[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy civ quest ep.51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 39

File: waroverview.png (6MB, 9600x8582px) Image search: [Google]
waroverview.png
6MB, 9600x8582px
Here's our discord where we handle direct communications/secrets.
https://discord.gg/fNwhBwd
Some basic stuff about the civ:
http://pastebin.com/JeLgCpu6
Archive:
http://pastebin.com/sJUQB60g
We have a wiki as well!
http://civbulgar.wikia.com/wiki/CivBulgar_Wiki

Roggar - along with its allies - is engaged in a major war against the Caliphate of Rhoznax and the Empire of Zhongian. The war began in early summer and it is now early autumn, 812. We've managed to make some territorial gains, but our armies have taken a lot of losses, their total numbers having dropped below half of what we started with.
While the war rages on Setyrias and Hajatas, recent news have also come of the Akeshisu Empire invading the Pantheonic Kingdom of Selaven.

Zemis, Year 812

>>Population:33,32m
>>Agriculture:8/10
>>Resources:9/10
>>Manufacturing:9/10
>>Trade:8/10
>>Finances:7/10
>>Morale:8/10
>>Prestige:9/10

>>Buildings: House of Lords,Cathedrals, Gladiatorum, Academies, barracks, dry docks, monuments, finery forges,Great Lighthouses, sewers,schools,watermills,windmills,hospitals, baths, Renaissance architecture, stained glass;
>>Economy:three-crop rotation,standartised manoral agriculture,quasi-pastoralism, stable Mark,artisans and workshops, no debt
>>Culture:Code of Roggar, quality festivals and folk culture, books,printing press, dragonslaying, good arts, calendar,noble manners,Tournaments, improving propaganda, Universities
>>Technology:heavy plough,horse collar,wind mill,sewers,stirrups,quality metallurgy, good glassworks, medium medicine,medium natural science,quality mechanics,good crafts,good textiles,medium fishing,improving blackpowder
>>Government:Feudal Contract, good bureaucracy, City Guards,Legisature, trial of ordeal, elective monarchy, Council, Holy Pantheonic Empire, Imperial Law, standartised measurements
>>Magic: MAGA,quality golemancy,medium alchemy, medium enchantments, good spellweaving
>>Military:230k troops total deployed on all fronts; At war
>>Navy:60 carracks, 25 caravels, 1 superboat, DRANK
>>Religion: old gods shamanism, Pantheon worship, Virism

>A.Food production & growth
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>F.Exploration & colonization
>G.Research & development(Cooldown)
>H.Navy
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Magical matters
>K.Trade & Finance
>L.Other
>>
>>1530984
K.
We must ensure that our finances stay stable throughout our war
>>
>>1530984
>D.Military
More soldiers must be raised for the war effort.
>>
>>1530984
>D
More men are needed if we are to win this war, we've been suffering heavy losses so far.
>>
>>1530984
>D
>>
>>1530984
>D.Military
implement the home front war plan
>>
On the Zhongi front there are 60k Ondalian and 60k Roggarian troops stationed, so far having prevented any major enemy advancements.
The Lursari, with forces around 140k, are making good progress in the badlands of Kovinarg.
Duke Swift-Hands and Claudius Vance, along with a force of 60k Roggarians(most of them being fresh levies from Gobbopolis) and 20k Kragnans are holding the valley of the red orcs, who surrendered to Claudius personally.
We have a hundred thousand Roggarian men at the Badi river front, about that many Paitrans and twice as many elves there - we recently took two major cities, Seldabad and Meldabad after a failed advance on Aeldabad.
According to the latest news from Hajatas, Kamborash has made gains in the west, but has had losses in the east.

From what we've heard, the Akeshisu surprised the Selaveni, destroying a third of their fleet and invading the island province of Yuleyas.
Fleetwise, we have around 230 ships from the various HPE nations in the Godsjaw and the southwestern Roggarian coast. In the eastern seas we have Around 420 ships from the coalition, mostly belonging to the Dominion.
Our enemies have not undertaken any truly major offensives against us so far, although their dragons have made raids into our hinterlands, causing darkblights and spreading enemy insurgents behind the front.
>>
What should we do for the military?
>>
>>1531028
Raise more non-conscript troops, we need more actual soldiers at the front.
Like, hire a bunch of mercenaries or something.
>>
>>1531028
HomeFront plan hare came up with to get our military back up to strength and our homeland more secure from Anavarki infiltration.

-Discipline and a sense of loyalty should be instilled among the troops through war songs, patriotic banners, and other subtle manipulations.

-The rights of women will be somewhat less restricted during war time in certain industries such as that of manufacturing. This will allow for a greater supply of various war goods, and with legislation in place we can go back to restriction once the war ends.

-We will begin conscription, effective immediately. The conscripts will be trained alongside the professionals and feudal troops, although the same results will not be required. This will allow for greater camaraderie between troops, as well as being effective as we go forward. Keeping conscripts, feudal troops, and professionals allows for us to mix forces to keep our more experienced troops alive/sustainable until the end of the war. The mixing of troops would also help the experienced ones disseminate their experiences, knowledge, and any tips they picked up during the fighting.

-Propaganda at home will serve several purposes; the first will mean women will be more likely to join the workforce; the second will be encouraging the buying of war bonds; the third will be starting POW camps and telling them to work or die; the fourth will be sending a message of prosperity, not revealing the extent of death and damages to the extent where people will not be informed of the death of family members bar nobles; the fifth will be for the effect of vilifying the enemy; the sixth would be encouraging unity among factions during the war (join [together] or die); the seventh will be pro-war entertainment, with peasant styled plays as well.

-Recruitment of orderly prisoners for the cause is allowed, if they are willing. They have the choice as if they don’t they might be willing to kill other soldiers in order to escape, etc. which would lower morale.

-Deserters can and will be shot during battle, or lynched during resting time.

-Enchanters at home should cast light enchantments onto large cloths, fabrics, etc. and sell them at a state mandated price to the poor farmers. Our only chance at trying to prevent Darkblight in a major way.
>>
>>1531059
Ignoring war bonds, do this.
>>
The House of Lords will vote on several issues related to the war effort:
1.The Homefront plan, devised by Count Hawthorne and presented by the Dragoncommander's office
>>1531059

A.Support it
B.Oppose it

2.Raising funds for the war
A.Don't stress the economy more than we are already
B.Raise a moderate amount of taxes, tarrifs etc.
C.Raise a lot of funds and resources
D.Make King Nick proud

3.Focus war industry on:
A.Mass-produce equipment for the fresh troops
B.Work on new and better equipment, using experience from the war
>>
>>1531115
A
B
A
>>
>>1531115
A
D
A
>>
>>1531115
1A.
2C
3B
>>
>>1531115
A
B
A
>>
>>1531115
>A.Support it
>D.Make King Nick proud
>B.Work on new and better equipment, using experience from the war
>>
>>1531115
A
B
B
>>
>>1531115
A
C
B
>>
>>1531115
>A.Support it
>D.Make King Nick proud
>B.Work on new and better equipment, using experience from the war
>>
>>1531115
>A
>B
>A
>>
>>1531115
A
B
B
>>
>>1531115
A
B
A
>>
>>1531134
Changing second choice to D
>>
>>1531119
Switch second choice to D
I guess we should make him proud?
>>
>>1531115
A
D
A
>>
a,d,b

We'll mobilize for total war, essentially speaking - taxes will be raised and everyone will be put to working to supply the war effort one way or another. If you will not serve on the front line, you will serve in some capacity elsewhere. Special temporary laws have been drafted to that effect and our law enforcement will work on making sure things go as planned in that regard.

Among the new weapons that are being developed is a true Roggarian original, inspired by old myths of heroes wielding large swords - a truly ultra greatsword, bigger than most humans who would be wielding it, the Zweihänder, as it is called in our language, is a true double-handed sword, its length being 1.4m at the minimum and reaching 1.8 meters(6 feet) or more at the most, while the weight of such a weapon is around 6 pounds - the amount of force it can deliver is great and a wielder trained in using it can use it as a good counter to polearms - in an age where mass pike and halberd infantry is becoming popular, such a weapon is a natural countermeasure that has been developed. Of course, the roggarian desire for big-ass swords is a factor in the creaton of this weapon.

