[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL Quest #3 It's been a while edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: MARVEL Quest Redux.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MARVEL Quest Redux.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
So it's been a long ass time since I last ran this quest, back in February, but I am back and better than ever!

Here's our previous threads, http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Marvel%20Quest%20Redux

and our pastebin for our hero, https://pastebin.com/75yCSsGz

First post will be up shortly, stay tuned True Believers!
>>
File: Mugging.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mugging.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
You find the teleporter leading out the hellicarrier, and proceed to enter your postal code. You step onto the platform and blue light begins to surround your being. In a flash of white, you’re suddenly transported to the outskirts of Somerset. This is less than convenient as your house is all the way on the other side, bordering Franklin Center. Damn it. Guess you’ll just have to bus. You should really learn how to fly soon, what the hell kind of super hero buses around town?

10 or so minutes later your feet hurts and your knees are kind of creaky. Super powers your ass, Psychic shit doesn’t help with cardio it seems. Maybe you should set up a sort of workout routine? After all, your psychic prowess (or at least, what you’ve mastered) can only go so far. Little exercise never hurt anyone. You look up from SHIELD HUD that you’ve been using as a GPS and notice you’re in a kind of rundown neighborhood. There’s a car not too dissimilar to the one those Hydra assholes smacked you in during your first run in with them. In fact it’s actually dented, you must be getting close!

Just then, you hear someone scream. It’s not even that distant either, not a black down from you, coming from that alley! You rush forward at top speed, lungs pumping and breath heavy as you skid to a halt at the entrance of the alleyway. You see three guys backing a woman into a corner, she’s clutching her purse as they try to wrench it from her. The gleam from the sun alerts you that two of them have knives, the other clutching onto what you think is a gun.

Should you save her? If so, how?

>Announce your presence! Auger is here!
>Shout out to startle them, then ask they let her go.
>No warnings, get in there and start psychic blasting these fools!
>On second thought, is it worth getting shot? You could totally block it but it’d be a hassle…
>>
>>1496593
Fucking messed up my own goddamn quest name, it HAS been a while.
>>
>>1496595
>>On second thought, is it worth getting shot? You could totally block it but it’d be a hassle…
>>
>>1496595
>Levitate the purse up and out of everyone's reach. Then whistle at them to get their attention once they aren't fighting like a bunch of bitches.
>>
>>1496609
not an option but hey, write ins work too, anyone backing this? you you just gonna leave the little lady in danger?
>>
>>1496609
Eh why not supporting
>>
>>1496709
>>1496609
Levitation wins, gimme a 1d20+1.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1496798
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1496798
>>
>>1496798

Good to see you back Plague, hopefully this picks back up here
>>
>>1496967
Thanks man, I hope so too.

>>1496923
>>1496964
So usually I'd wait for a third person to roll but, eh, screw it. 6 is highest, writing now. I'll change the post if a third person rolls higher.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1496798
>>
>>1497023
Ah, there it is. Writing now.
>>
File: Place Holder 2.jpg (60KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
Place Holder 2.jpg
60KB, 600x864px
You focus your efforts on the lady’s handbag, mentally grasping it and willing it to float in the air! It does so, with the lady still hanging onto now yelling and screaming even more out of surprise. The thugs back away too, equally shocked that the lady’s bag is now floating in midair with her hanging by its seams. You whistle to grab their attention, and they immediately see your faceless self staring them down, hand outstretched (and now that you notice it kind of glowing) in a grabbing motion.

They’re now exceptionally confused, and the lady is not doing too much better, poor girl’s just hanging there. They look between each other before whispering to themselves.

“Who the hell is this guy?”

“No clue, but he’s a witness,” the thug with the gun says, pointing the pistol at you.

Oh shit he’s going to fucking shoot you, what do you do?

>Block it with your mental shield!
>Bum rush ‘em!
>Take the gun from his hand!
>Something else! (Write in)
>>
>>1497071
How fine is our control? Can we flick on their safeties? How about locking their hammers in place so the weapons won't fire?
>>
>>1497099
Right now you can about take apart a pen without issue but not a gun. It works in tandem with the knowledge of the object and the distance from it and you're not all that familiar with guns. You could try it, since a safety is a pretty common thing to know, but it'd take a pretty high roll.
>>
>>1497110
What about just stopping a trigger from being pulled?

If not, I'm going to go for forcing him to aim at the ground, follow it up with twisting the gun in his grip after he fires to break his finger.
>>
>>1497120
I mean you could try. The character's a fucking shut in, his only training is Jason Statham movies, but it'd be fun to write. All depends on if enough people back you and if you roll high enough.
>>
>>1497127
Right. Gonna go with the brute force. Aim his gun at the ground, twist it in his grip to make him break his finger.
>>
>>1497071
>Take the gun from his hand!

This sort of action >>1497131

Also slowly let the lady down so she doesn't break an ankle falling when that strap inevitably snaps
>>
>>1497071
>Put a mini shield inside the barrel of the gun
>>
>>1497071
>>Take the gun from his hand!
>>
>>1497071
>Something else! (Write in)
He's just a lonesome young man with nobody to listen to them.
Just hug him and tell him that it's ok, society just misunderstands him.

Violence cannot be an answer to violence.
>>
What happened to mecha hittler quest ?
>>
>>1502976
OP Wanted his quest to be at least somewhat serious, and didn't want to run Mecha Hitler quest.

So now we have this.

Which is dead.
>>
>>1497071
>>Take the gun from his hand!
>>
He said he was going to run both damn it
>>
>>1498852
supporting intresting idea and for the lolz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.