[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whorrer movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

An ordinary day at the whore house becomes a horrific quest for survival when (from Left to Right ) Angel, Lisa, Jackie, Jenn, and Jamie all learn that they are pawns in a deadly game. Trapped inside their whorehouse, a voice over an intercom tells the frightened staffers that two workers must be killed within 5 minutes. When another ultimatum follows, friends become enemies and new alliances take shape, as only the strongest will remain alive at the end.

>who draws first blood?
>>
>>1493434
Jamie
>>
>>1493459
from who
>>
>>1493468
jackie
she always envied her
>>
>>1493488
Her dress was always better. No matter what she did.
>>
>>1493664
>>1493488
>>1493459

To everyone's surprise, Jamie suddenly produced a shank, slashing at Jackie who screamed as it cut her cheek. The rest of the girls screamed in horror as they realized this was really happening, even Jamies own sister Angel was shocked by her sisters actions, the bunch of them watching nervously as she slashed again, only managing to slice Jackie's dress down the middle as her hourglass body was freed from the dress. Jackie cocked her fists, not sure what else to do but fight as she tried to attack Angel.

>what happens next?
>>
>>1494690
Jello fight
>>
>>1494690
Angel sides with her sister jamie and disfigures and dismemebers Jackie
>>
They all decide it's better to have a lesbian orgy before dying
>>
>>1496989
But one will eventually rather live more than the others.
>>
Jen the calculating one in the bacm kills them all.
>>
>>1493434
Anymore photos?
>>
>>1494690
angel helps her sister and tries to hold jackie while jamie stabs her
>>
OP, are you the guy who did the dog rape quest a while back? This looks like your style, you sick fuck.
>>
>>1500292
Dog rape? This i gotta see!
>>
>>1500476
Bump for interest!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.