We must now loook to the theatres of war - Roggarians are engaged in the Zhongi border, the southern mountains, the Badi river and we have a fleet presence in the Sunset Sea.
What should we on the grand strategic map?
>>
>>1531232
Bloodmist pass will spend time rebuilding defenses, using veteran troops to train the new levies focusing on goat calvary and we will scout with Rorcs for alternative paths into the dwarvish lands.
>>
>>1531232
We will attempt to route the Zhongi forces and knock them out of this war. Before we go to this, Duke Pallida and I will attempt to get them to back down now. Diplomacy, that is.
>>
>>1531239
>>1531241
Support for both of these
>>
>>1531239
>>1531241
This
>>
>>1531241
>>1531239
supportang
>>
File: war map.jpg (2MB, 3890x3655px) Image search: [Google]
war map.jpg
2MB, 3890x3655px
The situation on the Zhongi front, as of late Zemis, 812
The Roggarian Defence Forces number 60k(not counting ogres). Ogres in the swamp currently armed and posted on its borders number 30k, they are the more able warriors of the Ogremarch.
Sixty thousand ondalan troops are posted alongside the RDF, guarding Zhorang. The fleets around the Miva river's estuary number a total of around 200 ships, from the combined navies of Roggar, Ondalia and Anglanorse.

There have been no major engagements, only small skirmishes so far on this front.

How should we proceed here?
>>
>>1531313
Scout out the forces of the Zhongi, and arrange a meeting between their emissary, and Duke Pallida and I. I will be accompanied by Persephone, and I am unsure for the Duke, but if the Zhongi refuse to leave, we will have no choice but to take more drastic measures.
>>
>>1531324
This
>>
>>1531324
This
>>
>>1531324
support
>>
File: zhongiangeneral2.jpg (61KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
zhongiangeneral2.jpg
61KB, 400x570px
Our scouts report an enemy force roughly around a hundred thousand men at Bien-gan.
We've aranged for a diplomatic meeting under a white banner of peace. Duke Palida, Ardan Dorsi, Persephone and representatives from forces partaking in the RDF, along with several members of the Ondalan army command, among them being Duchess Svila Uigolm of Tallgift, an enthusiastic stundent of war.

We are met by several representatives of the Zhongi armed forces - three humans and three dark elves. The one who speeks first to greet us introduces himself as General Cheng Jun, commander of the army of Bien-Gan. The rest say they are his aides.
"Noble Roggarians, we are honoured to meet you in talks, which I hope will be honest and fruitful. As you have put forward the offer, it would be sensible for you to begin first."
>>
Of course, well, General Cheng Jun, we wanted to meet with you under a banner of peace today to discuss the possibility of ending the conflict between Roggar and Zhongian before it gets out of hand, and many thousands are killed in a fruitless conflict between our two sides, in which neither side would likely gain any land.
Currently, as we both know, there has not been any major battles between our two nations, only minor skirmishes; but, unless you can pull alot more troops out of any other offensives you have currently, we outnumber you and will be able to repel any attack you mount on these lands.
We, as an empire, were never looking to get into a conflict with your empire, looking instead to combat the Rhoznaxi to the south. With the atempt at bettering relations between our two nations, we had hoped you would stay out of this war, which is why we only had this force stay down here, just in case you did declare on us.
Our intention was never to become your enemy, and we had hoped it wouldn't come to this. Why do you insist on helping the Rhoznaxi when you will just suffer defeat in any attack here?
>>
>>1531573
"I do not believe you are in any position to claim a moral high ground in this conflict, given that Roggar and the Holy Pantheonic Empire are the aggressors.
I fullfil a general's duty. My orders come from the Empress, who is the will of the Empire. If you wish to avoid conflict, the obvious path to take is to ask for peace talks between the nations fighting in this war - we are at present defensive allies of Rhoznax."
>>
>>1531591
"I believe the will of your Empire may be neglecting the consequences for both our nations if we continue this pointless struggle between us. Famine, economic disasters, fires, and even plagues. We wouldn't wish any of these things on your people."
>>
>>1531606
"Such troubles will not befall our people so long as I protect the border. Lord Dorsi.They would only come about if you were to force your way into our lands, something I have no intention of allowing. I have studied Roggar and its history - I believe it is indeed your famed King Nick Corelone who is known for bringing about troubles to his own people by way of aggressive wars.History tells of other interesting facts - no Roggarian army has crossed the Bao river, but Zhongi armies have marched into Dragonstomb and have been on both sides of the Longfork. If you wish to test your martial prowess against us you will not find any easy foes."
>>
>>1531648
"Oh, I wasn't aware you were secretly influencing the Kulargi. Good for you then, I guess being taught history teaches you nothing of strategy or diplomacy other than vague threats and referencing facts and figures. It's so simple a troll could do it. So could an ogre, in fact - those ogres who are just waiting for the order to march. As you're probably aware, disease is always a large risk at war, and that goes doubly so when you face those of southwestern Roggar. If you have nothing to say, then turn around, and think about every last man, woman, and child in Bien-Gan. This is what you seem so intent on sacrificing. I'm unsure whether the diseases or the ogres will get them first, and quite frankly, I don't care. If you are done here, so are we."
>>
>>1531676
"History teaches much and I suppose I can share an interesting story - one not known to many in Roggar, I would guess and none in Ondalia " the general turns towards the Ondalian representatives
"I am sure you all know of the previous war we fought almost ninety years ago - perhaps your grandparents, like mine, fought at the time - on this very front. The official story of that theatre of war that people in your Empire know is that our armies pushed north and were stopped by the Roggarians at the Three Forts and Gardengrove, but another portion of our armies crossed the Miva to invade the southern lands of Ondalia - the Duchy of Tallgift, indeed, the city was besieged twice. That is the story most know."
The general grins, his gaze shifting from the Duchess of Uigolm to the Duke of Virinum - the latter being the brother-in-law of the former.
"I believe the other part of the story, which has remained largely hidden, may interest you."
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1531719
I will attempt to burn the man before he can continue, with my spontaneous combustion magic. After, I will state - "If negotiations are over you should just say it. What a tragedy it is that the poor man here just burnt up while in the middle of his grandstanding. Either way, the fire rises."
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1531719
Rolling to get out of there before i get killed, if possible take Svila with me
>>
File: darkelfmage.jpg (90KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
darkelfmage.jpg
90KB, 500x628px
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1531756
Magic, being something that requires at the very least some movements and incantations, as well as time, is also something that a trained mage can sense as it is being cast. One of the dark elves' attention was immediately grabbed by Persephone when the she-demon began preparing her spell - the elf begins his own.
>>
Persephone's spell causes the general's body to begin rapidly heating up, startign around the neck - the elf used wind magic to make a blast of wind, expecting a conventional fireball - the blast does knock the general to the ground as he is struggling with the intensifying heat - one of the other dark elves begins using his own magic on the general to try and control his temperature. Duke Lothran grabs Duchess Svila by the hand and starts running away as the others in the Zhongi group take out their weapons and move to stand between the general and the attackers.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1531794
"Strike me down here and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Persephone pops her potion, and chants while picking up Ardan. With the power of both dark wings and demon wings, she hopes they can hightail it out of there.
>>
Persephone isn't stopped by anyone in flying away with Ardan.
The general is knocked unconsciouss and is feverish, but the magical help he was provided will help him survive Peresphone's spell.
The others here have their weapons drawn, but are not attacking each other. One of the humans, a younger-looking nobleman, speaks in Roggarian.
"Please! Wait! Let us not fight under the banner of diplomacy! We'll put away our weapons - in the name of all that is good, let us talk!"
The halflings in particular look rather confused. Some of them start sheathing their swords.
>>
>>1531822
"I think this negotiation is over. We're leaving gentlemen."
>>
>>1531839
>>1531822
I can agree with that, the more prominent negotiators have left us.
>>
File: zhongiangeneral3.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
zhongiangeneral3.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
While some of the Roggarians are leaving, the young man speaks
"I am Zhin Yan, first aide of the General. You see that some wished to silence his words - in breaking with all honour and diplomatic etiquette! Sadly for them, the general has told me and the others among us the story he wished to share with you as well"
"I will waste no time. During the last war, when Zhongian invaded Roggar, we struck a deal with the Duke of Virinum, the Ogrelord and the lord of Thornebush - we would not attack their holdings and in return they would allow us to pass through them to invade Ondalia. These rulers betrayed your alliance! The Duke of Virinum claims to be a friend of Tallgift by way of marriage, yet it is his predecessors who hatched the plot for such a betrayal! Had the general simply spoken of this story, these lords could have denied it - but by trying to silence him so violently, they have proven us true! Consider this, lords of Roggar and Ondalia!"
Among those who haven't left yet, in particular the Duchess of Meadowset, Maria Moudens, can be seen many wide-opened eyes.
>>
"That..is something we may have to think on" Duchess Moudens says, after which the other halflings nod
"Please do. Our intent is not to cause undue suffering to your people in this war, but to fight as honour dictates. I hope no shameful displays such as this are allowed to occur anymore - we take our leave now - I bid those of you who were here in good faith farewell" the young man speaks, after which the two negotiating parties return to their respective sides.

