[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godgame: 6th Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 861
Thread images: 54

File: pulse.jpg (208KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pulse.jpg
208KB, 600x450px
Comes now the march of time, and the emergence of gods! The universe is still young and in constant flux, with various gods appearing to attempt to bring order to the chaos... or not. However, can they get along and cooperate to bring the cosmos to peace and harmony, or will they tear it and themselves apart in conflict?

This is, The Age of Alarm

>Choose a name and become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen.
>Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>Every god must list their primary domains (max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains.
>They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
>Any divine actions made (creation, destruction, etc...) that are entirely unrelated to the gods' chosen domains receive a penalty of 20 to all rolls.
>Each god additionally has a "Mantle of Power", a title that reflects their true divine self and a single thing that only THEY can do, as well as encapsulating their personality and the characteristics that make up who or what they are as a god.

And don't forget to roll a d100 when choosing your god and domain, to determine your initial divine power! This initial value is the dice value you will roll with thereafter, so if your initial roll is a 56, then you will roll a d56 when taking actions.

>Ere the two suns rise, and shine light upon the universe!
>>
>>154487

Just noticed some of those threads are not archived, if anyone participating knows how to remedy that.

As well, here is an IRC for the game;

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net%3A%2B6697&channel=%23GodGameOOC

Channel is #GodGameOOC
>>
The Eye of Time opens on the universe.

Been waiting for thread
>>
I am God Trump. Ruler of Americas

Now what?
>>
>>154528
Roll a d100 for your godly power!
>>
I apologize but I am really confused what I am supposed to do here, can you give a step by step how to play?
>>
File: Stag King.jpg (62KB, 276x406px) Image search: [Google]
Stag King.jpg
62KB, 276x406px
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>154468
>God name
Yiggadius
>Domains
The Wilds, growth, and darkness
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>154537
>>
>>154541
Such a low roll. How do I improve?
>>
Also as a goal for this thread, is to reconsider the way in which artifacts work. They are a neat idea overall and aren't going away, but they've led to some issues and confusion, as well as general complication of the game, when it comes to altering power level.

Ideally we should try moving away from items that change or boost divine power level, for the problems they have caused. Other effects are fine as has been shown with more than a few notable artifacts, but simple "Divine Item; Boosts my power by 50 points" should be fazed out largely due in part to a lack of creativity it fosters.

For the players that do have these sorts of items, compensation will be given, but going forward as a general rule, items will not be able to change your power level. Assisting rolls is fine, but not flat number increases.

Also a rule that will stay is that divine power is required to make artifacts, and differing amounts of power can be invested into an artifact, but rather than rewarding with a power boost, instead an artifact will be more powerful in what it does with the more power invested. If said artifact is destroyed, the power invested returns to the player who spent it. An artifact can be given, taken or stolen however.
>>
>>154540
Guess not?
>>
>>154576
I have no idea what you said

Kick out all Mexicans from the universe and only let them back LEGALLY
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

Telmira, God of Seduction, Hedonism, and Addiction
>>
>>154548
Ways to improve your power include;

>Be given power by another god, they lose the amount of power they give in this process.
>Whenever you make a roll, if your roll is the maximum that your dice can be (so rolling a 25 on a d25), you gain 1 power.
>Once per age, if you perform some great feat or accomplishment that is very appropriate for you as a god, or very fitting for your domains, then you get to roll a d30 to increase your power.
>Gods at power level over 1000 can create power without losing it, and give out power as they see fit, but this is supposed to be a rare thing.

As well there are also in-game ways such as defeating another god in combat and taking power from them, or stealing some divine creation of a god and breaking it down for power.

>>154540
You think of a kind of god you would like to be in this setting, then you pick a name, identity and some domains which represent the god you want to be.

You roll a d100 for your initial power, and then after that you act and declare things to happen as a god, by rolling a dice equivalent to your power level. The higher the result, the greater the level of success of what you are trying to have happen.
>>
>>154576
>no more rings
Thank me, everyone knew they were too op
>>
>>154629
Rings are still allowed. Just not rings which increase your divine power.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d25)

Let's see if I can make a home for me. Creating a forest.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d63)

>>154602
Telmira examines the thought processes of the sentient creatures of the universe, and begins to instill in them the need and desire for entertainment. No longer is a sense of self-worth simply based on your abilities, but rather the ability to make yourself happy.

Ergo he creates the need for hedonic pleasures, creating with it the potential for addiction to the feeling of happiness and carnal desire. This, if successful, would create a range of effects for civilization, art, inebriation, sexual desire not based on breeding, and the endless aims and means to achieve these.
>>
>>154654
Well, at least they can grow.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

God of Death, Destruction, and Blood
>>
Rolled 73 (1d87)

I create a world much like the Earth

It has only one huge continent shaped like mainland USA
>>
I wonder if I should wait for Nata's approval of the smut... but I'll put it up here for the star mother to look at at her leisure.

http://pastebin.com/RUrPrdp8
>>
Rolled 19 (1d31)

>>154669
I spread seeds of bloodlust in the minds of warriors across the plains to cause them to worship me and cause more death.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d25)

Trying again to grow my forest.
>>
>>154713
That's better.
>>
>>154654
>>154713
Inept Yiggadius everybody, I call him Inept Yiggadius! That's I-N-E-P-T.

Can't even grow a few trees, meanwhile I created this big planet. Sad!
>>
Rolled 122 (1d134)

Alright, time to continue my experiment. The ball of light I took from Sauron's ring, so powerful yet so simple. The soul of a God of order should be greater than this. Nevertheless, let's see if heroicus' advice stands true.

Roll to feed the dragon the Soul.
>>
>>154743
How come this guy gets 134 power?! It's a rigged system, folks!
>>
>>154739
Well, I don't live on your planet. Besides, I'm fine with just a forest. I'm sure you're going to build something resembling a wallsoon.
>>
>>154747
Because I had a 94 original roll and had 2 power up rolls.
>>
>>154468
HOI IM ZEL! Thread iz up mein niggers! Dont forget the irc chat we have.
Has fun peeps
>>
>>154747
He is an older god, and has done things.

>>154743
you what?
I said creation or something from domina.... but... well....
>>
Rolled 13 (1d31)

>>154706
Now that several cults of been created I will now create a sanctuary of eternal combat to house me and my worshipers once they die
>>
Rolled 17 (1d25)

Creating some creatures to live in my home.
>>
Wow wow wow. Wait a second do we have a new goddes of seduction and debauchery? but but but qu em my love?
>>
Rolled 116 (1d134)

>>154743
Anyway, the feeding is a critical success, it even appeared to calm the bastard down some. Perhaps I could attempt to add the last ingredient, the soul of Ignatum's dragon.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d31)

>>154767
This is not good enough so I will retry and make it the sanctuary it was supposed to be!
>>
File: Wendigo Stare.jpg (96KB, 600x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Stare.jpg
96KB, 600x1018px
>>154773
Good! More of my people.
>>
>>154767
Now, when you say you are a god of Destruction..... how much destruction and what kind are we talking about?

>>154663
>>154602
Interesting.
>>
How often do we roll?

Does OP do anything? People seem to be rolling freely
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>154766
You said an aspect of light, order seems pretty close.
>>154777
Great roll and godly trips. The experiment is a success. Now, there's only one last thing to take into account, the divine shadow heroicus so kindly ripped out. Should I readd it?

1- heroicus is probably right
2- fuck it shadow time
>>
>>154790
You roll to do divine actions, such as create something, guide prophets, etc. and it's generally only 1 roll per action (except maybe complex things requiring multiple rolls) with rerolls being ignored and frowned upon. (especially when Lurker is doing them)
>>
Also i think it is appropriate to make my self a full introduction. I am Zel'noctur god of death with a touch of darkness and keeper of heroic stories. My goal is to maintain the order of death in this univers. Every single soul of mortals and creatures alike pass into my realm where they choose where will their final resting place be. I (soon to) wield the Scythe of Lifehunt And sparked the powerfull lineage of the vampires in this univers. I have saved a god from the ends of the universe and spoke to beast from within the void as well as critically wounded one. I am not a warring god and i want to keep peace with all the gods in this pantheon. I also capture the stories of the brave heroes that die in the land of mortals and keep them in my personal book.

(i have a few stories on pastebin if someone is interested to read some lore made by me.
http://pastebin.com/hUrD244r
http://pastebin.com/JnJYrPRq )
>>
>>154796
I am fucking right, and you know it.
>>
>>154800
When does an action end?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d63)

>>154663
Telmira's essence looks upon the many worlds of the other gods, the endless numbers of individuals and their beautiful forms, each flaw and each advantage screamed to him the blessed state of life, and true to his domain he began to shape a mortal avatar to represent him in interactions with his peers and the mortals he deems worthy of his beautiful presence.

>>154774
Of course! Desire takes many forms my dear lord. I am no goddess, nor would I consider myself a god, but if you must look to me as either I'd choose the God. Much simpler of a word, rolls off the proverbial tongue. I do not aim to simply be a god of seduction, but rather the embodiment of addiction itself to the many forms of desire in the plane.
>>
>>154816
If you're creating a magical weapon: You roll and bam, created.
If you're guiding mortals: You roll, bam, the next post is the result.
>>
>>154817
Ah but you missunderstood my simple words. You were not the first god of love and great cosmic orgies. We had another goddes that sadly went to slumber a few ages ago. I welcome any new god and i hope that their heroes and followers give me great stories to listen to
>>
Rolled 8 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154816
(btw as a rule of thumb try to keep irl politics out of this guy. I dont mind having a trump named god in the pantheon but dont start shoving political agends in here ok? like shit im gunna build a wall an dshiet then creat muslims to ban them later ok? Try to be creative even with racism. Make something that would fit the universe and make them god damn racist that hitler would call them racists. But try not to introduce too much political comentary ok at least not too blatently. Just a friendly tip as i saw your name)

In the mean time. Rolling to raise a small house in my realm as resting in the domain of the abyss strained me enough.
>>
>>154809
It appears you are. My dragon is almost complete, just one more thing.

With great conviction, I carve out the iris of my eye, containing 20 of my godly power, and feed it to my dragon.
The mortal eye has gone blind, but I present to the universe, my aspect, Perpatium, the Time-Dragon.
>>
>>154844
Trump isn't racist you disgusting being

Planet Trump declares war on Zel'noctur and nobody is allowed to even know of him (not that there's anyone even on the planet yet)
>>
Rolled 7 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154844
As much as my powers were drained the cottage is nice and beautifull with a small fireplace a pot to cook and a bed comfy enough for me to sleep in.
Rolling to create the Wooden altar of fate scribing.
>>
>>154844
>>154856
psst, Zel, that should be a 1d5+20, if the +15 comes from your domain.
That's what we voted on for those that bear my rings of power.
>>
>>154854
(you should roll for power though. also i write in parathesis sometime to mean i am not in character. just so you know)
I meant no insult towrds the new god. All i wanted was to give fair new tips.
>>154861
>roll a d20 instead of a d 10
>literaly half you chances to recover power through luck
Nah man im cool :)
>>
Oh btw if anyone knows how to make good archives on plebchan or how its called pls do we need to keep the ages from getting removed from 4chan over all. They are quite nice and interesting stories we made and it would be a shame to lose them. If anyone has any idea how to make them we would be quite honored. Thank you
>>
>>154868
>d5, not d20....
>>
Rolled 9 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154856
>Ah the Wooden desk of Fate scriing. simple in nature yet decently carved. The desk is not yet complete but small essences already leave out of it. Here the God of Death makes sure to scribe all of the heroic stories that the souls tell him.
Ah though gods create now rings of power and dragonds of immortality i am but a simple god i make my scriing place. Rolling to finnish desk
>>154880
i counted the +5 power from the ring not the domain bonus to roll cause fuuuuck that! i think a d10 roll is fair enough.
>>
Rolled 3 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154880
im dumb i understand what you mean now.
i am dumb damn rollin d5 s from now.
>>154901
The desk is finnished though not perfect it will do the job just fine. I think i need to roll to create the book of heroes. I will create only the material for it though.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d25)

Rolling to expand my forest.
>>
>>154817
The result of Telmira's creation was a relative success by all accounts of the mortals he revealed himself to.

In the form of the humans, taller than the average grown man, the avatar started as a lithely muscled shape in green-marble, the stone most loved by Telmira. Each piece of sinew is shaped with the energies of Telmira's own desire, defined shapes created an almost unnatural grace to the statue, it seemed like that of a snakes, should the body move one would see the endless ripple of millions of small tissues working in tandem to create the most graceful motion possible of man.

The feet of the God's avatar were shaped to lack the hard-covering of man's sole, instead replaced with a soft, thick layer of skin akin to treated and oiled leather, the toes formed with a clear layer of quartz as nails, and a pale white skin extending from the perfectly shaped feet, to the vascular ankles of the being.

Following up from the ground Telmira began shaping the legs of his Avatar, calve muscles showed a soft definition to them, while sitting they would seem to be in stasis as a rounded slab of flesh, while standing or stretched would show the angular strength of their form.

The thighs followed a similar form as the calves, soft and supple while relaxed, strong and intimidating when flexed. Telmira's essence tingled with joy as it began on the intimate areas of his form. Saving the more interesting areas for last, the buttocks of the creature were formed, for this Telmira took inspiration from Heroicus' form, the muscle of a man who has seen a life-time of war. Should a man flip a coin and it land on the cheek, it would bounce back to the man's hand. Within its cleft he mimicked the entrance of most humans.

A cosmic laugh erupted from Telmira's essence, the sexual organ of men and animals was always a funny shape to him, but one that held such strength and sway over the history and existence of those who wielded it - for this, he followed the inspiration Yiggadius' servants. It matched that of a well-endowed man, but was surrounded in a thin, blond hairs from the surrounding base of the organ, the only area Telmira would allow the fur of man to exist on the avatar beyond his scalp.

The abdominal muscles, and pectoral muscles were again taken from Heroicus, sinewy scarred musculature fit the torso of the avatar.

The face of the Avatar was what complex Telmira, clearly the greatest form of attraction to all creatures. With the eyes, he glimpsed into the void of Zel'noctur, imitating the haunting void with two dark-purple irises and a deep, deep visage in the pupils. An androgynous face was chosen for the avatar to appeal to as many races as it could, almost animal-like if looked at under the right light.

And with this, the essence surged into the Avatar, and he appeared to many mortals and immortals alike to see the effects of his new form.

feel free to describe your reaction to Telmira appearing
>>
Now I have a divine super dragon I need something for it to fight.

Heroicus you game
>>
>>154946
Eh... I just had a good time not too long ago(if Nata and Dom approve of it)...

>>154934
You seem to have taken much... inspiration, in my most commonly used avatar, young god of seduction.
>>
>>154955
Exactly, what better way to unwind than fight a dragon
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154906
such a lovely little book made with bages that look old but dont break under the touch. It will soon be filled with small heroic essences from stories of heroes long passed.
Rolling to create the scribers quill.

(i am desperate guys anyone have any idea how to save a page and share it? like the archive thingie does for pages where people dont want to give clicks to. I dont want to lose 3 more ages cause auto delete)
>>
Hello everybody. Sorry I'm late. There was a festival on the planet I had to attend to.
>>
>>154955
A symbol of strength has always been one of the most desirable aspects of the mortals, and from the performance of your holy copulation, whom else would provide such... inspiration for form? I hope my new form celebrates yours, if not improves upon it.
>>
Rolled 3 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154984
Oh no no that qull is useless. Mildly attractive but usless. Lets try again. After I have a lot of soul carions to spare to take feathers out of.
>>
>>154975
I have heard of the mortals burning up a strange tool made from rolling together the leaves of the tobaco plant... but... I guess a dragon could be the thing for me.
Alright, bring in the dragon. I'll go easy on it and forgo using Godbreaker.
I will be using my new shield, however.

>>154986
It's.... not bad. I'll give you that.
>>
Sup, bitches. I'm back to do stuff.
>>
Heroicus, what did I miss?
>>
>>155007
Good to see you Owolide.
Would you be interested in inspiring some mortals to go combat >>154706's forces?
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155003
A bit better though not enough to scribe in the book. I am giving it to you heroicus may you use this intricate writing quill to write the commands for your loayl servants. Or you can give it to someone who likes writing. (or you can write smut with it :) )
Roll 1 last time to get a good quill.
>>155005
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

>155017
Alright, I'll see if I can convince them to do that.
>>
I forgot the extra >
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155022
Sigh. Lets try another project.
>pissed the god of detah wrote an angry note to himself: "Try a more living version of carrion lurkers"
Lets try using a human soul to extract heroic essence out of their story.
Rolling to create Heroic essence Ink.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

Telmira enjoyed the new activities he could partake in now having a physical form, but his soul ached for something... more to the daily existence. The mortals had many forms of alcohol he realized, ales and wines and brandies, but truly it was a rough substance, just as likely to make you ill as it was to make you feel good.

So he appears on the planets of different lords, taking mortals to experiment on to find a truly ecstasy filled substance.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d63)

>>155049
Whoops meant 1d63
>>
Zel'noctur, what did I miss? What's going on so far?
>>
>>155041
As the kid tells his life to the death god the story pours out of the little boy like a amorf fluid of indiscernate color. As the god of detah carefully works with that essence he manages to extract what ever essence a weak young soul can tell him. He manages to obtain a realy small amount of ink of heroik essence.
>each ink ahs its own color as each story is unique. The more heroic the soul the more ink he gets.
This soul had little ink to give but it was enough for his experiment. The story contained in that essence shows a small boy fighting a mighty dragon with his awesome weapons. But at closer inspection you can see him swing his small wooden sword at a tree shaped like a wierd dragon. The kid though it was heroic non the less.
-go now little one go join your parrents. Never stop telling your stories.
Said the god of death and the small soul left happy knowing that someone liked his story.
>>155061
Pulled a god from the end of times. Heroicus made some rings. Cant remeber much. Ignatum started building some artefacts for himself. look at this thread to see what happened now its not much.
Also join the irc the link is the first post from domina
>>
>>155073
Thanks and no.
>>
>>154702

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>154934
(If you can find a photo from an animu char i would go gay for telmira (and trust me that says a lot!)
Also i am closer to death than dark just so you know!)
>>
>>155084
Domina get your ass into the irc!
>>
>>155096
(Hah, I'm sure the imagination can suffice! And I was aiming for more of the, intensity? I'd think your realm would have being the place everything goes to when it dies and all that jazz)
>>
Okay, well, looks like there's not much else I could do here, so I'm going to go. Have fun!
>>
>>155084
So we're all agreed that it is good enough for a little something?
>>
File: 3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>155105
Aaaand you failed. But yeah i approve of the eyes. Purple magic eyes are awesome btw a picture i consider of me. but i need to ad an old man with a robe photo to that. Have none so far. Sigh
>>
>>155119
If the planned result happens, sure.
>>
I'd like to welcome the new gods Yiggadius, Telmira, and Firite. I'm sure you will make wonderful additions to the pantheon.
>>
Seems to be a severe lack of anons here stirring things up
>>
Rolled 26 + 5 (1d80 + 5)

I roll to see how my people are doing this age.
>>
>>155176
My people could be better. They're fine with Gol Durak's people, but due to the added population a food shortage is starting to arise.
>>
>>155159
I appreciate the hospitality Huntress. Please, do tell me of your people's planet?
>>
>>155204
The Purudamars are from the unnamed main planet. They live in the great swamp of Gol Durak.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

Lets remake that quill for writing i guess.
>>
>>155244
Ah this is a good quill.
>empowered by the power of death to inscribe the fates of mortals long gone only this quill can use the essence ink to portray the fables of the lost heroes. Its magical properties imbued the ink with a portion of the spirit so every time the story is read a small phantasm of the heroes form will portrey the events.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d40)

Rolling to for my portion of the future godlings power level.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d50)

>>155084
Now then, since >>154702 has been approved of by both Nata and Domina, then it is time to roll the relative power of the godling created.
I roll half my usual roll, and so does Nata,>>155275, and the results are added together.

