[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No man afraid of black water chapter 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: black and white mangrove.jpg (21KB, 373x260px) Image search: [Google]
black and white mangrove.jpg
21KB, 373x260px
No man afraid of black water chapter 1.

Prelude/setup:
In the year of our Lord, 1961 you play the role of Jack William Abel, a carpenter who resides in Donaldsonville Louisiana, You are 30 years of age, no wife or children, But a girlfriend you plan on marrying soon, you just haven't popped the question. You have a 2 bedroom house slightly outside of town in the boons,(swampish area) a truck, a single shot break barrel 10 gauge shotgun you keep next to your bed along with a box of 50 unshot shells, a .357 revolver in your truck with 100 rounds of ammunition. You have both for personal protection, you live in a quiet small town but it never hurts to be prepared. You are somewhat well respect in your community as you are a hard working, honest man. Your mother passed away when you were younger, 13 to be exact, your father lives in there house deeper in the boons. You heard from Sally the friendly elderly woman down the road that a salesman has been seen in town, but he hasn't sold anyone anything.
You awake to the sound of 2 heavy knocks on your front door. Confused you race to get dressed. "Who the hell is knocking on my door and how did they get out here?" You think to yourself. Pulling up your suspenders, you make your way through your living room to your front door. You open it to find a man dressed in a black loose suit, overcoat and topped off with a black streamline hat, holding a brief case. "Morning" he greets you with a thick Mississippi dialect and a wide upstart smile "Sure is" you reply annoyed, but still attempting to be pleasant to this stranger. "My name Is, Everett Abaddon, pleased to make your acquaintance Mr. Abel".
>>
>>1489836
Ask him why he has shown up on your property without sending a letter first and ask what he wants from you after he explains himself.
>>
Confused as to how he knows your name and how he got your address, you ponder of what to think of this odd individual, "May I ask what you're doing on my doorstep at a quarter to 6, Mr... Abaddon was it." You spert out in a mixture of confusion and slowly growing anger, "I am a... Salesman of sorts" He paused for a brief second before uddering those last few words, as if he was thinking about what to say and ending the sentance with a sly snake like grin. "What kind of sales man are you... Mr. Abaddon" you ask with a growing sense of danger, "I sell odd ends... ground affairs, tombs, brooms, and lashings" His voice cut the air like a hot knife through butter, his dialect slowly disappearing his words becoming more pronounced as he spoke, "all the dealings of fast rolling thunderstorm, boy" he added extra enunciation on that last word, he didn't look a day over 30 and definitely in no place to be calling you "boy" but his demeanor and presence as the conversation continued gave way to the idea that this man was far older then he appeared. "And what is it exactly that you want sir". You ask with a slight tremor in your voice.
"I've come here today to speak with you Mr. Jack William Abel, I have a proposition, a deal, an idea, that you may be able to assist me with, shall we step inside and discuss it?", something in his voice shook you to the core, it was becoming evermore clear that Mr. Abaddon wasn't going to take no for an answer.
>>
>>1489881
We shouldn't let a stranger intimidate us, test his patience and our courage by stepping outside to speak on the porch instead.
>>
Reluctantly you Refuse to be bullied on your own land, you slowly close the door behind you, turning away from Mr. Abaddon to do so. "I think we-" you stop mid sentance in astonishment, Mr. Abaddon is no where to be seen. No foot prints in the crusty, muddy dirt. No trace of the man. Just a neatly folded piece of Paper on the ground. You pick it up, it reads "enter your house"
>>
>>1489897
Run away in fear but come to the realization that you you don't have your car keys. Cautiously return home and enter.
>>
>>1489899
sure
>>
In a cavalcade of fear and utter dismay you drop the piece of paper and run to your truck in a frenzy you swing the door open and hop in the driver's seat, only to come to the horrible realization that your keys are in your house on your kitchen table you hang your in defeat, you realise now that you must return to the house and accept whatever fate has in store for you. But a thought crosses your mind, this "salesman" is obviously up to no good, but there might be a silver lining. You open your glove compartment and retrieve the .357 magnum revolver you keep for protection, never in your life would you ever think you'd ever have to use it, but today may be that day. You flip open the cylinder. 6 rounds, each unfired. You pull back on the lever with your thumb spinning the first round into action. Gun primed and loaded, you step out of the truck and with a new found confidence rush towards the front door, "get in, get the keys get out" you tell yourself. Visualising every step you will take to get to the keys. With the pure essence of caution you spring the door open and break for the keys as you make your way through your living room you can see them on the counter, but you don't see any sign of Mr. Abaddon, once you reach the keys you break for the door. You gasp and stop in your tracks Mr. Abaddon is standing in front of the door, he closes it locks behind him, "now where is this southern hospitality I hear so much about Mr. Abel" he says in a collected but firm tone. Loaded pistol in hand you can see down the hallway to your bedroom. But will you have enough time to get there.
>>
>>1489926
Ask him why he is doing this and what he is, is he human?
>>
In shock, you chirp out "why are are you doing this, I've never done anything to anyone", Mr. Abaddon takes a few steps to his right while looking down, as if he's pondering something, he looks up at you "I get asked that a lot, ya know" he says with a slight chuckle, his smooth southern drawl making itself known "sometimes in English, sometimes, Spanish, I've even gotten aboriginal, can you believe that hahah" he finsishes with loud belly laugh. Confused you step back, "what do you want with me?" you almost shout. He stops laughing and stares into your eyes you feel like a child again being threatened with lashings from your father, memorys of being whipped and beaten savagely by your father as a child, flash through your mind, so vividly you recall them. "Do you know what Abaddon means child." He speaks in voice so cold and full of hate, it could have killed you by itself, "No sir I don't" you reply visibly terrified, "in the Latin it means 'the angel of death' In the greek 'destroyer of worlds". Your stomach drops to your feet, "destroyer of worlds? So you're satan?" You ask timidly "the devil, Lucifer, baphomet, Satan, apolyon, Hades, you people have given me many names, yes." He says casually but slightly annoyed with your bothersome questions, "so what do you want with me?" You ask, "I told you I have a proposition for you" he says even more causally then before.
"Well it's more of an order really, I have something that you love, and that you would hate to lose" he says 'devilishly', and "what is that?" you ask nervously, he puts his briefcase down on you coffee table and opens it revealing a burgundy colored coin purse, "within this satchel is the soul of the woman you love" flashes of Marie pass your mind, and the ring in your top drawer "she made a deal with me just as you will although she didn't keep her end of the bargain", you state at the bag tears in your eyes "what do you want me to do"
>>
>>1489943
>state at the bag tears in your eyes "what do you want me to do"
I guess just ask this over and over until he answers?