This seems like a bit of a predicament, one might say. Negotiations have ended for now. What shall we do from here on?
>>
>>1531893
I will immediately issue an apology. I had gotten frustrated with his insults of my family, nation, and Empire. I am not the ruler of Thornebush, nor have I claimed to be, but lies like this are all too common in war. I will also apologize to the halfings for causing a scene. I will say to both that it was most likely made on the spot by the enemy to give a reason for my fleeing. The duke most likely fled to save his wife's life, as he took her with him.
>>
File: what!.jpg (47KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
what!.jpg
47KB, 540x764px
>>1531893
>Trusted Defense, Councilor reading report on what took place
"Either this is a most cunning ruse or quite the humiliation for our nation. Either way, i expect things to get rather hot on that front soon.
Hmmm...
Ready my horse and assemble my bodyguards. I'll journey there to observe with my own eyes and do what I can to advice our great army."
>>
>>1531893

Inform the ogres of our plans to siege the city, and have 25k of them siege from due south of the city. Keep the majority of our forces approaching from the north, but leave 25k of ranger's + tot's mixed forces in the swamp. Use our ships to cut off supply lines, and attempt to launch burning projectiles into the city to burn it. Try to direct their soldiers into the swamp when it ends, where they will meet the third force and be pinned on three sides.
>>
File: War plan.png (836KB, 873x811px) Image search: [Google]
War plan.png
836KB, 873x811px
>>1531963
Seems like this is the plan in map form
>>
A hundred thousan troops will approach the city from the north, as well as two forces of twenty five thousand each from the east and the south. In addition, we will send our fleets to blockade the bay.
Give me four rolls
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1532005
>>
File: zhongian1.jpg (210KB, 1500x813px) Image search: [Google]
zhongian1.jpg
210KB, 1500x813px
The city of Bien-Gan has powerful walls and an impressive fortress guarding the northern gate..
As our three armies take up positions and prepare to besiege the city, we recieve news - the southern army, having taken up its position faster than they should have, is being attacked by Zhongi forces from the city! Our eastern army is an hour or two away from the south, while our northern army, which has just taken up the expected position north of the city, would need three or four hours to reach the front where fighting has just started between a force almost entirely composed of ogres and a larger, better trained and more mobile Zhongi army.
Meanwhile, our ships are about three hours away from reaching the bay, which we know is guarded by some amount of enemy ships, though it is definately far smaller than our combined fleet.
What should we do?
>>
>>1532035
Have the eastern army moving to assist the ogres, the northern army is to hold ground for the time being
>>
>>1532058
Make that into Northern Army initiating bombardment on the city, hopefully giving the enemy another incentive to pull back
>>
>>1532035
>>1532083
This and have the Southern hold poisition to deal with the enemy forces harassing them until we can draw the enemy forces north. The eastern army should make their way to the northern army.
>>
>>1532058
>>1532083
This plan seems preferable here, if the Ogres remain unsupported the Zhong will continue grinding them down until their defeated.
>>
>>1532035
Final plan:
-north army will begin bombarding the city
-east army will move to the north armies -position
-south army will hold position where it is
>>
>>1532058
>>1532083
Supporting
>>
All rightie then
Gimme 3 of them rolls
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1532153
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1532153
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1532153
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1532153
>>
The southern army is anhilated quickly. Small groups of enemy cavalry harass the eastern army a bit, but it makes it to the northern army's side in the afternoon on the 5th of Moris, 812.
We have 124k troops north of the city. Our artillery has begun its bombardment of the walls, but they are tough and likely won't fall quickly - especially the northern section.

Our ships are approaching the bay and will be able to engage the enemy within the next hour or two.
What should we do next?
A.Bombard the city from a safe distance
B.Prepare for an assault
C.Withdraw
D.Other
>>
>>1532190
>A
>>
>>1532190
A
>>
>>1532190
A.Bombard the city from a safe distance
>>
>>1532190
A
>>
>>1532190
>A.Bombard the city from a safe distance
>>
>>1532196
Trip
>>
Gimme 3 rolls
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1532208
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1532208
>>
"A tragedy with the southern host, I wish the commander had taken my suggestion and moved to assist them.
Nothing to be done about that now, we can only seek to avenge them."
>>1532190
>A.Bombard the city from a safe distance
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1532208
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1532208
>>
While the loss of the southern force was a blow to us, the arrival of our fleets turns things in our favour - the enemy's ships are destroyed and the harbor is being bombarded from the west as the walls are being hit from the north.

On the next day some small breaches are made and we expent to further enlargen them. The city is cut off from the sea, but the road south is in enemy hands.
What strategy should we employ in sieging the city?
>>
>>1532238
"We can't spare the manpower for a massive frontal assault, our future plans for this area demand quite the number of troops.
Maintain the bombardment for the time being, reduce their fortifications to gravel."
>>
>>1532238
"Catapult corpses into the city in addition to the bombardment. Let disease ravage them."
>>
>>1532238
Toss bodies into the city, continue the siege.
>>
>>1532238
Focus on starving them. Conserve our resources, but continue bombarding and be ready if they try to break out.
>>
We'll keep the safer strategy. 3 rolls
>>
>>1532238
Such a large army in a single city is not a sanitary place. Along with normal bombardment we should begin launching diseased corpses into their walls to spread sickness in their ranks.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1532252
>>
We choose to stay at a distance as we keep shelling the city with shot and disease.
On the 9th of Moris a fresh Zhongi fleet, escorted by several dragons, arrives from the southwest, while a land army, at least a hundred thousand strong, also supported by dragons, is approaching by land from the south.
A.Stand and fight
B.Withdraw
C.Assault the city now, before they can reach it!
>>
>>1532281
C
>>
>>1532281
B
>>
>>1532281
B.
>>
>>1532281
>B
>>
>>1532281
>B.Withdraw
>>
>>1532281
C.
>>
>>1532281
>B.Withdraw
>>
>>1532281
>B.Withdraw
>>
>>1532281
B

Switch to plan B. Get as many civilians as possible out of our settlement, along with gunpowder and supplies, and scorched earth all the way up to threeforts.
>>
>>1532281
B
>>
We will withdraw:
A.Up to Zhorang
B.Up to the Barnabus' Rest defence line
C.Up to the Threeforts
D.North of the Miva river
E.Other
>>
>>1532303
>>1532281
On top of that, use fire mages to distract our enemies with a large flame wall to prevent their immediate pursuit of us, and booby trap to wear them down.
>>
>>1532312
B.
>>
>>1532312
B
>>
>>1532312
C
>>
>>1532312
>C.Up to the Threeforts
>>
>>1532312
B
>>
>>1532312
>B.Up to the Barnabus' Rest defence line
>>
>>1532312
B
>>
We have a headstart of up to a day on our enemies. Their forces are most likely faster than ours. Time and speed are of the essence here. The Zhorang region has not been evacuated and it looks like we're already abandoning it for the next line of defence.
If we choose to spend time evacuating locals and scorching the earth, it will slow us down.
A.Make haste to the north! Do nothing that would slow us down.
B.Take a small amount of time to evacuate VIPs and destroy what we can within a few hours
C.Take our time scorching the earth
>>
>>1532350
C
>>
>>1532350
B.
>>
>>1532350
>B.Take a small amount of time to evacuate VIPs and destroy what we can within a few hours
>>
>>1532350
>B.Take a small amount of time to evacuate VIPs and destroy what we can within a few hours
>>
>>1532350
B
>>
>>1532350
B
>>
B

gib 3 rolls for doing what we do best
>>
>>1532350
B
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1532364
DONT BURN THE SWAMPWEED DOOD
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1532364
>>
waroverview.png
6MB, 9600x8582px
We managed to detonate explosions in the gunforges and fortifications of Zhorang and the saltpeter mine, as well as evacuating the gunsmiths, Pitchfire researchers, local priests and other importan people, leaving the natives - mostly Zhongi people - behind. We make it behind the walls safely.
It's the 13th of Moris, 812. War news from elsewhere:
The Kambori won several big victories and are encroaching on Savrexis.
In the eastern seas a large Rhoznaxi fleet defeated our allied fleets and helped a land army retake Seldabad.
The Akeshisu have swiftly taken almost all of Yuleyas.
Swift-Hands has set up well in the red orc valley, gathering information on neighbouring regions.
The centaurs haven't made any new advances.

