[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bandit Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 17

File: 1.png (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
113KB, 1000x1000px
Previous Thread: >>106674

You are MICK, and you recently just robbed some rich merchant’s house. After finding a bag to carry your newly found goods with, you fled to the neighboring town of TANAI.

Inventory:
Cane Knife
Dagger (3)
Cube-looking Thing
Ring
Extremely shady potion
A bunch of coins
>>
File: 2.png (184KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
184KB, 1000x1000px
You are at the MARKET SQUARE. Got to do something with the loot, right?

>Go to self-defense store
>Go to magical ascertaining shop
>>
>>154243
Magic magic magic
>>
File: 3.png (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
85KB, 1000x1000px
>>154245
The short, mysterious magician charges you an exorbitant fee just for 1 item. You can't even pay for all 3 even if you sold your bodies. Makes sense, as magic is quite the rarity.

What would you like him to examine?
>Cube
>Ring
>Potion
>>
>>154277
Cube cube cube
>>
YEYEYEYEY HES BACK

O shit waddup
>>
>>154277
Cube and Potion
>>
File: 4.png (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>154284
>>154348
The magician peers deep into crystal ball, for dramatic effect of course, and gasps. He tells you it's a magic projector and begins nervously asking where you got it, but he's interrupted by a loud commotion coming your way. Did someone just call your name?

Suddenly, someone leaps onto the table, grabs the crystal ball and cube, and skillfully chucks them behind her. As like heat-seeking missiles, the artifact and the plastic occult decoration whiz straight into the two guards’ foreheads, leaving 2 painful red marks and accompanying groans.

A familiar voice calling out to you draws closer.

>Chase after
>Forget it, see who wants to talk to you.
>Write-in
>>
File: tegaki.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
Well Op is back

But i still drew
>>
>>154407
Forget it. see who wants to talk to you
>>
File: 5.png (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
94KB, 1000x1000px
>>154439
It’s… an old man. It looks like he knows who you are through your handkerchief, but you don’t remember seeing him before.

When you ask who he was, he gives a chuckle and tells you not to worry. He quickly follows it up by telling you that the KING OF TANAI requests you and Wally’s presence. Under a slight cough, he slips in something about a merchant.

>Go with him
>Ditch him and try to skip town
>Write-in
>>
>>154581

Ditch the old geezer, try to find out who that furry terrorist was, and shank him in the kidneys for touching your stolen loot
>>
Woah woah woah... it's MICK THE DICK not "Mick"
>>
File: 6.png (234KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
234KB, 1000x1000px
>>154733
>>154760
You tell the old man that you had to do something first, turning and picking up the cube that was dropped. Then as fast as lightning, you shifted gears and bolted your ass as far as you can. No one touches MICK THE DICK's loot and gets away with it that easily! Following the huge mess that was the furry asshole’s wake, you eventually found what you were looking for.

What an odd situation. Upon seeing you, the animal ears perked up and out came a proposition.

Help me, and I’ll give you all the coin I got on me and more later! You can see a coin bag hanging off a belt.

>Help for coin
>Help give a shanking
>Write-in
>>
>>154944
This is quite the predicament. On one hand, if we stab him on the spot, we only get the loot he's carrying, also the others at the scene might fight us for the loot.

On the other hand, if we save Fury McDickface he might lead us to a even bigger pile of loot.

So I say we help him, gain his trust, AND THEN WE STAB HIM!
>>
>>154944
Why did you throw my loot? you sly fox

Also why did the old man say that dad needs us?
>>
>>154944
Tell the guards to stand down
FOR PRINCE MICK THE DICK
>>
File: 7.png (219KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
219KB, 1000x1000px
>>155228
>>155353
TUNAI is not part of ALEXANDRIA, but that's not important right now.

Roll for combat.
(1d20 for every character along with an action)
>>
Rolled 1, 13 = 14 (2d20)

>>155474

If we're going with the plan to save furry boy and then stabbing him in the dick later on, I recommend:

Mick catches the furry to provide a safe landing

Wallace just throws himself like a bowling ball and knocks the swordsmen like pins to stall the situation.

Then the trio bolts away if possible, that's the plan at least.
>>
File: 8.png (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>155535
The animal eared guy sends a DROPKICK to a guard and knocks him out. Not only were you too slow to intercept but you tripped on a rock in haste, landing on your face to boot. Whoops.

Wally launches out a FLYING CORKSCREW BOWLING BALL HEADBUTT. With relative success, he manages to disorient and confuse the other two guards. With a bit of an assist, you get manage to get up quickly.

