[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tribe Evo yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 29

Hey guys, I wanted to try a cultural evolution, promise I will be active for most of the day today.

Next post I will be dropping culture sheets, tribe bios, and a group map.

General Rules:
> 3 to a tribe, will start when every tribe has at least 1
> Every turn you can make one culture, tech, or action move
> Culture moves evolves, or creates, a new cultural trait for the tribe.
> A tech move advances the technology of a tribe. Must evolve from prior technology and be appropriate to the environment of the tribe.
> An action move can either be exploring a region, building structures, trading with tribes, etc. Any move thats not culture or tech can probably be action.
> Every tribe has a bonus move they can make if they choose to do so. No tribe can trade their bonus move for another move.

An example of a cultural evolution is:
>Tribe ABC resolves conflicts with fists
>Tribe ABC's leader is the best fist-fighter

Claiming begins now. Tripcode so I can keep track of you
>>
The Sky Tribe lives above the tree line in the rocky terrain of the lower foothills. They’ve developed stone chisels and hammers, which they use to carve caves to dwell in. They are led by Sky Sages, who listen to the winds and interpret them as the voices of the One Sky God. Their diet consists of what they can forage, mostly salted rocks, cave moss, and mushrooms.
>>
The Plains Tribe is a small group of wandering nomads who follow where large, meaty prey roam. Usually they follow the tracks of horses, wild boars, and prairie dogs, cooking them in their campfires during the night. They follow a shaman appointed leader who makes important decisions on where to settle and eat. They believe helpful spirits live on the horizon and among the stars, and make sure they never lose sight of either during their adventures.
>>
The Lake Tribe are a group of landowning villagers who live by the lake shores in wooden shacks, among small 30 square feet plots of farmland. They make decisions by vote in large groups, but only the farm owners have stake in making a decision. The most successful farmers are the fattest due to food surplus, thus it is desirable for a villager to become plus sized. They grow and mostly eat sugarcane and berry bushes by the lake, and rarely stray far into the woods or across the lake.
>>
Heres the map of the civ.
With the icons marking your starting locations.

Also changing that each tribe has 2 actions one research/culture the other is an action.
>>
>>1516774
I claim the Sky tribe
>>
>>1516789
Sky civ duh
>>
Anchor your actions here
>>
>>1516797
Actually plains civ
>>
>>1516795
Second, can be your consort?
>>
>>1516801
Yes
>>
>>1516801
>>1516806

I swear you my undying allegiance
>>
I am fool for putting name on Option field,
forgive me
>>
>>1516797
Reshearch: Begin making flint tools we find in the plains, scrapers to skin our animals and spearheads to hunt them
Action:see if we can catch any of those wild horses, maybe coral them
>>
Can we get some actions going and some plain niggers and water rabbis
>>
Oh great priestess, may i suggest the systematic growing the intoxicating variant mushroom and promote daily practice of its consumption so that we can hear more clearly what the One Sky God saying
>>
Yo
>>
>>1516827
Join the farmmen
>>
https://discord.gg/Kjh8ypa

Discord for the tribes
>>
>>1516833
But why
>>
>>1516826

I fill like our first move should be to cultivate moss to be sure to have food.
>>
>Plains Tribe
>pedophilia
>hobo
>want to be Highlander but cant

>Lake Tribe
>democracy by weight
>fatties
>prone to diabetic and rotten teeth

Join the Sky Tribe
>>
I claim the lake tribe
>>
>>1516843
It is wise and so it should be.
>>
>>1516833
Farmmen desertboi reporting in
>>
>>1516855
We can have your idea as a culture move for this turn, we would start cultivating the shrooms next turn though
>>
>>1516873
Food is more important than drug
>>
Alright each tribe got players?

Cool
Anchor your tribes post here
>>
Someday, we Sky Tribe will develop gliders for shitting on lowlander head
>>
>>1516879
I mean we could go:
Action: The sky tribe starts cultivating moss to feed it's people.
Culture:regular consumption of intoxicating mushrooms is a must for communication with the gods
>>
>>1516891
Your word is wise
>>
>>1516814
>>1516882
>>
>>1516854
You can not claim water, decisions are made by vote. The water belongs to us all brother.
>>
>>1516916
of course my fellow lake-lander
>>
May I join the plains? I can provide good hunting gear!
>>
>>1516920
Plains have 3 people
>>
Which one of you bitches needs somebody
>>
Action: We need to find a way to bring more water to our crops so that we can prosper. (irrigation)

Culture: Make it so that your voting power is equal to your weight.
>>
>>1516916
>>1516919

The water belongs to Sky Tribe actually because One Sky God make cloud from the snow of the mountain and it descend to make rain. The rivers that feed the lakes are also sourced from the mountain.
>>
>>1516927
Oh...

