[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and forgot about my last thread so here's this Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: ninquest.png (429KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ninquest.png
429KB, 2000x1500px
I tried to do a ninja quest yesterday and just didn't, so I'm starting over, and you are too.

Your name is Hizuyo, a young rebel fighting against the local shogun, dressed in black and trained in martial arts. Neither of those things seemed to help as you and your partner Hamaya were found on one of the estates of a samurai, and your partner dove to take an arrow for you.

Now it seems Hamaya is dead or dying, his stolen Kodachi is lying on the ground and the one that shot him is either keeping watch or is on their way to you now. There is also a very pretty flower right next to you.

What do you do? Grab the Kodachi, the flower, your partner Hamaya? Or do you wait? It's up to you.
>>
>>1493075
Grab the blade and commit sudoku to avoid capture.
>>
File: ninquest2.png (472KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ninquest2.png
472KB, 2000x1500px
>>1493316
Oh boy have you really just messed up. Probably going to be captured or killed, so you may as well do it on your own terms. And also you don't really think of it as seppuku since that's more of a samurai thing, asshole, but whatever.

So you go for the blade, and it turns out the samurai that lives on this land saw it first, so he's got his foot on it. Hizuyo, you gotta think of something. You don't want to be captured or killed obviously, but you can't kill yourself so you just gotta get out.
>>
>>1493353
Whats the ground like? Mabye we can toss some earth or sand in his face, go for his legs, trip him, grab the sword. Vualla.
>>
bite your tongue and choke on it, maybe try to drown yourself in your own blood
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.