Maybe add some >votes at the end of your posts?
>>
>>1489945

Yeah, will do, sorry btw it's late, where im at and I'm tired lol.
>>
>>1489952
All good.
>>
"Your lady friend, will be mine for eternity, that's a long time friend, but you can stop that if only you will help me with a project" He says calmly "What is it what do I need to do!" You cry out. "All you need to do is take one of your guns and take care of somebody" he says contently "who!" you plead, "a man, you may know him, Preston Dennings" memorys flud your brain, You do know the man, you helped rebuild his deck a few years back he seemed like a nice enough guy, payed well, "why would this demon want him dead?" You thought "I want him dead because we made a deal, he wanted some money for his mother who was sick in the hospital, I wanted his soul, and all was going according to plan until the fucker found "god" " he punctuated God with a spit. "Bastard, ya know that asshole hasn't said shit to me since our dad left a couple millennia back, degenerate scum doesn't even have the decency to contact his own starkin" he read your mind, in utter terror, you stepped back, him, realizing your terror spoke in a calm caring tone "Come on Jackie boy ain't no man round here afraid of Blackwater," you just sit down on the kitchen table and contemplate what exactly is happening right now.

>agree to kill Preston Dennings to save your future wife

>don't agree and have your wife's soul suffer whatever fate it may at the hands of what ever Everett Abaddon is
>shoot Mr. Abaddon just to see if he really is a god, or if he's just full of shit.
>attempt to run to bedroom window and escape house.

(Also how you guys liking so far? This is my first time doing this so forgive me if I suck lol.)
>>
>>1489965
>>agree to kill Preston Dennings to save your future wife
Ask why he cannot kill Preston Dennings himself.
>>
"I'll do it if it means Marie will be safe. but why can't you kill him if you're some sort of powerful God?" You ask blankly "because I am bound by my father's words not to touch those blessed by my cursed brother. " he says with mallace, "and he is?" You ask puzzled "YES, THAT IS WHY YOU MUST KILL HIM FOR ME!" his voice shook the earth below you and your house, "my apologies, this is business" he says loosening his tie and pulling out a metal ciggerete holder, he pops it open revealing 19 rolled ciggeretes, he takes one and holds the container in your direction "smoke?", you take one, your by no means a smoker but you have been known to smoke with friends or under stressfull situations, like this one.
"Anyways friend, all you got to do is shake my hand and kill Preston Dennings and we're all squared away, you'll never see me again but more importantly you get to see Marie again." He says as he offers out his hand

>shake his hand and begin preparing to kill Preston

>don't shake his hand but agree to kill preston

>Ask for a light for your smoke then shake his hand and agree to kill Preston

>ask for a light and just agree to kill Preston without shaking his hand

>do nothing.
>>
>>1489975

Whatever decision we make now will be the end of chapter one and I'll start up chapter 2 later today cuz I have to get some sleep. Everyone cool with that?
>>
>>1489975
>>Ask for a light for your smoke then shake his hand and agree to kill Preston
Can you guarantee me that I won't go to prison for this or do I have to work out that part on my own?
>>
>>1489976
Good night.
>>
You reach out and shake his hand, while lighting your ciggerete, "so will I go to prison for this orr-" he cuts you off "no, don't worry about the authority's let me handle that" he shakes your hand, puts his hat on looks up at you "Be seeing you, Mr. Abel" and with that he takes his brief case and leaves.

End of chapter one.

Song to finish chapter: Marriage of a dead coyote woman- all them witches.

It's just a cool song that fits with story lol good night peeps, chapter two will start later today or tommrrow so be aware. :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.