[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post - Apocalypse evo game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: points.png (12KB, 601x439px) Image search: [Google]
points.png
12KB, 601x439px
The world has been blown all to hell and the nuclear dark ages sure has taken a massive toll on just how much man kind remembers about itself. Choose one of two primitive tribes: Red or blue.
Feel free to name your tribe... and create background of your tribe.
>>
Does everyone play as their own tribe, or do we all play as one?

(would prefer latter)

Solar Blade

Faction who uses this new apocalypse to bring about the Aztec Empire again.

Red.
>>
File: The United Slavic Republic.png (23KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
The United Slavic Republic.png
23KB, 2000x1333px
>>150618
Claiming Red tribe.

We shall become United Slavic Block. We are most cheeki breeki team and Blue tribal pig can kill self with no regime
>>
File: teams.png (10KB, 601x265px) Image search: [Google]
teams.png
10KB, 601x265px
>>150642
Something like this, but on hexagonal map.
>>
>>150676

I can make my faction blue so that we could start right now.
>>
Joining blue
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

Mexicans vs Slavs?

Maybe higher roll will decide? "dice+1d100"
>>
>>150716
+ choose traits of your tribe from first post pic.
>>
>>150716

> AZTECS vs Slavs

No need to roll little jaguar, it seems people are okay with this decision.
>>
>>150676
10 luck
3 everything else

Aztec is blue right?
>>
>>150618
8 luck
9 intelligence
2 strength
2 endurance
2 perception
2 agility

Blue side
Tribe name: "The Templar Order"
Background:
Weak and brittle, these nerds have been cooped up in a shelter to stay safe from the bombs. They have preserved as much old world knowledge as they could and have taught it to their descendants. Years of inbreeding, lack of sunlight, and limited room to exercise have left them very weak compared to the other races that have had to fare out in the nuclear wasteland. They hope to use their intelligence and luck to outsmart the savages and help rebuild civilization.
>>
Scorpiongirl Army
Radiation somehow turns a notable population into bipedal scorpiongirls, miraculously, this doesn't affect breeding or end horribly with eye-scarring abominations.
Blue
>>
>>151667
6 Strength
1 Perception
7 Endurance
6 Intelligence
1 Luck
4 Agility
>>
File: Magical Realm.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Realm.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>151667
>monster girls
I'm all for it, but still: Pic related
>>
>>151699
Dare you enter my nuclear realm?
>>
Is OP ded?
>>
>>151644
>>151680
OK

The minimum strength required for the weapon.

>minimum 2 inteligence
knife - 1 ST
throwing knife - 2 ST
spear - 3 ST
machete - 4 ST
crowbar - 5 ST
Power fist - 6 ST
Sledgehammer - 7 ST
Chainsaw - 7 ST

>minimum 4 inteligence

10mm pistol - 3 ST
desert eagle - 5 ST
10mm SMG - 5 ST

Hunting rifle - 5 ST
Assault rifle - 5 ST
Sniper rifle - 5 ST

Shotgun - 4 ST
Combat shotgun - 5 ST

>minimum 6 inteligence
Laser pistol - 2 ST
Plasma pistol - 2 ST

Laser rifle - 5 ST
Plasma rifle - 5 ST

RPG launcher - 6 ST
Flamethrower - 7 ST
Minigun - 8 ST
Gatling laser - 8 ST
>>
File: 1463613061062.png (25KB, 1223x439px) Image search: [Google]
1463613061062.png
25KB, 1223x439px
>>153345
So who has what stats?
Is pic related how the tribes are set?
>>
>>156894
Looks fine
>>
>>156894
Slavic Scorpiongirls vs Aztec Nerds?
>>
>>156894
Da.
Also here is National Anthem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhCIIg6PmZk
With famous folk songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHwJ7Nq1vQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBl5Jqs7ls
And stronk lore.
Slavickapol is a Remnant group of The United Slavic Republic, what was once a glorious nation in Southern Europe in the pinnacle of world affairs after the Europa Civil War, which led to the collapse of most European nations and turned into caliphates. The Republic was one of the final bastions of pre-Civil War era peace and prosperity. Later after much civil un rest, TUSR eventually was forced out of the UN after it's collapse in 2037 with World War III in full swing, and North America and most of Asia fighting off the onslaught from Africa and the Middle East. This all culminated in 2043, where the Great Fire occurred, where both sides launched nukes at eachother and leading to the end of both fighting sides. born out of their militarized embassy in Panama after the Great Fire. They would hide underground in the basement barracks out of the ruins of Panama City, till eventually rising to unify the local squabbles of Panamanians in 2071. Slowly growing till the nation of Slavickapol was born, returning peace to the shit hole that is South America through ultimately through lethal force and fortification.
>Also you forgot our flag. Ree
>>
>>156894
>>151667
>>151680
Bruh, I was the scorpiongirl anon.
>>
>>156894

so slavs vs aztecs?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.