[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[quest] [PACYOA] Operation: Tinned sausage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18

File: sea202002.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sea202002.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
The time is..... You don't care. Ever since the redditers dragged you down here away from you teaching people about the power of the vagina the days have been blurred into one long memory of boredom and anger. Anger at people you can't rip and tear into. You all have been guarding and walking around the halls of this underwater cage protecting this reddit cell for some reason you cannot fathom. However something in you tells you to follow their orders. You don't care however as you just wish you tear apart another Armored Core soldier before you go mad from boredom like Zer-becky. She almost ripped one of those nerds in half before she was put into a battle release cage. You don't like the cages.

Either way. Today you are patrolling down the main hallway between the habitat section and the recreation section. You feel extra angry today as you have been this last week. And every time you see one of those dolphins outside the suit metal glass planels you try to reach out and kill the rapey bastards.

..... It feels like just another "24" hour period on this vaghole of a sea station.

>Mission will start in 30 min.
>Post your builds and complain about your soggy knees
>>
>>1531070
This open or closed game?

Build here if I can get in: https://pastebin.com/bamYWYrX
>>
>>1531070
https://pastebin.com/s0x1JUpw
A slender but imposing suit, wearing some kind of dead hanging flesh all over it's body, four sheathed katanas on it's hips walks stoically and quietly along the halls of the underwater base.
It constantly represses it's anger, but it's urge to kill only grows by the day.
>>
>>1531081

You can join turtle. Problem is, that this is a Tumber armor mission, so you need to make a TA suit. Do you need the faction or main pdf?
>>
File: artillery crab.jpg (20KB, 350x283px) Image search: [Google]
artillery crab.jpg
20KB, 350x283px
https://pastebin.com/xXmbrUyh

A squat, quadrupedal suit takes a break from its patrols to stare into the ocean through a viewing port, thinking about how much "white whale" sounds like "white male".
It did this a lot, since nothing else was asked of it by its masters down here at the underwater base.
>>
>>1531087
>>If it's fine just means that pdf linked build still pretty simple, not using any special weapons or equipment in the build linked anyway, only paying extra for Progenitor nanites, or you want an even more different build? Probably keep name then for fun for this game at least.
>>
>>1531104
(This is me)
>>
>>1531105

DESU new suits are required. I can delay for another 10 min to give you 20 min to make it.
>>
>>1531112
>>This slightly better, I think I still paid extra for Progenitor or you really need a new suit on fly?

https://pastebin.com/CThbrnJ5
>>
>>1531084
>>1531104
>>1531107
>>1531141

>It's not what was asked for, but it'll be allowed turtle.

As time goes on and nothing continues to happen, you have the strange thought of wondering if you're the reason why you're angry.

Then however the station shakes for a moment as you all hear an explosion nearby, the lights dimming as it does. Everything returns to normal minus the chatter on your radio becoming more full then Bertha after a food delivery.

"The explosion reports are coming in. All guard units to the cafeteria!"

Maybe the food delivery came early?

>Mission start!
>To make it clear, the cafeteria is in the recreation hab, which you are all next to. You all can walk in.
>>
>>1531155
Making way towards cafeteria then
>>
>>1531155
Vargrix walks straight through the door to the cafeteria. The constant chatter from the radio annoys him greatly, making his eyes glow redder than usual, as well as getting quite twitchy.
>>
File: 57944920.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
57944920.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>1531155
The crab-like suit pulls itself away from the view and trots its way to the cafeteria.
"I hope they restocked on Male Tears," it says to no one in particular.
>>
>>1531155

Storming into the cafeteria you see a ring of chaos as everything is scattered. You see most of your fellow guards separated on either side of the room and the tension is obvious. The reddit personnel cowering and running to other rooms as you all stand in the doorway. That's when both teams see you.

That's when the radio chatter picks up again, but you can understand it now. It's both groups yelling at each other. The explosion seemed to be caused by "big" Bertha herself. She's in her old primate ape suit. That's when she looks at you all.

