[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
19KB, 275x183px
You can't see, hear, smell, or feel anything, but, you are alive. After some undeterminable amount of time spent in this nothingness, your eyes open, and you see a thin, wirey little man standing in front of you, with the same darkness from the nothingness behind him. His hands cup your face, forcing you to maintain eye contact with him. He smiles when you try to turn your head, and hurriedly carves a mouth into your face with a tool that you can't see. "Say something. Whatever you want. Say it."

>Say nothing.
>Ask the man who he is.
>Ask the man who you are.
>Ask the man where you are.
>>
>>1528330
>SCREAM
>>
>>1528330
We a golem.

>Why have you created me.
>>
>>1528365
>>1528377

You let out a shrill scream in the man's face, and he flinches, then lets out a huff.
"Alright, okay. Alright. Now that you've gotten that out of your system, do you have anything else to say?"
"Why have you created me?"
"Er, well... It'd be easier to show you than tell you. Stand up for me, would you?" The man gestures for you to stand, stepping back to give you room.

>Stand up.
>Refuse, just to spite him.
>>
>>1528397
>>Stand up
>>
>>1528408
You hesitantly stand up, and tower over the man. He takes a hold of one of your massive arms, and turns you around. You see a window, a bed, a bedside table, and a candle on the table, illuminating some of the room. You allow yourself to be pulled over towards the window. The man points down, pointing out a small town, farther down the hill. "See that, way down there? We're gonna go down there tomorrow, and you're gonna help me win a tournament. I'll split the prize with you, if you'd like."

>"You created life just to win a tournament?"
>"Alright."
>"No."
>"I want the whole prize."
>>
>>1528503
Crush his puny skull
>>
>>1528503
>>1529152
Don't crush, but inquire as to what the contest entails.
>>
>>1528503
>>"You created life just to win a tournament?"
Must be some prize.
>>
>>1529250
>>1529261
You let out a gravelly noise, looking down at the tiny man. "What kind of tournament, and why am I necessary for it?"
The man rubs the back of his neck, lowering the hand pointing out the window. "It's... again, sort of hard to explain. It's sort of like a fighting tournament, for practicioners and their familiars. This is the fifth in a series of similar tournaments, and I'm hoping not to lose this one."

>"Why should I help you?"
>"What kind of familiars will I be fighting?"
>"I won't do it."
>"What's the prize?"
>>
>>1529420
>>"Why should I help you?"
>"What's the prize?"
>>
>>1529420
>Will I have to harm others?
And
>>1529422
>>
>>1529427
Maybe word that as kill? It is a tournament after all, we will have to harm.
>>
>>1529422
>>1529427
"Why should I help you? Is the prize even that great?"
"The prize is worth more than anything you could possibly imagine. Can you even imagine things? Ah, whatever. It's a great prize, trust me."
Letting out another gravelly noise, you bring one of your massive hands to your facsimile of a chin, lightly stroking it with two fingers.
"If I were to take part in this tournament, would I have to hurt anyone?"
The wirey man tenses slightly, taking a few moments to come up with a response.
"Er... not exactly, no. You most likely won't be fighting any real people."

>"Elaborate."
>"I'll do it."
>"I don't know enough to promise you anything, yet."
>>
>>1529475
>>"Elaborate."
Just because they are not real, doesn't mean they are with out thought.
>>
>>1529475
>>"Elaborate."
Can beings like me die in this tournament?
>>
>>1529485
>>1529492
"What do you mean?"
"Er, well... Most of these familiars most likely don't feel pain, so you wouldn't exactly be hurting them. You would be causing harm, but, it wouldn't be as bad."
"Would I have to kill any of these opponents?"
"No no, of course not. Just beat all of them into submission and we win, simple as that."
You let out the same gravelly noise, thinking.

>"Alright, I'll do it."
>"No way, I won't do it."
>>
>>1529513
>>"Alright, I'll do it."
I would like a half of this prize. What happens after this tournament? Will I have to go back?
>>
>>1529525
"I'll do it, but I want my half of the prize. Will I have time to use it after the competition, or are you going to send me back to the place I came from?"
"What? No, of course not. I'll let you go free as soon as the tournament is over."

>"What's stopping me from leaving now?"
>"When does the tournament start?"
>>
>>1529596
>>"When does the tournament start?"
>>
>>1529623
"When does it start?"
"Tomorrow morning. Registration is, uh... In an hour or two, actually. We can go now though, if you think you're ready."

>"I want some time to myself."
>"I'm ready right now."
>>
>>1529664
>>"I'm ready right now."
I would like to see more of this place. Before I could not.
>>
>>1529678
And take in the view.
Postulate on existence while we're at it.
>>
>>1529678
>>1529723
"I want to go now."
"Okay then, okay. Follow me, if you would." The wirey man turns, and scurries out of the room, almost too fast for you to follow with your eyes. You lumber after him, doing your best not to ravage the doorways as you push through them.
When you step out of the tiny man's equally tiny house, you immediately begin to feel a little better. The wirey man is already halfway down the hill, and you continue lumbering after him, soaking in the sights as you do.

Several moments of lumbering later, you and the wirey man stand inside a large tent, standing directly in front of a small wooden desk. Behind the desk is a small, slim woman with short hair and spectacles with thin frames. Her and the wirey man converse almost too quickly for you to understand, exchanging questions very quickly.
The wirey man tells the woman your dimensions, and answers several other questions, before asking for your name. The wirey man stops, his brows furrowing. He turns around, looking up at you.
"Er..."

>Tell him to name you whatever he'd like.
>Tell him what you would like your name to be.
>>
>>1529736
((*before she asks for your name)), my bad
>>
>>1529736
>>Tell him what you would like your name to be.
We're an earth elemental yea? Quartz or Diamond (probably not Diamond)
>>
>>1529757
Clod?
>>
>>1529767
Clod? How about Slate, or Shale, Obsidian, Flint.
>>
>>1529778
And if you really wanna go crazy, we can go scientific order names with soil.
>>
>>1529778
Please no shale. It'll bring memories of the best dragon age back.
And aren't we just a giant clod of dirt?
>>
>>1529790
Like Ultisol, Entisol, etc.
>>
After taking too long to think on it, the woman behind the desk scowls at the wirey man.
"You didn't even name it, Tobias? I was expecting at least little effort from you this time. I'll leave it blank and get back to you later, dear." She makes a mark on the paper, and then gestures to the right. "Take him into the stables, and make sure you pick out a big stall. Don't try to fit it into something too tight, and don't lock the door."
Tobias nods, and sets off into the stables.

>Ask the secretary for some details on the tournament.
>Follow Tobias.
>>
>>1529820
>>Ask the secretary for some details on the tournament.
Tobias is his name then. This time? How many has Tobias brought to this tournament?
>>
>>1529826
And where are the others?
>>
>>1529826
>>1529830
You turn to the secretary after Tobias has left, and lightly tap the desk.
"Excuse me, ma'am. What exactly is this tournament? And, how many times has Tobias taken part in it before?"
"Well, this tournament is a test of how skilled practicioners are at creating or calling upon familiars. Tobias has never taken part in this tournament specifically, because this is the first tournament of its kind that's taken place in recent times. He took part in several other tournaments, although those covered different subjects. And, don't call me ma'am."
The secretary straightens her papers, then looks up at you.
"Any other questions, dear?"

>Ask any other questions you might have.
>Shake your head and follow Tobias.
>>
>>1529856
>>Shake your head and follow Tobias.
>>
>>1529863
You shake your head, and wave slightly, before following Tobias into the stables. He stands at the end of a row of stalls, gesturing for you to step into one of them. The stall he's pointing out is rather spacious, even for you.

>Peek into some of the other stalls.
>Make yourself comfortable in your own stall.
>>
>>1529904
Ask if you can walk about.
If not
>Make yourself comfortable in your own stall.
>>
>>1530045
"Is it okay if I walk around?"
Tobias nods.
"Don't wander too far from the tent, and I don't think it'll be a problem."
Tobias gently pats your hand, then turns and leaves the stables, presumably to make more preparations.

>Go talk to the secretary some more.
>Wander around.
>>
>>1530054
Look at the other "entrants", see if they are capable of thought.
Then talk to the secretary more.
>>
>>1530062
Peeking into the other stalls, you find most of them to be empty. One of them has an ethereal owl nested in the hay, apparently asleep. You frown, deciding to talk to it later, and head out of the stables. You tap the desk again, opening your mouth to speak, but the secretary raises a hand, shushing you.
"Come sit behind the desk if you have more questions. I don't want you holding up the line, if one forms."

>Sit down beside her.
>"I only have one question, actually." (Ask a single question.)
>>
>>1530072
>>Sit down beside her.
Gently though.
Ask about the origins of the tournament.
>>
>>1530083
You gingerly sit down beside her chair. Even in this position, you're as tall as she is. She turns slightly, resting her elbow on her desk. "Now, ask away, sweetheart. I'll answer all of your questions as best I can."
>>
>>1530089
>What is your name?
>What are the origins of the tournament?
>>
>>1530111
"What's your name? Why is this tournament going on?"
"My name is Sam, and this tournament is going on because my employer has something he wants to give away, to someone worthy of it. What that is, I couldn't tell you, but he says it's something worth fighting for, and my employer is a man of his word." Sam's legs idly swing back and forth.
>>
>>1530125
"Any other questions?"

>Ask more questions about the tournament.
>Ask more questions about her employer.
>Ask her more about herself.
>>
>>1530154
>>Ask her more about herself.
Then what an employer is.
Then who is her employer.
>>
>>1530161
"Could you tell me more about yourself?..."
"Sure. I was born in a little fishing hamlet, about twenty years ago. My mother died in childbirth, and my father left me at an orphanage when I turned eight. The boys there picked on me, so I tended to stay around the girls and the priestesses, because they were nicer at the time. As we got older, I got a little tired of all the gossip, and spent most of my time alone, until I met my employer, when I was about fourteen. He saw something special in me, something he found very interesting, and took me under his wing. He saw an absolute lack of anything even vaguely magical in me, and adopted me, because he'd never seen anything like it." Sam goes on, telling the rest of her life story, and ends with, "If he asked, I would do this for free, but he insists on paying me anyway. So, any other quest-"
A sharp whistle distracts her, and she looks over, seeing something that you don't.
"Ah. I'll be right back, big guy. Sit right here, and tell anyone that comes in that I just stepped out for a second, could you? Thanks."
She stands up, and hurries out of the tent, leaving you by yourself.

>Look through the papers on the desk.
>Look around the tent.
>Sit there.
>>
>>1530193
>>Sit there.
Try to sense the world around you via magic.
>>
>>1530219
You sit still, and close your eyes, trying to probe outwards with your core. You achieve nothing, and look down at your tan-brown hands, frowning slightly.

>Try some other magical thing.
>Look around.
>Look through the papers.
>>
>>1530233
Try to alter self with magic.
Then look around.
>>
>>1530241
After trying several methods of altering yourself, you take a few moments, relaxing completely and closing your eyes. Reopening your eyes, you find your hands semi-liquified. You straighten up, and your hands solidify. You practice it for a few moments, until it starts to come more naturally. After you're confident in your abikity, you stand up, turning and looking around. The tent is empty, except for a few posters on the walls, advertising the tournament. You don't see anything of value.