Ok...
>>
>>1516882
Research: Better weapons for hunting
Action: Capture and tame horses
>>
>>1516882
>Action: The sky tribe starts cultivating moss to feed it's people.
>Culture:regular consumption of intoxicating mushrooms is a must for communication with the gods
>>
>>1516937
Plain nomads
>>
>>1516935
Water boys need someone
Sky too I think
>>
>>1516929
Sky tribe probs
OR water
>>
Im gonna watch I guess...
>>
>>1516946
I'M ON IT
>>
>>1516946
>>1516951
Who really needs a person armed with the knowledge of arms?
>>
PSSSSSSSSSSS

are we going to banter each other like civ before or we are a happy family?
>>
>>1516958
A happy family can still be a banter filled family, my bro.
>>
>>1516958
>>1516873
My friends
What if we make dried moss string and made slings out of it so we can hunt birds?

I don't think moss is a very practical eating crop.
>>
File: Water jews.png (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Water jews.png
49KB, 1024x768px
The water tribe changed their democracy based on your weight. If you are fatter you are more powerful.

They also started getting lazy and wanted the plants to be watered easier so they dug streams from the lake.
>>
>>1516973
Sure, dried moss can make rope and other things too. But i think birds are symbols of One Sky God and we shall respect them. Can we hunt other mountain animal like goat ?
>>
>>1516982
We can hunt goats too, but is it not the will of The Sky God that he blows birds to our domain for our consumption?

What of the birds that fly opposite the wind's direction?
>>
>>1516973
Might as well have Brave lumberjack/warriors at the treeline bringing us lumber to make bows
>>
File: No guns muh rock.png (47KB, 1024x768px)
No guns muh rock.png
47KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe went sky high with the consuming of mushrooms to try talk to the sky god they call Aryon :^)

They also started cultivating the edible moss and now get a increase of 1 more people per turn.
>>
>>1516989
>>1516988
Mountain is windy?
>>
>>1516989
Well I think it'd be better to stay as least dependent on trees as possible, don't you?
I thik we need a weapon we can make at home and have an abundance of ammo for.

Plus slings are interesting and will fuck people up.
>>
File: Plains terrorists.png (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Plains terrorists.png
43KB, 1024x768px
The plains had a productive day of chasing around horses until they realised they needed some place to put them, so they made a makeshift corral of sharp sticks with their new tools made of flint
>>
>>1516996
Mountain is always windy, is mountain.
>>
>>1516997
We should have plenty of conifer
>>1516999
then bow and sling at flying bird is hard
>>
New anchor
>>
>>1517001
We'll hit them when they're landed then.

Also to get wood we'll likely need to either research lumber working or create some kind of lumber outpost at the base of the mountains that people ain't gonna like living in.

Plus if we learn how to make rope that can multiply into other things like pulleys and architecture stuff at home.
>>
>>1517003
Action: The plainsmen try to learn to ride their horses so they can catch faster animals easier in their hunts

Research: The plainsmen make bows with flint arrows giving them an even easier time in their hunts leading to hopefully more growth with the surpluss food.
>>
>>1517006
Fine, we need all the protein we can find.
Agree on lumber outpost as living on base on mountain is for the weaklings cant stand for the test from Aryon ie strong wind
So, tech action would be lumbering and culture would be slays all the tree as unbefit for growing so close to sky?

Offline soon, take care. I am not saying it is not fun but we should interact more.
>>
I will join only if the Iron Legion is wiped.
>>
Culture: No longer does simply the weight of the individual decide his or hers voting power. Now the weight of the crops grown also factors into the voting power of the individual.

Action: Get some farm animals, being a vegetarian is ineffective to become fat and sexy.
>>
>>1517014
Sounds good then, I can agree to that.

>Action: Form a Tree and Lumber felling outpost near The Mountain's Foot.
>Culture: Cutting down trees is a holy and correct act.

>>1517003
>>
>>1517023
>>1517003
Don't forget to anchor anon.
>>
May I join the Plains Tribe?
>>
>>1517188
Fairly certain you can, been pretty quiet out here.
>>
Man, I remember this from a long time ago. Is there any space left?
>>
>>1517003
Is thread kill?
>>
>>1518342
op is a euro so i imagine hes asleep
>>
>>1518368
Filthy britbong most likely
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

Rolling for water explore
>>
File: Water jews.png (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Water jews.png
58KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe explores around their side and to the west and they find some meat creatures who go MOO. They find them eating some barley and they decide to take some of the meat monsters and what they eat.
Cows
barley crop
>>
File: No guns muh rock.png (54KB, 1024x768px)
No guns muh rock.png
54KB, 1024x768px
They sky people think of lumberjacks as saints and see woodcutting as a act of prayer to the gods. They need to cut more wood so they Craft axes with their stone chisels and hammers to get beautiful holy axes and set up a holy camp of lumber.
>>
The plains people try and struggle to get on their new hostages. They eventually break in the horses and are able to ride them now.