"Well don't just stand there! Come here and help us round up these tratiors that want to leave!"

That's when the other side leader speaks up. Old "mother" looks to you. "Come to us and we can force our way to the escape shuttles! Then we can leave this failed science experiment and actually be on the front lines!"
>>
>>1531196
*Thinking internally
("Escape and get fresh air and rampage the countryside, or stay where its safe, cramped, smelly, maybe dangerous if too many leaks happen?")

*Out loud

"Aren't there prisoners we're supposed to guard here's? We weren't ordered to leave yet?"
>>
>>1531215
>>Leaning towards helping the cook or whatever Bertha is supposed to be if other players are wondering, is she senior command for the station?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>1531196
The walker stops, wracked with indecision over the conflicting commands. Faced with something outside the parameters its brainwashing, it reverts to its basic per-programmed reaction.
>pic related

>weapons are priming!
>>
>>1531196
Vargrix becomes excited over hearing "mother"'s option to finally get out of this cage and finally start causing destruction.
He decides to take her side instead of that apey fatass, brandishing his four red glowing katanas, intending to rip and tear Bertha.
>>
Bertha and the other commander ignore you as they start yelling at each other again. insults and demands being thrown over the radio and speech. The yelling on the radio reaches to a point the automated safety limter kicks in, but that is also the point that multiple explosions outside of the room rocks the station as everybody not in a suit stumbles or falls. That's when the radio goes slient for a moment when the confusion kicks in and new voices from the reddit R&D lab come in. "Intruder spotted in lab-OH GOD N-!" "ALPHA PROJECT IT LOOSE!" "OH FUCK THEY'RE ALL LOOSE!" "OH MY GOD SECURITY A BOMB!" "VIRUS IN THE REACTOR SYSTEM! EVERY SAFETY IS SHUTTING OFF!" The room is confused as the situation is getting worse. Your hud that was connected to the stationary fort in command showing all the red warnings in the station until it looses connection.

Bertha points to old mother. "It's your team isn't it!" To which she responds with: "I want to leave this cage, not break it!" That's when the roof light of the room explodes and a rush of water starts to pour in.
>>
>>1531275
Begin decollapsing suit unless its already some base requirement that we're all supposed to keep suits on

"GOING TO THE R&D LAB, INTRUDERS IN THE R&D LAB?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO TO THE REACTOR, IF ITS BAD WE NEED TO NUKE THE FACILITY IF IT CAN'T BE SAVE!"

>>Course we can all just make a run for it instead, sounds like underwater base is compromised and about to blow itslef up
>>
File: C2pIK8AXcAAicZw.jpg (65KB, 1052x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2pIK8AXcAAicZw.jpg
65KB, 1052x1200px
>>1531275
"A BOMB!? DID THOSE SHITLORDS FIND THIS PLACE TOO?"
The suit panics and starts firing its weapons randomly.
"FUCKING PROTAGONIST PRIVILEGE AAAAHHHH."
>>
Rolled 35, 28, 15, 38 = 116 (4d100)

>>1531303

"REEEEE"

>Firing Howitzer 1 (3/4 ammo)
>Firing Howitzer 1 (2/4 ammo)

>Firing Howitzer 2 (3/4 ammo)
>Firing Howitzer 2 (2/4 ammo)

>34 bonus to COM
>>
>>1531303
>>Shooting Howitzer's in an underwater pressurized facility
>>We're all already dead aren't we?
>>
Rolled 75, 15, 10, 20, 6, 95, 74, 17 = 312 (8d100)

>>1531275
Finally, it's time to do some slice and dice. Vargrix's dead skin covering falls off, revealing it's purple metallic chitin, jumps forward, and intends to tear Bertha several new holes.
>Attack with all four Plasma Blades twice, MFR 12
>DEX bonus with melee attack: 34
>>
>>1531297
As you move past the door into the corridor the anti-flooding doors start to close as a foot of water already fills the massive room already. Everybody starts to freak-out a bit as they where moving to said doors until >>1531303 started shooting (and hitting multiple people.) Then the old powder keg blew up. And everybody started fighting each other and those trying to get past the now stuck open door.