>Keep looking around.
>Sit back down.
>Check out the papers on the desk.
>>
>>1530261
>>Keep looking around.
Look at the posters.
Stupid thing didn't post.
>>
>>1530318
You walk over, and begin to inspect one of the posters, when you hear the tent flaps being moved. You turn around, and see a rather large man in a full black outfit with white hair, surrounded by an entourage of skeletons.
"Excuse me? This is where we're supposed to register, yes?"

>"No."
>"The lady stepped out for a minute."
>Play dumb.
>>
>>1530330
>>"The lady stepped out for a minute."
Inquire about the skeles
>>
>>1530335
"The desk lady stepped out for a minute."
The man nods, walking towards the desk. The skeletons clatter as they follow him.
"Why do you have skeletons with you?"
"Ah, these? I'm a necromancer, and these are my familiars." He turns, reaching out to gently scratch one of the skeleton's jawbone.

>"Are they safe for me to touch?"
>"I don't think you're allowed to have that many."
>"Do they have names?"
>>
>>1530346
>"Are they safe for me to touch?"
>"And can they understand speech?"
>>
>>1530349
"Are they safe for me to touch?"
The necromancer nods, and snaps his fingers at one of the skeletons. The skeleton circles around the desk, and places both skeletal hands on your arm.
"Will he understand me if I talk to him?"
The necromancer nods again.

>Put your hands on the skeleton.
>Make smalltalk with the skeleton.
>>
((i'm gonna have to call it a night, my dude. i'll be back on at about noon tomorrow, probably))
>>
>>1530356
Night, and noon is relative.
>>
>>1530353
>Put your hands on the skeleton.
>Make smalltalk with the skeleton.
>pleheas awnser these questions is there any thing after death? does life have any meaning? did you want to come to life? is there a great creator? if my purpose is it to entertain our creators is it a life worth living? can you rememer how it to live? can you like me only see and hear? Why are we here? What is life all about? What is the purpose of existence? we are kind of alike i am made from the dead bodys of all creatures that have ever died and you are made from one dead body but its made from the flesh and bodys of those that died so that that body could grow the suffering of living taking another life so that you can continue to live and the only reason livinh beings dont just lay down to suffer is becuse every being relising the meaningless suffering thats just layd down and died without reproducing its just intinct.
some thing like that talking about the meaning of life and the suffering that it is and how living being ignore it becuse of intincts and how they are all slowly walking toward there death and if there any thing after death and ask what they want to talk about how long they have lived in this existace(in that body) and if they have any hobbys? what they like or like to do?
>>
>>1530353
i really like this quest hopes for more of this
>>
>>1531021
You place your hands on the skeleton's shoulders, and start popping off questions for him, going on and on, until the necromancer clears his throat.
"He can understand you, but he... can't exactly talk back. I'm not exactly sure how to make them do that, yet."
"Ah. I see."
The necromancer whistles again, and the skeleton retreats around the counter, nearly pressing itself to its creator.
Several moments of silence later, Sam enters the tent, and hurries over to her seat. She asks the necromancer the same questions she asked Tobias, and writes down his answers. After the questions are answered, she points out the stables, and tells the man to leave his skeletons in there. He turns, walking off, and the skeletons follow him.

>Ask Sam why she had to leave so suddenly.
>Wave at the skeletons.
>>
>>1531075
>Wave at the skeletons
and then
>Ask Sam why she had to leave so suddenly
>>
>>1531765
You wave one hand at the skeletons, but none of them notice. After they're gone, you turn to Sam, and ask,
"Why did you have to leave so suddenly?"
Sam straightens her papers again, and doesn't turn to face you.
"Just a little business related stuff. Did anyone besides the necromancer come in?"

>Answer her question.
>Ask her to elaborate.
>>
>>1531805
>Answer her question
also
>show her our magic
>>
>>1531848
"No. I learned a new trick, though. Look."
You set one hand on her desk, and the hand flattens, before resolidifying.
Sam doesn't seem impressed.
"You learned that yourself, huh? I'm sure it'll be useful."
She continues straightening the papers, sighing.
"So, have you come up with a name for yourself yet?"
"Er..."

>Tell her your name.
>"I need more time to think."
>Ask her to name you.
>>
>>1531866
>Tell her your name
I'm voting for Terran. I'm assuming that we're some sort of dirt golem
>>
>>1531905
(Terran it is. I don't think anyone else is on, so they'll have to make a different suggestion later.)
"I want to be called Terran," you say. Sam nods slightly, and jots it down in shorthand, before turning to face you.
"So, Terran. Would you mind answering some questions of mine, since I answered your's?"

>"I could do that."
>"I'm not sure if I have any answere for you."
>"I'd rather not."
>>
>>1531937
>I could do that
>>
>>1531967
"Sure."
"Alright, good. So, Terran, how long have you been... alive?"
"A few hours."
"Sheesh. Did you know Tobias before he gave you a body?"
"I didn't know anything before he gave me a body."
"Ah. So, you're a golem, then? Not an elemental?"
You shrug.
Sam nods, chewing on the end of her pen as she looks down at your papers.
"Well... Those are really all of the questions that I have for you. Is there anything else that you'd like to volunteer?"
You shake your head, and she nods again.
"Alrighty, then." She begins lightly tapping the end of the pen against her lips, furrowing her eyebrows.

>"What are you thinking about?"
>Stay silent.
>>
>>1532004
>"What are you thinking about?"
>>
>>1532101
"What're you thinking about?"
Sam looks up, frowning slightly.
"Huh? Ah, nothing, nothing. My mind just started wandering."
"Where did it wander to?"
"Er... Nowhere particular. Don't worry about it, big guy. It was nothing to concern yourself with."
She reaches out, gently patting the top of your head.
"Well, anyways. I'll probably be out here all night. You can go lay down in the stables, if you want, or stay out here. It doesn't matter to me."

>Stay out here with her.
>Go lay down, and rest.
>>
>>1532192
>Stay out here with her. and train your abilitys like see what forms you can take how hard/sharp/liquid you can become investigate your body do small talk with her look for a mirror so that you can look on you face see if you could feel the earth see if you can asimilate other material like stone gravel into your body or contol any material like dirt
>>
>>1532227
"I'll stay out here," you say, looking down and beginning to poke at the dirt. As soon as you start testing yourself, several people enter, one by one. The first man is a bit taller than the necromancer, and slimmer. He doesn't seem to have a familiar, but he is toting a rather large axe. Sam starts questioning him.

>Continue testing yourself.
>Listen in on their conversation.
>>
>>1532264
>Continue testing yourself.
>>
>>1532264
>Listen in shortly
and then
>Continue testing yourself
>>
>>1532389
supprting changing to this from this>>1532338
>>
>>1532338
>>1532389
Listening in for a few moments, you hear the man say, "This is my familiar," and then see him place the axe on the table. A little bit confused, you return to testing yourself. The dirt doesn't respond when you try and command it to latch onto your hand. It trembles slightly when you press your fingertip to it and focus, but you don't get any other response out of it. After a few moments of muted conversation, the man picks his axe up and leaves. A woman steps up to the desk, wearing a modest black robe, and holding a small, shaggy-haired dog.
She begins conversing with Sam, and you hear the woman ask, "Whose golem is that?"

>Tell her yourself.
>Let Sam speak for you.
>>
>>1532427
>Tell her yourself
>Respond politely and ask her about herself and her dog
>>
>>1532427
>>>1532427
>>Tell her yourself
>Respond politely and ask her about herself and her dog ask if you can pet her dog
>>
>>1532448
>>1532455
Before Sam can speak up, you say, "I was created by a man named Tobias, ma'am."
The woman feigns surprise.
"Oh? Interesting. I never would have expected Tobias to be capable of creating something like you."
She steps around the counter, ignoring Sam, and approaches you.
"Do you have a name?"
"It's Terran, ma'am."
"Huh. Well-made, and well-mannered. You are quite the spectacle indeed."
She reaches out, gently stroking one of your arms.
"Ooh. Nice and firm. Pray tell, what did Tobias make you out of, Terran?"
"Dirt, ma'am."
"Interesting, interesting... Well, I suppose an introduction of my own is in order. I am Mary, and this is my partner, Adam."
The dog nods slightly, before saying in a baritone voice,
"It is nice to meet you, Terran."

>Ask Adam about himself.
>Ask Mary about herself.
>>
>>1532559
>Ask Adam about himself.and if you can pet him
>>
>>1532559
>Ask Mary about herself and her reasons for participating

>>1532584
>Pet Mary instead
>>
>>1532595
supporting the petting part
>>
>>1532584
>>1532595
((i'll make a compromise))

"Missus Mary, why are you participating, and why is Adam going to be fighting?"
Mary raises an eyebrow at your questions.
"I'm participating because I'm interested in the prize, and Adam is going to be fighting because he's also interested in the prize."
You quizzically look down at the dog, and whatever expression you make invites Mary to speak again.
"Ah, Adam won't be fighting like this, no no. Adam, would you care to show our new friend here exactly how you'll be fighting?"
Adam looks up at Mary, and lets out a slight whine, before saying, "I'm still tired from our trip, dear. He'll see in due time, won't he?"
Mary lets out a dejected huff.
"Fine, fine. Sorry, Terran. If it makes you feel any better, you can pet him."
Adam starts to speak, but Mary clamps her hand on his snout, shutting him up. You gently scratch the top of his head with one finger, then reach up, doing the same to Mary. She chuckles slightly, then turns, waving at you over her shoulder.
"Ta-ta, Terran. We'll be seeing you."
She sashays out of the room, and carrying Adam into the stables.
As she enters, the necromancer exits, his party of skeletons gone. He glances over at you, then at the line, and hurries out, apparently seeing something unsettling.
The next person in the line steps forward, a man wearing an outfit similar to the necromancer's, but with a hood. Two dark, beady eyes watch you from under the hood as he talks to Sam.

>Ask him why he's staring.
>Pretend not to notice him.
>>
>>1532686
>Ask him why he's staring. and i like your outfit question him how we look do we have eyelids and whats his familiar?
>>
>>1532686
>Introduce ourselves
>Reach out to pet him
>>
>>1532686
>>1532701
supporting i change my vote to this from this>>1532697
>>
>>1532697
>>1532701
You wave slightly.
"Hi, I'm Terran."
The man reaches up, and pulls his hood down, revealing a chubby, smiling face.
"Hello, Terran. I'm Daniel. You're Tobias', yes? I'm glad to finally see him living up to his full potential." He turns, raising a hand at Sam. "Pardon me, madam."
He steps around the counter, and approaches you, holding out a hand.
"Say, where is that old dog?"

>Ignore his question, ask about his familiar.
>Tell him that you don't know.