And with that, you have successfully FLED.

(Updating later. Maybe.)
>>
>>155902

The furry guy probably WITNESSED our shameful failure, now we certainly can't let him live to tell the tale! Otherwise we'll be the laughing stock of the thieves guild!

Also, good show OP, pretty nice quest
>>
>>155902
Thanks for this story OP. The characters are fucking great, personally love Wallace the Wall tb h
>>
File: 9.png (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
138KB, 1000x1000px
>>155973
As you approach a building at the edge of the town, you hear a hubbub of laughter and rowdiness.
Ah, here we are! I really owe you guys one.

The sun is setting, and you most likely aren’t going to get another chance.

>Attack!
>Go inside with the furry critter
>Write-in
>>
>>156691
>PURGE
>>
>>156691
Go inside with the mental illness (aka furry)
>>
>>156691
we want the loot afterall, follow it
>>
>>156691
If we kill him now, his potential buddies in the den will go after us, also there could be a safe or something inside, we can snoop around and rob the fuckers.

Follow the weasel, we've gained his trust, but still try to find a way to stab him in the gut when you get the chance.
>>
>>156691
Go inside with him, it'd be far more profitable for us to get his loot then stab him in the street.
>>
File: 10.png (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>157385
>>157826
>>157910
>>158375
With a quick turn of a key, the door swings open. As if there was an infestation, a crowd of small animal-eared kids swarmed the furry asshole.
Sphynx, Sphynx! You’re back!

Sphynx, which presumably is the critter’s name, tells one of the kids to go get the bag. You and Wally receive an apology and is shown that the coin bag had nothing at all.
I’d pay you, but I don’t even have enough money for food. I promise I’ll make it worth your while, though.

Oh yeah, I don’t think I got your names. I’m SPHYNX.

>We’re MICK and WALLACE
>We’re BRICK and WALLET
>Write-in
>>
>>159385
Mick rich the slicked dick prick
and this is my companion, stationary wall man. He's not very good at his job.
>>
>>159416
rick*
why does windows even have autocrrect?
>>
>>159385
>Leave and burn down the building while blocking the entrance.
There no loot to be had here.
>>
>>159385

There is no honor among thieves, don't forget our mission regarding furry boy here.

Introduce yourself and ask if you have a bathroom or something, tell Wally to keep them occupied or something, while you scout out the den to find if the furry asshole is lying to us about loot.

He must he hiding some valuables somewhere. And don't forget, we still need to stab him in the gut, we're not gonna be persuades otherwise by this idyllic fairy tale scene.

For all we know they might be peddling drugs or something, and they put up this charade for the public.
>>
File: 11.png (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
257KB, 1000x1000px
>>159416
>>159449
Wally takes the lead on this one, asking for the bathroom. As he goes off, the boy from before comes back. Sphynx shows you the contents:

You got:
>A backpack
>A world map
>3 smoke homemade smoke bombs
>A rare collectable MAGICAL PRETTY PRINCESS POSABLE ACTION FIGURE. It looks an awful lot like your sister.

With the belief that you two were travelers, this seemed to be a helpful bunch of materials for a journey. The last one was a bonus.

You give a questioning glance at the action figure and are interrupted by a couple of knocks on the door. Opening it, you and Sphynx are greeted by the old man from before. It looks like he wanted to see you again. With a handful of soldiers behind him, that is.

Ahem. It seems I was not clear before. The king requests for your presence.

>See the king
>Get thrown in the dungeon
>Write-in
>>
>>159727

The old geezer! I knew the fucker will foil our plans sooner or later. We are a thief, the only thing that we serve is chaos and anarchy.

Strike a menacing pose with your hand in the air like an Roman emperor, and say: "Fuck you old man! And fuck the king!"

Then throw the smoke bombs at the crowd and close the door. Use Wallace as a plank lock to barricade the entrance, like in those old mediaeval houses.

Draw the knife and point it at the furry asshole: "Alright asshole, you have 10 seconds to explain why this figurine looks like my sister!"

We are THIS close to stabbing this furry fucker.
>>
>>159850
This
>>
File: 12.png (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>159850
>>159875
You tell the old man and the soldiers that them and the king can promptly bend their dicks up their asses, all the while striking a sweet POSE. Quickly following that, you toss a smoke bomb and barricade the door. Wally is mildly displeased.

You quickly whip out your CANE KNIFE and demand to know what is this figure. Nervously, Sphynx tells you its series is based on the lineage of ALEXANDRIA.

