[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zatch Bell Quest #16 (I think?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: zzzzb.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzb.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
Dizzy trys rushing to recover the book, even with the enhansed speed of the spell she is to slow. Arachne takes her two razor mandables and cuts Monas book into three pieces that ignite upon hitting the floor.

A shout of anger and saddness comes from Cole as he tears several pages from Arachnes book. Once it begins burning he tosses it aside and embrases Mona, whom is already beginning to fade away.

Arachne isin't done yet though. It slaps Dizzy aside and rushes you! It's hand comes to a hairs breath away from you before jerking back. Dizzy has grabbed its leg and tosses it back into a wall. But somethings Different, Dizzy seems... Off.

"AGGGHHHH" Dizzy shouts as she pounces on the Dazed monster and visiously beat it face in with her bare fists. Your spellbook glows a bright yellow as Dizzy unleashes her fury on the the now, all but dissapered demon.

Even after the book is nothing but ash, Dizzy keeps pounding away into the concrete. Pounding into the indent the spider Demons body had made fro the toss and tha barrage of slugs.

"D-diz, its over."

She doesn't seem to hear you.

>A) Pull Dizzy away. She could be hurting herself.
>B) Check on Cole & Mona
>C) Do nothing.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1532064
>>B) Check on Cole & Mona
Then
>>
>>1532064
>B) Check on Cole & Mona
Then
>>
File: Dizzy 21 (2).jpg (45KB, 299x269px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy 21 (2).jpg
45KB, 299x269px
"Diz... stop..." Your voice becoming weak as you notice the enormity of the situation. This is the first time it has happened, but one of your friends has lost their book. While you didn't know them for to long you are having a hard time choking back your feelings as you turn to see them.

You are going to say something but... Cannot. Cole and Mona are both sitting on the floor, locked in each others arms. It just occurs to you that they have been through as much as you have been through with Dizzy. Now is not the right time... Not in her final moments...

Rather than break up their final talk, you decide to go and pull Dizzy away from the indent.

You wrap your arms around Dizzys waist and yank her away from the Bloodsoaked hole. The blood not all belonging to the Spider, as Dizzy has worn her knuckles raw from the pointless assault. Though she hardly seems to notice through the tears streaming down her face. Her cries of sadness being the only sound echoing through the warehouse.

You sit in a corner back against the wall, trying your hardest to comfort Dizzy, keeping her in your embrace and attempting to shield her from the sight of her friend disappearing mere yards away from her.

>This may be your final chance to say anything to Mona. Do you want to say anything?
>This is Coles final encounter with his friend. Its not for you to ruin.
>Other
>>
>>1532150
>This is Coles final encounter with his friend. Its not for you to ruin.
>>
>>1532150
>>This is Coles final encounter with his friend. Its not for you to ruin.
"Dizzy, no matter what, we can not let someone like that spider become the queen of your world."
>>
"Diz... You can't let a monster like that rule your world..."

Dizzy continues to weep in your lap. Face in her hands as she continues.

'Oh yeah that's right... Dizzy doesn't know about the contest to become King, you only learned it from the spell.'
"Dizzy, Michael. It was nice meeting you, and please, stay with Cole. I'm scared for hi-"

You look up just in time to catch a final glimpse of Mona before she finally fades away into nothingness. Leaving you and Cole in the room as Samantha and Kana went to find their book down on the lower floor.

Cole just sits there. Yards across from you on his knees head lowered. Not making a peep. In the exact position that he was in the moment mona left.

>A)Give Cole some time. He must be going through a lot.
>B)It'd be better for him if you leave sooner rather tha later.
>C)Leave, he'll be along when he is ready.
>D)Other
>>
>>1532261
>>A)Give Cole some time. He must be going through a lot.
>>
You continue to sit silently and comfort Dizzy. Watching over Cole as he just kneels there. Without a single sound.

A few minutes later Samantha and Kana return to the room. But they stop in their tracks before they say a word. Reading the atmosphere they bypass Cole and come over to you and sit beside you.

"So... it's over... What should we do about him?" Samantha says motioning to Cole. "How long does it take to recover from something like this?"

"I don't know, he's been with her for months. Treating her like one of the family every day. Is that something you can even recover from?" You say continueing to cold Dizzy tight.

