[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminist-Friendly Cismale System Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
You are a FEMINIST-FRIENDLY CISMALE SYSTEM, and you do your damnedest to stay that way. You avoid looking directly at any part of a female body, you make sure to only speak after someone else, preferably a female, has already spoken, and under no situation whatsoever you utter your personal thoughts without thinking them through at least three different filters of privilege-checking.
You are the only CISMALE in your non-denominative geo-liberated circumscription to gain the status of FEMINIST-FRIENDLY, most others having already been sent to a informative-corrective reassignation garden or being closely checked by whatever name the secret service is identifying as currently.
You are a SYSTEM because non-humankins have long since become the majority, and ever since the word human was deemed EXTREMELY triggering, SYSTEM became the norm.
You have just awoken from a regenerative period of closely checked unconsciousness and are ready to face THE WORLD in a way that is not only productive for oppressed beings/doings but also mindful of your own, privileged nature.
What will you do?
a) Open the BOX, the only private enclosure you have been granted to store your personal, PRIVILEGED possessions.
b) Look out the WINDOW, observe the oppressed reality of those who must face the world without all your PATRIARCHAL PATRIMONIES.
c) Move closer to the MASS of probably oppressed beings/doings who seem to be gathering a certain non-denominative distance AWAY from yourself.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2 = 5 (3d2)

>>150859
>EXTREMELY triggering
Ayyy

a)
>>
>>150859
>THE WORLD
I'M TRIGGERED WHITE CISMALE. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ASKED FOR XER'S PRONOUNS, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEDGE.
C
>>
>>150859
>d) commit suicide
>>
>>150889
+1
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

test 4 risk threads
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>150885
>>150889
>>151452
(I'll take that +1 as a +1 for option c)

Even though you do want to open the BOX, it frightens you what it might do for your reputation as a PUBLIC PLACEHOLDER and a NATURAL NOBODY. Your pretense of worthlessness is vital to your acceptance on the feminist masses, and without it you would be, quite simply, doomed. As such, the only options available to you are those that involve the world at LARGE. You deem a frontal confrontation to be more important than solitary observance of your environment and thus rush, quite head-first, into the group of citizens of VARIOUS GENDERS AND IDENTITIES that have converged not too far from your own resting spot.

Once you are actually in range, you can hear them discuss some sort of philosophical quandary. Though you can't quite make out the topic from here, no doubt something INCLUSIVE and OPEN-MINDED, you're pretty sure you could give valuable input in whatever topic they might be treating. That is, unless there happen to be any females in the area. Oh, who are you kidding, there probably are. If anything else, it's a wonder why people still decide to consider themselves anything else when being female is clearly the only logical choice. Oh well.

You face a decision. Should you assert your FEMINIST-FRIENDLINESS and offer your services in the debate be it as an intelligent being or a strawman? Or should you leave that matter to the professionals and walk straight ahead? From what you heard, the park is beautiful, that is to say, FEMENINE at this time of the day.

a) Attend the symposium
b) Go to the park
c) Your choice [requires at least two votes of the same wording]

(slow quest, if quest at all. Expect daily-ish updates unless there's a great response or it dies completely)
>>
>>153074
>a) Attend the symposium
Strawman. We might get some pusi if we show how allied we are to the feminist cause!
>>
>>153074
>a) Attend the symposium
>>
>>153074
b) Go to the park
>>
>>153074
>attend the symposium

I like the choice of language so far
and by like i mean i want to fucking strangle you for typing like this
>>
>>153074
a) Attend the symposium

>>153461
Wow, frist of all how DARE yo u express your thoughts on a public forum without a proper trigger warning, shitnobility of unknown or no gender! Nobody asked for your opinion, you cis white male! You are literally raping me right now with your differing opinion, I just can´t even, this is why we need to teach men not to rape (only cis white men of course, otherwise it would be racist and transmisogynist). Check your opinion privildegd shitlord
>>
File: 20160519_100558.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160519_100558.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
(Sorry guys, away from home and will be back in a couple hours. In the meanwhile have a teaser of the OPPRESSION to come)

>>153685
(Oh man, i didnt even knew some of these words. Ill def use them soon.)
>>
File: OP please.png (8MB, 2336x3468px) Image search: [Google]
OP please.png
8MB, 2336x3468px
>>153759
For those who read normally
>>
>>153785
What is even the point? The thing is supposed to be an unreadable mess with only a few clear words here and there.

But, uh, thanks i guess
>>
>>153824
>What is even the point?

Wow shitlord, "points" are just a social construct made by the patriarchy to oppress proud strong womyn of color so that they have to provide evidence for the ptriarchy being bad instead of using the superior and inphallible (which the patriarchy spells "infallible" to hide the fact that phalluses are always unreliable) reasoning of feels. And making unreadable text is really ableist.
>>
File: tegaki.png (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
36KB, 450x450px
>>153685
>>153101
>>153085
>>153461
(4 symposouls. Also, this chapter goes to you, language anon)
>>153449
(one park)