((Watching a movie, I'll be back in an hour or two.)
>>
>>1532730
>>Tell him that you don't know.
Attempt to mimic the odd hand gesture.
>>
>>1532730
>>1532747 supporting
>what old dog? look around scratch your head after mimicing his hand gesture then Reach out to pet him
>>
>>1532730
>Tell him that you don't know
>Mimic the hand gesture
>>
>>1532747
>>1532786
"I don't know." You do your best to gently take a hold of his hand, and the man smiles slightly.
"Not many golems are capable of this kind of restraint. Tobias did a good job with you. You might just have a chance in the tournament, Terran."
"What is your familiar?" You ask, trying to pull your hand back.
The man brings his free hand up, trapping your hand between both of his.
"You should be familiar with my familiars, friend. Everyone has at least one, somewhere inside of them."
You do your best to frown at the man's cryptic answer.

>Continue trying to pull your hand away.
>Squeeze his hand.
>>
>>1533224
>Mimic his gesture and cover his hand with our own
>Question him "at least one?"
>>
>>1533315
You bring your free hand up, clasping it around his.
"At least one?"
"Some people may have more," Daniel admits. "Some people may have hundreds upon thousands. I'm willing to bet that everyone participating in this tournament has at least a dozen."
Daniel's smile widens.
"Do you have any personal demons, Terran?"
"No."
"Mmhmm. Well, it's only a matter of time, my friend. Everyone picks one up eventually."
Daniel suddenly yanks his hands back, breaking your grip, and dusts his palms off on his thighs, before turning and walking back to the front of the counter. He finishes answering Sam's questions, then exits the tent, making room for the next person in line to step forward. There are only a few left.
The next person is a tall, broad-chested man, wearing a suit of snow white platemail. Again, this man has no familiar accompanying him. He casts a glance your way, but pays no other mind to you.
He rushes through Sam's questions, then hurries into the stables. The next person in line is Tobias, with a large bundle in his arms. The bundle is wrapped in blankets.

>Follow the armored man.
>Find out what Tobias is holding.
>>
>>1533367
>Wave to the armored man
>Find out what Tobias is holding
good night lad
>>
>>1533367
>Wave to the armored man
>Find out what Tobias is holding
>>
>>1533483
You wave at the armored man, but he doesn't notice, or respond.
After the armored man has disappeared into the stables, you teach over, poking at the bundle. Tobias pushes your hand away.
"Not yet, not yet."
Sam raises her eyebrows at him.
"What do you want, Tobias? It's too late for you to alter Terran, if that's what you're trying to do."
"No no, don't worry. Technically, I won't be doing anything." Tobias sets the bundle on the desk, pointedly staring at you.
"Terran, that's what you want to be called? Alright, Terran. After I leave, I want you to take this jar, and assimilate it. Alright? Good. See ya!" Tobias turns and flees before Sam can tell him off.
The secretary lets out a sigh, looking from the jar, to you, and then back to her papers.
"You know, I don't even care. Do it if you want, Terran. Tobias needs all the help he can get."

>Unwrap the jar.
>"No, that'd be cheating."
>>
>>1533510
>>Unwrap the jar.
>>
>>1533539
You pick up the jar, and slowly unwrap it. Inside the jar is a decent amount of red soil. You pull the lid off, and dip one finger inside. The dirt clings to your finger, and upon holding the finger up to inspect it, the dirt disappears, melting into your hand.

>Take in the rest of the dirt.
>Put the jar back on the desk.
>>
>>1533564
>Take in the rest of the dirt
>>
>>1533686
You tilt the jar up, and the dirt cascades onto your face, quickly disappearing into what passes as your flesh. A warm feeling spreads throughout your body. It tingles slightly.
Sam turns to watch you, raising an eyebrow.
Trying to force it out, the soil pools in your hand. Tilting your hand, the soil falls a few inches, before quickly shooting back onto your palm. Focusing a little harder, the dirt solidifies into a substance almost brick-like. It takes the form of a small sphere, and Sam holds her hand out.
"Ooh, toss it over here."

>Try tossing the sphere to Sam.
>Try reshaping it.
>>
>>1533707
>>Try tossing the sphere to Sam.
>>
>>1533709
You lightly toss the sphere to Sam, and it meets no resistance. She catches it, and turns it over in her hands, inspecting it.
"Neat."
She tosses it back at your open palm, and it zips over, a bit faster than it should. It clings to your palm, and you poke at it with your free hand.
"I wonder how much Tobias spent on that. It seem like high-quality dirt."
Before you can say anything, you hear a loud clattering from the stables, and muffled swearing.
You look back at Sam. She begins to slide off of her chair.

>"I'll check it out by myself."
>"I'll go with you."
>"It was probably nothing."
>>
>>1533723
>>"I'll go with you."
Follow her.
Keep her safe.
She seems nice.
>>
>>1533732
You stand up as well, and she holds her hand out. You take it, and walk towards the stables, keeping her behind you.
After stepping inside, you see Mary peeking over one of the stalls, and whining that seems to be coming from Adam. A few skeletons peek out from the stall beside them.
Looking towards the other side of the stable, you see the back of the armored man's head and shoulders, but he doesn't seem to be armored from the neck down. The swearing is definitely coming from him, but you still can't hear what he's saying.

>Get closer.
>Keep your distance.
>>
>>1533759
The armored man is in one of the stalls.))
>>
>>1533759
>>Get closer.
>>
>>1533766
Is his head stuck in the armor?
And is the armor his familiar thing?
>>
>>1533767
You step forward, keeping Sam behind you, and peek over into the stall. Most of the armored man's armor is lying in the hay, rattling.
"I'll melt you down into a doorknob if you bite me again, you son of a bitch."
The suit rattles in response.
The armored man scowls, tugging his helmet off and spiking it into the hay.
The suit pulls itself together, and stands of its own volition. The visor of the helmet opens and closes, as if speaking.
Sam quietly asks, "What's going on?"

>Answer Sam.
>Watch the man and his armor.
>>
>>1533777
No, and yes.
>>
>>1533790
>>Answer Sam.
>>
>>1533790
>Answer Sam.
>>
>>1533846
You turn, and rumble, "The armored man is arguing with his armor."
Almost immediately, your head is moved several inches to the left. You turn, seeing a hand pressing at the side of your head.
"Mind your own damned business, you giant simpleton! Get out of here!" The suit wraps its arms around the man, trying to pull him back.
"No, let me go, you damned- Gghah! Let me go!"

>Retreat.
>Slap at the man's hands.
>>
>>1533882
Step back and let Sam look.
>>
>>1533882
Step back and let Sam look.
>>
>>1533888
You take a step back, and gesture for Sam to look.
She stands on the tips of her toes to look over the stall, and one of the man's flailing hands slaps her across the face. She falls back, bringing both hands up to her slapped cheek.

>Cradle Sam.
>Command the man to apologize.
>Slap him back.
>Do nothing.
>>
>>1533905
Check to see if she is alright.
Then
>Command the man to apologize.
>>
>>1533922
You set one hand on Sam's side, nearly enveloping her completely. She lowers her hand when you poke at her arm, showing you a bright red mark, and tears forming at the corners of her eyes. You let out an angry rumble, and look up.
"Apologize," you say, setting your free hand on the stall door. "Now."
The man stops struggling against the suit for a moment, looking up at you, and narrows his eyes.
"What? Go fuck yourself, dirtman. She got in my way."

>Slap him.
>Rumble, and cradle Sam.
>>
>>1533960
good night
>>
>>1533960
>Slap him.
>>
>>1533960
Reach out and grab him firmly.
Slowly reiterate your demand.
Stare him into submission, until demand is met.
>>1533973
Night.
>>
>>1533980
>>1533983
You gently usher Sam backwards, then reach over the stall door, wrapping your hand around the man's waist. You stare into his eyes, and repeat yourself.
"Apologize."
He gives you the same look.
"Go. Fuck. Your. Self."
The suit of armor rattles, straightening up, and pulls its arms free, before somersaulting over the man, and landing squarely on your wrist. The suit hops several times with impressive speed, and a crack forms in your wrist.

>Swat the suit off of your wrist.
>Squeeze the man.
>>
>>1534010
>>Squeeze the man
Just a little, just to show him the inherent error in his judgement.
>>
>>1534019
You give the man a light squeeze, and his chest lets out a nasty pop.
"Ghah, you son of a bitch! Rosary, make him-" He lets out a pained noise, slamming his fists against your hand. "Make this big bastard let me go!"
The suit responds by hopping several more times. The crack deepens, spreading about halfway through your wrist.

>Pull your hand away, and salvage your wrist.
>Crush the man.
>>
>>1534037
Drop the man, collect Sam and leave them.
No need to continue, especially if he isn't going to give into a reasonable demand.
>>
>>1534086
You release the man, pulling your hand back. The suit takes a hold of one of the rafters, letting you pull your hand out from under him, and drops down when your hand is withdrawn. He turns, patting his owner's side. You wrap your good arm around Sam, lifting her to your chest, and turn, walking away and rumbling slightly. You start to leave the stables, but Mary catches your attention by snapping at you.
"Terran, c'mere."

>Go talk to her.
>Ignore her, and take Sam out to her desk.
>>
>>1534103
Continue to the reception room, but inform Mary in passing that after making sure Sam is okay, you would return.
>>
>>1534119
As you walk, tell Mary that you'll be back in a moment.
She huffs, and sits back down in her stall, shushing Adam.
You carry Sam out to her desk, and gently place her in her chair. She sniffles, nodding and patting your wrist.
"T-Thanks, Terran. I'm fine." She smiles up at you, raising her glasses to wipe at her eyes.
You nod, and gently pat her head, before turning around, and heading back into the stables.
You approach Mary's stall, and hear "Go take yourself for a walk," when you get close enough.
Mary opens the stall door, and Adam scampers out, growling slightly. Mary beckons for you to enter, crossing her legs. The stall seems a little cramped.

>Talk to her from outside the stall.
>Enter.
>>
>>1534142
>>Enter.
If you can.
>>
>>1534149
You force your way into the stall, the wooden walls around you only letting out a few cracks. Mary sighs as you sit down across from her, and sets her feet on your thigh.
"I was going to tell you that I could try to fix your hand, if you wanted me to."

>"I can fix it myself."
>Accept her help.
>>
>>1534178
>>Accept her help.
Try and learn how she does it.
Maby we can pick up a trick.
>>
>>1534186
You hold your wrist out, and she takes it, cradling your massive hand. Mary traces her fingers across the crack.
"Oh, you poor thing. Does it hurt?"
"No. I don't feel anything."
"Ah, I see... Hmm. Well, here, I'll try something my father taught me."
Mary raises her hand, humming slightly, and a purple mist envelops it. She reaches down, tracing her fingers around the crack in your wrist. Her fingers leave tingly sensations in their wake. They feel very nice.
"How does that feel?"

>Let out a pleased rumble.
>Stay silent.
>"It feels... okay."
>>
>>1534249
>>Let out a pleased rumble.
>>
>>1534293
You let out a slight rumble of pleasure, and Mary giggles.
"Oh, you like that?"
She continues circling her fingers across your hand. You continue to let out pleased noises, and Mary continues giggling.
She continues stroking your hand for a few moments, before sighing, the purple mist fading. She lowers her hand.
"Whew. Sorry, Terran, but that's all that I've got in me. Hmm... After I've rested, would you like for me to try and make your sense of touch more permanent?"

