[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: imouto 1.jpg (96KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
imouto 1.jpg
96KB, 850x1202px
That morning, you were woken up by the feeling of something heavy pressing up against you chest. "Ah... I'm awake... I'm awake..." It's a feeling you've gotten used to now.

Opening your eyes, you confirm that it really was your little sister waking you up. As always, she gives you the same hand signals as she usually does. "Wake-up Ryuu-nii, breakfast is ready!"

On her back, she had her red backpack. She's had it on ever since your mom bought it for her yesterday. She even wore it in her sleep. "Thanks Kanna." You sign back to her. Picking your little sister up, you put her down beside your bed.

Standing up, you stretch and yawn while Kanna watched you morning ritual. Then, Kanna taps you on your shoulder to get your attention. "Ryuuji-nii... Do you think..." You watch as she flashes you some more signals with her hands, but unfortunately you were only a beginner in sign language.

"Ah, sorry Kanna." You made sure to enunciate your words so she could somewhat hear them. "I'm not too good with sign language yet... Can you repeat that?"

Taking the piece of pad from her bag, she writes down what she wanted to ask you. "Ryuuji-nii, do you think I'll make friends at school this time?" Your little sister asks you with a smile.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>1544698
of course you will
>>
>>1544698
I have a good feeling you will this time
>>
>>1544698
>I have a good feeling you will

I hope this isn't by tale cause we're gonna lewd the loli
>>
>>1544698
Who could say no to a face like yours?
>>
>>1544698
"Who wouldn't wanna be the friend of our cute little sister?"
And then head pat.
>>
File: Happy Imouto.jpg (94KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Imouto.jpg
94KB, 850x1202px
"I have a good feeling you will." You give your sister a smile, not realizing she probably couldn't hear you. "Ah, sorry about that." This time, you write down what you wanted to tell her on her notepad. "I have a good feeling you will this time... Besides, who wouldn't want to be the friend of such a cute little girl?" This time you give her a pat on the head, making your sister smile, her optimistic smile that reached from ear to ear.

In her happiness, she gives you the sign of "I'll try my best!" It was a sign you were extremely familiar with and was the first sign you ever recognized. "I'll wait for you at the kitchen Ryuuji-nii."

"I'll be right there." After your sister leaves, you look around your room. Everywhere you looked was filled with boxes.

'Hmm... Let's see... Where did I pack my uniform?' Fortunately, you were able to label all your boxes properly before the move. It didn't take you very long until you finally found your new uniform. 'Ah, here it is.'

Once you have everything you needed to get ready, you head to the bathroom to get ready for your first day at your new school.

>cont.
>>
File: Shrine 1.png (123KB, 320x421px) Image search: [Google]
Shrine 1.png
123KB, 320x421px
>>1546899
It took you awhile to figure out how the shower worked in your new apartment. 'How do I turn this on?' It was definitely quite an experience, moving to a new city. 'Ah, so that's how it you turn it on.'

After your quick shower, you went on to brush your teeth. 'Where is my brush...' You look over to the cup that was holding only two toothbrushes. One of them had cute cat designs on it and the other was just a normal toothbrush that had pink trims on it. 'Oh yeah... It's still probably in my room... I forgot to unpack it.'

Putting on a towel around yourself, you head over to your room to get your toothbrush. The moment you head out of the bathroom, you were greeted by your mom's warm smile. "Good morning Ryuuji!"

"Good morning." You smile back to her.

"Ah, where are you going dressed like that?" Your mom had her signature sweater and apron combination on. She was also carrying a bowl of rice with some side dishes on it.

"I'm just heading over to get my toothbrush."

"I see... Well, don't walk around too long like that, you might catch a cold!" You watch as your mom head over to your father's shrine. You were surprised, even in this new house, the first thing your mom has organized was your father's shrine. Just like every day since your father passed away a couple of months ago, your mother offers him some food. "Here you go honey... This is your breakfast for today! It's going to be my first day at work today! Please wish me luck!" After your mom makes an offering, she turns to you. "Ah, by the way Ryuuji, I know you are probably going to be busy making friends today at school... But do you think you can pick up Kanna? I might be a bit busy with work after all..." Your mom puts her hands together, almost as if she was praying. "I promise I'll make it up to you some other time!"

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>1547071
Sure mom, no problem

Well fuck, we might miss chances to hang with new friends later.
Family comes first though.
>>
>>1547071
I'd be glad to.

Offer a quick prayer for your old man.
>>
"Sure, I don't mind. I'd be glad to." Now that it was only the three of you, you knew you had to do everything you could to help out your mom.

Your mom breathes a sigh of relief. "Thanks! That would help me out a lot!" Going into your room, you grab your toothbrush and you continue to finish up with getting ready for school.

After your preparations were all ready, you examine yourself in front of the mirror. 'Alright... Just be cool. I'm sure it'll be pretty easy to make friends... You've done this many times before after all...' Everything was new for you. New environment, new apartment, new school, and hopefully new friends. 'Let's go.'

