[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What No One Noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (388KB, 889x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
388KB, 889x1248px
Your classroom was bathed in the sunset light as you sit alone at your desk. "Argh... I promised myself that I would be more outgoing in highschool but I'm just following my old footsteps!" The image you had for your high school life was supposed to be more colorful. It was supposed to have excitement. You wanted to change that aspect of your life more than anything. "I wanted to have an image change..."

Taking a deep sigh, you start to wonder where your childhood friend is. "I bet you he is out picking up girls again..." You whisper to yourself. "He even promised me that he would walk home with me today..." Lifting your head up from your desk, you scan the room again. "Ah... Where is he?" Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found. "Idiot Satoshi..."

While you were waiting for your childhood friend to arrive, you turn around and you open your bag. "It's almost the deadline for club applications..." It's been a couple of weeks now since the start of your first high school year yet you haven't decided on which club to join yet. You've practically checked out all the clubs already except for three clubs. "Let's see... Light music club, Cooking club, and Literature club huh? Maybe I should check them out today..."

You wait for a couple more minutes for Satoshi to show up but when he doesn't, your just get more infuriated. "Whatever! I don't need him to check out the clubs!" You then take a deep breath. "You can do this Saya... You can check out the clubs yourself!" Pumping yourself up, you decide what to club to check out first.

You try and picture yourself in each of the three clubs you wanted to check out.

[ ] Literature club will make you look serious and cool reading books.

[ ] Light Music might make you look more gentle playing a cute instrument.

[ ] Cooking club will make you look more feminine.
>>
>>152301
>[ ] Literature club will make you look serious and cool reading books.
>>
>>152301

[ ] Literature club will make you look serious and cool reading books
>>
File: reruitment.jpg (200KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
reruitment.jpg
200KB, 640x800px
You imagine yourself reading a book with a serious look on your face. All around you are your juniors who would be screaming out your name. "Saya-senpai!!" You can't help but blush at that thought.

"Ah... It might take a while to get to that point but it will be worth it next year!" It was hard to wipe your smile off your face as you continue to imagine yourself being a cool beauty. "Being cool isn't that bad either I guess." In a trance, you gather your things and you start to head to the literature club. "They are in the old building huh?" Your school was quite big but you had quite good memory so even though you've only been there for a couple of weeks, you
have been able to get a good sense of direction where things are.

As you walk to the old building, you could see just how active your school was. Everywhere you looked there was club activities. From the sports clubs practicing hard, to the music clubs music coming from the music building. "How nice..." You felt kinda envious to them.

Then, a girl catches your eye. She had glasses the hid half of her face. Her hair a bit messy. She was bit on the shorter side, just like you. However what stood out the most was the fact that it was the first time you've seen her out in the recruiting grounds for clubs.

"Eh... Wouldn't it have been better to recruit in the morning?" Immediately you found it odd. Why would she recruit now? After school when most people have already gone home and the only people left are the ones in clubs? "It would be incredibly ineffective..."

"P-Please! Please check out the Occult Research Club..." She tries her hardest to speak up while passing out flyers, but her voice was still too soft and gentle. You could barely hear her as you pass by her.

"Ah... Poor thing..." You felt sorry for her. Even though she was your senior, you just couldn't help but pity her. Your felt even sorrier for her when the guy she was trying to hand the flyer to completely ignores her.

[ ] Take a flyer from her. It's the least you can do.

[ ] You were never good with those types of things. You always hated horror movies and you were easily scared.
>>
File: bait had enough of you.jpg (44KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait had enough of you.jpg
44KB, 625x626px
>>152801
>screamingly obvious plot-relevant bait

You know how to make people swallow obvious fucking bait? Make it bait they want.

>occult research club introduced by shy moe

Yeah. I'll bite this bait. I'll fucking suck it down whole. I'm on board. Lets do this. Drop in T-minus ten. Express elevator to Hell. All fuckin in.
>>
>>152801
>[ ] Take a flyer from her. It's the least you can do.
Who doesn't love horror movies?
>>
>>152845

Oh, right.

[X] Take a flyer from her. It's the least you can do.

That was a vote, btw.
>>
Anime cliche quest?

>>152801
>[x] Take a flyer from her. It's the least you can do.
>>
>>152801
>[x]Take a flyer from her. It's the least you can do, after all.

Count me in.
>>
You could see how depressed your senior looked being ignored like that. You couldn't just sit back and watch. You have never been good at that occult stuff. Horror movies terrify you, just the thought of ghosts was enough to make you pass out from terror. However, seeing her so depressed like that, you couldn't ignore her. "S-Senpai!" You call out to her. "I-I'll take a flyer." With her ribbon, you could tell she was a year older than you.