>"No. Only feeling on occasion is good enough for me."
>"Yes, please."
>>
>>1534313
>Maby after the tournament.
Excuse self from stall.
Leave to check on Sam.
>>
>>1534341
"...maybe after the tournament." Mary lets out a huff, crossing her legs.
"Aw, come on now. Wouldn't you like to feel something more... intense?..."
"I ought to go check on Sam," you say, standing, and hurriedly exiting the stall. You head out into the main tent, leaving Mary looking a little disappointed.
Sam smiles at you wistfully when you enter, and waves. "Hello again, Terran. What did Mary have to say?"

>"Nothing important."
>Tell her.
>Ask her how she's doing.
>>
>>1534375
Fixed my wrist.
then
>Ask her how she's doing.
>>
>>1534387
"She fixed my wrist. How are you doing?"
"Good, better. Thanks for sticking up for me." You walk around, sitting beside her again. She slides her arm through your's, resting her head on your shoulder.

>"Can he be disqualified for that?"
>"Who does he think he is?"
>>
>>1534413
May I inquire about the uncivilized man, and his familiar?
>>
>>1534430
"Why was that man acting so uncivilized? And, why was his armor equally uncivilized?"
Sam sighs, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"That was Peter, and his familiar, Rosary. We've met before, and he was a little bit nicer, then... He was probably just in a bad mood. Thanks anyways, Terran. You're a big sweetheart..." Sam sighs, closing her eyes.

>"You're nice, too."
>Ask if she knows anything else about Peter.
>>
>>1534454
>You also have a pleasant demeanor.

Do we as a golem have feels?
And how do we have knowledge of anything?
>>
>>1534486
((yep))
"You are... also, nice, Sam."
Sam giggles slightly.
"Thanks, Terran." She sighs again, raising one hand to caress your arm. You feel nothing, but the gesture still comforts you.

>Do the same to her.
>Keep your hands to yourself.
>>
>>1534526
>>Keep your hands to yourself.
>>
>>1534535
You keep your hands at your sides, and Sam continues for a moment, before straightening up, pulling her arms away.
"Ah. Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Terran."

>"You didn't."
>"I forgive you."
>>
>>1534558
>>"You didn't."
Didn't want to make you dirtier than you are.
>>
>>1534572
"You're fine. My hands are just dirty."
Sam lets out a sigh of relief, sliding her arm back around your's.
"I wouldn't mind getting a little dirty..." You look down at your tiny friend, a little confused, and see a grin on her face. "I'm kidding, Terran. Don't worry."

>"Ah. I knew that."
>"You were?"
>>
>>1534592
Spill our spaghetti.
Worms?
>"Ah. I knew that."
>>
>>1534639
"Ah. I knew that."
Sam sits back up, chuckling and lightly punching your arm.
"Sure you did, you doof." She sighs, smiling, and reclines in her chair. "Ah. Terran, I didn't know Tobias could create anything as nice as you. He's certainly never made anything of your calibre in the past."

>"Maybe some other forces were at work."
>"Maybe he's been intentionally slacking, to keep your expectations low."
>>
>>1534655
Noncommittal rumble.
>>
>>1534670
You let out a slight rumble, shrugging your shoulders.
Sam pulls her feet up into her chair, and wraps her arms around her knees.
"Ah, well. You're a surprise to be sure, but not an unwelcome one. You're nice to have around, Terran."
Sam sighs, closing her eyes, but reopens them almost immediately, as the flaps of the tent shift. An unassuming man of average height and build stands there, with his arms crossed. He stands in the doorway, silently watching Sam and yourself.
"Aren't you going to invite me in?" The man asks, a strange glint in his eyes.
Sam looks up, a little confused. She squints, the lack of her glasses making it impossible for her to see the man in the doorway.

>Invite him in yourself.
>Wait for Sam to say something.
>>
>>1534689
>>Wait for Sam to say something.
She is in charge here.
>>
>>1534694
Sam continues squinting for a moment, frowning, until she recognizes the stranger, and stands up, her eyes widening.
"No no, no no no! Humans only, read the sign! Get out of here, now!"
Beginning to panic, she looks around, before turning to you.
"Terran! Chase him off, now! Get him out of here, kill him if you have to!"
You look back up at the unassuming man, who hasn't yet moved.

>Do as you're told.
>Ask why such a thing is necessary.
>>
>>1534705
>>Ask why such a thing is necessary.
While standing.
And incase I fall asleep, excellent quest op.
>>
>>1534710
You stand up, rumbling slightly.
"Why?"
"He's a vampire, Terran! He could hurt somebody! Get rid of him, please, please!" You frown slightly, and start to lumber towards the opening. The vampire grins as you approach, and looks up at you as you raise one arm.
Suddenly, the vampire keels over, as if racked with pain. He lets out an ungodly shriek, his robes rippling as his bones them selves fight against him. The necromancer steps into view, his hands raised, and the vampire's contortions seem to follow the man's gestures.
The necromancer claps his hands, and the vampire collapses completely, dusty, blackish liquid dripping from his mouth, nose, and the corners of his eyes.
"I've got him under control, for now," the necromancer says. "I'd appreciate you tossing him far enough away to make him forget where he came from."

>Do as you're told.
>Ask what the vampire did wrong.

(thanks, muchacho))
>>
>>1534730
>>Ask what the vampire did wrong.
But continue to remove the vamp.
>>
>>1534736
"What did he do wrong?" you ask, lifting the vampire, almost completely covering him with your hands.
"Well... Nothing, yet, or we would have heard of it. But he's bound to do something. That's just the way vampires are."

>"How can you be sure?"
>Toss the vampire.
>>
>>1534742
>>"How can you be sure?"
Slight pause before continuing.
>>
>>1534747
You look down at the vampire in your hands, blinking slowly, before looking up at the necromancer.
"How can you be sure?"
The necromancer huffs, looking up at you.
"I've seen what these monsters are capable of. Look, he'll probably survive the throw. You just need to get him out of the city, at least for now. I'll put up defenses to keep him out, later. Can you just... toss him, please?"

>"Just because they're capable of it doesn't mean they're guaranteed to do it."
>Shrug, and toss the vampire.
>>
>>1534775
>>"Just because they're capable of it doesn't mean they're guaranteed to do it."
But chunk the vamp anyway.
It's most likely gonna be pissed when it recovers.
>>
>>1534778
"Just because they can doesn't mean they will," you say, before reeling back, and hurling the vampire.
Your arm lets out a pop, and the vampire disappears into the darkness of the night.
The necromancer frowns at you.
"Better safe than sorry." The man pushes past you, into the tent, and heads towards the stables.
He doesn't seem to notice Sam, who is back in her chair, and sobbing, with her hands covering her face.

>Comfort Sam.
>Follow the necromancer, ask more questions.
>>
File: 510sioa636dy.jpg (284KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
510sioa636dy.jpg
284KB, 3840x2160px
>>1534809
>>Comfort Sam.
But remember the necromancer. Ask him questions later.

Click submit and go to different tab, doesn't submit. Mfw
>>
>>1534870
You make your way around the desk, and wrap your arms around Sam, lifting her out of her chair. She continues to sob, and you pat her back.
She eventually tires herself out, and the crying gradually turns into sniffling.
"I'm s-sorry, Terran... V-Vampires are just, t-terrifying, to me..."

>"I'm sure vampires are scary to everybody."
>"Come on, it's nothing to worry about."
>>
>>1534897
>>"Come on, it's nothing to worry about."
It has been removed from the area.
>>
>>1534917
"It's nothing to worry about, Sam. I took care of him, just for you."
Sam sniffs, looking up.
"You did?..."
You nod slightly, bringing your hand up to pat her back.
Sam sniffs again, pressing her head back to your chest and closing her eyes.
"T-Thank you, Terran."

>Hold her a little longer.
>Set her back down.
>>
>>1534939
set her back down, and pat her on the back

maybe a "there there, its alright"
>>
>>1534965
You gingerly set Sam down in her chair, and gently pat her on the top of her head.
"There, there. Everything's okay."
Sam sniffs, wiping her eyes again.
"Right. Thanks again, Terran. You're a good-" Sam stops, casting a glance your way.

>Nod in encouragement.
>Slowly shake your head.
>>
>>1534976
>nod in encoragement
I am not sure what she would say so might as well find out
>>
>>1534976
>nod in encoragement
>>
>>1534976
>a good what?
>>
>>1534980
You give her a slight nod, and she reaches up, patting your hand.
"You're a good boy, Terran."
You don't know how to feel about that.

Adam enters a moment later, his tail wagging slightly. He makes his way around the desk, and places his front paws on Sam's chair.
"What happened? What's the crying about?"

>Tell Adam.
>Tell Adam that you'll tell him later.
>>
>>1535008
> the was a vampire who had to be removed to to stress put upon employees and contestants

word for word that's what we would tell the higher ups
>>
>>1535008
> the was a vampire who had to be removed to to stress put upon employees and contestants
>>
>>1535014
"There was a vampire that was stressing out employees and contestants. I removed him."
Adam's head bobs in the semblance of a nod.
"I see, I see. Well, let me know, and I'll take care of him, if he comes back. Nobody's gonna be stressing Mary out on my watch." Adam blows out a breath, turning and scampering into the stables.
Sam sniffs again, readjusting her glasses, and brushing her hair out of her face.
"Thanks, Terran. Now that-" She sniffs. "Now that the... the registration period is closed, do you want to, uh... see the line-up? I'm probably not supposed to show you, but, I think you earned a leg up."

>"I'd like to see that, yes."
>"No. I don't want any advantages."
>>
>>1535027
no I don't want any advantages, I have greeted most of them anyway
make plans to crush that arse of a armored man
LITTERALY
>>
>>1535032
"No, thank you. I don't want any advantage."
Sam looks up at you, raising an eyebrow in concern.
"Are you sure, Terran? You've got some stiff competition..."

>"I'll crush any opponent I face."
>"Well... maybe just one peek."
>"I want it to be a surprise."
>>
>>1535036
>I would like a surprise
besides the one we want to crush we already know about
>>
>>1535036
>I would like a surprise
>>
>>1535042
"I want it to be a surprise," you say.
Sam nervously chews on her lip for a moment, looking down at her papers.
"Well... Surprise! Your first match is in, er..." She fishes a timepiece out of her pants pocket, and inspects it for a moment. "About fifteen minutes. You might want to head out to the ring."
She turns, pointing in the direction of the ring.

>"Against who?"
>Head out there.
>"I'd rather spend this time with you."
>>
>>1535042
>>1535057
Thirding.
>>
>>1535062
>>Head out there.
View the opponent.
Formulate strategies.
>>
>>1535062
>"Against who?"
>"I'd rather spend this time with you."
>Head out there
>>
>>1535062
>head out there
the other options are hypocritical, or countering to our planning time
>>
>>1535062
change vote from this >>1535069 into >>1535068
>>
>>1535068
>>1535071
You nod slightly, and pat her head again, before lumbering out of the tent, making your way over to the ring.
Tobias is already there, curled up beside the ring, and sleeping peacefully.