Once you were all ready, you head to your room and you take your bag and your cellphone. Just as you were about to pick up your phone, it starts to vibrate and the front lights up with the words, "You've got a text message!"

Although everything around you seems to be changing quite rapidly, there was one thing that remained constant. "Are you awake? You don't want to be late for your first day of school you know! Ah... Why did you guys have to move so far away! I won't be able to wake you up now!" It was Aya, your childhood friend.

On your way to the breakfast table, you give Aya a text. "I'm okay Aya, I'm already awake. Kanna woke me up."

Almost immediately, you get a text back. "That's good. I'm glad that Kanna is there with you. I've known you since we were children, I know you won't wake up on your own. Somebody always has to wake you up!"

As you sit down at the table, your mom serves you breakfast. "Here you go Ryuuji, make sure to eat all of it!"

"Thanks mom."

>cont.
>>
>>1547364
As you finish up your breakfast, you get one last text message from Aya. "Well, good luck with your first day at school. I know you can make it!"

When your phone beeps one more time, your mom immediately picks up on it. "Eh... Did you already get a girlfriend already? I mean we just moved into this city you know..." Her lips curl into a mischievous, teasing smile.

"It's not. It's just Aya."

The moment you mentioned her name, your mom gasps. "Aya? The daughter of our old neighbour Aya?"

You nod your head to answer your mom. "Yep, she told me good luck in my new day at school."

"Ah... I remember now..." Your mom's forehead scrunches up. "I forgot to thank her for all the work she did for your father's viewing and funeral... Give me her number later, I need to call her."

"Sure, but work? She did work for dad's funeral?"

"She did!" Your mom immedaitely snaps at you. "I can't believe you didn't notice her at all... She was there every night helping out with serving food and greeting guest. She made it really easy for me you know!"

"Ah, I see." That really did sound like Aya. "I guess I'll have to give her thanks too then." Your mom goes back to finishing up what she was doing. Namely, packing the boxed lunches for both you and Kanna.

While you eat breakfast, you closely watch your sister as she practices a single sign language over and over again. You watch as she clasps her hands over and over again, practicing with utmost determination. Finally, your curiosity gets to you. You tap her on the shoulder. When you got your sister's attention, you write it down on her notepad. "What does that sign mean?"

When she gives you a puzzled look as to what the sign meant, you clarify with her. "Oh, I meant this sign... You were practicing it over and over." You imitate your sister as you clasp your hands.

Then, her face lights up as she realizes which hand signal you were talking about. With a happy look on her face, she writes down her answer on the piece of paper. "Ah, that hand signal is how you ask someone to be your friend!"

"Ah, I see."

>cont.
>>
After you mom finishes up with packing the boxed lunches, she joins you and your sister for breakfast. That was another thing that has remained constant in your life. "Thanks for the food." It was eating breakfast with your family.

Once your mother and your sister were finished, she rushes Kanna. "Let's go Kanna, we'll be late if we don't hurry!" Unlike you, your mom was quite fluent and good at sign language. She has been learning it ever since Kanna was born after all.

"I'm all ready." Kanna tells your mother before signing some more stuff to her.

"Hmm? Me? I haven't forgotten anyth- Ah! That's right I forgot to change! I'll be right back Kanna." Your mom rushes off to her room, coming back a few minutes later wearing a suit. "How do I look?" She asks Kanna. Your sister, just gives her a thumbs up. Then, she turns to you. "What do you think Ryuuji? How does your mom look? I haven't worn a suit in a while... It's been almost six years since I last worked... Do you think I'll do okay?" Even you could tell your mom was nervous. She was just begging for some words of encouragement from you.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>1547499
"You'll do great. I know it."
Then a head pat.
>>
>>1547499
You've done it before, you'll be fine!
>>
"I'm sure you'll do great. You've done it before after all!" Just like your sister, you give your mom a thumbs up. "Good luck!"

Breathing a sigh of relief, your mom gives you her gratitude. "Thanks... I feel a bit better now." Then, she bids you farewell. "Anyway, I'm going to drop Kanna off now! Don't forget to lock up okay?"

"I won't." You watch as your mom and your sister leaves the apartment. Once they leave, the apartment becomes silent.

'I guess I should get going too.' After you finish you breakfast, you wash your plate. Then, after you clean up the table a bit, you decide to head out as well. 'I don't want to be late on my first day of school.'

Just as your mom told you, you made sure everything was locked before you left. 'Windows are all closed...' You go through a mental checklist of anything that could be used by thieves to get in. 'I think everything is good.' Once you finish, you finally head out of the apartment.

The neighbourhood you moved into wasn't the greatest. The apartment building itself seems like it was falling apart. However, you couldn't complain. After all it was the best your mom could afford. 'I hope these stairs hold up...' Even just going down the stairs of the apartment felt like you were doing something risky. They felt like they were going to collapse anytime soon.

Then, when you reached the bottom of the stairs, you could hear a commotion. "I told you already, I have a day off today!!"