They also want some sort of easier hunting weapon which can shoot from afar.
They dont have any ideas but someone invents rope and twine from horse hair and such.
>>
File: Plains terrorists.png (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Plains terrorists.png
46KB, 1024x768px
>>1519635
>>
Anchor
Event soon
>>
>>1519640
Research: Learn more about horses so we may breed them

Action: Search for an abundant food source.
>>
>>1519640
Research: Learn how to make rope out of dried moss
Action:search for animals on the mountain
>>
>>1519687
Hi

I suggest usage of logs for building camp, fire and shit and also develop mushroom farm using these logs
>>
>>1519688
We don't have anything to light fire so yeah that should be something we research, I think we need animals fast though cause shrooms and moss even if we have tons of it won't help us grow our population as much as having goat and milk or whatever animal we could find
>>
>>1519698
We also need the rope to lead the animals
>>
>>1519701
>>1519698

Wizen words.
>>
>>1519626
Action: scout for other tribes
Culture: Make the harvest festival into a fertility festival aswell. Breed those that gain weight the fastest together!
>>
Rolled 78, 43 = 121 (2d100)

Rolling for Explores
Sky
Plains
>>
File: Water jews.png (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Water jews.png
64KB, 1024x768px
The water tribe sends scouts to find other people or things. The mountains to their west seem to tiring to climb so they head south and find people who ride beast on the plains.

They are also losing one from growth as deaths rise as people try become as fat as possible as the alternative is hard work.
>>
File: Plains terrorists.png (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Plains terrorists.png
44KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe send scouts to find food as they are surviving on animals and such. They find a root vegetable from animals who tried to eat it.
It is sweet and filling.

They also learn more about their new mounts. Horses are bred to be colours and have good speed.
>>
File: No guns muh rock.png (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
No guns muh rock.png
53KB, 1024x768px
>>1519890
The sky tribe found some mountain dwelling goats which are nice for meat and milk as they watched the young suckle from mothers.

They began drying their moss and twisting it into a rope
>>
An interacton between the water tribe and Plains tribe can happen, Water people tell us what you do..
>>
I propose:

Research: Fire, from dried moss and logs
Action: build goat farm with logs and ropes
>>
>>1519908
Yeah, we should go with that
>>
File: Sumo viking.png (451KB, 886x1191px)
Sumo viking.png
451KB, 886x1191px
>>1519889
Culture: Fat people dying can't have anything to do with them being fat. Instead it is due to them not having enough muscle under the fat. It is no longer enough to be fat, you must also be muscular. (SUMO HYPE)

Action/Planes interaction: These skinnes truly are repugnant. Even their cows look thin and nasty, ewww. Burning things appears interesting though. Maybe we can make food even tastier... With our supreme stealth watch how they make fire and copy it.
>>
Any room left?
>>
>>1520034
Theres a new tribe coming soon.
I think plains have limited thread anons
>>
>>1519938
Roll for it 1d100
>>
File: fat hiding.jpg (2MB, 2918x2030px) Image search: [Google]
fat hiding.jpg
2MB, 2918x2030px
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1520096
easy
>>
>>1520134
A rather fat man thinking of the plains tribe as unhealthy dying sods rolls into the plains camp to look at them making their fire for dinner.

The Plains tribe can interact with the fatman
>>
>>1519890
Action: Establish a single permanent settlement in the plains where the plainsmen can go have respite while we also can grow food there such as the roots we found.

Research: Now with twine and rope they attempt to create bows so they can hunt food faster and easier
>>
>>1520150

Is this a person? Or could it be a Fat animal? Either way the plainsmen dont like how he's giving our food the eye. We'll run him out from our camp with sticks and stones.

Some of the children are still affected by the sight of such a revolting creature. We pray for their mental health.
>>
>>1520150
Let's get some Goat milk
>>
File: Plains terrorists.png (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Plains terrorists.png
46KB, 1024x768px
The plains tribe fool around with the rope. A guy launches stones at his mate by placing tension on the rope and then had an Idea to create the first bow but stones werent long enough so he sharpened sticks. It works but is really basic.

The Plains come together to create a cultural home. Where they grow their new sweet roots.
>>
File: Water jews.png (68KB, 1024x768px)
Water jews.png
68KB, 1024x768px
The lake people scouted out south and found a tribe that had fire and rode sick horses while themselves are also sick.