No more words are exchanged that night.
You awaken the next morning Dizzy cuddled up in your lap, Samantha leaned up against you still asleep with Kana sleeping on a nearby table. Cole already awake... or still awake. In the same spot. In the same position as last night.

>A) Wake everyone up.
>B) Check phone
>C) Say something to cole before everyone wakes up.
>D) Other
>>
>>1532596
>>C) Say something to cole before everyone wakes up.
>>
>>1532689
whadda ya want to say?
>>
>>1532711
"Cole, you know about the demon world and how this is for determine who will be king right? Me and Dizzy will stop people like that spider from reaching that title, for the friends we lose along the way."
>>
>>1532596
>>B) Check phone
>>
Before the others wake up you move over and kneel beside Cole. You reaffirm him that you will be sure to never lat an evil demon become the king. However he simply turns his head to you.

"What are you talking about? King of what?"

Thats right. Most of the demons as of now still dont know why they are here. Heck, the only reason you know of it is because of a lucky break in your spells. "Uh... nevermind."

"Yeah, sure whatever." He says looking back to the floor for a second before standing for the first time in hours. "Guess we should, uh. Leave now... right? Everyone is probably waiting for us right..."

"Yeah... are you okay man?"

"I... maybe... don't know yet."
Later that day you return to the Hotel. The walk is long and quiet. Dizzy and Kana walking behind as they feel it would be kind of sad for Cole to see them. Later after hours of walking you arrive. The hotel astir with several Officers, looking walking around. You don't know if this is due to the whole fountian thing or due to the three missing students.

>A) Sneak in
>B) Walk in through the front
>C) Wait
>D) Other
>>
>>1537652
>>B) Walk in through the front
>>
>>1537652
>B) Walk in through the front
>>
>>1537652
>Walk in
If they ask what's up with us just say we're friends on a school trip or something
>>
Your levels of 'cool' are overflowing as you begin whistling through a hard sweat, walking through the crowds of officers and other students that are swarming around for various reasons.

"There they are!" You here someone shout from the background as the eyes of everyone nearby begin to find their way to you.

"...sup?"

From the crowd you hear people whispering and the officers are standing, just kinda looking around confused. "Are these those kids that didn't get back last night? They are here now, all in one piece, wonder if we can leave?"

The ranks of students are torn through by your teacher as she shoves the hordes of students out of the way. "Where have you all been? There are only like five rules, and the most important is be back by 11. Where have you been!?"

Oh yeah... You didn't take the time to walk through the city in the late hours of the night, rather you just slept in a warehouse.

"W-well you see...

>A) We were here all night long."
>B) We got lost.
>C) 'The truth'
>D) Other
>>
>>1544733
>>C) 'The truth'
Say it as we got kidnapped though
>>
>>1544733
>>B) We got lost.
>>
>>1544733
>C) 'The truth'
>>
"We were on our way back to the hotel when some freaky spider chick decided to kidnap us. We barely got away from it. I think it may have been one of those monsters they are showing on T.V. nowadays."

"Michael... Your pretty smart right? If you were me, would you believe that a young man, and a young lady went missing for one night and came back the next morning perfectly fine? I mean if you got kidnapped, how did you manage to get away from the" Ms.Summer stops, a hand placed on her shoulder by a local officer.

"You say a spider? Giant webs and the like? Creepy face, creepier body? Where did it take you?"

"It was a warehouse on the edge of the city."

The officer turns and speaks with your teacher for a moment. Then, leaves. A large volume of officers nearby also seem to disappear. Perhaps that demon was a bigger fish than the one who broke one of the most influential sites in all of Rome.

Your teacher seems a bit angered but allows you back into the hotel.

With this ordeal out of the way you can finally get back to the joys of Italia!

>A) Cole went straight to his room. He probably needs a friend now.
>B) Samantha and Kana seem to want to go out somewhere. She mentioned she was hungry earlier.
>C) Maybe someone else in this trip is worth getting to meet.
>D) Other
>>
>>1547012
>>C) Maybe someone else in this trip is worth getting to meet.
>>
>>1547012
Poor guy
>>
>>1547012
>>C) Maybe someone else in this trip is worth getting to meet.
Maybe we could text Cole and see if he wants to hang out.
>>
He wants to be alone and cry for a while.
Give him a few days before you faggots try to fix everything with hugs
>>
>>1547068
>>1547051
>>1547026
We are tied!~

Gib tie break plz
>>
>>1547012
>>B) Samantha and Kana seem to want to go out somewhere. She mentioned she was hungry earlier.
Samantha is best girl
also
do you have a twitter or something drachtma?
>>
>>1547136
GOnna go with C then.
>>
>>1547246
I never got into twitter, I use discord to tell of my running. Things got shaken up with the CIV that I was running but Should straighten out soon.