>Wake him up.
>Let him sleep until the match starts.
>>
wake him up, try not to scare him but that's not important

try to plan with him
>>
>>1535081
supporting
>>
>>1535081
>>1535084
You gently tap Tobias' back, and the wirey man sits up, snorting.
"Huh? Oh, right. You. Hey, Terran."
You rumble, looking around.
"Do you know who we'll be fighting?"
The still-sleepy man shrugs, laying his head back down and closing his eyes.
It doesn't seem like he'll be of much use.

>Pick him up and shake him like a ragdoll.
>Let him sleep.
>>
>>1535096
>>Let him sleep.

Shaking him like a ragdoll seems like a sure fire way to kill him.
>>
rock him back to sleep, and then when the fight starts, jump up and down to wake him up
all the while carrying him. this would be funny
>>
>>1535096
supporting this >>1535103
>>
>>1535101
>>1535103
You decide to let the man sleep.

Sitting down beside him, you pass the time by contemplating things.
Before you know it, a small crowd has gathered, and your opponent steps onto the ring. Your first opponent is the man and his axe. He seems pretty confident.

>Carry Tobias onto the ring.
>Wake him up and make him climb up there himself.
>>
wake him up, but carry him
>>
>>1535118
Seconding.
>>
why do you lot like my posts so much?
just wondering because I am never normaly this well recived?
>>
>>1535118
>>1535122
You tap Tobias again, waking him back up. Before he can say anything, you lift him into your arms despite his protests, and walk onto the ring, before setting him down. The crowd laughs at that, but it isn't a very friendly laugh. They seem to be laughing at Tobias.
Before you can take any action to quiet them down, a tall, muscular woman climbs up onto the stage, and clears her throat, quieting down the crowd.
"Laaaaaaaaadies and gentlemen! Today, we have two titans clashing in our ring! On our left, weighing in at just under seven hundred pounds, we have Terran, the dirt golem, and his creator, Tobias!" The crowd cheers when the announcer announces you, but falls silent when she announces Tobias. Several people boo.
"And, on our right, we have a hero from the past, weighing in at approximately thirteen pounds, the Phantom Warrior Bartre, and his companion, Rudolph!"
Rudolph tosses the axe into the air. It spins, and looks to be coming down right on top Rudolph's head, when some unforeseen force freezes it in mid-air. The unforeseen force slowly fades into existence. The 'force' is a massive man, nearly as tall as you, and rippling with muscle. The axe, large to Rudolph, nearly looks like a toy in Bartre's hands. The phantom smiles at you, very sincerely.
"Now, you two ready to tussle?" She glances between the two of you, holding a thumbs up. "Yes, no?"

>"I'm ready right now."
>"I... need a second."
>>
>I'm ready now
I do wish you no ill will phantom and I wish we have a nice conversation after this conflict. but until then lets dual.
bow and drop into a defensive stance
>>
>>1535147
>>"I'm ready right now."
Go for it.
Can the phantom only interact with the axe?
>>1535150
This too.
>>
>>1535150
>>1535151
"I'm ready right now," you say, returning the announcer's thumbs-up. Bartre responds in kind, minus the talking.
The announcer claps her hands to signal the start of the fight, almost before you're ready, then she backs out of the ring.
Bartre hurtles through the air, spinning too fast for your eyes to follow, and sinks his axe into your shoulder. It sinks in, and his axe refuses to come loose. He places both boots on your chest, and tugs on his axe, trying to free it.

>Swat at him.
>Try to get his axe out of your chest.
>>
make our chest liqid suddenly so he flyes off and then crush him, as in leap or grab
>>
>>1535165
Seconding.
>>
>>1535165
>>1535170
You relax slightly, and your chest liquifies, Bartre's axe suddenly coming free. He flies off of you, spinning again, and lands squarely on his feet, axe aloft.
You leap at him, trying to crush him beneath you, and Bartre side-steps you with minimal effort. The phantom buries his axe in your arm, just above your elbow, and chops at it like a log.
Within seconds, your arm is hanging by a thread, and Bartre raises his axe to bring it back down.

>Try to roll out of the way.
>Swing the arm at him.
>>
>>1535175
Hit him with the red dirt, while rolling away.
>>
>>1535178
supporting with ball form
>>
>>1535183
supporting
>>
>>1535178
>>1535183
>>1535187
You jerk your arm out of the way, and the red dirt shoots out of the palm of your hand as you roll. The ball dissolves, wrapping around Bartre's axe, and when you stand up several feet away and attempt to recall the soil, Bartre's axe comes with it. Bartre's grip on the handle doesn't relax, and he digs his feet in, trying to stop his axe from flying towards you. He succeeds, partially, and the dirt shoots back into your palm, bringing the steel head of the axe with it. Bartre's smile fades, shifting into something more... animalistic.
Bartre begins hammering your hand and arm with the wooden handle, to no effect.

>Try to snatch the handle from Bartre.
>Throw the head of the axe away.
>>
throw the head away, then constrict and crush
>>
>>1535188
just stand there and hold the axe head
>>
>>1535188
>>Try to snatch the handle from Bartre.
>>
>>1535191
the axe head is the familiar so we should hold onto this and he is hitting a pile of dirt that can reform from the damage
>>
>>1535197
so we can just wait for him to tire him self out
>>
>>1535201
Is he gonna tire? He is a phantom, with rage burning in him.
But change mine>>1535194
To wait a little bit to see if he tires.
>>
>>1535201
I'm cool with this, mabey swat at him tot help with the tireing effect

ill be gone for a bit, have fun
>>
>>1535206
but he is not going to affect us we can wait for the judges to say that we win becuse we are holding the axe head and he is just hitting us with a stick without any effect
>>
>>1535207
goodbye
>>
>>1535197
>>1535193
>>1535201
>>1535206
You stand there, forming a fist around the axe head, letting Bartre hammer your arm. After a few moments of beating you, the Phantom jams the axe handle between your fingers, and pries them apart, reaching in to take the axe head back.

>Try to punch him.
>Yank your hand away from him.
>>
>>1535218
Liquefy around the axe head, then solidify.
>>
>>1535222
Relaxing, your hand liquefies, and before it can resolidify, the axe head drops, landing on the floor of the ring. Bartre dives for it, leaving the handle jammed in your hand. Rudolph lets out an incoherent cry, and Tobias calls,
"Hit him on the head!"

>Hit him on the head.
>Throw the handle away.
>>
>>1535231
>Hit him on the head.and then Liquefy your hand to cover his head if he does not go down
>>
>>1535231
Hit him on the head, with the axe handle.
>>
>>1535235
dont forget to solidify the hand around his hand
>>
>>1535239
i support one hand hit him in the head with the axe handle the other hand prepars to cover his head
>>
>>1535246
And we can step on the axe head too. But don't try to break it if we can.
>>
>>1535249
support we dont want to hurt anyone badly or permanently
>>
>>1535235
>>1535239
You slam the axe handle down on the back of Bartre's head, and the phantom crumples, slowly fading back out of existence. Rudolph slaps his hands onto his face, letting out another incoherent cry. Tobias cheers, and the crowd falls silent for a moment. A familiar voice whoops, a dog begins to howl, and the rest of the crowd erupts, cheeering for you. The announcer's calls are drowned out in the cheering.
Rudolph collects the axe, sighing, and puts the head back on the handle, turning and stepping off of the ring.

>Strike a pose for the crowd.
>Try to fix your chopped-up arm.
>>
>>1535255
>Strike a pose for the crowd. after fixing you arm
> after cheer up Rudolph and ask what the prize for the tounement is
>>
>>1535255
>>Try to fix your chopped-up arm.
Heals first.Then try to cheer up Rudolph.
>>
>>1535270
supporting
>>
>>1535262
>>1535270
After trying and failing to force your arm back into its place, you relax, and the stump of your arm solidifies. You stick the arm back in place, and the stump resolidifies. You give the crowd a half-wave, before following Rudolph, rumbling in an attempt to get his attention. The man turns, frowning slightly.
"Yeah?"

>"Your ghost guy is neat."
>"Where did you find Bartre?'
>>
>>1535281
Tell Bartre that he was a good opponent.
>>
>>1535281
>"Your ghost guy is really strong if i could not just heal from the damage you would have won."
>Tell Bartre that he was a good opponent.
> what are you going to do now and what is actuali the prize for the tornemeant?
>>
>>1535290
This instead of >>1535285
>>
>>1535290
I'll go for this
>>
>>1535290
"Uh, your phantom was really strong. He would have won, if his blows had had more effect."
Rudolph gives you a half smile, and mumbles,
"Thanks, Terran." The man then turns, and continues to walk away. Before you can follow him, you feel a familiar tingling on your arm, and look down, seeing Mary. The purple mist isn't visible, but you feel the same sensation from earlier.
"Terran! Congratulations, big guy! I guess you were just a natural counter to poor ole Bartre, huh? You really crushed him!" The woman giggles again, clinging to your arm. "You were great!"
Looking around, you see several other familiar faces in the crowd, all gathered around to congratulate you.
Looking down at your feet, you see Adam, apparently not very interested in you.

>"Thanks, Mary."
>Wave at the crowd.
>>
>>1535313
>"Thanks, Mary."
>pet everyone
>ask what adams like to do and whats his abilitys are
>>
>>1535318
>>"Thanks, Mary."
>>pet everyone
But asking what Adam can do might be seen as trying to figure out how to defeat him.
>>
>>1535327
support i change to this from this >>1535318
but i still want to ask what the actaul prize is for the tornument
>>
>>1535318
>>1535327
"Thanks, Mary." You put a hand on her head, gently patting her, and then teach out, attempting to pet everyone else. Mary stops you with several light taps on your thigh.
"Dear, I think you're too big for your own good. If you want to be more intimate with people, why don't you ask Tobias to carve a little excess off of you? Make you a little more human-sized? You'd probably be a bit nimbler, if you did."

>"That might not be a bad idea."
>"I like being big."
>>
>>1535337
>>"I like being big."
Eh, nimble means structurally weaker. And ask what the prize is anyway.
>>
>>1535342
support we can just change shape we dont need to carve away our own body
i must go now goodbye
>>
>>1535342
"But I like being big."
"Well, you don't have to be small small. You could be Bartre-sized. He's a pretty big guy." Mary shoos at the crowd, trying to get them to disperse. She starts to lead you away, but stop, holding up a hand and telling Adam to heel. The dog lets out a growl, but does as he's told. Mary leads you off, one arm still wrapped around your's.
"Besides, big guy, Tobias got your proportions all wrong. Your knuckles nearly touch the ground, and your head is too tiny."
Rumbling slightly, you ask,
"Do you know what the prize is, Mary?"
"No. Nobody knows. But, it's coming from the big man himself, so it's bound to be good."
"Ah. Okay."
You walk in silence for a moment, before Mary sighs, and speaks up.
"Are you suuuure you don't want to slim down a little bit? For me?"