They also began to train as women were now attracted to muscle and fat, Having muscles also prevented you from dying according to the elders (as they passed away from diabetes n shieet)
>>
File: No guns muh rock.png (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
No guns muh rock.png
50KB, 1024x768px
The sky tribe have made fire using tinder from dried moss and their wood. They are warmed in their caves now and enjoy the pleasantry of goats milk around the fire.
>>
>>1520209
45 pop soz cunt
I was too busy laughing
>>
Let's start cultivating mushrooms on logs and research slings
>>
>>1520228
I agree with this entirely.

>>1520215
OP, are Mushroom part of our main food source or do we only have psychedelics?
>>
>>1520243
You have normal mushies which are good for eats and part of your diet, and Then .. at da back of the cave you got your *cool* mushrooms :^)
>>
>>1520248
Ey man, wanna see The sky Gods? Only six Rocks will get you a hour.
>>
>>1520203
Action: The plainsmen scout north on their horses beyond the plains to see what valuble resources they may find

Culture: Plainsmen begin seeing people that own more horses as more influential and richer. Hopefully this will encourage the breeding of horses to increase their numbers.
>>
>>1520228
>>1520243

Mushroom is good
>>
>>1520203
Research: They cook the sweet roots together with meat and make a kickass stew on the fire.

Action: Build a pen for the horses and begjn breeding them regularly.
>>
>>1520228
I guess mushroom is alright but we should one day try to get some goat milk with it and boil it up, i'm sure it would make a fine drink
>>
>>1520277
We could ferment it into alcohol.
I think fermented milk is called Kumis.
The Inca used to do it.
>>
>>1520284
Cummies doesn't sound that good
>>
>>1520285
Sky god gimmie that kummies.
>>
>>1520277
We should probably start carving some houses in the mountain before that don't want to run out of space.
>>
>>1520294
*seme..Fermented milk rains from the sky*
>>
>>1520333
I am become priest.

>>1520329
Could be a good idea, have other nations faced housing problems yet?
>>
>>1520363
No, but they don't live on a cold mountain like we do,we can't afford to have housing problems like they could.
>>
is there an open space in the plain tribe?
>>
>>1520379
Do you think we should carve out homes first then? In case something bad happens during the event?
>>
>>1520379
we have logs, we can build
>>
>>1520386
ye
>>
>>1520415
may I join this tribe please?
I would like to join the game for the next few hours
>>
Event after this turn :^)
(((((Make a weapon plz :^)))) casual advice
>>
I think there's no one of the lake people right now. Can I join?
>>
>>1520426
roger roger, just let me know when I can start talking
>>
>>1520427
Yea
>>
>>1520426
Good thing we got them SLINGS
>>
>>1520266
Really? Cooking?
>>
>>1520431
Oh, cool. I think we could use some of the knowledge we got from the plains to make our own fire.

For the weapons let's make some basic spears
>>
Anchor your turns here fug me
>>
>>1520387
Let's go for food first
>>1520389
We can use the carving skills to make fortresses later. Going full dwarf mode.
>>
>>1520254
>>1520443
>>
this is the planes turn correct?
if it is can we research efficient bows?
and mabey become extend the civilisation home?
>>
>>1520443
>>1520442
>>
Sky tribe are you ok with our actions being :

Reseatch:Slings
Action:Start cultivating Mushrooms on longs
>>
>>1520454
Yes
So same as the other civ
Action : ____
tech/culture: _____
>>
>>1520473
Yup yup.
>>
>>1520473
>>1520443
*logs
>>
if there is no one else

action: explore the edges of the planes for foods and more materials
research tech: make bows and torches
>>
>>1520486
The edible mushies?
>>
>>1520489
Plains already got a turn and is kinda full
we need a water tribe anon and turn

You wanna join water tribe
>>
>>1520499
I'm fine with anything, but give me a few mins, I need to learn about them and their mind set
>>
>>1520490
yes
>>
>>1520503
We're fat farmers, that's pretty much it.
>>
action: meet these horse men and try to open a dialoge
research: meds
>>
>>1520511
The farmers are actually pretty muscled
The fat overlords however...

Anyway if I were you I'd scout and try get weapons going
>>
I did I was opening diplomatic relations wit ha wepon filled cavelrey, I don't think they have enough good food
>>
>>1520565
Yeah, I'm already working on some weapons. And i think gire is important
>>
>>1520578
so you are farmer as well? oh dear
I am confused now, op said there were no water tribes
>>
>>1520578
Fire*
>>
>>1516774
Okay, first up this needs some exposition and illustration. Preferably by OP, but I guess anyone else could do it. Also I guess I could join as a trader/merchant/pirate etc.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1520254
>1-30 Naught
>31-75 eh
>76-89 Ye
>91-100 FUCKSHDWFWSDFGSDIJ
>>
>>1520587
A new tribe is coming after event boi
>>
>>1520578
>>1520582
>>1520583
Whats your turn then fags
>>
god damn it op don't torment us with teasers, I mean if we think about it we have the farmers: water tribe
religious druggies:sky
and the primitive but inventive middle men: plains

