[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deviant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: dev1.png (26KB, 421x488px) Image search: [Google]
dev1.png
26KB, 421x488px
Play the role of Alice, a 16 yr old goody-two shoes that is the love of all the boys and the envy of all the girls in the neighborhood. What they don't know is that deep inside, Alice just wants to let loose all of the pent-up evil her cute little psychotic mind hatches up.

Today, she has decided to free herself of her "most adored girl in town" position.

She just got back from school and is now inside her room, devoid of all the girly things you would expect from a growing young girl. Her room only consists of a desktop, a simple bed, and four plain white walls.
>>
>>1535480
Acquire knife. A most versatile tool that will surely come in handy in the near future.
>>
>>1535480
You need to loose the bra.
>>1535510
I mean, yeah a knife is great, but no one will take you seriously as a harbinger of evil if you're still wearing panties.
>>
>>1535480
Identify the most disgruntled and bullied kid in school you can plan a school shooting with.
>>
>>1535480
Acquire gun. Time to shoot up a school
>>
File: dev2.png (28KB, 621x530px) Image search: [Google]
dev2.png
28KB, 621x530px
With the absence of your undergarments in check, you start moving.
Acquiring a gun would be difficult since your dad doesn't own one, you decided for the knife instead. You are stopped by the presence of your dad, who seems to be preparing for dinner. You see the knife in his hands.
>>
>>1535793
Delay mission. Maybe you should visit an imageboard on the internet while you wait.
>>
>>1535894
Agreed. See if you can start a flame war on a video game board by saying you're a girl and that you play the video games.
>>
>>1535793
Maybe should wait until father is done before taking the knife. Instead, you should think about who would plot a school shooting with you.
>>
>>1535793
>>1535894
>>1535938
>>1535938
Agree, make sure to express a shit taste in vidya and throw baits at everyone who replies to you.
>>
>>1535480
Would be better off getting petrol and some matches and burning shit
>>
>>1535480
Commit a small arson whilst waiting to steal knife,
The neighbours dog for example, and frame it on someone.
Get you your first taste of blood, call it a practice run.
>>
>>1535938
Do it for something violent and recent, claim to be someone high on the leader board, not top or anything, like, #17 or something.
>>
>>1536269
>>1536282
Supporting this.

We don't need a quest for shitposting.
>>
>>1536557
Why not?
>>
rip op
>>
>>1536557
Shitpost quest is best quest
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>1536557
>>
File: dev3.jpg (540KB, 1625x1306px) Image search: [Google]
dev3.jpg
540KB, 1625x1306px
After realizing that you cant slip past thru your dad, you returned to your room and opened your desktop. You made a post saying how Bethesda is the best game company ever conceived. Surely enough, a shitstorm followed upon that.

You hear your dad calling you for dinner.
>>
>>1539234
Go and set at the dinner table.
>>
>>1539281
Need energy for plotting and killing.
>>
Sit in daddys lap like when you were little
>>
>>1539459
This

please
>>
>>1539234
After dinner in the middle of the night steal your parents car and go for a ride. Find some lonely runner or pedestrian and mow them down.
>>
>>1539459
>>1539848
Stop
I hope you both are castrated
>>
>>1539888
This and checked.
>>
File: dev4.jpg (434KB, 2004x1316px) Image search: [Google]
dev4.jpg
434KB, 2004x1316px
After changing clothes, you went down the stairs to see that your dad had already set everything for dinner. He tells you to sit down and eat with him.

"So how's school?"

"I did well..."

"Hmm..."

The conversation ended with indifference. You spot that your dad prepared a dish for another person, located at where "that lady" once sat.

"Do we have visitors, dad?"

"No. Why did you...Oh I did it again..."

You love and respect your father for raising you on your own, but the one thing that you hate about him is the fact that he still acts that "that woman" still lives in your home.

That woman that left both of you for another man.
>>
>>1540374
Find knife, kill mom and her new man at night
>>
>>1540381
Hmm. Feels like this is the way to go.
>>
>>1540381
>>1540374
>>1536269
Bring the petrol so you can burn the evidence afterwards.
>>
>>1540374
Take the extra plate and eat food for more energy.
>>
>>1540413
Good point murder is a high caloric burn activity.
>>
>>1540413
Support.

