[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Quests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 1463518986761.jpg (32KB, 464x325px) Image search: [Google]
1463518986761.jpg
32KB, 464x325px
Was anyone else here for that cute cat quest? Was it archived?
Anything else like that, dead quests, is welcome in this thread. If you wrote a dead quest, see if anyone here is interested!

Mods, please don't delete.
>>
>>153941
So what exactly is the point of this thread?
For former QMs to shill their old quests?
>>
>>153941
It died because I'm a disappointment and didn't write a second post for two days. I probably shouldn't do this unless I'm more bored.
>>
>>154191
You the commander kitty dude?
>>
WIZARD QUEST COME BACK PLEASE
>>
>>154201
Nah, Graver quest.
>>
pls comback steve rattle bones.i miss you skeletal outcast
>>
>>153941
did the OP of normal quest ever come back for the second installment?
>>
>>156298
THIS SO MUCH THIS.

also the guy who ran the risk threads by the OP named overseer.
>>
>>153941
So is this a thread where we mourn dead quests?

I had some quests I liked that died let's see... There's the Catgirl Quest, Wizard Quest, Fantasy Cultural Civ, RAPIDFIRE and... I can't remember anything else right now.
>>
Does anyone know if that yuri quest is still going? On a moderately unrelated note, RIP Maid quest 2016-today
>>
>>156411
>rapidfire
but anon that mess is still alive
>>
>>156460
Ah, Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>156455
Da hell happened with that quest?
>>
also early RIP to http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/154252/trying-something-new-multicharacter-civ#top this couldve went somewhere.
>>
>tfw countryside quest is dead
>>
>>153941
RIP Avery Agejo
RIP Lifechan
>>
>>156551
OP of the multichar

It's not dead, that was a test thread. I want to make the ruleset/cool functions of it work well before running the actual quest that will go across multiple threads. I have a few things to complete before that but it'll happen in a few days at most

- market system and item codex
- ability listings
- better format for character sheets
- balancing character creation more
Etc etc etc

But as for stuff I mourn to keep OT

> Ardat Yakshi quest
> Subject 23 Quest
> Friends of the Faun

All so great and by the same author, man really had a talent for smut and violence in tasteful ways *sigh* but he ditched all of them at their peaks
>>
PLEASE COME BACK GOOGLE MAPS QUEST
>>
I want the Kobold Civ, the Merman Civ, God Quest, Wildrick the Elf Prince Quest, and the Braids Grenades Quest, as well as some others mentioned here.
And maybe a few others, too.
>>
File: 1453715889884.png (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453715889884.png
83KB, 400x400px
>>153941
>Dead Quests
Funny you say that, but years and years ago there was a cute/creepy drawquest on /tg/ called "Death Quest". It was awesome, very good imagery, some kind of surreal shit going on. Pic related.

Can't even find it in the archives, which makes me very sad.
>>
>>157901
Post that image on /tg/, go to archive.4plebs and click view same for that image
>>
Fall Guy, I don't even know if you browse this board, or 4chan at all anymore, but Deniable Assets Quest was amazing and I hope I see it or another quest by you again someday.
>>
>>156411
>Cat girl quest
That one with the guy who made CK?

Yeah, it was pretty fun, shame that he stopped. It could work nicely for a little comedy webcomic.
>>
>>157370
cant wait lad.
>>
bring back the last grease monkey
>>
I wrote a quest thread in which I did three sessions in one thread, which didn't get archived.
>>
>>157962
It didn't exist yet when that happened.
>>
>>160146
Was this a quest on /b/, then?
>>
>>157229
I like this one it was pretty cute
>>
File: tmp_5598-I'm fine531916429.jpg (19KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5598-I'm fine531916429.jpg
19KB, 240x200px
>>153941
>Hive Queen
>RE: Monster
>RE: Lizard, Snake, Kobold, Harpy, and Human too
>Ogres
>Skeleton Quest
>Racketeer
>Psychic Rebel
>Succubus Lord
>MB: Darkness Extrapolated (that doesn't count as an ending you nigger)
>probably another half dozen I used to read that I can't remember now

Tears in rain
>>
>>153941
Go the fuck to the /qtg/ thread for this shit you retard. You literally made a whole thread to ask about dead quests? Most quests don't make it, 99% of them fail, you don't need a thread to ask about it. If the QM doesn't have a twitter and you never see it again on a board as slow as this, it's dead, that's it.
>>
>>160124
That is entirely your own fault. The archive isn't difficult to use. Learn it or lose your old threads.
>>
>>162030
there were a few skeleton quests.
>>
>>162564
The one with Daniel the dancing Skeleton.
>>
>>157609
>Braids Grenades
YES THIS ONE, it was off to such a good start too.
>>
What happened to Hangry Quest
>>
>>163686
God damn this
>>
I just miss the other Katawa Broujo, and whatever Negi called his threads.
>>
>>163686
from what i found the Creators tumblr is
www.boonsky.tumblr.com
And it says that they are "taking their time"to make a new Thread
>>
>>144331
OP pls come back
>>
>>163829
Katawa Yandere isn't dead, it's just on /tg/
>>
Is that Homestuck Quest still archived? I miss it desu.
>>
>>162030
Sorry, bud. I realized I can't write, so Kobold's dead.

I'll smack Sigil around and see if he's interested in collaborating on something, though. As long as I'm on the design side, it shouldn't be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>162030
I'm not dead I just go on bullshit long hiatuses. Because 1. College is cancer, 2. I have horribly low self esteem, 3. I do other things besides just quest.

Glad I made into onto someone's list though, I guess.

I'll come back, eventually...

>>167137
Yeah, I might be up for a collab sometime.
>>
i miss that one quest where you assume the role of somebody born in modern times and its from life to death, unfortunately the character was a mary sue and its not on the archives but the idea was pretty interesting.
>>
>>167267
How does that work? Does it time skip or does it follow the person's life in detail? Just curious since that sounds pretty interesting to me as well.
>>
rip Sekirei Quest, the good one with the Russian mafia MC
>>
>>167288
It did time skip around a bit.

Its hard to remember completely but the DM would write out events that took place over the span of a couple weeks sometimes a month or two. The options would be pretty naturally flowing from what was happening, ie: our character meets a person in the class and he asks for our action as whether we ignore her, talk to her, or something else in that fashion.
>>
File: noseriously.jpg (38KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
noseriously.jpg
38KB, 418x455px
>Knight Titan Quest
>City of the Dead
>WrestleQuest
>The Last Greasemonkey

They all died so young
>>
Anyone remember the quest where we made a fake batman suit, managed to kill Batman and a bunch of Robins, then broke into Wanye Manor and the Batcave?
>>
I've been thinking about starting a quest once summer starts. But then again I'm shit at drawing so it would only be to throw ideas around for a thing I'm trying to do.
>>
Cat in the big city quest, Countryside life quest, Magic User quest (protag was a cute redhead grill, i think illusionist)...

Rarely ever see a solid concept last long on /qst/.
>>
New thread?
>>
File: arino_end.png (784KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arino_end.png
784KB, 1280x720px
>>157578
aw man now im sad
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.