[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sum of your parts- 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 14.png (15KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
15KB, 800x500px
Rolled 5 (1d10)

Last thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1461953/

>>1473770
Pretty sure you did that wrong. I said a D3 AND a D8 not a D3 + 1...
Eh. Whatever. I should just simplify it to 1D10 anyway. Gonna roll for you for now.

>>1475503
You... huh. A monster girl harem? You dunno about that...

>>1478406
You have no idea how to get back to your clothing. At this point, it was probably faded from existence due to the natural magic of the forest.

1/2. Next post will be up in about a minute or two.
>>
File: 15.png (17KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
17KB, 800x500px
You have encountered a...
You have no clue what that thing is. It seems to be made entirely of wood.

The heartthrobomitter empties out, to show the new monsters feelings towards you.

???'s turn! (Seriously, you should give her a name)
What will you do?
>>
Bumb.
>>
>>1488784
Ask her if she even has a name

You don't wanna be rude to the lil' lady...

Before attacking, do we even know what kinda moves she has yet (aside from impaling people)
>>
Also, you should probably alert people about a new thread...
>>
File: 16.png (19KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
19KB, 800x500px
>>1491222
You speak english.
She does not.
Asking her name is a little bit difficult...

You aren't totally sure if "moves" is a concept copasetic with the abstract behavioral medium in which you dwell.

She could probably slice the thing with her legs. In fact, her legs are basicly blades, so anything that a sword can do, they can probably do as well.
Oh, and she could also bite them or something.

>>1491238
What do you mean? How would I do that?
>>
>>1491717
I hope you're joking. If not, once the last post is finishing up, just say "moving to a new thread". I'll try to explain later.

>>1491222
When I said ask about her name, just wait for her to make a random noise and name her after that. Also, lets cut that sucker in half with her mouth.
>>
File: 17.gif (27KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
17.gif
27KB, 800x500px
(animated pic on this one.)

>>1491854
No, not joking. Sorry, I'm a little new to this site.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Err... She seems to make very few sounds actually? She makes like... some weird clicking sounds sometimes?

She approaches the monster, ready to bite...
And is immediately bonked on the head, stopping her attack in it's tracks and removing 3 HP!
>>
File: 19.png (17KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
17KB, 800x500px
It seems the monsters turn was wasted doing that counter attack. As such, it is now your turn!
>>
The spoder thing's name is Click-Clack! She said so herself!
>>
>>1492317
>attacking our waifu
Murder that fucker with the sword arms.
>>
>>1493061
Nah, I'd prefer clicker as in those zombies from The Last of Us

>>1491999
It's alright, I was new a few weeks ago anyway. Learned many things from this places' inhabitants. A thread is essentially where I'm posting right now. This thread is located in a "board" called Quests, or /qst/ for short. We can't tell if you made a new thread or not due to 4chan's ability to keep us relatively anonymous, so posting things like "moving to a new thread" or "taking a break, please wait" can help people tell if they should stay on and wait for replies, move to new threads, etc.

>>1494186
I agree, but we're already going in for a bite. It'd probably waste less time to finish this attack rather than start a new one...
>>
I just realized, why is this quest called "sum of your parts"? I don't get it...
>>
>>1494186
>>1494301
Try doing one or the other, but make it so we cut it's neck in half so we have it's "hammer head" as a weapon
>>
>>1494301
Realized an error after rereading >>1492317
Let's >>1494186 in a way so that it will turn its head and neck into a weapon...
>>
Op? You there?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.