[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genocide quest, Q&A / feedback thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Booqst
Summary of Genocide Quest thus far: http://pastebin.com/Gz2GAYyd
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qst archive.html?searchall=Genocide+Quest

Allow me to start off by saying thank you to anyone who has been following the quest and contributing to the story, it's been a blast and im hoping we can keep it that way which is the reason for this thread.
Questions, feedback, and anything you can offer in the way of advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully serve to improve the quest as we make our way into the 4th thread.
If you also have any questions in regards to the lore or the setting, id be happy to answer the best i can without getting too spoilery.
Thanks again for your time and effort, and i wouldnt still be here if it wasnt for those enjoying it. (That includes you lurkers).
>>
>>153139
Archive link without the space that randomly appeared:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Genocide+Quest
>>
>>153139
Thank you for the quest!

I enjoyed it! Even though I mostly read it afterwards.

The drawings give it a nice touch that generic images don't always convey.

And the underdog protagonist, who's not super-powerful, is not the quest standard so that makes it more interesting too.
>>
>>153216
>>153216
Thank you, i'm glad that you can enjoy the quest, even if it is just reading after the fact.

Bee will certainly alpreciate the compliment. Shes putting a lot of effort into improving and stepping out of her comfort zone as far as the artwork goes, so im rather excited to see her improve going forward.

One of the big concepts for coming up with the character of Leo was the focus on growth. I left him as a bit of a blank slate in the first part, so that through the actions and choices anons make, you as a player and reader can see a clear distinction between who he was, and who he is at present.
(Its also why i enjoy the dream sequence fluff).
>>
>>153225
I always imagined Leo being a bit stouter built being a farmer n such.
a little unshaved facial hair wouldn't harm the image either.
The quest is great and i like the art too!
>>
>>153768
i'll see if Bee will slowly start incorporating facial hair going forward. I'm glad you're enjoying everything.
>>
Im just gonna say I really enjoyed the quest so far.

Maybe give your companions some more depth. We knew nothing about the group in the tower basically. still not totally sure about thea Maths
>>
>>153791
Thanks for the feedback.
I know the quest is lacking in a solid sizable cast, but in regards to the "knowing nothing" about the tower folk was somewhat intentional.

I figure that in a war, soldiers don't exactly have all the time in the world to get to know every other solider on a personal level, But you need to work with them all the same.
There's plans for more colorful characters in the works.
Happy you enjoy what we've done up to this point.
>>
>>153811
also tell your girlfriend we will get out the friend zone
>>
>>153816
you made her laugh.
please prove her wrong. ;-;
>>
>>153875
we will
when we roll gud enuff
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>153875
Fucking hard to draw with this 4chan thing
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>153926
I just recently got her a tablet and she says she wouldnt touch that thing with a 30
>>
>>153926
>>153939
Royal waifu get
Thea will be ours
>>
You guys seriously are waifuing he?
From what I seen of her she makes a great bro if anything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.