>Boat and Buio make 4 dodge rolls.

>>1531332

Vargrix jumps forward and starts slicing into Bertha's thick hide. "OH HELL NAW YOU AIN'T DOEN DAT!" As she moves to grapple you and swings.

>The room will take a full min to fill up, and after that another min to reach pressure levels of the ocean level it's at which will cause damage to anyone without EC 2 or higher.

>>1531297
>>1531329

>You will arrive in the R&D next post.
>>
File: Gorilla-Transformers-30063[1].jpg (228KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla-Transformers-30063[1].jpg
228KB, 1000x820px
>>1531346
>Bertha
>also forgot name.
>>
>>1531346
On Comms
"Oh and if you guys can try sealing the doors where floods are coming in that'd be great an-oh!"

Door closes by itself, neat! What a wonderful facility. Activating Camouflage and creating some hologram allies a few steps away from me based on the ally suits seen in last room.

Rolling Tech to use Hardlight Projectors
+/- 5 Tech bonus with Agent AI
>>
Rolled 92, 37, 36, 59, 24, 50, 59, 84, 85, 38, 78, 92 = 734 (12d100)

>>1531346
>Dodge bonus: -38
>More slice and dice, -34
>>
Rolled 98, 56, 23, 99 = 276 (4d100)

>>1531346
>dodging
>dodge bonus is 6

"I BET THE GODDAMN WHITE MALES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS."
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1531371
>>Thought rolling format was d+1d100, my bad
>>
>>1531371

>Assuming you are still heading to R&D.
>Illusions are working.

Weirdly enough all the corridors are bomb free as the chaos around the station worsens. The limited data your hud can piece together has cargo the only place not hit by a bomb. When you reach R&D you have to move past the running and screaming redditers. Standing at the main lobby you get a feel from it's red lighting spreading from the glass lab doors that things are bad. "WARNING! LABS A-S COMPROMISED! REPORT TO THE ESCAPE SHUTTLES OR SECURITY!"

You hear banging on the other side of the glass doors to lab a, loud moaning from b, and c-r is just lots of screaming. Lots of it. S is silent,

>>1531375

You weasel out of a few stray punches, but the opening gave Bertha an opening. "I GOT YOU NOW SUCKA BOY!" She finshes with crushing your body (Pinning 2 arms.) You slash her up some with your spare arms, but for a giant ape Bertha can move fast..... Oh right you can all move fast.

>>1531378

Every single TA on this station has a trump card. That means every weapon used here is deadly. And you got targeted by many of them. One suit jumped on you to get to the door and punched you hard with a power fist in the face.
Another actually fired a anti armor rail gun at you. You missed a hit or two, but you got hit hard.

>HP 7/15
>Power at 8 due to EMP.

>BUIO AND BOAT DODGE 4 TIMES.
>>
>>1531432

>CORRECTION: BUIO IS AT 26/30
>CORRECTION: Boat at 22/30
>>
File: Guts.%28BERSERK%29.full.153423.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.%28BERSERK%29.full.153423.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
Rolled 19, 20, 49, 3, 31, 28, 29, 90 = 269 (8d100)

>>1531432
Vargrix getting pinned to a wall, restricting his movement, causes him to get [[[TRIGGERED]]] as his four eyes turn a vibrant blue, armor streaking with it as well, indicating that his Berserker nanites have been activated. He lets out a ghastly shriek as he's about to cut even deeper into Bertha
>Berserker Nanites activated
>Dodging with bonus: -48
>Attack with the two arms that are not pinned with bonus: -44
>>
Rolled 50, 44, 34, 48, 5, 87, 31, 1 = 300 (8d100)

>>1531432
"I'M BEING OPPRESSED. FUCK YOU ALL FOR NOT SUPPORTING ME."