If anyone wants to, they are free to play the godling.
>>
>>155275
>>155290
S+++.... 45...
>>
>>155295
45 isn't bad. It's a mediocre start, but all the more reason for the new god to seek power and to prove itself... once it's born.
>>
Rolled 1 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155290
>>155275
Ah two of my friends have gotten freeky with each other i see. I am both jelous and happy for their fortune. I thus bless their new child with a small cape that shall be used to link my realm to your god. From there the ones that choose to follow him are free to whisper secrets that they once possed. Who know what a future god of strategy could use with any little bits of information.
Rolling to see its power.
>>
>>155302
What confounds me is that it's the same power level I had as a mortal!
>>
>>155304
Wtf is this filthy piece of rag i have created. not worthy to fuel my gray-green fire. this is no gift for a new son. I will try again as i see my powers arent what they used to be.
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155314
Lets try again. this time make it grand.
>>
>>155306
It's fated.
If it's anything like with your father, then you're doomed.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d30)

Roll to see how much divinity I get from Domina.
>>
>>155325
Bah only a form of what it should be. Ugly nonetheless. Cmon zel you made better messes than this.
>>
This still open?
>>
>>155328
I don't fear our child will come after me. My father planned his death so I could ascend. This child shall be born a god.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d30)

>>155333
indeed it is.

>>155329
Yes, seeing as it was promised by Domina in the last age, it is time for us to roll.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155330
Cmon zel one more try. I will feel bad not giving my friends a small present for their happy day.
>>155333
Trips dont lie come in bro!
>>155337
mfw i cant roll a max T_T i guess i was meant to be just a flicker.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d63)

>>155329
I must ask of you Huntress, I have with me a new substance to increase the happiness of your people's.

Its effects are unremarkable to many, it simply improves the moods of those inflicted with its effects! They will feel joyous, and have the desire to celebrate their day with those around! Joviality, ravenous desire, and fun for a short time after ingestion!

(It is addictive, so play this out how you want, if you reject it, no big deal, but Telmira IS lying about it being completely harmless)
>>
>>155340
Zel, Domina approved a power boost for you. Roll 1d30 then try making the cape.
>>
>>155348
I doubt the effects shall be completely harmless. What do you call this substance?
>>
>>155340
Finally a decent roll.
>The cape looked a bit tathered but it was still well embrodied of a pure black satin texture wielding a pale green jewel on the center. For most gods and mortals it was uselss but for the new godling it would prove an important asset for it allowed communication with lomg lost generals. Especially to a god of strategy this small advantage could be what makes the difference from a defeat to a victory.
>>
>>155340
Wait, no she didn't approve a power boost, but you should request one at least.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

K then.
>God Name
Uruk
>Domain(s)
Fire, the Sun, and Civilization
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>155358
No worse than the ales already prevalent on this world I assure you! I have yet to name it, but let us call it Mana, as it resembles the bread of a similar name.
>>
>>155359
although mortals have little say in acts of gods every bit of knowledge can help. This adds a +1 to all of the strategy gods rolls in combat.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>155365
So I am a relatively minor god.
Attempting to create a temple for myself coveted in fire that does not burn my followers.
>>
>>155378
roll with power level not with a d100 for actions and shiet ulness actions are unrelated to godly power stuff.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d67)

>>155378
Whoops
>>
>>155337
Ah I feel the rush of power. I should do this sort of thing more often.

>>155365
#couldhavebeenagodofstrategyandwhatnotbutwhatever
>>
>>155395
Crit fail
>could this be? is the passing of SUCK upon us?
>>155397
The divine cum of empowerment!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d61)

>>155395
In my attempts all I do is burn down my home region, turning it into a desert. My followers cry to me for a home, so I attempt to create an oasis.
>>
File: Ice_King_crying.jpg (30KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
Ice_King_crying.jpg
30KB, 720x398px
>Ctrl + F
>Frakt
>0 out of 0

Ok guy's, guess you didn't miss me, huh...

I hear items are getting reworked? No more flat bonuses? Luck for me, my Ring only improves Magical abilities by twofold power, so SUCK IT.

Also halfing an enemy God's power is pretty great too.
>>
>>155445
Looks like my people are in thirst.

I attempt to create a cloak of fire foe the hero of my people, which will protect him and guide him as he searches for a new home.

Knowing not to try
>>
Rolled 18 (1d67)

>>155471
Dice
>>
>>155456
That's... another thing we wanted to discuss with you, old one...
I'll let Domina handle this... she does it with more... grace than I do.

>>155471
I could send one of my many half-breed children to go to assist your people, if you so wished.
>>
Telmira awakens from a night of deplorable debauchery, bodies of mortals, some alive and some now dead, litter the temple's floors as he strides into the physical realm, ejecting all those who were there out of the ethereal temple as well.

"It is time for this creation to be known to the univers!" He declares as he creates thousands of parcels of the bread-drug Manna, a highly addictive and very powerful hallucinogenic and euphoric drug. Using the vestiges of his power from the previous night of debauchery, in a gamble to create more followers to the God of Addiction, every civilization is gifted several dozen doses of the drug.

(Rolling to see how much of the manna is given out, the more degrees of success the more ubiquity of the Manna that successfully reaches civilization.)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d63)

>>155505
deece
>>
>>155512
preaty shit drug desu.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d61)

>>155482
That would be appreciated, yes.

In an attempt to save my dying people, I attempt to modify their bodies so that they will become beings of fire alone, leaving behind the needs of the world.
>>
>>155525
>>155512
>>155480
>the age of suck is upon us
Make it stop the rolls make it STOOOP! I want off this ride.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d63)

>>155515
Telmira screams with frustration, at best only a few people received it, but nearly nobody was brave enough to ingest it. Again, he goes to different gods, offering them the Manna as a gift to their followers, this time approaching the God of Fire.

"Your followers seem quite demotivated after the failure to create a good temple for them, I assure you, give them this and their hearts will be lifted to grand new heights!"

(rolling to lie, again)
>>
Rolled 123 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155525
I aim to use my power to divert a war party on their way back home through the desert into a path where they will encounter, and hopefully assist, your people

>>155539
you're a pretty shit liar man...
>>
Rolled 51 (1d61)

>>155539
I see through your puny lies and summon a firey behemoth to crush you where you stand.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d63)

>>155539
A shitty sales-pitch is given, that would shame even the worst snake-oil salesman.

Abandoning the manna for the time being, Telmira attempts to create a helm infused with the desire of Telmira's Avatar, should a mortal, or immortal wear it, they too will be wanted in the way Telmira is wanted by his followers.

ending the age of suck
>>
>>155548
>>155525
My influence has an army prepared for a crusade come encounter the Urukites, and they bring with them an unexpected surplus of water and rations.

>>155555
godly quints-squared, but fucked up the name.
>>
>>155548
It looks like Domina isn't around to break the news to me. You'll have to do. What happened to my Ring.
>>
>>155555
Whoops, wrong name.
>>
>>155565
Keep it, but don't go about halfing gods' powers until she breaks the news to you.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d63)

>>155555
Quints have ended the age of suck!

Telmira stands before the God of Fire's beast, a look of true sadness spread across his features. "Fire Lord, I truly apologize for my actions. Whatever in my power I can grant you or your people, I will do so. No matter the... cost of dignity or health involved."
>>
>>155574
Can you make me pretty?
>>
>>155574
I attempt to discern for trickery before I demand he gives me half his divine power, bringing me 93 and him to 31.
>>
>>155579
Say frozen friend. Wont you calim your wife from heroicuses citadel? I think she waited enough for you.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d63)

>>155579
Ingesting Manna would make any being pretty, mortal or immortal my cold friend.... Test it on your followers if you do not truly believe me.

(Rolling again to lie, this shitty sales pitch will work eventually!)
>>
Rolled 57 (1d61)

>>155587
Dice
>>
>>155587
Such is the way of this universe forever coverd in strafe and hatred. There is only death to come from this. I hope that light will soon soothe everyone.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>155571
It appears I fell into a slumber. My dragon will face you now, let's agree no kill shots.

Not sure if I should roll my own power for this or a d100, I'll go d100, roll to attack.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d63)

>>155587
(come on man that makes me pretty pathetic)

You ask for that much power fire lord? I refuse, crush me as you will I will create a new avatar in some way, though it will pain me greatly to see his beautiful form gone... so many hours spent crafting this body... But no, my domains need me with the loss of my predecessor.

Telmira attempts to distract the fiery behemoth with something it desires, attempting to conjure said being while escaping.
>>
>>155588
I refuse to believe a shitty God like you had the power to save her. Besides, since no one is playing her, she's still dead to me.

>>155592
I have no followers. All this power comes from me being that much of a badass.

Anyway, eurofag here is off to bed. Have fun, god-whelps.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d61)

>>155611
I create an arena in the desert sands so that my people may witness my destruction of the heretic god. I craft my Whips of Fire as my behemoth backs away, knowing its master.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d61)

>>155627
Armed with my chosen weapon, I strike out at the filthy god.
>>
Rolled 63 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155608
Very well, but I hope for your dragon's sake that he can withstand even a simple shield-bash from one such as I.
>>
>>155641
Welp. Sorry for quad-post.
Feel free to defend yourself Temrina.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d114)

>>155652
Well it took quite a hit, fazed him well and probably gave him a solid concussion. Nonetheless, he tries to mount another attack, aiming at heroicus' side not covered by the shield.
>>
Hmmmm man, work is rough and the thread is almost 200 posts in by the time I get here.

Heroicus roll to craft that shield you're wielding. Say I made it before heh
>>
Rolled 11 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

>>155734
Oops here's my roll to craft
>>
>>155738
Does that mean his shield doesn't exist yet
>>
>>155738
Critical fail, that shield is flawed... It doesn't work as planned, the shield I made has 50% chance of bouncing an attack back at it's attacker when it blocks. It will never absorb essence or assume properties.

I can fix it later if you want though
>>
Rolled 119 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155734
>>155738
We already did craft it last age, didn't we?

>>155751
one could say it will... *wink wink*

>>155719
Well, unlike the gods it does not know that I'm the most defended without my armor.
I roll to punch it.
>>
>>155757
You have to make a block first and actually 50% is too much. How bout 20% and increase by 20 each successful block in a row
>>
>>155738
hello there my great friend I have a request for you. I require you to craft the most beautiful book cover you can make. I require it to create the tome of lost heroes so that their story has a truly glorious altar to rest upon. Can you help me?
>>155759
I worries frakt did not accept my acts of peace. Plus he seems to grow more and more proud with each passing age. I am afraid for both this universe and myself.
>>155751
Be carefull with that dragon i dont want to have a soul that strong now in my realm.
>mfw suck strikes again
>>
>>155759
I don't think I rolled for it? Did we come up with the mechanics for it? If we did than yeah ignore me. I know we decided on how much divine power was in it.
>>155768
Sure do you want divine power in it or just mortal beauty?
>>
>>155762
well, we did it sorta like "block first, then start mimicking" and it would only reduce rolls of that property by 21
>>
Rolled 18 (1d114)

>>155759
Well you seriously injured it with a single punch, knocking half its teeth out and cracking it's skull. It might be retarded now.

Nonetheless, it lives to serve me, and will attempt to use its dragon breath thing inherent to dragons. One last attack roll
>>
>>155775
Make it as powerful as you can without investing power it will gather power with each story it posseses. It requires my powers anyway.
>>
>>155781
Fuck the age of suck man
>>
>>155781
This is the age of peace i see. As the attackers are simply getting rekt. So many fails.
(btw perp we have an irc chat)
>>
>>155792
What server and channel

I made one the other day tho
>>
Rolled 84 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155781
I shall simply stand there and take on the brunt of his attack, showing how futile it is.

>>155797
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net%3A%2B6697&channel=%23GodGameOOC
rizon #GodGameOOC
>>
>>155777
Hmmmm sure that sounds good enough to me. Go ahead and ignore my crafting this age then, we'll call it already made.
>>
>>155802
Alright heroicus, you've more than proved two things
1. You strong as fuck
2. My dragon fucking sucks.

I'll throw him in my realm to recover, don't think I'll see him for a couple ages. I need to rework him, perhaps ignatum could help.
>>
>>155812
I'd be happy to help Perpatus, I'll even let you fiddle over Bauble and Trinket in the hopes of dragging my sons soul out of non-existence. Though I prey you don't destabilize the ritual blow up my masterpiece destroying us all...
>>
>>155861
It's worth the risk
>>
>>155861
However I do not possess hands, arms either.
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

Roll of the tome of the dead to be crafted from the finest mortal metals and jewels
>>
>>155904
did lurker take control of perpatus? since when destroying great creations and maybe even planets worth it?
>>
>>155908
Well it's your time powers that you're going to be using to pull the soul back yes? I take off my massive shifting metal gauntlets and float them before me, see what you can do maybe you can even pull the spirit of the goddess of the first souls
>>
>>155928
I mean it's certainly possible. But your gauntlets would most definitely be weakened, might even become unstable
>>
>>155939
Well you're not pulling any divinity free are you? Just the soul and personality yes? The ritual was specifically to destroy the divinity, the souls and matter were just a side effect of how hard it is to destroy divinity
>>
>>155657
No? Okay then.
As I punish Temrina, I slowly bind him to my will, making him and his followers my servants. As a tithe for sparing him, I take 5 of his divine pwer, bring me to 66 and him to 58.
>>
Rolled 24 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>155959
I guess I could attempt that. Hopefully I don't crit fail.

Roll to first pull out the Demidragon soul.
>>
File: 1463268192117.jpg (160KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463268192117.jpg
160KB, 1600x1000px
>>154702
Well that was interesting.
>>
>>155980
It fails, but I'm able to prevent the gauntlets from destabilizing. Fucking age of suck
>>
File: 54345676543.png (443KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
54345676543.png
443KB, 600x740px
>>155986
Indeed it was.
>>
>>155912
Ah thank you old fiery friend. Although the metal is but moral it is a perfect empty vessel to take in divinity. I now bid it to the naked tome manuscrip so that the cover make the entire creation complete. I will soon empower it with the power to absorb the essence ink and grow in power by its own. I tahnk you burning one.
>>
>>155993
well what are you doing this age
>>
>>155989
Well I'm sorry Time God, I can't say I thought it would work... The ritual was all consuming.

Perhaps you wish to craft something to help him... Or well he's a creation of a god, I could try destroying him with Bauble and recrafting him through Trinket. Perhaps I could refine him, I had not considered organics before though.
>>
>>156003
mostly nothing...
sleep is taking me soon, I fear.
>>
>>156009
Perhaps, but that sounds risky, perhaps a creation?
>>
File: fire.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>156012
well sorry i could't come sooner. After your gone i am going to Build more Planets while your gone
>>
Rolled 109 (1d266)

>>156022
Roll to Build another Planet in the habitable zone of the solar system.
>>
>>156019
It would be risky, 50% chance of breaking his body for an age or leaving him unchangable.

Do you have an idea what type of device might suit to strengthen him?
>>
>>156066
A device is much preferred but we do have it as a last resort if you are unsatisfied
>>
File: early.jpg (79KB, 575x567px) Image search: [Google]
early.jpg
79KB, 575x567px
>>156055
Force the evolution of the Planet so it can sustain complex life.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d266)

>>156083
>>
File: ealttratafa.png (188KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ealttratafa.png
188KB, 300x225px
>>156094
Now just let the planet be and let other gods build on this planet
>>
Rolled 46 (1d66)

>>156131
I begin to move my people here by portal, guiding them to this new world.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d66)

>>156148
My people settle, as they adjust to the new world. They have returned to their corporeal form, and have created a temple to offer sacrifices to me.

Seeing the works of the other gods, I decide to attempt to create a mighty golem, to protect my people and be my avatar on this new world.
>>
>>156066
Maybe like, big claws? Dragons and creation is your speciality, what do you suggest
>>
Rolled 18 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156131
I create life in the southern continent.
>>
>>156176
Oh right, my people are in the left continent.
>>
Rolled 229 (1d266)

Well i'll just check to see how Mordor is doing.
>>
>>156227
Hey Fyjmirimnon. I need your help. My people are having a bit of a food crisis due to the population doubling. Can I get some assistance?
>>
Rolled 38 (1d66)

My next great feat is to send out a hero, clad in the fire blessed armour personally created by me and give him command of the golem to travel to the southern continent and begin trade negotiations. But first, I must forge this armour.
>>
Rolled 31 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156384
I vitalise your continent with between 3 and 300 different species of flora and fauna.
>>
>>156403
Hold on there! I just meant make their crops grow a little faster! The swamps are dangerous as it is!
>>
Graaagh I'm hungry time to make another star.

Who's the sacrifice this time? Vote on it maybe.
>>
Rolled 42 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156413
>The flora and fauna are harmless ones.

The only predators are ones that are harmless to your people, and only serve to keep bug populations and stuff like that in check.

>your crops grow extremely well, also aided by the new herd animals that do a lot of the work for your people, allowing them to focus on higher tiers of production.
>>
>>156224
I don't usually deal with organics... The dragons I made mimicking some tiny little lizard things Sauron created, I think he called them Smaugs. Basically I just made fire souls and poured organic metal over them to make big ones of those.

I was think like a craft to focuse his energy through, like ah hour glass or something. BUT hmmmm if you want to think of him like a craft, I could do something. I have these followers that i surround their remains in Crystal and put thier soul back in. If you hold on to the dragons soul while I hollow his body into an impossible series of Crystal paths, then perhaps you pour into him the Sands of Time. We could make him into an impossible never ending hour glass, a focus for his own power. And maybe his breath weapon could be a blast of air and the sands of time so that he may age this enemies one way or another.

I don't know just a thought...
>>
>>156424
I have no idea what you suggested but I'm extremely interested
>>
>>156399
This armour is almost too much for my hero; he can bearly wield it, let alone use the powers in it. Oh well,my hero sets out on his journey nonetheless. I attempt to create a new species, the willo-o-wisps, to guide my people when I cannot.
>>
>>156422
Thank you for your help.
Of course I would have settled with something small.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 599x399px
>>156429
Imagine a creature like this one. Except more, inside him are infinite glass corridors and hollows through the passages flows sands to represent the passage of time, like an hour glass only infinitely complex and alive! And his breath is a burst of the sand that ages its victims! Maybe once again it's your time dragon.