"What are you talking about Mika? You promised me you'll go on a date with me today." You try your best not to look at the two lovers who seem to be quarelling. However, you couldn't help but noticing them out of the corner of your eye.

"We'll go some other time okay? I promise, just not today." Immediately, you notice the age difference between the two of them. The guy was much older. He wore a suit and he had a suitcase beside him. The girl, was wearing a high school uniform. The girl was definitely flashy, while the guy looked like your typical salaryman.

"Impossible... I already gave you the... you know... The compensation. That means you'll come with me today."

>cont.
>>
>>1547595
"I already told you I can't today!" You were hoping to sneak by the two of them, unnoticed, unseen. Unfortunately, the moment you try and pass the two of them by, was the moment the guy became more violent with the girl. He grabs the girl by her hand when she tried to walk away. Then, he slams her onto a wall, making the girl wince in pain.

"I'm not sure you understand Mika... In the world of adults, you always keep your end of the deal..." Then, you watch as the man puts his hands around her face, forcing her to say yes.

'Ah... This really is a bad neighbourhood...' The shock of a girl being violently assaulted got you for a moment. All this time you were trying not to look at them. You were trying to look away. However, the moment she got slammed to the wall, your head reflexively turns towards the girl and in that split second, your eyes met with her. She didn't even have to say anything. Her eyes were shouting towards you. Begging, and pleading for your help.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>1547599
Kick the Asshole in the knee then follow up with a punch
>>
>>1547599
Confront him. Tell him to bugger off.
>>
>>1547599
Slam his head against the wall.
>>
File: Mika 1.jpg (228KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mika 1.jpg
228KB, 850x1200px
You weren't really the type of guy to meddle in other people's business. However, you also weren't the type of guy to just leave when you see a girl in trouble. The first thing you do before you say anything was to take out your phone.

Snapping a photo, the flash and sound of your phone was enough to get the man's attention. "What the... What the heck are you doing?" The man was caught off-guard enough to let go of the girl.

"I'm just taking evidence..." You tell him as calmly as possible. "I mean, being seen beating up a high schooler is probably not good for you or your company right?"

The man immediately gets a scowl on his face. "Mind your own business you brat!" At that point, you were prepared to fight against him. He didn't look like he was going to back down.

However, you try one more time to talk your way out of it. "Ah, now you are picking a fight with another high schooler... This is definitely not good... I even have you on video now..."

Thankfully, the man gets back to his senses. "Damned brat!" His voice calms down a bit. He turns to leave but as he leaves, he calls out to the girl. "We'll talk about this later Mika..."

As the man leaves, you felt relief wash over your whole body. Your heart was racing. Your body has prepared for a fight, but now that adrenaline starts to wane. 'Phew... Thank god he left.'

However, your excitement that morning isn't over yet. "Thanks for savign me." Now it was the girl who runs up to you.

"Ah, don't worry about it." You smile at her. Getting a closer look at her now, she really did look quite flashy. Her dyed hair, her painted fingernails, the buttons on her school blouse, and the shortened skirt. She was definitely those types of girls that call themselves gyaru. "I only did what's normal."

The girl's lips curl into a smile as she laughs. "Anyway, I want to thank you for saving me..." Then, she gasps as she notices your uniform. "Oh, are you transferring to Kamigasuma High School?"

"How did you know?"

"I can tell by the uniform." Then, she takes out her student ID. In her student ID photo, she looked much more normal. "I go there too!" After she shows you her ID, she repeats the name you read on her ID. "I'm Mika by the way."

"I'm Ryuuji, nice to meet you." Shaking her hand, you introduce yourself as well.

"Ryuuji huh... Anyway, do you mind if we walk to school together? After all I want to discuss your reward!"

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>1547677
Fine, lets hurry though, i don't want to be late on my first day.
>>
>>1547677
We don't need a reward, milady.
>>
>>1547708
Secondrd
>>
>>1547677
Just stop enjo-kosaing. That would be good for everyone.
>>
>>1547677
Maybe try not to get involved with that guy anymore? He seemed violent... and like the type to try that again when no one's around to notice.
>>
>>1547677
Were gonna need payment upfront if this is gonna be a regular thing
>>
Is this thread dead or what?
>>
>>1551686
Shit, I just joined and it looked good...
>>
>>1551686
>>1552641
This quest was wholesale lifted from Anonkun oops I mean Fiction.live
The original author of this quest goes by the name tale/a/non and the quest is called Silence
>>
File: Capture.jpg (8KB, 177x35px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
8KB, 177x35px
>>1552841
This thread was up before the akun version started. You didn't even bother looking up the most basic information before throwing wild claims. Chances are, tale/a/non made this thread and moved to akun.
>>
>>1552841
>>1552983
I'm confused? What is the original and where can I read it?
>>
>>1552841
>>1552983
>>1553367
Guys please help. This was good! Please tell me where I can read more you sick fricks!
>>
>>1553524
https://fiction.live/stories/Silence/sMqmznaZK5dk39WzN
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.