[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Warband Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (382KB, 1000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1000x1251px
It is the 41st Millenium, and there is only war. Millions upon millions of worlds are being besieged by Traitors, Heretics, Xenos, and Daemons alike. Defending themselves is the Imperium of Man, a colossal, Galaxy-spanning empire, under one of the most absurdly totalitarian regimes in all of history.

You are someone who seeks to bring down this establishment. You are a worshipper of the Dark Gods of Chaos, a despoiler of all that's civilised and pure, the Lost and the Damnned. Who are you as a person though?

>What is your name?
>What is your background?
>What was your reason for turning to Chaos?
>Which God do you worship?
>>
>>1490193
>Dominus Maximus
>Former Pirate who attacked a ship carrying several powerful chaos artifacts and fell to madness
> The pure insane joy of destruction.
>KHORNE. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE. KILL MAIM BURN
>>
>>1490193
>>What is your name? Farrax, The Bloody
>>What is your background? A proud warrior of the Black Legion.
>>What was your reason for turning to Chaos? Formerly a Son of Horus, upon Horus's death Farrax followed Abbadon into the Eye of Terror.
>>Which God do you worship? Like many of his brethren, Farrax worships Chaos as a whole, Undivided.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1490207
>>1490230
>>
>>1490279
Since there was two, I rolled a1d2.

Farrax=1
Dominus=2
>>
It turns out we are Maximus Dominus, ex-pirate and devotee of Khorne! Writin'.
>>
You awaken from your dreams of Blood, Brass, and Skulls to face the interior of a dungeon. You are being held in it, because after you came back from a raid, you instantly Slaughtered your comrades. You are being bound by steel chains, anger coursing through your veins. You thirst for spilling blood, it is the only thing you think about!

But first, you must escape. How do you do so?

>Try and pull the Chains from the wall (Strength test)
>Wait until the guards come, and try to grab the Keys off of them (Strength test)
>Write in.
>>
>>1490299
RIP THE CHAINS FROM THE WALLS. BIND THEM TO OUR FOREARMS. CHAINFIST EVERYTHING
>>
>>1490321
Ok then! Roll a d100 to see if you succeed in ripping them off the wall!
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1490323

Roll under or over?
>>
>>1490341
Actually, you got it just right! Writin'
>>
You manage to pull the Chains right off the walls, taking the large, thick metal plates holding them with you. With a savage grin, you run out into the rest of the ship.

Outside, you see two guards, both armed with Lasguns and Low quality Flak Armour. How do you attack them?
>>
>WHY IS EVERYONE NOT VOTING IN CAPS. WE ARE A WARRIOR OF KHORNE. WE ARE ALWAYS ANGRY. ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>1490356
WRAP THE CHAINS AROUND OUR FOREARMS, USING THE PLATES AS BLADES/SHIELDS. CRUSH THESE PUNY GUARDS TO PASTE AND TAKE THEIR SKULLS
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1490360
>>
>>1490356

Take them down by targeting their joints with a flurry of punches and then pulling their heads off RELEASING THEIR BLOOD FROM ITS CONFINEMENT AND GIVING US SKULLS FOR THE THRONES
>>
>>1490363
DELICACY? PRECISION? A COWARDS TOOLS. BRUTE FORCE IS THE ONLY WAY.
>>
>>1490363

Shout MORTAL KOMBAT before attacking
>>
>>1490366

KHORNE RESPECTS A WARRIORS SKILL AS MUCH AS THE BLOOD THAT FLOWS AND THE SKULLS THEY GIVE
>>
>>1490369
TRUE. THESE PRECISE PUNCHES SHOULD BE TO THE FACE WITH OUR FUCKING CHAINFISTS
>>
In pure rage of Khorne, you charge towards them, Chains swinging screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" In shock, the guards drop their guns and begin to run.

They, however, are not fast enough to escape you! With two mighty swings, they are dead, and two more skulls appear on Khorne's throne. However, this nowhere near sates your urge for violence!

There are three doors nearby, each one marked One, Two, and Three. Which do you go through?
>>
>>1490394
Or, you could go back and claim the guard's skulls.
>>
>>1490394

2 BECAUSE IT IS DIVISIBLE INTO 8 WHICH IS A HOLY NUMBER
>>
>>1490410
You decide to enter Door 2, as it is divisible into 8, the sacred number. Bursting in there, you see what was the captain of the ship, sipping tea. What do you do?
>>
>>1490426

HOWL A CHALLENGE FOR THE RIGHTS TO THE SHIP
>>
>>1490435
You bellow a challenge for the rights to the ship at him. "D-Dominus..." he stammered. "You're sick, go back to your cell!" It seems the snivelling fool has no desire to fight you. Pitiful.