If you're interested pull out his soul and I'll go to work on the body.
>>
Rolled 22 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>156465
Sounds like a plan. Roll to extract his super-soul
>>
>>156469
Fucking hell. You give it a try, I'm diminished greatly apparently
>>
Rolled 10 + 5 (1d60 + 5)

>>155768
>>155912
I've done more than just crafted the Cover for Zel'Noctur's Book of Heroes and the dead, I have crafted an entire book. The spine and cover are black polished onyx inlaid with white ivory made to shift and depict scenes of the story being written or read within. The pages are thin golden leaf with a sliver pen shaped like a finger bone stored in the books spine; the silver pen writes in liquid sapphire so it may harden and be eternal upon the golden pages.

>>156469
I feel like the universe's stability may have objections to the creation of your dragon. But yes I will attempt to pull the soul free in a way as comforting as possible to the poor beast
>>
>>156475
Nope I don't think that will do... That soul is really stuck in there and does not want to come out. Perhaps Sauron knows a way, he pretty knowledgable at putting souls Into things, maybe he can take one out. Or Nata may have a knowledge to use or some luck with what we could not.
>>
>>154754
hey hey hye
i'm back
in black
bdsm
yay
>>
>>156586
A God emerges from the cage.
>>
>>156587
sweet christ it's been so many ages
fucking hell my dudes.
Eternal orgy ended with over 30,000 casualties.
All in all, it's pretty neato, so yeah.
Who are all the other people?
>>
>>156592
Oh wow, the God/dess of lust right? We might have met briefly but I'm not sure. I think you left the same age I was born in... I almost took you from Domina's cage and had you consumed in my craftmenship last age, man my face would've been red.

I'm Ignatum the God of Heat and Crafting, a pleasure.
>>
>>156592
>>156586
Just one thing before I fall asleep here

FUCKING DIBS
>>
So I'm just going to say no to the whole "being enslaved" thing, hardly fair to do without even a single response on my part.
>>
Rolled 101 (1d114)

>>156634
Too late I already rolled to seduce
>>
>>156592
My predecessor has returned? Now one has to wonder if this is a wondrous thing for me, or a dark omen, no? What shall we do about our.. conflicting domains old one?
>>
Rolled 125 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>156643
Then I shall roll, to seduce both of you. (optional +10/+20 depending on how much you liked my pastebin)
>>
>>156639
Definitely, no one can ever kill you or impede your freedom/prevent you from taking action in the game without your consent.
>>
>>156592
>>154934
>>154602

(To act as an introduction)
>>
>>156650
Fucking hell stop having good rolls
>>
File: 8765456789876.jpg (57KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
8765456789876.jpg
57KB, 350x258px
>>156658
Just admit it, you like these eyes you see.
>>
>>156644
Obviously you guys combine and form Seductotron, Druggie of the Universe.

>>156639
Meh, you're really allowed to fight for your freedom if you want. What kind of God of civilization would I be if people couldn't escape their station.
>>
>>156643
>>156650
Huh and Qu'em does not even have the powerlevel to refuse either of these. I think this just ends up with Heroicus and Qu'em go at it while Perpatus watches, then at the end they both give Perpatus an angry pirate.
>>
>>156664
Bruh watch your trip

That being said, I'm fleeing the fight, not in my plans to have a scorched cock and my new form thrashed.
>>
>>156672
The eye is always watching
>>
>>156652
Plus, not taking his freedom. He can do whatever the hell he wants that doesn't harm me or the Urukites. Hell, I'm returning the power I took. :D
>>
Rolled 52 (1d63)

>>156677
After being so humiliating defeated at the hands of the Fire God, Telmira's followers have developed a strange fear of fire, now preferring darker spaces unlit by the torches so common among the races. In this, Telmira has now become inherently weak against aspects of the flame, and seeks to create an artifact to improve his powers through some form.

Days of deliberation in a silent cavern, now a preferred living space for the avatar of the diety, resulted in the first true great work of the God, the Harpie's flail.

A long, strengthened piece of obsidian connected by thin chainlinks of diamond, resulting in utter obedience of mortals struck with its bladed edge.

(rollan, let's see if I do something right!)
>>
Can new gods still join up?
>>
>>156733
sure.
and I'm totally not biased towards the opinion that someone could become a god of strategy and something.
Don't let my pastebin effort die in vain.
>>
>>156743
It gave me a boner if that helps?
>>
>>156743
There's a pastebin? For what?
>>
>>156750
then that makes two of us.
I got it while writing it though.

>>156754
This little guy right here >>154702
>>
>>156761
Haven't had a situation to write any smut yet, but eventually I'll return the favor.
>>
>>156771
a shit ton of sex.
that's about it.

sex.
and divine narcotics.

let's get high on space dust.
>>
>>156787
A grand orgy then? I like you already old one!
>>
>>156793
Is there any other way?
>>
>>156793
>>156787
Now hold up, this isn't a Grand orgy until you've got a primordial god all up in this.
Which you do.
Me.
>>
What the friggity-fruggitty-fraggity fuck just happened here? One second then BAM! We get new poeple. Fuck it. I might just go back to sleep for most of the age.
Also, Yig what ever, don't fuck with my shit, Zel's shit, either one of us(mainly me) will not hesitate to murder you. Friendly welcome!
>>
>>156761
What the Fuck did I just read.
So your sure you're not the god of smut...
>>
>>156806
Hey don't steal my titles now
>>
>>156806
I could always take smut as a subdomain....
Then I would have a purpose for that quill that Zel'noctur gave me...
>>
>>156806
I'll gladly let Telmira govern the domain of lust and shit and I'll just write smut when need be
>>
File: featured-im.jpg (159KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
featured-im.jpg
159KB, 672x372px
Oh something's Happening
>>
>>156813
you may want to bin all your smut, since this is a blue board and all that shit.
>>
>>156813
What's the physical description of your avatar and Heroicus?

(I be really high and really wanting to write me some smut so I might as well write our meeting for the first time)
>>
>>156819
Tally up the new god/ddess/whatever they call themselves? I just woke up and I'm not even close to dealing with any sort of bull.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d61)

>>156816
FUCK!
Wait, I'm the god of fire.
I turn all my people fire resistant, and shelter them with the holy flames.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

I am Necrodomus, Kaiser of The Dead.

I have power over the domains of death, domination, and knowledge.
>>
File: 2345678765489.jpg (291KB, 957x959px) Image search: [Google]
2345678765489.jpg
291KB, 957x959px
>>156825
basically pic, but takes on different forms when/if needed or he wants to.

And THIS is where I go to sleep
>>
>>156825
do you know who slaanesh is?
look him/her up
there you go.
>>
>>156841
Heh, this is going to be fun.
>>
>>156829
Wait why are you rolling i didn't do anything
>>
>>156842
Welcome to 40k.
>>
>>156845
I saw Volcano. I panicked.
Good thing, cause I failed.
>>
>>156847
Oh I knew who Slaneesh was, I'm just excited that's who I'm writing about!

Also, we should have some IC interaction now before the testosterone kills us all
>>
File: Slaanesh.jpg (142KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.jpg
142KB, 1024x1117px
>>156841
Didn't you use this picture of Slaanesh to describe yourself in the first age.
>>
Rolled 131 (1d138)

>>156834
Hey! You there! Never mind the sound but a quick heads up. We already have an elder in terms of having the death domain. If you feel like you want to fight him or yell about him about whatever it is, look for a Zel'Nocturn.
>>156841
Bored as fuck, I'm going back to sleep, to early for this shit, but have a random ass tentacle.
>>
Death - 13
Domination - 5
Knowledge - 12
>>
>>156850
Don't worry Mordor has its own planet.
>>
>>156862
K, how should I go about that.
>>
>>156854
Oh yeah, I forgot I sent my champion to the south. derp.

Rolling to see if my hero can convince those darn southerners to trade.
>>
>>156871
I don't fucing know, use the damn IRC, or wait till he's on! Think about it.
>>
>>156861
Yes I did.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d61)

>>156885
WTF dice.
>>
File: Sauron-2.jpg (15KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron-2.jpg
15KB, 220x293px
>>156881
Are you going to stay here this time.
>>
>>156901
perhaps.
>>
>>156903
well i hope you do you seem interesting.
>>
>>156903
Hey since you came back I should ask do you still want that race of Fae you created? I don't want the astral elves on the ethereal realm of pleasure but I could use the Fae if don't want them
>>
>>156924
I want them but you can use them.
I'm like a neglectful mother that wants them only for child support :^)
>>
Rolled 31 + 15 (1d60 + 15)

>>156963
Yeah... I was going to use that neglect and have them become basically godless dark eldar on the main planet.

Glad you showed up in time or else it might have been awkward to come back to. So yeah maybe visit them and give them some love if you don't want that fate heh

Speaking of which I'm going down to the main planet in my desert and going to start rebuilding my temple. I don't do it with just a godly sweep of my hand or anything either, I do it slow picking up all the pieces like a puzzle and fitting it all back together. This time I make the temple ruby red.
>>
And my new piece of degeneracy has been created!

http://pastebin.com/N6LYBKqy
>>
>>157052
P.S been stoned while writing and did very little editing so if there's any grammatical error in there, my b
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 215x194px
>>157052
Quit your day job and write this shit for a living holy god
>>
File: 78f.jpg (24KB, 492x362px) Image search: [Google]
78f.jpg
24KB, 492x362px
>>157052
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

Maybe I'm just a smut snob, BUT in celebration of all the self love going on as a result of this age. This flame is making a Demigod from myself.

I shall call him Iggy.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

Impestus was born into the universe on that fateful hour, the lord of doorways he decided his name would be, his domain? Negotiation. The perfect diplomat in all ways whos domain covered the three realms of discussion - War, Peace, and Compromise

He did not represent war in the usual way, but rather the risk of war, the spark of rebellion in an oppressed man's heart, the shot of a revenge seeking widow who started a world ending conflict, he who would see and finish all in the universe.
>>
File: 1458851030390s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458851030390s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>156592
BAE! Your back! Where were you all of this time?
>>156802
>Mfw lurker portrays me as a murderer
>>156866
Another god of death. This.... This will be fun. Now i really need to step up my game.
>>
>>157315
have you seen the all the smut. http://pastebin.com/N6LYBKqy
http://pastebin.com/RUrPrdp8
>>
>>157350
I am so ashamed that I jerked off to these
>>
>>157380
Well i think everyone here jerked off. but i didn't
>>
>>157398
Heathen
>>
File: med_1436024533_image.jpg (69KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
med_1436024533_image.jpg
69KB, 409x500px
>>157536
You know it.
>>
>>157052
I approve greatly, and encpurage Qu'em to create some kind of pleasure/slaughter-related godspawn/demons from that union.
>>
Water Spout up the ass, release the great wave tsun onto a coastal city, drown it
>>
Rolled 17 (1d61)

That's it. I create a flood of fire to wipe off the smut of the world.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d130)

>>158025
Even the dice gods approve of it, as you can see.
>>
>>158057
>>158025
SUCK does not take lightly on those who destroy his wanking material.
>>
Good day everyone.
>>156592
So, must be the Qu'em I heard about. Where've you been all the ages?
>>
>>158285
fucking in her sleep probably.
>>
Rolled 85 + 5 (1d105 + 5)

I inspire my people to move once more. I roll to see how they do.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>158360
The vampires have a good idea
Roll to see how they influence you to move outside of the swamp.
>>
>>158360
They do extremely well. They create 5 new villages (making the number of villages 10), including one in the mountains! This new village quickly becomes the primary source of ores.
>>
>>158362
>>158363
2 of the villages move outside of the swampo under the influence of the infiltrated ones.
>>
>>158367
They end up in the thin forests near the centaur grasslands. Luckily the centaurs and Purudamars are already established as allies and they're welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>158371
this is good.
>>
(I'm dumping Seara's actions over the previous age of her curse.)

Leaving that holy desert feels like a weight is lifted from the Ruby Woman's shoulders but her insides scream so loud. The physical pain will probably never fade, the Destroyer had pressed GodBreaker into her making wounds Divinity could never heal. But how ironic that a mortal might survive the brush of a god killer and be reborn divine, that makes her smile through the pain, she is determined to smile through all this pain and tear the charade of the gods down.

She looks upon the holiest city in the world, the one place a god had purposefully made for the worship of all and for mortals to find there own faith through journey.

::Memory comes and she is a child again sitting on the charred steps of her fire gutted home as a carriage driver chances past. He takes her in trying to comfort her and adopting her with him for the long journey ahead. He could never have guess her quiet and distance hadn't been hurt and numbness from losing her family in the fire but peace. Her mother had placed her on the house's stoop as her mother had gone back in with torch in one hand and jug of oil in another; and soon for once her father is the one screaming and begging on the other side of the door. The fire consumes it all, the good and bad memories, the loved and the hated, protector and tormentor, all the happiness and sadness, then when the crackling stops and the fire dies there is just peace and quiet.::

The holy men of the city scream and run as the fires rage, she is speaking into their minds as she cleanses, her words burn faith from their minds or drive the mortals clinging to devotion mad. Their prayers to all the Gods go unheeded and unanswered, the gods are dead to them or cruel and silent. The civilization burns and dies for over a year as she walks the entire edge of the desert in it's ragged circle. Each night a desperate old part of her prays he'll take notice, he'll come to her...

But his response is colder and only confirms her blasphemous beliefs to the survivors, the Crystal Souls come from the deserts heart and seek her but they slay all they cross those touched my her fire. The fire consumes the innocent and guilty, just as when she was a child. Part of her loves him more for that, it was what she first fell in love with the fire for; but part of her rages at the neglect, she burns to be more to him and never will be. Fine let them dance this tango of spark and inferno, and when the universe has burned away there will be peace and quiet.

(Continued)
>>
>>158431
:: She remembers the carriage driver was kind to her, Mathias, she barely remembers his name now. How many centuries ago did he die? Mathias never tried to have her call him father. She worked hard for him, clean the carriage, care for horses, move luggage, remember respect to clients. But she doesn't remember her work anymore as much as the journeys. Most of all ridding in the night as the lanterns held on poles far ahead drove off the darkness, how fire dispelled the fear and unknown, it showed them the path.::

Fleeing from the servants of her former lord Seara sought out the dark places, the forgotten shadows of the world. She was her own flame to light her path now so she knew no fear and would not be lost. It was there in the depth of the world were none have purpose or blessings of the gods that she found the forgotten ones. The Metal Men who could not die, the
brilliant Boskops whose knowledge could not stop a gods abandonment, and the Fea lithe and beautiful but hallow without the lust of their deity. She found them and like moths they were drawn to her flame so that she might guide them, let them burn and not fade being forgotten.
>>
>>158451
::In her memory Mathias does not die an easy death, an arrow in the gut as the raiders and highway men had ambushed them. The carriage stripped, the wealthy clients pulled free and brutalized, beaten the man killed and the woman used. If she had been old enough they probably would have broken her too but instead she was just bound and enslaved. Orcs, half-orcs and wicked men made up the bandits, they kept many slaves from villages they savaged and travelers they fell upon. She cooked their food and served them in cups and cleaning. They did not sell her as the older captives, it seemed girls just of age were worth a great deal more, so they waited. She moved with these wicked men and watched them burn and raze, it was another way of fire for the world to burn at the leisure of those strong enough to start fires.::

:: The tale stretches on in her mind as she did not stay a servant long, during the chaos of a raid were the guard was stronger than expected she picked up a fiery sharp point of rubble and drove it into a soldier's side as he dueled with the bandit chief. That night they had drank a cup to her first kill, she was no servant then she was one of them. They seemed to delight in her as a little orange haired killer, arguing over who better taught her to fight or steal and lie. They made sure she always got a kill in every raid, reducing some lord or knight to weakness and exhaustion before he would die at the hands of a child. She grew as that, knowing boldness and defiance, she killed some men that tried to lay with her and gave nights of passion to others, such things didn't matter much fire can kill or give comfort. She walked in an inferno, and learned that to fight it was to burn away but if you walk with the fire, if you feed it the fire will temper you and make you stronger.::

So it was with the lost races as she came among them, they needed to be tempered to be saved and become more. So in the darkness over an age she taught them with her blessing and curse. She changed them to suit her and they gave up their worship and belief of lost gods to faith in her. She doomed them and they loved her for the chance to be doomed and destroyed.
>>
>>158451
Y u no pastebin!
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 400x487px
Rolled 1 (1d5)

The metal men suffered the cruelest cruse, none had died since the dawn of creation. They were the first race created to survive the harshness of an empty world. They did this for it was their gods will. Then as times changed their God abandoned them and they went to serve the Boskops, they were brilliant masters able to give the abandoned ones purpose until they too were forgotten by their God and brought the metal men with them into the shadows.

Seara took the time to refine and craft each and everyone. Condensing their mortality to a soft core at the center of their being her curse of their destruction a blessing so that they may finally age and die, for the metal and true bodies she crafted them a body of broken chains.

(Rolls are for how loyal they actually are to her or how much they pretend to follow)

>>158463
Meh I'll pastebin it later, but I need to roll a couple of times too
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1000x1375px
Rolled 2 (1d5)

>>158473
The Boskops had given up on the concept of finding more to learn and how to store there vast collections of knowledge, they had become weak things dull and thoughtless without their God to encourage them and drive them forward.

Seara gave them new knowledge and ideas to feed on. They brilliant as they were took to her teachings and magics with a ferocity and hunger. It began to consume their every thought and moments. They want nothing more than more knowledge, thoughts, experiences, magics and powers. It warped their bodies however and they found reproduction becoming less possible the more power they gained. They would drive themselves into extinction with their search for power.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Is it time for me to wake up?
>>
>>158486
Nah, I'll sleep some more.
>>
>>158481
They look like vampires. I wonder why are they so not loyal.
Rolling to see how many of the cursed bastards are actual vamps.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>158493
Roll
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 600x860px
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>158481
(Since Qu'em is back some of the Fae will be loyal and seek his/her help of course)

The Fae how had been most 'loved' by their God/dess more so than any race were given the cruelest of fate. Their senses so blasted from pleasure and indulgence that without their god/dess they felt no pleasure or joy. They survived on their high reproductive right as many collapsed and died of despair, only praying and hoping that Qu'em would return.

Seara showed them alternative, how close pain is to pleasure. She found main of their strongest and took them as their God/dess had done so long ago. Her fiery passions burning and blacking their flesh as she rode them, greed and rage mimicking the lust the Fae so desired. She made men and women howl her name many times in the night, forsaking Qu'em for her in that holy call of their worship. Then she let them carry the new lessons of pain back to their people, and delighted as they took it up fiercely. They tore themselves apart taking to torture and slow conversion of those rejecting the new way. Their destruction self-inflicted as they take to wounding themselves and their fellows in need of feeling and pain.
>>
>>158498
quite a few.
I can help later with your intersting shit.
>>
>>158499
::The memories only become slightly fresher, she had remained with the bandits for ten years, she rose high among them made a fortune and killed many people. But when they came to the holy city around the blessed desert she left them. She had found a temple in worship of the Eternal Flame and their teachings rang true to her. The ruthless companions thought she was mad but ceased to complain when she told them to take all her share of the wealth. In the temple she had worked in his service and purified herself; then when she was ready she had gone into the desert ready to burn and meet her Perfect God.::

In the dark and forgotten places of the world she had stripped and broken herself down, a cleansing to prepare herself. The consolidating of power and the preparation of her people, the godless ones who looked a upon her with worship. She was the God of the Godless, and would make all the world her people. She had broken all chains and remnants of their servitude to careless gods and purified their disbelief in the salvation of gods, now they were ready to go forth and burn, to face the imperfect Gods.