I wonder is it a shadow tribe? assains?
or is it a political tribe like the tau etherials?
>>
>>1520601
I bet it's a bunch of nomad fags that can't make up their minds on where to live!
>>
>>1520601
perhaps an.......ISLAND?
>>
>>1520582
Yup, just joined a bit ago. Are you on the discord?
>>
Heres discord btw
https://discord.gg/5usRHS
>>
action: diplomacy with planes tribe

research: fire wepons
>>
>>1520595
Let's make fire and spears
>>
>>1520606
no I am not, I can acces the discord it just doesn't work for me.

I just combined the answers
>>
File: Water jews.png (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Water jews.png
69KB, 1024x768px
The non-fats were busy fooling around with the water and saw some fish just swimming around so a sadistic fat boi took a sugarcan and sharpened it to stab the fish for his breakfast.
And invented a weapon.

They fat scout returned with news of burning logs with tinder and sparky rocks and so fire was brought in.
>>
File: Plains terrorists.png (51KB, 1024x768px)
Plains terrorists.png
51KB, 1024x768px
The plains boys went scouting to the north and found some of the water scouts heading north. but left them.

They also begin prizing the horses and breed them more
>>
The sky people grew started cultivating the shrooms on logs which improved the favour and made them more abundant.

They also fooled around and discovered slings to throw rocks as a weapon
>>
File: No guns muh rock.png (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
No guns muh rock.png
54KB, 1024x768px
>>1520656
FUCK
>>
>>1520617

scout to the south, bring fire
action: scout to the south
reacrch: bows

do you agree my other farmer?
>>
>>1520660
Yeah, but we better scout to the forest find some new crops. And we should start doing something with our cows
>>
>>1520668
we have cows?
action: make bulls into a war mount
reasrch: bows

then next use cows to scout
>>
>>1520674
we have like five cows, we need to breed them first
>>
>>1520680
fine let the fucking cows, err, fuck

research bows

and what should we do if e see another tribe member? dissection consumption?
>>
>>1520688
I think we can't make bows right now. We need rope.

How about this:
Action: breed cows
Tech. rope
>>
>>1520705
oh I was looking at the plains, whoops
yeah that's a good plan

but how will we handle diplomancy, we are buff big boned farmers?
>>
>>1520711
We could always use some of our crops for trading
>>
>>1520715
so don't kill on sight, got it
so we have planned out our next move as well not bad
>>
EVENT

WATER FIRST

FOLLOWED BY

SKY

PLAINS

Wait until I have posted them all
>>
File: Bulled.jpg (124KB, 622x615px) Image search: [Google]
Bulled.jpg
124KB, 622x615px
During the night after feasting on sugarcane, beef ribs and grilled fruit the Fat water scout who found fire went to the forest for a midnight breaking of the seal.

There whilst doing his thang he was attacked by a minotaur. His screams echoed through the night, The water tribe woke and rushed out with their new spears but were too late to save poor ole fattie, The minotaur walking off into the woods.

Poor ole fattie had been bred, He was lying naked in a pool of what one of the farmers described as cow semen, when asked how he knew he didnt respond.
Poor fattie had been raped to death.

The minotaur will seek more unless defeated.
>>
>>1520745
We're in The Magic Realm now, boys.
>>
>>1520849
RELEASE THE COWS OF WAR

[all together now]

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND WE NEED TO COORDINATE ON THIS SHIT
>>
>>1520859
Wait. I got an idea.

Can we use the minotaur seed on one of our cows?
>>
>>1520881
Anon.... I worry about you.
>>
>>1520881
no we kill it, we can not allow this to live the cost may be to much too bear
also burn the body, it is currpted
>>
>>1520919
Yes, it's a stupid idea, but if it works, it'll be great
>>
File: fatfucc.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fatfucc.png
15KB, 800x600px
FATFUCK
>>
>>1518789
and whats wrong with brits? I do not take offence to the statement but I am curious
>>
>>1520951
Just imagine a minotaur army at our service.
>>
>>1518789
and whats wrong with brits? I do not take offence to the statement but I am curious
>>1520881
also we can not allow this thing to breed, IT RAPED ANOTHER SPEICES this thing is not to go on. things don't cross speices
>>
>>1520955
Perfecto
>>
>>1520975
If we raise it since birth, we'll be able to control it. And I think a cow it's compatible
>>
>>1521000
let me repeat
IT RAPED A MAN WHO DIDNT LOOK LIKE A COW
>>
I GTG but by the way DONT RAISE A RAPE COW
>>
So, when are we going to continue?
>>
>>1521048
1 tribe didnt do a turn
>>
Op got da exam tomorrow. After that expect battles and shieet
>>
>>1520959
Nothings wrong with Britbongs Lmao just some good matured shittalking
>>
>>1516774
I remember this from when the board was young. We were so innocent.
>>
>>1522011
Those were better times
>>
>>1522011
literally last year bucko
>>
>>1520745
holy shit
>>
File: No guns jus mushrooms and rocks.png (427KB, 481x680px) Image search: [Google]
No guns jus mushrooms and rocks.png
427KB, 481x680px
It was a pleasant evening in the sky tribe mountains, even though the cave was getting crowded. The shamans were eating mushrooms and trying to reach out to their god aryon.
The others were drinking milk and eating moss stew. All was well until they heard a snakes hissing and bright flames shoot into the sky from below, Screams echoed across the mountain ranges as a Guard was attacked and almost killed by a giant fire breathing lizard. He was burnt on his torso and his leg was gone below the knee. They rushed him to the cave and begged for answers. The shamans decided it was better for him to rest and he was given some "Cool" mushrooms and put to sleep. But he told the village of the beast.