>Firing Howitzer 1 (2/4 ammo)
>Firing Howitzer 2 (2/4 ammo)
>Firing Howitzer 3 (2/4 ammo)
>Firing Howitzer 4 (2/4 ammo)

>4 dodges
>4 random shots
>hardening for extra defense

>34 bonus to COM
>dodge bonus is 6
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1531432
Frozen with indecision, LABS A-S COMPROMISED is what you hear, what happened here, was it a bomb or lab accident?

>>ESCAPE OR SECURITY!

Smart decision is to escape since its what everyone wanted, its what you wanted too if you were told you can escape from this prison.

>>You are not a hero

Do I save Lab A?

>>You are not a hero

Escape shuttles would be crowded betting, if shit really becomes bad you got ENV II & III to really save you, not everyone has it though, would Security wing even have new orders besides ESCAPE!?

>>You are not a hero

I turn and leave the R&D labs, they knew what the score was if an accident ever happened in the facility, Escape Shuttles area might get crowded soon and you could try to beat them, maybe see whats at Security Wing if any help is needed there, You know of only one thing to do first before going there...

Rolling Tech to use Advanced Suit Status, scanning environment to find a way to seal the R&D wing even more if possible. If not or afterwards going towards the Security Wing.

Agent AI +/-5
>>
>>1531474

As Bertha squeezes down for another crush, you swing your free blades down on her right arm, cutting it off and freeing you. She howls in pain as a fist hits the wall right where your face was. She then grabs her missing limb and wades thought the mesh level water of the room to swing at you. Her ape cries gathering attention from allies.

>4 dodge rolls needed.

>>1531500

The extra armor come in handy as the only thing that hits is a AP one rail shot that almost gets stopped by your armor. You fire into the chaos only to find one gun jams... then blows up causing shrapnel to go everywhere!

>HP 21/30
>4 dodge rolls needed.
>The room is a quarter of the way full of water.

ASS reports that you don't have the clearance or knowledge to shut the containment blast doors, but you know the anti-flooding doors work. The lobby has no glass windows, but you can break the corridor windows that still have running humans in it. I mean who cares right?

>You can reach security after the next round while still having the ability to do something here instead.

And The corridors act like stations connected to a main station via a ring system and connection corridors between the stations and the ring.
>A map kinda looks like a chaos symbol if you knew what that nerd shit was...
And while you where thinking about what to do next a jet of blood spurts into the door of Lab A
>>
>>1531542
>>1531501
>>
Rolled 19, 9, 33, 28, 99, 10, 54, 100, 47, 71, 28, 32 = 530 (12d100)

>>1531542
Vargrix continues to take more swings at Bertha, still shrieking loudly
>dodging, -48
>attacking, -43
>>
Rolled 10, 68, 57, 4, 44, 14, 10, 69, 63 = 339 (9d100)

>>1531542
The crab suit doesn't seem to notice the howitzer exploding overhead. Instead it raises its claw-like arms and starts pummeling its attacker with them while making its way to one of the bulkheads.

"FUCK OFF, THIS FUCKIGN WATER IS MORE CRUSHING THAN THE GODDAM PATRIARCHY."

>wandering to the R&D route I guess.
>4 dodges
>5 melee attacks with impact knuckles

>dodge bonus is 6
>melee dodge bonus is 14
>>
File: 1453864207576.gif (630KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1453864207576.gif
630KB, 300x169px
>>1531542
"Fuck...ok"

Breaking one of the corridor windows to activate the flood doors, running towards the Security Wing.

"The ones left should have left earlier or sealed the wing themselves anyways..."
>>
>>1531568

A mad screaming.... Thing is something to behold. It moves like a butterfly and..... Hits like one too. You swing into Bertha and those around you, but that's until you get two blades stuck in others. You manage to let go of one, but the other gets snapped in half by the stress of your speed.