>"Not for you."
>"I'll consider it."
>"No."
>>
>>1535352
you can sorta change your shape, but you can't change your size, unless you drop the excess off. and, you can't exactly replace what you drop off with any old dirt.))
>>
>>1535352
See ya.
>>1535364
>>"I'll consider it."
>>1535365
Understood.
>>
>>1535367
"I'll consider it," you say, not looking down at her. She smiles slightly, tracing her finger in small circles on your forearm.
"Mmh... Even if you decide not to, I'll appreciate the thought, big guy."
She rests her head on your arm, relaxing.

>Ask her about Adam.
>Ask her why her father taught her something like that.
>>
>>1535377
>>Ask her why her father taught her something like that.
And who is the "big man".
>>
>>1535396
"Mary, why'd your father teach you something like this?"
"Hmm? Oh, it was something my mother taught him before she passed on, and he wanted me to learn it, to keep it going. Apparently she taught it to herself."
You nod slowly.
"And, who is the 'big man'?"
"The big man is, well... He's the big man. That's all I can really tell you. Not many people have met him in person, but he's the kind of guy that legends are told about. You might want to ask Sam, later on. After we're done here."
You sit in silence for a moment, letting Mary rub your arm, before Mary speaks up, siding a little closer to you.
"Say, Terran. I know you don't have the most dexterous fingers, but... would you mind returning the favor? Not necessarily right now, but some time in the future?"

>"I thought Adam was your partner."
>"That just seems like it'd be awkward."
>"Maybe."
>>
>>1535365
Never sever and throw away parts of our body we can just change our proportions
>>
>>1535396
Support
>>
>>1535422
>>"Maybe."
>>1535439
Maybe.
>>
>>1535448
You let out a contemplating rumble.
"Maybe."
Mary squeals slightly, and pushes at your arm.
"Ah, Terran, I didn't think you'd say yes! Alright, alright-" Mary giggles, pulling her hair back out of her face. "Alright. How about, instead of having a quickie right here, you stop by Adam's stall- No! I'll get a room in an inn, right. I don't want to disturb any other residents of the stables. How does that sound, big guy? Do you think you'll be able to fit into a room in the local inn?"

>"...maybe."
>"I have plans for tonight."
>>
>>1535459
>"Maybe tomorrow, after we have rested from today."
>>
okay breaking my lurk for a muinet, she wants to have a dirt golem...rub her arm?
crazy lady alert
>>
>>1535488
She wants the dirt golem to rub her"arm".
>>
>>1535482
"Maybe tomorrow. I want to rest, before I do anything else."
No less excited, Mary nods.
"Alright, alright. That's fine. Take as much time as you need, take a week if you have to. Whenever you're ready, go the inn, and tell the barkeep that you're there to talk to Mary, alright? I'll tell them in advance."
Mary hops up, planting a kiss on your cheek, then pats your shoulder. "It's a date, big guy. Ta-ta!"
Mary leaves you there, standing at the outskirts of the city.

>Go take a walk around outside.
>Head back to the ring, and look for Tobias.
>>
>>1535488
see >>1535494
>>
>>1535497
>>Head back to the ring, and look for Tobias.
>>
>>1535502
You slowly turn around, then lumber back towards the ring, glancing around for Tobias. You spy the wirey man, chatting up several broads at once.

>Get his attention.
>Let him flirt for a moment.
>>
>>1535513
>>Let him flirt for a moment.
He needs something, maby some friends.
>>
>>1535522
You cross your arms, and let Tobias spit his game for a few moments, before the broads naturally disperse.
Tobias stands there, looking proud of himself, until he notices you, and his smile widens further.
"Terran! Terran, Terran! My guy! My main man!" Tobias excitedly slaps at your thigh. "What's up, Terran, what d'you need?"

>Ask him how hard it would be to make you look more human.
>Ask him who the Big Man is.
>>
>>1535537
>>Ask him who the Big Man is.
And where did the red dirt come from?
>>
>>1535543
"Who is this 'Big Man' that I've heard of?"
Tobias blows a raspberry, shrugging.
"Hell if I know. He's just the big man, simple as that, and he's offering a grand prize. Might wanna ask someone more important than me."
You frown slightly, then nod.
"Ah, alright. One more question, Tobias. Where did you find the red soil?"
"Ah, I found it in the bizarre, then did the same thing to it that I did to you, albeit on a smaller scale. Isn't it helpful?"

>"Yes, very."
>"Why doesn't it have a mind of its own?"
>>
>>1535553
>>"Why doesn't it have a mind of its own?"
And what did you do to it?
>>
>>1535564
"Why doesn't it have a mind of its own?"
"Well, it does! It just can't talk. It responds to commands well enough, doesn't it?"
"Well... Yes, it does. What did you do to it, to make it that way?"
"Like I said, the same thing I did to you. It's like a teeny little golem of its own, buddy, and its living inside of you."

>"Can you make more of them?"
>"Why didn't you make a full-size one?"
>>
>>1535575
>>"Can you make more of them?"
And
>"What do you know of Mary?"
>>
>>1535584
"Can you make more of them?"
"Probably, yeah."
"Ah, okay. Hrmm..." You stroke your chin again, and think for a moment, before asking, "Tobias, what do you know about Mary?"
"Mary? Ah, she's nice. And talented, too. Mostly talented. Her dog, Adam, he's a bit of a stickler, but he's friendly too, sometimes."

>Ask what he knows about Adam.
>Ask for more about Mary.
>>
>>1535608
>>Ask for more about Mary.
Please elaborate.
>>
>>1535614
"What do you mean, more talented than nice?"
"Er, well... She's very nice, but also a lot more talented. Magically, that is. She's great at parlor tricks, and she's capable of some really intense magic, too. Don't get me wrong, she's still very nice, but also... you know, very talented."

>"Intense magic?"
>"What has she done for you?"
>>
>>1535620
>>"What has she done for you?"
>>
>>1535624
"What has she done for you?" You ask, crossing your arms.
"Well, she made me this robe, when some patches got burnt out of my other one." Tobias holds one arm up, plucking at the fabric. "Isn't it nice?"

>"Yes, very nice."
>"What did you do to deserve that?"
>>
>>1535637
>>"Yes, very nice."
>And when is the next match?
>>
>>1535644
"Yes, very nice." Tobias smiles slightly, and then dusts himself off, setting his hands on his hips.
"So, any other questions, Terran?"
"Yes. When's the next match?"
"Uh... An hour or two, probably. Why? Our next match probably won't be until tomorrow."

>Ask him to try making some upgrades to you.
>Ask him to try making you more humanoid.
>>
>>1535656
>>Ask him to try making some upgrades to you.
Upgrades.
Can plants be incorporated into the design?
Have roots to aid cohesion and strength.
>>
>>1535667
"Tobias, is there any way for you to... enhance me?"
Tobias frowns slightly, and reaches up to rub the back of his neck.
"Well, about that... There aren't really any upgrades I could make to you, specifically, but... I did have a few other ideas, up in my little hovel. Care to follow me?"

>"I have some business to take care of here in town first."
>"We can go now."
>>
>>1535686
>>"We can go now."
>>
>>1535695
"Now. Let's go, now."
Tobias nods, and begins leading the way out of the town, and back up the hill.

Upon entering Tobias' house, the wirey man scurries away, disappearing into the depths of his house. You stand with your back to the entrance, silently waiting for the man to return.

>Follow him.
>Step outside, and check around the perimeter.
>>
>>1535715
>>Follow him.
Make sure he doesn't trip and fall or something.
>>
>>1535730
You follow the wirey man, huffing, and shoulder your way through his hallways, following him. You catch up to him when he stops in front of a door, fumbling to unlock it. When the door opens up, Tobias steps onto the stairway leading downstairs, and turns to look at you.
"You might want to stay here. My basement is really small."

>Follow him anyways.
>Stay where you are.
>>
>>1535749
>>Stay where you are.
But lean in to look around.
>>
>>1535758
support
>>
>>1535749
>Stay where you are But lean in to look around
>>
hello? anyone?
>>
>>1536267
I think he went to bed. He's been up almost as long as I have.
>>
>>1536283
how long is that?
>>
>>1536287
long time.))
>>1536205
>>1535758
You poke your head into the doorway to look around, and don't see anything worth looking at. The basement is pitch black, and all you can hear is Tobias fumbling with something. You hear several boards behind you creak in rapid succession.

>Turn around.
>Turn around, swinging at the air as best you can.
>>
>>1536404
>Turn around. cover the doorway with your body completly like a brick in a wall
>>
>>1536611
You turn around, and take a step back, completely blocking the doorway. You don't see anything standing in front of you.
Looking down, you see a small stone lying at your feet.

>Kick the stone.
>Go look around, try to find out where it came from.
>>
>>1536642
grow a thin long arm to pick up the rock continue to block the doorway transfrom your body to block it like a door
>>
>>1536683
You reach down, picking up the rock at your feet. You turn it over in your hands, frowning.
Tobias calls up from the basement, yelling,
"I need some help with this!"

>Give him a hand.
>Stay on guard.
>>
>>1536722
>Give him a hand.
>>
>>1536737
You turn around, and see Tobias at the base of the stairs, struggling to get a cart covered in blankets up to you. Reaching down, you take a hold of it, and pull it up the stairs, bringing Tobias with it. The wirey man yelps, and dusts himself off when he's at the top of the stairs, huffing.
"Alright now, Terran, one of the things under that blanket might be a bit scary, but I can explain it, and it's fine. Just, steel yourself."

>Yank the blanket off.
>Slowly pull the blanket off.
>>
>>1536758
>before anything mention every thing that happened when he was down in the basement the steps behind us when we lookt down into the basement and the stone
>>
>>1536828
"This rock flew into your house," you tell him.
He shrugs slightly.
"Did anyone come in with it?" You shake your head, and he shrugs again. "Then it's not a problem, big guy. Now, take a peek at your new duds."

>Yank the blanket off.
>Slowly pull the blanket off.
>>
>>1536892
tell him about the foot steps
>>
>>1536902
"I heard footsteps."
"It was probably just the rock, man, don't be so paranoid. Take a peek, c'mon, c'mon."

>Pull the blanket off.
>Stress your point.
>>
>>1536920
>Stress your point
>>
>>1536931
"There might be someone in your house, Tobias."
"Uh, yeah. Us. Now take a look, man, c'mon, I don't wanna wait any longer!"
You stare Tobias down for a few moments, and the wirey man quickly submuts, huffing and looking away.
"Fine, fine, I'll go check it out. But I want you to wait until I get back to look under the blanket, alright?"
Tobias angrily sets off, checking out the upstairs rooms.

>Peek under the blanket.
>Look around the floor you're on.
>>
>>1536943
>Look around the floor you're on.
>>
>>1536948
You circle around the ground floor several times, frowning slightly, and find nothing. After your search is completed , Tobias comes back down the stairs, huffing.
"No intruder, Terran. I appreciate you being cautious, but don't underestimate my warding abilities. Nobody that I don't want in this house can get inside. We're totally fine. Now look under the blanket."