We'll continue tomorrow.
>>
The forces at Barnabus' Rest number 25k ogres, 60k Roggarians, 60k Ondalians
The ships protecting the bay are around two hundred
The Red Orc valley has 70k troops under Duke Swift-Hands and another 20k Kragnan troops
We have a hundred thousand of our troops near Meldabad, along with that many Paitrans and 150k elves.
The eastern sea fleets have taken some losses and are down to 330 ships.
We are continuing to train more troops. If you want to know of any other war relevant info, ask.
What should we do on the grand strategic plan? It's 13.10.812
>>
>>1535936
The results of our scouting in bloodtmist.
>>
>>1535936
Do we have any intel on the Zhongian navy.
Also what is the size of our western navy.
>>
>>1535946
The enemy holds the passes that lead westwards - one leads to the Sultanate of Petrekshan and is guarded by at least fourty thousand troops and a sturdy fortress. Another leads a bit northeast of Aeldabad - a smaller garrison and a smaller keep protect it, but it's something nevertheless.
Alternative roads can take you towards Aeldabad in one case - in which the road is too poor to handle heavy equipment or a lot of troops and could be used for ambushes. Another road leads west-northwest, to outer Petrekshani lands that are of no major strategic importance, but may have roads leading elsewhere into the dwarvish lands. The situation there is similar - the way is not suited for an army.
>>
>>1535936
The Barnabus Rest force to defend and deny ressources to the enemy, ogres to move south by swamp route and raid their supply lines.
Red orc valley what>>1535946 asked. Other than that keep rebuilding the valley and training troops. Vance to do public relations with the locals.
Meldabad siege to continue, starve them.
>>
>>1535961
We hold Meldabad already. Seldabad was recently retaken by the enemy.
>>
>>1532434
I suggest we retake Seldabad, the control of the entire Badi river is essential to our siege efforts. The navy can blockade it themselves.
>>
>>1535978
Sounds good. Massive land and fleet combined action.

Regarding the Bloodmist Army, I suggest having a sizable force (20k, idk) take the fortress south towards aeldabad while the main army holds ground in Vance Valley, awaiting reinforcements from friendly dorfs before moving out.
>>
>>1535957
Set up a strong defensive position and being bombarding the main dwarvish fort. I would like to see it a pile of rubble.
>>
We'll be defensive in the west, do partial advances in the mountains and go on the offensive on the Badi river.
Give me rolls for the following:
>Western front
>Centaurs
>Mountains
>Badi river
>Eastern fleets
>Kamborash
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1536015
mem
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1536015
>>
waroverview.png
6MB, 9600x8582px
We've had successes on both seas and in defending from Zhongi offensives - we stopped one at Barnabus' Rest and another in the swamp.
The Badlands, having been reinforced with more Zhongi and Rhoznaxi troops, have seen the centaurs pushed back almost to the border.
The expeditionary force of twenty thousand that we sent towards Aeldabad was ambushed and three quarters of it were killed or captured.
Our attack on Seldabad was repelled and the enemy has been hitting our supply lines and making it hard to sustain our armies at Meldabad.
Our allied eastern fleets, under the elvish Grand Admiral Alvar Zabanos, did manage to score a comeback against those who'd previously defeated them, repelling an attempted invasion of the Acheri Isles before it could land.
In Kamborash a renewed Rhoznaxi offensive has pushed into the eastern lands of the orcs, while Savrexis still holds.
20th of Kovinar, 812 - it won't be long until winter comes.

Force disposition:
>Western front
200 ships
70k Roggarians, 60k Ondalans, 50k ogres
>Mountains
60k Roggarians, 60k Kragnans
>Badi river
90k Roggarians, 85k Paitrans, 100k Elves
>Eastern seas
320 ships

If you want more information, ask
>>
>>1536176
The troops at the zhongi front to stay defensive and take as few risks as possible.
80k from Vance Valley to attack that 40k fortress to the west, remaining 40k to train, fortify and rebuild.
Another go at Seldabad, both land and fleet. We need that port under our control.
>>
>>1536207
My only criticism is sending forces to attack the dwarves in the west. Such an action would send our troops into a death trap. Have all 80k of those troops work on fortifying the valley.
>>
>>1536176
We also need to start sending reinforcements to our troops on the Badi river.
>>
>>1536265
>>1536207
>>1536252
thissu
>>
>>1536207
Also, the ogres to continue with supply raids if the zhongs decide to push north while the regular forces defend.

The Seldabad attack should be huge, 200k men. Also as much of the eastern fleet as possible.
>>1536252
Having 120k troops sitting still without a proper perimeter would be foolish.
We should work on taking all the surrounding forts, one by one if need be. If not the western one then another go at the one to the south.
>>
>>1536252
Wasting men on building defences we already have? I think not! We have a large force with strong cannons we will not sit here waiting for something to happen.
>>
Roll for:
>Western front
>Centaurs
>Mountains
>Badi river
>Eastern fleets
>Kamborash
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1536312
Finna roll low>>1536312
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1536312
>>
File: VancesFolly2.jpg (365KB, 2476x1338px) Image search: [Google]
VancesFolly2.jpg
365KB, 2476x1338px
A force of eighty thousand - half of them from Roggar, half of them from Kragnaal - shall head westwards - they shall assault the fortress of Miturah.
Any strategy proposals?
>>
>>1536408
Scout out the mountains beforehand, and guard the supply line.
>>
>>1536408
Conventional demands for surrender.
Then digging entrenchments and beginning bombardment.
Slow and Steady, no assaults yet.
>>
>>1536408
There are several large hills near the road heading down the fortress, we shall find the one with the best vantage point setting up fortifications, cannon emplacements and camps in general. We will also make use of our Earth Magic to make sure that their are no tunnels dug beneath us or within our immediate surrounding area.
>>
File: dwarves15.jpg (86KB, 360x753px) Image search: [Google]
dwarves15.jpg
86KB, 360x753px
Miturah fortress is located over a thousand meters above sea level - the pass itself gets rather narrow as the terrain is unsteady - the mountains to the side and hills rising towards them keeping the cleared, stone roadway fairly tight. It does expand somewhat in approaching Miturah itself, but there are no hilltops from which we are able to bombard the fortress.
Miturah itself is a massive construction - the foremost walls are sloped at a certain angle, with numerous towers and one large gate. Behind them rises a second layer of walls, taller and straight. Portions of the fortress bite into the hills and mountains, most likely leading to tunnels there.
We fly the white banner of diplomacy and peace and send forth a party of ours. The front gates of the fortress open and a party of roughly equal numbers exits. On both sides most ride war goats, but at the front of the Petrekshani group is a richly dressed dwarf on top of a black bear! From the position in which the two parties meet, we are both in each other's range - we can see the soldiers on the walls and they can see our cannons.
"Anavark Ahraz, invaders. I am Satrap Navin Jaswinder ibn Babur, commander of this fortress. Who do I speak to and for what cause?"
Borin Sandoug, Duke of Peskamk and leader of the Kragnan forces, introduces himself in dwarvish and the two exchange brief plesantries.
>>
File: Armor of Mor.jpg (570KB, 780x900px) Image search: [Google]
Armor of Mor.jpg
570KB, 780x900px
>>1536629
"I am Duke Stone-Stacker Swift-Hands of Gobbopolis, I have come to offer terms for your surrender from the Empress Wave Petros of the Holy Pantheonic Empire. I have been instructed to offer your people a equal place within the Empire in exchange for your surrender as the Empress has a weakness for those of her blood."
>>
>>1536629
"Blessings of the Pantheon upon you.
I am Claudius Vance, heir to the house of Vance, master of the Red Orcs of Vance Valley and a knight of Roggar. Second in command the the mighty Stone-Stacker Swift-Hands.
We come to you requesting your peaceful surrender to the might of Roggar. We have no need for a bloodbath, we merely seek to bring this war to a close."
>>
File: chest.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chest.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>1536648
"We have brought an offering for you, Duke." the Satrap points to four chests that his aides bring over "An offering of gold". The chests are made of fine wood and have bright metal decorations on them.
"Will you allow me to present them to you? I will open them myself, pointed towards me, I'll let you look at them from every angle - if you are afraid I may try to murder you with this."
>>
>>1536691
"And why would you offer these to me Satrap?"
>>
>>1536699
"Perhaps it will change your mind on assaulting our fortress. The host you have gathered is rather impressive, after all and you have been successful in your conquests so far."
>>
>>1536699
>>1536691
>>1536703
"Perhaps I should inspect the offering in your place my lord? It might be a trick after all."
>>
>>1536706
"Go ahead Vance, though I am sure they are to be a insult of some sorts"
>>
>>1536706
"Very well. Honoured Lord Vance, your valour shows, though the gifts I would give you would be rather different than these, I must confess. These chests are for the Duke."
The chests are presented to Claudius Vance and the Petrekshani unlock and open each of them.
The stench is awful. All four of the chests are entirely full of excrements.
"At the bottom of each you will find a single gold coin." the Satrap says
He then smiles, Vance's look of disgust apparent.
"Aye, I am sure that your Empress does hold love for those of her blood. So do we, Duke Stone-Stacker of the bloody house of Swift-Hands. Swift hands that know only butcherwork and theft. You dare show yourself at our doorstep and hold demands of us? You think the dwarves of Petrekshan have forgotten all the suffering you caused our forefathers? We have not forgotten and we have not forgiven. Our Grudge Books still hold all the records of the days in which your people raided our lands and tried to destroy us, to steal our wealth and knowledge! You butchered our people with no regards for decency to brothers in faith! This is what we think of you and your entire House! May a thousand jackals feast upon your corpses when this holy war is brought to your home! Know that after we have crushed your armies here we of Petrekshan will gladly exact our rightful revenge upon you, vilest of infidels!"
>>
>>1536734
*chest thrown aside, froth at the mouth, hand on the hilt of thunderclap
"How dare you!? This is an outrage!"
>>
>>1536734
"In Gobbopolis the bones of your ancestors are used as a chandelier, the Crown jewels of Petrekshan are anointed on a codpiece and we laugh of the boorish trouble your ancestors went through to guard your petty secrets. We are the engineers of a hundred years of slavery on your people, enjoy your insults whilst you can dwarf."
>>
The Satrap spews a series of insults in dwarvish before getting on his bear and turning back to the fortress with his envoys.
>>
>>1536755
"Well that was fun, Duke Sandoug, what do you think of this fortress."
>>
After finally having calmed himself back at camp, smashing a fair amount of disposable breakable objects, Vance turns to his second Tiberius.