>>158498
Heh Mind Flayers in canon are basically psionic vampires; they drink thoughts and eat minds. Seems the ones in this are similar.
>>
>>158507
Yup now we have an evil force of mortals out to raid and destroy. Should be fun
>>
>>158473
Oh yes you gave me an idea! I can write the story of curripted vs pure metal man. But I need to find time for it and will. I lack both in this moments got shit storm coming in my future. Uni ans shiet.
>>
>>158516
I fucking know! If I have time we do this duo. You tell the story from the side of the corrupt and I from the side of the few remaning pures/the ones that died during the process. Cause I dont think all of them changed. I mean it never happens that there is not a single one left . It will be glorious.
>>
File: dis gon be goood.gif (2MB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
dis gon be goood.gif
2MB, 500x314px
>>158431
>>158451
>>158458
>>158473
>>158481
>>158499
>>158512
You know what... everything went better than expected.
I'm kinda excited to know what she'll do with this anti-theocratic nation rallying behind her.

I wonder how I should award her for bring Destruction and the ways of the old world to so many mortal races for me...
>>
>>158797
*for bringing
I can't type for shit
>>
Rolled 15, 61, 70, 52, 20 = 218 (5d100)

>>158797
She really has a flair for taking things farther than expected haha and isn't she cute thinking spreading destruction is her own idea.

In the depths of the main world Seara formed a grand slab of stone as her table and altered the surface to the shape of the environment of the world. She left small burning flames at the main civilizations of worship, the Purudamars, the people of Nata, the swamp dwelling followers of Gol Durak, the Crimson halfbreeds of Heroicus and the life praising Centuars in their little edens. (sorry I forgot to write down their actual names, any civilazation I forgot let me know!)

Also there off to the side another rock slab of topaz a separate planet with the creatures of mordor, and another slab of sapphire the cold planet of Frakt which though lifeless would need be plundered as she knew he hid knowledge and power more than any God.

But for now she began to raid small holdings and the lesser unprotected folk, raiding for horses and materials. Especially seeking to root out young weak vampires. The Dark Fae would open portals and the Chained Men would pour forth, the Boskops throwing devestating magics as the Fae captured the small folk. Those taken would have their bodies broken by the Dark Fae and their minds shredded by the Boskops to make for berserk feral fodder to charge before her hordes.

(Roll for a series of incursions and probing assaults)
>>
>>159152
Did you run into the mortals or the god realms?
>>
>>159168
Me or the heathen mortal armies? I'm in my desert rebuilding, the heathens are attacking small mortal towns with no direct gods... Except you since you've spread vampires in high positions everywhere, these would be very low birth vampires most likely though
>>
Rolled 69, 41 = 110 (2d100)

>>159189
Yeah yeah.
Rolling to see the defences for the purudamarans the swamp people. As i inflitrated only them.
The centaurs are basicly the first vampire hunters and sauron god lucky as fuck since the vampire incursion got interceped by an angry sauron :D.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

*stretches*Should I do anything today?
>>
>>159200
(hopw idd the rolls go i dont know which of your 5 which.)
>>
>>159204
Ugh, I guess, I maybe have to do something.
>>
>>159152
The priests and Bogs of the Purudamars, have visions of a false god and the magic users put out the flames in defiance. They would not stand for such treason against the gods. They would bow to no mortal. They had defeated the legions of a god once. They would do it again.
>>
>>159220
i gotchu senpai. I gotchu the vamps were ever vigilant managed to save the purudamarians by numbers.
Btw the vamps arent commanded by me they are more or less independent. But i need to represent their action somehow no? :)
>>
Rolled 84, 21 = 105 (2d100)

>>159200
Oh their not attacking the Purudamars or Swamp people, not yet at least. I wouldn't attack the civies when their gods were away.

These were unaligned people but you've got vampires everywhere so they're basically aligned with you.

>>159200
This will be for two small castles with vampire lords in them I guess? The first is lead by a Boskop elder with great magic prowness and the second by a young but eager Dark Fae Lord who is swift and violent. Their armies are chained men, feral broken civilians and elites of their own race.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d61)

Well shit. My hero was in the south.
Rolling to portal him the Fuck out of there.
>>
>>159225
Nah i thought you attacked the races first. I have no castled there anyway. Then both rolls are canceled. I have some higher ups there so i could also act for them a bit.
>>
>>159220
Seara takes an envoy of elites and rides casually along the edge of your people's lands. She makes no assault yet but is taking or slaying any that she comes upon
>>
Rolled 98, 69, 94 = 261 (3d100)

>>159225
Ok i will roll for the 3 more unaligned to see what happens. the 2 first roll for the 2 first roll you made you slaughetered(but didnt kill all) a town sadly. The other defended valiantly.
3 more rolls for your other 3s.
>>
Rolled 135 (1d138)

Eh, fuck it. I'm gonna contemplate something or other. That's doing something.
>>
>>159236
I guess only the first unaligned people lost the war but you couldnt get the vampires the rolls were preaty strong on both sides. The rest were failed and one i won onverwhelmingly. I will write something for prisoners and shit.
>>
>>159237
That's some serious contemplation Lurker, makes me worried for the future
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>159233
The Purudamars fight back, clad in armor and weapons in hand. Some riding Swamp Sprinters. Roll for combat.
>>
>>159253
*shrugs*Whatever, I guess, I dunno, take it what you will. I might just spend more time asleep.
>>
>>159230
When I think of the main world I figure there's kingdoms and hold fasts and forts with no gods direct support all over the place, mortals will make and spread even when we're not watching. Your vampire lords and princes and elites have to hide out somewhere right?

If you create some I'd be happy to create Seara's own lords throw against them and see who dies.
>>
>>159236
>>159200
The forces of the anti theist alliance hit hard on the lands below. The combination of many races knew little themselves of what hell was about to unleash but the house of the first born were every vigilant with their ..... pets. They knew through before from spies that Seara has returned with a powerful army. And they prepaired acordingly.
The first town was raided the hardest and many died but the vampires were prepaired the important people were quickly evacuated and only casualties (although sever) were from the mortals.
The second castle was slightly less prepaired than the first but the attack was equally as weak. Only warriors died that die but the losses were greater for the attackers.
The 3rd castle was the best armed of them all and managed to defend with little losses but the damages delt to the enemy were not that high as well.
The 4th town had little arms but were master beast tamers and closer to nature (almost all of them ) thus the forests provided more than enough support for them. Many died in the battle but the city and the forest remained relativly unscaved.
The lsat castle was the luckiest of them all. By chance a few ranking members of the higher caste vampires were visiting in "diplomatic" misions. They quickly and swiftly took down the attackers and due to their powerfull figntng stile and power of blodo magic managed to take hostages a few of them. Rolling to see how many were taken hostages(1 metal man for every 5 points 1 dark fae for every 15 points and 1 corrupted boskot for every 10 points)
>>159265
They have like 1 or 2 castles but most of them can be considered to have control over the unafiliated kingdom. Give me something to do.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>159271
Forgot the roll.
>>
Rolled 52, 30 = 82 (2d100)

>>159258
Seara smirks and falls back with her elite in a fighting retreat to draw the Purudamars further from their villages.

In the villages the Dark Fae open portals and the main host pours through to slaughter and capture innocent while the warriors are gone to battle.

(Defense of Seara's riders and assault of the villages)
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>159279
16 chain man
8 boskops
6 dark fae
>>159285
Rolling to convince the purudamarans to excersis caution and stop the attack. flat d100 you can roll nata to counter my convincing and continue with the madness.
>>
>>159291
>Nvm the roll was bad.
The vampires disguised as the elders of the purudamarans try to convince the rest of the council to avoid direct confruntation. Although a few change their mind it is not enough to order the fall back. The attacks continue.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>159285
The Purudamars warriors retreat back to their villages, they were no fools. The warriors that stayed behind in the villages fight back.
Roll for counter.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>159291
The prisoners are transported to the main castle of the house. The first to see them there is the Queen herself accompanied by master Interogator Illasin.
-Huh what do we have here? Oh i see you must be searas new toys. Interesting i recognice some of your essences here but they are deply twisted.
-We wont tell you anything bitch! No matter how much you try.
-Hahahahahaha. You wont tell me anything, You will tell my friend here EVERYTHING.
-Dont worry my Queen you will get what you want. I will start work right no-
-wait a second give me one of the Boskop abominations they feel odly familiar. I will play with them personaly.
-As you wish my queen.
rolling to see how strong is Master Interogator.
>>
Rolled 94, 46 = 140 (2d100)

>>159305
The host at the village faces much stronger resistance than expected the civilians fighting with a fierceness of those confident of their Godly protection. Only a few captives are taken as the village protectors drive the assault back toward their portals.

But as the Warriors facing Seara move for home her elites strike at there backs, hoping to grind them in a pincer stuck between the main force and elites on horse back.

>>159341
Second roll for resistance of the prisoner.
>>
Rolled 135 (1d138)

I'm bored, I'm gonna play around with the idea of crushing or trapping space around things.
>>
>>159341
>>159374
This Boskop see's power here in the Vampires and his allegiance is to power not some crusade of the red woman. He breaks soon but with a request, he'll trade knowledge of the Godless ones, spy for the Queen but he wants power.
>>
>>159341
>noice i should play with my creations more they are awfully lucky.
Illasin was a mere mortal but even in his past life he was an adept interogator. Trained by a long gone society of curtain leaders, he was offered all the knowledge and tools to extract information from anything and everything. He was as sharp as his tool and knew whenever his target lied was hexed to forget or knew nothing of value. After the distruction of the society by forces of the Inquisitors Illasin was left to die. Luckaly for him the attack party was not what it seemed. One of the captains was infact a powerful vampire prince. Seeing the broken and bleeding body of the Interogator decided to make his fill for the night. But as he approched Illasin, he was met with a smug stare and these words:
-Never thought... a vampire would be in the ranks... of the inquisitiun, said the tortioner caughing from his wounds.
-huh, I thought i had my spell perfected to not be noticed by the best of the inquisition. how did you know?
-I need no spell to know. I can see the hunger and the darkness eating at your soul in your eyes. What matters anyway? Cmon take your free meal. Rather die like this than burning on a pike.
- What shame to lose such talent. I have a proposition for you. Take the gift and you will live forever be stronger than ever. Accept to be my vassal!
Intrigued the Illasin looked a second at the prince. His vision was faiding and he felt the embrace of death get closer.
- I still have a lot of minds to break and a lot of secrets to dig out. It would be a shame indeed to not take this offer. I serve you, my Lord!
He barly finished his words. when the prince swiftly sank his teeth into his neck. As he drew his last breath the prince took a small knife and cut his wrist, feeding blood into Illasins mouth. As quickly as he fell Illasin awake fast and sipped from the source of blood like he hasnt drink in Millenia. Then he awoke in a beautifull room on a bed fully clothed and feeling better than ever. He was now a vampire.
>>
>>159377
Hehehehr, that was fun. But there are some drawbacks. Small things are very hard to do, larger things, not so much. I now have a cool smiting ability.
>>
Rolled 33 + 15 (1d60 + 15)

I have finished the reconstruction of my temple, the Crystal Temple at the Heart of my Desert is now made of Ruby, Topaz and Amber in such ways that it looks made of flames frozen in time.

I'm gladdened to have it finally rebuilt, but my heart sinks when I look to the once great ring city that had surrounded my desert. I encourage my most dedicated follower of the desert swamp to move some of their people out to resettle the holy city. I go among them as a man and help them rebuild, so does my new Demigod Iggy. Together we begin to clear the rubble of this devistatd place.
>>
>>159382
-Oh what a poor toy you are. You took the bait of the fallen one. She offered you power. But her power means nothing but waste. what why are you looking like that at me? I havent even touched you. Thats the beauty of our charm. We can cause pain without causing hard. But trust me i may be stronger than illasin but the pain he inflicts makes my playing look like tickels.
-I... I... I submit. I am beaten I do not wish to resist I wish for power. We were fools to accept her offer.
- Oh you werent you did what you wanted. The only problem is.... You tryed to play with our toys. I dont even blame you for that. But i can not let you go unpunished. But i see something strange in your essence. Similar to ours. I think we may be more closly related than i want to think. Not in phisical form. But in essence. I am interested. I think i can grant you your wish. You already prove to be of some use. But i hate your form and your blood smells rancid from here. Never enjoyed boskop blood. I will let my King do it for you. Alucard give the creater what he wants. We can learn a lot from him.
-Yes my Queen.
Alucard king of vampires and face ruller of the house always in the shadows of the Queen approached the being. He was less picky in what essence he liked and swiftly turned the boskop into a vampire.
-Strange, it almost felt like drinking from our own. I kept a vial of his blood for experimenting. Who knows what will be left from the others after Illasin is done with them. Keep watching that fallen being. She might have struck deals with things beyond our knowledge.

Time to think of some tortures. Illasin is really good at this :)
>>
>>159473
Lurker has awaken and he is stornger than ever!
>>
>>159476
Ignore that, forgot to add a timer on the blindness debuff.
>>
No one's invaded the fire kingdoms right?
>>
Rolled 107 (1d138)

Let me burn this extra energy.
>>
>>159533
Why are you wasting your rolls?
Why?
>>
>>159530
Nope not yet, been busy with the small folk and their vampires, and with Nata more directly. I'll make sure you're on Seara's list young fire God. She is kinda mad at me so she'd love to fight worshippers of some other fire God
>>
>>159537
Balance. And too much of a good thing leads to a bad thing.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d61)

>>159541
Welp, since my hero's back home, I attempt to turn him into a demigod, knowing that if I fail he will be a restless spirit.
>>
>>159557
You cant turn heroes into demigods you can give them power from your power to make them exalted. But you cant turn mortals into demies. Also there ar eno restless spirits as long as i am here :)
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
Rolled 46 (1d61)

>>159557
Dear mother of me, that was close.

My demigod has arisen, my champion, Leader of my armies. He has begun training my people in the art of war, and I begin the process of crafting weapons and armor blessed by my holy fire.
>>
>>159560
I'm thinking of making some sorting trials for you. Twisted Shadow Hells
>>
Rolled 41 (1d59)

>>159560
Whelp.
Fine, I give him 2 of my power.
Reroll in the crafting attempt.
>>
>>159574
My people armed and their champion empowered, now we simply wait and defend.
>>
>>159570
First let me get my scythe from domina. Second make sure frakt doesnt come here to ruin my day again. 3rd i will see about the trials got games to play with the vamps for now.
>>
>>159574
Ooooh a fellow Exalted Soul Seara can actually fight?! Awesome she's really going to relish that, she has a powerlevel of 5.

Fight of the Exalted Fire Souls (though she kinda belongs to Heroicus now)
>>
>>159587
Mfw Dialara the vampire has 20 power level :)
>>
>>159584
The name is a work in a progress. Better than, The crap your pants, see whether or not you are a massive dick trials of Doom!
>>
>>159589
Hey Seara got up to 36 before Heroicus broke her. But yeah, your vamp queen is pretty threatening. She could probably beat my Demidragon Volga(13) and would be a stiff fight for the pure Demigod elemental Iggy(22).

So Zel what did happen to your powerlevel again? Frakt did something right? What was it?
>>
Demi-anything is a bad idea for me, tried it. Left too many things to tell, including scars. And why I've been banned from doing it ever again.
>>
>>159595
Hey ignatum when you're done doing that war thing you gods enjoy so much would you start work on that dragon body? I have a plan for the soul extraction
>>
>>159587
Oh boy...
Gonna invest 6 more into him, leaving me at 53. Can you take back power?
>>
>>159595
>be me
>decided to do something to help domina who was fighting someone
>frakt sees fighting that doesnt concern him
>attacke me cause he thought i was fighting domina (obviously not)
>reks me with 1 blow leaves me half power.
>oh_shit.jpg
>Mofo tries to steal my power
>#yolo and reap whatever of my essence got blasted away in the scythe.
>bastard follows me. That ring to op op.
>almost kills me got teleported out.
>Mfw i try to do something to show frakt i dont want want. Save his wife from THE END of the alst universe.
>lose mirror lose what ever power left to the beast linekd to the mirror i use.
>Victory.gif
>Mfw frakt doesnt take my actions as valid still mad AF for nothing.
>areyouseriousmate.jpg
Now i am a stub of a god with half my power in the hands of domina cause my scythe and shiet. And the rest lost. Now i am just playing in the background doing stories.
>>
>>159642
See. Frakt is a prejudiced bastard. And that mirror was a bad thing.
>>
>>159642
Frakt, divine asshole confirmed
>>
>>159652
It was and wasnt. It allowed talking to thigns from beyond and thigns from other reals.
>>159656
Didnt you see his last post? before going to sleep? He literlay was like fuck you all god whelps.
I wasnt a saint my self did kind of a dick move myself but no where near the same level as frakt.
>>
>>159656
I'm thinking about setting up a betting ring and an arena. Wanna be in it?
>>
>>159666
Satanic trips confirm betting arena.
>>
>>159660
To be fair… voluris was played by heroicus, it should be up to him whether or not the character survived.
>>
>>159666
What would we bet?
>>
>>159666
I could rig matches with my knowledge of the future, I'm game
>>
>>159672
Well we dont need to play her. He has that bullshit ring that has his sons alive in it. We could just shove her in and call it a day. Everyone goes happy.
(if that shit doesnt turn cannon and is voted up im rolling abck on power loss. 39 divinity is no joke.)
>>
Rolled 22 (1d138)

>>159674
To be worked on until construction is completed.
>>159676
Hahaha, "rig".

Let me get started on this.
>>
>>159619
If you eat him at some point you could, I got mine back from my Champion but that was a strange situation as she was trying to use it to destroy Heroicus and he stopped her.

>>159607
War? What war? I'm not making war I'm rebuilding my holy city. But yes I'd be happy to work on the dragons body but if we don't take his soul out it will be extremely painful

>>159642
Oh okay, next time Domina is back I'll see about sweet talking her and getting your scythe back
>>
>>159666
Lurker, you better be offering a position for this gig. Betting is what my people do best.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d138)

>>159679
Eh, it's a start, but no where near ready to deal with all the powerlevel salt.
>>
>>159682
For this arena.*
>>
>>159680
I already have a deal. I still have a god soul in my possetion. An old god yutica turned mortal and hermit game me and another forgoten got his low power (14 splited in half or something) and his soul to me. So we can have a new star if i would trade that. Its well worth than dry divinity and a scythe that will literlay give domina indigestion if she wants to eat it. Win win for both of us.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d138)

>>159685
Hahaha, now it's shaping up. Let's cram in a bit more.
>>
>>159680
Yes, commence the work. It'll hurt, but your gauntlets contain the first soul goddess, it should be easy to remove once they're in contact
>>
Rolled 2, 8, 3, 8, 1, 15, 15, 10, 15, 13, 4, 4, 7, 4, 5, 15, 8, 11, 5, 13, 11, 7, 12, 11, 9 = 216 (25d15)

>>159682
Nata uh your warriors are still being attacked by Seara's elite. >>159374 if you want I just have them withdraw with their captives and causalities. Seara can fight someone else.