Meanwhile, the children reveal a secret passageway. However, they tell you to drop your weapons if you want to go. Maybe you shouldn’t have done that.

>Give up weapons temporarily and go with Sphynx.
>Find your own way out.
>Write-in.
>>
>>160166
>>Give up weapons temporarily and go with Sphynx.
We got that ring and other loot if all else fails.
>>
File: 13.png (226KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
226KB, 1000x1000px
>>160265
You climb down and are in a cave.

The rat kid notions toward the bridge, which looks like the ricketiest, most terrifying thing you’d never want to cross. However, there is another path. A downward sloping path starts on the right where the cave opens up.

>Cross the bridge
>Go the other way
>Write-in
>>
>>160698
>>Go the other way
If the knights follow us they make take the crap bridge first and fall down.
>>
Sabotage the bridge by thinning the support ropes, leave some evidence that you crossed to the other side, so when the troops try to cross the bridge they will have a nasty surprise.

You, Wally and Furry go the other way. Make sure Furry guy doesn't try anything stupid.

He still needs a good shanking, especially after he demanded from you to turn over your weapon. Hell, if you don't have your knife just beat the shit out of him by using Wally as a bat.
>>
>>161780
This
>>
>>160698

Go the other way. Also, touch cute animal ears
>>
File: 14.png (304KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
304KB, 1000x1000px
>>160949
>>161780
>>162758
>>162831
The kid cuts a few support ropes and thins some more and then leads the way down with a flashlight. You also seize the opportunity to touch some cute animal ears, prompting an annoyed look back. Hey, you might never get the chance again.

The path splits ahead. The left path is inclined up slightly, leading to a more enclosed space. A fierce gale is howling there. The right path leads further down, deeper into the darkness.

The small furry critter takes a glance at the right and motions to the left.

>Go left
>It’s too dangerous, go right
>Write-in
>>
>>163052
Go into the darkness to the right, might as well see what kind of horrors live here... and possibly feed the furry guy to them as revenge for way back.
>>
>>163052

To the left. It might be an enclosed space that hinders our battle potential, but it clearly leads to an exit given the wind while in the darkness we are an easy prtty easy prey to whatever lurks in the darkness as only one of them has a flashlight.

Also, resist the temptation to sacrifice or kill the furries, potential allies shouldn't be killed just because they are kemonomimi
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>163052
1: Left
2: Right
>>
>>163052
left
>>
File: 15.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>163231
>>163966
>>163991
As everyone walks down the left route, something – or rather someone – plummets to the depths below, nearly hitting you. He’s probably fine. Looking up, you see that the old man and the soldiers have made it into the cave.

With a quickened pace, you fight through the intermittent gusts and approach the bright light of a setting sun. The wind dies down, and blocking the path is a GRIFFIN.

Roll for combat.
>>
Rolled 14, 15, 10, 15 = 54 (4d20)

>>164271
four characters, right?
>>
>>164628
Yes, up to four, and with an action for each according roll if you want.
>>
>>164628
>Toss the furrys at it and run away
We can finally get rid of them.
>>
>>164271

Requesting data about the combat abilities of each member of this team of sorts
>>
>>165385
Here you go: http://pastebin.com/2msikNU4

Might update tomorrow.
>>
Rolled 8, 15, 11, 12 = 46 (4d20)

>>164271

GUIDE tosses MICK his daggers and tosses the enigmatic ring to WALLY to channel his magic.

MICK uses STEALTH to sneak behind the GRIFFIN and stab him from behind

WALLY tries to use magic using the ring to see what magic he can channel through it.

SPHINX charges ahead and wrestles the GRIFFIN
>>
File: 16.png (600KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
600KB, 1000x2000px
>>164628
>>167665
You take the ring out of your satchel and toss it to Wally while the kid gives tosses you your daggers. Unfortunately, you aren’t a MASTER KNIFE JUGGLER. One lands on the floor, and the other hits your head with the hilt.

Sphynx engages the GRIFFIN. As it’s distracted, you slip behind it and go in for a good old backstab. It plunges and hits flesh thanks to your weight. While this is all going on, Wally tries to use IGNITE. Nothing happens.

The GRIFFIN screeches out, spreading its wings and swinging them down. The huge gust blows you off its back, sending you flying out of the cave. Luckily for you, you manage to grab a branch. Everyone else is knocked a little back further in except Wally, who seems to be unaffected.

Roll for combat + action.
>>
>>168225
Whoops, thread on autosage

New one >>168398
Sorry if the replies seem slow.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.