[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouthQuest.5: The Next Generation - Thread IV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: YouthQuest - YQ.5 Title Card.png (12KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
YouthQuest - YQ.5 Title Card.png
12KB, 1080x720px
SYSTEM (10:49:22): Connecting to Server...
SYSTEM (10:49:29): Initializing...
SYSTEM (10:51:03): Error: var(leaveServer) Not Found
SYSTEM (10:51:05): Connecting...
SYSTEM (10:51:12): Welcome, <user>!

Years after the return of an unmatched demonic curse, children cried in pain and loss as they were tortured by their captors and piled into groups, simply known as the Factions. The only school in the city, a last beacon of hope in a falling world, was soon overcome by the force of Chaos. In the last line of defense, the deities sent an array of children, known as the Champions of Youth, to reclaim the world and purge the holy land of The One, a divine being of the curse that swallowed the planet whole.
However, in the realm's time of desperate need, the heroes had vanished, and there was nothing left to stop The One from the consumption of all law and control in the world. It had become an eternal god.
It is September 17th, 2031, six years after the prodigal return of Chaos. The bells in your quaint little town ring, signalling the start of the day. As you all shuffle out of your covers and blankets, you look into the mirror. For fourteen years old, you don't look so bad, stud/studette...

>What is your name? What do you look like?
>>
File: IMG_2860.jpg (61KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2860.jpg
61KB, 564x564px
>>1513300
>>
>>1513300
I need healing.
Name: Genji-fag
Looks like: Four feet tall, female I suppose.
>>
File: YouthQuest - YQ.5 Surface Map.png (590KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
YouthQuest - YQ.5 Surface Map.png
590KB, 631x631px
>>1513320
Yukiko wakes up to her reflection; short, black hair runs just to her neck, and matching pajamas absorb the sunlight. She then hears a beep on her wrist...

>>1513468
Genji finds her smol form looking back at her, ragged as usual from a long period of rest. A faint beeping can also be heard...

<Households>
Everybody glances at their wrist to find a smooth, plastic black bracelet. It then shows a holographic image of the city complex in front of them. Some windows also pop up.
>>It is the 17th of September, 10:54AM.
>>You are 2 hours and 54 minutes late for classes. The Teleportation Capsule downstairs is ready for use; please consult the built in manual for full use.
>>[NEWS]: President Ko will have an official address at 11:00AM. Viewing is not mandatory, but recommended.
>>[IMPORTANT]: Your breakfast is cold. Consumption is not recommended.
>>[ERROR]: Your Fast Travel log has been corrupted. Please visit important locations to use Fast Travel on them again.

Tips relating to what you need to know will show up in bold text. If you would like to disable tips, please say so at any time.
Your KoWorker will inform you of events happening around you at the most relevant time, and under tags to filter through. [NEWS] will inform you of events around the area, [IMPORTANT] will reference various things that you may want to know, and [ERROR] will mention...well, errors.
Your map can be shown any time you need it. When walking around a City Map, you may travel two tiles at a time, but running will allow you to go four tiles at once. Teleport devices bring you to a specific tile without any movement in between.
Fast Travel is a mechanic used to go to places anywhere, anytime; however, you must be in that location before you can use the function in the future. You cannot use Fast Travel when in combat.
>>
>>1513722
Talk to the wristwatch,
"I need healing"
>>
>>1513722
Komo studies history

Her gender is female. An dher name is Komo.
>>
>>1513300
>>1513722
Name: Jane Dent
Appearance: Average sized female in a Beekeeping Suit.
>>
>>1514035
Genji finds that the KoWorker doesn't have a healing function.

>>1514110
>>1514124
Error: You have been banned.

>>1514140
Jane finds that her simple tan shirt and pants get the job done. She hears a beep on her wrist as well, showing the same information in the last post.
>>
>>1514161
Head to school, go to whatever class I'm suppose to attend, then sit on the teacher's lap. If she asks me what I am doing I respond with:
"I need healing"
>>
>>1514161
Jane heads downstairs to the Teleportation Capsule. She doesn't have anytime to consult some silly manual since she is late for school!
She tries to use the Teleportation Capsule to get to school.
>>
>>1514161
>Use the teleporter to go to school.
>>
>>1514161
Komo continues studying history
>>
File: Dean Check em'.jpg (9KB, 207x326px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Check em'.jpg
9KB, 207x326px
>>1513300
Nice dubs, OP. Wake up and head on in to school.
>>
>>1514170
Genji walks through the neighborhood, as he never specified how to get to the School. Even if you got there, I wouldn't let you do that.

>>1514202
Error: You have been banned.

>>1514282
Yukiko hops into the Teleportation Capsule as it begins to glow a bright blue-- and all of a sudden, she's standing on a solid cyan circle. The circle itself is made of glass, about two meters in diameter, but the bottom is filled with some sort of glowing liquid. It must be a sort of sensor for the teleportation, Yukiko figures.

>>1514584
Andrew also forgets to describe how to get there; he gets the same beep, showing the information on >>1513722 like everyone else.