>"I know I heard someone."
>Look under the blanket.
>>
>>1537056
>"I know I heard someone."
>Look under the blanket.
>>
>>1537056
>>Look under the blanket.
>>
>>1537095
>>1537106
You rumble your discontent, and pull the blanket off, revealing a cold, still body lying on the cart. The body is male, and similar to Tobias'. Similar enough for them to be related. You slowly look up from the body, to Tobias, and then back down to the body.
"Alright, Terran, look. This body is my brother's, Thomas, and he died about three years ago. He was a very popular knight, but not many people heard about his death. I was doing some thinking, and, well... What are people, except flesh golems? I wanted to know if you, maybe potentially, would like taking his body for a spin. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, we were very close."

>"Absolutely not."
>"Where did you get his body, Tobias?"
>"Sure."
>>
>>1537184
Ummm where did you get his body?
>>
>>1537184
>"Sure."
>>
>>1537230
support
>>
>>1537184
>I doubt this will work, but I'll try it.
>>
>>1537230
>>1537247
"Tobias, where did you get his body?"
"He's been in my basement since he died. Don't worry, I didn't dig him up."
Rumbling slightly, you reach out, poking at Thomas' body.
"Well? Yes or no, do you want to try him out?"

>"Sure."
>"I'd rather not."
>>
>>1537289
>>"Sure.
>>
>>1537300
"Sure. I'll do it."
"Great! Although, well... I'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to... do it, exactly."
You look down at the body, then back up to Tobias.

>"Well, how did you put me into this body? We can just do the same thing again."
>Ask him if he has any books on the subject.
>>
>>1537289
>"Sure.but i dont know if this is going to work so are you sure that i do this most likley destroying your brother body
>>
>>1537347
>Ask him if he has any books on the subject.
>>
>>1537357
"Do you have any books on this?"
"Well... No. I was kind of freeballing it when I made you, using what I've heard from more experienced people."
"Are you serious?"
Tobias nods.

>"You're not a smart man, are you, Tobias?"
>"Fine, then. What did you hear from more experience people, Tobias?"
>>
>>1537425
>"You're not a smart man, are you, Tobias?""you are a genius but not a carefull one what would have happened if i just decided to kill you when you created me what could have stopt me?"
>"Fine, then. What did you hear from more experience people, Tobias?"
>>
>>1537425
>>"Fine, then. What did you hear from more experience people, Tobias?"
>>
>>1537467
"Alright, Tobias. What did you hear from the more experienced people, Tobias?"
"Well..."
Tobias briefly describes the process of creating a golem, walking you through the steps that he remembers taking.
After he's done, you nod slightly.
"Alright, then. The body's all ready, right? Well, that's steps one through four down. Step five is just to draw the runes, right?"
Tobias nods.

>Ask Tobias to draw the runes.
>Make him show them to you, then do it yourself.
>>
>>1537528
>Make him show them to you, we should test it on small dead animals first not something this valuable like your brother body"
>>
>>1537528
>>Ask Tobias to draw the runes.
>>
>>1537528
>Ask if he has any books on this subject.
If not
>Make him show them to you, then do it yourself.
Since he doesn't understand how it works, and Terran already is a spirit, I guess Terran doing it himself would have the highest chance of not contracting another spirit.
>>
>>1537569
also
>Ask if he has any books on this subject.
>>
>>1537582
we should not do it on this body we should practice first
>>
>>1537569
>>1537593
Supporting this.

>>1537605
Yeah, that's a better idea.
We should however make sure we don't get transferred to the test subjects, might result in complications. First we should try contracting a new spirit and moving that to and from test subjects.
>>
>>1537622
"Tobias, let's test this out on something less important than your brother. Maybe on an animal, first?"
Tobias starts to open his mouth, when someone begins to knock on the front door. You and Tobias glance between each other.

>Answer the door.
>Let Tobias answer it.

((gonna take a short break, sorry.
>>
>>1537666
>>Let Tobias answer it.
>>
>>1537666
>Hide Thomas, and if possible, yourself. Let Tobias look through a window when you're hidden, but don't let the visitor in yet.
>>
>>1537666
>>>1537666
>>Hide Thomas, and if possible, yourself. Let Tobias look through a window when you're hidden, but don't let the visitor in yet.

remember it could bee a vampire so we must not invite it
>>
>>1537666
>666
>>1537715
The footsteps and the flying stone could be related to the visitor, too.
>>
>>1537737
it must be and our creator is to little paranoid
>>
>>1537795
He'd no doubt leave Thomas as is while letting just about any visitor in.
Though the fact that he wasn't convinced by the flying rock could be justified because of the fact we're made of dirt and probably contain some rocks, too.
Anyway, we shouldn't let the visitor in anyway because Tobias probably has more enemies than friends, judging by the crowds reaction earlier.
>>
>>1537832
good night
>>
>>1538715
>He surely didn't know I was about to go sleep, right?

Good night
>>
>>1538739
Night.
And don't forget to ask how to make golem bits, so we can maby get some hidden weaponry too.
>>
>>1537698
>>1537715
You raise a finger to your face, trying to shush Tobias, and usher him into a side room. After a few moments, he whispers,
"I can't see the door from over here," and you gesture for him to peek out of the window beside the door. He sneaks over, and slowly pulls the curtain an inch or two back.
He turns to you after peeking outside, and frowns.
"It's just a little old man. I'm gonna let him in."
Tobias starts to reach for the doorknob.

>Stop him.
>Let him, but be ready to pounce.
>>
>>1540767
>Let him, but be ready to pounce
>Make sure not to invite him in
>>
>>1540817
>>1540767
Hide Thomas first, if he isn't already.
We could also use the old man as test subject if he's an enemy.
>>
>>1540817
>>1540950
"Open the door, then get behind it," you tell Tobias, and the wirey man nods, pulling the door open and hiding behind it. The old man squints at the empty door, then sniffs, and straightens up a little.
"Hello? I need some help, with, uh..." The old man's eyelids droop, and he nods off.
He snores for a moment, before his eyes reopen, and he makes an almost pained noise.
"Eh... I need help, moving my things. I need to get them down to the village, but my back's not... my back's gonna give out if I pull my cart any further..." The man continues trying to see into the house, and his eyes don't linger on anything.

>Offer to help.
>Wait for him to leave.
>>
>>1541055
Step up to the door, but don't exit, and ask his name.
>>
>>1541055
I actually meant Thomas, the dead body.
Tell him, while moving to block his view inside, that he can push the cart instead. Also ask what he's moving.
>>
>>1541083
((ah, my bad. i misread that.))
>>1541081
You step up to the door, carefully blocking Thomas from view.
"What is your name, sir?"
The old man jumps slightly, looking up at you.
"Eh, what?"
"Your name."
"It's... Allen. Allen, young man. Can you help me with my cart?... If I pull it any further, my-"
"I heard you, Allen. What do you have on your cart?"
"Er... Fruit, and, fish... and fruit. Can you help me push it down to the village? You seem like a nice, strong young man..."

>Help the poor old man out, he seems harmless.
>Refuse to help him, it could be a trick.
>>
>>1541759
We are a big soft dirt man so I feel like we would help, but lets ask tobias if we can be excused for a moment to do so
>>
>>1541791
Thinking on it for a moment, you lean around the door, and nudge Tobias.
"Tobias. Copy down those runes. I'll be right back."
Tobias nods, and scurries off, wheeling his brother into a side room.
You step out of the house, gently moving the old man out of your way, and step off of the small porch.
You don't see any cart.
You turn around to face the old man.
"Where is it?"
The old man turns, pointing at the corner of the house.
"I, I left it, back there... Do ya mind if I stay here, while you get it?... My hips are hurting now, too..."

>Leave him there.
>Carry him.
>>
>>1541917
>>Leave him there.
>>
>>1541917
carry the bugger, bfg style
>>
>>1541941
changiing to this. llets be adventurous
>>
>>1541941
>>1541957

You rumble, and lumber around the house. Still no cart.
Before you can turn around, something heavy lands on your shoulders, forcing you to your knees. You start to look up, but something slams into the back of your head, knocking your chin against your chest.
The weight shifts onto your shoulder, and something slams against the back of your head again. A sizeable crack forms at the base of your neck.

>Try to knock it off of your shoulder.
>Liquefy, and let whatever it is sink into you.
>>
>>1541988
lets liquefy. Prick wont like that
>>
>>1542001
Your shoulder liquefies, and the weight drags itself into your torso, disappearing before you can get a good look at it.

>Solidify, and crush whatever it is.
>Reached into yourself, and pull it out.
>>
>>1542064

>Solidify, and crush whatever it is.
>>
>>1542064
>Crush
>>
>>1542088
>>1542110
You resolidify, and the thrashing about inside of you stops. You feel nothing for a moment, and then your chest begins to tremble.
The old man bursts out of your chest, sending splinters of solidified dirt flying in all directions.
You stumble backwards, looking down at the crater in your chest, then look up, to see Allen crouching in front of you.
"You've got a pretty shit throwing arm, son. Try throwing underhanded next time."
Before you can respond, the old man launches himself, directly at your head, and you return to the nothingness.

After an undeterminable amount of time, your eyes open, and the world explodes into new sensations. After the initial shock of suddenly having all five senses, you look up, directly into Tobias' face.
"Terran! Oh, gods above, Terran, we're in deep shit. That old man's been hammering at the door for hours, man. We're done for. He's gonna keep up in here until we starve. What is he? What did you do to him?"

>Answer Tobias' questions.
>Check yourself out.
>>
>>1542161
>Answer Tobias' questions
Specifically mention we gave that asshole the benefit of the doubt, and that if we weren't all that attached to this existing thing we would be quite irate.
>>
>>1542182
"Gnnh... He's a vampire, and I threw him out of the city. Literally." You bring your hands up to your face, and run them through your hair, Thomas' hair. "I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he tried to kill me. Rude."
Tobias' eyes widen.
"A vampire? No, that can't be right, no way. He's been circling around the house since yesterday, non-stop. A vampire would have burned in the sunlight. He can't be a vampire."

>"It took you an entire day to get me into this body?"
>"Are you sure he's been circling non-stop?"
>>
>>1542244
>"It took you an entire day to get me into this body?"
guess we arent going into our old one in time for the contest
>>
>>1542265
"It took you an entire day to get me into this body, Tobias?"
Tobias shuffles nervously, nodding.
"Yes, well... in my defense, I was a little distracted by the thing trying to break into my house."
You huff.
"Yeah, alright. I'll give you a pass, this time."
Tobias huffs.
"You didn't have to deal with him, Terran! I didn't get a wink of sleep!"

>"Don't be a whiner."
>"Did you try leaning out the window and calling for help?"
>>
>>1542341
>>"Did you try leaning out the window and calling for help?"
>>
>>1542357
"Did you try calling for help out one of the upstairs windows?"
"Yes, Terran, I tried lots of things. No help came. I doubt any is coming, either. We're trapped."