"Y-You will?!" Her mood seems to easily shift. The moment you told her you would take a flyer her eyes start to glow with excitement. "T-Thank you so much! I... I needed to get at least one member or else Rit-" She catches herself before she goes on any further. She shakes her head as she tries to take a flyer out from her bag. "Here you go." She smiles at you.

"Thanks Senpai." You take the flyer but when you looked at the flyer she gave you, it didn't look like the Occult Research club at all. "Eh... Senpai? Why do you have the flyer for the judo club?" What she handed to you was a flyer for the judo club. All over it were notes on what made it such a good flyer. Was the Occult Research club going around trying to steal the recruitment techniques of other clubs?

"O-Oh my god!" Your senior immediately panics. "Sorry about that!" She grabs the flyer that she gave you before stuffing it in her bag. "S-Sorry about that." Her awkward laugh coupled with the sweat coming down from her forehead told you that she made a huge mistake. "W-Where is it..." She whispers to herself over and over again.

Then she finally hands you the real flyer. "H-Here you go! This time this is the real Occult Research club flyer!" You thought the flyer would be a bit scarier, but looking at it now it was kinda cute. On the occult research club was a cute drawing of an alien and UFO, a cute drawing of what looked like a witch.

"Eh... This is pretty cute Senpai."

Hearing you compliment her she was surprised. "R-Really?" She starts to blush as she scratches the back of her head. It really looked like she enjoyed being complimented. "T-Thanks umm..."

"Ah! Yeah, sorry about that." You introduce yourself. "My name is Saya Shidou."

"That's a pretty nice name... My name is Anne Furukawa." She smiles at you. "Ah! But you can call me Anne if you want."

You smile at her. Even though she was airheaded, Anne was pretty nice. "Then you can call me Saya as well, Anne-senpai."

"E-Eh?!" Her eyes widen with surprise. "S-Sure... S-Sa-" She has difficulties saying it at first but she finally was able to do it. "S-Saya..." She smiles as she finally was able to say it. "Ah, should we go check out the clubroom S-Saya?"

[ ] "Sure, let's go."

[ ] "Ah, I was actually going to check out the literature club first. I'll check it out later."
>>
>>152929
>[ ] "Sure, let's go."
>[ ] "Ah, I was actually going to check out the literature club first. I'll check it out later."
Right in the feels. I can't play this. It's just too hard.
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (32KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
32KB, 550x550px
>>152929
>[X] "Sure, let's go."

yes. LETS
>>
>>152929
>[ ] "Sure, let's go."
No need to be dashing her hope just yet
>>
>>152929
>[x]"Sure, let's go"

And away we go.
>>
The image of you being surrounded by your admiring juniors was slowly melting away. It was being replaced by the image of them seeing you as scary and weird. "Eh... Look it's our senpai from the occult research club... Isn't she weird?"
At the same time, you couldn't just let Anne down. She looked so happy when you took the flyer. With a tearful, and hesitant "Yes, let's go" Anne starts to take you to the occult research clubroom.

"So how do you like your school life so far?" Anne asks you. "Has it been pretty hard on you?"

"Eh, oh no..." Anne was full of surprises. Just then, she looked like a real senior. "It's been pretty okay so far." You smile at her.

"Ah, that's good." She says with a smile. "Ah! By the way Saya... Are you into occult stuff?"

Your heart races. You couldn't possibly tell her the only reason you wanted to take a flyer was because you felt sorry for her. Her pride as a senior would be shot. "I-I guess I am." You tell her with a nervous laughter.
"Eh really? Isn't it scary? The occult stuff?" You were surprised by her answer.

"But aren't you in the occult research club Anne-senpai?"

She gives you a look of surprise. Then she starts to look like she was deep in thought for a bit and finally she smiles. "That's right isn't it." As Anne gently laughed you couldn't help but think if you were going to be okay in the occult research club.

"Are all the members like her?" You start to question your decision to even check it out. Anne then continues to keep up the conversation.

"Hey, Hey Saya. You are still new to this school right?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I am. I just started going here this year."

Anne starts to smile. "Then, that means you haven't heard of the 7 mysteries of the school then huh?" Just hearing Anne say it made your skin crawl. You've never really been great at creepy stuff like that.

"N-No... I haven't..." You start to hesitate. You wanted to cover your ears. You wanted to ask Anne to stop. However, you couldn't bring yourself to. Not when she had such an excited look on her face. "What are they?" You ask her
hesitantly.

>cont.
>>
>>153009
"Hmm well the first mystery and the second mystery are kinda connected..." Anne takes a deep breath. "It's about a group of four students..." Even when Anne was telling you the story, it still felt creepy. The first mystery was about a group of four students. They were the best of friends and have always been together. However on their last year of high school together, one of the four girls got into a fight with one of her classmates. "The fight was pretty serious... Apparently they fought over a guy."

