[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Bounty Hunter Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>This Quest is based in an unified galaxy, the hostile alien civilizations have been forced into their Colony ships and sent far off into space. Where there should be peace and harmony however, is replaced with pirates that prey upon the weak, there are also whisperings of the hostile Xenos returning to the Galaxy with a fleet, a fleet much larger than anything the galaxy could create.

>This however, doesn't matter to you. You're a bounty hunt-err, Junior bounty hunter on your Home-planet Xiros, which is currently beset by the Dread Pirate Grya and his formidable Armada, which according to legends is incredibly powerful.

You wake up and stretch in your bed, preparing for quite possibly the most boring day of your life. Your mentor Soliqua has given you the day off from training. There isn't much to do on this cesspool of a planet except go off the bar or look for fights in the Slums. Perhaps you could even look for the Pirate yourself?

You stand up and look in the mirror, gazing over your form.

>You are..

>Male
>Female
>>
File: Savage.png (443KB, 487x605px) Image search: [Google]
Savage.png
443KB, 487x605px
>>1493193
>Male
Can we have a "savage" appearance?
>>
>>1493193
>Female
>>
>>1493197
Sure! We'll get to appearance after this gender stuff.
>>
>>1493193
>Male
>>
>>1493193
>male
>>
>>1493193

>Female
>>
>>1493197
>>1493237
>>1493246

So that's three votes for male and 2 for female. To retain my sanity i'll continue this Quest at around 4:00 PM Eastern time because I haven't slept yet.
>>
>>1493197
>>1493237
>>1493246
Sorry being being late, had to handle some business

>Male
Unsurprisingly you still have all your unmentionables where they should be.

>Now, onto appearances and Psyche

>Appearances

>Savage- Man, you must not be from 'round here. Most citizens of Xiros are lean and mostly slim, you however, are a rather large muscle-bound 18 year old of questionable parentage
>This appearance gives you +3 to strength rolls

>Normal Norman- Hey that's Ja-or is it Jeremy? Well either way you look pretty fucking normal. If you for example, had to hide in the midst of a crowd, you'd probably be able get away with it.
>This appearance gives you +3 to rolls dedicated to hiding within any populated area.

>Childish appearance- Aren't you a bit too young to be a bounty hunter?
>This appearance...Uhhh...given your age you'll have a -1 to strength rolls, the good news, you'll be able to get into really tight spaces.

Psyche

>Hotblooded-THE BLOOD OF COUNTLESS OLD-TERRAN ANIMATED CHARACTERS COURSES THROUGH YOUR VEINS, YOUR GIMMICK IS THE ONE THAT'LL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
>Oh, uh... +3 to rolls involving determination

>Savage- AHAHA, SMASHING PUNY MEN GETS THE BLOOD GOING
>WHY NEED THIS? +3 TO SCARING THE WEAK

>100% efficiency- You do what needs to be done, without worrying for others unless told to do otherwise. Some would call you cold or heartless, you however, consider yourself efficient.
>Where most people would shrink at the thought of doing collateral damage you don't exactly mind.
>>
>>1495123
>Savage- Man, you must not be from 'round here. Most citizens of Xiros are lean and mostly slim, you however, are a rather large muscle-bound 18 year old of questionable parentage
>This appearance gives you +3 to strength rolls
Can we add 3 years to this so we're 21?

>100% efficiency- You do what needs to be done, without worrying for others unless told to do otherwise. Some would call you cold or heartless, you however, consider yourself efficient.
>Where most people would shrink at the thought of doing collateral damage you don't exactly mind.
Get'er done!
>>
>>1495123
Appearance
> Savage

Psyche
> Savage

MAXIMUM SAVAGERY
>>
>>1495123
>Normal Norman
>100% efficiency

A hunter hiding in the sea of mirrors,ready to strike and vanish at the same time.
>>
I'll just wait about 15 more minutes for more votes before I start writing
>>1495134
Bounty Hunters in this setting begin their apprenticeship around eighteen. But, sure. I guess we could start at 21
>>
>>1495215
nvm then, lets go with 18
>>
>>1495123
>Savage
>Hot blooded
>>
>>1495228
>>1495211
>>1495199
>>1495134
Savage and 100%?
Cool, writing.
>>
>>1495134

This
>>
File: Soliqua.jpg (107KB, 660x854px) Image search: [Google]
Soliqua.jpg
107KB, 660x854px
You go digging into your dresser searching for the outfit Soliqua gave to you as a gift for being accepted into the guild. You find it still in its box, a pristine black duster with their Logo on the back, two laser rifles crossed with their name on the bottom. Inter-galactic Regulators. You slip on a clean outfit, throw the duster over it and head out of your room an-Seems this won't as boring as a day as you thought, Soliqua is relaxing on your couch watching Galaxi News. She bends over the arm of the couch and waves.

"Hey kid, decided to go ahead and cancel this whole day off business, got some more info on our target. get yourself something to eat while tell you about it." You shrug and head off into the kitchen, scouring the cabinets for something edible. "So, it turns out he's currently in the brothel known as the 'The Gym'. I would go in myself as a working woman buuuuut, it's a brothel specifically for men." You choke on the unidentifiable dried meat you bought a few years ago. "You know where i'm going with this, right?"