>"Someone will come for us eventually.
>"We can get out of this, Tobias.'
>>
Well better figure out what you can do in this body. How strong are you? Can you still control the red dirt golem?
>>
>>1542389
Oh and
>"We can get out of this, Tobias.''
>>
>>1542389
>"We can get out of this, Tobias.'
>>
>>1542464
>>1542478
"We can get out of this, Tobias. Don't worry."
"No, we absolutely can not get out of this, Terran. We are done for. Deader than dirt."
"Tobias, come on now. You've got to know some kind of helpful magic."

>"Let's try burning it."
>"Let's try sneaking out through the back."
>>
>>1542525
Let's sneakily sneak. There's got to be more people around.
>>
>>1542641
"Do you have any kind of sneaking magic?"
Tobias shakes his head.
"Ah, nevermind. Let's sneak out normally."
Tobias frowns a little.
"Alright..."
You stand up, and lead Tobias to the back door. Slowly opening it, you wait a moment, listening for anything out of the ordinary. You hear a very faint voice, somewhere in the distance, and turn to look at Tobias.

>"Do you hear that?"
>Don't say anything, continue sneaking.
>>
>>1542718
>>"Do you hear that?"
>>
>>1542887
"Tobias, did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
The voice can be heard again, apparently coming from somewhere in front of the house.
"That. Can't you hear it?"
Tobias nods slightly, and opens his mouth to speak, when a third voice speaks up.
"You know, I heard it too."
You hear a slight whoosh as something flies off of the ground, and you and Tobias lock eyes.
You both turn, and hurry towards the front door, quickly throwing it open and looking outside.
A good ways down the hill, you see Allen, hunched back over and moving slowly, approaching Mary. Adam is in her arms.

>Yell to warn her.
>Sneak up behind the old man.
>>
>>1543177
Yell to warn her and boot Tobias back inside.
>>
>>1543177
>>Yell to warn her.
we are not sneaky
>>
>>1543209
>>1543215
friendly tip since i'm your bud: you wouldn't have gotten caught if you hadn't asked Tobias if he heard the noise))
"Mary! It's a trick, get out of there!" You turn around, backing up, and shoving Tobias inside with you. After you're both inside, you turn around, and see the old man standing upright, shedding his robe.
Just past him stands Adam, the dog digging his paws in and baring his teeth. A swift kick from Allen sends Adam flying into the woods beside the path, and Allen takes a threatening step towards Mary.

>Let them take care of themselves.
>Distract the man by charging down the hill, yelling.
>>
>>1543238
>Distract the man
And also tell our coward creator to get while the getting is good. We dont have a third body to come back to
>>
>>1543294
"Tobias, you'd better go while you've got the time. I don't have a third body to come back to."
Tobias nervously swallows, patting your back.
"You're a good man, Terran. Good man." Your shmup creator turns and hurries away, leaving through the back door.
After he's gone, you brace yourself, and charge down the hill, roaring.
Tucking your head in and closing your eyes, you charge, until you bump into something.
The something lets out a girlish huff, and hurriedly pats your back.
"Hey, hey, you can stop. My husband's taking care of it."
You look up at Mary, and she frowns, cupping your cheeks and looking into your eyes. She squints for a moment, before her eyes widen, and she lets out another gasp.
"Terran! What happened to your dirt body? Er, not saying there's anything wrong with this one... It's actually pretty nice."
You start to answer, when you realize that something in the background is making a dull thumping noise.

>Answer Mary's question.
>Turn around.
>>
>>1543321
"It's complicated."
Answer the question.
>>
>>1543371
Thats probably best
>>
>>1543371
"Long story," you tell her.
Mary nods in understanding, then leans down to plant a kiss on your nose. The unfamiliar sensation is nice.
"Like I said, I don't mind at all. Will you be competing in this body?..."
The thumping intensifies, and you hear several slight grunts.

>Answer again.
>Turn around.
>>
>>1543386
I really want to see whats going on but it would be impolite to not answer her. So lets answer her.
>>
>>1543493
"Well, I'm not sure. It might take some time to make a new body for me."
Mary nods, and smiles down at you.
You hear a particularly loud grunt, and Mary looks up, scowling.
"Adam, could you be quiet, please? I'm trying to talk to Terran."
A slight growl is her only response, and the thumping continues. The grunts do not.
"Thank you, dear. Now then, Terran." Mary looks back down at you, then runs a hand through your hair. "Are you ready for our little meeting, Terran?"

>"Are you?"
>"Yes."
>"I need a little more time to prepare."
>>
>>1543527
Instead of those three can we say "That depends, do I still need to go to my match today or did I miss it?"
>>
>>1543586
Yeah, what's the time? When's your match?
>>
>>1543592
Someone told you that your next match probably wouldn't be for a few days. This is a pretty big tournament; you've only met a few of the people participating in it.
>>
>>1543741
I was of the understanding whats her name said we wouldnt be up until tommorow. Sorry about that. Just say yes then
>>
>>1543753
"Yes, ma'am."
Mary chuckles, running her fingers through your hair again.
"Good boy. Are you-"
A nasty crack sounds out from behind the both of you, and Mary looks back up, scowling more intensely.
"Adam!"
Adam responds with a slight whine, and Mary releases your head to cross her arms.
You turn your head to look, and see a massive, hairy man, larger than Bartre, straddling the old man's chest, his hands clasped together above his head. A nasty, reddish-brown liquid drips from the bottom of his hands, and the old man's head is crushed nearly flat.

>"That's Adam?"
>"Thanks for taking care of that guy."
>>
>>1543798
>"Thanks for taking care of that guy."
>>
>>1543891
just because as a 8~ish hour old golem Im sure we dont have a lot of concrete assumptions about the world and can get by on context
>>
>>1543891
Beautiful
>>
>>1543891
>>1543940
"Thanks for taking care of that guy. He was trying to really ruin my day."
Adam stands up, wiping the liquid off on his thighs, and lets out a slight grunt of acknowledgement at you. Mary leans in, almost too close for comfort, and whispers into your ear.
"He has trouble talking when he gets that way. Don't hold it against him."
You nod, still looking up at Adam.
An awkward silence passes, before Adam clears his throat, and trudges off into the bushes.
Mary leans a little further in, and whispers again.
"He doesn't like people watching him change. He says he doesn't want to creep them out."
With the feeling of breasts pressed to your back, and Mary breathing into your ear, you get the distinct impression that she's trying to tease you, or rile you up.

>Ask her to take a step back.
>Take it like a man.
>>
>>1544082
>>Take it like a man.
We are gentle dirt golem. We have no personal space. I thought that was why we were indiscriminate with headpats. Let the woman do as she please. Ask her how she wants us to help even. Does she want headpats too?
>>
>>1544112
"Do you want me to do something?"
Mary tuts, ruffling your hair.
"Ah, you naughty boy. Save that for the date." She leans around, kissing your cheek, then pats your shoulder, and stands up. "You know, speaking of which... I think that time is rolling around, Terran. Let's go, yeah?"

>"Aren't you going to say bye to Adam?"
>"Yes, let's."
>>
>>1544145
>master is safe
> no prior obligations
>we have not been commanded to be by his side

>"Yes, let's."
>>
>>1544185
"Yes, let's."
Mary takes your hand, and excitedly leads you off, down towards the village.
Far behind you, you hear a faint, "Mary? Terran?"

About half an hour later, after everything is taken care of, Mary lies sprawled out on the bed in the inn, a sleepy smile on her face.
"Teeeeeerran... Are you sure you're ready for this? I won't let you stop once we get started."

>"Of course I'm ready." Give her the dicking of a lifetime.
>"Maybe we should reconsider..." Stop now, out of respect for Adam.
>>
>>1544208
>"Of course I'm ready." Give her the dicking of a lifetime.
besides the fact that we probably dont know about marriage custom, and this woman is thirsty af, we really aught to do her this favor. that and this body has limited feeling, on the plus side
>>
>>1544217
"Of course I'm ready. Are you?"
Mary cocks an eyebrow.
"Oh please, Terran. I've been ready since before you were born."
Furrowing your eyebrows, you climb up onto the bed, huffing.

Roughly three hours later, you lay on your back, your eyes half-closed, with Mary practically comatose on top of you.
Your eyes nearly close several times, before you hear a slight whining, and gentle scratching at your door.

>Get up and answer it.
>Don't.
>>
>>1544246
>>Get up and answer it.
>>
>>1544246
wait... i just realized. is adam a were-man?!
>>
>>1544254
You roll Mary off of you, and she lets out a slight huff, before saying in a sleepy voice, "Don't answer it."
You pat her thigh, then pull your pants up, and open the door a crack. Looking down, you see Adam, pawing at the door.
"Terran, can I come in?"

>"You really don't want to."
>"No."
>"Sure."
>>
>>1544258
basically, yeah))
>>
>>1544269
"i was commanded not to allow you, but shall ask" ask permission to let adam in
>>1544272
well thats something you dont see every day
>>
>>1544269
do we know how vampirism works?
>>
>>1544278
"I was explicitly told not to, but I'll ask."
You turn around, and Mary gives you an angry look.
"Is that a yes or a no?"
She rolls her eyes, waving dismissively, and rolls back over, pulling the blanket up over herself.
You let Adam inside, and he looks around, sniffing, then whines. "So, Terran. Have you seen Mary?"

>"No."
>"She's on the bed."
>>
>>1544285
Nope.))
>>
>>1544295
"Yes."
>>
>>1544301
"Yes, I've seen her."
"When?"

>"Earlier, when we were up the hill."
>"Just now, on the bed."
>>
>>1544315
>>"Just now, on the bed."
maybe add a comment about her seeming quite tired and wanting rest
>>
>>1544320
"Just now, on the bed. She was tired, and wanted me to watch over her while she slept."
Adam's head bobs slightly.
"Ah. I see. Well, you can go, in that case. I can watch her from here on."

>"I want to stay."
>"Right, keep her safe."
>>
>>1544332
>"Right, keep her safe."
>>
>>1544334
"Right, watch her good. She can be a handful."
Adam nods, letting out a huff.
"I know that better than anybody. See you later, Terran."
You nod, and step outside, closing the door behind you.

>Eavesdrop to see if they talk about anything.
>Head back up to Tobias' house.
>Head to the tent, and see if Sam is in.
>>
>>1544343
>>Head back up to Tobias' house.
Our current obligations are fulfilled and toby might want us for something
christ gm do you sleep or are you working an overnight?
>>
>>1544346
thinking about going to sleep soon))
You head down through the inn, then out, and begin to make your way up the hill to Tobias' house.
When you're within sight of the house, you find Tobias, sitting in the open doorway and snoring slightly.

>Go carry him to his bed.
>Let him sit, and go check for Sam.
>>
>>1544368
>Go carry him to his bed.
if our limited experience serves, vampires return from being disposed of. best to have our master comfortably in bed
>>
>>1544377
You walk up, and attempt to lift Tobias. He's a bit heavier than you expected, but you manage him well enough anyways, and carry him into the house, setting him on his bed. You lightly pat the top of his head, then sit down on the nightstand beside his bed, deciding to watch over him while he sleeps.

((i think i'my gonna call it a night for now, my guy. i think i'll make a new post, tomorrow, and maybe that'll bring a few more people in
>>
>>1544392
Goodnight
>>
>>1544392
nighty night
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.