[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barbarian Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

You sit upon your horse, riding through the sweltering desert. The horse limps and limps as it struggles forward, barely able to sustain your weight. You kick it in the ribs, and it stumbles forward, neighing and coughing, but refuses to pick up speed. You kick it again, and feel something crack. The horse screams out, and collapses underneath you. You grunt, climbing away from it. It flails, screaming and thrashing sand everywhere. It is dying.

You take your gear from it's back and leave the weak creature to die in the sun. Weakness deserves pain and suffering.

As you walk, you ponder your current situation. The name the cityfolk of Garfa shouted out as they drove you away still rings in your ears.

>Male barbarian name
>Reason for exile
>>
>>1532461

Galleigh

Murdered an entire family for cheating you in the market
>>
>>1532461
Buliwyf

Killed a prominent nobles son in a duel, the welp should have known better. A sword isn't for milk drinkers.
>>
>>1532461
Grom

Ripped apart the warlords weakling son in a duel. The warlord commanded we stop but the coward had the audacity to challenge our authority on a raid. He had to die. Perhaps not choking on his intestines but he deserved to die.
>>
>>1532717
I don't think the warlords son bit would work exactly, since we got driven out of a city. Still your reply and mine are pretty similar.
>>
>>1532729
True. But mine is pretty metal
>>
>>1532781
Wanna mix the two? Killed a nobles son, a tad too enthusiastically. Deservedly, but the mob never understands.
>>
>>1532461
Killed a prominent nobles son in a duel, the welp should have known better. A sword isn't for milk drinkers.

Il go with this

Qm mybe you should get yourslf a name would make it easyer for us.

conan for the name
>>
>>1533011
Eh, Conan has already been done though. I was down to mixing mine with Cursed. Grom son of Buliwyf.
>>
>>1533032
Thrinn
Kurr
Ghak
Bhedged
Autredr
Rhelkus
Khusael
Hrafnis
Jedbraurbalk
Yofstisnukr

Any of thises?

I went here for them
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/barbarian-names.php#.WTNw5cup7qA
>>
>>1533107
They also have to roll off the tongue in a way. If it's hard to imagine how it's spoken in your head, meh.
>>
>>1533135
Also regardless whether or not the glass hits, we go at this guy. Feint high, then go low. Knife fighting 101.
>>
>>1532461
>Grom son of Buliwyf.

>Killed a prominent nobles son in a duel, the welp should have known better. A sword isn't for milk drinkers.
>>
if its barbarian, then why not a clan title?
grom the heavy handed

killed prominent nobles son in a dual, and got mobbed
>>
You remember that you were challenged to a duel by a whelp with a sword. It didn't even qualify as a fight- within a minute, you had his guts out of belly and down his throat. He died screaming and crying and choking. His father, however, turned out to be a noble. He rallied a mob together, and chased you out of the city in grief.

Now you are stuck in this godforsaken desert, and you have only your sword and a single drink with you. To your north are the mountains. To the west are plains.

Which way shall you go?
>>
>>1540937
are we familiar with the mountain and or plans area?
>>
>>1566455
*plains
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.