... I guess they don't make them like they used too....

Bertha Isn't looking too good however. Leaking goo everywhere. Keeps spouting off randome food names that stopped making sense after cracker, and is noticeably slowing down in the water.

>Dodge 4 times!
>One blade lodged in a foe! very hard dodge to get back if it's alive!
>One blade broken. Hard tech to fix.

>>1531588

As you back though the semi-closed flood doors you notice that the cooridoor is now starting to flood as well. And worse off the fighting has started here as well. Nobody is using ranged weapons here as the "combat" glass can only take so much. You can see the fighting even follows the ring to arrivals/escape.

You get hit by a fort swinging a mesh around like a bat, but so do three other suits, and the suit you fall on hits you as well. However you beat the light that hit you into unconscious paste before moving towards R&D.

That is until you meet (Turtle)

>HP15/30
>2 dodges as you are at the edge of the fight.

>CONTINUED IN NEXT POST!
>>
>>1531649
>>1531597

As the glass brakes and you move to the center ring behind the rapidly closing blast door you meet up with Boat. Which stops you as you notice you have to take the "long" away around (Arrive at the end of your next turn) to get to security.

Everybody gets startled as another explosion goes off. "EXPLOSION AT ESCAPE!"

>We are now caught up.
>>
>>1531663
>>1531588

"Fuck happen to you? You sealed the kitchen area right? Everything's fucked, now the escape shuttles are too. Nothing to do at the escape shuttles but see if there are people there to help or euthanize, I'm going to the security wing. Maybe there's another way to escape from here?"
>>
>>1531685
>>Breaking Camo to be seen
>>
File: Eva-01_berserk_howl.png (155KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-01_berserk_howl.png
155KB, 720x480px
Rolled 100, 83, 43, 100, 55, 63, 92, 80, 28 = 644 (9d100)

>>1531649
Still in the midst of his rage, drenched in the slime that Bertha leaks, Vargrix continues his onslaught, but upon realizing one of his precious blades have been broken off, he goes EVEN ANGRIER and activates Celerity on impulse, the blue in his eyes now emitting a fluctuation between red and purple as well as a furious power aura
>Celerity activated
>Dodging [including v-hard dodge to dislodge blade] with -59 bonus
>Attacking with remaining two blades with -52 bonus
>>
>>1531685
"DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASSUME MY...motives?"
The suit pauses, but the pilot is still wild-eye with adrenaline and battle-craze.
"Haaawhat do I do now? Is there anyone to kill? On the surface right? Take me to the surface."
>>
>>1531685
>>1531691
>>Walking towards Security Wing still
>>
>>1531698
"If your suit is strong enough you can probably break any window to outside and escape that way, I'd suggest doing it in a room without me in it and to activate blast or flood doors beforehand. You can swim right?"
>>
>>1531769
>>Meant for >>1531736 sorry
>>
>>1531779
>"You can swim right?"
"Not with these four fucking soggy knees you goddamn shitlord! You think I can swim just because I look like a crab? Huh, you fucking bigot?"
>>
Rolled 56, 39, 69, 45, 35, 82, 97, 64, 15 = 502 (9d100)

>2 dodge rolls
>5 melee attacks back at whoever is still punching me because fuck them

"SOME SAFE SPACE THIS SHITHOLE TURNED OUT TO BE."

>going to arrivals/departures area
>>
>>1531814
My two doge rolls identify as four sets of numbers.
>>
File: titanic8[1].jpg (54KB, 1044x464px) Image search: [Google]
titanic8[1].jpg
54KB, 1044x464px
>>1531698

If rage was a liquid, it would have flooded the room already. However the room is half flooded now. Most suits are stuck walking along the floor while a few are able to swim. Bertha however it one of those swimmers as she connects her limb right to your torso. Sending you flying into the over-sized maw of another suit that traps you into it as it bites down! Your suit AND you in massive pain as teeth set into your systems! At the same time however you got your blade back and used it to cut off Bertha's OTHER arm. She seems to be as mad as you however as she follows your own trail of bleeding goop to attack you!