In a flurry of arm movements, you use the chains to decapitate him, his head rolling on the floor. You pick it up, and sneer at it. An unworthy offering. What now?
>>
>>1490445
TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE REST OF THE SHIP.
THE BLOOD SHALL FLOW.
>>
>>1490451
You know what must be done. You will bring a tide of blood and death, leaving only the weakest as your thralls. You run out of their, chains swinging, bellowing praises to Khorne!

Several unarmed crew members are drawn out by this, and are quickly dispatched! After killing several more crew members, you come across what appears to be a Vox station. What do you do?
>>
>>1490462

Announce: THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS HERE, POINT THIS SHIP AT THE NEAREST POPULATION CENTER AND FOLLOW ME TO GLORY OR FIGHT ME AND TRY TO PREVAIL.
>>
>>1490471
You bellow into the Vox to the whole ship: "I AM MAXIMUS DOMINUS. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS: YOU TAKE THIS SHIP TOWARDS THE NEAREST POPULATED PLANET AND FOLLOW ME TO GLORY, OR YOU ALL FACE MY WRATH!"

After some time, you hear a reply; "We will submit to you, but on one condition; not a single one of us dies from now on." How do you react?
>>
>>1490492
I KILL WHO I WANT. WHEN I WANT. FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND MY HAND WILL BE STAYED. DISOBEY ONCE AND DIE.
>>
>>1490534

This, DISOBEDIENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, OBEDIENCE WILL BE REWARDED
>>
>>1490534
You reply "I WILL KILL WHOEVER I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT! DISOBEY, AND YOU DIE!"

The Caller begrudgingly accepts your conditions, and invites you to the bridge. You make your way up there, occasionally butchering any passerby crew members.

Once you reach the door, you use your chains to rip them off their hinges, and burst in. Inside, is what appears to be a Priest of the Emperor. "Back, foul heretic!" He yells, thrusting an icon of the Aquila at you. How do you react?
>>
>>1490546
RIP THIS SERVANT OF THE CORPSE GOD IN HALF. COAT OURSELVES IN HIS BLOOD AND DESECRATE THE IDOLS OF HIS FALSE GOD
>>
>>1490652
You use the Chains to rip this fool in half. His innards go everywhere, blood coating you! You see that at the centre of the room is a statue of the Emperor. In rage at seeing the Corpse-God idealised by these mongrels, you use your chains to strike at it. The head crushed. However, once you do so, you are over come with visions of blood suddenly flowing out of the neck of the statue.

Suddenly, you find yourself at the bottom of a Throne of Skulls so colossal, it is almost beyond comprehension. And sitting on that, is a giant warrior, with the head of a snarling dog barely concealed by a helmet.

The giant booms in a loud, bellowing voice. "MY NEW SERVANT. IF YOU CONTINUE THE WAY YOU ARE GOING, YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF MY GREATEST EVER WARRIORS!"

You are suddenly pulled back to reality, and see that you chains have suddenly turned into a Brass colour, and suddenly feel... STRONGER. What now?
>>
>>1490676
SCREAM AT THE NEAREST NAVIGATOR OFFICER TO AIM THIS SHIP AT THE NEAREST INHABITED PLANET. RENAME SHIP "KHORNES PHALLUS"
>>
>>1490754

This desu
>>
>>1490754
>>1490763
Enlightened by the visions you had just seen, you imposingly run up to the nearest officer, and bellow "AIM THIS SHIP AT THE NEAREST POPULATED PLANET AND RENAME IT KHORNE'S PHALLUS!!" Whimpering, the officer sets a course for the nearest populated planet, an:

>Agri-World
>Hive World
>Forge World
>>
>>1490808
>Hive World

More skulls, more blood, more gangers to rally behind us
>>
>>1490819
This. Try to infiltrate the lower tiers of the city first and start gathering gangs.
>>
>>1490808
HIVE WORLD. RAM KHORNE PHALLUS INTO THE DIRECT CENTER OF THE HIVE. PENETRATE THEIR CITY ITSELF AND FORCE IT TO SUBMIT. FULL POWER TO ENGINES.
>>
>>1491199
KHORNES PHALLUS SHALL ACHIEVE MAXIMUM PENETRATION!
>>
>>1490808
Agri-WOOOOOORLD! WE WILL MAKE KHORN FLAKES. THESE FLAKES WILL CARRY THE BLOOD MADNESS OF KHORN TO THE IMPERIAL SECTOR ALL AROUND US!!!! THE SEA OF BLOOD AND VIOLENCE SHALL BECOME A BALANCED PART OF BREAKFAST...AND DEATH!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.