"While there might be bad blood between the goblins and the the locals, that does not mean we should act improper ourselves.
Send the enemy commander a bottle of the finest Galvanni wine we can scrounge in this camp. Then we can continue with the preparations for the siege with our head held high."
>>
File: dwarflord.jpg (104KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
dwarflord.jpg
104KB, 564x797px
>>1536766
"One of the more impressive surface fortresses I've seen, though this one probably is partially buried as well. Won't be easy to breach at all and I wonder if it will be worth it all. On the other hand, we'd have marched here and prepared for a siege just to have shit handed to us and have four gold coins to take away from it if we turn back here. If we start tunneling we'd likely reach the fortress undergrounds and I can not guarantee how well the Petrekshani defend theirs, but Kasvoeg - which also has both a surface and underground part of its fortress - has made sure to not be vulnerable to tunneling either.
Looking at the frontal walls, I would say they are something built rather recently as an outer layer of defence. Such sloped walls - perhaps built to withstand cannonfire."
"If you intend to assault this fortress, the safest bet may be to start bombardment, call in more reinforcements, send some of us digging underground - just in case - and be prepared for a long haul and a bloody assault. If we can claim Miturah, though, we will have claimed a most glorious victory!"
The dwarven duke puts on an eyepatch on one of his eyes. "If we're to start tunneling soon - good to keep one eye used to the dark."
>>
>>1536817
"Your plan sounds sensible enough to me lord dwarf. No protest from me."
>>
>>1536817
"Well Duke Sandoug, looks like we have a long haul ahead of us, prep the cannons and get your boys ready to do some digging!"
>>
File: Miturah.png (32KB, 712x614px) Image search: [Google]
Miturah.png
32KB, 712x614px
>>
>>1536945
The army will begin creating a camp about 1KM out from the fortress with sappers beginning their work.

The first plan will be to deploy the Stealth golems during the night to set up petard to blow their main gate with a follow up assault with cannons and men lead by Sentinel Prime should that be successful.
>>
Give me 3 rolls
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1536997
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1536997
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>1536997
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1536997
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1536997
>>
The men are well rested, well supplied, the cannons are ready and the night mission was successful - the golems snuck up to the gate and blew it up! The men's morale is improved by the sight of the enemy's ruined gates.
29th of Kovinar, morning. The sappers will need more time before they can hope to reach the enemy's fortress. A realistic projection according to Duke Sandoug is about a week.

A.Begin the assault!
B.Spend the day bombarding the walls
C.Other
>>
>>1537022
>A.Begin the assault!
>>
>>1537022
B.
>>
File: 1478035868419.jpg (23KB, 388x223px) Image search: [Google]
1478035868419.jpg
23KB, 388x223px
>>1537022
>A.Begin the assault!
>>
>>1537022
B
>>
>>1537022
B.
>>
>>1537022
B
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

To make it faster, rolling for your bombardment
>>
We're getting some hits in the fortress, but we won't be making any big breaches at our current rate anytime soon. The good news is that the sappers, using both technology and magic, expect to need another three days to reach the underground of the fortress.
A.Assault now!
B.Bombard for another day
C.Bombard for three days
D.Keep bombarding and as soon as the sappers reach their target order a full assault both on the surface and underground.
E.Other
>>
>>1537062
D.
>>
>>1537062
D
>>
4 rolls
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1537062
D
>>1537071
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1537071
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1537071
>
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1537071
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1537071
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1537071
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1537071
>>
File: mountainfort.jpg (153KB, 2148x1072px) Image search: [Google]
mountainfort.jpg
153KB, 2148x1072px
The defenders tried repairing the gate, but we just blew it open again. New Year's Eve passes and snow starts falling - even if this is an arid region, we are in the mountains after all. On the 2nd of Divana, 813, the sappers report that they've breached into the underground network of the fortress - the time has come and the order for the assault to begin is given!
Well, that's where the good news ends. The bad news is that the enemy appears to have expected this The element of surprise is not an advantage for us as much as we thought it would be and this fortress will be a tough nut to crack past the first gate. As we move our forces forward, the enemy's cannons begin firing upon us as well - they are, perhaps, of comparable quality to our own.
The assault of Miturah begins! 3 v 3 rolls!
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
File: 1477071345031.jpg (55KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477071345031.jpg
55KB, 460x345px
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1537114
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1537114
finna nat 1
>>
165vs138
-10 fortifications -10 terrain +5 morale
The assault begins! With cannons still firing in both directions our troops assault the gates. The fortress' walls are not yet breached entirely, but the gate is wide open! Well, there's the Petrekshani waiting on the other side, of course, but we outnumber them! Hopefully. Hard to tell when fighting at chokepoints, but our men are fighting well both above and underground.
3v3
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1537145
>>
201vs126
-10 fortifications -10 terrain +5 morale
After twenty minutes of intense fighting, we secure the gates - furthermore, in one section the outer walls finally crumble, allowing a second entryway into the outer part of the fortress! The next step is to secure that sector, before moving on to the tall walls.
3v3
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1537163
>
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1537163
>>
216vs105
-10 fortifications -5 terrain +5 morale
By the afternoon, we've secured the easternmost area of the fortress - our spirits high, we keep the assault going on the next layer of walls! Duke Sandoug's underground forces have also made headway, things are going very well so far.
3v3
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1537194

Roggar SUUUURGE
Divata Vult
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1537194
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1537194
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1537194
>
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1537194
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1537194
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1537194
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>
120vs37
-10 fortifications -5 terrain +10 morale
We've now made breaches in the second layer of walls, while the underground forces are flooding into the depths of Miturah! The sweet aroma of victory is upon us, the taste of it shall soon come as well!
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1537221

That round was too low energy desu, we gotta get HIGH ENERGY this round
I
G
H
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1537221
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>
Gonna start working with bigger bonuses
167vs112
-20 fortifications, -10 terrain, +20 morale +5 numbers
Evening falls - we've taken some ground in the second area, but the two subsections at the north and south are tougher nuts to crack.
The commander's orders determine if the next attack is immediately or after a night's rest
3v3
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1537273
>>
>>1537273
VICTORY IS ON IT'S WAY LADS! WE OUTNUMBER THEM AND WILL ATTACK IN ROTATION!
>>
You keep up a relentless assault, attacking in rotations. You've taken the eastern half of the fortress now, the main keep is the next target
183vs88

-20 fortifications, -10 terrain, +20 morale +5 numbers +5 strategy
3v3
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1537307