>HP 6/30!
>You are stuck in the maw of a heavy shark maw!....

>>1531685
>>1531691
>>1531741
>>1531769

As you move away from boat and reach security you notice it has it's own issues. The place has had the floodgate doors already close as the lobby seems to have almost completely filled it. You would only have about 4 turns before the room pressurizes and becomes dangerous to be in!.... Although you could get into and out of it easily with your strength.... You can see other area of security are clear of water, but you can tell the lobby is filling by the Reddit crew that are floating near the top of the room with no way out.

>>1531814

As you break off from the fight, You smack a few times back at a few faces that hit you. You take a scrape or two, but your fists broke a bit with the last hit. As much as fists CAN break really.... You resolve to go around the long way as you see bodies start to line the ring...

>HP12/30
>Fists are semi broken at -1Dam. Easy tech to fix.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1531849
"FUCKING SHITLORDS CALLED ME THINWRISTED. I'LL BASH THEIR FASH FACES IN EVEN LIKE THIS."

>tech roll to fix muh hands
>no bonuses because my degree in underwater basket weaving doesn't help me with tech
>>
Rolled 97, 87, 94, 98, 96, 66, 50, 47, 99, 58, 50, 24 = 866 (12d100)

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Vargrix shrieks at decibels levels high enough to bleed some eardrums out as he goes absolutely furious at both the shark and the ape, with the three remaining blades he has.
As a last ditch effort stemming from both the need to survive and the overwhelming rage causes one of Vargrix's blade to lengthen itself and turn a hot white color
>Attacking both shark and Bertha twice for the same weapon
>Apply OVERLOAD to the Bertha on whatever roll is the lowest
>Melee attack bonus: -52 unless Berserker Nanites have expended by this point, in that case -42
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1531849
"Fuck, ok let's see here..."

>>1531814
>>1531698

>>On Comms with Boat and Buio
"Looks like even the security wing is compromised, the whole facility might be compromised so I guess escape is name of the game, explosion at the Escape bay, no clue if there are any boats there. I'm entering the Security wing, you might get more water on your way letting you guys know. I'll shout if I see extra escape paths."

Using Str to open flood door to enter Security Wing

Rolling Dex for fun

Agent AI +/- 5 for dex rolls
>>
>>1531875

Beating your hands to make the servos to work DOES work sometimes! as you get to arrivals/escape however the doors an explosion blows past the doors and making you stumble. When you get back up you look into the door way to see the large arrivals ship that brought the last batch of crew in. And past the brunt and batter corpses of your sisters and white-knights is a laughing suit who's colors change from purple to blue/black AC (OOC:Hanse blackops agent) suit right in front of the escape doors WITH TRAITOR REDDIT CREW LOOKING AT YOU IN FEAR!

That's when the CIS MALE speaks to you. "Well I didn't expect that plan to work THIS well! You all killed each other for me! And all it took was some well places explosives and virus."

He looks you up and down and smiles. "Well well well. I'm feeling generous. I don't think you're getting any help, so lets have a one on one fight. Winner; which will be me of course, gets to get off this deathtrap and back to civilization."

He then takes a fighting posture as the ships door closes. "Or are you feeling crabby?"

>>1531890

In the last few moments of Vargrix's life, the rage give him so much power that even as the jaws rised to come down on him a final time, he was able to throw a blade though the head of Bertha's suit, while leaving the interior of the shark badly cut. As the jaws fell down again as he rammed a blade though the neck of the suit, there was a comforting thought.

"I killed that damn dirty ape. I killed her good."

>[VARGRIX'S COMMS HAVE GONE DEAD!]
>Vargrix has died! The cyber brain crushed!

