[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitman Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hitman-para2-sup.jpg (141KB, 1596x689px) Image search: [Google]
hitman-para2-sup.jpg
141KB, 1596x689px
You sit behind the wheel of you're 74 Dart and wipe your forehead with a small cloth that rests on your dashboard. The California sun is baking you in here while you wait for any sign of your target.

Valentino Juarez, better known as Tino on the streets, is the lead distributor of the Madallow Cartel. Running most of the heroin near the border his death will bring operations to a screeching halt at least for a while.

You continue reading over his dossier until you feel a buzzing. You pull up your phone and hit the glowing green button before holding it up to your ear.

Who are you expecting to hear?
>My Handler, The government likes to make sure their agents stay in line.
>The Boss, working for a crime family has it's perks but for now you're just taking orders.
>My client, freelance work is rough enough without needy clients calling every ten minutes
>I wish I knew, I was freelancing for years before they made me an offer i couldn't refuse.
>>
>>1483141
>My client, freelance work is rough enough without needy clients calling every ten minutes
>>
>>1483141
My Handler. Government spook quest when?
>>
>>1483141
Nigga you alive? I haz question
>>
>>1483141
>>The Boss, working for a crime family has it's perks but for now you're just taking orders.
>>
>>1483141
>>My Handler, The government likes to make sure their agents stay in line.
>>
>My Handler

KGB assassin quest
>>
>>1483547
Ask away
>>
>>1483931
Does the Caller options influence our loadout and gear options?
>>
>>1484343
In a minor way yes. Sorry for delay everyone contracted food poisoning so I'll be writing as soon as I can
>>
File: 32.png (311KB, 536x265px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
311KB, 536x265px
>>1483141

We are messy, "make it yourself" "whatever works" type now
>>
>>1483141
My Handler, The government likes to make sure their agents stay in line.
>>
>>1483141
>The Boss, working for a crime family has it's perks but for now you're just taking orders.
>>
>>1483141
>>My client, freelance work is rough enough without needy clients calling every ten minutes
>>
>Twiddles thumbs.
>>
"This is 747." You say into the mouthpiece of your phone

"Hello 747, just making sure you didn't fall asleep." The cheery female voice replies. Agent Sasha Warhall, you sigh

"That was once, Sasha. You try to lie prone in Rio for 36 hours and not catch a nap or two." You retort

"Whatever you say 747. I have an update on our friend, he shoukd be docking soon at Pier 08."

"Good news, how many are we looking at?"

"Four in addition to the target, three civilians in loose bikinis and his right hand Carter Diaz."

"Sounds like a full boat, acceptable losses?"

"Avoid them if possible for the civvies but Diaz is fair game. Contact me when you've handled business."

A curt beep signals the end of your conversation, you exit the car and walk around to the trunk before popping it and pulling the extending shelves out. What kind of toys do you want on this job?

>Sub-Machine Gun, Suppressed
>Dual 1911 Pistols, Supressed, Extended Magazines
>Spas-12 Shotgun
>Remington 783, Multi-Zoom scope, Suppressed
>China Lake Grenade Launcher
>KA-BAR Combat Knife and Piano Wire
>>
>>1486396
>Remington 783, Multi-Zoom scope, Suppressed
>>
>>1486396
>>Remington 783, Multi-Zoom scope, Suppressed
Nice and clean
>>
>>1486396
>>Sub-Machine Gun, Suppressed
Tacticool
>>
>>1486396
>>Remington 783, Multi-Zoom scope, Suppressed
>>
>>1486396
>>KA-BAR Combat Knife and Piano Wire
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.