[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Bone Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: skeleton-in-a-suit.jpg (407KB, 2320x3300px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-in-a-suit.jpg
407KB, 2320x3300px
Take two, A kind of a reboot to this quest

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Old%20Bone

my twitter (be sure to follow it) : https://twitter.com/GrimmQM

Who am i? Well who are you ? You come here to gawk at me? Well, I ain't giving you the satisfaction, fuck off ....

The name is Reap ; my old man wasn't very creative...he should have named me Grim not my stupid brother.

Moving on, No this is love story, a hero saving poor little damsels in distress. No world shattering adventures. No, This is a story about a hitman doing what he had to get some greens . Might as well spill some beans while i am doing my time; what is done is done.

I forgot to mention, I am a skeleton. Pretty spooky, no? Well get used to it; I ain't wearing a fucking flesh suit for some lowlife minority.

Alright, I let some heat out. Let's start what we are here for....
>>
The great city of Old paradise , where one day you are on the top of the world and the next you will find yourself in an alley-throat slit wide open.

I lived in Raktar undergutter, a shithole barely policed by the Bluemoons- the cops of Old paradise.

I honestly don't remember my first few hits so we will jump straight into the hit that sealed the deal:

HIT ##07: A MOTHERLY LOVE

It was a Sunday, i think. I had a throbbing headache after kicking the living shit out of that elf fuck in the headless mermaid bar. He shouldn't have pushed my buttons... at least he will look more intimidating with one knife ear .

500 greens might sound too fucking much for a shitnest of a room but the owner, A fat orc by the name of Uzsag, keeps it very quite. I mainly pay these much greens for my peace of mind.

"Master reap! Master reap! Another one! Another one!" My Imp, Xev, was more of a parrot rather than an imp servant. I hated that little fuck with passion....then again he only requires food so that is a thing. He is also loyal. Now that is rare currency in these times.

He handled my a small slip with a location for a meeting. That was how it went since telephones are too dangerous for that kind of a job. The client would ask for a certain hitman not 'some' hitman in the headless mermaid. The bartender would guide him/her to a meeting spot while sending a slip to the hitman. Complicated? yes Efficient? sure.

I had nothing on me but 500 greens , a semi fancy suit and a weapon

now what was that weapon?

>Beauty and Beast [enchanted knives]
>.38 special
>Silenced 9mm
>Love and hate [Magic gauntlets...MAGIC is highly regulated in old paradise!]
>Sawed off shotgun
>>
hopefully, i won't wont fuck up this one..
>>
>>153673
>silenced 9mm
If it can kill thing in Old Paradise.
If not :
>Beauty and Beast

We need to be efficient, cool and discret, or a raging tornadoe in bar fights
>>
>>153695
With my silenced 9mm , I left my home. I was supposed to meet my client near the red light lamp post at Daygon st.

It was already late. i wasn't worried a bit about any bluemoon patrols. you know that smell after a heavy rain? combine it with trash and decomposed body of some whore and there you have it: The true sensation of Daygon st. It was one of the many fucked up streets in the undergutter but this one is famous for body dumping due to the massive landfill nearby

My client had some knife ears, she hid her frail body under a worn rain coat. She wasn't poor but she wasn't rich either. I bet she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Mr. Spook?" she inquired, she didn't look at my orbits. Her eyes were glued to her feet.

"Yep." Damn it Dane and your stupid aliases. I should talk to that stupid bartender real soon.

The woman handled me a picture."What do you see here?"

>Get to the point.
>Splattered brain, crushed skull and lots of blood
>Elven kid run down by a truck or a car
>Someone wasting my time with some build up. Either head straight to business or fuck off
>>
>>153706
>>Splattered brain, crushed skull and lots of blood
Go on.
>>
>>153714

"This is-was... my son" well, well, well this is getting interesting "A drunk driver by the name of Yuzlav Nirlov ran him and me over a couple of months ago....I lost two of my children that day." Her hand hovered over her belly. Must have been a preg-

Wait... Yuzlav Nirlov ? THE Yuzlav? this is a pioneer in the flesh suit industry...no wonder he got scotts free.

"I-i want you to kill his 3 children AND his pregnant wife. Strip everything this spoon ear fuck has in his life."

>I am no child killer, find someone else
>Deal, lets talk about price
>Have you tried any other....legal means to get even with him?
>>
Isn't this like the third time you start this quest over?
>>
>>153741
*second

i have high hopes anon!
>>
>>153732
>I am no child killer, find someone else
Ask if she want the guy dead instead though.
>>
>>153732
>Let's talk about price

If it's high enough, Spook may be to thing over it. Warn her that we would need 2 days to think over, and 2 more to prepare for the killing.

Also, what the fuck are those fleshsuits good for ?!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>153761
>>153776
rolling time

>>153776
for skellies to appear more human
>>
>>153779
I see.
So far, we have in Old Paradise :
Skellies
Elves
Humans (?) (hence the fleshsuits)
>>
>>153761
>>153776
"I understand,T-thank you...." By far, the elf was reasonable. I dealt with the some fucked up folks before. There was this depressed human who wanted me to whack him. I actually talked him out of it but I got my greens in the end....I wonder where is that bastard.

I coughed trying to retain my professionalism " Your are asking for five heads. That ain't an easy task....each one will cost you...."