You decide that the less OPPRESSIVE thing to do is to offer your SLIGHTLY PHALLOCENTRIC services to the community. Thus, you properly ENTER the precinct and are immediately detained by the neutrois police-kin doing who checks you for any and all privileges you might be unmindful of. Luckily you have your certification as a FEMALE-FRIENDLY CISMALE SYSTEM, which you make sure not to flash in a way that might be THREATENING or, non-denominative female deity forbid, TRIGGERING.
After passing successfully you find yourself mesmerized to find such a DIVERSITY of intellectual offers, quite befitting of the values and morals the FEMINIST DIRECTORY stands for. It seems that the central (but not DOMINANT) topic has to do with contemporary complications in your community, and throughout the space there are four exposition on important issues and what to do about them. The first one is titled "The diminishment of slaves chauvinist oppressors in the I-CRG and why the tg hypothesis is ableist". You're not quite sure what the tg hypothesis is, but maybe you don't want to find out. The second one deals with "the inherent problem and danger that underground male conspiracies represent". From what you remember, this argument is often used as an excuse perfectly INCLUSIVE reason to justify the capture and reassignment of OPPRESSIVE cismales such as yourself on the grounds that they are potential POLYTRIGGERING perverse prisoners of their phalluses, and thus need to be contained for others' good.
The third one offers a SAFE SPACE in which to talk about "the multiple complications that arise when addressing and encompassing the rapidly evolving genders and denominations" in a way that is neither disrespectful of the several beings/doings that ENJOY LIFE in this area nor discordant with the FEMINIST DIRECTORY. It is clear that your feminist-friendly non-assertive predisposition towards HELPING OTHERS would come very in handy (though you would never use this term out loud, it is too ableist) here.
The final meeting seems to be discussing "the advancement of technology and ideologies coherent with the NEW RADICALFEMINIST THOUGHT" that everyone/two/zero loves. Though you would never dare say it out loud, you do consider yourself a PUNDIT in this field and wouldn't mind PROFFERING to the cause. Sadly, CISMALES need to check their privilege thoroughly several times before even considering being of any relevance whatsoever in ACTUAL FEMINIST THOUGHT. Still...
What should you do?
a) Learn about the TG HYPOTHESIS. [new tag: TG]
b) Unravel the MALE CONSPIRACIES and gain a deeper appreciation for the female struggle. [new tag: male conspiracy]
c) Cooperate with the problem of KEEPING UP with genders and denominations. [-1]
d) Dare to speak up and offer your OPPRESSIVE OPINION about the advancement of feminism [+1]
>>
>>154342
wonder if our legs are too high into our torso nowadays to even get an erection now a days.
>>
>>154342
b) Unravel the MALE CONSPIRACIES and gain a deeper appreciation for the female struggle. [new tag: male conspiracy
>>
>>154342
b) Unravel the MALE CONSPIRACIES and gain a deeper appreciation for the female struggle.
Seems fine to me.

[new tag: male conspiracy]

Wow shitlord, you can´t just label people as male like that without first asking for their affirmative consent to inquire about their pronouns, gender identity and preferred biological sex classification. Also, revagina (because reMEMBER is phallocentric and might trigger strong proud wymyn) to ask for their trigger card first so you know what to avoid in the conversation (revagina to ask for it in Spanish, Creole or AAVE so as to not ot be racist, in sign language and braille in order to avoid ableism, Newspeak in order not to doubleplustrigger our comrades, and lastly in english, the last bastion of ciswhitemaleness). If cisgenderism, males, or heteros are on that list remember to flagellate yourself 50 times with your Empowerment™ whip to make up for triggering them.
Once you´ve done all that and if they give their informed consent to you using it in your speech you can use the pronoun "male" to describe them. Bur a brutish cishet white male such as yourself wouldn´t understand that, would you?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>155407
>>154894
2 for unraveling the MALE CONSPIRACIES.

"The inherent problem and danger that underground male conspiracies represent"
The reasoning behind this idea is perfectly INCLUSIVE and SELF-EVIDENT. Yup. Everything they're saying about potential polytriggering perverse prisioners of the phallus -or PPPPP for short- sounds pretty sound. Yup. Nothing to question here. Everyone/two/zero seems to agree, as some actually join in the chants of "men must die" and "pigs go and stay go" and the such. All in all, a pretty nice event with quite intelligent public-

"you're not very smart, are you?"

If you were drinking something you'd do a spit-take on the grounds of what an incredibly ABLEIST thing to say is that. Turning to face the being/doing next to you, you are quite SURPRISED by the fact that there's another cismale, this one without a badge, vaguely hidden beneath a pixie-cut girly wig and a leather vest adorned with several pins related to RADICALFEMINISM and FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. You'd say it's quite old, but it seems to be doing the trick of keeping the attention away from himself. Unless...

You gasp audibly at the terrible misunderstanding you might be making up in your mind. Maybe he's not a cismale but an oppressed female who just happens to look slightly unfeminine. Or maybe even worse, someone/two/zero who doesn't identify through genders and you might be oppressing xyr in your mind! You MUST fix your mistake.

"i am terribly sorry, but would you be so kind as to tell me your pronouns, please?"

Xhe only gives you what you assume to be a dumb look before grabbing you by the collar of your non-denominational shirt-kin wearable and taking you to a less occupied part of the enclosure.

"You are a cismale. Don't you have the tiniest shred of respect for yourself? I- Nevermind, by the tag on your shoulder and your stupid apologetic attitude you obviously don't.
Just- come with me if you want to live."
Okay. The amount of issues you have with his discourse is ridiculously TRIGGERING. You can't even begin to discribe the many ways what xhe's saying would be triggering to someone who's not as PASSIVE and FEMINIST-FRIENDLY such as yourself, and even you can't understand why xhe added that thick austri- non-geographically-denominative accent at the end.

Clearly you're not going to trust in a BIGOT this easily, but maybe if you follow him to whatever xhe might be leading you on to, you might save several others from hundreds of MICROAGGRESSIONS.
a) Follow the BIGOT.
b) Stay at the MALE CONSPIRACIES SYMPOSIUM.
>>
wait. fuck. instasage. rip.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.