[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Hero Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: anhq.png (8KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
anhq.png
8KB, 500x424px
You are Joe B. Roundman. A genius teenager that decided to become a hero to protect his city, Bluesville from the massive waves of crime that have been arising lately.

Right now, you're investigating the murders of several taxi drivers that happened in one night.

Your last action was going to one of the victim's apartment and recolect all the evidence that you could find.
>>
Your gear
Right now you have your suit. It gives you a small amount of extra strength and speed, it also has the ability to créate small forcé shields. You can reconfigure it according to your needs
You also have your hacking tool, it allows you to hack devices, and many other things from a distance with the help of your smartphone

Evidence
You have:
A list of the incidents ocuured on a taxi depot
Information regarding one of the victims
some personal potos of that victim

>What are you going to do?
>>
Check the list of incidents. See if there is a pattern somewhere (time occurred, type of incident, etc.)
>>
You do a quick reading of the list, you don't find any pattern, so you discard the less important incidents. Once you're done, you're left with the five most violent and savage ones, an some related to the case:

>A man that lost his wallet, he was saying that one of the drivers stole it, your victim.
>A driver that was fired for a fight with the victim. Apparently, his wife was pretty sick when this happened.
>An ex-girlfriend of the victim, claiming that he cheated on her.
>A man after a horrible accident involving his dog
>A big fight between the victim and the depot owner about the payment
>>
>>1480959
Punch myself in the face repeatedly.
>>
You start feeling too stressed, so you punch yourself a few times.

What are you going to do? Maybe go to patrol the city? Investigate one of the incidents?
>>
>>1486587
Go to the nearest fast food restaurant.
>>
>>1486587
>>A big fight between the victim and the depot owner about the payment
Investigate that one... after getting a quick, offscreen meal at a restaurant.
>>
File: owner.png (9KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
owner.png
9KB, 550x550px
After getting a quick meal you go back to the depot to talk to the owner. He seems available.

> What do you say?
>>
>>1495192
tell him we're doing a private investigation into the cab serial killer. ask questions about the victim. try and ask about the fight he had with the victim without getting him angry and what caused the dispute about payment.
>>
"Alright" he starts speaking."He was a good man, not very social though. He was one of my best workers. It's a shame what happened to him."
Once you ask about the incident, he thinks for a moment before answering "oh, I think he needed some extra cash, but I wasn't able to give it to him. And we got into a discussion."

>Now what?
>>
>>1497156
ask what he needed the money for.
Fuck, detective work is hard.
>>
"He told me that it was to help a friend. Didn't give me details"

>Keep talking
>Check another incident
>Investigate other victim
>>
>>1499386
>go to patrol the city
all available points in speed or dexterity to help and target downtown, lots of taxis needed by then
>>
File: run.png (12KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
run.png
12KB, 800x550px
You reconfigure your suit to have máximum movility and head to the downtown. One of the murders happened here maybe you could go to the crime scene, or investigate somewhere else.
>>
>>1503513
Investigate the crime scene.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.