>>1531897

As you force your way though the flood doors and flood the corridor a bit, you see security is almost completely flooded. The last of the crew huddled in fading air pockets as some try to open the hardened doors to that are dry. The lobby is smaller and you see you have few options. Interrogation, brig, permabrig, and security (offices.) You think you have a single turn before the room floods completely and 2 more after that before the pressure gets bad enough to cause damage.
>>
File: 1459733155419.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459733155419.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>1531951
Making my way to the crew trying to open doors to something.

"I'm here to help. Are there any other escape routes in this facility that are safe, or any ways to fix everything, get everything un-compromised?"

>>mfw someone already dies
>>
>>1531951
"TYPICAL WHITE MALE TALKING TO ME LIKE A WOMAN OR PEE OH SEE. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING CIS SCUM, I SPENT FOUR YEARS AT BERKLEY AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS TOP OF MY CLASS IN GENDER IDENTITY THEORY. I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS RAIDS ON ARMOR CROPS AND HAVE OVER $90000 IN STUDENT DEBT-"

The suit's rant trails off into even less intelligible gibberish as the three remaining howitzers lower into firing position.

>firing Howitzer 1 at the Hanse guy (3/4 ammo)
>firing Howitzer 2 at the Hanse guy (3/4 ammo)
>firing Howitzer 3 at the Hanse guy (3/4 ammo)

>34 bonus to COM
>>
Rolled 65, 76, 17 = 158 (3d100)

>>1532002
>I'M SO TRIGGERED I FORGOT TO ROLL
>>
File: jetstream-sam1feat-300x300[1].jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jetstream-sam1feat-300x300[1].jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>1531978

As you open the door the crew near security where trying to open it sucks them into the room as you step in. Closing it behind you to prevent flooding. As the two people cough and stutter one points to the SMALL hatch nearby that says escape pod. The other doors around you say Bertha's office, armory, and airlock.

>>1532002

As you fire he starts to turn invisible which only does him so much when one shell hits him and one explodes nearby. A bit of blood showing on the floor where he was. "Well well well." He goes again. "Such an explosive start...." He says before he shows up behind you.
"Remember for your friends it was nothing personnel. It was all personal."

>Dodge 3 times!
>>
File: 1456802830142.gif (521KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1456802830142.gif
521KB, 576x432px
>>1532048
>>1532026
"Awesome...how many people could the escape pod hold?" Counting the remaining survivors at same time

>>1532026
>>On Comms

"Hey Boat, found an escape pod my location, Security Bay, can you find my location on your HUD?"

Starts to eye the Armory room as well
>>
Rolled 98, 38, 23, 47, 65, 69, 76, 63 = 479 (8d100)

>>1532048
>Hardening and detonating
>3 dodge rolls
>5 melee rolls with impact knuckles

>>1532073
"Who's Boat? Also, fuck off I'M KILLING FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED HERE
>"Hey Boat, found an escape pod my location, Security Bay, can you find my location on your HUD?"

>6 dodge bonus
>14 DEX bonus for melee
>>
File: MediocreFryman.png (121KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
MediocreFryman.png
121KB, 1130x900px
>>1532104
>>Sorry, no clue what to call your character and thought Nods Respectfully was a bit long so couldn't be sign.

Well, helps here if you need it, no clue whats here but looking at the armory now. If you don't need help I'm gonna torch the weapons and get safe. Over?"
>>
>>1532073

The two collect themselves and say they can fit in with you. Maybe a few more if they pack in.

>>1532104

As you harden and pop in the same moment you clearly shook him up right as he sliced at you. You caused him to lock up however ONLY after he sunk the blade right into your torso. The plasma blade actually burning you as well.

However his lockup prevented his camo from turning on again as when you move to punch you get a hit in, the first of the two connecting being blocked by a PB. A bloody cough confirms one hit however.

"*Cough* really shouldn't have underestimated you." He gets back up almost easily however. "Doesn't mean we're done however. I think this will be our final exchange." He says as he takes out a switch detonator. "Lets finish this."