Wolf down that extra food, then get the knife after dag goes to bed.
>>
>>1540405
Why dont we cut their Achilles tendons and then use the petrol to burn them alive? We should also gag them to muffle their screams or maybe cut their tongues.
>>
File: car.gif (1MB, 244x109px) Image search: [Google]
car.gif
1MB, 244x109px
>>1540374
FUCKING BURN SHIT!!
Or mow some pedestrians down with a car, preferably neighbours or that bitch of a mom and Chad
>>
File: edge.jpg (29KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
29KB, 640x416px
>>1540622
>>
>>1540622
There's a fine line between evil, and stupid, torture in strange setting is on the wrong side of that, kill them quick and incinerate the remains.
>>
>>1540714
Seconding burning shit.
>>
>>1535480
Her expression and everything reminds me of Hiina from tesagure, which means she completely destroys my dick.
>>
Make sure a phone or other video recording device is at hand. Only sympathy will come if people think anyone else killed that bitch.
>>
some of you guys are alright. don't go to "that woman"s house tomorrow.
>>
What are the consumer limitations on purchasing questionable amounts of oxidizers where we live? Not gonna go into detail but for ~$50 and a couple hours of work we could have something going on even with household products
>>
Alice should shave her head and go off the grid.
>>
File: dev5.jpg (457KB, 1774x1428px) Image search: [Google]
dev5.jpg
457KB, 1774x1428px
"It's okay dad. I'll just eat her portion." You said with a facade.

"Okay. I'll retire early for the night." He said as he starts climbing up the stairs.

You know that he has to leave early for tomorrow so him sleeping at 8:00 AM is not surprising.

As soon as you are sure that the coast is clear, you went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard where the knives are stored. But as you pulled the handle open, you realized something.

"It's locked."
>>
>>1544739
Damn. Rebar will work just fine. Lets go to a construction site nearby and swipe a baseball bat sized peice.
>>
>>1544747
Or any peice really. We could go to our hardware store and pretend to seperate some wood, but then we can sharpen and cut down our rebar.
>>
>>1544739
Do we have a garden? If so we should have a cuple of sharp tools. An hatchet or something.
>>
>>1544805
Sharpen a trowel perhaps. Might be easier.
>>
We should also cut our hair short. We dont want them to bother us when things get messy right?
>>
>>1544839
Or just get a comprehensive outfit including a hairnet and hoodie.
>>
>>1544848
No balaclava?
>>
>>1544865
Ye, or a bandana/turban. Sunglasses. Gloves. All sleeves. No evidence. Sweat like a pig.
>>
Dads Keys... they must be close. Search the drawers in the kitchen and dining room, he wouldn't keep the keys to far from the cutlery cabinet...
>>
>>1544739
>locking a kitchen cabinet
What a tricky guy. But who locks a kitchen cabinet unless there's something interesting to find there?
>>
>>1545787
Are you saying knives aren't interesting?
>>
>>1545811

Generally you don't lock up your knives in your own house, unless there's some negative past history.

So who knows what else is in said locked cabinet. Something the father doesn't want found on a casual kitchen exploration, that's for sure.
>>
>>1544959
>>1544739
Search everywhere!
>>
>>1544739
>>1545787
It's not too hard to pick a lock. All you need is a flat stiff thing to twist with and a thin thing to rake the pins.

Get a screwdriver and a hiarpin.
>>
>>1535480
Go to bed, same one as daddy
>>
File: dev6.jpg (831KB, 2348x1555px) Image search: [Google]
dev6.jpg
831KB, 2348x1555px
You searched for something you can use to open the lock, but nothing inside the kitchen seemed to be of use.

You decided to find something hard to break open the cupboard open, thus you went to the basement to get a crowbar, with only an electric lamp as a source of light.

As you do this, it suddenly hit you that your dad has every key beside his bed when he sleeps and that he never locks his room.
>>
>>1551676
Ignore the keys, they will do no good for Alice. She must head out with her crowbar and find the nearest passerby to dispose of..
>>
>>1551676
Knife, crowbar either shall be the tool of your Alice's ascent. Might as well go with what is handy. Equip crowbar, sneak out, it's time for school preparation phase.
>>
>>1551679
You're right
>>
>>1551676
[spoilter]Real pencil drawing? Man thanks for going through the trouble, it's cool to post that sometimes.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1552677
Yah that's right. I accidentally typed 'spoilter'.
>>
>>1551676
Suddenly realize you have a CROWBAR. A much more DANGEROUS weapon, if harder to CONCEAL.
>>
A crowbar would be far to conspicuous. A knife is a sleek and deadly weapon that's easy enough to conceal. Slip into dads room. Enough time has passed to be fairly sure he's asleep. After all he does have to get up early. Search the nightstand and the dresser for his keys.
>>
OP, if you read this, I really liked the concept and art, but we stalled out on the pacing, we just fucked around in the house looking for weapons the whole time. I'd like to see you try to this again , but get to things actually happening.

Sweet Alice, perhaps one day you will murder someone.
>>
>>1554623
Yeah, please run again OP
>>
>>1554623
>>1554837
yeah, to address this, i was just using this thread to alleviate myself to my actual comic work to be passed next week. i wasnt aware of the four-day bump limit.you can bet i'll get back to making a continuation when i'm done with my work
>>
>>1555006
>
So after next week, a continuation?.. Hope I don't miss this gem..
>>
Hurry back Deviant. I've quickly become your faithful fan. Tata for now.
>>
>>1551676
Get your hands on some chemicals bleach or something and poison the neighbour's newborn
>>
>>1551676
Or go set fire to the church
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.