You take a deep breath to calm yourself down. The fight was nothing serious at first, however the things the girls did to each other kept escalating. Finally, the four girls decided to give their classmate that has been attacking them a little fright. "It was supposed to be an innocent prank... They would lock her inside the gym storage equipment room to scare her a bit. But things didn't go as planned..."

You wanted to scream right then and there. Just thinking about what would happen next was making you shiver. When they finally put their plan into motion, the girl panicked inside the gym equipment storage. She tried her hardest to get out and one of the things she tried was to get out by a window. However the window was quite high. She stacked a bunch of the equipment to try and reach it but unfortunately she slipped. "It happened so fast that the four girls didn't know what to do. She fell off her makeshift tower and broke her neck. The four girls murdered one of their classmates."

The four girls panicked. They didn't know what to do. "It was just a harmless prank." Said one of them.

"I don't want to go to jail for this!" Said another.

"N-nobody is going to jail!" Shouted their leader. "For now... For now let's hide the body and let's never speak of this again!" The girls agreed. That day, they had to come up of the best place to hide the body. They all came up with suggestions but the best one was burying the body in a nearby forest.

"Although the forest was close, they wanted to bury it deep inside it and they wanted to make sure nobody found it. To do this they had to make the body easier to transport." Anne tells you.
"H-How did they do it?"

"They cut the body up into pieces. That way they can transport her piece by piece." You didn't know how Anne could smile while telling you that little tidbit about the story. In fact, Anne seemed to really enjoy herself.

"T-Then what happened next?"

>cont.
>>
>>153017
"Hmm? Oh, the four girls buried the body deep inside the forest..." For a while the authorities didn't find the body and a search for the dead girl was launched with no results. Months pass and slowly the murdered girl seems to have slowly be forgotten. The four girls thought they got away with it but suddenly one of them started to act strangely. It was as if she had been possessed by something or someone. She started to distance herself from her best friends and was found dead by suicide.

They start to panic saying, "It's her spirit! It's coming back to get it's revenge on us!" However their leader, and the girl who got into that feud in the first place calms them down.
"Everything will be alright."

Then, another girl from their group started acting the same. A few weeks later, she would jump off the school roof. The final two girls start to panic as well. However, their leader still tries to put on a brave front. When the third girl hangs herself in the gym equipment room, the leader was left all alone.

"That was a couple of years ago... Did you know Saya that their leader still goes to this school?"

Your body was shaking. You felt so terrified that you could barely move. "R-Really?"

"Yes... I'm... I'm their leader... The only way for me to get rid of this curse is to pass it onto someone else! Like you!" Anne tries her best to scare you but you couldn't get over the huge hole in her story.

"W-Wait... Senpai..." You slowly shake off your fear. "If you were their leader and you said it was a couple of years ago, wouldn't that mean you should be in third year at least?"

"E-Eh?" She starts to smile. "That's right isn't it?" She then lets out a small laugh. "I guess you figured me out huh? Anyways, that's the first mystery of the school. It's said that the girls spirit still haunts that forest." She opens up the door to the occult research club room and points out the window. "That forest is where they supposedly buried her." Anne invites you inside. "The true ending to that story is the final girl tried to revive the dead girl with some sort of ritual. I thought that ending was boring so I tried to change it up a bit." Anne smiles at you.

Inside the clubroom, you were surprised to find it empty. "Are there no other membes senpai?" It couldn't be that Anne invited you to a dead club is it?

"Oh, they are probably out right now trying to recruit members. Sawako-chan and Eri-chan should be here soon." She invites you to take a seat. "For now do you want to hear about the second mystery?" Anne asks you with an excited eyes. "Although I should probably tell you about the club huh?"

[ ] "Please do. What does this club usually do?"

[ ] Anne seemed to really enjoy telling you stories. "Please continue with the second mystery."
>>
>>152301
Taking a deep sigh, you start to wonder where your childhood friend is. "I bet you he is out picking up girls again..." You whisper to yourself. "He even promised me that he would walk home with me today..." Lifting your head up from your desk, you scan the room again. "Ah... Where is he?" Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found. "Idiot Satoshi..."

>Satoshi
Is this what I think it is?
>>
>>153020
>[ ] "Please do. What does this club usually do?"
>>
>>153020
>[x] Anne seemed to enjoy telling stories. "Please. continue with the second mystery."
>>
>>153020
>please do
Is this quest going to be a one-shot or what; nameless op.
>>
File: 1386904820897.jpg (197KB, 1100x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1386904820897.jpg
197KB, 1100x1294px
>>153020
>[X] Anne seemed to really enjoy telling you stories. "Please continue with the second mystery."