Dark days
>>
File: Alpha wolf.jpg (1MB, 4799x3000px)
Alpha wolf.jpg
1MB, 4799x3000px
The plains were just chilling making jokes about what I can assume to be a fat blue man who rolled into their camp the other day.

They were laughing so hard at how Kalen, The main guard, had beaten the faddie with a stick and kicked him in his large belly.
Anyway laughter died down immediately in response to a horses dying pleas and a howling of a wolf.

They rushed to the horse pen to see raindow dash sparkle, The chiefs favourite horse, missing from the corral and a blood trail leading into the night.

WOLVES BOI
AND A ALPHA WOLF
>>
>>1523559
Fuck, we need some tools to be able to fight the wolves, so we need something that matches our way of life, and are effective against mindless creatures. I say we roll with spears, since they offer the ability to stab people at a distance, and can be used while atop a horse.

Meanwhile, we need to gather idle hands to act as guards against any future wolf attacks, and maybe try to capture the Alpha if it arrives. They have tasted the flesh of our horses, so it is within the realm of possibility that they will soon try to eat the flesh of our kin.
>>
We should probably drug the fuck out of the dragon before attacking it or search for it's lair and attacking it while it sleeps with our axes.
>>
>>1523704
I am here, we should start testing the special mushroom now on lizard reptiles and at night, we will sleep in cave
>>
>>1523721
maybe do some research on sharpening our axes too
>>
>>1523704
Perhaps we should try to drug up the lizard, keep It in the cage and attempt to domesticate It ? Even if we fail the lizard won"t be able to fight back thanks to the drugs and we will be able to try again until we succeed.
>>
>>1523812
Then let's build a cage and prepare a goat carcass full of poisonous shrooms
>>
Each tribe have a plan of attack.
The minotaur has returned during the day and wants to kill people

The Fire lizard has returned and wants to attack your cave and take it for himself.

The Wolves come a knockin for dinner
>>
>>1523913
If OP memes, we meme as well.

The plainsmen disguise themselves by wearing the root vegetables and rubbing them on themselves to hide tge smell. They want to be unappetizing to the wolves as possible. They mount the horses wearing rings of veggies around their necks and plan a surprise attack of horseback and spears.
>>
>>1523947
Christ
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 3, 1 = 9 (5d3)

The Plains tribe has mounted a surprise attack on the Wolves.

The 10 men are on the ground armed with bows and flint spears.
6 Are on horseback witdh spears.

There are 5 wolves and the alpha.

Alright give me 3d6 you plains bois.
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>>1523977
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 1 = 6 (4d3)

A wolf has been slain by the mounted spearmen and the alpha took an arrow to the shoulder.

The plains have suffered 2 injuries and cant fight.

Again 3d6
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 3 = 9 (3d6)

>>1523993
>>
Rolled 10 (1d14)

4 of the smaller wolves have been slained by arrows.

Whilst the plains tribe loses a man to the alpha
The alpha wolf is now enraged and surges with energy.

Another 3d6
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2 = 6 (3d6)

>>1524028
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 6 = 8 (3d6)

>>1524028
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

This Alpha wolf is a tough cunt. He has started bleeding from his wounds though.

He tears apart a horseman and his ride and slashes a poor spearman.

Another one
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2 = 11 (3d6)

>>1524059
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

Hes got spears in him. He attempts to attack again as he has nothing to lose.

He strikes down a bowman and wants to try kill more in revenge.

Last roll
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2 = 11 (3d6)

>>1524067
>>
He takes one more brave spearman down with him as he falls.

SUCCESS: You beat the alphawolf and his minions.