<The School>
The School is a large, three story complex, equipped with a tower overlooking the fourth floor-- inside is a large foglight and, surprisingly, two snipers with dark, dark green rifles. The walls on the outer side are made entirely of white marble, with windows being smashed and spray paint detailing "THE PRESIDENT FUCKED US ALL".
Children walk around campus in either military uniforms or torn, ragged clothes. Some kids of all genders don't have any clothes at all. The sky around the School, and only around the School, is a vibrant shade of blood red, with spiral clouds zooming towards the center of the building.
At the front, a young child, probably around the age of 10 or 11, is naked and standing on a wooden platform. The only thing he's wearing is the noose around his neck. After a few minutes of collective crowd yelling to 'let him burn' and 'give the fucker hell', a man in a somehow clean lawyer's suit walks up to the platform.
>"Ladies and gentlemen, we're here to witness the execution of this boy, charged with the crime of stealing an apple from the market. Any objections three two one nope, anybody who doesn't want to watch the kid die can go through the front doors."
The man points to a hole, seemingly blown up with a grenade, leading to the inside of the actual building.
>>
>>1515099
>Enter the school and look for the history class.
>>
>>1513722
Nice digits. Use the capsule thing-a-mah-bob to go to school
>>
>>1515099
Nice digits, again. You're on a roll.
>>
>>1515099
Komo studies history
>>
>>1515121
Yukiko enters the School just as the platform is kicked open, sending the bare child down a few feet with an almost satisfying crack. As the others cheer, you feel something you haven't really thought about before-- this world is sickening. The thought quickly goes away.
As Yukiko enters the History classroom, she finds one of her classmates lifelessly on the ground with his brain splattered against the wall. The teacher, Mr. Gross, has a paper taped to his face with a crude eyeball drawn on it.
>"And that's how The One blew apart the last Champion, Schist, and ascended into our savior."
The class decided to respond with cheers of 'PRAISE HIM'. Just another day with Mr. Gross, you suppose.

>>1515137
>>1515138
Checking digits like I check illegal puss, my dude.
Andrew enters his capsule to be warped into the School, where a group is violating a young, headless male corpse with a double barrel shotgun; looks like somebody stole again.
>>
>>1515214
Komo studies history
>>
>>1515214
Cheer them on and enter the school. Begin studying math.
>>
>>1515214
Ask the wristwatch,
"Where is school?"
>>
>>1515214
>Study history and try to ignore the corpse.
>>
>>1515214
Exist while studying, I dunno, history.
>>
>>1526518
Actually, remember that I need to get shit so, um, I guess look for anyone who would give me a quest.Maybe ask the history guy if he needs one.
>>
>>1515220
>>1515228
>>1515399
>>1515975
>>1526518
>>1526598
*bwop bwop*

<<Connection Error>>
<<Disconnecting>>

Everyone suddenly awakens in their respective rooms. Looking outside, it's daytime as always, in the same world as usual...what a weird dream.
In 2025, the open world function is removed, and the map is back to the way it always was. Feel free to make a new character for this world!
>>
>>1528175
Komo studies science
>>
>>1528175
>>1528178
Komo also takes an incredible haste potion
>>
>>1528200
oh wait, if she's already studied all freshman science, then she studies freshman english instead

last english:
>>1479661
>Komo continues studying.
>(F. English, 1/2 until B+)
>>
>>1528175
>Go to school and drink a mythical haste potion.
>>
>>1528175
...Slowly go over to the science teacher and ask him for a job.
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 15, 18 = 42 (4d20)

>>1528175
Down mythical haste potion.
Brew 4 haste potions

+40 to each roll
>>
>>1528178
>>1528200
>>1528227
Komo chugs one of her potions and charges into her class with glee.
>Freshman English: A-
>You have gained a new perk.
>You have 3 Stamina remaining.
<<Haste II - 4 Turns Remaining>>

>>1528244
Yukiko chugs her potion and heads into the School, finding that most of the students are nearly piling into the auditorium. An assembly, maybe?

>>1528280
Jack asks Mr. Brown if he needs anything.
>"Well, it'd be great if I could get some potions to run experiments on. I'll get you a list."
>Bubble and Boil added to your Quest Log.

>Potion of Health: 0/4
>Potion of Haste: 0/4
>Potion of Poison: 0/4
>Potion of Regeneration: 0/2

>>1528420
Az brews everything detailed there.
>You have 2 Stamina remaining.

Your Quest Log is, quite literally, the log of every quest you've accepted. Keeping track and monitoring your progress for these is important.
Brewing two potions of any type in one turn costs one Stamina.
When studying, you don't regain Stamina; studying faster than one grade per turn (i.e. five points when the grade needs four) causes mental strain. You lose one Stamina when doing this.
To regain Stamina, you can be outside of classes and combat; however, sleeping allows you to have one extra Stamina than the maximum amount (i.e. 6/5, 5/4, etc).
>>
>>1535221
>Study AP Ancient History.
>>
>>1535221

Haste II | 4 turns

Study junior science (A-)
>>
>>1535221
Komo finishes english! And with it finally finishes freshman year!
>>
>>1535221
Using the fuckton of money I have, buy 4 Health, Haste, and Poison potions
>>
>>1536353
Make that 8 potions of health and haste.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.