SUUUURGE to victory
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1537307
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1537307
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>1537307
>>
File: underwear.png (272KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
underwear.png
272KB, 480x360px
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1537307
"ALL THE FEMALE GODS OF THE PANHEON ARE WAVING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN OUR FACES MEN! ONWARDS!"
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1537307
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1537307
>>
File: Prime time.jpg (45KB, 503x643px) Image search: [Google]
Prime time.jpg
45KB, 503x643px
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1537307
DEPLOYING! THE KEEP WILL FALL UNDER MY MIGHTY BLOWS!
>>
76vs152
-20 fortifications, -15 terrain, +20 morale +5 numbers +5 strategy
The central keep and the area around it seems to be the hardest to take - it is on the highest point in the entire fortress and the walls there are thick. We continued the attack through the night and now it's morning of the 3rd as we keep going at it.
3v3
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1537328
SUUURGE
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1537328
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

What's that? Singing?
>>
File: Dwarf_Cannon.png (2MB, 994x675px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf_Cannon.png
2MB, 994x675px
193+22vs197

-20 fortifications, -15 terrain, +20 morale +5 numbers +5 strategy

Sentinel Prime leads the charge on the keep - while he manages to force a breach in the enemy's gate, point-blank cannonfire damages him and he is pulled back.
Enemy reinforcements are coming from the west and will very soon enter the battle, to try and save their friends!
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1537358
SUUUURGE
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>1537358
>>
155vs259+63

-20 fortifications, -10 terrain, +20 morale +5 numbers +5 strategy

An enemy army numbering at least thirty thousand enters the fortress from the west and joins the fray in the perfect time - with a sally from the keep's defenders, the central part of the fortress is retaken by the Petrekshani on the 3rd and we're pushed back to the eastern sections. The enemy's morale is raised now as they believe victory can be salvaged!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
File: wKhEQl.jpg (41KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
wKhEQl.jpg
41KB, 640x427px
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>1537380
>>
110vs89

-15 fortifications, -10 terrain, +5 morale +5 strategy

Evening falls on the 3rd of Divana as the afternoon's fighting was not decisively in either side's favour. Swift-Hands decides on tactics. 3v3
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1537402
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1537402
>>
File: frontal assault.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
frontal assault.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Rolled 49 (1d100)

"With me men!">>1537402
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1537402
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1537402
>>
>>1537402
They are using mass amounts of infantry to try and throw us back, we will feign retreat setting up kill boxes with cannons and tight infantry formations. After they have bled well and good we will resume assaults.
>>
96vs271
-10 fortifications -5 terrain -10 numbers +10 strategy

The enemy sends a large force to the underground front, pushing us entirely out of there. They make no aboveground assaults during the night. We still hold the easternmost part of the fortress aboveground, though.
3v3, commander orders
>>
File: Knights Templar - Riding.jpg (95KB, 473x283px) Image search: [Google]
Knights Templar - Riding.jpg
95KB, 473x283px
>>1537420
>After they have bled well and good we will resume assaults.
My cavalry shall wipe them out when they pull back. We'll make a forceful breaktrough mark my words!
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1537437
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

hehehe

sekrit
anti
gob
weaponn

low rolls
>>
>>1537437
CONCENTRATE ALL FORCES, HEAVY INFANTRY AND THE FRONT! CROSSBOW MEN SUPPORT THEM! THEY WISH TO HIDE IN HOLES! SIMPLY LET THEM SPREAD THEIR MEN THING! GET ME SOME MAGIC UP ON THE FRONTLINE! DWARVES HAVE LESSER MAGICS! RAIN HELL FIRE ON THEM!
>>
File: battle3.jpg (220KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
battle3.jpg
220KB, 1024x715px
183vs260
-10 numbers -10 morale

On the morning the enemy's counterattack is vicious and spirited - by noon we are being pushed out of the fortress by the mass of Petrekshani steel. Part of our cannons couldn't be saved in time as they are not easy to move.
We're currently being pushed out of the fortress, our troops mostly around the gate and walls.
3v3
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1537477
*faintly from siege camp* "yall retreating yet?"
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1537477
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Sacre
(kll the opooppp pepepepepep go bbbos darwves
>>
>>1537477
EVERYMAN TO THE FRONT! WE WILL SHOW THEM THE MIGHT OF ROGGAR, KRAGNAAL AND THE EMPIRE!

Sentinel Prime will be deployed along with the 65 Warden Golems I have been holding back to work as a wedge against the dwarvish infantry who have pushed us back to mostly an are with destroyed cannons emplacements.
>>
File: Miturah.png (42KB, 712x614px) Image search: [Google]
Miturah.png
42KB, 712x614px
105vs60

-5 numbers -5 morale

We've retaken our foothold in the eastern defense layer. For about half an hour there is no melee fighting as both sides rest from the intense fighting.
The generals on both sides are now hatching plans. No rolls before Swift-Hands' orders.
>>
>>1537535
Set explosive charges on all the area we currently occupy, before retreating to our camp and resuming bombardment. In general an orderly retreat.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1537535
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1537535
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

Fite da war
kils da ehd gods dogs
green skidnsgs maust die
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1537535
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1537559
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1537535
>>
File: Franz_Josef_Bittenfeld_copy.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Josef_Bittenfeld_copy.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1537535
>>
157vs123

We make an orderly retreat back to camp. The enemy is cautious enough not to lose too many troops to our traps.
Head hurts, will resume tomorrow.
>>
File: blood.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>1537634
Claudius Vance, turning around in the saddle, raises the heirloom of his family, Thunderclap, in salute to the enemy fortress.

"To a worthy opponent. May less men die for no gain upon our next encounter."
>>
File: Mit plan.png (50KB, 712x614px) Image search: [Google]
Mit plan.png
50KB, 712x614px
>>1537634
So we will gather our garrison from the Valley bringing our forces up to 80k all while bombarding the ever loving shit out of the fortress, the guns should never be silent and they should never gain time to repair fortifications. During the time it takes the reinforcements to arrive we will relax, treat he wounded, repair the golems repair any broken equipment. We shall also send out a message asking for more reinforcements from Roggar, Kragnaal and the Minos Mountains.

As the outer walls have been badly damage we should be able to move our gun emplacements closer to easier attack and menace the keep. Sappers will also begin to work on new tunnels branching off from their olds ones, they however will not be for combat but for the placement of large stores of gunpowder to detonate and collapses the inner portions of the walls.
>>
>>1538592
"While I do not desire more carnage, I agree that we cannot allow the casualties already suffered to be for naught. If we can still take this fortress then we owe it to the honorable dead.
If I might add a suggestion, we can utilize camp followers and our allied red orcs to gradually bring the medium and heavily wounded back to the valley. They can receive better care there and our force here can better concentrate at the siege.

Finally, I can attempt to enlist the nearby red orcs for scouting and guiding. If there exists a pathway that could allow us to sneak a force behind the fortress then we should certainly utilize it before our foe does.
>>
>>1540390
"Very well Vance I leave dealing with the Red Orcs to you."
>>
While the siege of Miturah is ongoing, news of the other fronts spread.
In the west an overconfident wind dragon led an attack into the swamp that was crushed by Grommen himself coming to the defence. We've held our defense lines and scored several small victories, as well as reinforcing our armies, fleets and stockpiles.
The centaurs are mostly back to their starting positions at this point and will be regrouping for a spring offensive.
Kamborash has managed to retake the initiative and stabilize the front.

Now, about the Badi river front - our decision was to attack Seldabad by land and sea.

How should we handle this?
A.Perspective(get in character there)
B.Summary(I'll just tell you the end results)
>>
>>1540700
>A.Perspective(get in character there)
>>
>>1540700
>B
>>
>>1540700
We need to suffer in person
>>
>>1540700
A
May as well get the full suffering experience
>>
>>1540700
>A
>>
>>1540700

>OH I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP
AND I KNOW I WONT SURRENDER
>>
File: waroverview.png (474KB, 2693x2165px) Image search: [Google]
waroverview.png
474KB, 2693x2165px
21st of Kovinar, the 2nd Seldabad Offensive is launched - by land and sea, a Pantheonic force of over three hundred ships and around three hundred thousand men.
The plan is to encircle Seldabad from both sides of the river delta on which it is located and to have our fleets go through the straits of Doxolil and blockade the city from the bay. We believe that the force defending it numbers around a hundred thousand, with at least one dragon aiding them. The city's defences are likely not in full repair now after several sieges.
Be IC now. You don't know of any dice rolls and stuff like that - this is the information you have.
Do you have any strategic proposals?
>>
>>1540725
"We outnumber them three to one and have their sea access under blocade.
However, we cannot starve them out. Our numbers are simply too great for a long siege.