The casualties are 1 horse, and 4 dead and 2 injured

The man who thrust his spear killing the beast raises his hand in joy and as he does so his hands summon a small burst of flame.
A Blessing from the heavens
MAGIC ACQUIRED: Flames
>>
>>1524204
Bwahahahah
>>
>>1523913

remind me the plan to kill the minitor?
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 4 = 9 (3d6)

>>1524204
Alright. Let's attack this motherfucker with our spears, some people throw him rocks.
>>
>>1524228
Try to help me with a roll
>>
>>1524230
oh this isn't goona be good

CHARGE SKEWER HIM WITH OUT FLABBY BUT POWERFUL MUSLES
>>
Rolled 3 (1d14)

Alright the water tribe is Next.

The minotaur is moving toward the village. Hes looks a lil... horny :^)

But the water tribe enraged by the loss of one of their fattest lords charges at the beast to end its miserable rapist life.

Water Tribe Forces
16 men armed with spears
4 Thicc Muscle Bois
Roll me 3d6
>>
File: sadcuzbad.png (215KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
sadcuzbad.png
215KB, 600x649px
>>1524242
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 6 = 13 (3d6)

die
>>
Rolled 12 (1d16)

The minotaur misses all the strikes at the agile rolls of the fat muscle men.

He gets pelted with stones and stabbed but is really tough and really angry now.

He relents with another attack at the water tribe boys
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 6 = 13 (3d6)

I am now angery, I want you to die
[if you need these rolls take em, if not]
>>
Rolled 6 (1d16)

The minotaur slashes and kills two water tribe men as they attack with their spears.

The Water tribe stab the minotaur in the abs and chest wounding him
Hes bleeding now.

Moar rolls
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 3 = 11 (3d6)

DIE

I gtg kill I'm for me someone
>>
Rolled 4 (1d16)

The minotaur Kills one of the fat bois as he was taking a time out.

The minotaur takes some serious damage and is bloodied

Roll moar
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 2 = 10 (3d6)

>>1524282
I will take over for now
>>
Rolled 8 (1d16)

The minotaur gets speared even more, Hes looking real bad but he'll attempt to charge again.
>>
>>1524383
Throw the fattest of the boyz in front of it. HE WILL HAVE THE HONOUR of meatshielding us!
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2 = 6 (3d6)

>>1524386
oh and rolls
>>
Rolled 9 (1d18)

The minotaur beats back the spears and kills another water boi

SURGE
ROLL
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>1524497
Surge???
>>
>>1524664
You know at this rate we may lose about half of them.....
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 2 = 12 (3d6)

I'm back guys

rolls
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 2 = 11 (3d6)

Need help?
>>
The minotaur strikes down another water tribe man before being impaled on a spear and then another and another.

He died in agony skewered on the water tribe spears.

SUCCESS: You have beat the minotaur

ACQUISITION: Water magic + Metal Axe

well done. He would have killed more but he rolled shit. What a gay minotaur :^)
>>
>>1524712
more help is appericated but if crits count he should be daed by now,
funnily enough hwe only started losing when I went for food, curious?
>>
>>1524721
Make the strongest of us use the metal axe, cut up the minitor for research and disposal
and MAGICS because magic
>>
Start making a culture thing in teh watertribe for elite guards???
>>
I think that's a good idea the new can kick the planes for laughing at us

or ya know challenge them to a growing compotition
>>
>>1524753
Yep! Maybe make them above the whole...Fat competition, and instead make them militaristic nobles! Ie; like a warrior culture for the elite water guard or something
>>
Where my Sky tribe bois at?

Ready for the fire lizard
>>
>>1524765
FOR HONOR BATTLE BROTHER

WHAT FOUL HERETIC CALLS ME FAT, IM JUST BIG BONED

>>1524772
btw the water tribe would be willing to assist you...for a price of cource
>>
>>1524772
Derp
>>
>>1524801
Subbing for now i guess.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d15)

The sky tribe have been preparing a goat corpse with mushrooms in it to poison the lizard beast.

The lizard is attracted by the flesh but when gets close it can sense the mushrooms by their odour. He recoils away from the corpse and heads toward the sky cave for a morsel.

Before he can get there the trappers assault the Beast

Roll for me babbehs
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 6 = 14 (3d6)

>>1524813
THE SKY BOYS LAUNCH THEIR SLINGS!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d18)

The Lizard is hit with rocks and assaulted by axes.
Hes bleeding already and is enraged.
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 6 = 13 (3d6)

>>1524831
A brave skyboy a bit to much on the mushrooms tries to kill the lizard with a rock or wrestling it to death.
>>
How's our water magic OP?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d18)

The lizard is struggling against a grapple from a skyboi, He slays two axemen before being hit.
Hes looking rough

Roll
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 1 = 10 (3d6)

>>1524857
A few slingers pelt away at the lizard hoping for a lucky shot while another axemen trys to distract it.
>>
The beast has been slained, with him he took 2 more men before he was killed by an axe to the face.