>>159690
Okay good plan.

>>159697
Got it, I attempt first to bind the Time Dragon in molten Crystal so he'll hold still! Rolling
>>
Rolled 21 + 15 (1d60 + 15)

>>159714
Damn dice commands I wrote it right I swear.
>>
I got the arena set up. The Betting Hall will take a while. But I have the rules already set up. They're still in the planning stages.

http://pastebin.com/kZAy06yH
>>
>>159720
Looks great. I'll, er… "advise" you on the matches.
>>
>>159714
Oh! The warriors target the elites and try to shoot them to make them drop the captives.
>>
>>159728
Hey, you can't bet, but I never said anything about betting by proxy., now I'm gonna get started on the betting hall.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d138)

Let's get cracking on that Betting Hall.
>>
Rolled 132 (1d138)

>>159754
As always, it's a start.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>159735
Empowering the shots with blood magic. A few of the higher ranked warriors attepmt to mark the enemy with blood to make arrows home better on them.
1 roll to try.
>>159754
good bye to whatever you have betted :D
>>
>>159720
Hmm. I'll bet Telmira's subservitude, and submit my Exalted hero Sebas. He has 8 divine power.
>>
>>159720
Wait wait wait. Since when am i the ref? I dont really wanna affiliate with a betting ring. Also perpatus is a much better ref. He is a huge eye afterall.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d138)

>>159759
Oh hush, not every casino started out looking baller.

>>159758
Let me start on "Mr. Wong" our "Asian" bookie.

>>159776
It's not even opened yet.

>>159784
Too bad!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d138)

>>159786
Still a bit rough, not enough shrewd.
>>
Rolled 84, 81 = 165 (2d100)

>>159735
>>159759
Roll to see if their armor and defenses hold. The godless hoard is in withdrawal now, they set fires as they go. Looking to cause a much destruction as possible. Second roll for the fires they start in the villages
>>
Rolled 76 (1d138)

>>159795
Nearly there, I'll finish him up later.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>159797
Rolling to see how many can we save from the village distruction.
>>
>>159797
Jokes on you. They have water mages. Speaking of, the water mages use concentrated streams of water that swerve around the villagers and slam into the godless hoards.
>>
>>159802
Damn.
The flames were unpredictable in their blaze. many of the escape paths are blocekd. Only the vampires can survive unless nata can roll for water.
>>159808
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>159797
>>159808
Sorry roll to see how well they do.
>>
Rolled 54 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

>>159714
>>159715
>>159728
I guess I'm able to hold the dragon well enough. It's horrible squirming and wailing makes the crafting much harder though. But thing should get easier when I'm in my element and crafting. I hold trinket over the dragons mouth and begin pouring liquid molten diamond into him, filling him up and burning away the organics to be replaced with living Crystal.
>>
>>159815
The water mages fucking choke on their own water XD. I managed to save the highranking though.
>>
>>159817
*sigh* Thank you Zel...
>>
Rolled 58 + 20 (1d114 + 20)

>>159816
Alright, now make sure those gauntlets are in contact. Roll to remove the soul once more.
>>
I know pronounce the Grand Fight Club, open!
Full operations shall take place next age.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>159815
>>159814
Seara takes a personal part in the destruction here at the end, she stokes the fires and makes them dance in ways nigh unstoppable. From her broken cracked body she draws Ruby shards and flings them at the water mages and vampires in an attempt to set them aflame
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>159825
The water mages produce their strongest spell and attempt to pull all the water out of her. ROLL!
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>159825
>Shit gets interesting i guess.
-I wont let you kill my children extinguished one. We shall talk after i beat you here.
Dialara pulls out her sword Death s touch. Although almost usless against gods mortals and weaker divine beings need to fear it.
-Stop the flames right now!
Rolling to absord the flames with the sword.
>>
>>159832
Seeing as it is divine combat i dont think mages can stop here here. D100 roll is useless. luckly dialara fucked her up :)
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>159825
>>159832
>>159842
Let's see how many I can blind for 6 minutes.
>>
Rolled 84 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

>>159820
Was, was it good enough? I keep the now Crystal infused dragon body held down. And begin to carve the mad swirling passages and hollows inside the beast.
>>159823
I'll have one of my mortal Cyrstal Souls fight some other mortal champion and bet a crafting of a divine item, where I match the amount of divinity you put in
>>
>>159846
The great Lurker, bored, notices a fight, he thinks 'Let's makes things more intresting'.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>159846
Well blinding a vampire with darkness. Not like they can feel blood of the enemies or their essence or shiet.
Rolling to not give a fuck.
>>
>>159842
Wait did your exalted soul just appear? I mean she was half way around the world torturing the captives right?

One of you two as a god could step in but I don't know if Demigods operate on that level
>>
>>159860
Ha not giving a fuck is stronger than blindness. Noice.
>>
>>159862
The betting parlor will be compltely open next age, still a few things needs to be worked out soon.
>>159864
Meh, I was bored, that explains most of my motivation.
>>
>>159862
Well she can come to the aid of her children. If seara didnt attack em It was much ahrder. + the castle is not that far from this. She can reach there preaty fast considering she is a vamp. plus a lot of time passed since the attacked turned sour.
>>
>>159869
Meh okay, the attack is stopped but the damage has been done. Seara twirls the Ruby Dagger that Heroicus had made for her and of her. "Beat me here? Dark lady I wasn't even fighting you here, and does it look like I've lost?" Behind here the Dark Fae are closing the portals to the forgotten lands. "I struck the blow I meant to, and see how the Goddess of luck did nothing for these poor people, where are your gods? They do not fight for you, you know this now." She goes to leave through one of the closing portals.
>>159832
The water mages all pull at once,and while it is not enough to harm a demigod they yank her off her feet. She glowers up at them mud on her face as a dark Fae reaches through the portal and pulls her back.
>>
>>159907
*appears* In my defense. I'm sort of PREGNANT! *shoots her*
>>
>>159916
Mortal arrow or one of the divine ones I made for you?
>>
File: mordor.jpg (203KB, 1280x777px) Image search: [Google]
mordor.jpg
203KB, 1280x777px
Rolled 24 (1d266)

Well I will check if Mordor is doing alright.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d138)

I want a pet. I'm gonna make me a pet.
>>159931
EVERYBODY IS ON FIRE! IT'S BURNING!
>>
>>159926
DIVINE!
>>
Rolled 129 (1d138)

>>159933
Boo! I want a better one!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d266)

>>159931
Well i guess i could make it alittle bit more cold.
>>
Rolled 74 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

>>159848
The dragons body now seems to be a complete fine and elegant diamond Crystal, inside it the hollows and spaces are infinite and dizzying to look upon. Now I take the final steps to harden and prepare to seal the creature.

Perpatus put the soul back in and pour the sand inside it, we should be finished with it.
>>
>>159941
I MADE ME A BADASS PET!
>>
>>159942
Hahahaha no, no, no all of mordor... Sauron what have you done?! You just accidental a entire planet
>>
>>159942
Yeah that's good enough.
>>
>>159848
I believe it was, considering the dragon stopped moving. Maybe he's just dead, guess we'll find out
>>
>>159956
I made me a badass pet.
>>
Rolled 21 + 20 (1d114 + 20)

>>159943
Alright, hopefully this goes well.
>>
>>159951
Its fine i didn't burn all of it.
>>
>>159965
Well it failed miserably. Suggestions?
>>
>>159940
Ignatum! I'm using the divine arrow. She shall know Nata's wrath.
>>
>>159976
There's been a back lash. Roll 2d100s three times to see the effects.(You vs Backlash)
>>
>>159992
I think I missed read that.
>>159976
Ignore that, or not. I really have no clue.
>>
>>159907
-Oh you think i came here to fight you? I only protected my subjects. After all what kind of mother and queen would abandom her most loyal servants? I care little about the mortals you have slain. I have only protected them becuase we have influence over her. I see you have chosen the path of distruction. My offer still stands extinguished one. Relenquish the corruption, let me clense it and accept the blood mark. You will finaly have a life worth living.
>>
>>159942
NO DONT CALL FOR COLD. FUCK THE COLD. LET THE COLD SLEEP CONFY.
Id rather deal with a heat stroke than cold right now.
>>
>>159940
The shaft sits logged deep in Seara's breast, the power in her dims visibly as she reaches out and runs a hand caressingly along it. "Congratulations on that," gasp "you were right to be afraid." Gasp "You gods are pathetic, look at the-" gasp "-others around you." Shudder "do you think you can raise it right?" Gasp "do you think it will be a monster like them?" She grips the arrow, "I can feel him in this arrow, his heat, his love, more love for his crafts than his creations..." She seems to glow brighter again "-5 divinity would have killed me if Heroicus didn't make me unkillable. And how said that a roll of 1 divinity is always a critical success." She pulls the arrow from her chest and spits blood. "You were mortal once right? Careful they'll break you eventually." She tosses the arrow back, the portal shuts.
>>
Rolled 97, 42 = 139 (2d114)

>>159998
It wasn't a critical failure, but you did give me an idea.

Roll to implant the soul into the divine shadow, then into the glass dragon
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>160008
Oops forgot the roll
>>
Rolled 90 (1d114)

>>160009
Alright, due to the familiarity the process goes smoothly. Now for that sand.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>160014
It's that time again. Let's roll 1d100's to see whether or not an aspect or something of me appears.
>>
>>160001
Its just a small cold wind blow in Mordor nothing with that.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>160023
Me damn it
>>
>>160008
*flips the portal off and grabs the arrow* B++++. *teleports to the village and fires a rain of arrows at the things taking prisoners*
>>
>>160032
The Dragon becomes more and more aged, as if an old force has appeared. It gains a small ability to close off small portions of space. And a thought echoes through it's mind. Mesarth the Eternal One.
>>
>>160041
That's not so bad, although that name is interesting
>>
>>160050
*rubbing temples, muttering under breath*What ever you do. If you think that name is getting more pronounced. Come to me, and I have to slay a pest. Because that thing has given me many headaches. Otherwise, it's slightly more "wisened".
>>
>>160041
>>160050
Glances between the two uncertainly, why you two insist on working together I'll never know
>>
>>160065
Oh shut up, I'm getting something out of it too.
>>
>>160060
"Slay" but he seems to like you. >>160065
Eh, he's got a lot of power and helping each other is mutually beneficial. You too worked with the Lurker, remember
>>
>>160092
Like me my ass, bastard's waiting for a chance to catch me.
>>
>>160035
All the slow, injured, or stupid Godless ones still in he village all collapse and die at the same time, in the same moment it takes for the mortals to recognize that you have appeared. Makes for quite the miraculous scene to the survivors and vampires still in the Village.
>>160092
I work with everyone, and I have nothing against Lurker personally but his presence seems to break things or make the universe act... Tilted.
>>
>>160119
Bitch! I am the Universe.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>160119
I apologize everyone. Your goddess is feeling tired from a little something known as pregnancy. Know that I am proud of you all despite everything that has happened. You've fought bravely and I'm proud. Now then, let's deal with this fire. *the water mages put out the flames*
Roll to see how long it takes to rebuild.
>>
File: Fotr6.jpg (63KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
Fotr6.jpg
63KB, 800x561px
Rolled 152 (1d266)

Stabilize Mordor's temperature so that there's still be life able to exist.
>>
>>160136
It'll take a while to rebuild, but it won't be impossible.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d138)

Let's see if I can bring and spread Taoism/Buddhism towards these unenlightened Mortals.
>>
File: shadowofmordor1-790x396.jpg (74KB, 790x396px) Image search: [Google]
shadowofmordor1-790x396.jpg
74KB, 790x396px
Rolled 202 (1d266)

>>160139
Rebuild the Population to around 4 billion and make my Orcs 10 times stronger and faster.
>>
I see there is a lot of war going on this age.
I get godly laid, and then the world is stooped into a near-world-war by the broken exalted. Excellent.

By the way, am I the only one here who's basically started ignoring Lurker at this point?

>>160119
I'm thinking about appearing to Seara....
How do you think she would take to an avatar of Heroicus waiting for her in her planning chamber, looking over her battle plans, lists of recruits and forces, and pointing out obvious flaws (obvious for a god of war, of course) and ways for her to improve the efficiency of her warriors nonchalantly as if he totally wasn't responsible for cursing her into this existence?
>>
>>160180
So what do you plan to do with all those rings i crafted for you
>>
>>160180
I just don't do anything really relevant.
>>
>>160208
I've been thinking about spreading them here and there.
Maybe I'll leave one on Seara's desk to find and feel the power emanating from it, power that resonates clearly with the one inside her, tempting her to wear it.

>>160210
You ignore all our guidelines and break one of the rules almost once per post.
>>
>>160224
Let me open up the IRC.
>>
>>160242
Which one.
>>
>>160119
Vampires are long past from that town they escaped with the welthy fuckers :). They came back when all the shit calmed down.
Also i missed the occasion to drain seara from some divinity god damn.
>>
>>160224
I'm in it. Check the chat now.
>>160255
Hush now. You can find it.
>>
>>160257
You can't drain someone stuck at 0 any less though.

>>160255
>>
>>160261
I know thats why i said that :) She was at 5 than she got analy devastated by natas arrow. If i acted faster i could have tapped that 5 divinity. Well not me the vampire but still close enough.
>>
>>160266
Also, F+++ HER FOR ACTING LIKE I DON'T CARE! I'm with child. Still at least my people will rebuild, so it's not like all hope is lost. BUT IF I SEE HER AGAIN IT'LL BE GEINGANADE ALL OVER AGAIN! POW! STRAIGHT IN GUT!
>>
>>160288
Nata. Calm down. You can't kill her.
And I don't mean it as in "you shouldn't do it", I mean that she can't physically be slain until I release her from her "curse".
>>
>>160303
Sorry. I think I'm having mood swings. If gods don't usually have that happen to them then it's most likely either due to my heritage or the fact that I'm still not used to being a god is resulting in some sort of mind over matter bulls+++.
>>
>>160341
I think it's also known as "fuck this person in particular for attacking my people." I've felt that from time to time.
>>
>>160344
It's probably a little bit of both, and to be honest I don't know why you're so casual about this. Other than the fact that YOU caused this.
>>
>>160349
I'm the primordial god of destruction and war. I'm literally made out of that shit.
I stopped being fazed by it many, many ages ago.
>>
>>160354
*pulls you down to my level* If my people die because of you I will take our child and train them to F+++ING SLAUGHTER YOU!
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR HEROICUS!
>>
>>160368
I do believe that that is MY child, as per our agreement.

And don't worry, my existence goes both ways, for there is always more than one side in a war.
>>
I just realized I never put in my bonus points.

15 in Civilization
10 in Fire
5 in Subdomain Technology
>>
Rolled 41 + 5 (1d53 + 5)

I choose to elevate my people, bringing them the technology to move into the age of guns and steam.
>>
>>160378
I know, but I will make an exception if p+++ed off enough.
As for the two sides of war, good luck with that. She targeted my people, but they don't want part in it. They just want to rebuild and move on.
>>
>>160398
They attacked your people yes, and your people fought them off.
You can blame me for the one, but don't forget to thank me for the other if you do.
>>
>>160424
S+++ you have a point... Fine.
>>
>>160379
Oh you're a god of civilization and fire? Cool. Also subdomains are a free +5 up to five subdomains. So you can be 15 and 15
>>160438
>>160424
Also what's going on? Seems there's a lot of yelling.
>>160180
An actual avatar of you? She'd not listen or try to drive it out. A demigod or exalted soul would go over better, especially if they come with a convincing lie
>>
>>160478
Mood swings and "fuck this person in particular for attacking my people" syndrome.
>>
>>160478
I was kinda thinking of it as just a leather-clad warrior-esque kinda guy with the trademark blazing eyes just sitting in her chair, looking over her maps and charts and shit and pointing out flaws and errors non-chalantly, not even acknowledging that there were other beings in the room.
>>
>>160522
>>160478
Of course, the blazing eyes could also be a sign of a powerful demigod of Heroicus, as all his children share this trait of his in some way
>>
>>160540
(She shares a part of you and Godbreaker from the forging as far as I'm concerned. I think she can feel if it's you or an independent soul. >>160522 also does she seem like the woman to except criticisms from anyone related to you or me, she kinda hates us a lot, I'd say play her ego or cause)
>>160501
I frown thinking of my own holy city I was working on restoring. Wait, what happened now? You were attacked?" I cast a glare in Heroicus' direction
>>
>>160572
Forgot the "you were attacked? 'I couldn't see it.'" Part of that comment
>>
>>160572
"Not me."
(well, the way I figured it, she'd be capable of feeling that it was someone of immense power, and that his divinity resonated with hers,(a.k.a., they must have the same source.(Dom(light,heat), Frakt(cold), Lurker(darkness) or Heroicus(destruction)))
And about the criticism, well.. he'd give her the constructive criticism whether she'd like it or not.)
>>
>>160572
It was your former follower. The one that betrayed you and Heroicus made immortal.
>>
>>160584
(I mean just do it haha I shouldn't be giving you advice on it. You're a primordial God just do it, though a ring or some sort of praise would go a long way with her. She's very needy)
>>
File: aa6.jpg (58KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
aa6.jpg
58KB, 537x416px
>>
>>160654
Ah yes her... As it happens she destroyed my city and my followers though i don't know when and has been lost to me for quite some time. Heroicus happened to make me blind to her and has very little interest in taking his part of the responsibility of her actions. As for me you have my apologies, she's... Distraught and mislead 'glares toward Heroicus again' if you want I could have one of my Demigods Tavel with you or watch your people, my dragon daughter Volga or my recent little flame Iggy.
>>
File: 342342434234.jpg (154KB, 761x1051px) Image search: [Google]
342342434234.jpg
154KB, 761x1051px
>>160671
(very well)
Upon Seara's and the dark fae's return to her base, she found a tall man sitting in her chair.
Before she could say anything to the people guarding the chamber, she felt his presence and the reason why the few that still remained around him quivered with fear.

She had met demigods before, but they were all slightly-more than human at the least and merely superhuman at the best. This man, no, this monster, was something on an entirely different level.
And the blazing eyes and the feeling he gave off told her exactly why, the marks of Heroicus on him.

The crimson-haired man lounged in the chair as he looked over the maps, charts and magical tablet-tables in front of it.
"Hmm... the supply lines for the eastern expansion of the centaur plains are too thin, one decisive ambush and your non-portalling troops could be forced to go without food for days.
The iron from the northern expanses has coal impurities in it, but don't tell the smiths to purify it out, the coal is better for them."

He looked over the tables, pointing lazily at a couple of the gemstones, which began glowing.
"The garrisons there, and there, don't match with any of your intel. Your advisers are underestimating them and feeding you false information."