>500 greens plus the special for the baby
>A stack per head
>Two stacks per head
>Five stacks per head
>>
>>153829
A stack means 500 greens right? Let's try to go with 2 stack per head first. The elf will be sure to try to lower the price, then settle the deal with 1 stack per head.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>153829
> Two stack per head

If my roll is <25 out of 100, it will be 1 stack per head and wo stack for the baby
She doesn't seem to be too rich, but first, we may need a name, intel on her.
>>
>>153852
>>153859

"Fair enough" She didn't object, which was a good thing since clients tend to be Sleazy fucks sometimes. However, I had a feeling she had poured all she had on the job; no wedding ring...no earring not even a damn hand-watch.

>Demand your payment upfront
>Half and half
>Take it all once it is done.
>>
>>153876
>Half and Half

We need to prepare for the job, and we need intel to kill these 5.
The other half may be cut to allow her to live more, If Spook feels like a charitable soul.

Also, we may offer her some dinner to know more about her. She smells funny.
>>
>>153876
>Half and half
Though this too >>153886 ask her out for dinner for more info would be desirable.
>>
File: 1453045771131.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1453045771131.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>153898

I've got a funny feeling bone about her.
Of course she could be just a widow, but, according to Spook, flesh suits are to comfort a minority. It could be threats or political move against Nirlov and pro-fleshy.
>>
Bumpidy bump for boner jokes.
>>
>>153957
my laptop had a stroke, sorry about that.
>>
"That is all i have now..." she pulled out a small parcel, It had six stacks "....I will figure out a way to bring the rest."

No words were exchanged. She left in a hurry; i wasn't the one to blame her. Well, It is up for me to figure out the rest on my own. A name is good but it doesn't do much. tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

_____

Skeletons don't actually sleep. No shuteye for us and the Vamps . We just 'close' our eyes but it is generally useless. Flesh suits can induce sleep. I never tried and i won't ever consider this fake shit.

I slouched on my couch thinking about my next step. I already got some greens at my disposal.

>Go the headless mermaid, who knows what is in there.
>Go to Ugrog's Ugly gun shop in my old neighborhood for some firepower
>Go to Eles Mansa's trove of trinkets in my old neighborhood for some 'licensed' magic and others
>Try to figure out where my target lives on my own -roll a 100-
>Pay the visit to Lady Luztre, she knows it all
>Write in
>>
>>153974
>>153898
>>153886
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>153967
>"....I will figure out a way to bring the rest."
Cut the other half in half. She'll need the money.

>Try to figure out where my target lives on my own

Then
>Go to Eles Mansa's
Spooks needs a way to bypass security more easily

Don't worry OP, I'm full in your story !
>>
>>153980
What a fucking waste of a day. 50 greens went for two cabs so i can get to the high sea district; that son of a bitch must have a villa or two here. it is the home of the rich, newly constructed too. Unlike other slums in the paradise.

Aside from a sore feet, I got nothing out of that day. If i had an ass, I would sweat out of my ass cheeks in this hot-as-hell day. Fuck.

>Go the headless mermaid, who knows what is in there.
>Go to Ugrog's Ugly gun shop in my old neighborhood for some firepower
>Go to Eles Mansa's trove of trinkets in my old neighborhood for some 'licensed' magic and others
>Try to figure out where my target lives on my own -roll a 100-
>Write in
>>
>>154009
Spook can't know everything after all, let's go see her.

Later, or the next day, try to go to Eles Mansa's. What we get is Nirlov is living in rich neighbor hoods, and those got cops. Lots of them, and they'll pose some serious threats to our mission.
>>
>>154020
Deep in the undergutter, there was this.... spider . I heard about her, sure but i have never dealt with her. There was a first time for everything...

She lived in a small apartment close to my home. I knocked thrice on her large double door. She was fast and slick "Do come in...."

Lady Luztre was rather small for female spiders but she was still large, capable of pinning down an orc with relative ease. Spiders were known to have a fragile temper. You would be surprised to see Bluemoon's chart for last year's homicides....

Few fashioned clothes for spiders for obvious reasons, I have seen this red vest for the 500th time now, her apartment was a mess. She wasn't ashamed a bit of her....discharges all over the floor and walls. I better not touch these 'webs'.

Luztre led me to a small office, it was hardly an office but i appreciated this sense of professionalism. She went straight to the point. "Eyes....I got them everywhere. Tell me what you want."

>_____
>>
>>154066

"I need intel on someone particuliar. Yuzlav Nirlov. Or should I say his family.

Stop talking there, proceed to observe her reaction, and try to remember if Spooks had already been in trouble with spiders.

"How much do sell this information ?
>>
>>154090
you sell these informations*
>>
>>154090
"Depends...." the spider casually walked on the wall "You will find me very flexible when it comes to greens.... A thousand is fair price"

>Accept
>Refuse
>Try to lower the price -roll a 100-
>Write in
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>154119

>Accept
((So it's going to be two stacks ?))

"A fair price indeed.
>Try to look into her main Eyes and add :
"I hope that we may work again, Miss Luztre.
>Rolling to flirt with her too, with :
"You've got a nice set of legs too.
>>
Well fuck me, another stroke. I will pause to pause for now until I figure it out

Sorry again, anon
>>
>>154140
>>154172
>>
>>154172
Don't worry OP, It's a really nice quest to play in !
>>
I'm really enjoying this quest
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.