>HP 4/30
>Dodge 3 times!

>>1532127

The armory is packed with reddit weapons. Then again they are part and parcel for you. They are so common it doesn't matter to you, but there are explosives so that doesn't mean they're useless.....
>>
>>1532138
"BRING IT ON SHITLORD. HOPE YOU'RE READY TO DIE LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE."

>firing Howitzer 1 (2/4 ammo)
>firing Howitzer 2 (2/4 ammo)
>firing Howitzer 3 (2/4 ammo)

>34 bonus to COM
>>
Rolled 27, 94, 53 = 174 (3d100)

>>1532177
>REEE
>>
Rolled 61, 10, 91 = 162 (3d100)

>>1532138
>also rolling to dodge

>dodge bonus is 6
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1532138
To the remaining survivors:"Hmm, you take the pod but wait a moment..."

Taking the explosives from the armory and arming them, set time for 5 minutes

On Comms
>>1532104
"Hey, leaving now, again there's a pod in Security bay if you can't find an escape, you have 3 minutes though. I'm leaving..."

To the survivors:"Wait a few minutes then leave, 4 minutes, if its bad leave early, there might be another who needs help too."

To Nods on Comms
"Again, 3 minutes, see you on the surface."

Going towards the airlock, checking suit diagnostics one last time to see if ENV II has been unaffected. Locking airlock behind me and opening the gate to escape through the ocean.

>>Rolling combat for arming explosives in Armory
>>
File: mission complete.jpg (34KB, 220x215px) Image search: [Google]
mission complete.jpg
34KB, 220x215px
>>1532177
>>1532182
>>1532204

The close quarters exchange was a dramatic one, with both sides exchanging fire and blows until it ended together in one attack. Both suits falling to the ground after. Only the agent gets back up to limp back to the ship. Stopping at the door as you eject from your smoking cockpit to look back at you.

Even though it looks like one last hit would have finished him off, he smiles that coocky smile he started with. "Thanks for the fight. Shame I have to leave...." He finishes with him falling and passing out. Which leads to the crew you saw earlier pulling him in and starting up the ship.

At that point the hangar doors open and water starts to rush in......

>[NODS RESPECTFULLY COMMS HAVE GONE OUT!]

>When the reddit forces come back to the lab... Or what's left of it. They do find your cyber brain later. This is will not be the last time that hanse agent meets his rival.....

>>1532231

As you speak the crew nods, however your radio, while still filled with endless com chatter from the remaining living TA, hears nothing back from nods.

As you leave however you see the escape shuttle leave, and get to safety yourself.

LATER the explosives go off and have the unintended side effect of blowing up the reactor in the power hab before it melts down. And although arrivals was taken out as well (The explosion only took out the two habs next to it, it left more alive then if the reactor took out the entire base.....

>MISSION COMPLETE!
>>
>>1532282
>>Ah dang, the reactor not going off was a bad thing, or what were the "arrivals", the AC/Hanse agents or virus?
>>
>>1532336
>>Posting via mobile
>>
>>1532336

Ah. Right.
In order.
The reactor was the plan for the agent to clean up the whole station. Didn't want the experiments to get loose and all that.
Arrivals/departures is the cargo section of the base where crew and supplies come in and out.
Otherwise there where no other arrivals. Anything in that base that comes in is better off in reddit's eyes IN there.
The agent was a Hanse agent sent to infiltrate, sabotage, and leave. Being hanse however he is a cocky bastard and made sure to make his exit flashy and dramatic.
The virus was the code the agent left behind to keep the central command tower busy and useless and set the reactor to blow up.

Again thanks for playing!
>>
>>1531070
>Still using quest tag.
>In a board for quests.
>Clinging to icky sludge tech.
>Not accepting GI into your heart.
>Where is my lawnmower? I'm a white male, I deserve better than this.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.