She's daffy as hell but I'd fuck her. Yeah, do go on!
>>
Ill wait for a tiebreaker.
>>
no one?
>>
[x] "Please do. What does this club usually do?"

Sorry for a late tiebreaker. Here ya go!
>>
"Please do..." You tell her. "What does this club usually do?" To be honest, you were quite interested in what they do. It's the first time you've heard of an occult research club. Did they just study urban legends? Solve mysteries? Try and summon demons?

"This club? We usually just sit around and drink tea and eat snacks." Anne smiles at you. "I work at a bakery so I usually get discount on different cakes and other sweet treats." Just her talking about the cake was making you and her hungry. "Ah... I wish Eri and Sawako gets back already... I have some snacks prepared..."

"Eh... Is that all you do?" You ask out of curiosity. "Don't you solve mysteries and some other stuff?"

"Oh." Anne looks at you with surprise. "Hmm... Sometimes we do but those are boring... It's much funner drinking tea! Don't you think so Saya?"

"Eh... I... I guess..." You whisper to her. Anne keeps talking to you about the club. With your conversation you find out that the Occult Research club currently has four members.

All of them were in second year. "Our president is Eri, she is a pretty fun person to be around and she is very nice. Then we have Sawako, she is very cheerful but she is shy. Our third member is out right now... She is on a journey but she should be back soon."

"Eh... I see."

"And the last member is me!" Anne smiles at you. Looking around the room, their clubroom was unexpectedly normal. They had a big table in the middle. This was probably where they do important meetings. On one side of the room had a bookshelf that had a huge number of books. Most of the book looked like comic books. Then, right behind the table was a nice big couch where people can relax.

In your head you were expecting the clubroom to be gloomier and darker. You were expecting it to have weird and scary stuff like a pentagram for summoning demons drawn on the floor. "So... This club is really just a way for you and your friends to hang out after school huh?" You ask Anne.

"E-Eh?!" It seemed like you hit the nail right on the head as Anne starts to act awkwardly. "I-I guess you could say that... But last year we put out a horror movie for the cultural festival!" She tries to defend the club but it only made her look more desperate. "S-So... D-Do you want to join?" Your senior looked a bit nervous. "I... I need to recruit a new member or else she will punish me..." Her body was trembling as if she looked terrified of someone.

[ ] "Let me check out the other clubs first."

[ ] "I want to meet the other members first."

[ ] "Sure, I'll join."
>>
>>153203
>[ ] "I want to meet the other members first."
>"Who will punish you?
>>
>"Let me check out the other clubs first."

We aren't going to be some creepy ass weirdo in a club full of losers.
>>
>>153203
>[ ] "I want to meet the other members first."
But so long as they're nice
>[ ] "Sure, I'll join."
>>
File: 2nd member.jpg (536KB, 947x1861px) Image search: [Google]
2nd member.jpg
536KB, 947x1861px
"Eh..." Seeing Anne look so excited was putting pressure on you to join. Although she doesn't look like it, Anne would make for a good saleswoman. "L-Let me meet the other members first." You laugh awkwardly as you answer her.

"Oh... Okay..." The sad look she gave you made Anne feel like a sad puppy. "They should be here soon... For now do you want some tea?"

"Sure, I'd love some tea." You smile at her. Your senior then goes to work making the drink. As she leaves the table, you took this chance to explore the clubroom. Going to the bookshelf you take a look at their numerous collection. "They have a lot of comic books huh?" Any way you cut it, this clubroom looked like just a place for people to hang out in. It didn't look like a serious club at all. "Wow! They even have volume seven of this?!"

Some of the books did seem to catch your eye though, like a school notebook with the handwritten title of "Observations of an Immortal" or the book titled "Mission Report to Planet Gandera #253." The books didn't look like it was done by professionals at all. "So they do some occult stuff after all huh..."

Just then, you hear the front door of the club open. "Ah... I can't believe they ran away from me..." Looking over, you saw a girl with a dejected look on her face. "I guess we won't get new members this year..." From the ribbon on her uniform you could tell that she was a second year, just like Anne. However her looks left quite an impact. Her glasses were fashionable and they accentuated her face instead of hiding it like Anne. Her long black hair was styled to emphasize her cute looks. "Anne... Do you have tea re-" Before she could finish her sentence she finally notices you. "W-What the?! W-Who are you?! Are you a spy sent here by anti-ganderan forces?!" Your senior immediately gets into what looked like a combat position ready to fend off any attackers.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>154917

"No just checking out the club" introduce ourselves and help serve the tea if Anne will let us
>>
>>154917
"ayy Lmao"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.