[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: neet_quest_one.jpg (23KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
neet_quest_one.jpg
23KB, 432x432px
You got decent grades in high school, and upon graduation decided to shack up your parent's basement while you looked for a job and saved up money for a place to live.The only thing that prevented you from doing this was the fact that you didn't want a job. You decided to become a NEET and more or less stayed inside your basement in the eight years following. Now you're a 26 year-old man who passes his days in his basement dicking around. The only problem is that your parents are fed up with you living in the basement, and have demanded that you start paying rent. Now you have to earn money somehow, as loathe as the idea of having to earn money is.

>What weird skills have you gained from eight years on the internet: choose two
>What do you have lying around to help you other than your computer and video game systems: choose two

Goal: Earn $2000 in 30 days
>>
Haha actually my life.
I've become proficient in coding while making adjustments to mods and whatnot
I'm talking C C# C++ Java Ruby Python Hex CSS PHP and MySQL
Also know enough about the dark net to be okay.

Program a simple spam bot that is somewhat personalized.
Fetch 'Fiver' emails of people that are trying to sell their services on there. Send them all emails that say I can do their marketing.
Build up clients and keep charging them.
Try to provide the best service I can and reserach ways to provide better service.
set up websites with the funds I receive intentionally and invest in myself.

Network network network.
>>
You spend a couple days to program your bot and get it set up. A day passes and you check the email you set up for it. There are about ten requests for more information from various people. None of them seem like they do a ton of business on fiverr, but it's a start.

>How do you respond

also, waiting on the entry for the two free items if someone wants to put in something for those

Goal: Earn $200 in 27 days
>>
>>1481544
damn, typo, forgot the last 0, it's still $2000
>>
>>1481546
haha 2000$ will happen. No sweat on typo.

I want to thoroughly review each of their products and their markets including what their competitors do
"I'm glad to hear you're interested in growing your business! I have a consultation time free TOMORROW OR TONIGHT... please respond at this number... "
Plan to get them on board and have a few people paying royalties of people I send them through other advertising bots and Search Engine Optimization and some very simple template baised website builting that should only take an hour, but don't make them pay upfront rather say I want them to "verify" me and help with credibility, and work on building relationship with them.

I might choose
legally prescribed klonopin for anxiey and adderall for focus.

Though

I'll let someone else choose the items we get if they'd like
>>
test
>>
>>1481422
>>What do you have lying around to help you other than your computer and video game systems: choose two
>>1481544
A phone and our coding books?
>>1481557
>legally prescribed klonopin for anxiey and adderall for focus.
This can also work, I'm not sure if those medications are the reason why we became a NEET.
>>
>>1481758
I would have suggestion trying to be an animator since there's a massive animator shortage in Japan right now, but this works to XD
>>
>>1481422
sell drugs
>>
>>1481974
The darknet can always be a back up for that, good cheap resource for all drugs

>>1481767
Thats true... idk in my own experience working as any kind of media editor takes a very long time to complete work and you get paid by someone else on their terms, right? So we have to get 2000$ on our own terms before our time is up. But might be a person we can advertise for or something
>>
>>1481758
I think a phone is crucial if we are to ever leave this basement...

Coding books idk, it's super easy to find any coding information online. I use stackoverflow personally. I can only imagine books being good for beginners.

Klonipin might be good if QM throws us a "You try to negotiate but are too nervous" fast ball.

But I didn't even think about phone i'd be hyped for that.
>>
OUR ITEMS:
>A prized, small, vintage anime miniature collection.
>ancient Nokia Phone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.