Let us demand their surrender, if they refuse we'll bombard them until their defenses are dust and then smash them with our grand army.
Then the city will be ours to loot and ravage as we see fit."
>>
>>1540725
Move to encircle the city from all sides, give our forces a quick rest then begin bombarding Seldabad.
>>
>>1540725
"Its a fine day for an the end of the war dont you think Tibellus. The very idea of seeing my son again warms my hardened heart. I grow tired of war"

Our Plan should be to bombard the city with the ship artillery. Then Ground forces assault the city after cannon tear holes in the walls and gates. We launch Fire bombs into the city and turn it into hell.
>>
>>1540732
"Shut your damn savage mouth and get out of the command tent"
>>
>>1540725
We possess greater numbers and their blocked off. Our next action should be to demand they surrender so we can win this bloodlessly, if they refuse I suggest a assault after heavy bombardment.
>>
We should breach the walls with our siege weapons and move squads in to engage the guards. Now the dragon will arrive and attempt to slay us but we Will shoot that big bird out of the sky.

I would like the elves to use their gryphons to drop gunpowder and explosives into the city with lit fuses. We dont have special weapons or units but by Stoman this city will be ours or it will be our grave"
>>
>>1540735
>>1540743
supporting mills plan
"If this is all then lets get underway shall we."
>>
File: city3.jpg (309KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
city3.jpg
309KB, 1200x400px
The forces of the HPE - around 180k fighting men - take the southern side of the river, while the forces of the HED - 100k in the King's Army and another 100k in reserve, will cover the north and east.

We march on the city, taking up encircling positions around it on 25.12.812. We have news that the fleets are being stalled at the Straits of Doxolil by the Rhoznaxi, but expect to soon be able to break through.

As we get a view on the city, we are able to see that the walls have in fact been largely repaired and no entrance is present at the moment, though our cannons can make one soon!
>>
>>1540739
".... As you command Marshall."
>>1540747
>though our cannons can make one soon
"Then let them do so. The plunder from this city will surely be the fabric of legends.
Bombardment, assault and then three days of joy for all."
>>
>>1540747
Might I suggest that at some point during our bombardment we send the stealth golems on a mission to set up a petard on their gate thus allowing us a large opening?
>>
>>1540758
"Great suggestion Arthur, i trust you can Dragoncommander Belat can handle that plan?"
>>
>>1540761
"Of course sir."
>>
File: Seldabad.png (307KB, 2898x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Seldabad.png
307KB, 2898x1690px
We have our positions and we have our orders - give me 4 d100s
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>1540770
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1540770
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1540770
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1540770
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

Adding a 1d100 for Barius' last voyage
Will go down on this ship
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (7KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
7KB, 188x268px
>>1540770
Suggested approach:
The Paitran army to focus on the southern bridgeway, working its way over to the city.
The Roggarian army attack by route of the northern bride as well as taking those islands in the middle (they'll be useful for cannon placement)
Imperial army to remain in reserve intially.
Renatus and Amulio to proceed with conventional bombardment and assault from their respective positions.
>>
With our fleets still stalled, we are able to set cannons up to fire upon the city - and sometimes we even hit its walls - but we're forced to stay on the southern side of the river as the enemy holds the bridges - when we try to force them they either repel us or destroy the bridges. This area is very densely populated and by now all the bountiful harvests have been brought into the city and there's little left for us to loot - most of the civilians have also gone into the city or fled the area. What's left are those willing - or left with no choice but to fight.

On the 30th we find ourselves in a bit of a bind as we're still waiting for the fleet - the latest word is that they've broken past the blockade of the straits and will be able to reach us in three days or less.
Still, we haven't been able to force the river from our side and the closest safe crossing is at least two days north. Our supply lines are a tad stretched at the moment, with less than a week's supplies for the Imperial Army left at present and supply shipments being raided, but the arrival of the fleet will surely change that.
A.Keep at our current strategy
B.Throw everything we can at forcing the river
C.Other
>>
>>1540788
A
>>
>>1540788
>A.Keep at our current strategy
>>
>>1540788
>B.Throw everything we can at forcing the river
>>
>>1540788
>A.Keep at our current strategy
>>
The troubles started the following night. As festivities were held in all the war camps to celebrate New Year's Eve, with our troops enjoying a well-earned rest before the real fighting begins. Just after midnight, when fireworks started lighting up the skies - both above the city and the war camps - the sound of explosions was not discerned from that of the fireworks by most. Sabotage! Gunpowder and food supplies in our camps were hit and it took hours to fully assess the damage that had been caused - few were dead and the culprits could not be pinpointed, but we'd lost about 40% of our food and 90% of our gunpowder by the morning!
As word spreads, the men grow rather restless. Similar attacks were done on our allies. The smoke clears on the 1st of Divana, 813.
>>
>>1540838
"Ah Shit! Well, we can possibly replenish the food via Supply train, but its going to take Ages to replenish our gunpowder entirely. This will significantly prolong the siege."
>>
>>1540838
Such a massive loss of supplys is terrible for the situation. Now were essentially unable to continue any form of bombardment and the loss of food is putting us on a time limit.

The only available options present I can see are to hold positions until we get enough powder to resume bombardment or the more drastic approach of assaulting the walls with what tools we have now.
>>
>>1540854
"Awaiting more powder would take too long, we do not have enough supplies to endure a long siege.

Let us concentrate what we have left at bombarding a specific point in the wall before launching a massive assault upon the foe.
>>
>>1540854
>>1540863
"The Flamkoran has a point we can sit around we might as well put what gunpowder we have left to use in making a breach using a petard or concentrating our cannons on the gate."
>>
We continue more carefully with our bombardments of the walls - in one of the day's last salvos we are able to make a breach in one of the gates of the city, but it's deemed to be too late in the day to launch an assault.
During the night, as our troops rest in preparations for a potential assault the following day, alarms are sounded and you are woken by the screaming of men and the stench of death and decay on your noses - our camp is under attack! Roll 3v3
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1540876
PUSH THEM BACK
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1540876
>>
File: darkdragon2.jpg (76KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
darkdragon2.jpg
76KB, 1024x535px
130vs239
-20 night -30 surprise -10 numbers -10 morale -10 magic

From the south, a massive Rhoznaxi army managed to somehow sneak past our outriders and attack our encampments during the night! They likely outnumber us, they have the element of surprise on their side and are not bothered by the dark. What's more, numerous dragons - their numbers hard to determine - are also engaging in the attack.
A massive Dark Dragon blasts the Imperial Marshall's wartent and all imediate surroundings with a powerful surge of Dark energy, killing all present. Most of our men aren't armed, many are still just waking up an the enemy is upon us.
Our spatial communications are not working and we can't quite tell what's going on on the other side of the river.
At this point everyone takes control of their individual characters/troops on the scene. State what you'll try to do(include character names, etc. all the good stuff) and roll a d100. The supreme commander of this army has just been slain and chain of command is in a bit of a mess.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1540903
Longknife, taking his band of mounted men with him, decides to go "reestablish contact" with the allied forces, leaving the more qualified people to salvage this horrible chaos.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1540903
Commander of Unit's Medics (CUM) Julius

I guess try to get the Medics organized to save as much people as possible, this is a shitshow.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1540903
Everyone wake up and arm yourselves! We need to reorganize if were to survive!
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1540903
Herwig will focus on organizing his troops and establishing contact with other commanders in order to establish some order.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1540903
Wake up as many as possible, trouble is here, and it looks like a dragon.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1540903
Belat tries to rally the Roggarian army.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1540903
Calian of Divelin runs around, waking his troops, "Nature mages! We will stop the enemy with a mess of Vines and thorns! We shall grow a large field of Vines and Thorny plants, that will prevent our enemy from advancing, we will put it as close to the enemy as possible, that way, we will prevent friendly casualties."
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1540903
Form testudo
Mages get those wards up
We need to defend
>>
>>1540953
Loose ends tied up

My service to Roggar complete
>>
File: battle4.jpg (85KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
battle4.jpg
85KB, 780x488px
>>1540912
Doing what Roggarians do best, you and your fellows manage to escape the horrible bloodbath that is ensuing.
>>1540914
Your part of the war encampment is soon overrun. Those of you who are not killed are taken captive.
>>1540917
You and a couple dozen of your best men arm up and manage to make it to the Dragoncommander.
>>1540920
Herwig and a good amount of his knights arm themselves and are able to rally some of their feudals to them, after which they direct themselves to the Dragoncommander.
>>1540925
You found yourself in a part of camp that had many wizards and priests - being a tad too drunk, but just in the right way, you confidently ordered them around and directed them to the Dragoncommander's position where their magical support is of critical help. For some reason the people around you seem to think you're someone important and you're just rolling with it for now.
>>1540930
Most of your men are slaughtered, the rest taken captive - along with you.
>>1540927
You organize a central defensive position around which others assemble - for now drawing no enemy attention to you, several hundred warriors and spellcasters reach your position safely.
>>1540953
Those eternians who were awake tried to rally their forces and to set up defences, but no amount of valour or even skill in arms could have helped them against the overwhelming odds they were facing. They died heroes' deaths, to the last man - none surrendered and none were captured.
Just about everything else is a damned hellhole, a bloody massacre that is seeing our men butchered en masse, most of them unable to even derfend themselves. The outer camps in particular are cut off from the inner areas, which are where the commanders, knights and mages mostly are.

