[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek: Pirate Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trekconcord.jpg (161KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
trekconcord.jpg
161KB, 1280x698px
As a young person you always dreamed of seeing the stars and making your mark on the galaxy. So, you entered Starfleet Academy with the intention of earning your way through a career and eventually your own command. On your entrance paperwork they ask some very simple questions.

What is your name?
Are you a boy or a girl?
What is your species?
>>
>>1523408
Tang Longsho
Boy
Human
>>
>>1523408
john Doe
Boy
Human
>>
>>1523408
Q
Girl
Q Continuum
>>
>>1523672
>>1523436
Tang Doe
Human
Male
>>
>>1523408
Eikros Treax
Male
Betazoid
>>
Jeez, I go to sleep for 8 hours and get all these replies. Alright I'll just roll for these then, highest roll wins.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

Tang Longsho
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

John Doe
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

Q
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

Tang Doe
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

Eikros Treax
>>
As a young Q, you are intrigued by the lower life forms that exist across the galaxy and none intrigue you more than a primate species located on a planet they call Earth. After years of observation you have decided that you wish to live among them. After long debate and argumentation you are given leave by the Q Continuum to seek out this endeavor under two conditions:

You cannot let the humans know you are a Q
Under no circumstances are you to use your powers

Many Q have tried and all have failed. Will you be different?
>>
After entering Starfleet you are allowed to select a career track based on your inherent skills. Which do you choose:

Command
Science
Medical
Engineering
Tactical
>>
>>1524169
>Science
>>
>>1524169

>Tactical

We be crack helmsman/weapons officer. Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Romulan bloodwine.
>>
Engineering
They have the best episodes
>>
Guess this is yet another stillborn quest
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.