The men cheer and mourn their losses. They seem extremely happy because they too have been blessed with a magic.

ACQUIRED: Air magic

There will be a postin of the new tribe tomorrow as well as a special event for it.
>>
any thoughts on an alliance? anybody.
>>
>>1527231
Things are to close, and most likely with everyone not liking the watertribe nothing will happen as of yet.
>>
Nobody has really met except plains and water.
>>
>>1527377
And Plains bullied water.
>>
huh I didn't know people hated the water tribe,
well I guess I'm just going to have to use new magics to cause a drought in the plains and then they will HAVE to like us
I think I spend to much time around this board and TG if my mind goes to shit like this
>>
Werent these exact same tribes used in another game?
>>
>>1524204
action : heal the injured, use wolf meat to make them regain strengh

research : use wolf bones as target practice to make our people shoot flames faster
>>
>>1527553
Yep, op and the others from tribe evo discord liked this evo and decided to carry it on without the weird shenanigans of guns and shit before it got cancelled
It's a reboot
>>
action: turn our cows who we breeded into war bulls
research bows wsith our new string

[my water clan did get its resaech done right?]
>>
File: Fit Fuckbois.png (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fit Fuckbois.png
40KB, 1024x768px
The lake tribe were celebrating their victory over the Minotaur and their new magic when a Boat arrived with two large men on it wearing red cloaks.

They identified themselves as the Island bois.
Living on the island in the center of the lake which the water tribe lives on.
>>
Anchor your new turns here
>>
>>1530956
Action: Scout south deeper into the plains to see what we may find

Research: After that last encounter with the wolves the men begin creating thicker and stronger leather attire to provide more protection.
>>
>>1531043
Why not make wolf pelt armor?
>>
>>1530956
A suggestion waiting for anyone else to improve i guess.
The water tribe learns from their mistake of the Minotaur and grow slightly jealous of the lake tribe. And with a chunk of their people dead they begin a new culture idea.
Culture idea!!!: Town militia/guard: Anyone that belongs to the water tribe may join, and is way above the rank of the fattest lord. Upon joining they must lift to the point where they may be able to compared to the lake tribe. Marital training of bamboo spears or tribe weaponry is daily.
>>
>>1530953
action: talk with these creepy fucks
culter idea: make a miltia
>>
>>1531052
Because we need a more reliable source of wolfs if we are to make wolf pelt armour. Meanwhile, we have spare horses to make into leather armour, even if that's cruel.
>>
>>1530956
>>1531058
>>1531175
I think we should start making some useful inventions. Like fishing rods and paper
>>
>>1531386
While i agree with that, i think intimidation factors have merits if they are seen with an alpha wolf pelt.
>>
>>1531414
True, but remember that we're in the plains, and wolf pelt is more of a clothing choice for snowy tribes. They don't fit our style, IMO.
>>
>>1531429
You make a solid point. Very well then.
>>
>>1531398
I suggested with another anon that it would be a good idea to turn our bulls into war mounts and then make arrows, but that got changed
>>
Oi I remember Richard's cultural evo from like a year ago. Who needs a new member?
>>
>>1532390
sky tribe
and island fit
>>
>>1530956
>>1531043
Anchoring.
>>
>>1530956
>Switch over to the sky guys, and revoke my suggestion i guess..
Seeing from their folly i guess, the sky people begin the scouting of those who are rumored to live in the plains forever roaming. And begin the idea of having berserkers or axe warriors imbued with the power of the mushroom...HAIL THE SHROOM!!!

Action : Go visit the plain tribe.
tech/culture: Begin the idea of berserk by having brave axe wielders having the option of being able to have the option to communicate through battle. Ie: Eat shrooms wield a axe and now chop the enemy.
>>
>>1530956
Action:Start mining to find some ores
Research: Pickaxes
>>
I'm finna be an islandboi, wudd do I do
>>
>>1530956
Action; Scout the island and nearby waters, see what I can find.

Research; Seeing that we've encountered new people, Let's see what we can do with this metal besides use it for weights.
>>
>>1535453
Updated trip, forgot my connection is dynamic
>>
>>1535453
our chieftain ought to be the one with best aesthetics

(fuck those waterboi GOMAD autists)
>>
>>1535588
reckon i can join mate?
>>
File: 2002.jpg (31KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
2002.jpg
31KB, 500x300px
>>1530956
attack sniblia, defend from haklibifko and utilize the farmers. any spills go to building the 17th wonder of gralublia
>>
>>1540432
updated trip
wasnt year 2002 great btw its a pali
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.