Lets see what kind of friend stalk you will meet today.
Pls gib 1d100

first 3 like always.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1548154
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1548154
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Dont mind this
>>
With Samantha and Kana out on the town for a girls night out, and Cole... not in the best of spirits for talking. You decide to try to make a new friend. Though, another book user is probably not going to happen in your particular school trip. But that won't be a bad thing, all these demons are to stressfull for you to deal with on a daily basis.

So you chill in the lobby of the hotel. Looking for anyone that might be cool or fun. Not many people are in the lobby this evening. Just a few stragglers who were to wiped out from the first few days events to really do anything today. Well and that goth guy in the corner. The one whos eyes keep darting back and forth, occasionally looking at you.

"Hey bro, you good?" You call out

The fellow clad in black jerks up in his chair in surprise. "Uh. Me? Yeah, im good... how are you?"

"Lil bit tired, lil bored"

"Hey bro, are you trying to make a friend! Can I help?!?" Though before you can answer Dizzy is off. She seems incredibly eager even by her standards. Perhaps shes trying to fill a void left behind. Left behind by Mona.

"Heya!" Dizzy shouts as she closes the gap. "Whats your name!"

"U-uh who-who are you?"

"Uh uh! I asked first~"

"Uh, Mike. Nice to meet ya."

"COOL, Bro! He has your name to!~ So Mike, why do ya like black so much? Are you one of those 'emo' people that they show on TV?"

"Oh this..." He says pulling at his black shirt. "Well, thats an annoying story. I like to draw, my markers burst in the bag and inked all my clothing... its all black now.

>A) Chuckle
>B) Serious
>C) Chnce subject
>D) Other.
>>
>>1549759
>>A) Chuckle
>>
>>1549759
>A) Chuckle
>>
>>1549759
>B) Serious
>>
>>1549759
>>C) Chnce subject
About his drawing i guess.
>>
>>1549759
>A) Chuckle
>>
>>1549759
>A) Chuckle
>>
You can't help yourself but to chuckle. You thought your luck has been crumby, this. This here is just pure comedic gold. "Seriously dude?!" You say with a lighthearted flare.

"Yeahhhh, that's fair. You shoulda seen my reaction when I opened the bag, I bet that was to die for. I mean its not horrible, but since not many people know me that well, I think I've been getting avoided. You are like the fifth people to talk to me the whole trip, cides' the teacher and my buddy from back home."

Taking a quick peek around the room for anything suspicious you move to sit across from the guy. "Quick question. Have you seen anything like this before?". You unzip the backpack that never leaves your side and flash the corner of Dizzys yellow book to him.

"What's that? Some kinda novel? Nah, I don't read much outside of school."

Phew, dodged a bullet with this one. Finally a normal friend with no baggage. Baggage of course meaning a demon to potentially screw you over like so many before. "By the way. Why are you sitting in here when you could be out there having fun?"

He shrugs. "Don't feel like it today. Still a bit tired from the plane. Couldn't sleep a wink on the plane or that night for some reason." leaning back in his chair he lets out a yawn "Yep, not doing a thing today."

>A) Eh, I kinda wanted to go somewhere today. (Head out)
>B) Nice meeting you man. I got someone to meet, I'll talk to ya later.(Catch up with someone)
>C) Want to play a game or something? Diz likes stuff like that and you seem kinda bored. (Continue talking)
>D) Other

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Zatch+bell

I messed up a bit with the archive.
Thread 17 somehow got put in as thread 3 or 4 from the Civ that I run. I'm going to try and find a way to get it back on there with the backup writeups from the thread that I have saved somehow but for now, up to thread 16 should be fine.
>>
>>1551798
>B) Nice meeting you man. I got someone to meet, I'll talk to ya later.(Call up Sasuke and the rest of the sqaud. Catch up on their activities.)
>>
>>1551798
this>>1551809
>>
>>1551809
this
>>
"Nice meeting you Mike. I gotta get going soon."

