[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Detective Quest #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Spirit_Detective_Quest_Master.png (8MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_Detective_Quest_Master.png
8MB, 1920x1080px
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUW2hRQkegM

Welcome to Spirit Detective Quest! This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Yu Yu Hakusho, though it does not take place during the events of the show. You're a young highschooler, one who will find himself granted the title of Spirit Detective, and will be charged with tracking down demons and other supernatural criminals.

>Rules

Each time I make an update, there will be a ten minute window in which you can vote between various options I have provided. Write-ins are accepted and encouraged, but I do reserve the right to veto them. Once ten minutes have passed, the option (or suitable combination) with the most support will win.

You can choose multiple options, but be mindful of when that doesn't take any sense. Saying you want to go talk to someone and then talk to someone else in one post doesn't make much sense.

Also, in combat, I may veto selecting multiple options depending on how feasible that seems.

As far as combat, you will roll to attempt different options. I will not tell you what the number needed is ahead of time, so use your heads and balance risk/reward. Sometimes, you should take riskier options if they can yield greater payoff. Other times, it's best to play it safe. Use your judgement.

This is not Dragonball, and while there are sometimes ways to bring back the dead, they are few and far between, so do not assume that anybody you kill/let die will be coming back.

I hope you all have fun.

Previous threads

>>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=spirit+detective
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13042344
>>
Time for ghost lolis
>>
>>1497504
Uhull spirit detective quest!!
>>
>>1497513
Is it time for daugtheru?
>>
>>1497513
>>
>>1497525
So that means no dautheru? What about a imotou?
>>
Thoughts of the strange sight you observed leave your mind as you finish up the rounds with Rachel. Not exactly how you'd planned to spend your day after dealing with a demon gang, but you can't really complain. And, when all's said and done, the girl drops you off back at your home, telling you she'll be seeing you in class tomorrow.

Finally home, you walk through the front door to find both of your parents sitting on the couch, each reading a book. As you shut the door, they quickly get up, and your mom rushes over to you.

"Will!" she shouts your name much louder than necessary, giving you a tight, bone-crushing hug. "You're okay!"

"I told you he would be," your dad remarks, though you think you detect relief in his voice.

>A. Tell your mom she should listen to your dad

>B. Shrug

>C. Tell your mom she's crushing you

>D. Ask what's for dinner

>E. Something else
>>
>>1497555
>C
>A
>D
>E. "Oh, i also got paid."
>>
>>1497565
Seconding
>>
>>1497565
>>1497575
"Mom," you grunt out. "You're crushing me."

Your mom lets go of you, her face red with embarrassment. "Sorry."

"You should listen to dad," you tease before asking what's for dinner.

"Chicken," your mom answers. "It should be ready by now."

"I'll go check," your dad tells her, making his way toward the kitchen.

"Oh, by the way, I got paid," you recall, earning a surprised look from your mom.

"Oh, is that where you were?" she asks.

>A. Shrug

>B. No, you were with a girl

>C. No, you found the money on one of the demons

>D. Something else
>>
>>1497591
>B
>>
>>1497591
>B. No, you were with a girl
>>
>>1497591
>A. Shrug
>>B. No, you were with a girl
>>C. No, you found the money on one of the demons
>>
Well, RIP this quest.

Can't wait for Tofoo to start jobbing hard against Semi-Perfect Cell and for SOM want to run something else half-baked.
>>
>>1497654
rood
>>
>>1497606
Backing. Even if SOM is ded.
>>
I'd like to say something. I've enjoyed this quest, I've enjoyed getting to see what kind of shit Will gets himself into, and I've enjoyed playing with you guys.

Som man, I enjoy your quests, if you don't have the want to do Spirit Detective right now, then take a break. We're all still gonna' be here when you decide to come back.
>>
I'm not up to date yet so I haven't participated, but I absolutely love this quest som. If you need a break from it for a while that's cool, when you get back to it you'll be way more in to it, and it'll make the quest that much better. All you ask is that you don't flat out kill it. This quest is just way too good to die.
>>
>>1497591
>>C. No, you found the money on one of the demons

Shit, just missed the thread you moody fuck, get back here and write.
>>
I don't get why Somnius has any playerbase at all. He writes totally low effort unoriginal emotionless schlock and drops all of his quests on a whim. It truly defies all logic
>>
>>1498397
Because we love him for his faults
>>
So, those of you that saw twitter know that this quest is going on hiatus. I'm not cancelling it altogether, but it will be off for a while.
>>
>>1498467
Well, I'm excited for when it comes back. Love ya' Som.
>>
Its Spirit detective 2.0 and 3.0 all over again folks.
Get out, time to leave, its over and not coming back.
Keep an eye out for 5.0
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.