[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect C-Sec Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Mass-Effect[1].jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect[1].jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
The year is 2183 (just before Mass Effect 1) and you are an officer of Citadel Security, more commonly known as C-Sec, the police force responsible for keeping the millions of residents of the hub of galactic society and heart of the Council Government safe, the massive spacestation known as the Citadel.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Citadel

First thing's first, roll 1d100 to determine your species

1-60 Turian: The orderly metallic-skinned, militaristic, and vaguely raptor-esque Council species that make up the majority of C-Sec

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Turian

61-80 Asari, the blue alien space babes responsible for discovering the Citadel and founding the Council, known for their diplomatic capabilities, Biotic abilities, and fearsome Special Forces

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Asari
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Biotics

81-90 Human, the up and coming upstarts from that blue marble in the Sol system.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Systems_Alliance

91-95 Salarian, the short lived, hypermetabolic, technologically inclined Council race whose females are rarely seen outside of their homeworld.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Salarian

95-100 re-roll for other, uncommon races
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>153335
Alright, you have my interest.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>153335
if 95+ rolling for vorcha
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>153335
I am SO down right now!
>>
>>153390
>>153393
>>153400
Two Turians and a Human....hmmmm...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>153393
not rerolling just testing the dice
>>
If only I rolled a 91...Captain Kirrahe would be reporting in!
>>
>>153402
i wanna reroll to be a vorcha i mean we have a lack of vorcha action
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>153335
I am gonna roll ONE more time, Turians are boring but I will gladly stick with one if it comes to it!
>>
>>153408
Staying Asari! Hot blue alien reporting in! Spandex suit is ready for action!
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>153393
>>153410
ok gonna reroll for asari too
>>
>>153412
boom!
>>
Nooooo...don't leave us OP...this would be awesome!!!
>>
fucking sigh...
>>
>>153410
>>153463
One vote for asari if anyone is up for actually running this
>>
>>155470
You're the OP. Run it and just hope players join.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

Gonna roll for something strange
>>
>>155495
You grew up on Bachjret Ward, one of the arms of the station. Crammed with buildings bustling with life, the wards are a far cry from the placid, pristine parkways of the inner Precidium ring.

You and your three sisters weren't quite so unfortunate as the urchins of the seediest underbellies the Ward buries under its eternal sky of twinkling stars and blur of skycar traffic but credits didn't come on a silver platter. You had more than a few unfriendly run-ins with C-Sec officers in your 80 years of youth, so it came as a shock when you turned a new leaf and applied to the Academy. Maybe it was the promise of a reliable, if meager, paycheck. Maybe it was the nice shady of blue in the uniform that brought out the best in your scalp. The free gun didn't hurt. And hell, they accepted you.

You graduated and worked a couple of years on the parade path rookie detail on the Presidium. You'd never set foot on it before your beat started. But now your time directing tourists to their embassy, issuing fines for littering and drunks pissing in the fountains is over.

You've been assigned to

Investigation: Become a real detective

Customs: watch for smugglers and illicit cargo

Special response: tacticool space SWAT

Patrol: coast guard, battle pirates and also deal with smugglers but on a ship
>>
>>155614
>Investigation

Decades of applying a stubborn determination to piece together who wronged you or your sisters and how they'd pulled one over on you had made you a natural sleuth.

And you'd seen enough holovids of old 18th century detectives with relying on their primitive DNA testing and limited, single-planet Extranet to understand the romance behind the profession, although you'd always pictured yourself as the sultry femme fatale spread out on her desk than the gumshoe with the steel jaw and the shoot first, question later maybe morals. C-Sec would not approve of a real detective acting like Blasto, you could hear your turian patrol mates chiding you about it now. They would rattle off a thousand regulations at you before even starting to make an arrest.

You hoped your new partner, Senior Detective Taxal was less of the typical turian stick in the mud.
>>
>>155688
The C-Sec Bureau on Tayseri Ward was a sprawling complex, uncountable stories of blue suited officers going to and fro. It was your new home. Or as close as would do, the apartment you'd been afforded was little better than the bare boxes you'd known as a young girl. At least in the bustle of a barracks you could enjoy the half-dressed humans and skim a little off the top of the occasional card game. Old habits died hard and mean crowds, as tame as a cop shop could be, were oddly comfortable to you.

You followed the augmented reality projection of your wrist omnitool's waypoint up the winding staircases to Taxal's office.

You tapped the door with your omnitool and it slid open to reveal a dump of papers, real papers, strewn about. Disorderly stacks littered the path from the doorway to the wooden (real wood!) desk where a thin turian had his face buried in a datapad. His other hand casually twirled a Mantis service pistol.

"Wow," you said.

"Are those your final words?" he said, putting down the tablet but not the gun. His face was bare of the traditional turian facepaint except for two red dots at his temples.
>>
>>155790
Reflexively your hand goes to your hip, before its even moved an inch, the turian has already drawn... a fingergun in his free hand. Bang. You're dead sister.

Before you can even wonder what to think, Taxal laughs and holsters his guns, real and imaginary with what you must guess passes for a turian smile. Between the teeth, the flanges, and the fact you've almost never seen one before, you think it's a smile.

"Sorry, I have a horrible sense of humor. But I would choose my words carefully if I were you and I planned on sticking around." He looked away, seeming to search for words before coming back with, "My partners keep dying on me. All sorts of awful trouble. Hate to find out how your pretty young face gets implausibly mauled on my account."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQAcBSO5jC8&ab_channel=hadley2424
>>
Well I'm late to the party. I was hoping for Human so we can play Dirty Harry in space and "Magnum Force" Harkin when the time came.
>>
1d100
Lets go
>>
>>163457
Alright im a retard
>>
Second times the charm
>>
Third times the charm
>>
Fuck it im just gonna lurk
>>
>>163508
In the email/options field dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>
>>163621
our ass continues to remain blue, that is if this plotline is doing it for anyone
>>
>>166003
You never gave us any info on what to do, or if we can re-roll?
>>
Updaye when
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

Fuck it, rolling for whatever, idk.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>153335

Rolling for Hanar!
>>
Is the OP dead
>>
>>167067
He's been dead since he made this...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.