"Same here Mike, any time you want to chill I'm down." He says leaning back farther in the chair and relaxing.

You think about heading up to the room shared by the boys, but Cole may still be grieving and that's something no man wants someone else to see. So you decide to take your call in a quiet hallway on one of the upper floors.

First up on your 'to call' list. Is Sasuke, time to see how that weeb is doing in Japan. You click the contact and get taken to a ringer. After only a ring or two the phone is answered.

"HAI! Moshi moshi! Sasuke desu! Ohio gosaimasu Michael san!"

"Im hanging up now..."

"NO NO WAIT! Sorry sorry, got carried away. What's up man. It feels like it's been forever since I saw you. How are things over in Italy?"

"Obviously not as well as over in Japan. Speaking of, I'm going to need you to NOT do that thing you just did again. You made me cringe from over 6000 miles away, that is no small task I assure you."

"Ah your just being a spoil sport. Seriously though how are you and Diz doing? What kinda things do you, Diz and Sam like by the way. Im getting souvenirs and am at a loss for what to get."

"Hold up." Turning to Dizzy "What do you want from Japan?"

"Copy of Tekken 7, a Daki of the Barbarian from that one anime, or a figure of someone from one of my shows. Pleaseee!"

"I used to think you were cool Dizzy" You say sarcastically shaking your head.

"Im as cool as the other side of the pillow!" She says double finger pistols pointed to you.

"That was cool. I'll give ya that." Back to the phone "Did you catch all that."

"Barbarian? Crap tier husbando Diz"

Whatever this ment seemed to trigger a defensive nature in Dizzy. "Turn up the volume please Michael" and so you do. "YOUR WAIFU IS TRASH!" She shouts before pressing the end call button. Leaving you sitting there confused. The phone begins ringing a moment later. "Don't answer it" Dizzy says with a smug smile.

You answer it anyway. As you raise the phone to your ear all you hear is laughing. "Ah that was great, Able told me that would happen but I didn't believe him. He says Hi by the way."

you continue to tell Sasuke and Able all about your time in Italy as of now.

>1/?
>>
File: Smug Sas.jpg (9KB, 236x209px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sas.jpg
9KB, 236x209px
"A spider Demon got a friend of yours eh... That's rough man. Give him my sympathies. Well anyway I better be off. There's a shop or two I want to hit before bed. Seeya." Abel pops on the phone "Bye" and the call is ended.

Well that was a fun talk. Next up, back home with Amy and York With a Five hour difference you may not get through. Seeing as it would be around 8A.M. Back home and Amy has already left for school. But it's worth a shot anyway right?

You dial in the number for the phone you gave York and Wait. On the fourth or so ring He picks up. Good morning Mike. Nice to hear from you, what can I help you with? If your looking for Amy I already dropped her off at school a bit ago."

"Hey York, just wanted to check in. See how things are going. Really wanted to hear Amys voice. Is she doing well? Eating correctly? Keeping her room clean and doing well in school?"

"Mike, you and me are a lot alike I am noticing. Back home I had these same feelings whenever I had to leave home for any amount of time. It's always best not to worry. Its only been a few days. And while she does miss you, everything is going fine. It's a yes to all the questions you asked. When I pick her up I'll have her call you"

"Thanks York. How are you doing?"

"Everythings going well." I mostly just take Amy to and pick her up from school. I cooked last night, it was so-so. Thinking bout pizza tonight. Cides Amy I don't really have anything to occupy my time. Ahh yes, and no fights or other demon sightings yet Amy is still perfectly in the dark about the situation."

"Good. Well thanks man, talk to ya later."

"You to Mike. Seeya."

Dang, I was really hoping I could talk to Amy. Oh well...

>A) Meet with someone.(who)
>B)Go somewhere alone (where)
>C) Just chill and talk to Dizzy (about what)
>D) Other
>>
>>1552128
>>C) Just chill and talk to Dizzy (about what)
Ask her if she wants to see this Forgore guy.
>>
>>1552142
This. When's the concert?
>>
>>1552305
>>1552142
I think its the end of the week. Followed by the next stop. Germany.
>>
>>1552128
>>A) Meet with someone.(who)
samantha
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.