[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Quest - Thread 2!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dmnqst123.png (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dmnqst123.png
279KB, 1000x1000px
Hey we're back after I forgot that autosaging was a thing.

Hey looks like you can use telekinesis easily now, so that's cool, and you inspect the body of one of the nearby humans. Seems he is filled with various animal poisons and cupcake matter. The dumpster makes sense now. You look around and the other humans are the same, like all of them. How'd they even bake this many cupcakes?
>>
>>148391
Equip Wayne as our armor.
Let Snake equip the armpit hair.
>>
>>148443
Okay, I gotta say this again. Snake is inside an anus. Unless he's getting out of there for good, he can't equip a thing.
>>
>>148466
Can I roll to determine Minotuar's true anal circumference? That way it could make it more possible and give us more inventory space?

Otherwise, can we go home or is entering the church mandatory?
>>
>>148466
Equip Wayne.
Give Minotuar Cactus Weapon.
Enter Church.
>>
>>148476
See that I'm down with, go ahead and roll a d10. And the church isn't mandatory, but nothing is, this is pretty free roam.
>>
File: dmnqst124.png (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dmnqst124.png
204KB, 1000x1000px
>>148482
You gain some bones and flesh within you as you absorb Wayne's physical being into you. So you got some intangible kind of defense.

Also, Minotaur likes the cactsword you got him, he feels very loved and cared for. Also, since his defense is so high, the prickles of the cactsword do not bother him, so he takes no damage from its use.
>>
>>148520
bnumpin for more people T.T
>>
>>148520
Enter church and discover a low level angel warrior sent down to gather the souls of the deceased cult.
>>
>>148520
Get them bones from the dead up and walking. We got an army to build.
>>
>>148765
lol, misread that as "Eat the church"
>>
>>148520
bump?
>>
Try and remember what the deal was with Jimmy and Sonja
>>
>>148520
rip OP
>>
>>164262
Confirmed rip
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.