>Yes
>No
>Maybe
>I don't know
>Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>1495639
>Yes

You want me to infiltrate the brothel, now should I go in as a customer or a prospective ... service provider?
>>
>>1495639
>No

As in not I'm not doing that!
>>
>>1495639
>Yes
>No
>Maybe

It's our job but...we are unsure about this
>>
>>1495711
>>1495699
>>1495652
You look at Soliqua for a moment, unsure of this proposition. "I'm not too sure about this mentor, I don't wa-" She puts a finger up and interrupts you. "Kid, listen up. I wouldn't force you to pretend to be a worker unless you wan-Heh wipe that look off your face, i'm joking, i'm joking. He has two appointments during his visit in 'The Gym' in the middle of his route there's a room that leads outside. If you're feeling uncomfortable you could nab him during his transit."

>I'd rather get him while he's in walking to his other appointment
>...I'll go in as a worker
>[Suggest your own plan]
>>
>>1495711
Doing it more for the drama than being adamantly against it.

>>1495840
Go in as a customer.
>>
>>1495840
>>1496035

God damn it, i was thinking the same. Going with this plan
>>
>>1496035
>>1496081
>Suggest your own plan

You steel yourself, the day which you had thought to be boring has mutated into the most uncomfortable day. "I'll go in as a customer." Soliqua looks at you shocked for the moment, until that look turns into the the most shit-eating grin you've ever had the misfortune of seeing. "Oh?", she responds, "You want to go into the #1 ranked most clingy brothel as a customer rather than just sneaking in and snatching the bastard?" You shrug and she takes off her duster and lays it onto the floor leaving only her red skintight bodysuit exposed. Huh, never knew she had THAT many weapons.

"Alright kid, I was planning on waiting until we were off-world but I suppose I could lend one of my weapons in case things go wrong."

Xiros is a planet which allows weapons to be open-carried, you won't be questioned if you have any sort of sidearm

>Monosaber- W-Wait is that a Monosaber!? That could cut through a Capital Ships hull!
>Ignores material armor, you should be REALLY careful with that

>Stun-Baton- Perfect for taking down a target easily, could even be used to bash in someones head
>Activating the stun feature allows you to take out five persons before having to be charged again

>Laser-pistol- Pretty self-explanatory, right? You pull the trigger and lasers come out.
>Ignores material armor, if someone is wearing an energy shield it won't do too much good

>Revolver- Hey, this reminds you of one of those Old-Terran shows. This is sure to put some fear into anyone that tries to bother you
>Punches through material armor, will also do some damage to energy shields
>>
>>1496406
Oh boy, forgot my name.

Anyways i'm going to stop here for today and start sometime tomorrow.Hopefully around 7:00PM Eastern
>>
>>1496406
>Laser-pistol
It seems to be the best option. Small, lightweight, and we do not risk losing a rare weapon like the Monosaber
>>
>>1496524
Also i really don't want this quest to turn into a Star Wars Clone
>>
File: nothtathard.jpg (231KB, 1600x728px) Image search: [Google]
nothtathard.jpg
231KB, 1600x728px
>>1496524
>Laser-pistol

You grab the Laser-pistol and place on the inside of your duster, which is somehow magnetized. "Oh yeah," Soliqua says, "Here's some credits to pay the entrance fee." She tosses the credit chit to you. "It's enough to cover the entrance fee and a few other expenses that may come up." Man, you really need to get a codex, how the hell are you supposed to know how much is actually on the chit? "Oh, another thing, the place'll be mostly empty. So it shouldn't be too hard to find him."

You nod and walk out, you aren't exactly sure where to find the brothel but it couldn't be THAT hard.

>Roll 1d20
>>
>>1497844
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1497844
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1497844
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1497844
>>
>>1498164
>>1497882
>>1497881
>17

Being born on Xiros, you know this place like the back of your hand. Well, the places you've been to anyways. It doesn't take too long to find 'The Gym' and you notice there's a terminal near the side of the door. You walk towards it to inspect it.

-01000100 01101001 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100010 01110010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100101-

>HELLO POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, PLEASE INSERT CREDIT CHIT TO ENTER OUR TOP-RATE GYM FACILITY
>Payment: 10.000 credits

You aren't exactly sure if this is an actual Gym or not, either way you have a job to do. You insert the credit chit and surprisingly the terminal approves it.

>Remaining credits: 50.000

What the hell, that's a little excessive isn't it? Oh well, there's plenty enough left to buy some gear of your own. The automatic doors open which shows a pristine lobby area that's clear of people. You wander about for a moment pondering what to do next until some long-eared fellow spots you and rushes over.

"Hello! Welcome to the best mostly legal establishment on Xiros! My name is Leflin!" He attempts to attach himself onto your arm. You push him off and he looks like he didn't take your rebuff well, "D-Did I do something wrong? You know this isn't an actual Gym, right?" You shrug and decide what to do next.

>Take advantage of his temporary weakness, you doubt he'll mind leading you to Gyra

>You don't need his help, check every room until you find the man and either kill or capture him

>[Custom Action]
>>
>>1498365
>Take advantage of his temporary weakness, you doubt he'll mind leading you to Gyra
>>
>>1498365
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.