[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Quest: The Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Ranger Quest Image.jpg (160KB, 770x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Quest Image.jpg
160KB, 770x1037px
Your name is Wade Harrison. You are a proud NCR Ranger... well were an NCR Ranger. After the damn'd Courier took control New Vegas and the Dam, you were captured Legionaires. For the past 6 months you have a been a slave to the Legion or at least what remains of the Legion. After the battle at the Dam, Legate Lanius struggled to keep the men in order, there was a huge power vaccum after Caesar's death and nothing could stop a civil war between the nation. None of that matters to you however, you are still a slave to a Legionary group loyal to Lanius. A Legionaire by the name of Krane leads the group that held you captive, he spends most of the time in his tent while those below him do all the work. Currently you are being kept as a slave in a Legion camp just outside of Albuquerque. That is where Lanius is held up as he devises a plan to take back control of the Legion. All you have left on you is some wasteland rags and a slave collar.

You've spent months as a slave to the Legion, but tonight is the last you'll ever be in binds again. You now lie in the slave tent, where you and two young women reside. It is night, so almost everyone but the guards are asleep. While setting up camp, you were able to snag a hunting knife from from one of the men. You cut off the rope that binds your wrists. The blood rushes through you're body, the feeling of freedom is almost orgasmic. One of the young women awakens to the sound of the rope cutting. She motions her binds towards, she wants to be freed.

>What will you do?
>>
>>1483012
Free her, on the condition she follows our orders and stays silent.
>>
>>1483025
You make your way over to the young woman.
"Listen. I'll cut you free if you promise to stay quite and follow my lead"
She nods in agreement. As you begin to cut her binds, the other women wake as well. They too want to be freed.

>What now?
>>
>>1483025
How many more women are there? I thought it was just us and two other women?
>>
>>1483088
my apologies. just one other woman
>>
>>1483102
Ah cool, again. As long as she doesn't make a peep and follows our orders. We need to go low and slow.
>>
>>1483111
You cut the other woman's binds and repeat what you said before. You make your way over to the tent's entrance and peer out. To your right is Krane's tent, all you can make out is his silhouette sitting on a bed. To your left are about 4 smaller tents with a legionnaire sleeping inside each. Directly across from you is the largest tent. That tent is where they store almost everything. Before you can scan anymore of your surroundings, you hear the footsteps of a guard and you immediately pull yourself back into the tent.

>What is your next course of action?
>>
>>1483143
Kill the sleeping legionnaires before trying to snag some uniforms from the equipment tent
>>
>>1483244
Awfully risky, since we also have two noncombatants with us. I say we take out the guard, then get what we can and book it. Escape first, revenge later.
>>
>>1483244
I am glad to have another person in this quest. New Vegas is my favorite.
>>
>>1483244
You quickly make your way over to the sleeping legionnaires. With ease, you are able to slit the throats of two of the legionnaires. However, before you can make it to the third, your attention is drawn to a series of fast paced footsteps, it's the the girls. You catch a glimpse of them running before they vanish into the night. Seems those girls weren't too keen on doing as they were told.

"Hey! We've got a runner!" shouts one of the patrols.

The patrol pulls his arm back and launches a spear into the arm. You hear the spear pierce through the woman, then you hear screams of agonizing pain. All this commotion has woke the two sleeping legionnaires.

>Quick! What do you do next?
>>
>>1483302
Well that went tits up. Time, to move to the equipment tent while we still have a distraction. Low and slow.
>>
>>1483306
Poor girls. If they had listened, but hey, they make for a perfect distraction. You sneak over to the equipment tent and slide inside. There are 5 crates inside, each have their own labels: Armor, Weapons, Food, Drink, and Caps. Leaning against one crate is a small bag.

BAG OBTAINED! 10 Inventory slots added!

Inside the bag is a note:

"Krane, you dumbfuck, this bag is for you. Hopefully you won't lose it as much as you lose that key to your personal chest"

>What next?
>>
>>1483358
In this order: Weapons, drink, food. Anything else we can scavenge or eventually get. Snag those things in order of importance and bail.
>>
>>1483366
You open up the weapons crate and find inside a 10mm pistol and 12 10mm rounds. You holster the pistol and load the gun with the ammo. Next you go to the drink crate. The crate holds, 2 purified and 2 Nuka Colas.
-2 inventory slots
Then you open up the food crate and find a box Sugar Bombs, Blamco Mac & Cheese, and 2 tatos.
-4 inventory slots.
After grabbing the last few items from the crate, your eye catches a small metal object. It's a key. It's only logical that you think it's Krane's key.

You make your way over to the tent's exit and hear the cutting of flesh, again followed by screams of young woman. Then you hear laughter among the group of legionnaires.

"Hahaha... Wait. Where's the ranger?" One of the men asks.

They bicker among themselves before you hear the deep, harsh voice yell, "You fools! Spread out and find him!". The voice of Krane no less.

>The men are on high alert and will find you for sure if you don't act fast.
>>
>>1483465
Part of me wants to go a hunting. It is Legion season after all. But, we have a duty to get out and find any other Rangers. Duty first and all that.
>>
>>1483503
So, by all this, I mean time to vanish into the night and all that jazz.
>>
File: NCR Quest Political.png (23KB, 1131x724px) Image search: [Google]
NCR Quest Political.png
23KB, 1131x724px
>>1483503
You vanish into the night and all that jazz. Those Legionnaire didn't even catch a glimpse of you. You may be free now, but you're still deep in Legion territory, even worse Legion territory in the midst of a civil war. In the distance you can see the small city of Albuquerque. You have an idea of where you are. But now comes the hard part. Where do you go? You've heard of the BoS stationed in Texas and the great city of New Orleans to the east. Maybe you could head there.

>Where to Ranger?
>>
>>1483545
Well, I say we go west. We could head to Vegas. You say the Courier controls it? So, not as bad as the Legion. Then we figure it out as we go.
>>
>>1483578
You'll likely be shot on sight ranger. The courier is at war with both the Legion and the NCR. Are you sure? (You're only LVL 1 and have no armor)
>>
>>1483366
Sure
>>
>>1483723
Wait no
>>1483597
Let me think
>>
>>1483597
I say we go north. We need to get out of Legion territory. Maybe we could wrap around to go back to NCR territory
>>
QM?
>>
>>1483597
Fuck the west head east
>>
>>1483921
To the commonwealth?
>>
>>1483934
No let's head to Austin. New place new life. Clearly the southwest is fucked for us.
>>
>>1483965
Do we want to be a patriotic NCR soldier, or completely forget about our old life and start anew
>>
You guys make a decision?
>>
>>1483985
Start a new let's go to Austin
>>
>>1484048
Alright, Austin it is
>>
>>1484048
>>1484052
The NCR is a shadow of it's former self. The ideals you held so high no longer reside in in you. You head east to Austin. Maybe you can make a new life for yourself. It's brotherhood controlled territory, so it'll be more friendly than Legion will ever be.

The journey to Austin will begin tomorrow guys. Good night!
>>
>>1484114
Goodnight
>>
>>1484114
Dead thread?
>>
Looks like I missed out on all the fun
>>
sorry guys finals got in the way of all this. ill continue this in a month from now. keep an eye out for it
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.