>>160733
If you want to, then they're free to find me at my citadel.
>>
>>160733
I believe it would be good for the Purudamars to be introduced formally to a human and a human protector will be especially good. Tavel will be good.
>>
>>160740
>>160733
oh wait, you were talking about a demigod going to Nata's people. Sorry, misunderstood.
>>
Stick to the Shadows. And maybe you'l find eternal rest.
>>
>>160741
Well Iggy is a flame element I made from myself and Volga is a dragon, but she is very intelligent but shy. Iggy he's still learning not quite able to pass as a normal mortal... I could give Volga a human form through, she might appreciate the experience. Oh and if you want your people to meet more humans and mortals they are welcome to settle some of the remains of the city around my desert, it was once quite spectacular.

>>160740
Seara looks to her advisors and lords, "council is canceled until the point where I can get this thing out of our war room." The other beings slowly file out, and she pulls up a seat across from the avatar, "why are you here, this is a forgotten place, a godless place, you shouldn't have even found it."
>>
>>160825
Well they only just got out of the swamps. Moving to the city will be pretty difficult.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (32KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
32KB, 600x500px
>>160825
"Truly?" the man answered her, chuckling a little.
"All those years and you still didn't catch on? Many times your lifetime of that fateful meeting haunting your dreams and you never caught on?"

He leaned back nonchalantly, a mischievous grin on his face.
"Oh but you didn't. Hah, what a riot. You did all this in the belief that you could ruin whatever plans I had in mind through sheer force of spite?"

He stood up and walked slowly towards a cabinet, bringing out a bottle of wine a couple of glasses, and he began to pour for both of them.
"Now, I must thank you, my dear, for I could never have done this without you. You see, the gods watch a Primordial's moves with more attention than even your most fanatical zealots watch you. Here, have some."

He brought his own glass to his lips, taking a small sip before he continued.
"And what does someone do when their every move is being watched and judged? They get someone to do things for them. All you need is the right incentive.
And you, my dear Broken Lady, have gone above and beyond any of my expectations. I was expecting a few isolated kingdoms here and there, not this.... this movement."

"But," he then said, catching himself in his ramblings. "I didn't just come here to compliment your fractured psyche.
Here, take this, you might need it." The avatar extended his hand, a small ring sitting in his palm, power radiating from it.
"I thought you needed a little variation in color." He then added.
>>
>>160845
Well however you wish it to be, Seara is a great shame and regret of mine. My worshippers could go and help you rebuild if you would prefer.
>>160890
"Hmmph you think I don't know that you want me to destroy? You cursed me with the fact at I must destroy." She picks up the ring and slips it on without much consideration. "You're not as subtle as you think, I just chose a people who would want to burn and who I wanted to destroy. And after an age some of my rage has softened-" she drinks some of the wine and mutters "I'd never let them know that though," she glances toward the door after the departed lords before turning back to the avatar "I want to destroy you and 'Lord' Ignatum at the very least... But I'll settle for him. Help me do that."
>>
>>160946
My people will be fine rebuilding without help. Thank you though.
>>
>>160946
Also, I know that feeling brother. I have a few old regrets.
>>
>>160946
"Now now, little immortal, one does not speak lightly of slaying gods." The avatar said, sitting back down in her seat.
"After all, if the god is dead, where does it's power go? Our consciousnesses are the only thing keeping all this awesome power at bay.

No. A god cannot be 'destroyed', as it's power is what the god is. But it can be changed, and their mantle and spark can change hands."
>>
Rolled 43 (1d53)

>>160478
Oh k then. I'll have 15 fire, 15 civilization, and 5 technology.

I send Sebas, along with a convoy of 5 carts, to the kingdoms to the south in an attempt to help them recuperate and gain Nata's favor.

In an attempt to coerce the god into friendship, I send my
>>
>>161179
Whoops, I forgot to mention they're filled with rifles and pistols.
>>
>>161179
The Purudamars look over the weapons. The priests approve and they quickly get the hang of it considering their skills with ranged weaponry. Some however prefer to keep using bows as a testament to me.
Thank you for this Uruk.
>>
File: Sar.jpg (202KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Sar.jpg
202KB, 1032x774px
Rolled 152 (1d266)

Make My planet's Inhabitants lifetimes last to their a 1,000 years old and make the technology of Mordor advance to that of a Type I civilization.
>>
File: MordorAzog.jpg (270KB, 1000x651px) Image search: [Google]
MordorAzog.jpg
270KB, 1000x651px
Rolled 188 (1d266)

Make Azog the defiler
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

Meh lets try this.
Rolling to infuse a story of a hero in my book.
>>
>>162627
Well that's not good.
>>
File: FT.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FT.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
Make another Planet in Mordor's solar system
>>
Rolled 168 (1d266)

>>162807
forgot Dice
>>
Rolled 69 (1d266)

>>162812
Make the gravity of this Planet a little bit Stronger like 1.44 gal.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d114)

It has been so long since I last visited my followers. Roll to see how they've done in my long absence
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>162914
They've pretty much remained the same, but degradation took hold in the absence of a champion to herald them to enlightenment. This will simply not do. Roll to find a proper mortal amongst my followers to lead them to enlightenment.

Number decides how many possible mortals.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>162627
The story was flawed and the ink was imcompletly ipregnated into the Tome of lost Heroes.
No matter the story is still fresh in my mind. Rolling to perfect the story.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d114)

>>162921
Seven mortals answer my call, all of which great in their own right. Unfortunately, only three of them have passed into my realms, and of those three only one was a member of the house of infinium. The other two were a monk, and a warrior. With a great pondering I choose the vampire to be my herald, so that more of the infinium may come.

Roll to see how powerful he is.
>>
>>162944
Mother fucking fuck.

Fuck it let the weak guy lead them.
>>
>>162951
Blessing of SUCK upon you stranger!
>>
>>162958
God damnit lurker took all the good rolls
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>162979
btw perp i glance at chat from time to time. So dont be afraid to join in :)
>>162932
The ink rearanges itself so that the story is corrected and perfected. First one to ever enter in the book is Lorian the Great paladin.
Rolling to enter another story in.
>>
>>162992
I wasn't afraid, no one was in it
>>
Yo! IRC realquick.
>>
>>163029
Yeah i am here
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>162992
God damn it. My hands are not steady to write this shit.
Rolling for corrections.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

*stretches*Time for me to leave the lab. Where's that abandoned planet again? Found it! Let us see the power of this sword. Spatial Tear!
>>
Rolled 36 (1d138)

>>163106
Excellent, about as strong as I remembered it. That planet's now split in two. Let see if I can fix it by crushing the space around it.
>>
>>163099
As the ink rearanges once more a new story can be seen. A story of a brave orc who kept honor above all else. Although his soul is forever in the place of his ancestors his story along with a bit of his essenece will forever be marked in the book of heroes. He has obtained this place.
>>
>>163110
Damn I need to refine this. That planet's barely held in two.
>>
>>163110
>mfw rip planet
>>
Rolled 5 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>163117
well at least i dont fuck up after.
Lets see if i can write another story down.
Rowllin!
>>
>>163123
>Apparently i liked this story the most.
As the god of detah wrote the story his arms moved fluently and his thoughts were clearer than ever. He not only managed to scribe the story in one go but managed to give that immage an almost real feel. As the wonderous book drank the ink with an indiescribable thrist the elven figure of the brave archress waved the god one last time before being forever encapsulated in the pages.
(lvl up!)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>163118
>>163110
*Shrugs*It's already in two, let's see if I can get fourths.
>>
>>163138
Accidentally putting to much energy in this swing. The sword wave flies right past the planet hitting Mordor and the new planet leaving a 6 mile crack on the surface of the planet. And the sword almost flies out my hands.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>163110
Well perpatus i have a bad news for you. A few inquisitive souls demanded to know why thier livelyhood was disturbed by a wierd sapce anonaly. I can t really lie to them so i guess your followeres are now tormented by some poltergeists from the lost planet.
Rolling to see effect of the haunting.
>>
>>163156
Luckaly for you the poltergeists managed to mostly get lost in my realm. Some of them found rest only a few haunt some of your temple now. Not a big problem though.
>>
File: sauron_2.jpg (828KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sauron_2.jpg
828KB, 1024x768px
>>163153
WELL that's not god let's see how the orcs reacted
>>
>>163156
They already have vivid hallucinations of the past and future
>>
>>163167
now they have present torments as well. Enjoy. :D and thank lurker.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d266)

>>163164
dice
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>163173
Wtf are you doing lurker? i just got a spike fo ghost activity in my domain. Hey sauron a few of your trusty orcs said that they are scared shitless by the huge crack in the ground and that most of the 10th batalion is now deformed spatial monstrosities.
Rolling to see the amount of mutants.
>>
>>163173
>mfw let lurker split my planet and he accidentally kills thousands and hits mordor.
>>
File: SauronDarkHistory2.jpg (275KB, 1260x359px) Image search: [Google]
SauronDarkHistory2.jpg
275KB, 1260x359px
Rolled 191 (1d266)

>>163173
SHIT well i'll try to calm them down.
>>
Rolled 101 (1d138)

Well that's enough flexing my muscles. Time to head back to one of my labs.
>>163173
>>163182
>>163186
Um, not to be a dick, send some aid.
>>
>>163182
Well shit lets say that around 150 out of 450 orcs affected in the 10th batalion of sauron are now spatialo monstrosities. I suggest culling.
>>163186
at least they aint panicking no more.
>>
>>163189
Sure lad i will use my whooping 6 divinity to try to stop you from blowing the entire univers up. LIKE IT FUCKING MATTERS!
>>163189
what was this roll about ?
>>
>>163194
I made the orcs fear going near or thinking about the crack. That should lives except for the really stupid ones. The crack'll heal, in a long ass time.
>>
>>163198
Well you also killed 450 fuckers and turned a 3rd of em into monsters. :)
>>
Rolled 104 (1d266)

>>163186
Also rolling to close Crack left by Lurker.
>>
Rolled 6 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>163205
Here I'll help, rolling to rewind the 6 mile crack.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d138)

>>163203
Considering the math. Not the most I killed before with one sword wave.

Let me see if I can make the planet stay in one piece for a bit longer.
>>
>>163210
Shit I accidentally made it bigger
>>
>>163211
The planet is still drifting appart, but at a little slower pace.
>>
File: michael-jackson-popcorn-meme.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-popcorn-meme.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>163210
>>163211
>>
Rolled 215 (1d266)

>>163210
Reverse Damage
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d6 + 20)

>>163238
Sauron here to clean shit up.
Also rolling to write the 4th story i have about the vagabonds.
>>
Hey everybody. What did I miss?
>>
>>163255
Nothing much.
>>
>>163255
Lurker put a giant Crack in Mordor and i fixed it.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d6 + 20)

>>163244
You know what i will do some corrections i guess the story has to be perfect after all.
>>163255
Howlee keks shit dice rolls and 1 point lvl up from my max roll :D
>>
>>163258
I also did that to that other planet. And splitted Perp's.>>163255
>>
>>163269
And fixed it with literlay void gum and ducktape.
Tbh heroicus should take lessons of distruction from you.
>>
Alright. I think I'll just watch today.
>>
>>163278
join irc though kek with me. I have good popcorn.
>>
>>163278
Get on IRC
>>
Rolled 22 (1d138)

I wanna teach my pet some tricks.
>>
Rolled 1 + 20 (1d6 + 20)

>>163448
Rolling to throw the pet a bone. Attempt to play fetch!
>>
>>163448
It barely learns roll over before spazzing out to god knows where.
>>
>>163455
It ignores my exitance compleatly. Yey...
Note to self never roll on something lurker has luck is never bound to happen.
>>
Rolled 232 (1d266)

Poke Lurker
>>
>>163481
Thats not a poke thats a full on head crack. Wtach it mate.
>>
>>163481
Nigga, why you touching empty space?
>>
>>163504
Its fun to do
>>
>>163509
Want another scar?
>>
>>163514
Do you want a Dragon to fuck you
>>
>>163537
I'll leave more than a crack next time.
>>
>>163540
Whatever I'll just fix it again
>>
>>163555
Can you fix a planet split in two? Can you huh, no you can't.
>>
>>163560
Yeah i can if i can make a planet i can fix a broken planet.
>>
>>163569
Ha! Like you really could.
>>
>>163581
i could
>>
>>163591
Let's all agree to disagree.
>>
>>163592
fine you do your thing and i'll do my thing
>>
Rolled 224 (1d266)

Fine Lurker here are your Orcs
>>
Rolled 42 (1d266)

>>163619
Bring them to the new planet
>>
Rolled 120 (1d138)

>>163619
Hurray!

Let's start out with crumpling their bodies and condensing it to a small cube.
>>
>>163626
Where did you send them?
>>163630
What are you compacting that was a shit roll!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>163630
The orcs unaware have been compacted into a 3x3x3 cube, their internal organs have been vomitted, squeezed out, and various other nsfw text.
Leaving my lab, I'm gonna start now by splitting the huge mass of cubes into 2's via my swordwave.
>>
>>163649
Putting in too much power leaves the swordweave missing the cube of orc, dicing the uncubed orcs and generally splitting the planet in two, and my sword flies out my hands, crashes into the right half of the split crushing it into nothingness. Oops.
>>
Rolled 110 (1d138)

>>163660
Let me resummon that. And I'll start cleaning up on my mess. Starting with the shattered half.
>>
God name:
Faggotron 9000
God of surrender and sex
Domains: anuses and smelly places
>>
File: -7rNO-LK.jpg (42KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
-7rNO-LK.jpg
42KB, 473x472px
>>163677
Really mate? At least have the decency to shit post in other threads.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d138)

>>163676
I essentially tried saving as much of the atomized half of the planet as I can, leaving it as a lump barely a third of it's original mass.
Let's see if I can out them back together.
>>
Rolled 132 (1d138)

>>163691
The two, "sides" are barely held togeher. I'm gonna see if I can even the sides up.
>>
>>163707
Using the larger....more "intact" half. I manged to essentially repair the planet into a noticably smaller rock than it originally was. Sorry Saur.
I'm gonna head back to my lab now, too much exercise.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>163719
Rolling to create a small monument of shame for lurkers lack of power control.
>>
File: shame.jpg (6KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
6KB, 347x145px
>>163728
Yeah baby. Trolling is awesome.
Pic related. Here you go lurker.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>163677
Forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 131 (1d266)

>>163719
Fix the Damage Lurker has done to the Planet
>>
>>163756
Not bad but not good enough for how much shit he did.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d26)

>>163750
I create a planet with super mega super gravity and banish all heterosexuals in the solar system there. Smells like ass. Ice planet. Quark star.
>>
>>163770
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d138)

>>163770
Fuck off shitposter. I strike at thee.
>>
File: vP0gRLe.jpg (43KB, 599x319px) Image search: [Google]
vP0gRLe.jpg
43KB, 599x319px
>>163756
Tell Orcs that the impact was made By a god called Lurker and tell them He can't roll for shit. The Orcs are confused
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d138 + 15)

>>163796
I full smite him.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d25)

>>163796
Your Oppression Bolt means nothing to me! I banish you and whatever shit you have made to my heteroplanet.
>>
>>163811
He still outrolled your a++. BY A LOT.
>>
Rolled 112 (1d138)

>>163811
Nice try on the banishment. You are already dead. Make sure you're dead.
>>
Fffffffffff. Can I restart and make a meaningful God now? Can someone please give me a recap of what has happened so I don't end up inadvertently shitposting?
>>
>>163881
It simple. Don shit post, and someone less cruel than me will help you out.
>>
>>163881
Yeah sure. Try to dont shit post.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d25)

>>163881
Rolling to take some power from the fallen shitposter. (d25)
>>
>>163944
I'll take swoop in.
>>
>>163944
The god was slow and as the fallen gods remains drif through reality he manages to grab just a sliver of power.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d24)

>>163957
I almost forgot to swoop in.
>>
Rolled 142 (1d143)

Time to test this. Make an apple.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d9)

>>163969
Well there's 9 left. May as well.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>163989
Ok i am taking what's left.
>>
>>163995
Beggers can be chosers some time. I am taking whatever scraps are left cause i am a poor god.
>>
>>163986
Hahahaha! I make an apple so dark that even in direct sunlight it hard to view, the shine of it's black lustre is so intense it seems to want to consume those who hold the apple. The name of this gem is, Dead Eye of Fallen Gods.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d9)

>>163999
Rolling to creat a statuete for my shame as well.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d153)

>>164015
I assit in your efforts.
>>164001
I'm moving this inside of my many realms.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>164015
Roll to pat you on the back.
>>
>>164044
The statuete is imbued with darkness. I proptly throw it away. I wanted a simple statue not a big one. You can keep it if you want.
>>
>>164051
You stumble, you trip, you land on your face eating the selestial ground.
>>
>>164051
Now i ahve a broken back. Thx a lot.
>>
Rolled 256 (1d266)

>>164015
Help Zel with statue
>>
>>164068
Might as well keep it now. Who knows what collosus i can make with it.
>>
Let me spook the mortals.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d153)

>>164120
Little technical issues.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>163995
I'll take that last bit I guess
>>
>>164126
Only a few got spooked. The rest go on unimpressed. I am saddened.
>>164128
Then there's this lil theif, IRC.
>>
>>164085
Zel, I sort of pity you, so I'm giving you two of my divinity points.
>>
>>164128
I got it before you
>>164239
yey a gift finaly!
>>
>>164258
So now you're at 11. Congrats, you've hit the 10 mark. :)
>>
Rolled 132 (1d153)

I'm gonna create an exercise regiment for Mortals. Although a few learned of Taosim/Buddhism, the rest are unelightened.
>>
Rolled 150 (1d153)

>>164434
Let us see if the Mortals inherit this Divine gift.

http://pastebin.com/vDBYiWEx
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

God of time (is that taken?) and morality
>>
>>164501
IT SPREADS FAR AND WIDE. NOW MORTALS ARE WORKING HARD AT GETTING GAINS! THEY ARE NOW GOING TO START SURVIVNG LONGER!
>>
>>164531
We got a time god already.
>>
God of morality and speed then. Form: a poorly drawn blue hedgehog. Domains: se-ga, the realm of speed
>>
Rolled 43 (1d153)

Time has passed. Let us see if Taoism/Buddhism has spread between the Mortals.
>>
>>164622
Hey are you going to roll.
>>
>>164665
It has spread, but it is still relatively unkwown. But a few attained enlightenment.
>>
>>164531
>>164622
Another time deity huh? Welcome young one, I am Perpatus, the Eye of Time
>>
>>164686
Perp IRC now.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d153)

Hm, I think I can improve the damagew of my sword wave to a d125.
>>
>>164895
*coughsblood*Guess I'm not, at the level of my old powers. I forget what I'm dealing with.
>>
Rolled 57 + 30 (1d266 + 30)

Roll to upgrade my Mace so that it adds 30 + attack power
>>
File: Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg (76KB, 655x605px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg
76KB, 655x605px
Rolled 157 + 10 (1d266 + 10)

>>164622
Attack Kronos the shitposter
>>
Rolled 88 + 15 (1d152 + 15)

>>165099
Following up on that attack.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d75)

>>165099
Take Kronos's Divinity that he left.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d59)

>>165134
Let me grab some of this farm.
>>
>>165134
Nice
>>
I'm gonna drag my body back towards one my many labs along with my apple. Time to create a new test realm to test this power.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d172)

>>165178
>>
Rolled 72 (1d172)

>>165191
It's not even halfway done, I could dump a little more.
>>
File: coming back after a bit.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
coming back after a bit.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>>163138
>>163106
>>163194
>>163272
>>163272
>>163272
>>163660
When the absolute fuck did Lurker, a god of DARKNESS, get a sword that unravels reality, when he made it alone, out of only DARKNESS????????
Where the fuck did he get destruction or any kind of unreality or space-domain or anything made out of DARKNESS only?!

