old friend, Fredrik Von Weiss. A friend that disappeared years ago, shortly after his wife, who too disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
It would had been a joyful reunion, except for the fact that your friend was now a skeleton, devoid of anything that he was in life. Except of course, for his constant smoking.
Also, he shot you with a glowing orbs of light. Which seemed harmless at first, but managed to punch through the cobble walls of the crypt.

You managed to dodge the shot, and with luck, managed to convince Fredrik, that you were in fact, Smith. You also convinced him to tell you what happened to him, which could be summed with the words "He was cursed."

After Fredrik had explained that he was cursed, he showed you a coin, a coin similar to the one you had received. It was similar not in appearance, but in the nagging feeling in your gut that says everything about the coin was bad news.

"Fredrik" You begin to say, as you walk toward your skeletal friend. "Those coins. They're bad news. The last time I fiddled with one, it exploded into a bright light. Before it sent me to an empty place. There I saw something... Something I can't explain."
You remember the thing you saw. This sends a shiver down your spine. You make a note to avoid that place as best as you can.

"Then, it sent me here. I don't know why, but god knows that I didn't want to be sent here." You take a deep breath. "Vhat?" Fredrik utters, completely confused.

"Also, I'm about to do something stupid." You take the coin from the Skeleton's hand. The mark on your left hand glowing brightly as you do so.
Then, you see them.
>>
6 Shadowy figures stand a few meters away from Fredrik. At first, they seem to be in a neutral disposition towards you, but that soon changes when they see that you were in fact, alerted to their presence.
They shimmer and weave through the light that your mark emits. Something tells you that they're not there to engage in peaceful discussion with you and your friend.

What do you do?

>Move to a better position, with Fredrik in tow, before shooting back. This will let you adjust your aim.
>Shoot where you stand, your aim will be bad, but at this range and with their numbers, that wont matter.
>Write-in
(Fredrik will help you with both of the options present.)

>Who are we?
Smith 'Bones' Port, a private investigator, with a soft heart for children, a softer heart for women, and an even softer heart for Hard Candy.

>Who are you?
I'm your QM. Call me Inazuma.

>What should we expect from this quest?
The Occult, Magic, Eldritch, and Detective Stuff.

>When will you run?
Sometime between 5:00 to 17:00 UTC, mostly on weekends. It really depends on my health and schedule.

>Where will you post if you're running?
I'll post on both on my Twitter @InazumaQM and the /qst/ general thread.
>>
>>1548295
>>Move to a better position, with Fredrik in tow, before shooting back. This will let you adjust your aim.
Try to move to a position where their numbers won't matter as much.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.