[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventurer's Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Torrevia Map colorized.jpg (3MB, 3507x2753px) Image search: [Google]
Torrevia Map colorized.jpg
3MB, 3507x2753px
Welcome of the lands of Terrivan. A land separated into eight ruling powers. The magical Ashburgeon Arcane Academy, the imperial Bakar-Dul, the O'Sarin Kingdom, the enterprising Gnomish Trading Confederacy, the savage Korbush Territory, the bitter Ulharan Desert, the ambivalent Dragon Island, and the mysterious Kingdom of Iron Dragons.

Somewhere in Terrivan, you were born.
>Roll a d100 and choose a nation

>I was born in the Academy
>I was born in Bakar-Dul
>I was born in O'Sarin
>I was born in the GTC
>I was born in the Korbush Territory
>I was born in the Ulharan Desert
>I was born on Dragon Island
>I was born in the Kingdom of Iron Dragons
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1496150
O'sarin kingdom
>>
>>1496168
You are a human, born on the peaceful shores of O'Sarin. This kingdom is ruled by the level-handed King Alexandros O'Sarin VIII.

>I am male
>I am female

>(Choose your name)
>>
Feel like this is just dying in the water... I'll wait another 10 minutes before I just pack it in.
>>
We are a nignog
>>
File: 1421989586291.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421989586291.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>1496257
I appreciate the having ANY reply, but I'd prefer if you would choose one of the options provided.
>>
>>1496276
how do i roll
>>
>>1496284
something along the lines of "dice+2d6"

but without the quotes and replace the 2 with the number of dice you desire and the 6 with the number of sides on the dice.
>>
Well I tried. You win this round, /qst/

Later
>>
>>1496310
F
>>
>starts with no plot or hook, just fantasy Proper Names and generic character creation
>no serious replies
>how could this happen??
>>
>>1496150
>Rolled 97 (1d100)
ulharan desert
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

Arcane academy
>>
>>1496563
nice map tho
>>
>>1496189
Male
Our name is Karl.

(Id like to see what you have planned for this OP)
>>
>>1496310
Dont take the lack of replies personal op. This board is dead as fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.