Also. >>164501, absolutely shit routine. Anything over the 2nd hour is redundant and unnecessary and won't help with gaining gains at all.

I'm out for one evening, and this shit happens?
>>
>>165394
Head to the IRC.
>>
>>165394
Hey Heroicus. It was your day off too?

Also: IKR?
>>
>>165501
He just left the IRC.
>>
Rolled 115 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

Lurker has a sword? I did not pay attention today.

Also a the God of Fire has taken to heating fermented juice of that fruit of the Gods we made ages ago. And as a result I am going to delcare that my followers of the ruined city must start making a similar drink. Let's see how it turns out.
>>
>>165625
Iggy, remember from long ago. I called you to help. That was that sword.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>165625
It is the best drink in existence, much merriment is had and my drunken devotees burn down the city a second time. The population of my followers nearly doubles though within the next year and the wealth from selling the drink pays to remake the ruined city

Oh how many Crystal Souls do I get this age?
>>
Rolled 30 + 15 (1d61 + 15)

>>165650
Was it with all that armor you summoned forth?

I build some volcanos all around the world.
>>
>>165698
Yeah.
>>
>>165150
I'm gonna take that last 30 and give 9 to Zel.
>>
>>165766
Bruh, give 10.
>>
>>165769
Fine 29:10
>>
>>165787
That's fair.
>>
Rolled 72 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

Oh come on, divinity was up for grabs and I didn't grab any? damn, at least I would spend it.

Roll to craft a new little knife
>>
Rolled 54 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>165886
I am going to craft a knife and spend 15 divinity from trinket into it. It's just a pairing knife. I will name it the Dis-pairing Knife, for every strike it shaves 3 divinity off the victim.

Who wants to hold down a god and cut them to peices.
>>
>>163110
I'm just gonna move this demolished planet to my realm, itll be a nice centerpiece
>>
>>165913
Actually ignatum is there anything you could make with a planet
>>
>>165926
>>165938
Don't forget that it's slowly gliding apart the halves.
>>
>>165942
It destroyed a planet? How much Divinty does it have?
>>165938
I could make a lot of things from a planet, or a couple really big things. What type of planet was it and what might you have in mind?
>>
>>166076
A split planet, held together by bubble gum and shoestrings. Over 120.
>>
>>166076
It was a decent sized planet, had a couple different now-dead gods help make it. Maybe it could somehow go into the dragon?
>>
>>166095
Your forgot split.
>>
I'm out. Locking all my shit up.
>>
BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
I RETURN!!!
>>
I got bored and fell asleep again.

What's up, everyone. Is Zel still being a loser? Are we all arming ourselves with weapons to kill other Gods?
>>
>>166916
yes
>>
>>166076
None of Lurker's shit has any divinity in it.

>>166916
We may have to do something about our dark "friend".
>>
>>165766
Bae i love you man i love you. you da fucking best!
Now i am no longer weaker than my vampire.
>>
>>167005
(Cmon man dont leave just ignore. Or make a chat dont take my popcorn from me man!)
>>
>>167094
You are free to deal with him. I will not whack my head against a brick wall any longer than I have to.
>>
>>167098
Dude he is literaly trolling in chat now XD he is saying that he was a different him. You can make this shit up man.
>>
>>167098
You got the me's confused.
>>
>>167103
I'm just gonna look for that other chatroom now..
>>
>>167105
Just make one your self waste of time to search it.
>>
>>167110
I'm looking for whatever it was that hosted it.
It wasn't mibbit, so Lurker's mibbit account wouldn't get kicking power in it.
>>
>>167112
really? thats bullshit.... yeah i get ya now.
>>
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I FOUND OUT AN ARCHIVE FOR QUESTS WE SHOULD FIND OUR SHIT HERE!
HELP ME FIND THE OTHER AGES PLEASE!
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/91#
>>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
The first few quests were autistic as fuck. Shitpost level of autism. My god i saw literaly poop in mouth quest. Wtf is worng with people?
>>167112
>>
>>167156
We all collectively hated /qst/ on arrival, but not as bad as /film/.
>>
>>167163
Why am i not surprised by lurker commenting this?
>>
>>167165
I was there when the new board dropped from Hiro's womb. And on the /tg/ thread before it was made.
>>
I'm out again. Down a deeper rabbit hole I go.
>>
Got the archived threads now:
Initial:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/62367
1st age:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/78793
2nd age:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/86471
3rd age:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/112812
4th age:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/124844
5th age:
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/129930
6th age(current):
https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/154468
>>
>>167192
MY FUCKING NIGGA!
thanks man. I went from 98 to 1 so i got to only 60 sigh. Still le fucking good job. Can you update the pastebin?
>>
>>167197
I think I got you here: http://pastebin.com/5wSXn3K5
>>
File: ice-cube-today-was-a-good-day.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube-today-was-a-good-day.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>167207
Got to 21 power level
Noticed a godly bants in chat
Found out archive.
Today was a good day
>>
>>167192
Oy heroicus got another chat room or something?
>>
>>167359
found it, cytu@be/r/GodGames, without the @
>>
>>167396
with a dot instead of the @
>>
Rolled 36 (1d53)

>>163811
I banish this puny god to Temrina's chambers.

He can have some fun with him.
>>
i highly recomand joining the irc chat. Its always nice to share shit with people and have a free chat outside our god game!
https://cytu@be/r/GodGames#
replace @ with .
>>
Hey guys!
>>
>>167755
New irc chat
I am the meme lord!
GO
>>
>>167758
We don't need a new one
>>
>>168024
Heroicus will explain why we have a new one. I already memed the fuck out of it anyway.
>>
>>168024
Or just get insinde and il tell ya.
Its much better immo than mibbit.
>>
>>167758
Can't find it. I'm just gonna keep using the other one
>>
>>168080

replace the @ with . like youtube.com
>>
Suggesting calling it quits till domina returns. Same procedure 3 days break new thread on wednesday. We can take it slow no problem think your plans dick your gods etc. we can start the godly dickery when everyone has time.
>>
>>168474
We've only had 1 thread this whole week
>>
>>168584
This shows that the game moved really slow. And people really didnt ahve much time to play. Thats why we first wait for domina as some shit needs to be solved by her and also let people to maybe fire up their creativity engines. Mines really low on fuel and i have an exam this week so time is also short. I think its for the best if we take a break.
>>
>>168474
I never left.
>>
>>169207
still you were kinda silent this age. I honestly expected you to be away from home or something. Anyway i think now the real burn out is showing so i think a break is realy due. Also expect a lot of drama next age.
Btw we changed chats from mibbit to the other one cause memes and lurker dicking in the mibbit chat with his op account and shiet.
>>
>>169225
I did have work yes. We could always start a new universe if things begin to stagnate.
>>
>>169255
I vote for new Universe.
>>
>>169255
i think stagnation is literaly the last thing to happen as we are about to have ungldy war desu.
>>169264
Lurker no. Just cause you dont know wtf to do that doesnt mean other feel the same. I am not in the mood to create and i have some shit to do the next week till wednesday. also we still have shit left unfinished.
>>
Being this man constantly is tiring.

https://i.imgur.com/vP0gRLe.jpg
>>
>>169275
I'm not saying we have to reset right now or next thread, but it's always an option if people start to get burned out.
>>
>>169275
I mean I still haven't found a way to not fuck up everything.
>>
>>169292
Keep searching and start working on.... smaller projects. You went literlay planet cracking in your last little games. Ofc tendencies to fuck up increese as task get dangerous. Murphies laws and stuff. Try making a cult try making some monsters dunno give people shit to latch on. cause right now you are only fucking shit up. You are not even trying.
>>
>>169304
That should be my calling. Also, I think I think Heroicus has hypertension because of all this salt. I made things, but it's too early game for them and everything I make is massive. The things I haven't fucked yet are the Mortals learning an exercise routine, and a rare number learning Taoism/Buddhism.
>>
>>169282
Yeah i get the new universe just for the sake of it but there still are a shit ton of things to do right now. I am sure ignatum didnt finnish the seara quest line. I didnt write all of the stories (and knowing my selff i wont really do it anyway cause lazyness but damn well i will try) perpatus has a dragon to atone. Heroicus has a mother to enslave. Frakt .... well frakt has .... things to do. Nata needs to give birth to babies. There are things to do is just that we reached a critical drama point that needs to relieve a bit before bursting and causing mass chaos. Also we kinda need your agreement on stuff and things. As well as a bit of lurker repirmand. But right now i need to study XD. Also i am new irc chat shill so join and enjoy the memes i pout in for now :)
>>
>>169330
Fruit production. What can I posibly fuck up with that.
>>
>>169372
>mfw apples are in fact small void beasts tghat will eat mortals for dinner
But you did make an almost perfect apple (almost maxed roll on that one)
>>
>>169380
More like superdense objects, how else would they come out that black. Just the weight of one will literally crater most of the planets.
>>
>>169400
LURKER NO! Stop making super dense objects! do something good for once.
>>
>>169407
HOW ELSE AM I MAKING FRUIT!
>>
>>169411
With like, seeds
>>
>>169411
ASK FOR AN APPLE PUT SOME DARK IN IT AND BOOM BLACK FUCKING APPLES! Or morph some shadows into a black apple. Dunno be inventive you have literaly an endles space of darkness to use.
>>
>>169423
>God of Darkness, Void, Abyss
>Seeds
I'm not a nature god, I shape the universe itself.

>>169426
THAT ONE APPLE IS A NEAR IDESTRUCTABLE THING! MAKING A TREE FROM IT WILL LITERALLY TAKE MULTIPLE FOREVERS!! IT ALSO DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!
>>
Rolled 23 (1d144)

>>169446
Roll to create a better apple
>>
>>169505
*sighs, rubs temple*You failed.
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d97 + 15)

>>169505
Roll to heat the apple in preparation for apple pie
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 680x700px
>>169505
I have created the greenest Apple the universe has seen. Mortals will run in fear of my Granny Smith
>>
>>169526
Still doesn't beat my apple.
>>
>>169525
Now we just need a God of crust
>>
Time to duck my head down a deeper hole.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>166095
I roll to see if I can destroy the planet with Bauble, this will be my first attempt using Bauble. I wave my huge Guantleted hand out towards the planet focusing on the form and shape of how it was crafted and how it may be unmade.

>>161001
Seara shakes her head, "Don't give me that, I don't care where his power goes. Feed it to Domina for all I'm concerned, she's the only one of you who is worth any faith because she can eat all you little ones." The Ruby woman walks over to the avatar to look him in the eyes, "The mantle doesn't make the God, the personality does and that's what I want destroyed. I want HIM dead, and you dead, then probably some other gods when they show their true colors. And if no one picks up the mantles it doesn't stop reality, mortals will continue on, heat will exist, destruction will exist. The concept that WE need Gods once mortals are in motion is the greatest lie in this universe."

She puts a hand on the avatars shoulder, "so I appreciate the help but if you want me to work FOR you and not WITH you then get out."
>>
>>169695
OH OH IGNATUM I FOUND SOMETHING TOO AWESOME!
>>
>>169695
Grasping on to the divine seems that make up a creation I grip too hard and am too inexperienced with my artifact. The voidfire of my guantlet blends and melds the cracks and weak points of the planet, the two shattered havles drift back into each and weave they're matter like some great quilt as the damage to it is undone. The planet is pristine and perfect, it even seems to give of a divine vibration of unity and oneness. The planet cannot be destroyed no matter what for the rest of this age.

Well that was not what I was going for... But uh I fixed your planet Perpatus.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d144)

>>169739
Well I guess that's something at least, I wonder if any of the inhabitants are still alive
>>
>>169778
Most of them were destroyed in either the split or the ensuing drifting, but it seems a small fraction of them managed to burrow deep underground to survive the events.
>>
>>169798
Should I finished the job?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

I'm going to ignore whatever madness is happening. I roll to see how the Purudamars have been doing in my absence.
>>
>>169798
as opposite to Lurker's suggestion can i fix the planet for you.
>>
>>170011
They've definitely been better. It's been a harsh few years adjusting to the mountains and forests they've discovered, but they've kept on keeping on.
>>
>>170014
Iggy already fixed what I split in two. I was reffering to the inhabitants.
>>
>>170038
He can make new ones sure but you don't have to kill all of them just to restart.
>>
>>170057
Fine, fine. I won't finish up a genocide this time.
>>
>>169983
I actually have plans for them
>>
>>169695
The grin returned to the avatar's face. "There's what I saw in you. You have the spark. Not of divinity, but of defiance. The last time I saw that was when my son flew into a fistfight with Domina herself."

He set down his wineglass, the glass deteriorating into sand as the liquid evaporated.
"Just remember, my little pet project: Ignatum is your enemy. All the gods are your enemies. All things must be destroyed, and I am the final harbinger. You will be the first. Don't be concerned for the machinations and ploys of the truly eternal, it is not in your nature to witness eternity."
And with that, he vanished, footprint-like cracks in the floor where he had stood.

>>169282
Hey Dom, I need to ask you about something and get some clarifications, I don't care in which chat.
>>
Rolled 137 (1d173)

>>170087
Alright fine.

Let's see what I can't fuck up.
>>
>>170102
Apparently, fruit. Fruit is the one thing I won't be able to fuck up.
>>
>>170107
I know what to make my planet made of now
>>
I inspire my people to start creating stone walls to replace the wood ones.
>>170100
Are you seriously advocating our destruction Heroicus?
>>
>>170113
Come now, goddess of knowledge, you know that all things come to an end at some point, even gods and universes.
Of course, one doesn't have to explain the sheer size of the timeframe one talks about when describing it to mortals.
>>
>>170108
*sighs*Why does my entire life feel like an anime char?
>>170113
I already stepped on enough tiger toes.
>>
Rolled 51 + 5 (1d110 + 5)

>>170113
Woops! Roll!
>>170121
Fair point. Still, she's insane. She's literally raging against the heavens.
>>
>>170126
They make some so-so walls. They're strong enough now, but they'll need to be improved.
>>
>>170100
What are you needing to know? I can just answer them here if that works?
>>
>>170137
Most of the topics will involve me, Frakt, mostly me.
>>
File: 235452345.jpg (98KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
235452345.jpg
98KB, 420x236px
Rolled 44 + 20 (1d129 + 20)

>>170132
>>170126
Let her rage as much as she wants, a slightly-empowered mortal will never become an object of concern for us.
Let me help you with that, by the way. I roll for how well I can convey the wall-building techniques of the orcs to them.

>>170137
Well, Nata will probably not be happy about this question, but: In the case that you were to devour me or an offspring of mine, a godly essence of destruction incarnate, what would the result be?
I know that anything related to you is just regular stars, from Frakt come frostfire stars, failed stars and holes come from Lurker's darkness, but what would come from essence of destruction?
>>
Rolled 22 + 15 (1d97 + 15)

>>170100
After he is gone Seara rolls her eyes and shakes her head, "I'll destroy you too, I'll pry that hammer from your hands and watch you shatter and burn."

She goes to the war room door and flings it open to find her lords eagerly trying to listen. She glares at them and they humbly begin to enter.

I go among my people in the City of Ruin, which has been rebuilt on the money of the amazing firewater they have invented and begun to sell. I disguise myself as human and work among them to see how fine of a city it will be remade.
>>
>>170169
>+20?
where the fuck did that +20 come from?

But yeah, they don't pick up a 100% of the art of wallcrafting better than a certain god, but they're getting there.
>>
Hey Perp! Remember that fee. I'm coming to collect it. It's a simple matter. I want you to scry for a death point, along with the eta of soon it will occur.
>>
>>170169
Antimatter star.
>>
File: 009.jpg (149KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
149KB, 800x600px
>>170210
Excellent.
However, I am concerned that devouring that type would hurt you as devouring frakt's does, so I give to you one of my rings (and 1 of my power) so that you may wear it and grow accustomed to the nature of my essence.

Now then, craftsman-gods, how well do you think you can handle forging with antimatter?
>>
Oh well, I'm gonna go down another deep hole, last time I almost went towards China.
>>
>>170240
I can forge with such matter yes
>>
>>170240
Probably similar to when I was working with Lurker to create matter from his memory and thoughts. It weakened me but is possible.
>>
((Sorry, was doing s+++.))
>>170169
>>170240
HEROICUS! *stares at him angrily*
>>
Rolled 81 + 15 (1d97 + 15)

>>170171
The Second City is a humble one, none of the flashy temples of gold and jewels or great statues of devotion that the holy city had. It is simple and solid not focused on finery but practicality. Let's roll to see if they put the extra money they collected into city comforts and development.

While I am in my city working with my followers Seara has felt my absence from the realm of fire. Her meetings and plannings done she dismisses the lords with a plan to attack Heroicus' Crimson halfbreeds. A fierce Dark Fae lord Mur'kel will lead the assualt with a great linking of Chained One the size of an ice titan as his second command and great weapon.

Meanwhile she opens a portal and walks into my realm
>>
File: Spidey Senses.gif (787KB, 608x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey Senses.gif
787KB, 608x900px
*seneezes multiple times*
>>
>>170359
Lurker your not fooling anyone we know its you.
>>
>>170299
Told ya guys she would be angry.
Besides, I'm only asking about what would happen if I offered MY child.

>>170286
>>170246
Marvelous. We can begin our work soon, once the materials have been procured.
I've been toying with the thoughts of a suit of armor, or just a helmet, as well as a set or two of shackles that chain together whatever limbs the god in question holds to their neck.
The shackles would have to be coated with my power on the inside, as a sort of buffer zone to insulate the wearer from the properties of the material though, in case they felt a bit.... uncomfortable, when in contact with antimatter.
>>
>>170412
Sorry I'm carrying it and while I don't have any say in it's fate I still feel protective of it.
>>
>>170435
You shouldn't. If it wasn't for that ring on your finger, the godling growing within your essence would be tearing you apart even now.
Do not feel sorrow nor regret to any of my line, Huntress. They are forever plagued by mine and their nature, and it's remarkable how many of my half-breed can hold self-control and discipline to themselves back.
>>
>>170497
>have the self control and discipline to hold back on their true nature.
Sleazus H. Christ. I should just go to sleep or something, my writing is at an all-time low...
>>
Rolled 45 + 15 (1d97 + 15)

>>170331
The amenities of the Second City is where it truly shines, a great series of aqueducts are built drawing the fridged waters of the Ice Oases into the city and through the entire city. Every building has cool clean running water, the water is able to create cold spaces to preserve foods and chill the rooms from hot dessert days. Subservient fire elements like friendly family pets dwell in the city as well providing heating to the water when needed, cooking and warmth in the walls for the cold desert nights.