You have to figure out something, some way to either repel the attackers or save as many of your men as you can. Chain of command in this camp points to the Dragoncommander, who is still alive - all of you, who I replied to, are gathered close to him in the central part of the camp.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1540967
ayyy I gotta go!!!!
>>
>>1540979
A party of Everpeakers led by a sweaty gnome make it to the Dragoncommander as well, not entirely sure where they are.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

Try to spread news of the Dragoncommander's location, chain of command must not be broken.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

Having escaped the worst carnage, Longknife decides somebody should check up on Meldabad.
On the way he'll round up other stragglers and "gather supplies" from the locals. No need to return empty handed.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1540967
"We cant win here. All forces prepare to retreat!"
try to organize a proper retreat from this hell hole.
>>
>>1541002
Meldabad being several days away, Longknife has plenty of travel ahead of him while the others are fighting for their lives.
>>1541004
You've got several planned escape routes that will hopefully let you escape this ambush.

Everyone else, you also need to roll - whether in keeping up with the Dragoncommander or doing something on your own(maybe sacrificing yourself to buy them time).
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1541004
>>1540967
Following orders.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1541004
ayy we gotta go!!!
>>1541007
>>1541007
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1540967
Me and my men will accompany the dragon commander in the retreat providing what support we can meanwhile.
>>
>>1540993
Your followers are butchered by the Anavarkists while you are captured, as they seem to think you are someone important.
>>1541009
Many of Herwig's men are killed - he, along with those who weren't, are captured.
>>1541012
Same went for Arthur
>>1541010
The Gnome tripped and fell - palms weak, knees heavy. His buddies left him there, only to later get killed. He, however, was captured.
>>1541004
Dozens, if not hundreds of men sacrificed their lives in order to allow the Dragoncommander to escape the battlefield - eventually, riding the fastest horse he could get, he makes it out of the camp. When riders started chasing you and shot your horse down, you were saved by the arrival of several griffin riders - one of them picked you up and took you into the sky, from where you could see the carnage ensuing below. The Paitran-Roggarian army has been destroyed - at most a few pockets of stragglers would have made it out by luck, you estimate.
As you fly on the back of a griffon to the other side of the river you see fires burning and can hear the shouting and screaming and all the usual, familiar sounds of battle. The elves are also engaged in fighting on their part.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1541007
"RUN BITCHES, RUN!"
Keep up with the commander
>>
>>1541052
You and most of the kobolds were captured, rather than killed, being lizardmen as well. Those in your troops who belonged to other races did not have that luck - though you are not sure if you are lucky to have survived.
>>
>>1541056
Ado turns to his personal retainer, Quell, and speaks in dwarven, "Blame the goblins, always blame the goblins."
>>
File: lazdverk3.jpg (92KB, 682x900px) Image search: [Google]
lazdverk3.jpg
92KB, 682x900px
By morning the armies of King Renatus had withdrawn, after taking a sturdy beating - still, they got off a lot more lightly than the armies of the HPE, of whom almost none left the battlefield alive or free.
All factions who had troops and characters in this army, consider them dead or captured to the last man, woman, animal and golem.

It is a disaster. Over two hundred thousand killed or captured in total. Rather than trying to hold Meldabad, King Renatus has ordered a retreat to the elvish protectorates east of his position.
News comes later of what happened to those who were captured.
First, they are given an option - swear eternal loyalty to Anavark, to be given a swift and painless death or to spend a week in captivity to think about it. After a week, they are given a choice - swear eternal loyalty to Anavark or be brutally sacrificed to him.

The eastern fleets did not arrive in time to help the siege of Seldabad and instead withdrew to the elvish ports.
The Disaster at Seldabad happened on the night between the 1st and 2nd of Divana, 813 - our heaviest defeat in this war so far, one that has led to the loss of Roggar and Paitras' best forces and many of their best leaders - Marshall Stelran fell in battle, almost none of the paitran army leadership managed to flee.
>>
>>1541096
Calian takes the quick death
>>
>>1540700
>In the west an overconfident wind dragon led an attack into the swamp that was crushed by Grommen himself coming to the defence.

This is great news and we plan on using this corpse to it's fullest potential. Scales will be used to make champion armor, blood will be used for demon potions and refinement, and the meat will be used to increase our demigods' affinity with Wind Magic.
>>
File: Green.jpg (341KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
Green.jpg
341KB, 680x465px
>>1541096
Trusted Deputy Longknife and his band finally arrives back in friendly territory, seemingly having increased in numbers and strenght after the long and hard retreat.

In addition to having gained a few score new warriors, they're all well equipped with mixmatched weaponry, armor and extra horses. All liberated from the enemy naturally.
They also bring with them a decent number of herd animals, supplies heroically denied the enemy.
Add to that a fair amount of golden jewelry and rare silks, apparently they happened upon a buried treasure while protecting some innocent Pantheonic villagers from some evil sorceress.
Many of these villagers have also decided to accompany the warband, carrying their baggage, cooking for them, mending their socks and other womanly duties.

Finally, there's the woman in green. A lady hidden entirely in silks who is never seen more than two feet away from Councilor Longknife. The stories upon how the two met diverge considerably.
According to Longknife, she fell into his arms while whispering "Oh please mighty warrior, save me from the oppressive Anavarkist regime! You are so strong, you can do it! I'll give you any reward you ask for!", his sheer masculinity and power overwhelming her.
According to her, he claimed her by force like the ferocious yet handsome savage that he is. Now she is bound to be his obedient companion for eternity by the law of her people.
The account given by his warriors is quite different, according to them he is entirely under her heel, buying her anything she looks at, combing her hair, washing her feet every evening and sleeping on the floor when she commands it.
>>
>>1541833
"Hang the Coward"
>>
The Divatans, wishing to enhance the holy branch of Divata, struck a deal with the Goblins of Gobbopolis. The Staff will have a greater magic metal enhancements and a gem on top to improve the channeling of Magic and strengthen nature spells. On the bottom it will be given a really sharp and pointy bloodsteel tip which will have a greater Poison enchantment on it so anyone stabbed by it will be poisoned. In exchange for this the Divatans will give level 7 nature magic.
>>
>>1546426
Agreed
>>
>>1546426
"ts'a foken piece of wood"
>>
>>1541096
On the 23rd of Abadid, Ado returns to Nomannic, followed by a scant 400 kobolds, armed with a total of 200 arquebus. Without even asking for an explanation, he, with the commendable assistance of Quell, shoots the recently elected crystal lord (an orcish actor named Raeging), and re-takes his place on the seat of that position.
>>
In an effort to rekindle spirits and hope, alongside the wish to kindle closer bonds between clan Gunnarson and the Winter Elves of Greskulm a grand hunt was held followed by a great feast and a grand tournament. Many attended from both sides bonding over mutual experiences in the cold parts of the world, sharing combat techniques and showing off trophies of both hunt and battle. Many of the oldest members of Clan Gunnarson even attended and enjoyed themselves able to fight in a Tornie once more and flex their tiring muscles. Meanwhile the Elves found the new company wonderful (and finally some people who could headbutt a Minotaur into submission... provided they wore a helmet).
>>
>>1544044
“Who are you and what is this slander!?
Given how few who got out of the slaughterhouse at Seldabad I believe I can safely assume you were not there. You have no right to slander us veterans of the front.
Let me remind you, after the terrible defeat at Seldabad and the death of both the Imperial Marshall and the Paitran commander, King Renatus ordered a general retreat from the area.
I have merely been following orders.”
>>
Question? where is 49 & 50 in the pastebin, since I can't find it.
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.