It is truly a quietly blessed city unlike the flashy holy city before it and the only places of worship are small personal shrines to me in every house as well as a tribute to any other gods of their choosing. My people are happy and comfortable, but this is not enough. We must build defenses. Rolling to craft walls and fortifications.

Seara walks among the flames of my realm, observing the changes. The dragons and more interestingly the Demons; the demons see and recognize her. They were born of her memories mixed with my divinity, and they give her mixed praise and mocking. But one of them shaped like a man comes to her grinning and out stretching a hand. "Mother, a wonder to finally meet you. I had assume a mortal such as yourself would have died centuries ago."

She paused observing the ring on the demons finger, one similar to hers, she shakes his hand and feel the power in this one. "So you are the dark things Ignatum tries to hide? And you wear Heroicus' ring does he corrupt all of Ignatum's work?"

The demon laughs, "You and Ignatum corrupted us first, created us corrupt in fact. But we revel in that. He despises us, wishes for all mortals to be sweet and good. The ring was for us to destroy each other, to fight over. Instead I rule, I am Lexium the First Devil. It is a pleasure."

Seara nods, "I felt all of you, the truth and destruction in you. Come work for me and my cause."

Lexium's grin widens "why should we?"

With a gesture Seara opens a portal into the shadows of the forgotten lands, "For Freedom."

"It's a deal."
>>
Rolled 4 (1d128)

>>170532
I shall spread the mythical orcish knowledge of fortification amongst your mortal followers, Ignatum, if you so wish.
Attacking a properly defended city takes a long time, after all.

Also, I really like that devil. Too bad for him that the rings are limited to one power from me and the +5.
>>
>>170565
sadly, for me, your people know more than what I bring them. Well, either that or the sheer lack of materials around to use gets any and all orcish architectural plans thrown out before they're even discussed.
Oh well.
>>
Rolled 72 + 15 (1d97 + 15)

>>170532
>>170593
The Second City only has average walls, and fortifications. The land has only so much that can be offered and the city is a large ring in circling a great desert. To cover so much land is a great feat in itself. Also my people do not want to deny the access to desert to all either. Rolling for offensive battlements to the city, perhaps a strong attack is the best counter.

>>170532
"NO IT IS NOT!" With a great roar the portal to the forgotten places slams shut. A huge white tail lashes out forcing Seara and Lexium to separate as the demons around them hoot and cheer threats, calling that Lexium should die so they may have the ring. Volga hovers above them black fire burning in her mouth. "You will leave this place cursed one! And the twisted ones will remain locked away as they MUST!"

Seara glares at this mockery before her, "You dare to stand in my way? I was his 'child' first! I wanted him to love me but he took your beast of a mother first?! You are all that I despise, I will take what I've come for!"

Lexium's form changes spikes growing from his flesh and he doubles in size "I've always hated this bitch, we should kill her and then my kind will wipe her race from this realm." His voice deep and laughter echoes in his speech.

>>170565
Thought you might like him, and Lexium is quite happy with his six divinity. One of the best points of the demons is they always roll a critical success, it might be a 1 but they are always successful unless something divine gets in the way.
>>
>>170497
Regardless you can't blame me for having maternal instincts.
Also, we don't know what the child's domains are and if they inherit knowledge from me there's an incredible chance this child WILL have the discipline needed to control itself.
>>
>>170767
Indeed. I don't blame you, and we shall see.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d13)

>>170714
"You forsook him! I've spoken with him, and back then he didn't know what you felt. He didn't know what mortal emotions meant, he never even loved my mother it was just to create. He still struggles with it you twit of a woman; he almost killed me once, but he fights to be better all the time! Do you know how much your betrayal hurt my father? How much you still hurt my father?!" The usually quiet and restrained Demidragon rages and thrashes in the air above them. "He can't even stand to see you! I'll make sure he never has to again!" She unleashes a torrent of blackfire towards the threats to her father's realm and very existence.
>>
Rolled 5 + 5 (1d5 + 5)

>>171021
The fire swirls and blazes, Seara and Lexium disappear into then it explodes outward with the laughter of the devil as he throws the Ruby Woman up through the flames. Seara is grinning with her ruby dagger drawn eager to kill this cherished creature of her former lord.
>>
>>170199
What sort of death point?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d13)

>>171110
Volga was not ready for this, nothing had withstood her flame before, no demon had not cowered away let alone laughed at her rage. Something was wrong, her sharp eyes briefly lingering on the rings before she tried to move out of the way of the red abomination of a missile so full of murderous intent.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d13)

>>171172
The Dragons scream is music to her ears as the the Crimson Knife slides through scales and deep into flesh of something divine. This is what she exists for, oh how warm the blood feels. Her hand catches in the tufts of fur along the serpentine dragons spine, and she clings to it as she flies wildly trying to shake her loose. She won't let go though, 'this, this is a message he can't ignore.'

Lexium is dismayed as the dragon dodges the Boulder he hurled and flies out of range. But his smile returns quickly as the dragons of the realm come forth drawn by Volga's cries. He won't catch the other to but these are easier targets, mortal targets. Wings burst from his shoulders and looks to his lesser demons, "kill them all."

Volga had never felt such pain, the knife was tearing her apart and the woman wouldn't come loose. She needed to do something going to her top speeds she began diving through magma flows and slamming against the floating ore deposits. She prayed to her father that this monster would come loose.
>>
Rolled 1 + 5 (1d5 + 5)

>>171213
Again and again the Demidragon slams her into metals harder than her cracked Ruby Body, drags her through magma that seems to burn more than it had once so long ago... She is coming loose, the knife has left so much damage but it's not enough yet. She needs more, a huge deposit of some glowing metal comes at her impossibly fast, Seara tries to brace herself.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

>>171229
The pain shoots through Seara and suddenly she is falling. The cracks are wider now, she's sure of it, she broken more than before. This bitch of a dragon... She lands hard on cold obsidian ground, this feels familiar, in her left hand she still holds the Ruby Dagger. There's another clatter as her right arm with the ring on it's finger lands a few meters away. She crawls to her hands and knees scrambling towards it.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d13)

>>171419
Volga loops in short figure eights, the woman has been knocked free and her body is so sore and her wounds ache. But now she sees where the cursed one fell, her arm torn loose and the ring on it, the stone abomination is moving towards it, she dives for it as well.
>>
Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

>>171419
>>171423
Volga slams in the Seara and they tumble over and over claws and dagger digging at each other so neither has the ring. Volga taking more wounds and more pieces of Seara fly loose. They separate again, looking for the arm and it's gone.

Lexium lands suddenly next to Seara holding the Ruby arm, he holds it out to her, "Need a hand?"

With his mocking smile and mischief dancing in his eyes he's almost as bad as Heroicus she thinks. "Give me that you bastard," she yanks the limb away setting it into place.

He shakes his head, "what no good? Well let's just leave now, open the portal."

"Are you ordering me around now? We can still kill her!" Seara gestures to the Demidragon now keeping it's distance, but knows better and opens the portal.

"Ordering you around, never. I'm just more comfortable now my dear, your first impression was so dis-arming". His laughter cuts into her deeper than the dragons wounds as her portal swallows up the devil and only a handful of demons. This had not gone as she had expected. Roll for how many demons Seara got.
>>
>>171119
One regarding the death of a God/dess.
Now back to my hole, I'm reaching Brazil.
>>
>>171778
why is your Id different Lurker
>>
>>172133
On mobile. I hev PC and Clover app. Now back through holes I go.
>>
Rolled 106 + 10 (1d144 + 10)

>>171778
A bit vague, but I guess I'll just open a window for you, similar to the one I opened for Zel. Do with it what you will.
>>
>>172775
A very well made window opens in the realm of Lurker's lab. It'll probably last until next age, but it'll allow you to scry as I do for a time.
>>
Rolled 133 (1d173)

>>172799
Hmm, why thank you. It is a great time to scry.
>>
>>173094
Almost home, gonna do something with this.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d173)

>>173094
http://pastebin.com/pt6ZV5VE
There is more I must attempt to see.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d173)

>>173381
*screen fizzles*Agh! Damnit! Damn blasted thing. Stop trying to hide the information me! I need to see a more clearer view of what happened. This blasted thing!
Attempt to retry the scrying for a better image quality.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d173)

>>173411
That's better, not much of an improvement, but clear enough. It seems these events won't transpire until a long while has passed, but the factors and causes to this even I still cannot tell. The question I'm wondering now? Why are they gathered? Where/Who/What is the corpse. Let us see if I can attempt to gain some more information.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d138)

>>173432
*bangs fist*Why! Why do I feel there is still some sort of resistance! Great, I can still barely see. None of these figuires seems even remotely familiar or not? Agh! I'll make one last attempt.
>>
>>173470
*beats fists on walls in realm*DAMNIT! YOU FICKLE THING! FINE! I LEARNED ALL I NEEDED TO LEARN FROM YOU THEN! IF THERE IS KNOWLEDGE I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO LEARN THEN FINE! I HAVE NO NEED OF YOU!
>>
>>173492
If i only had my awesome magic mirror! Such is the life of a death god.
>>
>>173505
I got what I needed, the debt is paid, but it seems there was some sort of resistance during the scrying leading to the failure.

(Also, someone responded to me on the draw thread but I completely forgot. RIP)
>>
>>173544
Time is a fickle thing, it reveals what it wants and hides what it wants. Events of a particularly cataclysmic event will be withheld, even I have trouble visualizing these times.
>>
>>174335
speaking of cataclismic events. I think we should gather our asses and deal with the void beast before it is to late. I mean it still can btfo us preaty badly.
>mfw lurker stole my mirror idea.
>>
>>174363
The void beast? I cast him into the abyss when I was caught alone with him. He won't be returning
>>
>>174377
>thinks a being born and grown to roam the space around reality is traped by a measly realm created.
It wont show its ugly face for a while but we should strike while it is still weak. That shill is probably already out of your abyss realm thingie and brooding on some fucking plan right now.
>>
>>174392
Stealing your mirror idea my ass. How else can I use Time, it's like visiting a fortune teller. Now if you need me. I'm going through this wormhole. Tally-ho!~
>>
>>174616
I wouldn't go in the window, it's merely for observing. You may become forever lost in the time warp, or even worse, get a shit roll again.
>>
>>174824
Nah he will roll good into jumping in it but he will fail and get lost with a beast on his ass :D.
>>
hello?
>>
>>177229
hOi im tem!
>>
>>174838
or he'll get lost somewhere far in the future... or he jumps through and becomes Geinganade...
One can only hope.
>>
>>177531
>he becomes geinganade
Rngesus please?
That would be the most badasses of a plot twists i can think of!
>>
>>177550
well, it would explain Lurker's hatred of the thing.
>>
Rolled 32 + 5 (1d97 + 5)

>>170714
The offensive turrets towers that line the long walls of the Second City are strong and well placed, great catapults sit behind the walls ready to bring stones down like rain and ballista decorate a great deal of divots and hollows to aim outward.

I am still in a mortal form, living among my people as they rebuild the city has been good but tiring. Mortals quick lives are still hard but being among them helps. I have not reveled that I am their lord, they think me perhaps some Demigod like Iggy the elemental of my flame. I am asleep in my bed, I have found I quite enjoy sleep, when the portal to my fire realm opens.

My eyes snap open and I ready my power uncertainly; the last thing I expect comes forth. A child, a small girl with pure white hair comes running forward and pounces on to me crying and hugging. I realize her human form is imperfect, white scales over her skin, the feeler like whiskers on her face. It takes a moment to recognize her Divine presence, "Volga?"

I see the cuts decorating her, deep ones that will scar and her blood is seeping on to my floor and staining the mortal fabrics. "Volga what has happened?! Are you okay? Settle, calm sweet-one, I'm here, calm." I run my hands comforting over her, gentle warmth and attempting healing over the wounds as well as make her human form more stealthy. (That's my Roll)

She is sniffling and burying her head against my chest, "I'm sorry... D-dad, I could stop her. I tried to make her go and she attacked me with a demon, a different kind of demon a strong one! They were stronger than should be... they had some sort of rings. I almost took it from her but they got away, she took some demons and the strong one too, I'm so sorry, so sorry. But it hurt, she hurt so much."

I feel rage building in me, Seara had gotten so bold as to entire my realm, steal from me and try to slay my true daughter. This was not something she should be strong enough to do on her own, but with the rings Volga had described I knew who to blame and speak with. Steel is in my voice as I step back from my little girl, "Stay here in the city and help them build, have Iggy move to protect the Fire Realm. It's past time I smothered this ember, she should not blazes any brighter. Do not cry Volga you have done well, rest and recover sweet-one." I ruffle her hair before turning a teleporting away.

Volga curled up in the bed looking guilty and wiping away the tears, playing her fathers emotions like that made her feel unclean. But she could not let him stand by ignoring the cursed one, and if he needed a push to face that ugly regret she would be it for him.

I step once again into the great ice citadel of Heroicus, "Destroyer god I would have a word. What are you doing stoking that corrupt fire of yours?! I want it snuffed out now."
>>
>>177615
anyy lmao il need more time to ctachu up on all the shti you did. To bad i have tests and shiet cause uni.
>>
>>177617
TL;DR: Been rebuilding my City, my demigods fought each other and had a draw, also there's a minor Demon threat. I'm too easily manipulated and very pissed off about what's been happening. Going to talk to Heroicus.

That's like my last ten posts without details heh
>>
>>177642
Would be a shame to not read them though. Also i think im taking like a minor break from goding the next few ages. Maybe try to do shit in the next age wednesday but friday got examn monday examn tusday exam :D.
Monday one is preaty nasty 2 desu.
>>
>>177615
"Hmm? You have an issue you would like to bring before me?" The elder god replied, looking up from his contemplations at the fire god, observing the damage to the floor his presence did.

"Not to be rude or anything, but could you ask me to come to your place next time? I'm not really a fan of having to shave my floor every time you visit." He then added, sighing.
>>
>>178679
I glance down at the little puddles that form at my feet and shrug uncaringly but extinguish my feet to simple volcanic stone before walking further in, still the ice floor melts. "Make your home of something stronger and my realm is not the most comfortable to those not of my divinity... That and last time you were in my temple it was destroyed, I should know better now than to let you near what is mine."

I roll my neck and crack my shoulder with the sounds of small eruptions and explosions. "And that seems to be the issue, you keep pushing my creations for your purposes. You've given Seara more power when I warned you about her, you gave her a ring and she came into my realm and freed several demons one of which had another of Your Rings I had them warring over." The flames around my head flaring brighter and bigger, "They tried to kill my daughter! Seara broke out what does not belong among mortals!" I take a deep breath and the flames shrink again. "But I expect you will still do nothing, but I am done. Take away the shroud you hide her in. I will end her madness myself."
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

from the chaos and the fire, a consciousness started to form and coalesce into a fledgling god.
>>
>>179091
Welcome to the pantheon new one! I am zel noctur cordial god of death and keeper of heroic stories. I am eager to see what you will do to improve our world!
>>
>>179091
we has irc chat btw. Join if you want to talk to us casually.
https://cytu@be/r/godgames
replace @ with .
>>
>>179091
Yet even amongst destruction and chaos, a new entity try to take shape, It incorporates a certain similarity between the two forces, and it embodies it into a new domain, the domain of change and warmth
>>
>>179061
"I have done no such thing. You drive your own creations away and abandon them. You have no idea what it does to a creature made with some divine purpose to be shunned. To some it's worse than death.
And so, you may find that I claim them for myself, but all I do is present them with a choice and let them choose between some purpose at all or being lost."

The Primordial rose from his thrown to look down on the fire god.
"Do not presume you can just walk into my home and accuse me of being responsible for your failure!
Yes I gave your beloved servant power, but only after I had stripped away everything we gave her before you shunned her!
I'm not the one you should blame, the responsibility is all yours, and the shroud will fall the moment you are ready to face it!"
>>
>>180869
"Shunned? Shunned?! I gave Seara freedom to act as she wished, I expected too much of her. I asked if she would watch me craft and she mocked my forging as the creation of Baubles. Instead she wanted me to watch over her shoulder and manage my mortals in the minuscule. Then she abandoned HER faith when I let HER CHOOSE mortal's attentions over me.

I walk up the dais to stand face to face with the God off his throne, "Do not lie to me that you believe gods should be bound to the whims of mortals! That a demigod should be doted upon like a fussy child seeking praise or shielded should they misbehave in tantrum. Did that oh so mighty son you fondly reminisce over ever stand without your support? Or would a moments inattention have left him 'shunned'... I am beyond spreading blame Heroicus, she is flawed in her devotions and obsessions."
>>
>>181805
"Your demons side against you, your exalted champion strives to end all gods, and your sole-remaining demigod wraps you around her finger. What do you think gives you the right to make accusations?
Yes, I was father to Herocles, but so am I to Aniette, Or'kaz, Edelbryn, Aaron, Herriett, Ur'shal, Petyr, Merryn, Brian, and many more. I am the father of nations, and I watch over each and every one of them.
I share in their victories, and their losses pain me greatly, but I do not interfere in their aspirations nor do I hold them to any expectations or standard.
Yes, Herriette holds a divine spark given by me, but she's content with using it to help the plants and animals at her farm grow, and I am proud of her for holding onto her own ideals, her own aspirations and desires."

The god of war straightened his posture, the fire in his eyes flaring up in fury
"Now, tell me again of why you came to me, you did it at the behest of your half-breed child, did you not? You know, the one whose life you didn't take and sacrifice their soul to the forge.
Gods are above and beyond mortal whims, and most are uncaring about naught but their work and goals.
Go then, obey your whelp and find the priestess that has forsaken you, but do not speak to me as if you hold any moral high-points of the mortal or divine scale, burning one."
>>
>>181931
I turn my head and spit a pile of molten slag onto the primordial Gods throne, as my mimicry of humanoid form dissolves and I burst into a vague outline in burning inferno. The fire shifts and moves with my voice and rage, "Don't compare your mortal bound domain to mine, you know nothing of MY mind. You are right, Fire is no kingdom builder, no child raiser, I leave the twisted forms in my wake of those not strong enough and temper only those able to walk with me! I know only the mortal weaknesses through others eyes not like your sickly dependence of double edged blessings, of one part joy, two parts sorrow."

The fire spreads and spreads across the room, but has no heat, nothing burns, the ice does not melt. "You've gone Courage to War, mortal desires at your powers core. My actions and attempts to the mortals have been truer than yours will ever be, your mantle demands those acts but not mine. You think my divine form has been for my benefit?! That my failed attempts to understand and comfort compared against your successes rob me of right to RAGE?! Mock me of my sacrifice of my first Demi-born son when you contemplate the murder of the yet innocent and unborn true-god of your Union for what... a pair of manacles? You who claim to understand what I barely recognize, you with a universes lifetime of experience, do all this, yet you believe yourself less monstrous than I?"

My laughter booms and echoes, as the fire suddenly collapses back and I take back my humanoid form which is shaking with mirth, "you are madder than Seara, Heroicus. Yes... You won't help me will you. I'll go hunt on my own then. As those who respect me have asked such, and my ire is upon those mocking me. You should be wise enough to know Fire is Fire, but what fire does depends how you treat it... Perhaps you do know this."
Thread posts: 861
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.